Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakening Part Two

"The Sexploitation's of Meagan"

190
28 Comments 28
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

We woke in the morning, the sun shining through my window. Still comfortably snuggled in my Daddy's arms. I just lay enjoying the feeling of my nearly woman's body. My dad stayed with me all night. He thoroughly snuggled me when he started to wake. I was so crazy in love with him that I leaned over to kiss him when I noticed my dad was fully erect.

Still, he gave me a big smile in his sleep daze, and we kissed like lovers.

I squeaked, "Oh, Daddy, you didn't leave."

He smiled and said, "Of course, baby, Daddy is not going anywhere."

With me still wrapped in his arms, he whispered, "Are you OK this morning?"

"Better than OK, Daddy, but-" Oh, here it comes, he thinks.

"Daddy," I softly say.

"Yes, sweetie," he responds.

I whisper to him. "Can we keep this a super secret?"

He said, "Oh baby, yes, we have to keep this a super secret; it's just a beautiful daddy-daughter secret."

I crawled into his neck and whispered, "Oh, Daddy, I love you so much."

He whispers back, "Oh, me too, baby; I love you so so so very much; you'll always be my little princess."

And we lay there for many seconds as all my crazy fears washed away.

He whispered, "Should we get up?"

I stretched my little body and said, "Oh no, I bet my new dress is all wrinkled."

I realized I was still in it.

He smiled and said, "Baby, I'll start breakfast, and you get changed."

Then they went to give me a little daddy peck when I turned my head into him to kiss him on the lips. I lingered for a second too long; his little peck was turning into another kiss, and then it slowly became passionate. We started to explore each other's tongues, tiny moans, my hand on his muscled chest, feeling his heart pounding faster.

My lips were getting wetter, now embraced as tightly as possible. I was kissing my dad again, not like last night. His eyes are closed, enveloped in each other's love. His little girl was now more a woman than a little girl. And I loved her Daddy.

I started to moan. "Oh, Daddy"

and he breathed, "Oh, baby."

He slid his hand down my back, my dress all bunched over my bum; he put his hand on my round, perfect little ass and started to massage it. I began to rub myself on his leg; I slid my left leg up over his, my knee bent, searching for that massive piece of meat.

I landed right on his thick swollen cock. It was huge under my leg. Is this a normal rock-hard morning erection? Um. I knew he knew I felt it because I was rubbing my leg along it. I opened my eyes to look down. I wanted to touch it so bad. I've touched two different ones at parties, but nothing this big; my Daddy had a cock!.

I lay on my side, half propped up on my arm and chest, staring at its size and bemoaning." Oh, Daddy, it looks so big."

I wanted to put my lips on it, but I was craving my Daddy's kisses. He pulled my head back to him. I closed my eyes, and our tongues met again. He put his hand on mine on his chest and softly tempted my hand down his body. I knew what to do, and without hesitation, I pushed my little hand down onto his cock.

Even through the thick fabric of his sweats, it was the most incredible squeeze ever.

I rubbed my hand up and down its length. I started to squeeze it and jack it longways. I had never touched a cock this size, but instinct took over. He took his hand and placed it down on my bare leg, inches from my ass, and started to massage my inner thigh.

He was just short of my pussy; every millimeter closer to my lips, I jacked his cock with more vigor. He thrust his hips up slightly and moaned, "Oh, baby."

I was getting aggressive with my new toy, so I released it and drove my hand into his sweatpants. I grasped his cock mid-shaft with a reverse grip and frantically started to stroke it.

He pushed his hand under my dress from behind, trying to lift it, only to notice I still had my shiny black belt on. Without releasing him from my grip, we struggled to remove my belt.

He pulled my hand from his pants and rolled me onto my back. He quickly sat up, yanked his T-shirt over his head, tugged his sweat pants and socks off all with one motion, and knelt over between my legs. I lay there with eyes wide, gazing at his erection, eight inches of thick, rock-hard cock, and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

No grin or emotion parted my lips, and my tiny tongue was on the edge. He reached down for my hips, slid his hands up my body nearly to my ribs, and pulled my dress up over my head.

He looked down into my eyes as I bit my bottom lip, knowing I was going to get Daddy's big fat cock. My slightly oversized nipples are erect and ready. His eyes followed my body down to his most glorious vision. My completely bare vagina just glistening in that morning light. He moved to lay back down beside me; I grabbed his shaft immediately and started to jack it where I left off.

He leaned in to kiss me as I closed my eyes, parted my lips, and pushed my tongue to the edge. I already loved to kiss. We locked into another extremely passionate kiss when he took his middle finger and circled my hard nipples. He let his hand drift down to that glorious little spot I longed him to touch again.

He brushed his fingertips along the inside of my thigh with a feather touch. I started pulling my knees off the bed and spreading my legs. He feathered up and down the most sensitive, softest parts of my legs.

I moaned under my breath and started to move my pelvis; it was time to touch me again. He brushed my lips, and he got an, "Oh, Daddy"

As we kissed, He pulled his cock up from the base of my opening, and I could tell by the smoothness of his glide I was already flowing again.

He dragged his finger softly over my hole, up through my slit, and brushed across my clit, then quickly back down into my opening. I slammed my feet on the bed and threw my hips into the air, hoping his finger would slide into me a little deeper. The only thing running through my head was please, Daddy. "Fuck me."

I was stroking his cock and could feel the head pulsating, and I think I was building to an explosion. Do I let him finish, or do I try to get that massive thing in me?

Lust was overcoming my better judgment. Just at that perfect time, he pulled my hand from his shaft and knew I was ready. He broke our kiss and started to work his way down my now susceptible body.

He stopped at each of my breasts to nibble and suck on my nipples. Oh My God, what is he doing to me?

Down the soft but hard abs of my flat belly, stopping at the edge of my clit. I immediately pulled my knees up and outward, presenting him with my fully exposed vagina.

I wasn't sure if it was that I loved him more than anything in the world or just for being the most handsome man in the world. I was way past the point of common sense. I looked down at my puffy little pussy lips and his tongue doing crazy things to me.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

His face is shiny, with girl juices smeared around his chin. My clit poking out of its hood, just wanting to be sucked, my legs splayed open, exposing myself shamelessly to him.

I was inviting him to push his oversized cock into it. I wanted to just cum all over him. I lay there in all my horniness, looking at my Daddy like, "What's next, Daddy?"

He placed his mouth on my entire vagina and started to hum; I nearly lost my mind. I knew how the vibration worked like a gentle vibrator and began softly rotating my hips on his face. He gently bit my clit, and I moaned a high-pitched soft screechy, "DADDY."

I grabbed two handfuls of sheets.

He put his hands under my knees to keep them open and wide and gently pulled his tongue over my length, "Aghh," as I took a giant breath and tried desperately to raise my bum from the bed.

He took three, then a fourth long gentle pull of his tongue over my pussy, much less pressure than I wanted. My drooling vagina needed my Daddy's tender touch, but he knew exactly what I needed.

He started tenderly pushing the tip of his tongue into me. The elastic tightness of my vaginal muscles resisted his penetration. I could feel them clenching down tight on his tongue as he pushed with steady pressure.

He would twist his tongue as he worked it into my hole, digging it and licking up my juices as I continued to flow. My legs started to quiver, and I knew his digging tongue might be making it worse. My muscles began to convulse and contract.

He knew it was time.

He raised from my pussy, grabbed the thick of his shaft, and rubbed its head along my length. Swirling my juices around the head of his cock. It was then I realized just how big this thing was. Him between my legs, and his cock still looking big even in his large hands.

I felt the nervousness take over my body.

He started to press it against my opening, pushing it against my unbudging hole, working it in and around, trying to loosen me as my muscles resisted this massive intruder.

He was massaging my opening and gaining little ground. I think he could see me start to pant with anticipation and fear. I must have had a tiny grimace when he pushed too hard, but there was only one way.

He placed the head of his cock square on my hole; keeping constant pressure, I tried desperately to relax myself.

Resting on his elbows, he kissed my forehead as I anxiously looked up at him.

He whispered as he kissed me, "Are you ready for this?"

I looked into his eyes, wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him down hard, and whimpered, "It's ok, Daddy. Fuck me."

And before I could give it a second thought, he pushed his cock hard into me. The first push went nowhere, and I gasped; he eased his pressure and quickly pushed twice as hard that second time. I felt the head of his cock press into my opening, breaking through the clenching muscles, and instantly brought tears to my eyes.

He knew he couldn't stop; the faster it broke, the better.

He eased again slightly and drove his cock forward; I felt the hindrance of my Hyman stretching, pushing still harder; I felt the searing pain as he breached me. He stopped for an instant and started a very gentle in and out as I began to stretch around his cock.

Still with tiny thrusts forward, he was inching his way deeper into me and pulling my knees up along his hips, then back down. Try to lock my heels around his waist. I was doing everything possible to ease the pain of this massive piece of meat invading me.

The sensations are ripping through my body of both the slowly waning pain making way for the most intense, never-before pleasure.

His cock was way too big to be my first, but how was I to know. I watched him and Mom do it a million times, and she seemed to love it. I bit my lip as he pushed further into me. But as it got deeper, it felt so much better. He looked at me, brushed the tears from my eyes, and kissed my forehead.

A flood of thoughts raced through my head. I'm making love to my dad, the most wonderful man in the world. And before I knew it, I was starting to rotate my hips; the pain was gone, and I was getting fucked. I looked up into Dad's eyes and smiled, and he cooed, "Oh Baby."

I growled with a throaty noise, "Oh, daddy fuck me."

And with those tiny words, his pace picked up, still gentle and soft, but I was getting my little cunt filled with a massive daddy cock. I was a woman now, and I was going to pleasure him. He could go deeper as I raised my knees, filling me fuller. I now know how much he loves dirty words, we weren't making love, we were fucking.

That's when I felt him pick up his pace; he tilted his head back and started to pound it into me; he was no longer staring into his Angel but fucking me hard. and his throaty sounds filled my little cunt with rivers full of semen. With every thrust, I felt the heat splashing against my cervix.

With a giant shake of his body, he fell over me. As I felt his rapidly deflating cock still inside me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to keep him in me. He slowly picked himself up, looked into my eyes without saying a word, and fell into the most beautiful kiss I've ever had.

My legs were still on either side of his waist, his still semi-hard cock embedded deep into me. He squeezed me tight and rolled us onto his back.

I said, "Was that good for you, Daddy? Did we fuck well?.

I sat up, straddled across his hips, eight inches of deflating cock still inside me.

He smiled and said, "Oh yes, baby, we fucked real good."

A giant wave washed over my soul. I think I love him more now than I ever have. He wrapped around me tight, but that's enough, baby. I don't want to hurt you and slowly lifted me off him. The last inch plopped out with a gush of fluids on his belly. With tighter and tighter hugs, he told me repeatedly how much he loved me.

As my heart slowed, he wrapped his arms around me. He rolled us from the bed with me in his arms and said.

"My beautiful, beautiful baby angel,"

He carried me into the ensuite, stepped into our shower soaker, turned the water to warmer hot, and stood there, letting the warm water wash over me. I was squeezed tight around his neck, still in his arms, going over in my head what just happened. Feeling so full of love and pride at the incredible orgasm I just gave my father. I was certain it was as good as the one he afforded me last night. And knowing the most passionate love affair of our life had just begun.

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by Happygirl22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments