Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandpa’s Visit

"Grandpa Stefan visits the Vukovics and has a three-way with his daughter and granddaughter."

75
9 Comments 9
6.9k Views 6.9k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 6 of the Vukovic Sex Chronicles"

Eighteen-year-old Sabina Vukovic had just been told by her mother, Kata, that Grandpa Stefan was coming to visit. He was flying over from the Balkans and staying for a couple of weeks, along with his middle daughter, her aunt Aleza.

“You know what that means, right?” her mom asked, “It means we do everything we can to treat him right. And that means that you’ll have to do your part, too. Just like you did the last time he visited. My dad loved what you did for him that time. You are older now and even better. So be sure to treat him well and show him we keep family traditions.”

Sabina knew what that meant. She remembered the last visit a couple of years ago well. She had come of age then, and there were certain expectations made of a Vukovic daughter. But back then, in her naivety, she didn’t know exactly what to expect. This time, she did.

“I know exactly what that means, Mom. And don’t worry, I’m actually excited to see him this time. It was fun last time!” Sabina reassured her mother.

This grandpa was her mother’s father. He still lived in the old country, and his English was broken and heavily accented. She could speak some of their native Serbian language, but sometimes there was a large communication gap. However, there was no communication gap when it came to what Papa, as they called him, wanted from her—as far as treating him “right”. She knew exactly what that meant. But, two years ago, there was a big gap when it came to understanding what her mom was instructing her to do when it came to treating her grandfather “right”.

ONCE UPON A TIME…

“You want me to do what?” Sabina demanded of her mom, almost stomping her feet.

“I want you to show your Grandpa Stefan a good time in bed. He wants to get to know his granddaughter better. You are old enough and know how we are in this family,” Kata told her daughter matter-of-factly.

“Yes, I know how it is with Daddy, Peter, and you, but this is different. I don’t know him,” Sabina protested.

“How can you get to know him unless you try? And this is part of trying,” Kata countered.

Finally, Sabina got down to the real reason for her hesitation. After all, she understood the family tradition of nudity and incest. So far, sex had only been with the members of her immediate family. However, she understood that their clan practiced incest with their extended family as well. It was one practice that had helped them stay close-knit and survive war and calamity. But the real reason she balked wasn’t because he was extended family—it was because Grandpa Stefan was so old.

“For god’s sake, Mom! Grandpa Stefan is like seventy! That’s way old! How am I supposed to enjoy sex with a man that old and wrinkled?” Sabina admitted.

“You’d be surprised, ‘Bina. Older men like Papa Stefan are still virile. Get over your prejudice. I’ll tell you what—I’ll go in with you tonight and we will get to know him together. Would you do it then?” Kata offered.

Okay, Mom. I guess so. But I’m not going to enjoy it. I’m just doing it for you,” she told her mother.

“We’ll see about that, dear,” Kata said with finality.

Later that afternoon, she was talking to her older brother, Peter, while the adults were visiting someplace or another.

“Do you know what Mom wants me to do?” Sabina asked.

“No, ‘Bina, what does Mom want you to do now?” Peter asked, curious about what his little sister’s problem was.

“She wants me to fuck Papa Stefan! Can you imagine that? A teenage girl like me having to have sex with an old man like him? I mean, I love him and all, but this is just too much. And now she’s making me,” Sabina complained.

“Don’t worry, ‘Bina. It will be okay. Honest. When I was your age, they made me fuck Aunt Tatjana. She was over fifty then and not skinny either. But I had a lot of fun with her. She was an amazing fuck, and I enjoyed her body, even though she was kind of fat. So it will be okay,” Peter told her.

“If you say so, Peter. I remember Aunt Tatjana. She has some big boobs, not like me or Mom. Guys like big boobs. Did you really like it?” Sabina told her brother.

“Hell yeah, I did! She was really hot. You just have to have the right attitude. Speaking of attitudes, you’ve got me all horny now, Sabina, with all this talk about sex,” Peter informed his sister.

“Okay. Thanks, Peter. What do you want me to do? I guess I could go to your room and jerk you off, if you want. I need to do something to get all this off my mind, and that would probably help. I hope,” Sabina offered.

“Fuck yeah, I do! You haven’t done that in a while. You used to do it all the time,” Peter said, excited at the prospect.

Grabbing her older brother’s hand, Sabina led him to his room. It was messy, with a pile of dirty clothes on the bed that she pushed onto the floor. The walls had various posters on them. Some of the bikini-clad girls. He was a typical guy, but so sweet to her. For a while, they had fucked every night as soon as Sabina came of age, but now it was occasional. Peter flopped on the bed and pulled down his pants. His large, semi-rigid cock became the center of attention.

“Looks like you need a little help with that,” Sabina observed.

“I know what you can do, Sis,” Peter replied with a grin.

“You mean this?” Sabina answered as she played with his cock with her hand.

“No, I mean the other thing,” Peter told her.

“Oh, my god. I should never have started doing that with you,” she answered.

“Why not? You do it with Dad all the time,” he replied.

“Not all the time. What the heck, I’ll do it. But next time I offer you a hand job, it’s just a hand job,” Sabina said, emphatically.

With that said, she crawled on top of him and put her mouth over his cock, and began to give him a blowjob.

It felt amazing to have his skinny, little, brunette sister suck his dick. It would have been better if she was naked, but he didn’t want to push his luck. Nevertheless, he could see the mounds of her tits as the neckline of her shirt gaped open, exposing most of her cupcakes. Sabrina, like her mother, wasn’t very well-endowed, but her little A-cup lemon-size boobs were still erotic and she never wore a bra at home. She also looked cute and sexy going down on his manhood, her mouth over his prick and her head bobbing up and down. Occasionally, she would flip her brown hair out of her face. Finally, she reached back and put it into a ponytail with a scrunchie, then resumed her oral duties.

“Oh fuck, ‘Bina! I love it when you suck my dick!” Peter gasped.

Sabina looked up silently, then ran her tongue up the length of his shaft and finished by licking the head. By now it was hard as a rock and pre-cum was forming on the tip. She gave him a roguish look as she licked around his glans and finished with a flick of her tongue across the top, licking up the pre-cum beads. When she cupped his balls, then began to stroke his pole under the top half her mouth was sucking, Peter knew he was going to cum soon.

“Oh yeah…don’t stop! Oh fuck, ‘Bina, I’m gonna cum! OH FUCK YEAH…OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK!” Peter hissed in a voice tone that could either denote pain or pleasure.

But pleasure it was. Sabrina took her mouth off his dick and pumped his shaft as he climaxed. His sperm shot into the air in a high arc to splatter on his belly. Subsequent, less powerful, ejaculations covered her hand and his cock with his cum.

“There! Did you like that?” Sabina asked.

“Hell, yeah I did! You just keep getting better at it all the time. Do you want to clean it up?” Peter said.

“No. Don’t push your luck. I’ll let you do that. I’m saving myself for Grandpa, don’t you remember?” She said with a laugh.

“You fuckin’ bitch! Good luck and I hope his cum tastes as good as mine,” Peter told her, disappointed that she wasn’t going to clean him with her mouth.

“I guess I’ll let you know tomorrow morning, Peter. Thanks for the support. I guess the best thing to do is to make sure he has fun, just like I did just now with you. If it goes well, I’ll let you screw me tomorrow. How’s that?” Sabina told her big brother.

“I’m all for that! I think you’ll be surprised. Just relax and go for it. That’s what I did with Aunt Tatjana, and we had fun,” Peter said by way of advice.

In the evening, the family sat around and talked.

Peter and Sabina were distracted by their phones, until Grandpa Stefan said, “In my day we had no such things. We just had to listen to the adults.”

Nikola (Nick), Kata’s husband, said, “That is true, but it was boring.”

Kata said, “Yes Papa, but if you had one of these things, you would have spent all your time looking at pictures of naked women on it.”

“That is true, daughter. I would have. I see that I need to get one of those gadgets! All I have is a flip phone,” Stefan said with a laugh.

Finally, Stefan excused himself to go to the guest bedroom. After he did so, Kata indicated to her daughter to follow her into the master bedroom.

Nick said to his son, “How about you and I go to the man cave? Do you want to watch an action movie or porn?”

Guessing what his dad wanted while his wife and daughter were fucking his stepfather, Peter answered, “Porn. I think us guys need a little action too.”

“Good choice, my son,” Nikola replied.

Watching porn with his dad meant not just viewing, but jerking off together and usually more, depending on the situation. They had been doing this for a long time together. Peter sensed that tonight there was going to be some “more”. His cock twitched at the thought.

Kata dressed Sabina in a sheer red baby-doll nightie with only skimpy panties on underneath it. It was a real retro look. Then she put on a black bustier with matching bikini panties. She then viewed herself critically in the mirror. At forty-five she was tall, thin, and attractive. Her breasts were small, with only a slight sag to them. The bustier brought out the best in them. Her legs were thin and athletic, her ass, small, pussy shaven.

Sabina was almost a carbon copy of her mother. Tall, with firm little titties only slightly smaller than her mother's, she too, sported a bald pussy. Like her mother, she was thin and athletic-looking.

“Why do we have to dress up like this? We never do when we have sex with Daddy?” Sabina asked.

“Because this time is special, and Papa likes a woman to wear this stuff. At least until we get naked. It is romantic and sexy and it will be a special treat for him. In the old days, we couldn’t afford this stuff, even if we would have known where to get it. So he loves it,” Kata told her American-born daughter.

Kata knocked on her father’s door and was asked in. Stefan was only wearing his underwear and a wife-beater undershirt as he sat on the bed, reading. This didn’t phase Kata in the least because nudity was so common growing up. As well as sex. Sabina walked in shyly behind her mother, a bit embarrassed by her quasi-nudity. Stefan motioned the girls to sit on the bed next to him. Kata motioned her reluctant daughter to take the other side.

Stefan was pleased with his daughter and granddaughter. Kata had always been sexy and he could see that his granddaughter took after her, even to the size of her tits. He felt his cock beginning to stir in the presence of these two beautiful women.

“How can I be so lucky as to have a visit from two such beautiful women?” Stefan asked.

“Papa, I can’t let you visit us without showing you proper hospitality. Besides, it is time you got to know your granddaughter better,” Kata told her father.

“I would like that,” Stefan said, running his hand over Sabina’s ass and thigh.

“And I’m here to help you do that,” Kata said, looking at Sabina.

Sabina realized that her grandfather still had a reasonably trim and fit body. Years of hard labor had created muscles that were still strong. It was true that his chest was hairy in a manner that was out-of-style anymore, but that was okay. He also had a slight paunch to his belly, but all-in-all, he was a pretty good physical specimen for his age. Maybe it would be okay, if a bit weird to have sex with him.

Putting his arm around his daughter’s bare waist, he pulled her close and said, “You always know just how to take care of Papa.”

Kissing him lightly on the lips, Kata replied, “That’s ‘cause I always know what Papa wants more than anything else.”

Reaching down his shorts, she rubbed his cock and pulled the waistband out, displaying his hardening member.

“See? I always know what you want,” Kata teased him.

“But two of you? I am an old man now. You might just give me a heart attack!” Stefan teased back.

“I doubt that, you horny old goat. If that was true, you’d have been dead long ago,” Kata teased back, nibbling on his ear.

“And you, Sabina. You are so very beautiful. And so sexy! Perhaps sexier than your mama,” Stefan declared, his hand drifting up under Sabina’s babydoll touching her upper thigh.

“Oh, Grandpa! You are such a tease! It can’t be true. I am sure it is Mama that makes you so hard,” Sabina teased back, starting to feel more comfortable.

After all, fighting her mother would just make this moment more awkward. Better to go with the flow. Maybe Peter was right. One thing was for sure, her horny old grandpa had wasted no time in feeling her up. His hand was rubbing her ass right now!

Kata lay down beside her dad and kissed his neck. Her hand stayed on his cock and worked his shorts down, exposing his manhood. She then began to jerk it slowly. Sabina saw there was nothing wrong with the size of her grandfather’s dick. It was quite large and thick. No wonder her mom liked it when he fucked her!

“Sabina, would you allow your Papa to feel your wonderful breasts? They look so nice and firm,” Stefan asked with a twinkle in his eye.

Sabina thought that for an old guy, he didn’t waste any time going for what he wanted. He wasn’t any different than Peter! Resignedly, she bent close and allowed him to fondle her tits and nipples.

He expertly played with them, until soon, she was feeling very good. He knew just how to manipulate her nipple with his fingers to cause her to gasp in pleasure. As if her mind was no longer in control of her body, she leaned closer. Soon the baby doll was up around her armpits and her granddad was sucking on her boob. Not only that, but he was caressing her ass as well. No doubt about it, he was very expert at pleasing women!

Turning to Kata, Stefan asked, “Your titties look very sexy in this outfit, but how can I taste your wonderful nipples, Kata, when you are wearing it?” .

Kata, slowly and deliberately, unlaced her bustier and tossed it aside, thrusting her forty-five-year-old tits towards his face. Still fondling Sabina, he switched his mouth to Kata’s breast and began suckling. Sabina watched her mom tilt her head back and close her eyes, an expression of bliss on her face. Strangely, she was a bit jealous that Grandpa was sucking her mom’s boob now, instead of hers!

However, being a team player, she reached down and fondled his balls. It must have worked, because he switched back to sucking her firm mounds. The nightie seemed superfluous. At this point, she might as well be naked.

Kata was pleased that her daughter was finally getting into the program. She intended to have her dad fuck her daughter while she played around the edges, so to speak. But ‘Bina seemed hesitant still, so Kata decided to satisfy her oral desire and suck her dad’s cock.

Kata changed position so she was on all four over Stefan’s legs and took his cock into her mouth. Stefan was pleased that she wanted to suck his cock. He took one quick look at Kata bobbing up and down on his prick. Her brown hair was hanging down and her bare back was exposed. Her ass was still covered erotically by her skimpy black panties. She looked as sexy as can be!

Then he turned his attention to young Sabina. Well, maybe not quite so young. She had grown up from a gangly girl to a real woman. She was still fun and coltish in the way of teens, but was all-woman now. Her tits were firm and delicious. They were like her mother’s and her grandmother’s before her. Delicious small, pink eraser nipples and aureoles. Always so delicate-looking. And so good in his mouth.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

He caressed her bare back and the top of her nice round ass. She, too, was still wearing her bikini-style panties, so could only imagine the delights of her tight, pink pussy.

Stefan whispered to his granddaughter, “Take that off. I want to see your beautiful pussy.”

Sabina was getting wet by now, and though slightly embarrassed by the request, reached down and slid them off. Her mom followed the action with her eyes, her mouth...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments