Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Neighbors - Teen Lisa

"John Vukovic gets acquainted with the his new neighbors next door - particularly the teen daughter - in this age gap tale"

162
21 Comments 21
12.4k Views 12.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"This third story in the Vukovic Family Chronicles introduces a cousin: John Vukovic, fifty-years-old. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A Lolita is a girl who is precociously seductive."

John Vukovich was fifty years old. His live-in girlfriend (basically his wife at this point) was similarly mature and still sexy, but the sex had grown more infrequent, though it was still good. So what happened next couldn’t be blamed on her. Maybe he had been fucking mature women too long and wanted something different. Maybe he wanted to revisit his teenage years with a sexy nubile teen girl—only this time with him bolder and more sexually experienced. Or maybe he just liked pretty teens, but whatever the case he was about to scratch that itch.

Lisa and her family had just moved into the house next door. Her parents were forty or so, and her mom, Jenny, was still rather sexy, though she was a BBW. Her large fleshy globes with their deep cleavage caught John’s attention, as well as the sexy bottom of her ass cheeks that showed when she bent over wearing short shorts. Even her muffin top seemed erotic, but then again, John was used to mature women’s bodies. John was entertaining the possibility of seducing her somehow when his attention was caught by her teen daughter, their middle child.

John was working on his motorcycle in the driveway, partially as an excuse to watch Jenny strut around in a halter-top and shorts as she did the yard work. She seemed to enjoy showing off, but John couldn’t figure out if it was intentional and meant for him, or just the way she was.

It was at this moment of heightened sexuality for John that Lisa walked over and said, “I like your motorcycle, Mister.”

“Thanks,” John replied, annoyed at first because this girl was distracting him from Jenny bending over and pulling weeds.

Then he took a look at Lisa. For a teen girl, Lisa sure had big tits! All thoughts of her mom, Jenny, were dispelled. She was maybe five feet one or two, thin, but with the aforementioned large breasts barely hidden in a halter top. She obviously took after her mom when it came to her rack. Like her mom, she was wearing shorts, in her case, cut-off Daisy Dukes that went clear up to her ass. And like her mom, she was flirty.

Sitting down by him, she stretched out her legs, spreading them wide as she leaned back on her elbows. Her large firm tits were outlined against the fabric of her shirt and jiggled when she moved. John decided she wasn’t wearing a bra. The jiggle was erotic.

“I love motorcycles! Can I have a ride on yours?” the teen nymph asked.

“Only if your parents say you can. What is your name, and how old are you, anyway?” John told her.

“I’m Lisa. I’m sixteen, and I think you’re cute,” she replied.

“You’re crazy, Lisa. I’m too old to be cute,” John replied, intrigued by this girl.

“I like older men. The boys my age don’t know what they are doing. I want an older lover,” she said, shocking John.

“Jeez, girl! What the hell do you know about lovers and sex? You are way too young to know about that,” John told her, somehow ignorant of the modern sixteen-year-old’s wealth of sexual knowledge.

“I know plenty and would like to know more. That is why I need an experienced lover,” Lisa said matter-of-factly.

“I hope you find one, Lisa. He will be a lucky guy, I’m sure. But you had better get back and help your mom now, I think,” John told her, worried about what Jenny would think. He didn’t want her mom to think he was a perv.

“My mom thinks you are cute too. I think that is why she is out here. She does have nice big boobies. Bigger than mine. Don’t you think my mom has nice boobs, John?” Lisa probed.

“Jeez, girl! Who are you? Yes, I think your mom has nice boobs, but don’t tell her I said so. Now go on, scram!” John said, wondering what this girl was all about.

Lisa got up and walked away, but not before turning and winking at him, leaving John to ponder his stiffening cock and the women of this new family.

Over the next couple of weeks, John got to know them better. Jenny talked to him quite extensively over the fence. Leaning over it, her ample DD cleavage was on full display. In addition, they purchased an above-ground pool and spent a lot of time out there. John enjoyed sitting on his deck and ogling Jenny’s ample body stuffed in a bikini or Lisa showing off her assets in an almost-nothing bikini of her own. Lisa also had taken every opportunity to say “hi” or talk to him, always in a flirty manner. He also got to know her husband a bit as well. He was a nice guy who worked hard but seemed overpowered by his brassy wife.

One day, the dad, Josh, invited John over to have a beer. They sat on the patio watching Jenny, Lisa, and her two older brothers play in the pool. As usual, Jenny had an over-stuffed bikini on.

“Holy shit, Jenny’s tits are going to fall out of that top one of these days,” Josh remarked.

John just nodded as Josh continued, “Those big titties and the blowjobs she gave me were the reason I married her in the first place. She loves to show off her tits.”

John tactfully said, “She looks hot alright.”

“Fuck yeah! Josh said, slamming down another beer and feeling no pain by now, “She’s hot, isn’t she? Loves to screw. Your wife ain’t bad either.”

“Yeah, she’s nice alright. I wish she would fuck more and get kinkier, but I guess we all want that. But your wife looks like she would have no problem getting wild, Josh,” John replied.

Josh confessed, “She can be very wild. We just haven’t done it much lately, what with the move and my new job and all. I think the problem is that we are both a little bored with each other. That is probably why she is strutting her stuff in a bikini in front of you. To get a little sexual attention and rub my nose in it. Usually, it is a more modest one-piece she wears if it is just us.”

Josh then continued, “I can’t blame her. My sexual attention has been elsewhere. I don’t want to go into details, but let's just say I’ve tried some new stuff on the side.”

“I hear you, bro. I’ve been a little bored with my girl too lately. I shouldn’t be telling you this, but there is a certain older woman that I’ve got kind of close to lately. She’s good-looking and has nice fake tits I’d like to see up close and personal if you know what I mean. She has a divorced daughter for a roommate and that is the only reason we haven’t done the dirty yet,” John admitted.

“No shit! She sounds hot. I’d like to try an older woman myself sometime. When you nail her, let me know—and send pics,” Josh said laughing.

“You are as bad as me, Josh. A horny fucking bastard! It’s a deal. I’ll share her pics when I get some of her,” John told him.

About this time Lisa sauntered up and sat down next to her dad. She was just wearing her little bikini and her firm teen tits were pushing it out in a very erotic way.

As she sat there dad with her tan porn princess body beckoning John’s attention, she gave her dad a quick hug, then turned to John and said, “I love my dad. He always gives me what I want.”

Slightly uncomfortable with this overt display of familial attention, Josh replied, “I sure do, honey. I sure do.”

After pressing her body against her dad’s chest in a rather intimate way, she climbed off and ran back to the pool, where she bent over to pick something up, displaying her little round ass.

“Teenagers are crazy, aren’t they? You just don’t know what they’re thinking from one moment to the next,” John remarked.

Josh, staring intently at his daughter's well-shaped ass on display, took a moment, then said, “That’s for sure. Always trying to butter me up for something or another. Now it’s a car. She knows the power a woman has over a man. In her case, it is like she is like sixteen going on twenty-five. Especially judging by the way she…uh…acts.”

John noticed that Josh surreptitiously adjusted his cock in his shorts. Processing the scene in his mind, he wondered if Josh was having some type of sex with his nymph of a daughter. There was nothing about the scene you could put a finger on, but the tone was somehow sexual. God knows, Lisa had the body and sexual confidence of a woman ten years older than her.

“I’ve got to use the bathroom and drain the lizard of some of this beer. May I?” John asked.

“Sure, go ahead. Through the kitchen and down the hall to the left,” Josh replied, eyes still glued lecherously on his busty daughter cavorting half-naked in her bikini.

In the house, John ran into Jenny in a tight spot in the kitchen. They both turned sideways to let each other slip by, but Jenny seemed to stumble slightly as they did, so her tits and bare ripe belly brushed against his body. It seemed contrived, somehow, but John wasn’t complaining. Her full tits in that bikini bra were a real treat this close-up!

Immediately, John’s thoughts went to Jenny. Of course, the rather salacious smile she gave him as they brushed by would put any guy’s thoughts towards her! Her ripe, somewhat plump, forty-ish body just screamed sex. And there was something about her attitude and the look in her eyes that told a man she’d be a tigress in bed.

LISA’s FIRST VISIT

It was a few days later that things got interesting. His girlfriend/wife went out of town for a week to visit her sister. The first night, John was alone on the back deck. There was no action at the neighbor’s house and he was taking some time to look at porn on his iPad. Looking at MILF BBW pics and trying to decide if any of the women looked like Jenny entertained him for a while, then he switched to some MMF bisexual stuff that was making his cock hard. Just as he was thinking he needed to go inside and jack off, he suddenly sensed somebody nearby.

It was Lisa, only a couple of steps away, cat-like, coming up to him. Quick as he could, he flipped the iPad so she couldn’t see. He was embarrassed and worried as to what she would say. He needn’t have been.

Lisa spoke first, “I didn’t mean to scare you. What are you looking at?”

“Nothing…none of your business, girl,” John stuttered.

“It didn’t look like ‘nothing’ to me. It looked like dirty pictures. You have the same look on your face as my dad when I’ve caught him looking at porn. He says it wasn’t, but just like you, he hurried and shut the laptop and wouldn’t let me see. He had a boner too,” Lisa told him.

“As I said, it was nothing,” John said more vehemently, aware of his own stiffy.

“That’s okay. I saw the naked girl in the porn you were looking at. I know men like to look at naked women. Or women like my mom when she’s showing off her boobs. Maybe one day I’ll have the kind of body men want to look at,” Lisa opined, seemingly ignorant that she already did.

“I think you already do, and know it. But what are you doing here?” John asked.

“Oh, my mom and dad are on a date night and my older brother and I are supposed to be babysitting my little brother, but they’re just playing video games. I saw you and thought I’d come over and say hi,” she explained.

John took in Lisa’s looks in the dim light. She had a crop-top camisole on that displayed her ample boobs well, and short shorts. She had plenty of dark eye makeup on as well. She did look like a hot Lolita standing there in the heat of the evening. John grabbed his beer and took a swig, contemplating what to do.

“Can I have a beer?” Lisa asked, with wide eyes and a sly grin.

“I don’t know about that,” John retorted.

“Please, please, John! Just one little beer? I’m not a kid anymore. I won’t tell anyone you were looking at porn if you do,” Lisa said, blackmailing him.

As she did so, she moved in front of him and sat down on his lap like she had sat on her dad. Putting her arms around his neck and moving her face close to his as her tits brushed his chest, she again asked him.

“Please! I promise I’ll be nice to you. I really will!” she begged.

Already hard from the porn, this hot strumpet on his lap was too much. John relented, realizing that without a doubt she could feel his hard cock against her.

“Thank you!” she said excitedly, kissing him on the lips as she did.

John was taken aback, but horny. This was the start of a dream come true! But he would have to be careful. Very careful. It could just as easily turn into a nightmare. He suggested they go into the house. He didn’t want anyone to see them together outside.

Unsure of how to orchestrate his moves, he motioned her to sit on the couch and handed her a cold beer. Then he sat next to her. She turned sideways to face him, putting her bare legs across his lap as she sipped the brew.

They chatted about how long his wife would be gone and how long her parents would be gone, as well as other trivial things. Soon she asked for another beer, which he willingly gave her. After she had downed that one with a surprising quickness, she asked for a tour of their house. John got up and pulled her up by the hand and led her on the tour. The last stop was the master bedroom. Here she grabbed his arm as she stood next to his body and looked around.

“So this is where you and your wife have sex?” Lisa asked.

“Uh…yeah it is, among other things,” John replied, stunned once again.

Lisa walked around the rumpled, un-made bed, running her hand over the covers as if imagining that act, then returned to face him up close.

“I watched my mom and dad having sex once. They didn’t know I was home. Mom was on all fours and Daddy was behind her, like the way dogs have sex. Daddy was sticking his cock in her and her boobs were bouncing all over. They were both making sex noises, then they got loud when they had an orgasm. It was weird because they were my parents, but it made me hot. Is that weird?” Lisa asked.

“No, it is only natural. Sex is what it is all about, but you already know that, don’t you?” John replied.

“I guess I do. I’m going to tell you something I’ve never told anybody. After that, I went to my room and played with my pussy. It felt super good,” Lisa admitted, already feeling the loosening effects of the alcohol.

John took her into his arms and said, “That’s right. It’s only natural.”

Lisa looked up and kissed John as he bent over, whispering, “It’s only natural.”

“Do you like me, John?” Lisa inquired as she broke the kiss.

“Of course I do. Why else would I be kissing you?” John reassured the teen girl.

With this, Lisa fell back onto the bed and said, “Well, kiss me some more, then.”

John crawled onto his bed next to this sexy nymphet, feeling the bare skin of her back with his hand as he pulled her close into his arms. She was young, sensual, and taboo. He could only imagine how his big cock would stretch her tight teen pussy out. But for now, he was taking his time and just kissed her full on the lips.

Lisa was a passionate and enthusiastic kisser. She knew how to French kiss and quickly their tongues were in each other’s mouth. Meanwhile, John’s hands caressed the bare skin on her back, sliding it carefully up under her shirt, confirming that she was wearing a bra when he hit the strap. She made no move to stop him from caressing her like this. Next, he ran his hand down her back and onto her curvy ass, outside of her shorts. Again she made no move to stop him and seemed to kiss even more passionately. It seemed wild and crazy to have this girl in his arms making out with him. She was so different than his significant other in her age and body type, making this moment especially erotic.

Soon Lisa was running her hands underneath his shirt as well. Surprisingly, she lifted it and began to kiss his chest for a minute before resuming her French kissing. But she left a hand strategically down on his bare chest, rubbing it. Soon it drifted south to John’s groin where she seemed to confirm to herself the presence of a big boner.

MarieMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieMoon

Taking cues from her, John ran his hand up her chest until it touched her breasts, feeling them outside of her shirt and bra.

Lisa responded to this with a mumbled, “Mmmm, do you like them?”

John didn’t respond but simply began to squeeze them, hampered from full pleasure by the presence of her bra and shirt. However, as Lisa didn’t seem to object to his caressing her tits, he soon slipped his hand under her shirt and felt her up over her minimal bra. Lisa continued to moan. An experienced woman at this point might have reached back and undid the bra clasps, but with Lisa, it was like he was back in high school. He reached around her back and deftly unhooked the bra, then ran his hand around to cup her sweet, firm tit. Again, Lisa didn’t object...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments