Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakening

"The Sexploitation's of Meagan"

284
46 Comments 46
9.5k Views 9.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Sweet 17

With the fast-approaching seventeenth birthday of daddy’s little angel, I wanted something extra special for my celebration. Ever since my parents divorced, and me being an only child, I think it was extra hard for my dad.

Between me being yanked from Mom’s to his house and not having our whole family together on holidays, I think my dad struggled inside, but we fought it off like troopers. I have noticed us much closer and have found myself spending every extra minute I can with him.

I mean, I am growing up so fast, and, well, already becoming a beautiful young woman, if I may say so myself. And I know Daddy can't not notice the development happening before his eyes. Ever since I turned sixteen and started hanging out with my bff Zoe, things have really changed.

Zoe showed me how to apply hints of makeup, cuter clothes, and a genuine, flirty attitude. As a result, our tickle fights are starting to get awkward. We used to love our tickle fights with me on his lap, digging my fingers into his ribs, and my feather-light little body flailing away on him was just innocent fun.

But lately I find him being extra careful where he grabs and where he lets me sit on his lap. He pretends not to notice but I sure do, and on more than one occasion he's had to cut it short as embarrassment was fast approaching. And that I did notice.

He's starting to make me, well, get excited. Even our late-night movie watching has gotten me thinking all the wrong things. Sometimes laying on the floor in front of him, with my perfect little bum and my legs slightly spread, I mean, wow, how can I not look like his delicious little angel?

Other nights, I pull his arm over me and snuggle right into him with my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. More than once I felt his guy twitch and once I'm certain he caught me glancing down as it did.

I would immediately snuggle in a little deeper. But, in the last two, maybe three months, we have really grown together. I've started making him sandwiches, fetching his beers, and doing an awful lot of sitting on his knee, snuggling, and looking into each other’s eyes. It has been wonderful.

After a lot of thought, I decided a much more intimate special birthday present was in order, maybe a quick overnighter to Disney. After our usual dinner party with my friends, I could suggest it back home after we dropped everyone off.

I also knew Dad had a thing for Zoe. Even before I had asked how many friends I could invite, he asked, “Are we bringing Zoe and the troops?”

I've watched him more than once, staring at her bum. No matter where she is, I see him looking at her and it’s not an innocent look, and that was going to stop Saturday night.

I set everything for Saturday. Dad had movie tickets for five friends and us, and then after to the spaghetti factory for dinner, cake, and presents. He had to borrow my mom’s minivan to load us all in, and talk about a flirt show.

Dad pulled up to our house to grab Mom's van and me. Now, I’d been working on this outfit for weeks. It’s my "steal my dad back from Zoe" outfit, and I have to admit I loved it. I came down the stairs in a little yellow summer dress that I was certain Mom was going to reject for being too short, with dark pantyhose, my shiny black belt, and shoes. I was wearing a soft hint of makeup and my blonde hair was slightly curled with two tiny braids from my temples tying it back in a bow.

“Lord, you look beautiful,” Dad said. He turned to Mom. “Doesn’t she look beautiful?”

“She’d look better without all the makeup,” Mom retorted.

“Oh, Mom,” I said.

I practically skipped down the stairs I was so excited, and I have to say, at that moment, with my dad looking at me with my soft blonde hair bouncing, my dress halfway up my thighs, and those dark nylons, I felt just radiant. I ran up to him and gave him a giant squeeze.

“Let’s go, Daddy.”

I looked back at Mom, almost scowling at him, and off we went. We headed over to grab all the ladies, all done up like me, but no yellow LOL, and then picked up Zoe last.

We all jumped out and ran to her door to fetch her, and after a couple of minutes emerged with Zoe dressed like a little trollop in red lipstick, a short dress, and dark stockings. Just like a hot little slut as her dress flowed in the breeze, and with brazen confidence, she jumped into the front seat and took my space. We other girls all climbed in the back and off we went.

With Zoe in the front seat, she continually turned her body to screech with the screech in the back, and every time she did Dad got a glimpse of her delicious legs with her dress riding higher and higher on her thighs with every turn of her body.

A song came on the radio, and she screeched again. I loved this song. Zoe reached for the dial, sat back in her chair, and the six of us started to sing. I watched Dad from my back seat, glancing down at her nearly exposed lower body as she swayed to the song. You little slut, I thought. While sitting at a red light, Dad must have looked a bit too long, because when she finally looked at him, she was grinning. Damn her.

She had caught him looking and loved it. I think Dad barely made it through the movie, as the little sexy slut thing was sitting beside him. I was in the middle of it all. I leaned back in my chair and let my little dress pull up my legs and, fuck, Dad’s mouth opened. Yes! He didn’t want her. She was just being Zoe. The movie sucked and Dad couldn’t stop looking at our legs.

It couldn't have ended soon enough. On our way to dinner, Zoe again jumped in the front seat and this time flirted with him while pretending not to notice her dress riding high, then giggling and going “Oh,” as she tugged it down ever so slightly.

From beside me, Sarah yelped. “Zoe, you're such a slut.”

We all giggled, then it got loud, and finally we got to dinner. Dad let us girls all sit at a table.

‘Okay, present time,” he said. He stood there through the exchange until the last one and then handed me my secondary present. It was a beautiful delicate necklace with a gold heart engraved with “Daddy’s little angel.”

I practically burst into tears and gave him the tightest, most passionate hug ever. I looked over my shoulder and who was staring back at him but his little admirer.

“Thank you, Daddy,” I said, releasing my clutch. “I love it.” I sat back at the table.

“Enjoy, ladies,” Dad said. “I’m going to sit at the end of the bar.” He had a perfect view of the table, and ordered a rum and ginger ale, his favorite, and secretly watched the goings on. I finished admiring my gifts and started around the table, giving all my girls a big hug.

Every time I bent over for another squeeze, I tried to let Dad see just how short this little dress was. From behind it raised up my thighs to just short of my bum, and, well, with my dark pantyhose contrasting the look, he had to think I looked hot.

The last on the table sitting nearest to me was Zoe, and when I bent over to give her the squeeze, I gave Dad that perfect view with my legs slightly apart, bending at the waist, and my dress pulling up. And if you can believe it, the old dude at the table behind us let out a gasp. LOL, Zoe got an extra long squeeze. I caught Dad’s gaze looking right at me and he just grinned. There you go, Dad, I thought. I’m way hotter than Zoe is.

We ordered dinner, had my cake, and sang my happy birthday song. Finally, it was time to go home. The seating arrangement stayed the same all the way home, with Zoe jumping in the seat beside Dad, but I sat on the right side in Dad’s mirror view. Zoe spent half her time squealing with our friends in the back, exposing way too much leg, and trying to tease Dad. Maybe it was one too many rums or the fact I was looking totally hot, but he ignored Zoe and couldn't keep his eyes off the mirror as he stared at my legs.

We stopped at a red light. With the street lamp shining down on my legs, I couldn't help but slightly slide my bum out and, with an ever so innocent look, let my dress slide up my hip and almost fully expose myself to Dad, and, boom, I got him. His jaw must have opened because Zoe gave a little giggle, thinking she was the object of his desires.

That little trollop was teasing my dad, but I got the looks. She was grinning from ear to ear, but I just looked into his eyes in the mirror and we smiled. That’s when Zoe text messaged Marni, “Mr. Mallory has a nearly full erection in his pants its got to be eight full inches and thick I think he’s totally into me”

Marni quickly showed it to me.

“Zoe, you little slut,” I barked. I didn’t know if I was furious or pleased because I knew it was me and not her who got that reaction.

Not soon enough, we dropped off my ladies one at a time. All thanked my dad and gave me my final birthday wishes. Finally, it was Zoe's turn, and she first climbed half off her seat and grabbed my dad around the neck for a big squeeze and a big thank you for everything. For a fake balance check, she put a hand on his shoulder and a hand right on his crotch. She pretended it was all normal and gave him a little kiss on his neck.

We hopped out of the car and I walked her to the door for a quick goodbye. “You crazy, slutty girl,” I whispered in our hug.

We giggled, and I jumped back in the car. I shifted in my seat trying to find that perfect leg showing position, but also trying desperately to see my dad’s erection. The soft log was still in his pants. During our daddy-daughter small talk, there was going to be no way to not notice my gorgeous legs in my too-short dress. When I caught him looking down, well if it didn’t make his guy grow again.

We couldn’t get home soon enough. He was staring at my legs and I was staring at his cock. After pulling into the driveway, I looked up at him, grabbed his neck, and pulled him down for the biggest squeeze and a great big kiss on his cheek.

“Thank you, Daddy,” I said. “Thank you for everything. This was the best birthday ever.”

He didn’t yet know there was more to come. We gathered up all my presents and went to the dining room, where I deposited everything on the table. I sat down on a chair and noticed his cock still showing size through his pants. He caught me staring at it and I tried to hide my look, but to no avail.

That’s when I picked up my necklace. “Daddy, will you put it on for me?”

I gathered all my courage and planted myself on his lap. I sat right on his cock and there was no way for him to move now. He didn’t try to move, but just sort of sat back like he enjoyed his baby there.

I raised my chin, exposing my neck, and pulled my long blonde hair to the side. He placed the delicate little chain around my neck. I pulled the little heart down close to my chest and hugged him hard. “I love it, Daddy,” I said. “It’s perfect.”

“There’s one more, darling,” he said.

He picked up a plain brown wrapped box on the table and handed it to me. I got bolder and wiggled around on his lap, almost more than necessary. Grinding my bum on him, I opened the package. Of course, it was the Disney trip I’d been hinting about, but with a buddy for two weeks.

I hesitated in my reaction. “I really love it, Daddy. But maybe it could be just you and me?”

“Of course, baby, but I thought you might like to bring Zoe. You two are inseparable. Mom already knows.”

I yelled with a fake squeal. “Oh, Daddy! It will be so much fun.” I wrapped my arms around him again and squeezed for all my strength. I quickly maneuver myself to straddle his leg, both arms still around his neck and still squeezing hard.

MiaaLeez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaaLeez

“Oh my God, Daddy. Thank you, thank you, oh thank you.” I buried my head into his neck and kissed him. He put his hands on my lower and upper back, pulling me into him.

With my legs on either side of his thigh, I leaned forward and put direct pressure on my button. Squirming as I kissed him, I started at his neck and moved forward: one, two, three kisses on his cheek, and then… wow. I kissed him right on the lips. I stopped and then kissed him on the lips again a tad longer. Then again, and once more, but this time I lingered for a few seconds.

“Fuck,” I thought, softly kissing my dad.

It must have lasted four full seconds before I pulled away and looked sedately into his eyes. My little girl’s glee had ceased as I pondered what had just happened and slowly, a little grin came across my face. Still staring into his eyes, I got off his lap.

“I have to tell Zoe,” I said, as an excuse to leave. I felt like I needed to pee in the worst way.

Just before I scampered away, I looked down where I was sitting on his slacks, and OMG if there wasn't a tiny wet spot. And a full erection. I had barely got to my room when I heard him enter his. I quickly jumped out of my hose and panties, where I was definitely leaking.

I immediately went to my button and closed my eyes, dreaming of my daddy’s boner and kisses when my phone beeped. Damn it. It was Zoe. I wanted to finish, but I also couldn’t wait to tell her about our trip. We were discussing the night and Dad’s Disney surprise when I heard the liquor cabinet open, and then my dad heading downstairs to the family room.

“Sorry, Zoe,” I said. “I have to go.”

I sauntered down the stairs, now with my bare legs and no panties, and saw my dad sitting in his big comfy recliner, and damn if his guy wasn’t still half hard and hanging loose in his pant leg.

I really felt sexy and walked up to his recliner and planted myself on his lap as I have always done. Only thing is, it didn’t use to get his cock hard. His legs were slightly apart, with his guy hanging down his left leg and obviously half erect. I sat on his right thigh with my two legs hanging between his.

I pivoted slightly, crossed my legs, and leaned back into his neck, which pulled my right cheek off his lap. My too-short dress pulled up my side and exposed my bare upper thigh as I snuggled in.

Ignoring the magazine he was reading, his eyes never left my legs. The magazine fell to the floor.

I whispered in his ear. “Daddy, I love you so much. That was so perfect.”

“Only for my perfect girl,” he whispered.

I nibbled on his neck and started to get excited again. "What are you doing?" I thought.

He had his left arm around my back with his hand on my shoulder, but nowhere to put his right hand without touching his angel. He gave me a tiny squeeze with his arm, and I gave him another tiny kiss on his neck.

I think it tickled, and I leaned my head into him as he pulled me in a little tighter. Again, I kissed him and made sure it felt wet. He had to know I had wet my lips with the sole purpose of making his cock hard. I wanted him to know he didn’t need to look at Zoe ever again. I would be his desire.

I glanced down and saw that my kisses were working perfectly, as I could see his cock swelling in his sweats. Without thinking about the consequences, I put his right hand on my leg, just above my knee. I gave a little “Umm” into his neck and nuzzled my nose into him.

He responded in kind with an “Umm”. With his middle finger, he started to brush slowly right behind my knee, and I nuzzled my nose again and gave him another kiss.

He moved his hand, and butterflies raced through my belly, hoping where his hand might end up. Still staring down at my bare legs, he moved his hand ever so slowly onto the outer edge of my thigh, two, then three inches, up from my knee.

Again, we started exchanging moves. l nibbled and caressed as his hand worked its way up the outside of my thigh to just short of my ass. My kisses got longer and closer to his cheek. My heart pounded in my chest. Could he feel my breathing grow deeper with every movement of his hand?

I was lost in him. He pulled his neck off my lips, looked deep into my eyes, and softly kissed my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Happygirl22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments