Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is an entirely fantasy story about two fictional girls, Jess and Holly. Jenny showers with Holly and Jess and introduces them to pee fun. The girls have a last glory hole fuck and then pant swap with Mum and Jenny. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They set out to tease a delivery man and end up surprising Holly's Dad too."

The rest of the night was uneventful and the girls slept soundly. Jess's Mum surprised everyone when they woke to find her already up and showering. They could hear her in the bathroom, singing to herself. Holly and Jess looked at each other, then at Jenny who walked into the room naked and smiling carrying a tray of mugs.

"Hot coffee," she called and put the tray down next to the bed.

The sound of water running stopped and shortly after Mum appeared in a dressing gown with a towel around her head. "I feel great," she announced.

"Can we shower in your bathroom?" Jess asked already climbing out of bed and dragging Holly behind her.

"Yes, but go grab towels from the family bathroom first," Mum called after them.

The girls disappeared and left Mum and Jenny in the bedroom.

"You look surprisingly well this morning, you were so drunk last night," Jenny said.

"Not as drunk as you think, I faked it when you started telling tales to Jess, but then I fell asleep listening."

Jenny gave her a look.

"I have a feeling I missed out on some fun in bed last night judging by the clothes on the floor, and the three of you naked this morning," Mum went on.

The girls reappeared with towels and went through to the bathroom.

"Yes, you missed a lot of fun and you'd have loved it. It reminded me so much of us two at their age."

Jenny slowly stood, arched her back, and stretched. Mum watched and marveled at how Jenny had kept her figure and how attractive and sexy she again found her. Jenny made her way to the bathroom and joined the girls.

In the bathroom, the girls had piled the towels by the shower. It was a large walk-in with a rainfall shower head above and a spray wand clipped to the wall on a short hose. The space was easily big enough for a couple, or four at a squeeze. Jess adjusted the temperature and was about to walk in when Holly stopped her.

"Have you forgotten something?" she reached down to her own pussy and drew out a pair of panties that had been there all night.

"Oh god, yes." Jess reached down and pulled a pair out also.

Both girls held them up just as Jenny walked in.

"I think they might need a wash," Jenny said and laughed.

Jess and Holly began to shower. Jenny sat on the seat of the loo and watched the girls soaping each other and washing each other’s hair for a while. Once the girls had started to rinse off soap and bubbles Jenny stepped into the shower and knelt in front of Jess. She leaned forward and kissed her just above her pussy. Water was cascading over her face. She kissed lower and lower until her tongue flickered across the top of her pussy and teased her clit. Just as Jess began to enjoy the sensation, Jenny swung away and turned to Holly. She immediately parted her legs and thrust her pussy forward remembering how skilled Jenny was last night.

Jenny licked and kissed her pussy for a few moments and then stood up. Both girls looked at her until Jess sank to her knees and returned the favour. She was kissing up and down her pussy, and probing with her tongue. As she licked and circled her clit, Jess put her hands around Jenny’s bum and pulled her towards her. Jess did not care that her Mum was in the room next door. Jess was working her tongue fast up and down Jenny trying hard to make her cum and could feel Jenny shudder every few seconds. At first, Jenny was making tiny movements that slowly built in time to the attention she was getting to her clit. Finally, Jenny gave in and came. She pulled Jess up and held her to her as she stood while letting the orgasm fade.

"Time for you to get dirty." Jenny looked at Holly.

Jenny backed out of the flow of the shower, and Holly knelt in front of her. Somehow Holly knew this was going to be something different and felt a thrill go through her. She knelt as a submissive, though not realising it, and looked up to Jenny waiting for instruction.

Jenny smiled down at her. "I think you're going to like this, you did last night."

Jess looked puzzled while Jenny stood a little closer to Holly and put both hands down on her pussy. Jess looked between them, she was confused by the comment. Jenny began to pee, starting with a slow trickle. She pulled open her pussy to direct the growing stream. Jess stood open-mouthed and stared at Holly who lent forward into the flow. She was being splashed over her boobs, up to her neck then onto her chin. Holly opened her mouth and caught some, it tasted bitter and salty just like the panties had last night.

Suddenly Jess felt the urge to join Holly as if compelled by some inner daemon. She dropped to her knees beside Holly and watched Jenny sway and turn from side to side. She was splashing both girls until she was empty. All three stood and were looking at each other, Jenny smiled and kissed them both before she pushed them back under the flow of water. They rinsed off again and left Jenny to shower alone.

Downstairs Mum was busy making breakfast, toast, eggs, and tea. Jess and Holly came down dressed for the day, Jenny came down last in Mum’s dressing gown. The four ate in a strange forced silence, broken only by Mum when she asked the girls about their plans for the day. That question sparked a conversation and the atmosphere returned to a more normal feel.

"When does Dad get home?" Jess asked as breakfast was finishing.

"They get back Monday mid-day or so, Jenny and Me are going to take a lazy morning. If you want to meet for a late lunch in town text me."

The girls waved goodbye and promised to meet up later. They chattered excitedly about last night and the morning as soon as they left the house. They were in the middle of town before they had covered all the events of the night before. They discussed what Jenny had done to each of them in bed. They also talked about the hen party. Holly confessed she had been so turned on sucking on the warm panties that she had guessed they were warm with fresh pee.

Holly talked about the shower this morning and how she somehow knew what Jenny was going to do. The girls wandered in and out of a few shops, their minds racing with events and ideas. Both girls admitted they wanted to spend a lot more time with Jenny. Holly also told Jess about coming out of the restaurant the other night, and how her Mum had grabbed her bum twice. Holly said she wished she had gone further. The girls found themselves getting more and more turned on by the conversation and the ideas in their heads. They hardly noticed the time go by until Jess's phone buzzed with a message.

Meet up in an hour, outside Zizzi's.

"I've got an idea," Holly said, "It’s definitely naughty, but now we know how your Mum and Jenny used to be I want to try it."

"Go on, tell me," Jess asked.

"We have time to go to the park and the toilets. I really need to get off, and I'm so horny. But what if we get our panties messed up and pant swap before lunch?"

Jess looked at her best friend and they immediately headed off for the park. Five minutes later they were walking through toward to toilet block.

"You know we're not supposed to do this anymore, remember what Jack said?"

The girls stopped and thought for a moment.

"Just one last random fuck," Holly said.

They set off again. There were a few people about but no one paid them any attention. With a quick glance around, they quietly pushed open the door to the gents and slipped inside. The two men who were standing at the urinals were too busy wanking each other until too late to notice someone had come in. They jumped apart and turned their heads only to see what looked like two young girls walking behind into a cubicle.

They looked at each other both stroking their own cocks. Curiosity led the younger of the two to step back, from where he could see the middle cubicle door was closed. He nodded to the older man, then inclined his head towards the cubicles, and walked into the first one. Closing the door, he peered through a small hole high up in the wall and saw the two girls. He bent down to look through the larger glory hole and saw that they both had their skirts pulled up and looked to be kissing.

Within a few seconds, a finger came through the hole and circled then withdrew. Do these girls know that is an invitation to put my cock through? He thought. He pushed his hard cock through and immediately felt a small hand take hold and start to wank him. Two cubicles away the older man had also joined in. He had dropped his trousers and pushed his smaller cock straight through and also felt a soft hand wanking him.

Inside the middle cubicle, Holly and Jess were up to their old tricks. They had played with plenty of cocks in here, usually late at night, but this was different. Both girls wanted to just use them for their own satisfaction, they wanted cum. Holly and Jess both dropped to a squat and replaced their hands with their mouths. Holly was with the younger man, and Jess was with the older one. They both started sucking fast. Holly reached a free hand back and felt Jess's tight bum behind her. Holly slid her fingers under and could just reach the edge of her pussy which was already soaking. She was able to just dip a finger in and brought it out and to her lips to taste.

She pulled back off of the cock and licked her finger before she slurped back down onto the cock. Holly and Jess both stood up and eased their panties a little way down. They both turned their backs to the glory holes and guided the cock they had been greedily sucking into their soaked pussies. They pushed back against the wall and thrilled at being fucked by their anonymous cocks. Neither man had felt such a tight wet pussy for a long time. The girls both had a hand on their pussy and were rubbing their clits fast in a sexual frenzy. Before long Holly felt the man slow and stop.

"Don't stop now, go faster, cum for me," she called back, not caring who else might hear.

The cock immediately thrust into her harder and faster for a few seconds until she felt it twitch and he held himself as far inside as he could. The whole cubicle had been shaking and Jess's cock had responded to Holly's plea. He was also driving faster until within a minute of his wank buddy he too shot his cum deep into Jess. The girls waited until the cocks withdrew and pulled their panties up tight. After both men left Holly and Jess straightened their skirts and slipped back out of the toilet block.

"We've only ten minutes left. God my pussy is leaking into my panties, I hope it doesn't run down my leg, he came such a lot," Jess said.

They walked back to town trying not to open their legs too far with each step. Jenny and Mum were waiting outside the restaurant. Both girls smiled to themselves seeing Jenny in a short skirt, and Mum in a longer but wider skirt. They said hi and went straight in. As the waitress guided them towards a table by the window both girls said they would prefer one towards the rear.

"That one, in the corner," Jess said and they filed between tables and sat down.

Soft drinks all around and a couple of pizzas to share were ordered and the four settled to wait. Holly and Jess looked at each other, silently daring each other.

"What’s got into you two today?" Mum asked.

The girls exchanged smiles until Holly blurted out, "Pant swap."

Silence fell and Holly and Jess were worried they had gone too far but hoped not to have done. Mum looked between the two not quite sure if she had heard correctly. Jenny was the first to break the silence with a laugh. She was rocking back and forward in her chair laughing all the time with her head down on the table. Then she sat back up quite still and looked at Holly sitting next to her. She brought her clenched hand up from under the table and when she opened it she revealed a small pair of red lacy panties.

"Deal," she said.

Holly shuffled forward on her seat, reached down, and pulled her sticky wet panties off. She held them out to Jenny and swapped them for the red pair. Jenny looked at the crumpled sticky mess Holly gave her.

"What have you been up to this morning?" she asked.

She did not wait for an answer as she reached under the table. Both took a while to discretely pull on their panties. As Jenny was finishing the waitress brought pizzas and drinks. No one appeared to notice what had gone on under the table. Jess saw her Mum shuffling about on her seat and took no notice. Jess wished she had sat next to Jenny until a minute later Mum put a silky smooth pair of white French knickers on the table. They looked like a crumpled napkin to an onlooker.

"Pant swap," said Mum, "I dare you, let’s see if you are as naughty as Jenny says."

SpicyGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicyGrace

Jess knew the French knickers, she'd secretly tried them on a few times. She slid forward on the seat and wriggled out of her black lacy panties and put them in Mum’s hand. She felt a wave of guilt wash over her as she handed her own Mum her panties soaked in pussy juice and a lot of thick creamy cum. Mum took them, and turning them in her hand could see they were soaked in cum. She and Jenny exchanged a knowing smile. Jess and Mum took a minute to discretely slip into each other’s underwear. Jess was thrilled with the feel of the French knickers, and Mum was thrilled even more at the cummy mess pressed into her pussy.

The rest of the meal passed by with idle chatter. No one mentioned the panties swap, and no one spoke about anything serious until the pizza plates were cleared away and Jenny asked.

"So where did you two go this morning? Your Mum said neither of you has boyfriends, which for two very pretty girls is unusual, and you've definitely been having fun."

The girls looked at each other, and back to Mum, then sheepishly back to Jenny.

"Oh come on, surely you're not shy after last night," Jenny said.

Jess finally spoke up.

"I feel wrong telling you here like this, it seems sort of, of, erm, I can't explain just uncomfortable."

She looked to Holly as if for her to take over, and Holly took the hint.

"We met two guys in the park earlier."

"Boyfriends, or someone you know, or fuck buddies?" Jenny replied.

"No, we don't know them."

Holly realised this suddenly sounded quite bad and wished she had said nothing.

"How did two random strangers get to have their cum in your panties?" Jenny asked.

"It’s a long story," Holly replied and continued, "But today was the last time."

All four looked at each other, the conversation was paused as the waitress brought the bill for payment. The girls stood to leave, and Jenny and Mum followed them out.

"Come on," Mum said, "Spill the beans."

"OK, follow us, and we'll show you," Holly said and the girls set off to the park.

They walked in silence, Mum and Jenny following behind. They walked through until they could see the toilet block and stopped.

"Over there," Holly said pointing.

Jenny and Mum stood beside the girls and looked.

"I don't get it," Jenny said.

"It’s a long story, it started a few months ago one night on the way home from the cinema," Holly continued.

"Hang on, don't tell me you walk home through here at night?" Mum interjected.

"Yes, yes we did that night, and it kind of became a weekly habit."

Holly went on to tell a cut-down version of the broken light in the ladies and the deserted gents. Then about the cock through the wall, and then how it became a weekly thing. She admitted they had been fucking through the wall. She missed out all about Jack and the club.

"You mean all this started because the light was off in the ladies?" Mum asked and laughed.

"You know the light in the ladies only comes on if you walk in through the door, you only had to walk in for it to come on." Mum laughed again.

"Tell me you girls are taking precautions," Jenny asked.

The girls nodded and they set off to walk home. Jenny and Mum were asking questions and the girls equally answered and filled in gaps in the story. By the time they got home, Holly and Jess were feeling a lot more comfortable talking about it. They felt almost as if a weight had been lifted. The club and Jack were still a secret, but all their escapades including their flashing in the cinema were out in the open. It seemed kind of fair, and Holly and Jess felt their adventures were still small fry compared to the hen night stories.

When they arrived home it was late afternoon. Holly and Jess made for the lounge and turned on the TV, and Mum and Jenny made for the kitchen.

"They are just like we used to be," Jenny said quietly to Mum, "Jess reminds me so much of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments