Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Bonding Off-the-Grid, Part 2: The Thoughtful Son

"This part of the story is told in the perspective of the stepson."

217
27 Comments 27
8.7k Views 8.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This part of the story is told in the perspective of the stepson."

I can't believe my dad made us go on this camping trip. I just wanted to stay home and play video games. And to make matters worse, I had to share a tent with my stepsister Emily.

I typically masturbate about twice a day, and now I would probably never get a chance to do it even once.

I agreed to share the tent because it meant sharing it with my hot stepsister. I wouldn't say I had the hots for my stepsister, but she is undeniably hot. She has dark brown hair and large tits. She has a cute face and an even cuter ass.

The idea of sleeping close to her had gotten me excited to see more of her but also frustrated that I wouldn't be able to jack off at night before bed.

To be honest with you, it wasn't my stepsister that I thought about when I masturbated, although I did think about her sometimes, it was mostly my stepmom.

My stepmom, Jess, has long blonde hair and a sexy body that she isn't afraid to show off. She would frequently walk around the house in skimpy attire or nothing but a robe.

She told me once that she used to be naked all the time before she had Emily and later moved in with me and my dad.

I was never able to get that picture out of my head and thought about her nakedness constantly. I have started to show her that am okay with being naked by letting her catch me naked in my room or letting her see my bulging cock in my pants.

She never reacts negatively but it has never led to anything either. I decided that I will continue to display my body to her as much as I can on this camping trip, too.

As we climbed into the car I couldn't help but notice my stepsister's outfit. She was wearing a pair of short shorts that really showed off her smooth legs. She was also wearing a tank top that showed the sides of her boobs through the large armholes and she was clearly not wearing a bra.

I tried not to look until she eventually fell asleep during the road trip. My cock stirred while taking in her fleshy mounds and my cock started to rise in my shorts.

I thought about reaching over to touch her legs when we turned off the paved road and onto a dirt road. The Jeep started bouncing about the unfinished road and it jostled Emily awake.

I thought my fun was over until I noticed the effect the bouncing had on Emily. Her unsupported tits were bouncing up and down.

The bouncing got so bad that Emily had to reach up and grab the “Oh, shit” handle with both hands.

Now I had an unobstructed view into the opening of her shirt and watched her tits flop around inside. My cock was pointing straight up now and Emily looked over at me.

She noticed that I was looking at her and saw my erect penis. I put my hands in my lap and tried to cover it. Emily let go of the handle with one hand and wrapped her arm around her tits.

Her attempts to stop them from bouncing were useless. Instead, she only managed to rub her tits as they flopped up and down under her arm.

I pushed down on my cock and wished that I could pull it out and stroke it right there.

“How... much... longer?” my stepmom asked, “I don't know... how much... more of this... I can take.”

“We're almost... there,” my dad said.

Ten minutes later, my dad rolled the Jeep to a stop, “We’re here!” he announced.

“Thank god!” Emily breathed a sigh of relief.

“Let's get everything unpacked,” said my dad.

Once the Jeep was unpacked my dad said, “Kids, you pitch your tent and I will pitch mine.”

Emily looked at me and grinned.

“Honey,” my dad said to my stepmom, “Can you please set up the stove and other camp necessities? I will go hang the shower and then pitch our tent.”

Emily and I opened our tent bag and struggled to assemble the tent.

“I thought you'd be better at pitching tents,“ Emily laughed, “from what I saw earlier.”

I blushed and didn't respond. I was struggling with the tent because my attention kept getting drawn to my stepsister’s hard nipples. I also kept glancing at my mom who had removed her shirt and was only wearing tight spandex shorts and a matching sports bra.

My dad had returned from hanging the shower and went straight to work on pitching his tent, “At least Dad knows how to pitch a tent,” Emily said to me under her breath.

Once he was done, he came over and pitched our tent. This gave me more time to watch my stepmom move about the campsite while Emily helped my dad by handing him polls and tent stakes.

Now that camp was set, we all pitched in to cook dinner and clean up afterward.

“I want to go on a hike, first thing in the morning,” my stepmom said, “Who wants to go with me?”

Emily and my dad both declined her offer so I decided not to let her hike alone. I also wanted to spend as much time with her as I could.

“I guess I'll go with you, Mom,” I said, trying not to sound too eager.

Jess accepted my offer and we planned to head out first thing in the morning.

We all climbed into our tents and got ready for bed. Emily pulled off her shorts and crawled into her sleeping bag in just her tank top and panties. I removed my shirt and noticed that Emily was looking at me.

“Can you close your eyes real quick? I'm about to get naked,” I said.

Emily closed her eyes and I stripped off my pants and underwear. I pulled out a pair of basketball shorts and pulled them on. Then I crawled into my sleeping bag and closed my eyes.

We could hear our parents talking quietly to each other but couldn't make out the words. That's until we heard my dad say, I'm going to fuck you. Your pussy is already wet.”

I opened my eyes and looked at Emily to see if she had heard them too. Emily looked over at me and put her hand over her mouth to muzzle a laugh.

“Sounds like Daddy is pitching another tent,” Emily laughed quietly.

I put my finger to my lips to hush her and that is when we heard Jess start moaning. My cock sprung up and I slowly reach into my sleeping bag and under my shorts to grab it.

I moved my hand as slowly as I could to prevent any noise or perceptible movement. I closed my eyes and listened intently.

“What are you doing?” asked Emily.

I froze and said, “Nothing, why?”

“Oh, I thought maybe you were touching yourself.”

“Why would you think that?” I asked.

Her answer shocked me, “Because I am.”

“Really?”

“Yes. You don't believe me?”

“No,” I said honestly.

Emily pushed down the front of her sleeping bag to show me that her hand was indeed inside the front of her panties, “I do this almost every night before bed,” she told me, “What about you?”

“No... I do it every night,” I said and pushed down the front of my sleeping bag.

My hand was making a fist under my shorts and it was clear that it was wrapped around my hard cock.

“Do you usually do that under your shorts?” she asked.

“No,” I replied.

“Then why are you now?”

“Because you are here.”

“You can pull it out if you want. I don't mind.”

“Umm. Okay,” I said and pulled my shorts down to my thighs.

I looked over at Emily and saw her hand moving under her panties.

“Do you usually do that inside of your panties?” I asked, hoping to see her touch herself.

“Sometimes,” she said, “But I usually pull them down. Do you want to pull them down for me?”

Emily kicked her legs over her sleeping bag and waited.

I sat up and grabbed the waistband of my stepsister's panties and pulled them down to her ankles. Her pussy came into view and I watched her closely while she played with herself.

She pulled one leg out of her panties and spread her legs wide, “Keep touching yourself,” she told me.

I grabbed my cock and started stroking it while I was sitting up and watching her. Then she reached up under her shirt and started fondling her nipple with her free hand.

I tried to picture what she was doing when I just reached out and pulled her shirt up over her tits. Emily didn't stop me she just smiled and kept going.

I looked back and forth between her tits and her pussy when Emily started to moan quietly, “I'm close,” she told me.

I stroked faster and when I saw her cum, I blew my load immediately. I hadn't planned it but I accidentally sprayed my cum all over my stepsister’s stomach and tits.

“I'm so sorry,” I said, “I didn't mean to do that!”

“It's okay,” she said, “I've always wanted a guy to do that.”

I grabbed one of my socks and started wiping my cum off of her stomach. I looked at the cum on her tits and said, “Do you want to get the rest?”

“No. You're doing a good job. Go ahead.”

I grabbed my other sock and placed it over her tit. I took my time cleaning my cum off and enjoying the feeling of her tits under my hand.

“Thank you,” Emily said once I was done.

“You're welcome,” I responded as we both got dressed and then fell asleep shortly afterward.

*

I was fast asleep when I heard Jess call out, “Nathen! It's time to get up.”

“Okay,” I replied.

I wanted to know what the weather was like before getting dressed, so I opened the tent and looked outside. I saw Jess looking at me and noticed that my morning wood was on full display. I decided to let her get a good look at it so I went into a stretch and stuck it out further.

I turned around to look for my clothes and wanted to give her even more of a show, so I pulled down my shorts and let her see me naked. I could feel my mom's eyes burning into my bare ass when I saw Emily's eyes open. She looked at my hard cock and smiled before closing her eyes and pretending to sleep.

I put on some clothes for hiking and left the tent. I closed it behind me and then followed my stepmom into the woods.

The sights we found were breathtaking but I found myself checking out my stepmom more than anything else. The sun was shining down on us and I was getting hot. I wanted to cool myself off but I also wanted to show off my ripped body, so I took off my shirt while we were hiking.

“Must be nice to be a guy and be able to do that,” Jess said.

“You can too if you want. There's no one around and I don't mind.”

Jess smiled at me and said, “You'd like that, wouldn't you?”

“Maybe,” I replied and grinned.

My stepmom paused as she looked at my bare chest and then grabbed her shirt and lifted it over her head. She was wearing a sports bra but this one was much sexier than the one she had on yesterday.

She let me look at her for a moment and then turned and continued hiking. I looked at her bare back and tight ass as we walked.

As we were hiking along we heard the sound of running water. Jess looked excited and turned to walk in the direction of the sound. We came into a clearing and found a large waterfall and a deep basin of clear water.

“Oh my god! That is beautiful and the water looks so inviting,” Jess said.

“Let's go for a swim,” I said, “It's just what we need to cool off before hiking back.”

“I agree, but we didn't bring swimsuits.”

“Umm, I guess we could go skinny dipping. No one will see us?”

“Are you sure?” she asked, “I guess I will, if you do.”

I removed my boots and socks and then pulled down my pants. My cock bulged in my underwear even though it was not hard.

I waited until my stepmom stripped down to her underwear, “Ready?” she asked.

I yanked down my underwear and ran and jumped in the water. I expected the water to be freezing but it was actually not bad.

I turned to call out to my stepmom, “Come on in, the water’s...”

I stopped mid-sentence when I saw her standing on the bank completely nude. Her body was picture-perfect. Her breast were perky and sat high on her chest even without support.

I could see her well-trimmed pubic hair that was shaped into a small vertical line, accentuating the line of her pussy. My mouth was still wide open from pausing mid-sentence as I watched her dive head-first into the water.

She swam over to me and wrapped her arms around me, “Thank you again for coming with me. I wouldn't want to experience this moment alone.”

My cock reacted to her nude embrace and I felt it rise between her legs. Jess held on to me a bit longer and even adjusted as my cock poked into her crotch, then she let go and swam closer to the falls. There was a shallow bank and Jess walked up onto it and looked at the falls while I admired her ass.

“This is so nice. Come join me,” she said as she turned to face me.”

I hesitantly swam toward her and she watched me as I walked up the shallow bank and displayed my hard cock.

PepitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PepitaPerez

“It's beautiful,” Jess said.

I looked down at my cock and said, “Umm, thank you?”

Jess giggled and said, “I meant the falls, but that's beautiful too.”

I walked over and stood next to my stepmom. She wrapped one arm around me and said, “It's hard...,” pointed at my cock and continued, “to take in all this beauty with that thing tempting me.”

I turned beet red, “Tempting you?”

“Yes. It's very distracting and it's making me horny.”

“I'm sorry,” I said.

“Don't be. Let's go back in the water and maybe you can take care of it.”

My stepmom led me back into the water and started rubbing my chest, “Would you like me to help you?”

Without waiting for an answer, she slid her hand down to my cock and gripped it firmly. I gasped and she started stoking my cock, “How does that feel?” she asked.

“It feels good.”

“Let's have you sit on one of the rocks, so I can see what I'm doing.”

We swam over to a rock that was sticking up out of the water. I climbed onto the rock and sat with my crotch facing my stepmother. She stood between my legs and was standing in the water with her head just a little higher than my cock.

She grabbed my cock and started stroking it again. I thought it couldn't get any better until she moved her head down and kissed the tip of my cock.

Her tits were protruding out of the water and she pinched one of her nipples just before lowering her mouth over my cock. Her mouth felt so warm compared to the cool water around us.

I watched her as she bobbed her head up and down. Sucking and licking my cock as she went. My cock was so hard and I was ready to burst. Just then my stepmom stopped and said, “Scoot back a bit.”

I pushed myself back and my stepmom climbed up onto the rock and stood over me.

“I'm really enjoying myself, but as I said earlier, I'm horny too,” she said and then pulled my face into her wet pussy.

I licked her pussy along her slit and up to her clit while she held my head in place. I licked up and down her pussy until I felt it open up to me. I pushed my tongue inside of her and explored the inside of her pussy with my tongue.

“Oh yes! Just like that,” she moaned.

I held onto her thighs and licked her pussy like my life depended on it.

“I can't believe we’re doing this, but your cock looked so delicious that I couldn't help myself.”

I slid my hand up and pushed two fingers into her pussy. I started fucking her with my fingers while licking her clit until her legs started to shake and she stopped me.

“That feels so good but I can't stand up anymore,” she said, “Besides we're supposed to be taking care of you, not me.”

“I think you need to be taken care of too. Should we move somewhere else?”

“No. I just need to sit down.”

My stepmom started to kneel and then grabbed my cock. She stroked it beneath her, and said, “Do you want me to finish you off?”

I looked her in the eyes and nodded my head. That is when she sat down and guided my cock into her pussy.

“Oh, fuck!” I exclaimed.

Jess pulled me into a deep kiss and rode my cock.

“This way we can finish each other off,” she said between kisses.

Her pussy was even better than her mouth. It was the first pussy I had ever fucked, and truthfully, it was the only pussy I wanted to fuck. At least in that moment.

Jess started rubbing her clit and I began to fondle her tits while we passionately made out.

She broke from our kiss and moaned, “Oh, yes! Your cock fills me perfectly. You're hitting all the right spots.”

“Mom!” I said.

“Yes, baby?” she huffed.

“I'm going to cum.”

“Do it! Fill me with your cum.”

Cum shot out of my cock with force and coated my stepmom’s pussy. “Ohh, yesss!”

“I feel it, baby! Mommy’s cumming too! Fuck, fuck, FUUUCK!”

Jess pulled me into a strong hug as her body quivered on mine. Once she had settled down, she opened her eyes and gave me a long, deep kiss.

When she broke away from our kiss she went wide-eyed, “Don’t tell your father about this!”

“Of course not,” I chuckled, “Only Emily.”

“What?!”

“I'm kidding.”

“You...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments