Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is an entirely fantasy story about two fictional girls, Jess and Holly. A dare late at night in the park leads to an unexpected first sexual experience and develops into the girls becoming more than just best friends"

Holly and Jess have been friends all through school. They are towards the end of their last year. Holly is 5’ 6” with long blonde naturally curly hair, and blue eyes. She is a very pretty natural looking girl. She is quite slim but busty, with a very firm ample C cup. Jess is smaller and more petit at 5’ 4” with mid-length straight light auburn hair. She has small pert breasts that are at best a padded B-cup with dark nipples. Jess is often braless.

Holly is usually the leader or the more daring of the two. Neither has had a serious boyfriend or gone past chatting or being walked home. Both girls would love a serious relationship but are worried about getting a reputation. The few girls in school who have “gone all the way” are very popular with boys, but never hold on to a boyfriend for very long. Holly is an only child and Jess has one twin brother.

Both girls had turned sixteen at the start of the year. Both with family at home and a nice meal, no wild parties or crazy holidays.

After a great evening at the cinema, Holly and Jess are walking home through the park late in the evening. It is a Saturday night and the girls are chatting about school and boys and life in general. Both Holly and Jess are excitedly discussing two boys at school they fancy, hoping the boys like them too. Both have not gotten further than a clumsy fumble over clothes, worried about their reputation.

Halfway across the park, Jess announces she really needs to pee. The huge slushy she drank in the cinema is to blame.

"Just go behind the bushes." Holly almost dares her.

But as both girls are in tight jeans Jess laughs it off and they continue to walk a little faster.

Towards the car park at the edge of the park is a toilet block. The girls can see some lights on, so they make their way over. When they get to the loos Jess is squeezing her legs together and getting quite desperate. They see the ladies’ loo in darkness, but the gents are fully lit.

Holly ventures into the ladies’ and feels for a light switch. Flicking it on and off makes no difference it is pitch black inside. Looking around, they can see no one else and the car park is empty.

"You'll just have to hang on until we get home," Holly says to Jess, "or of course, you could just use the gents. I DARE YOU."

"If you come in with me," says Jess, squirming.

The girls look at each other, Jess grimacing in desperate need to relieve herself. They laugh, nervously, and slowly push open the door to the Gents.

"Helloooo," they call – and hear nothing but silence in answer.

They go in and quietly close the door, and walk past a row of urinals. They decide to go into the first cubicle, and almost immediately, they shriek and come back out.

"No loo paper and it’s not flushed – eewww," Jess exclaimed.

The second cubicle is cleaner and they turn and slide across the latch, locking the door. Jess wriggles out of her Jeans, gives the seat a quick wipe with paper, and hovers above it. She immediately starts to let out a long stream. The girls giggle at how much there is and how loud it sounds in the empty block.

The girls both start to look around and see the walls of the cubicle decorated with all sorts of graffiti, mostly crude line drawings of cocks and tits. There are scrawled messages to arrange meetings, or mobile numbers promising all sorts of sexual things to the caller. The girls giggle and point out favourites and dreadful drawings.

As Jess finishes Holly announces, "She could do with going after listening to that". She pulls down her own jeans, they swap places and she too starts to pee. Suddenly both girls freeze as they hear the door to the block squeak open and close. They look wide-eyed at each other. Holly desperately held her pee stream. Jess froze still with her jeans only halfway up her thighs. They listen to someone start to use a urinal, a very short wee from the sound. Both girls are torn between wanting to laugh and staying silent, silence wins.

Next, they hear shuffling feet, and to their horror, the shuffling feet walk into the cubicle next to them. The girls are frozen, hardly daring to breathe, hoping the visitor will soon leave. After a long silent pause, Holly finds herself unable to hold on any longer and slowly resumes peeing. The sound seems to echo all around. Only now does Jess notice the walls of the cubicle also have some small holes in them. Like little spy holes, to be able to see through between cubicles.

Jess, who is standing, silently points one out to Holly. Holly points and nods her head towards it and winks. Jess takes the hint and slowly moves an eye toward the hole trying to peek through. She can see a pair of legs, with trousers around the ankles. When she presses her eye right up to the hole she can get just enough of an angle to see a hand moving up and down a cock.

Jess immediately pulls back and looks at Holly, partly in horror and partly in delight. Finding herself suddenly turned on Jess scans the wall for more holes. She sees there is another tiny spy hole that Holly could just lean sideways and look through. Jess motions to Holly while moving her hand in the "wanker" wave and pointing to the spyhole next to her.

Holly, slowly leans to her left and peers through. Sure enough, she has a view of a hard cock and a hand slowly wanking up and down. Holly pulls back from the hole to look back at Jess but is almost shocked to see Jess has her eye pressed hard against her spy hole. Holly is even more surprised to see Jess with her hand cupped over her still-exposed pussy. Holly can see Jess's middle finger slowly moving up and down the edge of her pussy with her legs parted as far as her tight jeans allow.

Jess is oblivious to Holly watching her. Holly has stopped peeing and leans back to the hole to continue to watch the cock next door. Holly’s own hand reaches down and her fingertips trace up and down through her pubes, almost tickling. Holly feels her pussy is already damp and her fingers slowly trace the line of her lips up and down.

Holly suddenly snaps back from the hole as she sees the face of the man next door lean in across to look through the same hole. She leans back on the loo and looks wide-eyed at Jess, who has also drawn back and is looking open-mouthed at Holly. The two girls realize he is now looking through and can see Holly sitting on the loo.

Holly has her hand covering her pussy and keeps it still, but knows the man next door can see her sitting there. Jess gingerly looks back through her spy hole and can see his body leaning forward to look. His hand is moving faster on his cock. After what seemed an eternity Jess sees him sit back. She nudges Holly with her foot to look again. Sure enough, the man has turned slightly to face his whole body and cock towards the wall. He has pulled up his shirt and is wanking openly, showing off.

Jess and Holly look at each other. The sight of the first real-life hard cock they have ever seen entrances both girls. Both girls are instinctively slowly rubbing their pussies again, both are wet with anticipation. Jess now also has her other hand up under her top. Jess’s small pert boobs are braless and she is squeezing her nipples and softly moaning to herself. Holly kicks her foot and puts a finger to her lips.

Holly turned to look through again but the hole appears to be blocked. She realises the man next door is looking through at her. This time he realizes that it is not a shy young lad hiding his cock next door, but a girl who is also rubbing her pussy. Holly is sitting back and openly rubbing herself, thrilled to be showing off. All the time looking at the hole and willing the neighbor to move away so she can look again.

Jess is pressed up against her spy hole and is now inserting a finger in and out, trying to stay in time with the hand she is watching. Jess watches the man stand and face the wall and shuffle forward. As he does so she can no longer see clearly. Jess pulls back to look at Holly and sees she is staring at the little spy hole and her fingers are moving fast through her pubes up and down her pussy.

Holly watches the spyhole in the wall and sees light again behind it again. Good, she thinks, he has moved back. For the first time becomes aware of a square of tissue that is stuck to the wall a little below and to the side of the spy hole. The tissue moves as if in a breeze a couple of times and then falls to the floor. It uncovers a large hole in the wall, through which she can see the cock pointing directly toward her.

Holly leans forward slightly to get a better view. Jess also sees the hole uncovered and bends down and forward to look through. The cock moves slowly through the hole and Holly and Jess look at each other unsure of what to do. After a few seconds, the cock is drawn back and replaced by an eye.

Now the man sees there are two girls in the cubicle next door. His cock reacts and jumps to rock hard. Two teen girls. He can see one sitting, she has good-sized boobs under a tee shirt, and a dark fluffy pussy. The other girl, the one standing, is smaller and her pussy has a covering of auburn pubes, but he can also see a finger pressed into it.

He stands back up and represents his cock slowly through the hole, and whispers.

"Go on, touch it, please."

Holly and Jess are mesmerized. Jess reaches out a hand, just puts her fingers on it gently, and then lifts them away again.

"It’s hot," she says.

Holly reaches forward and does the same, but closes her fingers around the cock. The man pulls his cock in and out just a little.

"Go on," he whispers. "Wank me a little—pleeaaase."

He holds his cock still, and Holly slowly continues the up-and-down motion, I'm wanking a stranger’s cock, she realizes. Jess puts her hand back out and wraps it around the cock. It has just enough space for two hands.  Holly lets go to allow Jess to do it alone. The head of the cock is wet with pre cum. Jess runs a finger from her other hand through it, brings it to her lips and tests it with the tip of her tongue. Then licks her finger and smiles at Holly. Holly does the same, wetting her finger and testing the taste, and then licking it clean.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll

Both girls begin taking turns to wank the cock. The man presses as close to the wall as he can as if trying to squeeze himself through the hole. Then he pulls his cock back through the wall and puts his eye back on the hole.

"I'm so close to cumming," he says. "Show me your pussies please, let me see.”

Jess immediately shuffles across, standing about 6 inches from the hole. She reaches down with both hands and rubs her pussy. She then pulls her lips apart and shows the virgin pink inside for the first time to anyone.

"Ohh, God." They hear him moan.

Jess pushes one finger inside herself two or three times, pulls it out, and pushes it through the hole. She feels her finger warm and wet and feels him sucking it clean, tasting her juices. She feels him letting her finger go after a few seconds. Holly stands up and moves Jess away, she too shows off her pussy, pulling open the lips for him to see. Inserting a finger for him to see, and then pressing it through for him to taste. Holly feels him suckle it until all the taste is gone.

Holly sat back down again while Jess shuffled back in front of the hole. She moved closer with her pussy within an inch of the hole giving him a really close-up look. Jess stared down, and Holly peered around and then watched him slowly put a finger through the hole. Gently touching Jess’s pubes, then through to her pussy lips, and inserting just the fingertip into her now soaking pussy. Jess felt Holly’s hands on her naked bum. Jess felt Holly pushing her towards the hole until she had her pussy pressed up against it. Jess felt the stranger’s finger as far as it could reach inside her just for a few seconds until she pulled back and the two girls see his wet finger still hanging in the air.

Holly felt like she was almost on auto-pilot as she leaned forward and put his finger into her mouth and licked it clean. Holly tasted her best friend for the first time. When Holly sat back, she saw Jess staring at her, disbelief, inquisitive, horny, her face telling a thousand feelings. The girls look back down and the hard cock is again fully through the hole. Four hands grab hold and are wanking in unison. The pre cum soaked head lubricates the whole length.

"Go slowly," he pleads, "I'm close."

Holly let go and left just Jess to wank it while she watched. She moved her hands back down to excite her own pussy. She watched as Jess bent forward and licked the end of his cock, a slow deliberate lick across the whole head. A short pause and then another full lick, tasting his pre cum. Standing back up, Jess lets go of the cock, and concentrates on rubbing her own pussy, needing to cum, so, so turned on.  

Holly took hold again, one hand jammed against her own pussy, the other wanking this slimy hard cock. Not to be outdone she too leaned forward and gingerly licked the tip of the cock. Tasting the pre cum again, saltier now, different than before. She leans again, this time a full slow lick across the head of the cock. Her hand wanking him, her other hand wanking herself. Next time she opened her mouth and just placed the whole tip of the cock inside. Closing her lips around it, then pulling it out. Looking up at Jess whom she can see is watching, but no longer concentrating on anything but her own orgasms.

Holly leans in again with her mouth open and closes her lips on the cock head.

"Ohh God, yesss," she hears and pulls her mouth away just in time.

The cock erupts in her hands, spurt after spurt of thick cum spraying out of his cock. Ropes of white cum across her thighs, in her pubes, and over her hands.

"Thank you, oh thank you," he says, his voice wobbly.

The softening cock withdraws and they hear shuffling and feet walking out, the door to the block squeaks open and closes.

Jess and Holly stare at each other. Holly is covered in cum and they use toilet paper to clean up as quickly as possible. They pull up their jeans and make themselves presentable. They open the cubicle door and check that no one is there. Creeping outside there is still no one to be seen. They leave and run laughing, almost in shock to the edge of the park. Only when well clear of the park and under streetlights, do they stop and start to walk home. Finally, around forty-five minutes later they get to Holly’s house and let themselves in.

"Sorry, we are so late," Holly announces.

"Yes, a problem at the cinema starting the film," Jess finishes.

The two girls went up to Holly’s room, quietly changed, and climbed into bed intending to sleep.

 

Neither girl had been able to sleep. Both have felt the other moving and restless as they shared Holly’s double bed as they have on so many previous weekly sleepovers. Both girls wish they had gone home to their own beds, to be able to relieve their frustrations privately. Holly eventually crossed the line and spooned Jess, wrapping her free arm around Jess’s tiny waist. Jess responded after a few minutes by snuggling back into Holly. It seemed both girls spent the next hour slowly "adjusting" a hand or arm and many "accidental" brushes or touches.

Holly had feigned sleep and moved her hand up to fully cup one of Jess’s small boobs, only to find the nipple hard under her touch. It felt electric to Jess, neither girl had ever touched the other like this.  The girls had shared their growing and developing bodies with each other, showing budding boobs, early pubes, and changes in their bodies. It had all been out of curiosity and without any overt sexual intentions.  

Jess felt her heart pounding in her chest and knew she wanted Holly to go further. Holly then felt Jess lift her free knee up and in a moment of madness let go of her boob. She moved her hand down between Jess’s legs, wrapping her palm gently over the curly auburn pubes. Jess just nestled her whole body back against Holly even further. Holly began to move her hand slowly up and down Jess’s pussy. A flat hand pressure until she slowly brought her middle finger into contact with Jess’s surprisingly wet pussy lips. Both girls were silent throughout the whole experience. Two hours had passed since they climbed into bed.

Slowly Jess leaned more firmly against Holly while slowly twisting herself onto her back. With her legs now splayed open she enjoyed Holly’s fingers slowly teasing her pussy. Jess twisted further towards Holly until they were almost face to face and just inches apart. Both girls were still silent. Holly leaned forward and gently kissed Jess. The kiss was returned and extended. Jess’s hands roamed over Holly, feeling her taught boobs, hard nipples, and finally venturing to her pussy, threading through her blonde pubes.

Both girls felt the need to release all the pent-up sexual frustrations of the evening and feel somehow right doing it for each other. Holly rolled forward on top of Jess, grinding their pussies together. Holly was kissing Jess, with one hand down fingering Jess fast. With her fingers penetrating she felt Jess start to quiver and shudder. Jess was gripping Holly’s bum with both hands, pulling her close. Jess felt her whole body on fire with an orgasm building as she had never known, all-encompassing. Jess gave herself up to the feeling and her body convulsed until she had to pull Holly’s hand free and lie back enjoying the aftershocks.

“Ohh, Oh, God – that was, was, amazing,” Jess panted smiling up in the darkness. Snuggling and holding each other the girls finally fell asleep.

Waking in the morning, they lay together silently as Holly felt Jess’s hand slowly trace down her belly and through her pubes to cup her pussy. Holly arched her back and then rounded her shoulders to pull her sleep tee up and off over her head. She laid back, enjoying the flittering fingers on her pussy. Jess slowly bent forward and took Holly’s nearest nipple into her mouth, kissing and suckling. She flicked her tongue and enjoyed feeling the nipple swell and harden under her touch.

Jess’s fingers began pressing deeply into Holly, two fingers sliding in and out, while her thumb pressured and circled her clit. Holly thrilled at the waves of pleasure coursing through her. Jess was almost shocked at how natural this felt, how easy it seems to know how to please her friend, and how eager she was to go further. Holly closed her eyes, giving in to the pleasure, lifting her pelvis to meet the fingers exploring her. Holly already enjoying the little pulses of pleasure that she knows to mean her orgasm is building.

“yes…yess….ooohhh,” Holly mumbled to herself, One hand gripping her own free boob.

Jess increased the speed of her hand and the licking and sucking on Holly’s now hard nipple, urged on by her friend’s audible delight. Jess could feel Holly’s pussy suddenly soaking her hand and her fingers squeezed. Holly’s whole body tensed with goose bumps over her skin. Jess’s fingers pressed, harder, faster, and deeper, her thumb massaging the swollen clit harder until Holly convulsed. The orgasm crashed through her, unstoppable. Holly grabbed Jess’s hand and held it still.

“Stop, no more, oh God, ooh.” Jess heard her friend say, and laid back, happy.

The two girls laid still for a while Holly caught her breath. Jess watched her until startled from their daydreaming by a call from downstairs.

“Are you two getting up today?” Holly’s Mum called.

The girls could hear her climbing the stairs. Holly grabbed the duvet cover and pulled it up over her naked body. Jess wiggled to the edge of the bed, also clinging to the covers. The door swung open.

“What are you two up to?” Holly’s Mum poked her head around the door. “Do you want breakfast or a lift into town?”

“Yes Mum, sorry.”

Mum pulled the door closed, and the girls got up and dressed, not saying anything. They knew their lives would never be the same but would be so much closer and so much more fun.

Over the following week, the two girls go from best friends to experimenting with each other during three more sleepovers. ‘Oh we have so much revising for this project’ they had explained to their parents. They were always early to bed too.  

  

Curiosity finally draws them to plan to return to the park another evening - but that’s another story.....

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments