Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aleza Gets What’s Coming To Her

"Aleza has been strutting around like a slut in front of her sister’s husband and he finally can’t take it anymore"

36
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"Part 11 of the Vukovic Family Sex Chronicles"

Nikola (Nick) Vukovic had finally had enough. True, he had been drinking, but she was the one that drove him to the bottle. That fucking slut, Aleza.

She was visiting Nick and his wife, Kata, from her home in the Balkans, along with Nick’s father-in-law. She was Kata’s sister. And she was insulting.

The Vukovic family had an easygoing attitude towards family sex. Sex between family members was common. This was a culture that also pervaded his wife’s family, including his father-in-law, Stefan, and his wife’s older sister, Aleza. And this was what was driving Nick insane. He knew very well that Aleza had no problem fucking her father, brothers, uncles, and cousins, and having lesbian sex with her aunts and sisters, including his wife. She was living with a woman right now. So she apparently had no qualms about spreading her legs to just about anyone who could be considered family, and a great many that weren’t. Except him.

She was a good-looking woman of fifty, a little heavier and shorter than his tall, skinny wife, and with bigger tits. If his wife was skinny, he would say that Aleza was average in build. A very cosmopolitan woman, more so than his wife, she enjoyed dressing fashionable in a way that emphasized her sexy body. Tops that showed lots of cleavage, short skirts and shorts, and even the courage to wear a bikini at her mature age. No, her stomach wasn’t perfectly flat, it was a bit pouchy and flabby, but she looked damned good! And she flaunted those looks in front of Nick mercilessly.

Especially her tits. Her sister, Kata, had small tits that were a little saggy with age, but Aleza had much larger C-cup jugs that looked especially sexy for some reason. She was always flaunting her cleavage in front of him, bending over and such, teasing and taunting him, knowing that his wife and daughter had nothing like that to offer.

But the worst of it was that she was all over his twenty-year-old son, Peter. It was almost embarrassing how she threw herself at him. If he was around, there was always one more button “accidentally” undone on her blouse. And the way she flaunted her ass and body in front of him was shameless. And that was just on the first day she arrived!

It was obvious she had full intentions of fucking his son. And that was okay, even expected in their family. But the way she seemed to snub him was maddening. And what was worse was his wife never saw it. She was all about helping her sister enjoy their son’s big, hard, young, cock.

It wasn’t like Kata didn’t know how much he wanted to screw her sister. They had talked about it in bed that first night.

The conversation had gone like this, with Nikola telling his wife that, “She and I have never fucked, you know. I’d like to give her a go sometime.”

His wife replied, “She screws who she wants to, that is for sure. Not as easy as I am. I’m just a big softie for a hard cock. I was thinking about introducing her to our friends while she was here. I was thinking she’d enjoy some BBC with Big Al, but she says she wants Peter, so that can wait.”

“Oh my god! You’re going to introduce Aleza to Big Al? She’ll go nuts on the huge cock of his!” Nick had gasped.

Admittedly, in hindsight, he wished that his wife had shown as much enthusiasm for arranging for him to fuck her as she had Peter and Big Al.

Kata continued, saying, “Yes, she will. He will give her a boning she’ll never forget. Are you getting hard, Nick?”

Pulling back the sheet, Nick displayed the tent in his shorts to Kata.

“You are thinking about my sister, aren’t you? About fucking Aleza,” Kata had observed.

Nick confirmed her suspicions, “I’d love to be in Peter’s place, fucking your sister’s cunt right now.”

But nothing more had come of that, despite eating Kata’s pussy and screwing her cunt in the next few minutes. Sure for a minute, Kata had play-acted as if she was Aleza, but soon that went out the window and Kata climaxed as usual.

Meanwhile, his son had been banging Aleza every single night since, except when Kata had spirited her away to the Price’s house to fuck Big Al while Kata… well, god knows what Kata did? Probably screwed both Al and CeeCee, his wife.

Meanwhile, Aleza was prancing around like a diva, showing off her body and hanging all over Peter like he was her new boyfriend instead of her nephew. Nick was sick of seeing his son kissing her and using every excuse to touch her ass and even her tits. He didn’t blame Peter, but for fuck’s sake—how about her spreading it around a bit instead of flaunting it?

His father-in-law didn’t even notice. He was too busy banging his granddaughter, Sabina, when he wasn’t slipping away to pork some older married woman that he had met. At least he didn’t flaunt it in front of them all.

Now it had all come to a head. His wife had a work meeting to attend, Peter and Sabina were out with friends, and his father-in-law, Stefan was doing something with his new sixty-something fling and had excused himself after dinner. So now it was just him and Aleza, clearing things up.

Tonight, Aleza was wearing black yoga pants that showed off her nice ass. She had a more curvy ass than Kata, so it was a real treat. And she wore some kind of fancy, designer tee-shirt with a neckline guaranteed to show off her cleavage. To top it off, she was wearing a push-up bra, probably in case Peter was around. Once again, it seemed like she bent over to show off her cleavage, or stuck out her ass provocatively on purpose, but otherwise, ignored him.

As they finished, Aleza remarked, “I guess that’s it. I’ll go to my room now.”

Nick exploded, “The fuck you will! You’ve been avoiding me the whole time you’ve been here, and now you want to go hide in Sabina’s bedroom?”

With that, Nick grabbed her and pushed her against the wall, holding one arm straight out, keeping her from escaping, but not being rough on her. Aleza just glared back at him defiantly, not caring that he was so close he was almost touching. She was leaning back, her legs out, between his spread-legged stance.

“You’re full of shit, Nick. I haven’t been avoiding you,” she told him, taken aback.

“Like fuck you haven’t! It's been all about Peter. I take that back. Actually, you’ve been very good at flaunting your body in front of me, but then ignoring me when I try to be friendly. You know how it is in our family—if you don’t want me to be turned on by you, stop flirting!” Nick shot back.

“Well, Kata," Aleza countered with fire in her brown eyes.

Nick cut her off, mid-sentence, “Kata, my ass! You know my wife has no objection to us doing it. Jeez, she told me that in bed the first night! But she told me that you screw who you want to screw—and that’s a good thing, but why not me? I don’t think I’m exactly ugly.”

At this point in the heated discussion, Aleza had become quite angry herself. Her body language showed it. At first, she had backed away against the wall, but now she pulled away from it and her body was pressing against Nikola’s. He still held her captive with no intention of letting her move away, but her face was inches from his and her body rubbed against him.

“You’re not ugly. That isn’t the reason I don’t want to fuck you, you stupid son-of-a-bitch! Now let me go you cock-sucker!” Aleza snarled.

Nick attacked back, slipping into their native tongue, despite finding Aleza strangely sexually attractive at the moment, “You fucking kuja (bitch)! You kurvo (whore)! You fuck anybody and everybody and flaunt your body around like you are so much better than me. But you are just a spermusa (whore full of sperm). My fucking prick would get lost in that big fucking hole you call a picku (cunt) it has been fucked so many times!”

Now, Aleza was pushing against Nick with her body, her hands on his chest and her tits shoving into him as well. As she struggled against him, she could feel the solid muscles of his body, while he felt her soft, womanly curves. Especially as his free hand was now on her waist. Suddenly it slipped to her ass and reflexively, he pulled her in tighter. Against her will, this was quite a turn-on. Her mind detested him, but her body craved him.

“You like your body against mine, don’t you? Do you like my tits and ass? Well, here they are! Do I make your kurac (penis) hard?” she spat out, with a fierce growl that was somehow sexy as well.

Nick growled back, “Yes, I like your big fucking tits and your hot, fucking ass! If I had my way, I’d fuck a kurvo like you until you couldn’t walk, you dirty bitch!”

At that moment, Aleza reached her hands up and pulled her shirt up to her neck exposing her bra-clad tits. They stuck out firm in the lacy, red push-up bra.

“You want me? Well, here the fuck I am! Here is my fucking tits for you!” Aleza hissed.

Nick reached up and squeezed her fun bags hard, hissing back, “That’s what I like. To see what a real slut you are, instead of the fucking diva that is too good for the likes of me.”

It was a moment when both of them realized the incredible amount of sexual tension between them. Without admitting it out loud, both wanted to fuck each other at that moment, anger or not.

Suddenly, the look on Aleza’s face softened, almost as if she was going to cry, and she whispered, “Do you know why I avoid fucking you? It’s because I’m afraid to. Afraid I’ll like you too much. Afraid I’ll steal you from Kata. I’ve always wanted you, and not that bastard of a husband I had. Because if I fuck you, I’m afraid of what I’ll do. Because I love my sister and you are one man, I’m not sure I can fuck casually like I do your son.”

There it was. Out in the open. Nick looked shocked. He wasn’t expecting this. But Aleza was there, pressed against him, almost in tears, her mouth and lips sensuous, inches away. Then they kissed. It started slowly, but once their lips touched, a fire was lit inside both of them until they were going at it with passion. Aleza’s arms were around Nick and Nick’s hands were around her waist with one on her ass. To both of them, it felt like they were falling off the edge of a cliff, It was so unexpected.

The kiss lingered and Nick’s hands went up to Aleza’s jugs, again squeezing them through her bra. Aleza pushed her body closer and wrapped a leg around him. However, she attempted to cover up her almost tearful admission—the chink in her armor. So she summoned some more of the bile she had been feeling previously and returned to her former, antagonistic persona. Only this time it was more of an act than what her body and mind were craving. Therefore, it had to go in a certain direction.

Breaking the kiss, Aleza, with a hard edge in her voice, said, “You like that, don’t you, you mother-fucker.”

“Your fucking tits need to be played with. Every bitch likes that, especially whores,” Nick countered, pinching her nipple through the fabric.

“Your worthless prick loves whores, doesn’t it?” Aleza hissed.

“Old, uppity whores with big tits and a big fuck hole,” Nick countered as Aleza reached down and felt his crotch.

Aleza had fully intended to remain angry at Nick for what he said and was continuing to say, but her body reminded her she couldn’t. Yet she couldn’t give up the charade that she was angry, either.

“Is your prick big enough to satisfy a real woman? I have my doubts,” Aleza said with a smirk.

“It is more than enough to fill your big cunt. Just ask your sister,” Nikola growled as he moved Aleza away from the wall and towards the master bedroom.

Embracing and kissing, they bumped into the wall, missing the doorway. Aleza stuck her tongue down Nick’s throat and Nick unfastened her bra, which soon fell to the wayside, exposing her mature, saggy breasts. They were every bit as good as expected. Time to get her in bed.

Nick grabbed her ass with both hands and lifted her. In return, Aleza wrapped her yoga-pants-clad legs around his body. Lifting her like this, he carried his sister-in-law into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed.

“Is this where you bring all your whores to fuck, you pervert? Aleza sneered.

“Only the worst bitches. The ones that need a hard fuck until they learn to respect me,” Nick hissed back.

“Well, fuck me then, if you’re man enough,” she replied, spreading her legs and arms wide on the bed.

By now, both had realized that they had surrendered their anger towards one another by some strange metamorphosis that turned it into sexual energy. The boiling over of feelings and their close physical contact, coupled with their underlying attraction to each other had changed things. Yet the raw emotional intensity of their traded insults that were sexual was still very much a turn-on. Thus the vulgar and demeaning slings and arrows continued to pour from their mouths, even as their bodies welcomed each other.

“I’m more than man enough for your sister,” Nick shot back.

“Yes, but I’m her big sister. I was fucking before she was bleeding. And don’t think I told her all my tricks and skills. So perhaps, I will need a bigger man,” she replied.

“What you need is a good fucking,” Nick growled as he took off his shirt and then dropped his pants.

His body and the size of his cock didn’t disappoint Aleza. He was trim and fit for a man in his late forties, and his cock jutted out at a ninety-degree angle, big and proud. It was almost a carbon copy of his son’s penis that Aleza had found so pleasing. He climbed onto the bed and knelt over her, stroking his big, uncut prick slowly above her.

“This is what I feed my whores, bitch!” He hissed at her.

“So that is the prick that fucks my sister’s mouth and cunt. I guess it will do until a better man comes along,” Aleza told him off-handedly, not wanting him to know just how impressed and turned on she was as she adjusted her position and reached out, pulling it and him towards her mouth.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

Never breaking eye contact, Aleza drew his one-eyed monster into her mouth with her hand. First, she licked around his glans, taking her time, teasing him. Then a couple of exploratory licks up his shaft. Finally, she popped the head in her mouth and began going down on it properly. Her brown eyes never left his, always gauging his reaction to her ministrations.

Nick smiled that certain smile—the one you smile when something feels so intensely good physically that it turns out part grimace and part smile. The kind of smile some women have when they orgasm. A contorted smile that means euphoria. Seeing this, Aleza began to fondle his balls and dragged her finger most erotically across the expanse between his anus and his nuts. As she did so, Nick reached down and rolled her hard nipple on her floppy tit between his fingers and thumb.

“Uhh…uhh…you suck kurac like a whore…a dirty fucking whore,” Nikola gasped, still degrading her in their little game.

In return, Aleza took his cock in even deeper, as deep as she could before it triggered her gag reflex. Her skill was impressive. As she did so, she probed his anus with the tip of her finger, her manicured nail hinting slightly of pain and danger.

Nick gasped once again, “Oh shit, Aleza!”

An image of her sucking a teenager’s cock at the skateboard park flashed through her mind. Then, like now, being called a whore turned her on. Men were all so easy once you had their dick in your mouth. They would do anything you wanted. And at this moment, Aleza wanted to be fucked—fucked hard. She could taste the pre-cum on his slit. Now was the time.

Removing her mouth from his shaft, she announced, “I didn’t get into bed to suck your cock. I came to be fucked. You have a nice kurac. Now, let’s see if you know how to use it to please a woman. And remember, I am not my little sister!”

“Let’s see your cunt, then. Let’s see how much better your gash is than my wife’s,” Nick said as he began to tug her skin-tight yoga pants off.

Aleza complied and lifted her ass to slide her pants off, exposing just a thong underneath so as not to have any spoiling panty lines. Her belly was softer and more wrinkled than Kata’s in that mature way. Nick didn’t care. He liked a woman with a bit of belly, though Aleza wouldn’t qualify as a BBW by any stretch of the imagination.

“Take that thong off, too. I don’t need that in the way. Let me see your fuck hole,” Nick commanded.

Aleza complied with his demand, and then, grinning a salacious grin, spread her pussy lips wide for Nick to view her twat hole.

“This is the cunt of a real woman. If you are a good boy, I’ll let you fuck it,” Aleza said, again in her sneering, superior way.

“That is the cunt of a whore, alright. If you want a good boy to screw it, see my son. If you want a real man to fuck it, I am whom you seek,” Nick told her as he climbed on top of her nude body.

Then...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments