Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Start Of Me Becoming A Slut

"A happily married woman takes on a new challenge and meets four very naughty guys."

91
11 Comments 11
18.9k Views 18.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

My name is Beth. I am a forty-year-old married woman of twenty years with two children. My husband has been the only other guy I have slept with. That was until something that started out as just a bit of fun changed my life forever.

In the last few years, I have been toying with the idea of trying something new, giving myself a challenge now that the children have grown up. I saw an advert in the local paper advertising for a life model for a college out of town. This got me thinking that maybe this would be something I would be willing to try.

Over dinner one evening, I decided to see how my husband would feel about me becoming a life model. To my surprise, he didn't seem bothered at all, so that gave me all the encouragement I needed to take my newfound challenge further.

I called the number on the advert and spoke to a really nice guy who ran the art class that I would be posing for. He told me that since it was at a college and they have rules about nudity, I would have to wear tan or clear-coloured tights to semi-cover my modesty. This seemed fair enough. After a few more questions, the tutor told me that the next art class was going to be in a few days and that I would be posing for a group of young offenders that were trying to get their lives back on track.

The next few days flew by. I was nervous and excited at the thought of posing in my first life model class, and today was the day it was going to happen. 

My two sons had already left for school, and my husband was working late that day. The butterflies seemed to be doing summersaults in my tummy as I got ready in the bedroom. I opened a fresh packet of tan-coloured tights and put them on. I always wore knickers under my tights, but not today. I put on a baggy pair of jogging bottoms and a vest top over my bra. People tell me that I still have a really nice figure. Going to the gym a few times a week has helped me stay in shape.

Once I had finished getting ready, I made my way to the car and set off for the college. My mind was racing about what I was about to do. I knew that this was an all-boys college for eighteen to twenty-five-year-olds, and in my mind, I thought they would be all like footy hooligans or a very rough bunch of lads. Would they even like me? or think I was just a desperate old lady that should keep her clothes on?

I finally arrived. The building looked imposing. I was shaking like a leaf as I got out of the car. Luckily, the tutor was at the main door, and I instantly felt more relaxed because he seemed like a really friendly guy. He showed me to the classroom and directed me to a screen that I could change behind.

I placed my coat on the hook hanging on the back of the screen. Next was my vest top and bra, followed by my jogging bottoms. My tits were loose, and my pussy barely was hidden behind my tan tights. As nervous as I felt, I was ready to begin a new challenge as a life model.

It wasn't long before I heard the room start to fill with voices. I could hear the tutor informing the guys what they were going to do today. He also informed them that this was my first time being a role model and to be kind and respectful to me.

As I gingerly walked out from behind the screen, the only thing covering my almost naked body was a dressing gown. Without counting, I would guess there were about twelve guys, eyes all fixed on me as I walked to the centre of the room. I heard a few wolf whistles that made me smile. The tutor told the guys to be quiet. The tutor told me that when I was ready, I could take off my dressing gown and begin. 

My heart is racing. I dropped my gown to the floor and waited for the tutor to tell me my first pose. As I stood there in front of the guys, I could see them smiling and looking at my body up and down. My nerves seemed to instantly go, and my inhibitions all but disappeared.

Every five minutes or so, the tutor would give me another pose, and I have to say I was loving the feeling of being drawn by these guys. In fact, I was so into it that before I knew it, the tutor called for a break.

I picked up my dressing gown and made my way back behind the screen to grab myself some water and a snack. It was at that very moment that my entire life changed forever.

The screen was next to a bunch of guys that I could overhear talking about me. They were saying how fit they thought I was and how they would do all sorts of naughty things to me if they had the chance. I couldn't help but smile as these guys must have been half my age. I have to admit, it made me feel good about myself and really boosted my confidence.

Part two of the class was about to start. The tutor said that for this part he was going to split the guys into three groups of four and they could pick the pose that I would be in for them to draw. 

The first group of guys picked a pose for me to do. It was a simple pose with me sitting on the chair with my arms raised above my head. After five minutes, it was the next four guys' turn. These guys requested I lie on the floor on my side, yet again a simple pose. The last group of four guys were the ones who I overheard talking about me when I was behind the screen. As I turned to face them, I noticed that they looked tough and rugged, not the kind of guys you would take home to meet your parents. 

The tutor asked them what pose they would like me in. The guys replied with smiles on their faces, telling me that they wanted me on all fours, with my arse facing them, legs slightly spread so they could see my pussy through my tights. The tutor went crazy and shouted that this was not a porn show for them to get off on. Without wasting any time, I did exactly what they said and went down on my hands and knees, making sure my arse was in full view of all four of them. I could feel my pussy pressing hard against the gusset of my tights as I slightly opened my legs, giving them the view they wanted. 

The tutor's face was bright red as I gave the guys what they asked for. As the tutor walked to the other side of the room, I turned round, looked at the guys, and gave them a cheeky smile. This was the moment I went from a happily married housewife to a complete whore for these rough and ready guys.

As I posed with my arse only a few feet from where they were sitting, I could feel their eyes almost burn through my tights at the pussy and arse. I was getting wet thinking about what these guys really would do to me if they had the chance. 

I noticed the tutor was busy helping one of the other students on the other side of the room. I looked over my shoulder once again, making sure I made eye contact with each of the four guys. I parted my legs more and lowered to my elbows, causing my arse and pussy to pull even tighter against the gusset of my tights. I knew now what a good view these guys had of my holes because I could see their huge bulges in their jeans. My eyes nearly popped out of my head at the thought of how big their cocks must be.

After a few more minutes, the tutor calls an end to the first life model class. I got up off the floor and made my way back behind the screen to get ready. 

As I just finished putting on my vest, a piece of paper was passed under the screen with a telephone number on it. I picked it up and instantly knew who it was from. I put the number in my pocket with a huge grin on my face.

Once I got home, I ran up the stairs and ran a shower. My mind was racing. The thought of those four guys fucking my brains out was all I could think about. I fingered myself hard and fast and came within a minute. This is just the start of what happened to me and the four guys. 

A few days had now passed. I could hardly think about anything other than these four dirty, rough men. I lost count of how many times I looked at the piece of paper they gave me with the phone number on it, wondering if I should just give it a call.

My husband left for work early and my sons had just gone off to school. I was kicking back at home planning to work from home today when I pulled the guy's phone number out of my handbag. I'm not sure why, but I instantly picked up my phone and dialled the number. It seemed to ring for ages. I was about to hang up when suddenly a voice answered. I didn't know what to say, and for what seemed like a few seconds I stumbled with my words until finally, I told the voice on the other end of the phone that I was the lady they drew in the life model class a few days ago.

The guy replied.

"Do you want to meet?"

I instantly said.

"Yes."

"Come to the caravan park across town in about an hour. We will text you over the address."

With that, the phone went dead, but within a minute I got a text message telling me the number of the caravan and also asking me to wear tights for the guys.

I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. It was like I was in a daze. I quickly got dressed, pulling out a new pair of tan-coloured tights, an above-the-knee length skirt, and a low-cut top. If I was going to meet with these guys, then they were going to enjoy the view. I had a surprise for them of not wearing any knickers under my tights.

I got in the car and set the Sat Nav to the address they gave me. Thirty minutes later, I arrived. The caravan park looked like a complete dive; not the kind of place you would ever go to at night.

Their caravan was towards the back of the park. I parked my car outside, and as I got out of my car, I noticed the door of the caravan swinging open. 

"There she is, boys." 

The guy standing in the doorway to the caravan shouted out to the rest of the guys.

With a smile on my face, I made my way inside. The caravan stank of drugs. I noticed in the corner of the van the rest of the three guys sitting around smoking.

"We are glad you called."

One of the guys said as the guys all got up to greet me.

At this point, I must say that even though these lads were very rough and ready, they were all complete gentlemen and offered me a seat and a drink. Let's not think for one minute that all of us in the caravan didn't know what was going to happen. 

The guys made comments on how good I looked, and I felt completely comfortable in their company as I kicked off my heels and sat in between the guys on the couch. After maybe what seemed like twenty minutes or so of small talk, things heated up pretty quickly.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

The guys were getting more flirty. I could not help acting like a soppy teenager, hanging off every word they said. I was in complete lust for these four guys and knew that whatever they wanted to do to me, I would not stop them, even though I was a married woman.

The two guys on either side of me had both placed their hands on my knees as we spoke. My skirt was riding quite high up my legs and I did nothing to correct it. It was like I was being seduced by them without really noticing. The other two guys had moved closer to me as we all spoke, and suddenly, I don't know what came over me, I moved in and locked lips with one of the guys, kissing him hard. 

This was the start of a life-changing afternoon. As I continued to kiss this guy full on the lips, his hands were slowly wandering up my legs. I was in a daze as their hands seemed to cover my entire body. My breasts were gripped hard through my top; my skirt was lifted higher and higher, with hands touching the tops of my thighs.

I took it in turns to kiss each of the guys as they continued to grope my entire body. The two guys on either side of me both had their hands on each of my legs and slowly pulled them apart. It was at that point that the other two guys who were in front of me noticed I was not wearing any knickers under my tights.

"Fucking hell, she's a commando!" They both shouted.

My legs were open wide as I lay back on the couch and watched as two guys got between them and started to munch away on my pussy through my tights. The feeling was out of this world. The guys knew how to eat pussy. The two guys holding my ankles had pulled my tits out of my bra and started to suck hard on my nipples. I was in heaven as these four guys went to town on my body.

I could feel both their tongues flicking my clit through my tights. The two guys on either side of me holding my ankles gripped them tighter as suddenly I felt a tongue move down and begin to lick my bumhole.

"Fucking hell, this is incredible!" I yelled.

It was not long before they had bitten a hole in the gusset of my hose and used their tongues to lick both my holes at the same time. It was at this point that I cum for the first time. I cum so hard I squirted in one of the guys' mouths.

Finally, they both appeared from between my legs, their mouths dripping with my juices. Both wiping their mouths with their sleeves, they told me that they were going to take me to the bedroom. With my ankles released and my legs placed back down on the floor, I could barely walk as the blood rushed back down to my feet as I was guided to a room at the back of the caravan.

The bedroom was quite small, taken up by a large double bed in the centre of the room. As I lay down once again, two of the guys were on either side of me, touching and groping my body. They both seemed obsessed with my big tits and played with my nipples with their fingers.

"Have you ever done anal?" One of the guys asked me

"I have only ever tried it a couple of times, but my husband's cock never really gets hard enough to go in," I replied.

"Your pussy is your husband's, but today we want your arse to be ours," another of the guys said.

It was at this point that I was slightly worried, as I really have not had a cock in my bum for years, and even then it was only in about two inches, if that.

As I lay on the bed having my nipples tweaked, I watched the other two guys undress in front of me. I could see from the bulge in their briefs that they were both packing huge cocks.

"Fucking hell!" I screamed as I got the first glimpse of what these guys were going to fuck my arse with.

As one of the now naked guys went to grab some lube from a cabinet in the corner of the room, the other climbed on the bed and told the guys on either side of me to open my legs wide. As they did, my skirt once again raised up around my waist. Then they both gripped my legs hard and really pulled them apart as the guy with the lube got the end of the tube, placed it up my bum and squirted it until lube poured out of my arse.

"Are you ready?" the guy between my legs said.

I nodded and bit my lip as he slowly guided this huge cock towards my bum-hole. The two guys moved their hands down to my ankles and opened me wide, bending my legs at the knees to expose my arse through the hole in my tights. 

I looked down between my legs and let out an almighty yell as this cock entered my tight bum-hole.

"Shit!" I screamed.

It got deeper and deeper inside me. I could feel my toes curling up tight as the guys egged him on to push it into me more. At first, he started rocking back and forth, giving me time to get used to the size. With every thrust, it felt better and better. My head started spinning as he picked up speed.

I could now feel him deep inside me. I looked down between my spread legs and saw this huge dick ball deep up my arse. The rest of the guys were cheering him on to fuck me harder and he didn't disappoint. The headboard of the bed started hitting the wall of the caravan as he really went to town.

"Fucking hell!" I screamed as my arse took one hell of a pounding. 

The second guy that was naked was desperate for a turn inside me and told the guy fucking me to pull out so he could have a go. Without warning, he suddenly pulled out of my bum, the guys holding my ankles let go of them and I was rolled over onto all fours. With my arse in the air, the second guy climbed on the bed behind me and guided yet another huge cock into my now gaping bum-hole.

He really didn't hang around and almost instantly started to fuck me hard doggie style. I could hear the other two guys also getting naked behind me. I caught a glimpse of their dicks and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. They seemed even longer than the other two.

By now I was screaming, and they decided I needed something in my mouth to keep me quiet, so one of them got in front of me on the bed and put his dick in my mouth. I could hardly open my mouth wide enough. I heard the guys all chanting and cheering as I was spit-roasted. I was loving every minute and was about to explode from a huge orgasm.

As my entire body started shaking, the guys flipped me back over and spread my legs apart once again. 

"Do you want to try Bill's cock up your bum?" One of the three guys said.

Now Bill had this cock that was so long, it blew my mind.

"How am I going to fit that up my arse?" I replied.

With my legs pulled apart, the hole in my tights ripped bigger. Bill climbed on the bed and squirted lube all over his cock and up my bum.

Hold tight, milf, you are getting fucked hard," he said.

Suddenly, the guys holding my ankles asked me if I wanted to be tied. Now, this is an all-time fantasy of mine that no one has ever known about. I nodded yes and watched as they pulled some lengths of rope out of a side draw next to the bed and tied my left ankle to my left wrist and my right ankle to my right wrist. 

I could not move as the guys pulled the ropes tight and grabbed my ankles once again, opening my legs wide.

Bill took this monster cock by the hands and pressed it against my bum-hole and forced it inside me. The feeling was so tight I yelped. I could feel this huge helmet pop in my arse as it opened my hole wider and wider.

The guys squirted more lube. I looked between my spread legs and watched him force it in more and more. It only took a hard tip inside me before he started moving back and forth. It felt so good that I lost control and an orgasm went through my body. The guys knew how much I was loving it and told him to pick up the pace, and he did just that.

Within a couple of minutes, I was having my brains fucked out by this guy. My arse was red raw and this minster cock felt like it was deep in my bowels, but my god it felt amazing.

The guys spread my tied legs and started sucking my tights-covered toes. I noticed the guy standing around the bed had gone into my coat pocket and pulled out my mobile phone and was filming everything that was happening to me. 

"This is so you can watch this when you get home," he laughed, as he tried to get every angle of me getting fucked on the bed.

After what seemed like ten minutes or so, the guys could sense that I was about to cum hard. My body was bucking and shaking hard. My ankles were being held tight to stop me from moving, and I started to feel like my head was going to explode.

"I'm going to cum!" I screamed.

Just at that moment, the guy filming me put his hand between my legs and stuck two fingers in my pussy and fingered me while Bill continued to fuck my arse. That was it. I cum like a fountain. I've never squirted so much cum before. The guys could not hold me to stop my entire body from shaking as a massive orgasm flooded my body.

Bill finally pulled out of my bum and, with my wrists still tied to my ankles, I lay on the bed unable to control my body. It must have taken five minutes before I could even speak.

"What just happened?" I finally said as the guys untied my wrists.

I was a complete mess on the bed. The guys knew they had fucked me like never before. They were high-fiving and clapping each other before they ripped my tights off me and said they were going to hang them in the caravan as a memento.

Once I had come to my senses, I sat on the bed, pulled my skirt from around my waist and put my tits back into my bra.

"Let's do this again, but next time we want to stick our cocks in both your all your holes at the same time." God knows how they would manage that, but with a huge smile on my face, I nodded yes.

Once I got home, I ran upstairs to get changed. I had an hour until my husband and children would be home, so I sat down with my mobile phone and watched the video the guys made of me getting fucked. Their cocks looked even bigger on film, I had no idea how they fitted them up my arse. My bum was red-raw but I didn't care.

It was not long after that my husband and children walked through the door. Life at that moment returned to normal, but this was just the start of my journey of becoming a slut to these four guys.

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments