Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Aleza - Mature Temptress

"Aunt Aleza vistits the Vukovics from the old country and takes a liking to young Peter Vukovic"

39
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part 7 of the Vukovic Sex Chronicles. If you are interested in Grandpa Stefan’s previous visit, read “Grandpa’s Visit”."

Peter Vukovic looked at his aunt for the first time in the flesh. Aleza was an attractive woman, even at age fifty. She was older than his mother by four years, slightly shorter, and not quite as skinny as his mom. An average-size body. However, this also meant that her tits were noticeably larger, as witnessed by the cleavage she displayed. Her English was good but accented to a greater degree than his parents. She didn’t look much different than his mom as far as age goes. Peter tried to visualize her naked body under her clothes but only could conclude that it was nice.

Aleza was more bubbly and outgoing than his mother and seemingly more sophisticated. She dressed fashionably and wore more jewelry. Her clothes were the latest Euro-fashion and often revealing. She took more time with her hair and makeup as well. She was also a contrast to her older sister, Tatjana whom Peter had enjoyed sex with previously. Tatjana was heavier, with even bigger breasts. She was also simpler, and plainer in dress and manner. The fact that Tatjana lived in a small village and Aleza lived in a big city with a well-paying job, was noticeable.

Aleza was also much more flirty as well. More so than either of her sisters. She wasted no time in giving him a long and tight hug, allowing him to feel her breasts which were probably two cup sizes larger than his mother's. When she looked him in the eye and told him how grown-up and handsome he was, the look was seductive, as well as her tone of voice.

“I think the girls must love you, Peter. So strong and handsome! You must have them falling all over you. I know I would be if I were them,” Aleza opined, giving him a lustful look.

Aleza was more sexually forward than either of her sisters as well. She seemed to take every opportunity to touch him she could. When he looked at her, she always held his gaze and gave him a little, knowing, smile.

It was Grandpa who broke the spell when he hugged his sister, Sabina. Peter knew all about Sabina’s three forays into Papa’s bed on his previous visit, and he noticed that ‘Bina gave a full hug and kiss on the lips back, not sparing anything. It was evident that her attitude towards him had changed dramatically since the first time he visited, two years ago.

As the family sat down, Peter noticed that Aunt Aleza sat next to him on the sofa, nylon-clad thighs sticking out from her short dress touching his. Grandpa Stefan sat in an oversized chair and Sabina sat down on it too, somewhat on the wide arm, but basically in his lap. Her long, bare legs were draped over his legs, and her arm was around his shoulders. Her bra-less tits barely covered by a tee-shirt were close to his face. He had a massive smile on his face.

Kata announced the overt sleeping arrangements, “Papa will sleep in the guest bedroom. Aleza in Sabina’s room. Sabina in Peter’s room, and Nick and I, in any damn bed we want to!”

The last comment brought laughter from everyone. Everyone was well aware that switching sex partners was a part of the family tradition.

Getting up, they all separated to move stuff to their respective assigned rooms. Sabina came into Peter’s room carrying the last of her necessities and plopped down on the bed.

“I see that you don’t have any reservations about Papa Stefan this time, like you had a couple of years ago,” Peter remarked to his younger sister.

“Nope. I was wrong back then. I’ve got to admit it—I like older men. They just seem to be more patient and better at sex than the boys at high school. I don’t know what grandpa’s got, but I hope you have it at his age,” Sabina answered.

“Me too. He seems to be a real stud. I think he fucked either you or Mom every night he was here last time. I think you’ll be spending a lot of nights in his bed these next two weeks, ‘Bina” Peter replied.

“Are you disappointed that I’m not sleeping with you?” Sabina asked, teasing her brother.

“Well, duh! I think the last time was when we were on vacation. That first night was hot!”

“You mean with us fucking in front of Mom and Dad, and then those two joining in?” Sabina asked.

“Yeah, that was the night. I know that, after that, we each found somebody else, but that night was great,” Peter commented.

Sabina changed the topic, “What about Aunt Aleza? I saw that she was very friendly with you. Has Mom said anything to you about sleeping with her? I remember she made you sleep with Aunt Tatjana when you were sixteen.”

“Nah, she hasn’t said anything. But Aunt Aleza seemed like she was coming on to me, that’s for sure. So yeah, If she wants to and isn’t just flirting, I’d love to fuck her. I can’t believe she’s fifty and so good-looking. But I guess Mom is good-looking too, and getting close to fifty,” Peter admitted to his sister.

“I hope I’m as good-looking at fifty as she is,” eighteen-year-old Sabina sighed.

Peter was quick to answer, “Of course you will be! You have the same genes. Look how skinny Mom still is, and you are the same. Aunt Aleza is a little bit heavier but looks good. Sure Tatjana is chunky, but I think she takes after Papa’s side of the family. You take after grandmother’s side. And really, Aunt Tatjana is sexy too, just in a bigger way.”

“I like Aunt Aleza’s boobs. She has some nice cleavage and they look so good. I wish I wasn’t so flat,” Sabina commented, cupping her tits from underneath as she looked critically down at them.

“Yours are just fine. They’ll get bigger when you get older,” Peter said by way of comfort.

“When I’m twenty-one, I’m going to get a boob job. Maybe a nice D-cup. You’ll see me then and get an instant hard-on,” Sabina said defiantly.

“Shit, Sabina, your tits are fine, plus Mom isn’t going to pay for a boob job. Besides, you make my cock hard already. Just watching you touch your little itty-bitty titties is making me hard,” Peter countered.

Sabina threw a shirt at her brother’s face, then countered, “My tits aren’t itty-bitty, you bastard! They are just a perfect mouthful.”

Peter launched himself at his nubile sister, wrestled her flat to the bed, pinning her under his body, and said, “That’s right’ Bina, they are the perfect mouthful. And right now I’m hungry.”

“Oh shit! Oh no you don’t! You fucking bastard! You horny little prick!” she called out in mock protest as Peter forced her shirt up to her neck and began to nuzzle her tits.

Sabina didn’t put up much of a fight to keep her brother from sucking her girls. The struggle seemed more of a way to feel his body against hers as she ended up with his leg between hers, rubbing her pussy. Soon she gave way entirely and they kissed as he felt her up.

Her shirt disappeared over her head, and his shirt was pulled off by her as well. Bare-chested they kissed until his hand worked its way down to her snatch, rubbing her.

“You horny fucker! Just a quickie. Mom is fixing dinner,” Sabina gasped as her brother’s hand went inside her shorts and his finger hit her clit.

Peter whispered back as he switched from her lips to her tits, “Anything for my little sister.”

The action paused while Sabina frantically pulled off her shorts and panties and Peter stripped naked. Finally nude, Peter reached down and guided his big, hard member into the opening of ‘Bina’s cunt. With a wet, slurping sound, he shoved it home, causing his sister to gasp.

“Oh god, Peter! I’m ready. Fuck me!” she moaned.

Peter was already complying as she said that, shoving his cock in and out of her tight slit like he had done so many times in the past. It was always good with his sister. They had a special bond, and though he enjoyed sex with other girls, his sister was always special. Right now she was looking him in the eye and pushing her pelvis up to meet his thrusts. Her firm, athletic, skinny body, writhed erotically under his.

With just quiet moans on both of their parts, Peter hammered away at his sister’s fuck hole with his rigid dick. This was the moment they felt closest, and they worked as a team giving and receiving almost indescribable pleasure. Occasionally he would lean down and suck or nibble on her lemon-size tits. This always brought a moan to her lips.

Peter began to fantasize how she would look with D-cup hooters on her skinny, lithe body. she would be real porn-starlet material, he decided. Maybe he should contribute to her plastic surgery fake boob fund!

No sooner than he had thought this, his cock spasmed in ultimate ecstasy inside of her, spewing its load of cum deep into her teenage womb.

He stiffened on her and called out, “AARRGGHH! FUCK!”

Just at this moment, Aleza happened to pass the closed bedroom door and heard this suspicious, yet familiar, cry.

She paused and listened at the door, hearing Sabina say, “Don’t stop!”

Sure enough, the bed began to creak again and she could hear a faint moan. Her nephew must be rutting like a bull on her niece. And it sounded like her niece was enjoying her afternoon delight to the fullest.

It wasn’t long before Aleza heard Sabina call out, “OH GOD! OH, OH, YES, YES!!”

With a smile on her face, Aleza continued down the hall to Sabina’s room, mulling over the sex she had eavesdropped on. It was obvious that her sister, Kata, had taught her family to carry on the old traditions. That explained the way Sabina was around Papa and the positive reaction she had from Peter. She had sensed him mentally undressing her, and now she knew why. From what she had heard coming from his room, he was just the thing she was craving as of late—young cock!

Aleza had divorced ten years ago and had enjoyed several male lovers, but for the last three years, she had lived with another woman, Marta, who was ten years younger. They were both bisexual and had enjoyed each other when there was no man in their lives. Marta was happy with a strictly lesbian relationship, but Aleza was not. She craved cock as well. And, lately, not just any cock, she wanted younger cock, due to a certain incident.

A couple of months ago, she met a man in his twenties at a bar. They hit it off, as alcohol and lust-fueled their passion. Soon they were outside, behind the bar, in the alley, Aleza up against the stone wall, her knickers around her ankles and high heels, and her short skirt up to her waist. The young man was pounding his cock up into her fuck hole, making them both cum. Hastily, they re-dressed and made their way to his flat. He fucked her all night long. Aleza had forgotten the stamina of young men.

Thus began Aleza’s journey in search of a younger lover. She hadn’t been lucky so far, and, in desperation, she had even trolled for a young stud at a skateboarding park. Wearing a blouse with a plunging neckline and a mini skirt with no panties, she sat on a bench watching the guys. At last, a young teen approached her. He probably was around eighteen. She realized he had mistaken her for a kurvo (prostitute), She should have been insulted, but instead, she felt a cheap thrill. He offered her money for a blowjob, but she brushed it aside, instead, taking him by the hand and leading him behind some bushes in the park, where she knelt and sucked his dick.

It wasn’t a large one, but Aleza longed to have it between her thighs, recklessly humping her twat. But it wasn’t to be. Instead, he blew his spunk on her face and threw down his money, running off to rejoin his friends who were leaving the park. She should have felt degraded, but instead, she reveled in the cheap, tawdry, eroticism of the act. A mature, well-respected woman in a managerial position with a large company secretly turning tricks like a whore. She jumped on her scooter and drove away to the comfort of her flat, where she fucked her pussy with her pet, pink vibrator. And now here was twenty-year-old Peter, her nephew, so tantalizing and close.

After dinner, Aleza and Kata cleaned up the dishes and then walked out onto the patio into the warm night air. Aleza took the opportunity to ask her sister some questions.

“Sabina seems to really like Papa. She seemed very friendly,” Aleza said in a leading way.

“Last time he was here, I made her get to know Papa in that special way. She originally didn’t want to, but afterward, she was more than glad she did. I think she has plans for Papa tonight,” Kata told her sister.

“Good thing. I haven’t slept with him for years. It’s hard to find time and transportation to see him out in the country. I haven’t had a car since I was divorced. On the way over here in the plane, I put a blanket over us and he wanted to fondle my tits under it. That horny old goat needs a girl like Sabina to tame his libido,” Aleza confessed.

Then she went on to ask her main question, “What about Peter? Have you ever—”

“You are a nosy one, big sister! But yes, I have taught him our ways, just like we were taught. Sabina too. Not that we do it often, anymore,” Kata admitted, cutting her sister off mid-sentence.

“With just having two girls, I never had that chance to teach a son. Of course, my husband took full advantage of the situation. In the end, the asshole stopped fucking me and would only fuck them. I would have liked to have had a son,” Aleza told her sibling.

From observing the way Aleza acted around her son, Peter, and this last statement, Kata had an idea where this conversation was headed. Her next few questions removed all doubt.

“So, Kata, does Peter have a girlfriend?” Aleza asked.

“He does. Her name is Holly. But she doesn’t live here. He met her when we went on vacation to a nudist resort. He is going to live with her when he goes to university,” Kata informed her sister.

“He is very handsome and sexy, you know. Such a catch for a woman. How do you keep your hands off of him?” Aleza said, hinting.

“Aleza, don’t be coy. You want to fuck my son. I’ve seen the way you’ve acted since you arrived here. I know you too well. Listen, you don’t need my permission and you have my blessing. It is entirely up to him. Just as long as he is okay with that, I’m fine,” Kata told her sister, tired of beating around the bush.

Giving her sister a big hug, Aleza replied, “Thank you! I love you so much! Yes, he is just what I need right now, so I hope you don’t mind if I try.”

“No problem. He is very good. I should know, I trained him myself. Better me than some little teenage twat that doesn’t know herself what she wants,” Kata told Aleza.

“You went to a nudist resort, Kata?” Aleza asked, changing the subject again.

“Yes. We’ve been a couple of times. Nick and I met a nice couple, and the kids all hooked up with some other kids. Sabina met a nice German boy. Remember how our family always got together every summer, and we ran around naked and made love with our cousins? I wanted them to experience that. It wasn’t quite like that, but it was nice anyway,” Kata explained.

Then, going on, she explained more to Aleza, “It is not like it was at home in the old country, here in America. Not like the village we grew up in. Sex is everywhere in America, but nudity isn’t. Topless beaches are scandalous, therefore men are much more excited seeing a woman’s boobs. And incest is very forbidden. You and I look at it like a natural thing. A good way to make a family closer. To keep the natural urges of teens close to home where they can be tamed. But here it is dangerous to even talk about, let alone do. We could be arrested. It is such a shame. That is why going to the nudist resort was so refreshing for us. We could be us.”

Aleza replied, “That is so funny! What a crazy place! But I will admit that I would like to go to such a resort and meet some young cock. I know it’s risqué, but I have been craving young cock for a while now. So when I saw Peter, I wanted him.”

“There is a little group of us that enjoy sex together. I was thinking of introducing you to them, but I think for now I’ll let you enjoy my Peter,” Kata told her sister as she concluded the discussion as she walked back into the house.

The evening was spent as a family looking over family pics. Besides those of the kids growing up, Nick and Kata had some taken at the nudist resort. Photography was discouraged, but they had some pictures of willing participants. Grandpa commented on the nude women and Aleza on the men. Before long, all of this had them in the mood for sex. As the night wound down, Aleza made up an excuse for Peter to come to her room, ostensibly to help her lift something.

Once in the bedroom, Aleza spun around put her arms around Peter’s neck, and looked him in the eye. Their bodies were not quite touching except for the tip of her breasts, which lightly brushed against Peter's. There was a palpable amount...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments