Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is an entirely fantasy story about two fictional girls, Jess and Holly. Jess confesses to Holly about sleeping with her Dad, Holly flirts with both of Jess's Parents. Holly shares a bed and gets fingered by Jess and her Mum together. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Holly catches her Dad watching her naked and gives him her panties to enjoy. Jenny comes to stay and promises stories of Jess's Mum's past. Jack has arranged introduction events for the girls in the firm."

Another slow week for the girls, school seemed dull after the fun at work. Holly read the brochures in the evenings. Jess felt less drawn to them as she felt it was a little too much like homework. Religiously the girls spent a day and night in each of their panties and remembered to scrunch and put a pair of their own in the laundry every day. Dad had borrowed more than one pair of Holly’s from the laundry in the week only to be confused and disappointed at their lack of scent. Friday finally arrived and Dad felt unusually cheerful that morning.

"Do you want a lift to work on Saturday?" he called to Holly as she came out of her room.

"We might do yes, I'll text you. I'm staying all weekend over with Jess to keep her company because her parents are on some hen and stag do," she answered as she skipped down the stairs holding an overnight bag.

Dad nodded and drank his coffee. He'd waited another week hoping Jess would be staying, hoping for another chance to see her or to be with her even fleetingly. They sat in silence until she left for school. Holly had pestered Jess on and off all week about last weekend. She could feel Jess was holding out on some secret. All of her testing questions had got nowhere except she was somehow sure it was sexual.

Holly started to accuse Jess of all sorts of things. Finally, on Friday morning Jess had given in and agreed she would spill the beans on the way home. Holly confronted her again on the way home as soon as they could not be overheard. Jess looked at the ground, fidgeting.

"What did you do?"

Holly knew her friend well enough to know she'd sussed her out. Jess confessed and told her all about what had happened the previous week. Holly asked questions, and Jess was glad her friend seemed really keen to know and was not as angry or outraged as she had feared. By the time they reached Jess’s house, Holly was starting to wish she had been there or could engineer a repeat performance.

Holly enjoyed staying over with Jess, her parents seemed to be out a lot and so they got left home alone often. They also had Sky with all the movie packages and Jess knew the PIN. Once by accident, they had found that some of the very adult channels were also on a subscription and worked. Holly always got the feeling they treated Jess much more like an adult. Jess seemed much more like a close friend than a daughter Holly thought, she was a little jealous she had to admit.

The girls were greeted by Jess's Mum as they sauntered into the hallway.

"Hurry up girls I hope you didn't forget we’re taking you out for dinner?"

Both girls stood and looked at each other.

"We forgot," Jess admitted.

"Holly, what have you to wear out?"

"Only my jeans and top for tomorrow, have I time to go home and change?"

"I'll drive you now while Jess gets ready, but you'll have to be quick," Jess's Dad offered.

He picked up his keys and Holly followed him out, "sorry," she called back to Jess and her Mum.

They jumped into the car, both in the front, and sped the short distance to Holly's house.

"You can make it up to us later," Jess's dad joked as he pulled up.

Holly ran in and up the stairs, calling out that she needed to change. Across the landing, Dad heard the rushing about and waited for quiet before venturing silently and slowly out of his bedroom. She might leave the door ajar, he thought to himself. Turning the corner he saw Holly’s bedroom door was wide open. He froze not sure if he should walk past or retreat before being seen.

Holly was already stripped to bra and panties with her back to the door, her peachy bum looked amazing. He was transfixed as he watched her bend forward as she pulled the panties down and off. He stared at the mound of her naked pussy from behind, framed by her gorgeous bum. She lifted each foot and pulled on an expensive-looking lacy black pair. They were all lace with high-cut legs, the panties showed her curves perfectly.

She reached round behind her and unclasped her bra, she dropped it on the floor beside her. He could feel his cock swelling in his joggers, and his heart racing. He wanted to get closer but knew he should back away. She reached out beside her and he got a brief view of the side of her boob. The lacy black bra she held looked like it matched the panties but it didn't look big enough. She fastened it around her middle before sliding it around and up to hold her boobs. She jiggled them into the snug-fitting lace cups which pushed them together and emphasised her cleavage and firm boobs even more.

She stepped sideways and pulled an expensive-looking dress down off of a hanger next to her. She stepped into it and wiggled her hips as she pulled the black material up her body. It clung to her and accentuated her figure, it was quite long with a split up one side. The dress and underwear had cost most of the money Jack and the spa job had given her. She knew she looked grown up and sexy in it. His cock stood testament to how sexy she looked, it was rock hard and tented his joggers. He was mesmerised by the view and had lost all track of time, or even where he was. He watched as she pulled the shoulders up and on.

"You might as well zip me up," she called with her back still towards him.

Fuck, how did she know, he thought. Fuck, he silently cursed as he walked forward and pulled the zipper slowly up.

The dress covered her back after he fastened the little loop behind her neck. He felt foolish and knew he had been caught out as he started to back away.

"Hold on," she said.

She stooped and picked up a new pair of black heels to go with the dress. He stood frozen to the spot unable to cover his hard cock. She half turned and held his shoulder as she balanced on one foot, then the other as she stepped into the shoes.

"How do I look?" she asked as she stepped back and turned to face him. "I guess that says it all," she said glancing down.

She looked up and smiled, she looked so grown up sexy and self-assured.

"I, I err, I didn't mean to," he stammered.

Holly smiled a wide confident smile and went to walk past him. She paused and picked something up from the drawer top. She dropped the warm panties she had just taken off into his hands.

"Think of me tonight, Jess tells me you enjoy them," she said as she walked away.

She stepped carefully downstairs as she called ‘bye’ to Mum, opened the door, and left. Jess's Dad ogled her as she walked towards the car, he jumped out and ran round to open the passenger door for her. He was rewarded with a view all the way up her thigh as she sank into the seat. Her firm boobs were half-bare in the plunging outfit. They proudly showed a tight cleavage, which seemed to glow and tease him and shout for attention.

"You look very nice in that," he said as they drove away.

Holly smiled to herself knowing she looked good. As they sped home and she noticed Jess's Dad seemed to leave his hand on the gear stick a lot. The next time he had both hands on the wheel, she moved her elbow slightly and leaned it on the centre armrest. The next time he held the gearstick, his hand brushed her arm. Inside she smiled, she was sure he was touching her arm on purpose. They arrived home, and he sounded the horn as they pulled onto the driveway.

Holly climbed reluctantly out of the front seat. Jess and her Mum came out, Jess was wearing the white outfit she had bought with Holly. The skirt was above her knees, but the top was all the way up to her neck with long sleeves. Both girls looked amazing, their cash spent wisely they felt on these outfits. They all piled into the car and drove off to the restaurant. It was a posh place a little way out of town with white tablecloths piano music and elegant waiters. They sat in a lounge and drank a cocktail each while waiting to be seated.

"A toast to your new job," Jess's Dad proposed and raised his glass.

All four joined in and the evening passed by jovially with great food. Jess led the way as they left followed by Holly who felt a hand on her bum for a second. Holly wondered if it was on purpose and the thought thrilled her.

"I'll drive," Mum said, "You've had too much to drink, cocktails, wine, and a beer."

Dad handed over the keys and put a hand around Jess and Holly's shoulders as if too drunk to walk, and pretended to stagger towards the car.

"Shotgun, front seat."

Jess ran to the car as Mum clicked the remote and dropped into the seat before another door had even been opened. Holly sat in the back next to Dad. Mum adjusted the seat and set off home. In the dark of the country lanes, Holly felt his leg as it touched hers. Holly pressed gently back, she wanted him to feel it. He leaned forward and offered route guidance but no one listened. He sat back but closer to Holly and pointed through the car.

"Take this turn," he offered.

"I do know the way," Mum chided him.

As he put his hand down he slowly and deliberately laid it along Holly's leg as if waiting for the repulse or brush off, but she did nothing. He moved it across slowly and his fingers curled onto her thigh, her tight dress prevented much progress. The whole car was silent as they approached home. As streetlights flashed pools of light into the car he retracted his hand and slid silently away across the seat.

The car pulled onto the drive and they made their way towards the house. Dad led the way, with Mum, Holly, and Jess following. The front door opened and Dad kissed Mum and went in. Mum held the door open, as Jess and then Holly slipped past. Holly felt that hand on her bum again just for a second. She did not know how to react but was flattered and turned on by the attention. The whole outfit had been chosen to flatter and show off her best assets, and it seemed like it had worked in an unexpected way.

Holly had assumed it was Dad’s hand before and imagined it would have been waiters, boys, and men who would be drawn to her. Jess's Mum was a totally unexpected and thrilling opportunity. She was much like her daughter, petite but with short hair. She was very trendy with a great figure, and very confident.

"Time for a movie," Mum announced.

They all made their way through to the lounge and Holly and Jess dropped into a sofa. Mum and Dad went to the kitchen the girls heard glasses clinking.

"Do you girls want a wine?"

"Yes, thanks."

Mum and Dad reappeared with three glasses of wine in hand, and Dad had a long beer. The TV flicked into life and Jess started through the movie channels, moans and groans every time she landed on a candidate. Mum took over.

"I'm going to change," Jess stood up. "Come on," she beckoned to Holly.

The girls went to her room undressed and hugged, a rare alone moment for them lately. Jess pulled on a pair of PJs.

"Oh, shit," Holly exclaimed. "Guess what else I forgot, I've only got a sleepy tee shirt."

Jess laughed and pulled another pair of PJs out of a draw. Holly got them on, but they were too tight. Her boobs strained the buttons and her bum was so tight that a blatant camel toe was evident.

"Have you any larger?"

Jess laughed again, grabbed her boobs and with a, “Wait there,” she went downstairs.

"Mum, can Holly borrow a pair of Dad’s PJs? She forgot hers and mine are too small."

She plonked down and took up her glass, Mum handed the remote to Dad and went upstairs. Mum collected Holly from Jess's room and led her through to her own bedroom. Holly had never seen such a wide bed; it must have been almost twice the size of her double at home. Probably a foot wider than her parent’s super king size, it was enormous.

"Wow, that’s a big bed."

"Jess used to climb in when she was little and never really got out of the habit so we just got a bed big enough."

Jess's Mum picked up a pair of Dad’s PJs while Holly stood waiting.

"These should fit OK," she held the top up in front of Holly, "A bit big really, but they should do you."

Mum reached forward and began unbuttoning the tight top. Holly was unsure how to react, so she just stood with her hands down by her side. Jess’s Mum pulled the top open and off down her arms, Holly felt her boobs tighten and felt her nipples standing a little proud after being crushed so tight. Jess's Mum handed her Dads top and she put her arms through and pulled it on. It buttoned up like a jacket but Holly left it undone.

Jess's Mum untied the waist chord of the bottoms and pulled them down and off. She bent down and pulled each leg off of a raised foot. Holly felt strangely calm, as if standing virtually naked was normal. All the while Holly had felt a hand or finger just touch or brush against her here and there, surely just accidental touches she thought. It felt almost as if tiny electric shocks passed between them.

Jess's Mum held out Dad’s bottoms and helped Holly step into each leg. Holly felt as though she was being dressed as a child and just wanted to be cared for at that moment as it gave her a warm feeling. She felt the bottoms pulled up and as they passed and covered her pussy she thought she heard Mum mutter something. She was not sure if she should have heard, or even had heard but she didn't react. Jess’s Mum knotted the waist tie with a bow, then fastened each button of the top from the bottom up. She left the top buttons undone which showed off her cleavage. With her hands on each shoulder, she leaned forward and kissed Holly lightly on the lips.

"Come on, they will wonder where we are," she said as she turned and made for the stairs.

Holly stood for a few seconds with her mind reeling. She wanted her to come back and undress her again. She had enjoyed those feather touches that had made her tingle all over and wanted to let her explore and thrill her some more.

When they returned to the lounge Jess had the controls again and had a rom-com on pause.

"I'm off to bed," Dad announced. "I'm being picked up by 5 AM, I'll sleep in the guest room so I don't disturb anyone getting up. Have a great weekend with the girls, and enjoy the Hen, I will be back Monday. Love you." He kissed Mum and Jess on the forehead and secretly winked at Holly as he left.

The film continued, and a bottle of wine was drunk. During breaks and kitchen runs, Holly mentioned the giant bed to Jess.

"Oh, and it is soooo comfy too, it’s like sleeping on clouds," Jess assured her.

The movie finished and another began until nearly midnight when Mum reminded the girls they had to be up for work. She also said she had to be ready to meet Jenny and the girls for the first day of the Hen weekend. Holly and Jess went to clean their teeth and wash and on into Jess's room. Holly stripped off the oversize PJs.

"These are so hot, I'm boiling."

Holly folded them on the bed and pulled on her oversize sleepy tee shirt. Jess pulled her hand and led her out of the bedroom and over the landing to her parent’s room.

"What are you doing?" Holly whispered.

"Don't worry I do this all the time and it is about time you tried it, Mum won't mind."

She pulled back the covers and slid into the giant bed, and beckoned Holly to follow. She felt she was taking advantage and it felt wrong, but slid in and lay with her back to Jess. Mum came upstairs and turned off the lights as she did, as she walked into the room Jess asked.

"Is it OK to stay with you tonight?"

"Yes it’s OK, hope you don't miss your Dad’s snoring," she joked.

She undressed in the low light of a bedside lamp and climbed into the other side of the bed.

"Night Jess, Night Holly," she whispered and doused the light.

Holly felt Jess's hand resting on her hip and settled to sleep. Jess was right, the bed was amazingly comfortable, it seemed to cuddle her all around and she soon fell asleep. She could not tell how long afterwards but it felt like only a few minutes when she felt Jess wriggling down the bed. Not now, Holly thought, we can't play now. Jess continued down and out of the covers. Holly watched her tiptoe off to the bathroom then a few minutes later a flush and she tip-toed back.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

"Budge over."

Holly wiggled back towards the centre of the bed and Jess climbed in facing her. They shared a quick silent kiss and Holly lay on her back and felt herself drifting off. Again she woke as if only from a moment’s slumber, to feel Jess's hand slowly moving up her thigh....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments