Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sand, Sun, and Sex - A Family Vacation Part 2

"Naked fun in the sun continues with more sexual hookups. Bi, 3 and 4-way, mature and teen sex"

62
9 Comments 9
9.9k Views 9.9k
10.2k words 10.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of the Vukovic Sex Chronicles"

The day at the nudist beach resort was shaping up nicely. Nikola and Kata Vukovic had met a wonderful couple from the U.K. and Peter was having great beach sex with Holly. Holly’s dad was hooking up. But what about eighteen-year-old Sabina?

SABINA and JAKOB - TEEN LUST

Peter Vukovic wasn’t the only one to have sex with someone they met at the resort. As Peter was fucking Holly on the beach, his sister, Sabina, was fucking her German friend in their cabin.

Jakob was a tall and good-looking nineteen-year-old. Together, they made a striking couple as they walked arm in arm naked down the beach and through the nudist resort.

His family was devoted nudists, but not into the sexual aspect that some in the lifestyle appreciate. While most Swingers were nudists, not all Nudists were Swingers. But Jakob was the exception in his family and loved covert sex at the nudist resorts they frequented.

Right now he was behind Sabina’s ass fucking her tight pussy from behind, doggy-style, and realizing that Sabina was the hottest girl he had ever fucked in his short life.

Sabina was egging him on, “Oh god, yes! Fuck my pussy, Jakob! Fuck me with your big, hard cock!”

“Ja! Oh ja! I fuck your muschi hard. I love fucking you!” Jakob cried out in ecstasy.

Sabina was getting her freak on as Jakob’s dick punched her so deep it rammed her cervix. She was getting her money’s worth from this German sex machine. He was fucking her like a bunny rabbit, the sounds of their bodies colliding coming like a quick staccato. Reaching his long arms around her body he pinched and twisted her nipples, sending her insane with pleasure. In turn, Sabina’s tight cunt contracted around his cock, milking it for all it was worth.

“I’m going to cum. Where do you want it?” Jakob inquired with gritted teeth.

“On my ass. Shoot your cum on my ass!” Sabina commanded him.

As he felt his penis contract with the orgasm, Jakob pulled out and shot long, stringy ropes of cum onto the tight, cute ass of Sabina as he stroked his cock. The relief was immense!

“Quick! Stick it back in!” Sabina commanded him.

Shoving his still-hard cock back into Sabina’s cunt hole made the dark-haired, skinny teen slut cry out as she climaxed.

“Oh yes! OH YES! OH FUCK! TAKE IT OUT! TAKE IT OUT!” Sabina cried out, perplexing Jakob as he watched her shake with the orgasm.

Hastily pulling his cock out allowed Sabina to flip over, quick as a cat, With her long, tanned, legs akimbo she quickly began to rub her pussy with her fingers. As soon as she did, she erupted in another orgasm. Only this time a stream of liquid shot from her pussy in a long arc between her legs. Jakob had never seen anything like this before. It blew his mind! He had never seen a girl squirt before.

“EEEWWOOO, OH, OH, OH YES!” the eighteen-year-old cried out in her prolonged rapture.

Finally, she collapsed on the bed, spent. Nevertheless, she intended to fuck Jakob again. He was exactly what she needed!

CHUCK and TIM

Holly’s dad, Chuck, spent the day wandering the beach and facilities. He finally found Billy and Rita sunning themselves on the beach under an umbrella. Rita’s big, ripe, BBW body looked full of sexual promise as she lay there nude. After chatting for a while, Rita invited him over to their cabin later. With a last look at Billy’s cock that he remembered so well, he continued wandering, looking for some immediate action. He had seen Holly with Peter, so he knew that getting her for a quick fuck was out of the question.

Fortunately, he recognized the “cocksucker” from the previous night, sunning himself alone on the beach. It was obvious he was trolling for action too.

“Nice to see you again. Last night was something! Sorry, I had to leave so soon,” Chuck told the nude sixty-three-year-old man.

“That’s okay, I hooked up anyway. I’m Tim, by the way,” the nude man told him.

“Glad to meet you. Nice cock,” Chuck told him.

“If you’re still looking to hook up, I’m game,” Tim said, getting right to the point.

“Cool. Your bungalow?” Chuck inquired.

Scarcely had the two men entered the bungalow when the older man got on his knees and began to suck Chuck’s dick. Chuck leaned back against the door and let Tim have full rein in taking his cock down his throat. Finally, Chuck suggested they move to the bed. It was unmade and Chuck could see cum stains on the sheets, suggesting good times.

Chuck flopped on the bed and raised his knees. Tim went for his anus with his tongue, reaming it out before moving up to his balls with his tongue. Soon Tim was licking Chuck’s shaft and finally the glans before taking it deep in his mouth. It felt amazing to have Tim suck his dick. He was experienced and knew what to do. It was always good having sex with guys—they got right to the point. And considering the pair were already naked, that was one less thing.

“Oh fuck, you suck dick good, Tim,” Chuck gasped as Tim made his cock feel wonderful, adding, “I’m gonna cum in your mouth soon.”

“I want you to fuck my ass first. I’ll suck you off later. But right now my ass needs a good hard cock to fuck it,” Tim instructed.

They switched positions and Tim laid on the bed on his back with his legs up and spread. Chuck used that position to put his mouth on Tim’s cock and suck it. He could taste the pre-cum on Tim’s hard member. Sucking Chuck’s dick had got him excited, understandably so.

“Ream my ass with your tongue,” Tim told him next.

Chuck put his face in Tim’s balls and a hand on Tim’s dick as he stuck his tongue in Tim’s ass.

Tim began to moan, “Fuck yeah, man! Oh fuck yeah! Lick my ass!”

Next, Chuck moved his mouth back to Tim’s cock and sucked it for all he was worth. The hard fleshy member felt good in his mouth. He could only imagine how good it would be for Tim to fill his mouth full of cum. But that could wait. Right now he was feeling ready to fuck Tim’s beckoning asshole.

Raising Tim’s legs, Chuck slowly eased his dick into Tim’s fuck hole. Slowly at first, then as Tim quickly relaxed, all the way in. It was obvious that Tim had taken a cock in his ass many a time.

“Oh god, your cock feels good in my ass! Fuck me! I need my ass fucked so bad!” Tim told Chuck.

Tim’s legs were up on either side of Chuck and his cock lay erect pointing over his chest. Tim was stroking it as Chuck’s cock began going in and out of his anus. Tim’s ass felt good to fuck. His cock was loving every second of it. It felt just as good as fucking his ex-wife’s cunt. Chuck reflected that anyone who had never fucked ass didn’t know what they were missing.

“Fuck my man-cunt, Chuck! Make me cum!” Tim begged.

“I’ll fuck your man-cunt, alright. I’ll fuck it hard with my big, hard, dick! Do you like how my dick feels fucking your ass?” Chuck said, talking dirty.

“Oh yeah, fuck it good! Fuck my ass with your dick and jerk my cock,” the last being a hint by Tim.

Chuck reached down and began to stroke Tim’s hard cock like he would his one. He couldn’t wait for Tim to blow his load all over his hand. Meanwhile, Tim was feeling really good. Chuck was great at fucking ass. This wasn’t his first rodeo. He must have fucked a few lucky butts before. The room was filled with the sound of their bodies coming together. It was a good feeling for both of them as Chuck’s cock slid in and out of Tim’s ass.

It wasn’t long before Chuck felt himself cumming, crying out, “OH FUCK! OH FUCK, YEAH!”

The feeling of Chuck’s dick throbbing as he shot his cum deep inside of Tim drove Tim’s dick to the verge of cumming. Stroking his dick to help it out, he shot long strings of white cum all over his hand and belly, to Chuck’s immense satisfaction.

“AARRGH! SHIT YEAH! FUCK YES!” was Tim’s cry.

Chuck pulled his dick out of Tim’s ass and immediately went for the cum dripping down the head and shaft of Tim’s cock with his mouth. Licking and sucking up Tim’s man cream was the icing on the cake.

Afterward, as the two men lay naked on the bed together, Tim showed Chuck pics and videos of his late wife naked and having sex. She was a large-breasted, fat-bellied, BBW with wonderful curves. It was obvious she enjoyed showing off her body and her sexual skills.

“A lot of people have knick-knacks and stuff to remind them of their late wives, but I have these porn pics of her naked and fucking and sucking. Those are a lot better memories than the usual trivia and family pics. We went to a lot of rallies on my Harley and she always got into the swing of things, showing off her big tits and stuff. She loved to fuck and a couple of times she took on our friends, both the wife and the husband. I miss her,” Tim admitted.

“I’d loved to have fucked her. She makes me hot! I love BBWs! There is something hot about all that flesh, and I swear they try harder,” Chuck admitted.

“I’ll tell you what—my dick is getting hard again. How about a sixty-nine? Are you up for it?” Tim asked.

Chuck replied, “I’m always up for sucking cock and getting my pecker sucked. And I’d love to you to fuck my ass sometime too.”

“It’s a deal!” Tim replied, with his cock sticking out hard and a big grin on his face.

BILLY and RITA

Billy and Rita wandered down the beach looking at the wonderful naked bodies of the other nudists. Each one of them held a certain sexual attraction to the kinky pair. Soon they had walked to the area with the bluffs that Peter and Holly had used. Like the younger couple, they spotted various people having sex. Most notably, a woman giving her husband a blowjob.

“I suppose you want me to give you a blowjob too?” asked the large, curvy, Rita.

“Fuck yeah, baby! I’m always up for that,” he told his voluptuous wife.

With that, the couple laid down on a towel they spread and Rita proceeded to suck her husband’s dick. Rita loved sucking cock and even though she had sucked her husband’s unit many times, always enjoyed it. His dick wasn’t very big, but she didn’t care. She knew she’d be sucking Chuck’s bigger cock later, and more importantly, getting her pussy fucked by it. But for now, Billy’s would do.

Billy had a nice, smooth dick and a nice head. Pretty soon she could taste the pre-cum forming on the tip of it. It was always such a nice, though unusual, taste. Billy was smiling at her fondly. He always liked watching her suck, whether it was his dick or some other guy’s. Often he would join her in sucking the other man’s cock. He loved it as much as she did. Rita was willing to do anything with a guy or girl. That is why they had such a good sex life. And why they loved resorts like this. There was so much opportunity!

“Fuck yeah! Suck my dick, you fat little bitch! Suck Daddy’s cock!” Billy exclaimed.

Making slurping sounds, Rita went up and down on his member, taking it in her mouth and throat. Looking sideways with her eyes, she noticed she had an audience. It was the other couple, the ones they had watched having oral sex. They seemed to enjoy the show. Rita didn’t miss a lick as they watched.

“I want to cum on your face, babe!” Billy announced as he pulled his dick from her mouth and began to jack it, aiming in the general direction of her face.

Rita obligingly tilted her face back as he let fly with his spurts of cum. They landed right on her mouth and cheeks with a little splashing. Finally, he was done and his cum was dribbling down her chin and dripping on her ample cleavage as her tongue darted out of her mouth to lick her lips clean.

The voyeur couple applauded and walked away.

“I’m glad you missed my eyes this time, honey. That was a nice load. You have better save up. Chuck is coming over later and he might want some of that cum for him or me,” Rita opined.

NIGHT GAMES - THE ADULTS

Kata and Nikola (Nick) Vuckovic dined with Sarah and Jon that evening. They lingered over wine and Sarah put her hand on Nick’s thigh under the table, first giving it a squeeze, then fondling his cock. It wasn’t a problem because they were all nude. Sarah spilled on her ample tits and both men offered to lick it off. There were laughs all around and Sarah said, “Later”.

Their children, Peter, Sabina, and the kid’s new friends, Holly and Jakob, ate at a separate table. There was a certain familiarity between Peter and Sabina that made Holly think that he was fucking his sister, besides his mother, but Holly wasn’t concerned. After this afternoon she knew she had him all to herself. Jakob was mesmerized by Holly’s small puffy nipple tits, but despite that, caressed Sabina’s thigh under the table. Holly had seen her father, Chuck, meet up with Billy and Rita and knew that the three of them would spend the night together. That left the bungalow to her and Peter. Perfect!

Finally, dinner was finished and the couples split up. Peter and Holly to her small bungalow. Sabina and Jakob to the family cabin, and Nickola, Kata, Jon, and Sarah to the latter’s cabin which also had two double beds. Jon and Sarah had requested a room like this in case they found any like-minded couples. And they usually did.

FOURSOME - KATA, NIKOLA, SARAH, and JON

They paired up with the opposite spouse as they walked to the bungalow and upon reaching it, sat down for a moment before the fun and games began.

Jon opined, “I love the atmosphere and nudity of a nude resort, but I’ll admit that I love the mystery of seeing a woman like Kata dressed and guessing how she will look naked—is she shaved or hairy? What do her tits and nipples look like? And all that. Then having all that revealed to me as we undress for sex.”

Nick countered, “I love a nudist resort because when you look at other women naked as they walk by or do the activities—it is sexual torture. You see a beautiful woman like Sarah here, and her wonderful tits and pussy, but you can’t touch it. Your cock gets hard and gives you away. You desire her and know exactly how sexy she is, but until you can get together it is frustration. And that leads to greater desire.”

Finally, Sarah ended the musings, “Well, you can touch me now, luv. So stop talking! I think my jubblies need attention!”

“Before we start,” Jon said, interrupting his wife, “I just wanted to let you know that we both are pervy and love Bi. It’s okay if you don’t, but I thought you might want to know, just in case.”

“Nick and I are both good with that, Jon. Anything you two want to do is fine,” Kata said in reply.

With that question settled, Nick began kissing the short-haired, sexy, brunette and fondling her ample breasts on the sofa. Meanwhile, Kata and Jon fell back on the bed and did the same. Kata’s small tits fascinated Jon. They were the perfect mouthful. And her thin, toned body felt good under his. Soon his hand snaked down to her pussy, where he began to rub and then insert a finger, then two. Kata moaned in delight.

Nick had finally moved down to Sarah’s big jugs and was sucking and fondling her nipples. It was a nice change from the small titties of his wife and daughter. There was just so much soft titty to enjoy! Her belly was slightly flabby with age but she still looked hot.

Jon soon had Kata sprawled out on the bed, knees up and his face in her snatch, eating her cunt. While he was doing so, Nick and Sarah had lain down on the sofa, Sarah jerking Nick’s hard rod while Nick sucked her tit. Sarah whispered a suggestion to her sex partner and both of them arose and went over to the bed. On reaching it they positioned themselves on either side of Kata and each took a tit in their mouth.

“Mmm…I love it! A mouth for each one!” she exclaimed.

“Why don’t you take care of Jon’s knob while I do your wife?” Sarah suggested.

With that, Nick slid himself down and positioned himself (with a little help from Jon) to suck the randy Brit’s stiff prick. He was well-rewarded when the soft glans went into his mouth with the salty taste of pre-cum. What was there that was so satisfying about sucking a cock?

Meanwhile, Sarah was kissing Kata passionately, tongue and all. Kata loved making out with other women, ever since her aunt had shown her the joy of sapphic lovemaking. Sarah was a good kisser and they made out with a passion that even surprised Sarah. It was like Kata was fucking her with her mouth and tongue.

It was a beautiful sight with four naked mature people sprawled on the bed doing what came naturally. By now, the fifty-something brunette was atop Kata, who was ardently sucking Sarah’s large, saggy tit. Sarah’s nice ass was spread in front of and above her husband’s face, her pussy lips glistening with juice. At the moment Jon was busy eating Kata’s bare pussy but was about to raise his head and lick his wife’s tempting cunt. And bringing up the rear, Nikola was going to town...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments