Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is an entirely fantasy story about two fictional girls, Jess and Holly. They meet up with an intriguing man, Jack, who talks them into joining his little enterprise. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Money for sex and sex parties are on offer. The girls use a safe glory hole to have sex with two men, swapping partners and Holly has both men come inside her."

The car sped back into town and turned down a narrow service road.

‘Oh shit,’ Both girls thought. ‘We should have gone home after our outdoor fun.’

The car slowly trundled along the narrow road, and then turned sharply and dipped down a ramp. A roller shutter door raised and the car drove through into a surprisingly bright underground car park.

"Hop out, girls."

The girls climbed down out of the car and followed Jack up a flight of stairs and through a door into a large room. Jimmy followed behind. With TV screens on the wall Sofas and coffee tables and a large desk, it looked half lounge half office. Jack walked to the desk and picked up an iPad.

"Do you want anything? A soft drink or a sandwich?"

"A soft drink would be nice.”

“Anything diet," Jess added.

"Jimmy, grab us some cold drinks and could you get Mary to do some snacks?" Jimmy left through a door at the far end of the office. Jack motioned the girls to the sofas as he put down the iPad. The girls started to fear this was a big mistake. They felt way out of their depth and had no idea really where they were.

"So, girls, I want to ask if you want to join the firm. Let me tell you how I think we can help each other out. You two girls are exactly whom we look for. Girls who know what they want and who want to have some fun, but who want to be safe. Importantly they want to keep a squeaky-clean reputation, and won't say no to a little extra cash. Am I right? But what makes this work is your age and attitude."

Holly and Jess looked at each other, their faces showing a rising panic and confusion.

"What do you want from us?" Jess blurted out in a very accusing tone, she was panicked.

Jack laughed.

"Nothing you don’t want to do, and I mean just that. Only do what you want to do."

He emphasized the last words.

"Last night when I met you, you were very happy to suck strangers through a glory hole. You were doing it for thrills and kicks and taking a huge risk. But I guess you are also loving the power of it. The thrill of no one knowing who you are, and knowing that in the morning you're still the two innocent girls as far as everyone else knows. This afternoon with me, you were both comfortable with each other. Both of you were happy to explore play and have sex.”

"I guess so," Holly admitted as if she were caught out in class for not paying attention.

"I had Jimmy follow you when he called me from the cinema. I wanted to see you and wanted him to make sure you were safe. It would have been so easy for a man or a group of guys to burst in, and force you to do anything or even abduct you. I'm offering you a way to have all the fun with total safety and the same control, and no one will ever find out."

Jack looked at Holly and Jess for a while before he continued.

"You are both gorgeous in different ways. Holly, you have the most amazing boobs full and so tight and pert. A lovely body too with curvy hips and thighs and the smoothest skin. Jess your petit figure and tiny tits and also such smooth skin is just what so many of our members crave. Both of you have long hair lovely faces, and most important both of you have an air of innocence." Jack paused again to let things sink in.

"Both of you have the potential to really enjoy a lot of attention and rewards and be treated well. Nice guys pay big money to be in the company of beautiful women, we all know that. But for carefully selected and well-vetted people with more special preferences.,. The rewards to the right girls can be amazing. With your looks attitude, and willingness to explore and physically get involved I can promise you a couple of years of unbelievable fun.

This could set you up for life. All this stays so secret that your parents and friends will start to wonder why you have no interest in boys or girls or partying. You'll appear to be the absolute model kid to them. We have members from all walks of life so we can also help with anything from studies to getting you into the right university or a nice Saturday or evening job.

You do have to explain where some of your newfound cash comes from. We would set you up a proper saving account to put most money away safely. A world of travel and shopping, you'll see. I hope you are about to join and see an amazingly privileged life. Oh, and you get proper full medical care with BUPA. We take care of contraception, so you don't even have to go to your doctor."

"There are rules," Jack went on to explain the ground rules. “Most importantly, the girls are not allowed to discuss the firm with anyone else.”

"Like fight club," Jess interjected.

"Yes, but this is serious," Jack continued. "No tattoos, no piercings, no drugs, no getting drunk when out, Jess you have to learn when to stop. You should only play when we arrange it. No boyfriends and you have to stay in school and get at least the same grades but ideally improved. One reason this has worked so well is not raising any concerns with parents"

Jack went on to explain. "I have three girls from the year above you in your school who have worked for the firm for about a year. They joined like you are now. There were four girls but one left a few months ago as she had met a boy she really liked and wanted to leave. I won't tell you who they are, and neither they nor you will talk about it anyway. You might meet them at a function or party one day."

"How many girls are there?” Holly asked.

Jack smiled.

"Not very many as I go for quality not quantity, but in this area twenty like you. And another twenty or so who have carried on with us after they finish schooling. Let me show you something on the iPad." He picked it up and sat on the sofa between them. He flashed them an auction-type webpage. The page had a number of sales running, it looked like an underwear catalogue but seemed expensive. Jack opened up a particular advert. ‘schoolgirl panties for sale’ - sold for £25. A second advert like the first, but sold for £28

"Look more closely, at the picture."

"Fuck, - sorry, but how did you get those pictures? That’s us showing you our panties last night first me and then Jess."

"Jimmy took them while you posed for me, he knows I like that. But look, you are missing the point. With just a picture of the panties showing the top of your leg and nothing to identify you, they sell like hotcakes. I have regulars who will buy almost daily."

"All our members are vetted, we check everything about them. Their income, family, job, reputation, online profile, criminal record, and are virtually all proposed by an existing member. We re-check all the time, we know everything about our members. They rely on our discretion, and we rely on trusting them. Some of our members live locally, some spread around the country. Some are in other countries who fly in, or Eurostar. They come from all walks of life, and you'd be amazed."

Holly and Jess sat wide-eyed. Jack looked to and fro between them as he waited for things to sink in.

"There are a few different levels of activity that you can choose to get involved with, I hope you will both enjoy all of them. So the easy start is the panties and other underwear, it’s where all the girls start. We supply the underwear and take the pictures. Before you ask we don't do porn. No one other than members of the sale site sees them, and we never show faces or anything identifiable. That’s the reason for no tattoos. We normally do a shoot with half a dozen panties, and sometimes a bra or something for a request. You take the panties home and wear each for a day. Sleeping in them is also good. Bring them back, and it’s £10 an item."

"But we got £20 each," Jess exclaimed.

"They were your own, and I was testing to see if you would sell. It’s an easy £50 a week, just don't forget to also put a pair of your own in the laundry every day Don’t ever put ours in. That’s where a nice part-time job comes in handy. It covers the cash and parents are so keen to see their kids earn and be sensible and career-minded they never check, so it’s all good."

"The next level is what we call the booths, these are pretty much a safe glory hole for members who drop in for some discrete quick fun. It’s all anonymous, but safe and clean. I think you girls will enjoy it. There are always members around so you always get some fun, and you control how much fun and what you are willing to do. On average you would get £30 minimum for every person who comes in, and you keep any cash tips for yourself."

"The next level is the playrooms we have a couple here, and at a few other places around the area. It’s all very discrete and tucked away and nothing would be any different in a playroom than our picnic earlier. Usually, it’s a one-on-one setup. Sometimes two girls are there and as you two work together so well it might be a nice difference for members. We don't allow two men in with one girl, but we have more than one married couple who sometimes visit together. Before you agree to meet any member face to face, we do our checks to ensure you don't know each other. To be double sure you also get to see a picture so you don't bump into a teacher or family friend.

Yes with well over one thousand members there are likely to be people you know, and no they never see your picture, all they know is your firm name. For a playroom, it’s a minimum of £100 per hour and again you keep any cash tips. In case you are wondering the rooms are cleaned between every member visit, fresh bedding, or pillows, depending upon the type of room. They are not all bedrooms," Jack smiled and winked.

"What’s a firm name?" Holly asked.

"We only ever refer to you by a name we make up and agree with you. Generally, we use the same initial and we only use first names. Another way to keep you safe and secret."

The two girls started thinking up their new names while they listened. They knew this was just what they have been looking for.

"The popular girls and new girls come to the parties, we normally have one every month or so with members by invitation only. The locations change but are always very plush. These are what draw in overseas members. They are where you'd meet some of the other girls, but no one you know. Unless you and the other girls want to meet." Jack paused. "We have already vetted you both. Facebook friends and profiles and some background. That’s why we had an afternoon out earlier. If you had failed Jimmy would have still been there but would have let you down gently.”

“The parties usually have around twenty members attending, and we would have anything between five and ten girls there too. Yes, it’s a sex party. The members and that’s ladies and gents come to enjoy time alone or in small groups, with girls they can only dream of in real life. We theme the parties, matching the type of girl and her preferred activities with what members ask us for. It’s quite normal for some members to just watch and not engage in any sexual activity. A party is usually all day or all night, and up to £500 plus any tips."

"Then we do what we call excursions. These are activities away from here and are pretty rare, and only a very select few members get the chance. A member who would like to take his favourite girl on a trip, or a weekend away. We have two married couples who each regularly take one girl on short breaks. Members do have favourite girls they request. We have had two marriages, and retirements from the firm. An excursion has no fixed price, but they are expensive. We arrange for someone like Jimmy to secretly be around and only the girl would know that."

"So, girls, are you in or are you out?"

Just then Jimmy walked back in. He was carrying a tray with glasses and ice clinking in Tango or Fanta. There was also a plate of little sandwiches, crisps, and nibbles. The girls gratefully took a glass and a bite to eat and quickly finished both.

"I have an idea before you decide. Come with me and let me dare you to do something."

Jack led them out of the office up a staircase, and into a corridor with several doors along it. The doors were only a few feet apart, like changing rooms. Jack pointed to a row of spyholes along the wall the same as you might see in a front door. Except each one was in between each door. He then pointed out that each door had a little ‘free/busy’ slide on it.

"Look," said Jack. "Each spyhole looks in on a booth, but the booth doors open on a different corridor. You can't get from one side to the other. If you go into one of the ‘free’ booths on this side and lock the door, you will see two glory holes in the booth on each side. Members pay to come up here and enjoy the same kind of fun you had last night, except it is safe.”

The girls were suddenly very interested.

"I'll do you the same deal I offer all new girls, I'll get the club to announce there are…two?” He paused waiting for two heads to nod.

“Two new young girls up here and we take a bid. The highest offers win and you keep the full price. You can look through the spyholes before you go in so you never see anyone you know either."

The girls looked at each other and smiled back at Jack.

"Do we go in one booth together, or one each?" Jess asked.

"That is up to you, if you are together you can have one or both sides open. If you want to go alone, I'd say you should just have one side open each."

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

"Can we be together, but both sides open?" Holly asked.

"Get ready and use booth two. There is a little locker at the end, for clothes and anything you want to put away. I'd say start just as you are but maybe lose the shoes. Your uniform blouse, skirt, and underwear are a turn-on, so that’s what we shall say you are in. I guess you've got about five minutes before we will send someone up. Come back down to the office when you are done, there will only be one person on each side."

Jack walked away down the stairs leaving the girls alone.

"If we get paid for sex, does that make us prostitutes?" Holly asked Jess.

"I don't think so. It’s only for the members, and I don't care as no one knows. It sounds like we could make hundreds here."

"Thousands if we are lucky," Holly replied.

Their pondering was interrupted by sounds in both booths. They knew two people had already paid money to come up and see them. The girls stood in the corridor and looked through the spyholes on each side of booth two. Jess saw a young to middle-aged man, very smartly dressed in a suit and tie. She watched him take off his jacket and tie and hang them up. He looked straight at the spy hole and ran his fingers through his hair showed his teeth and put out his tongue. Jess realised he was looking in a mirror. He sat on the stool and continued undressing. Holly watched an older man, shorter than her and casually dressed. She watched him undress completely, and sit with his cock in hand. The two girls stood back and looked at each other and smiled, and headed for the booth.

"We ought to both check each guy, just in case," Jess cautioned.

They checked but did not know the men, so they stood back at the booth door. The girls moved the sign to busy and stepped into the booth. They locked the door and looked around. It was about the same size as a disabled loo but with immaculate white walls from floor and ceiling. Each side had two 3" round holes. One a little above and away to the side of the other. The floor was tiled. At the end was a small locker and a wash basin with soap and towels and two little stools.

"This is nicer than our bathroom at home," Jess whispered, "it’s only missing a loo."

The girls slipped off their shoes and put them in the locker, nervous but eager. They each sat on a stool side by side facing the door. Jess felt for Holly's hand and gripped it tightly. On both sides, the girls could see an eye watching them silently. Holly took the initiative and turned to kiss Jess full on the lips, tongues met and Jess returned the kiss. The girls caressed each other with Jess taking hold of Holly's ample boobs over her blouse. Holly moved a hand up Jess's bare leg and under her skirt. She moved the edge of the skirt up to show the side of her white panties.

Jess stood and turned to face Holly while slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She tossed it towards the basin, leaving just her bra. Holly lifted the hem of Jess’s skirt up high to show off her white cotton panties. Jess reached forward and unbuttoned Holly's blouse, and pulled it off of her. Jess sat on Holly’s lap and faced her with her legs spread. The girls kissed again and Holly's hands found the clasp on Jess's bra and unclipped it. It fell on the floor between them.

The younger man pushed his already erect cock through the wall, it was about the same size as Jack’s. Perhaps cocks are not so different after all, the girls thought to themselves as they both turned towards it. Both wrapped a hand around it, but Holly was the first to lean forward and take the end in her mouth. Jess stood up and turned to face the older man. She pulled the front of her skirt up and stood very close to the hole. She could feel her pussy dampening and remembered she had not washed up since Jack came in her earlier.

"Take it all off, please," The older man said in a low voice.

Jess stepped back undid the skirt and dropped it to the floor, then lowered her panties. She could see more cum had leaked into them, and she scooped the clothes towards the basin.

"Stand close, let me touch."

Jess stood up against the hole wishing she had remembered to wash.

A great start if I get sent home for my bad hygiene, she thought to herself. She felt the wet touch of a tongue and pressed herself tightly forward. Behind her, Holly had been wanking and sucking the cock that came through the wall.

"Turn and bend forwards for me," The old man whispered.

Jess turned around and bent double, and backed her now very exposed pussy up against the lower of the two holes. She felt the soft wet touch of the tongue again, licking up and down and delving into her sopping pussy. She could feel herself letting go of her inhibitions, just an animal desire for sexual gratification. The tongue withdrew and she readied herself for a cock, but nothing came except another whisper.

"Please tell me someone came in you today already, please say yes."

Jess turned to the hole. "Yes, less than two hours ago," and smiled sweetly.

"I love it, I love a used pussy with cum inside, and I wish it had just been done."

He stood and pushed a thicker but shorter cock though, Jess took hold and knelt to suck. She had trouble opening her mouth wide enough to take it in. Jess wanked him while she struggled, making do as she kissed and licked the tip. Holly had stopped working on the younger cock, and it withdrew to be replaced by an eager eye. She stood up and removed her skirt and panties. She turned her back on the hole bent forward, and backed her pussy up to it. She felt fingers touch her and then a cock head wiped to and fro and then slowly entered her, until fully pressed home.

The cock was soon in a steady rhythm of long full strokes. Holly’s fingers circled her clit and teased. Holly needed to cum and wanted him to explode inside her. Holly could see the trouble Jess had with not being able to suck the cock in front of her and made a wicked decision. She drew herself off of the cock but kept a hand firmly around it. She reached for Jess’s shoulder and pulled her over. Jess got the message bent forward and reversed her pussy back to the lower hole next to Holly.

Holly released the cock she was holding which pulled back and made a single thrust into Jess's pussy. Holly turned around and pressed her sopping pussy onto the fatter cock. It was a tight fit, much tighter. Holly's pussy was already soaked and took it in until she lent on the wall. The old man began a fast thrust in and out. Holly had her fingers back on her clit. Her pussy throbbed with pleasure, the cock stretched and thrilled her.

Jess’s pussy was being pounded fast and hard. Her body tingled with little orgasmic pulses firing almost all of the time. Her pussy clenched the cock inside her in time with the peaks of excitement. The two girls were both bent forward. They turned toward each other and kissed, not for show but for the wanton desire they shared. By taking hold of each other’s shoulders, they realised that they could push back against the wall and allow their anonymous lovers a deeper fuck.

"I fucking love this," Holly announced.

"Let’s swap," Jess replied with her voice trembling.

The two girls pulled forward and swapped places with Jess at the lower and Holly at the higher holes. The younger man withdrew and reentered Holly’s pussy again, and felt it ever so slightly looser. The older man eased his cock into Jess’s tiny pussy. He stretched her wider than she had ever been with fingers or a toy. Jess and Holly held each other’s shoulders and kept each other pressed hard against the walls.

Jess felt stretched with her pussy on fire with pleasure, no pain. She could feel something dripping down her leg and realised her pussy was running wet. Holly reached forward and found Jess's clit. She started to massage it under two fingers and could see in Jess’s face the effect. Her eyes were closed her nipples hard and her body was patchy and red. Jess reached forward, and her fingertips just reached Holly's clit. All she could do was pass her middle finger to and fro firmly across it.

She could feel Holly’s whole body convulsed with each flick. The younger man’s cock was now being squeezed in orgasmic pulses, and he could hold back. Two weeks of saved cum came flooding out of his cock, spurt after spurt. It was almost painful as it left his cock and filled Holly's tight wet pussy. Holly felt the hot cum as it filled her and held herself still.

"He came, fuck I'm full of cum," she told Jess.

"Let’s swap again my guy loves a cum filled pussy, try and hold it in."

Holly pulled off of the already shrinking cock which withdrew through the hole. Damn thought Jess, I wanted to suck that clean. Jess kept her place, impaled on the fat cock while Holly backed onto the higher hole next to her.

"Hey do my friend, she is full of fresh cum," Jess turned her head to say.

She felt the fat cock pulled back out of her, and felt suddenly very empty. She saw Holly strain to stay against the wall as the old man slowly pushed his cock into her. He loved the feel of another man’s cum as it lubricated the way, not that either of the girls needed any help with that. Just a few quick strokes and Holly felt his cock tense and another load of cum jetted into her.

"Stay there please," he called.

She felt his cock being pulled out, and then the lighter touch of his tongue licking and probing as far as it could. Like an animal who was seeking nectar, he was trying to get as much cum out of her as possible. He licked Holly for a couple of minutes and stopped. Jess was standing watching her friend. Holly stood and they held each other, and looking down saw the old man holding some £20 notes through the hole.

"Thanks, I loved that. I hope to see you soon."

Jess took the cash and both girls thanked him. They picked up their clothes dressed quickly and left the booth. They walked back down to the office. Jack was grinning.

"You took a long time." He handed over a pile of £20 notes and saw Jess also holding more.

"The bid got to £120 each so that’s £240 between you, and a tip. You must have impressed them. £120 is already a lot for just a quick blowjob."

"What, you never said just sucking…oh fuck," Jess blurted out.

Jack was already laughing loudly.

It’s my bad joke, you can do as much or as little as you like, you do what you are comfortable with, remember." He had emphasized the words again.

"I guess you two are comfortable doing quite a lot already."

Jack picked up a phone on the desk. "Mary, pop in here could you, yes, two please? So girls, in or out, have a think and…."

"In,” Holly replied cutting him off. “I'm in." She turned to Jess and they smiled at each other.

"Yes, I’m in too."

"Good, let’s just see Mary a second and then I'll get Jimmy to drop you near home."

A smartly dressed woman entered the room.

"Hi, girls. I'm Mary. I look after all the girlie stuff. Are either of you on the pill, or have you got implants?"

“No, no neither of us has either," Jess replied.

"No problem for now. Just take one of these each when you get home after a good shower. Try and douche, squirt water into yourself too, and no more sex until we get you properly protected."

She handed over two blister packs each, containing a morning-after pill.

"When are your next periods due?"

"Oh, erm, both of us in a few days, by the weekend," Holly replied.

"Good. Jack, can you make sure I see both girls in the next couple of days?" She turned to the girls. "We’ll give you a proper check over and make sure all is OK, and then we can get a private prescription for the pill. Then once you finish this period you'll be protected and be able to start enjoying yourselves."

"Jack, just make sure we do it before the weekend," Mary said, smiling at the girls as she left.

"Let’s meet Friday after school. Jimmy can pick you up at the same place. We'll sort you out with a checkup and prescription and get you straight home."

"Think of a name you want to use before Friday. Do you girls want a nice Saturday job at my hot tub showroom? It’s the one in the garden centre on the edge of town. You need to show a reason for some of your cash."

The girls thanked Jack and said they'd think of a name and about the Saturday job. They followed Jimmy out to the car. Unseen by the girls Jack was saving some files to a DVD, and when he finished he played the start of the disk to test it. It showed Holly and Jess entering the booth and stripping. That’s great Jack said to himself, labelling the disk and putting it with a large pile of others in a big safe.

The drive home was quiet. The girls didn't speak until after they had been dropped off.

"I can't believe what has happened today. On one day we’ve both lost our virginity."

"That wasn't much after all the recent toy fun," Holly interrupted.

"Yes but still we've done it with a man, and then done it with two more men. All I want to do now is do it again."

"Hold on," Holly interrupted again. "No more sex until we are protected, remember. I'm going to head home and shower. I don't want Mum and Dad to get a whiff of me, I'm sure I can still smell cum on me. My panties are soaked, I’ve been leaking the whole way home. You had better do the same, get cleaned up, and text me. Hang on to the money for us, that’s going on £400 we have already."

The girls hugged and each walked home on their own to clean up.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments