Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakening Part Four

"The Sexploitation's of Meagan Our Disney Vacation"

168
14 Comments 14
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Our Disney Vacation part two

After drifting around the lazy river for several laps, running everything I had seen in my still raging but oddly turned-on mind. I returned to our cabana to find Zoe pretending to be asleep in her lounger with Dad nowhere in sight.

As I stretched out on my lounger, she rolled toward her, smiled, and said, "There you are; where have you been?"

Which I know is so fake, but trying not to give away the fact that I saw everything,

I smile back and say, "Just floating on the river."

She stretches like she just woke up and asks, "Would you like to come to the hot tub?"

I look into her cheating eyes, and she's just glowing. Damn her, she got super great sex, and I'm nearing desperation mode. I'm so horny, and I reply, "Ya, let's have a tub before dinner."

We gather our stuff and head to the community hot tub across from the pool bar, where Dad is already there chatting with about ten other people. It looked like five other couples, and all the dads stopped to stare at us as we entered the tub. The tub has room for about forty, and there's lots of room for us, but Zoe starts to head right to Dad.

I quickly head her off, plant myself practically on his lap, and lean in on him. Rather than sitting beside me, Zoe sits on his other side but a tiny distance off. We immediately start with small talk. With Dad's introduction as his daughter and her best friend, Zoe, immediately start flirting with the other men in the pool. I sit there quietly with my arm interlocked with Dad's, my head resting on his shoulder.

As everyone gets comfortable with each other, telling their Disney adventure stories. I let my hand fall on my dad's thigh. No one can see through the bubbles and foam, but Dad tries to push it off. I put it right back on and slid it up to his crotch. I grabbed his hand under the water and put it on my thigh. He tried to pull away, but I held it tightly close to my parts. He stopped the struggle and let me have my way.

I continued to rub him under the water, but other than holding his hand on me, did his best not to move it, and I was getting so crazy horny I wanted just to yell out to touch me. It slowly dawned on me that maybe Zoe just fucked the horny right out of him, and he needed to recover. So against my wishes, I relented. After a good twenty minutes in the tub with our new friends,

Dad said, "Well, ladies, let's go get ready for dinner; how about the Hard Rock Café?"

We grab all our stuff and head to our room for dinner. The following two days, we spent time in the parks, and I never let either of them out of sight. I mostly sat beside Dad on every ride, at least when Zoe didn't budge in and scoop my place.

We have breakfast. She was over there; we had lunch; she was beside me, and we went to dinner. I made sure Zoe was across the table. Until I catch this little nod from Dad, like, stop that, and she giggles. Oh My God, she's playing with him under the table. I look down and see her shoe is beside her chair. I start to rage inside again. Have they been doing this the whole time? My well-played Blocker was facilitating a game of footsies.

Then my dad puts his napkin down as he finishes his dinner and slides forward in his chair. Zoe quickly shifts in her chair, and I know she's got her stocking feet in his crotch, massaging my dad's cock in his pants. They're looking into each other's eyes when I decide to drop my fork and go after it under the table to expose these two cheaters. To my 'embarrassed' surprise, both their feet were where they should be. Oh my god, my jealousy is driving me crazy. I crawl back into my seat only to see them gazing into each other's eyes and the tail end of some secret whisper.

They smile, and Dad asks, "Are we done? I wouldn't mind returning to the room to watch a movie and relax tonight.

Dad settles up with a hefty tip for the little trollop that kept touching his arm all night long; his jokes aren't that funny. We cuddled on the couch to watch his show, Zoe and I on either side and as completely exhausted as I was, I was not going to fall asleep before them. I woke with a shake; it was Zoe. I looked over, and Dad was asleep. The movie was over, and she whispered,

"Come on, Sweetie, let's go to bed."

We slip into our teddies, and what the 'heck. Zoe follows me into my bed. That shouldn't be a massive surprise as we've slept together a million times, but not here. We've had our own bed since we arrived. I lay on my usual side. She slides up in tight to me to spoon and puts her hand on my lower belly.

For the very first time, it felt different. Not that her hand position made the difference, but the whole snuggling into me after I've seen her get fucked hard by my dad. The more I thought about that, the wetter I got and what I wanted to do next. I could feel her warm breath on my neck like always, but this time, it was beautiful.

I do not hate her; it's just what she did with my dad. I started to get strange emotions. Did I want her to touch me? My Lord, 'I do. I do want her to touch me. With my arm under hers, as we spoon, I give a super tiny squirm to pull her in. She gives the tiniest little moan and reciprocates. I slightly adjust my bum, and he squeezes me tighter. Omg, I can feel her heartbeat quicken on my back. A white rush zoomed through my body as I started to get both nervous and excited. Then it happened, and I almost lost my breath.

Whether Zoe was testing me or it was just an adjustment, her hand moved an inch closer to my privates, and I slightly "instinctively straightened my body. I paused to wait for her reaction, my heart now pounding out of my chest. How could I go from wanting to spank her ass to her touching me in three minutes?

She responded with a little rub of my belly. Resting it just off the edge of my panties. Of fuck, please don't stop, touch it, please touch, I'm thinking. My mind races as her hand moves again, and I feel her lips touch the back of my neck. Without realizing it, I let out a tiny gasp.

She kisses it again, then whispers, "I love you guys so much."

I whisper, "I know, and I love you so much, too."

she murmurs in my neck, "Good night, baby," with a squeeze.

NOOOO, what do you mean by good night? Don't go to sleep, I'm thinking. Damn you, Zoe, I'm so fucking horny right now. I squeeze her arms tight, hoping for a reaction, but nothing. What do I do now? I can't sleep; I want sex. Even girl sex was feeling fantastic. Before I can barely respond, I hear the signs she is asleep, and I'm still leaking. I'm so horny.

I can't masturbate, I can't go to sleep, I'm just running a million things through my head. I keep squeezing my thighs together, squishing my button in my fetal position, hoping to get some imaginary action. Damn her, did she do this on purpose? My BFF is becoming someone I don't know as well as I thought. Still with the thoughts of her deep throat gagging on my dad's cock, her rough fucking him and loving it.

The more I think about it, the hornier I get. I need touching; I need it so badly. There's only the bathroom to satisfy my needs; I ever so gently slide out of my bed from under her spoon. I sneak out the door as softly as possible to use the shared bathroom in the open area, avoiding our ensuite for fear of my noise. I sneak past the tiny suite kitchen and catch the door slightly open to my dad's room. I take a couple more sneaky steps and peer through the opening to see my with his fist wrapped tight around his big fat cock just going to town on it. Oh, My Lord, my hand immediately goes under my nighty and falls into my panties to find my button.

Frantically, I start to circle my clit with my first two fingers. The moon shone in on my dad, with all his muscles gleaming in the light. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I want his cock so badly. I gather every ounce of courage in my body; I slide my panties off to the floor and enter his room. A tiny squeak from the door gives me away.

He quickly pulls the sheet to his waist to see who's there and says, "Is that you, Zoe?"

Too horny to realize his first thoughts, I just said, "No, it's me."

He whispers harshly, "Go back to the room; what if Zoe hears?"

I whisper back, "Don't worry, she's sleeping."

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

I walk up to his bed and crawl up on his lap, I straddle his hips with the thick of his shaft directly under my vagina, Nothing between us but the thin cotton sheet, and I wriggle my bum to feel his body, feel the man I've missed since our perfect night.

He whispers, "Baby, we can't. Zoey might hear."

"It's ok, Daddy," I reply.

I gyrate my hips a tiny bit and can feel the heat from his cock radiate up through the sheet into me. I reach behind my bum and pull the sheet from between us. Planted back on the thick of his shaft, I maneuver as my labia splays on either side of his length. Oh, fuck, I've waited weeks for this feeling again.

I lean forward and slide my hand up his torso, over his sweaty chest muscles. As I do, I feel both his hands reach for my fore, my shoulders, and my button squishing between myself and his swollen cock. I thought I was going cum right there. Again, he protests, but is less objectionable this time.

"Baby, we really shouldn't," he barely murmurs.

As I sit up, I feel my vagina slide ever so slightly along his shaft. My juices flowing like mad, I softly jerk my hips forward and feel the slick of my pussy on his shaft; I start to slowly glide my needy cunt gently back and forth along his cock. I begin to quicken my pace, back and forth, with my juices flowing freely, lubricating our two bodies. I see my dad's mouth open to an O, and I know he's enjoying me jacking his cock with a swelling little cunt. I reach forward to put my finger on his bottom lip and unexpectedly squish my clit on his shaft, sending waves of white ripples through my body. I've masturbated a million times and even our encounter, but nothing has ever felt like this.

I start to rotate my hips, nearly in a bucking motion, as I jack his cock. I reach down between my legs and begin to frig my clit in rhythm to my motions. As I look down, I see a puddle on his belly from his leaking cock; I reach for its head and pull it upwards, grinding my cunt onto him harder. With its head in my hand, I pull up; I start to grind my clit on it, then back down his length, over and over again, until I hear those words that nearly made me cry.

"Oh, Baby, fuck me."

Take that, Zoe, I'm Baby, not you, and I'm fucking my dad the way 'he likes. He places his hands on my knees and starts to slide them up my thighs, under my nighty, and stops with both thumbs just short of my vagina. Back and forth several times, pressing into the inner folds where my legs end just millimeters from my clit.

I whisper, probably too loudly, "Oh, Daddy, touch it."

He lets his left thumb brush over my completely swollen clitoris but passes by and, grabs both hands on my hips and starts to take control of my gliding masturbation. Controlling all ninety pounds of me like a little fuck toy, he begins his manipulation of my cunt. Gliding me back and forth along his shaft as he works it into a frenzy. I'm so close to orgasm that I throw my hair back and stare at the ceiling and let him know I'm cumming.

He says in a masculine way, not my baby way, "Yes, baby cum for Daddy."

Oh God, yes, that is what I wanted to hear, and a white raging ripple of orgasm rips my body, wave after wave of constant vibrations and contractions as I flood my daddy's belly with a river of liquid love. By the time I came back to reality, I realized I was sitting still on his shaft. His cock is still fully inflated, and he gently gyrating me on it.

"Oh, Daddy," I whispered, "that was wonderful, and I needed that so much.

He slyly smirked up at me, and I got this feeling in my belly as his continued movement started all over again. Oh my Lord, it's starting again, and I help him with my movements; his hands release my hips as they slide up my ribs, lifting my nighty over my head to the bed. I start to feel A whole different set of things deep in my vagina.

Is a second orgasm different? I've never tried to do it twice. I could feel a definitive itch deep in my cavity that needed to be touched; I started to edge towards the edge of his cock until I felt his swollen head right at my opening. I slide off the edge and settle backward, feeling that huge thing at my entrance; I start to gyrate in tiny circles, pushing back, trying to work it into myself. I reach behind my bum, grab the thick of his shaft, and try to help it into my tiny hole.

My dad whispers, "Oh baby, it needs more work.

He grabs my hips again and pulls me like a feather up over his face, and plants my vagina right on his lips. Oh my God, what is he doing? I feel his tongue slather around my opening and then up around my clit. Lashing his tongue along my slit and dragging it from end to end while avoiding touching my button.

"Oh, Daddy, touch it," I beg.

Completely unprepared, he sucks down hard on my clit, sending a giant, hot rippling flash through my body, grinding my button against my pelvis with his tongue. Then, digging along the folds of my lips, nothing about this was the gentle, loving dad of our first encounter, and I loved every second of it. Then he started to prepare me. Digging his tongue almost forcefully into my opening, my vagina clenching down tight on his tongue.

I was trying desperately to let it enter me while my body was rejecting the invasion. I start to moan loudly as I get to the point where I'm trying to force myself on his tongue, to scratch that itch deep within me, calling for his tongue to touch them. I could feel myself expanding as instinctual as my parts should be. When just as I thought it would enter me, he throws me on my back, maneuvers quickly between my legs, and mounts me.

His swollen cock head forcefully pushes past my opening to nearly the same amount of pain as last; He sees the grimace on my face; he wipes my hair from my eyes and pushes into me two or three inches. A tiny withdrawal and deeper into me as I feel myself overcome with the desire to please my dad and still struggle with his size. Inch after inch, his massive member digs deeper into me, and the minute I feel him touch that itch, he pauses. Fucking me with tiny little jerks and then a pause.

I open my eyes, and he's staring down into mine. He kisses my lips and starts a long, slow withdrawal and back in. He began to fuck me as we did, slowly taking his time, almost more lovingly than before. Feeling the size of his cock start to massage my insides was another new experience; the pain was gone, and the wonderful feeling of getting fucked was taking over.

This feeling was different than the orgasm I just had; this seemed to be built from a different place. As I watched Dad close his eyes and pick up his pace, I wrapped my legs around his back, trying to fuck back at him. I felt myself starting to loosen with every plunge of that swollen head. I felt my heart begin to pound as his pace quickened further; we were in unison as we fucked. I so I could feel my orgasm building with every push. My legs started to vibrate again, my vaginal muscle clenching down on his meat. I reached behind my head, trying to fight off cumming too soon. I wanted desperately to let Daddy cum. I grabbed two full hands full of sheets, and it ripped through me again.

Dad, arching his back, filled me full of cum. River after river of semen splashing into me. Those thick, sloppy, flushing sounds of his cock plunging through our juices as they leaked from me onto the sheets. He collapsed over me, barely on his elbows, preventing me from being squished. Two or three minutes passed without a word as I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Happygirl22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments