Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nightmare Inside: Chapter 2

22
23 Comments 23
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The rain was coming down harder than ever so Lori was soaking wet by the time she made it through her front door. Her hair was matted to her head and her eyes were large and alert. She looked slightly mad when she burst in screaming, “Mom!”

Her heart was thumping wildly with anticipation. She needed to know if Madame V was right, if what she had seen was real or if she was just some carnival hack that knew how to mess with people’s minds. ‘Something in the smoke, a hallucinatory drug,” she thought angrily.

“Mommm!” she screamed again going from room to room.  

Lori’s mom came to the top of the stairs with a pair of jeans in her hand, she was in mid-fold and there was a look of concern painted on her face. “Lori? You okay?”

I don’t know,’ her voice cracked. “Come down here, I need to ask you something.”

“Okay, just give me a minute to finish my- ”

“Now! I need you now.”  Her mom came downstairs and looked Lori up and down. “Well, just calm down, let me put the kettle on, you can tell me what’s gotten you so upset.”

“No, this isn’t time for tea and kettles. This is urgent and I have to know now.”

"Okay, tell me what’s wrong.”

"Mom, I was at the fair with Harriet-" she started.

"Oh, honey. She’s with Todd now isn't she? I knew that's why you broke up." Her mom patted her hand interrupting her.

Lori glared at her and she felt her agitation begin to grow. It was something her mother managed to cause quite easily lately.

"No, Mom, that’s not what it’s about at all. God, why would you even think that?” Lori asked and then waved the question away and continued. "I was at the fair with Harriet and we went to the fortuneteller's tent and she told me that I have a curse on me.”

Her mother’s back straightened and she began tidying up the counter, but didn’t say anything so Lori continued.

“She said that I’m going to be a succubus unless I consume eighteen souls before my eighteenth birthday."

Lori expected her mom to tell her that she was being ridiculous and of course it was a scam and hopefully she didn't pay too much, yadda, yadda, yadda, but instead her mother continued to remain silent. Her eyes were more serious than Lori had ever seen.

Her mother opened her mouth, then closed it. Then tried again. “Well, you see...” her voice trailed off.

"God, mom please tell me it's not true," she begged.   “It’s… I mean… Mom! Please, just tell me that I am being stupid and that you’re kidding me."

Her mom cleared her throat. "Lori, I never thought I would have to tell you this. I didn't think you would get the curse. I mean you’re so bad at relationships... I figured it skipped a generation.”

“What?”

“I guess I should have told you, but when I was about your age my grandmother told me.”

“Told you what, mom?” Lori yelled as panic took over.

“Well, it’s a curse that's has cursed the women in our family for as long as we can trace back but sometimes it skips a generation."

“Okay, that’s enough, you’ve had your fun.”

“Lori, honey, I’m not teasing. Unless you want to be a succubus forever, you’re going to have to take eighteen souls before your eighteenth birthday.”

"Fuck you, mom! Seriously, even if you thought it was going to skip me you should have told me."

“Now, I know you’re upset, but there is no reason to speak to me that way.”

“Oh if there was ever a reason to speak to you that way, this is it, mom!” Lori yelled again. “I won’t do it.”

“Then you will live with the demon for the rest of your life.”

“No. I won’t do it. This is crazy. You’re crazy.” With that, Lori stood up and ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door as hard as she could.

She stood in her room and her head was spinning. Her mother had confirmed the things she saw in the crystal ball. How had her life changed so quickly? She suddenly felt the cold and her body was shaking. All she wanted to do was take a shower and get in the bed to forget about this horrible day.

Lori walked back into her room, still wrapped in her towel and saw her phone was blinking. She hesitated, but looked at it anyway. There were two texts from Harriet, which she ignored and one from Jason, Todd’s best friend.

'Yo, Loriii! Party at my house. Parents are gone so I thought one last big one before college. Anytime after 6.  ;)'

Jason was a bit of an idiot, but he had the hots for her. She had always ignored it because of Todd. She was determined not to go, because she didn’t want to see Todd, but she needed a drink and Jason threw the best parties.

“Fuck it, I’m going and if Todd is there, I’ll use Jason to make him jealous,” she said to herself and then texted back that she would be there.

The party was a bit of a walk but she didn't care she needed to cool off a bit. She and her mother had discussed buying a car recently, but money was too tight. ‘Yeah, mom you can talk to me about buying a car but you didn’t think to tell me about something as important as, that deep down inside I have a raging demon bitch curse sleeping inside of me,’ she thought angrily.

She stopped her brooding long enough to see that she was only two houses away from Jason’s. ‘God, what’d I do run here?’ she thought and looked around. There were cars parked all over his lawn and up and down the street. She could hear the music from the corner where she stood.

The house was full of people she knew and a lot of faces she didn’t. She snaked her way through the crowd to the kitchen and found two kegs on the counter. There were a few people already in line so she filed in behind them smiling and saying "hi" to everyone that spoke to her.

She was filling up her cup when Todd walked in and a new wave of anger hit her. She turned her back to him, slammed down the beer and then filled up two more.

“Lori, you came!” Jason called over the music.

She was on her third beer already...

“Jason!’ she smiled big and hugged him tightly. The beers had made her warm inside and finally relaxed.

“I’m glad you came.”

She couldn’t hear him and leaned forward, “What?”

“I’m glad you came.”

“What’s lame?”

“No,” he wrapped his arm around her whispered into her ear. “I said, I’m glad you came.”

His lips brushed gently against her ear and she felt a pull in her stomach and a stir between her legs. She touched his side and turned towards him to reply. Her breasts pressed into him and it caused her to moan softly. His grip tightened on her so she knew he had heard it. “Sorry, there are so many people here. I couldn’t hear you.”

“Then come on,” he replied and led her up the back stairs and into his room.

She walked into his room and looked around only vaguely aware of the sound of the door lock. His room was covered in baseball posters, hats, pennants, and jerseys. “I take it you’re a Red Sox fan.”

“Nah I can’t stand them.” He grinned and gave her a wink. “Have a seat.”

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

Lori kicked her shoes off and climbed on the bed with her back on the headboard. Jason climbed in beside her.

“I wasn’t sure you were going to come.”

“Well, I wasn’t. I’ve been avoiding Todd.”

“And the rest of us as well.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think you’d mind since you were Todd’s friend, not mine.” Lori drank her beer quickly and handed him her cup. She didn’t want to talk about Todd.

Jason handed Lori his beer and then took her other hand. “Of course I mind. I’ve always liked you, you know.”

Lori turned towards him and felt that pull in her stomach again. It wasn’t a cramp, more like a hunger. She quickly drank Jason’s beer then handed him the cup. “I know you have, but you’re still Todd’s friend.”

His hand came up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “I want to be your friend.”

Warmth began to slide from the ache in her stomach along with her body, It took her breath and she gasped, “You do?”

“Yes,” he said softly and leaned in his lips brushed against hers. “May I kiss you?”

The ache in her stomach grew and the heat shot through her entire body causing her to groan her reply, “Yes.”

Jason’s hand slid into her hair and he kissed her. It was hard and full of clumsy want, but she suddenly wanted it. She came up on her knees and took control of the kiss.

Lori pushed him back onto the headboard, pulled her shirt off and climbed on his lap. Jason looked shocked at her boldness, but quickly removed his shirt as well.

“Isn’t this what you wanted?” her voice sounded lower, more seductive and breathy than she had ever heard it.

“Yes,” Jason squeaked out.

“Mmm me too,” she purred and undid his pants.

Lori was aware of the battle inside her. She never would have moved this quickly with a boy, but her insides had started to burn and she needed to feel him inside her. Her skin felt too tight and her nerves too close to the surface. Every touch and sensation felt multiplied.

Jason awkwardly unhooked her bra while she undid her own pants and climbed off his lap and took them off. She then grabbed his jeans roughly pulling them off his legs and tossed them aside. His cock was hard and jerked under her appraising stare.

She climbed back on the bed and grabbed his cock in her hand. Her fingers were wrapped tightly around it and could feel the pulse thumping through the vein.

“Oh God,” Jason said softly, and his hips bucked up.

“You like that?” She looked up at him and her hand slid down and then back up.

“Yes.”

Lori giggled, but it wasn’t a familiar sound to her and she hesitated, but another throb went through her and her need doubled. With that, she lowered her head and her tongue circled the head while her hand moved up and down pumping him.

Her lips pressed onto the head and she pushed her mouth completely around the tip, and sucked gently. All the while, her tongue continued to circle and her hand continued to pump. She was greeted with her first taste of pre-cum and something inside her growled with approval.

Jason’s hands gripped her hair and his hips bucked encouraging her to go faster, to go deeper and she did.

‘Stop,’ a panting voice inside her head said and popped him out of her mouth. He looked a little disappointed until she crawled over him and rubbed her already slick cunny over his dick. She reached between their bodies and placed him at her opening.

“Wait!” Jason said, “There’s condoms in my jeans.”

Lori laughed that odd laugh again and pushed herself fully on his length. “No, I want to feel you cum inside me.”

“Oh God,” he moaned and gripped her ass.

Her hands went to the headboard and she rode him hard and fast. Her head was back as she moaned and her body burned. Everything had faded for her except the feel of his cock moving inside her. She was close to cumming and could tell by his panting and groaning that he was close as well.

She kissed him hard and rocked faster. Her mouth went to his ear and she whispered, “Fuck yes, Jason, that’s it you fuck this pussy and fill me with your cum.”

“Oh yeah,” he panted. “I’ll give it to you. You're such a dirty girl.” 

“Give it to me, I am a dirty girl.” Part of Lori was confused; she had never spoken that way before, but the sensations driving her to that orgasm were too much. She couldn’t stop it she needed to cum so badly and she needed him to cum even more.

Something inside her began to growl low and deep, vibrating every inch of her skin and she came. Her muscles tightened around him and the growling grew deeper.

“Oh shit,” Jason cried out and the first shot of cum filled her

Her lips pulled back over her teeth and she felt her body coil ready to strike, when the thought suddenly hit her. ‘Oh fuck, the succubus!’

Lori’s teeth sank into his neck, the taste of blood filled her mouth and the world around her went black.

Her first waking thought was, ‘Oh my God he drugged me,’ but the taste of copper in her mouth was too overwhelming to think of anything else. That was all she could taste and smell. Her stomach lurched and she ran to her bathroom, praying as she ran that she would make it.

“Lori honey? Are you alright?” her mom called from her own bedroom.

“Sort of,” she called back then thought to herself, ‘I shouldn’t have drunk so much.’

Lori brushed her teeth and tried to figure out what had happened last night. Her mind kept coming up blank.

She drank a little water and walked out of the bathroom back to her bedroom.

“Wait! Come get your laundry,” her mom yelled and Lori closed her eyes but crossed the hall to her mother’s room. The TV was playing softly and she looked at it when she bent to pick up her laundry.  

‘On the north side of town, there was a murder that seems to have baffled the police and the people of this community. Local student and recent graduate at Bird Dale High school has been murdered. He has been identified as eighteen-year-old Jason Brooks.  

Brooks had thrown an end of the summer party and that’s where the tragedy happened. Police are unsure how this could have happened with a house full of people…’  

Lori froze and her pile of clothes fell to the floor. “Oh Jesus,” she whispered and ran to the bathroom to throw up again.   Lori laid on the bathroom floor for what felt like forever. Her stomach and throat hurt from throwing up. She had moments where she thought, ‘Why Jason? If it was going to be anyone it should have been Todd.’ Then she felt guilty for having that thought and the dry heaves would start again. She didn't wish to take anyone’s life. She just wanted this to all blow over like a bad dream.

Finally, she stood up from her bathroom toilet prayer and began to splash her face with cold water. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and felt it was somehow different but she couldn't quite grasp in what way.

She closed her eyes and tried to piece together what she could remember of last night, but it was mostly lost in a thick fog. Lori knew it was her though. Nothing was going to convince her otherwise. The taste in her mouth was impossible to wash away. It tasted like death and pain, and she hated herself for it.  

'What am I going to do?’ she asked herself. ‘I don't want to be a succubus, but I don't want to take another life either.'

         

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments