Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Bonding Off-the-Grid, Part 1: Father of the Year

"A camping trip turns to sex between family members in the great outdoors."

250
31 Comments 31
10.8k Views 10.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This part of the story is told from the father's perspective. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The following part(s)will be told from other perspectives."

Being the good father that I am, I forced my family to go on a family camping trip. And I'm not talking about one of those over-priced, crowded campgrounds, I'm talking off-the-grid, no cell coverage, all-wheel drive required, camping locations.

Once I found our spot, I knew that there was no one around us for miles. It was perfect. I learned about this spot from my days of camping with my father. A family tradition that I intended to carry on.

But this camping trip turned out to be much different than those of my childhood. This trip would bring our family closer together in ways that I never dreamed possible.

I parked the Jeep just out of the way and unloaded all of our gear. We brought two tents. One tent for my wife Jess and me, and one for our two children.

Our children are eighteen-year-old stepsiblings. My son, Nathen, and my stepdaughter, Emily. They get along pretty well. Better than most siblings, and they had no issues with sharing a tent.

We also brought outdoor cooking gear and a portable outdoor shower which pretty much consisted of a hung water bladder with a flexible hose and nozzle.

I filled the bladder with water before we left so I went off to hang it in a location that I knew was perfect. There was a trail that led away from our campsite that ended in a small outcropping, surrounded by lush trees. It was far enough away from camp to allow for privacy but not so far that you couldn't be heard from camp.

After hanging the shower I returned to camp to see our children setting up their tent. I got started on mine and finished before my kids. I helped them with their tent while my wife arranged the cooking gear and other camp necessities.

It was a long drive to reach our destination and it would be dark soon. Once camp was all set, we began to cook and eat our dinner.

We planned to get to bed early so we could get an early start the next morning.

“I want to go on a hike, first thing in the morning,” Jess announced to the group, “Who wants to go with me?”

“I was planning to do some fishing in the morning,” I said.

“Hiking isn't really my thing. I'd rather just stay here and relax,” said Emily.

“I guess I'll go with you, Mom,” said Nathen.

“Thanks for the enthusiasm,” Jess laughed, “But I'd love for you to accompany me.”

After dinner, we cleaned up our campsite and retreated to our tents. Jess and I stripped down and crawled into our two-person sleeping bag.

“Now that you’ve got me all the way out here, what are you going to do for me?” Jess asked me seductively as she ran her fingers through my chest hairs.

Camping always seemed to make Jess horny. I don't know if it was the fresh air or the lack of electronic distractions, but I wasn't complaining.

“I'm going to fuck you,” I said, as I reached down between her legs, “Your pussy is already wet.”

“The bumpy jeep ride is almost as good as a vibrator. A vibrator which I didn't bring, so you are gonna have to fill my pussy every chance we get.”

“Gladly,” I said as I pushed two fingers inside her wet snatch.

“Mmmm,” my wife moaned, “That feels good but I want your cock in me already.”

Luckily, I was hard and ready to go. I rolled over onto my wife and slid my cock into her.

“Your cock feels so good!” my wife quietly.

Jess reached down and played with her clit while I rocked my cock in and out of her.

After a few minutes, Jess grabbed my ass and squeezed, “Fuck me harder!” she groaned.

I thrust my cock hard into her as the tent shook around us.

“Yes, don't stop, I'm cumming!” she said loudly.

My balls boiled over and I released my load inside of her at the same time. We slowed our motions down to a stop and I pulled my softening cock out of her. My wife rolled over, grabbed a bag of baby wipes, and handed me a few.

We cleaned our privates and went to bed.

*

The next morning we woke up to the sun just rising over the horizon. Jess and I dressed in the tent and then set out to begin our day. Jess packed some items into her pack while I made a pot of coffee.

As Jess packed she called out to her stepson, “Nathen! It's time to get up.”

“Okay,” called back a groggy voice from inside the kid's tent.

We heard the tent zipper run across their teeth and then saw Nathen stand and stretch. He was shirtless and wearing a pair of basketball shorts.

His morning wood was pushing out prominently in front of his shorts. Jess and I both noticed the hard-to-miss bulge.

“Let's get going, sweety,” Jess said to Nathen, “A nice hike will do your body some good.”

Nathan already had a trim and muscular body, but maybe those weren't the muscles she was thinking about at that moment.

Nathen turned around and removed his shorts without closing the tent. He was not wearing any underwear and his firm ass was on display in front of us. I returned to finish the coffee while Jess stood and watched Nathen get dressed.

Once he was dressed and ready, he exited the tent and closed it behind him. Jess grabbed a cup of coffee from me, gave me a quick kiss, and the two of them set off into the woods.

I sat in the campsite enjoying my morning coffee when I heard Emilly’s tent zipper open. I watched Emily emerge from the tent wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her.

“Morning, Daddy!” she said to me in a chipper tone.

“Good morning, sweetheart.”

Emily turned around, back towards her tent, and bent over to pick up a bag of toiletries. I tried to look away but I found myself looking at the bottom of Emily’s towel, hoping to see something. Unfortunately, I did not.

Emily zipped her tent closed and turned back to me, “I'm going to go take a shower real quick. Be back in a bit.”

“Okay, have fun.”

Emily walked past me and head down the trail toward the shower. I took a sip of my coffee and then grabbed my fishing gear.

I sat back down with my rod and gear and started to organize my tackle. I was just about done when I heard Emily yell.

“Daddy!” my stepdaughter shouted in the distance.

I jumped up and started running in her direction, “Honey?!”

“Over here,” she shouted back.

As I rounded the corner of the trail I spotted my stepdaughter. She was standing next to the camping shower and she was completely naked. I slowed down to a jog and I took in my stepdaughter’s beautiful body.

“What's wrong?” I asked as I got close enough to speak in a normal tone.

“It stopped working and I'm covered in soap.”

“Oh my God, I thought you were hurt or something,” I walked up next to her and did my best to maintain eye contact. My stepdaughter covered her breasts with one arm and her private parts with her other hand.

“It was working just fine a minute ago, and then it just stopped working.”

“Hmm, maybe it's clogged or something.”

I reached up to jostle the water-filled bag.

“Daddy, you're all sweaty,” Emily said, noting my sweaty armpits.

“I ran here in a dead sprint. What do you expect? I'll use the shower next, once I get it working for you.”

I tried flexing the hose while holding the bag, but I was struggling to do both, “Can you give me a hand, please? I need you to hold and flex the hose while I squeeze the bag.”

Emily giggled at the somewhat of an innuendo. She stopped covering herself and grabbed the hose with both hands.

Her nipples were hard as diamonds and the soap running down her body formed a perfect trail that ran down to her hairless pussy.

My cock ached as I tried to manhandle the shower bladder. I gave it a strong squeeze and water started shooting out of the nozzle.

Without thinking, Emily was pointing it straight out at me. Even after the water came streaming out she just froze in place allowing the water to soak me completely.

I let go of the shower bladder and grabbed the water hose out of her hands and shut off the water. I looked at her in shock and she began laughing.

I suddenly realized the humor of the situation and started laughing myself. Then I got a mischievous idea. I pointed the nozzle back at my stepdaughter and turned on the water.

She put up her hands and tried to block it. I kept slapping her hands away and at one point I accidentally slapped one of her breasts.

We both froze and went wide-eyed. I turned off the water and apologized.

“It's fine,” she laughed, “But it looks like you got your shower already.”

I laughed, “Yes it does, but I better use soap next time.”

“Well, umm, you can just do it now if you want to.”

“What?” I asked, perplexed.

“I'm not going to make you walk all the way back in your wet clothes and change, just to come back here and shower. Just do it now. I don't mind.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, besides, you can help me wash my back and I can help you.”

“Umm, okay, I said as I started peeling my wet shirt up over my head.

My shirt got stuck over my face and arms and I struggled to remove it further.

“Here let me help you,” Emily said.

She stepped forward and helped me pull up on my stuck shirt. As she did, her perky tits pressed against my chest and they rubbed back and forth as we struggled with my shirt.

We finally got it off and my stepdaughter stood in front of me just looking at me. She stopped trying to cover herself and just waited for me to remove my pants.

I was in no hurry to remove my pants as I knew Emily had caused my cock to get hard and I didn't want her to know.

“Do you need help with your pants, too,” she asked since I hadn't moved.

“No I can manage those,” I said.

I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. As I tried to step out of them, the water had caused my pant legs to constrict around my ankles.

“You're hopeless, Daddy,” Emily chuckled as she kneeled down on the shower mat.

She grabbed each pant leg and pulled them off of me one at a time. Once they were off, my stepdaughter reached up and pulled down my underwear. My hard cock sprang up right in front of her face, nearly hitting her in the nose.

“Oh my God, Daddy, your cock is so, umm, hard.”

“I'm sorry!” I said looking down at her as she continued to stare at my cock.

Then she looked up at me and smiled, “It's okay, I don't mind. I'm flattered.”

Emily rose from her knees using my hips for support to get back up.

She looked deep into my eyes and said, “Do you want to do me?”

“What?!” I said flabbergasted.

“Do my backside. Or do you want me to do you first?”

I don't know if Emily realized how she was talking or if it was just my cock that was doing the thinking, but every word out of her mouth sounded sexual.

“Uhh,” was all could say.

“Do me first. I'm already wet, and soapy.”

Emily turned away from me and bent over to pick up the soap, “Come and get it.”

“Fuck,” I muttered under my breath.

I took half a step forward just as she stood back up, with the soap in her hand, and bumped her ass into my cock.

She didn't flinch, she just turned around slowly and looked at me. I expected her to say something about what just happened but she kept her mouth shut and handed me the bottle of shower gel.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

I took the bottle from her and she turned back around, sliding her hip and ass cheek against my cock. Then she grabbed the water hose and sprayed water down her back after moving her hair over the front of her shoulder.

I watched as the water ran down her smooth skin along her back, down her ass, and finally streaming down her legs.

I swallowed hard and poured some shower gel into my hand. I rubbed my hands together and applied them to Emily’s back after she had shut off the water.

“Mmm,” that feels good,” she said.

I rubbed the soap into her back and around the sides. Brushing against the sides of her tits a few times. Then I used the water to rinse the soap off.

“There you go,” I said.

“Can you do my bottom, too?”

“What? Why?” I asked as I stared at her shapely ass.

“Because you can reach it better than me. I feel so dirty being out here in the woods.”

“I feel dirty right now, too,” I thought I said in my head.

She laughed quietly, “But you're doing a good job, so keep going.”

I grabbed the bottle of soap and poured some more out into my hand. After rubbing my hands together I placed my palms on each cheek.

I gently rubbed her ass trying to be as non-sexual as possible but all I could think about was rubbing my cock between her soapy ass cheeks.

“I need some soap to finish my front,” Emily requested.

I was about to bend over for the bottle when my stepdaughter said, “Let me see your hands.”

I held my arms straight forward on either side of her and pointed my palms up. I thought she would scoop the soap out of my hands but she grabbed my arms and pulled me forward.

This caused my cock to wedge directly between Emily's ass cheeks. Then she wrapped my arms around her and placed the palm of my hands directly onto her breasts.

“Emily?”

“It's just easier this way,” she said, as she moved my hands around her tits.

My cock twitched uncontrollably and there was no way she didn't feel it.

“I'm almost done, and then I will do you,” she said.

She then moved my hands down to her stomach and moved them in circles covering her skin with soap.

My cock twitched again, “You okay back there?”

“Yes, I just got a little chill is all,” I responded.

“Almost done. Just need to do my legs.”

Emily ran my hands down to her legs and bent us over as she did, so she could reach even lower. I felt my cock slide through her ass cheeks as we moved.

“Oh, baby,” I moaned.

“Yeah, Daddy?”

“Oh, umm, never mind.”

My stepdaughter then started running my hands up and down her legs causing my cock to slide up and down her ass cheeks. If I didn't know better, I would have thought she was doing it on purpose.

Just when I couldn't take it much more, she ran my hands up her legs and across her pussy, before letting go.

The head of my cock protruded through the top of her ass cheeks. It was a sight that got me even more excited. Just then she squeezed her ass cheeks together and stepped forward causing my cock to slide out of her tight ass cheeks with force.

Emily turned around and looked at me. She smiled and said, “Thank you, Daddy.”

She then grabbed the water hose and poured water down herself. As she held the hose with one hand she rubbed the soap off with the other.

I watched her as she fondled her breasts under the stream of water. Then her stomach and then her legs. Finally, she closed her eyes and ran the water directly over her pussy, and rubbed it as she did.

Her eyes were closed and I was extremely turned on, so I grasped my shaft and slowly stroked it while I watched her. I was watching the motion of her hands and didn't realize that she had opened her eyes.

When I looked up again I saw that she was looking at me. I moved my hand away from my cock and Emily looked down at it.

“Oh, I got soap on you. Here, let me rinse it off.”

My stepdaughter held the spout over my cock and let the water run down it. Then she reached out with her other hand and grabbed it. She moved her hand up and down my cock as she rinsed and wiped the soap away.

I didn't stop her. I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to make me cum. But once all the soap was gone she released my cock and turned off the water.

“Turn around,” she said.

I turned around and then bent down to pick up the soap bottle. Just then Emily smacked me on the ass and chuckled, “You have a cute ass, Daddy.”

I just grunted and handed the soap over my shoulder to my stepdaughter. I heard her squeeze some out and then she handed the bottle back, “Hold this,” she said, “Unless you want me to smack your ass again.”

I immediately dropped the bottle between my feet and Emily laughed.

She began rubbing my shoulders and back and it felt so good. I dropped my head down and enjoyed my stepdaughter's hands. Once she finished with my back she asked for more soap.

I bent over to get it and she grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and squeezed, “I'm sorry, I just can't get over what a nice ass you have,” she said, and then lowered her voice and said, “Among other things.”

I handed her the soap and after using it she handed it back. This time I held onto the bottle as Emily began rubbing my ass cheeks.

My cock was still hard and I fought off the temptation to stroke it. Her hands felt so good on me, and at one point she slid her hand up between my ass cheeks and rubbed my ass hole.

Then she put her hands out in front of me and said, “Put some in my hands please.”

I poured some soap into her each of her hands and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments