Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakening Part Three

"The Sexploitation's of Meagan, Our Disney Vacation"

179
26 Comments 26
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Our Disney Vacation

It's been three long, anxious weeks since my life's most wonderful, passionate day.

Our Disney trip is finally here, and it's all Zoe and I can talk about. I've barely seen my dad. He's been so busy except for a couple of lunches we've gone to.

It has been awkward around our house as well. Even though my parents have been divorced for nearly two years, they share a law practice.

In my crazy imagination, it seems ever since our night of total passion, He and Mom have been on the phone an awful lot these last three weeks.

They haven't been those angry, short conversations. These are longer. And Mom has had a smile a few times, which is a great and not-so-greatest thing.

I'm nearly packed and can't wait for my dad to pick us up. He will be in a pissy mood as my grandma has the jet in France somewhere and told Dad we must fly domestically; OH NO, LOL.

That's not going to change my plans. I have another perfect Daddy's eye-catching outfit prepared, and now I have a whole air terminal to flaunt. I chose my bum-hugging yellow shorts, one of my past white Disney T-shirts tied at the belly, white ankle socks, and my new sneakers. It is the perfect holiday girl attire; the only catch with my too-snug yellow shorts is their tendency to crawl up my parts for all to see.

I was dragging my suitcases down the stairs when my dad stepped through the door; I practically flew down the last five steps, let go of everything, and threw myself into my dad's arms.

Great big giant squeezes and kisses on his cheek, and reciprocates and lets me go.

I spin to grab my bags as I'm so excited to get going and see my mom at the bottom of the stairs with this wild grin on her face; what is all that about? I glance back at my dad, and he is smiling back at her; he quickly changes his manner when he notices me looking at them and says, "Okay, sweety, let's get going; I sure hope Zoe is ready this time."

That's odd; Zoe is never late. But anyway, Dad loads my bag, and off we go with Mom standing in the doorway, still a crazy bat shit smirk on her face.

Zoe and I almost always color-watch our outfits; the last thing one needs is too similar a look, but today, with all the excitement, it really didn't enter me. We arrive at Zoe's, and the three come through the door. Her Dad's dragging three bags, her mom's barking last-minute instructions to her, and I'm standing at the car starting to rage.

My little slut Bff is wearing a little purple flower chiffon dress, barely halfway to her knees; even from here, I can see she's not wearing a bra, a large brim straw hat, and her sunglasses. My God, girl, you're not Hollywood. I look at my dad, and he can barely keep his eyes off her. She runs up and gives me this big giant squeeze and kisses and tells me how much fun we will have.

We load up, wave our goodbyes, and head to the airport with Dad pretending to be mad about flying domestic, which is a ploy to keep looking at her in the back seat. She sits in the seat behind me, so I can't see what is going on, but Dad keeps his eyes back there. It's time to fight back. With all my weight on my bum, I slide forward in my seat with my knees slightly apart, creating that dreaded but perfect Dad's attention-forming camel toe.

I pretend not to notice and tell Zoe I must tell the girls we're on our way. I get on my phone and slightly open my knees a tad more. Using my phone as a mirror, YES, that's what I wanted, Dad staring right down at my parts. I quickly look up at him for that embarrassing I caught you look. OMG, there you go, Zoe.

This crazy jealousy has to stop. She's my best friend 'forever, and we'll have fun. After all, what can happen while we're all together?

We check-in, and my dad gets his fur all up there. Business is a big screw-up, and business class is completely sold out. After a lengthy, heated exchange, we get our seats,

'My Dad's words," Not mine. Looks like we're seated with the peasants".

We make our way to our seats. Dad loves the window to see where we are, and Zoe quickly maneuvers in the middle next to my dad.

"What the hell, girl"

All the way there, she's just throwing herself at him. Her dress slid up her thigh, always leaning on him, touching his arm with his dumb dad jokes. Both of them practically ignored me. Then, if all else,

Dad says, "There is the Grand Canyon."

Zoe leans right up to the window with her hand almost entirely on his crotch, pretending to look out the window; Dad puts his hand on her back to guide her, pointing to the sight. This is getting out of control, and I only have one trick. I rise from my seat to use the washroom to adjust my shorts and make sure they're chewing at my parts. I pull them tight and do a squat to pull them tight between my Labia and head back to my seat.

They're giggling as I stop and raise my hands over my head for a fake stretch. I twist my hip slightly with my legs apart so Dad gets that perfect view of his only honey pot and crawls into my seat.

Zoe quickly whispers to me," Oh My God, girl, your pussy is eating your shorts,"

I pretended to be embarrassed and said, "These shorts are so tight; I didn't plan my outfit well for a long flight."

We go through all the commotions and check into our hotel, which we've been to since I can remember. We almost get to our same suite, and Zoe and I get unpacked and start to have fun. Zoe wants to head to the pool, but Dad wants to have dinner first.

Zoe conceded and said, "Okay, let me change and get ready."

Dad Quickly barks back, No, what you're wearing is just fine; I don't need a half-hour wardrobe change."

We all giggle and head for dinner, which is always excellent here, and back to the room.

Zoe's insistence ongoing to the pool becomes quickly apparent as she puts on the sluttiest red thong bikini imaginable; she, just like me, has a horrible problem with exaggerated nipples that seem to have a mind of their own. Her Lycra Bikini top with her nipples fully on display and her thong riding up her bum was an instant turn-on for my dad.

She then handed him the sunscreen and turned around. Without saying a word, he spritzes her with the ice-cold spray, and she squeals and does a little slutty dance with her bum, just completely teasing my poor horny dad. He glides his hands up and down her long legs. Gently, maybe too gently, he starts to get close to her ass as she slightly bends at the hips and swivels to look back and down at him and giggles.

My Dad comes to his senses and stands up with a pronounced bulge in his shorts.

He quickly says, "Okay, you girls, head down; I'll be right behind you.

As he turned to his master suite to change.

I yelp, "Dad, what about me?"

Holding out the spray, I follow him around the corner, where he stops and says

"I'm sorry, sweety'

As I spin, I'm making sure I'm hidden from Zoe. He spritzes my back and legs and starts to massage the lotion into my body, his warm hands starting to feel the way I hoped would be for the next two weeks. I move my foot, opening my legs, hoping he'll slide higher between my legs.

He places a second on my leg, gliding his hands up and down my thigh, almost in a masturbation of my leg; every stroke upwards comes closer and closer to my vagina. I bend at my hips, hoping he'll touch me. Try to move in sync with his hands to feel his touch on my rapidly swelling clit.

I can't take it, turn to face him, still on his knees now staring into my hungry cunt; he leans in and kisses my belly as his hand land on my vagina. Fuck, I've wanted this so much for weeks now. I wanted to just cum in his hand. The side of his forefinger was riding along the length of my vagina, rubbing my hole, my Labia, and my clit all at the same time.

I started to gyrate my hips, gently fucking back at his finger. I grabbed him by the hair, pulling him into my belly.

He lays his cheek on my belly and whispers, "Oh Baby," and rubs more firmly on my cunt

I desperately needed his fingers in my pussy, which I realize is about to start to flow. Coming to my senses, the last thing I need is to head to the pool with a giant wet spot showing through my white bikini bottoms.

I looked down at him and said with my finger-wagging at him, "Zoe."

and left it at that, grabbed my best, and headed to the pool.

The next three days were sexually uneventful, but we had a crazy amount of fun.

Laughing and doing every ride, except for Zoe, always seemed to get between me and Dad; it was the most incredible three days since that night.

Most nights before bed, we would hit the community hot tub, meeting all kinds of people from everywhere and all the dads staring at Zoe and myself and a few moms, lol. Every time Dad would slather us with sunscreen, the sexual tension was growing.

I could feel it every time I put on a bikini; I knew I was going to have his hands on me. Zoe also, but he seems to behave himself lately. After the three-day-long adventures in the park, it was time for an entire pool day. At breakfast that morning, after him being so good, I swear Zoe had her hand on his leg under the table.

MeganBab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBab

I can tell from the angle of their arms that they are touching each other and looking into their eyes way too long. My tiny rage was quickly washed away with the arrival of our meal, and we giggled and reminisced about our time so far.

Back to the room, we quickly put on our bikinis, and I wore the one I had been saving for later in the trip as a sure dad-winning attempt. It was a tiny white number with cherry patterns; if that didn't give a hint, nothing would.

Zoe barks at me immediately, " Wow, girl, now there's an advertisement."

She giggled as she had no Idea I had lost my virginity.

She headed to the living room while I braided my temple hair into two tiny ribbons to tie my hair back. When I emerged to the sofa room, it was like,' Oh my God, Dad was up in her business all over again, his hand massaging her leg just millimeters from her neon green thong-clad cunt.

When they noticed me, she spun around and said, "My back now, please."

Damn them, and what's wrong with him? With her finished and my turn next, it was almost awkward as Zoe was standing right there waiting for me. Once done, we headed for the pool.

We floated around the lazy river and splashed in the pool, which washed away my anger. We ordered lunch at our Cabana and sunned away the afternoon when I woke alone on my lounger. I looked everywhere around the pool, the lazy river, and the pool bar, but they were nowhere to be seen, and that was when the fears washed over my mind. I headed up to our room with the worst thoughts and snuck as quietly as I could into our suite. A second went by when I heard, "An oh, Zoe'.

I slipped out of my flip-flops and tipped down past the washroom peeking into the open door of his master suite, and there on her knees, top off, her nearly perfect tits and oversized nipples glistening in the sunlight from a steady stream of her saliva as she DEEP throated my Dad.

His cock was completely down her throat, all eight crazy thick inches of it. He had her by the hair, his legs on either side of her, his knees slightly bent to match her size with his cock completely embedded in her throat. He was giving her one, then two or three short jerky fuck motions, sliding it out for her to catch her breath.

She would gasp three or four long breaths, and then he would put it back in and fuck it down her throat. Time after time as her drool was covering her tits down on her lap.

Every time he withdrew from her mouth, there would be a long drooling slobber hanging from the head of his massive cock. I was beginning to rage inside watching this until I thought he was punish-fucking her for all the teasing.

He was driving his cock down her until not even the slightest millimeter was left over and over with the tiny thrusts. Lasting just long enough not to gag her to death. I started to feel it deep in me all of a sudden. My rage was becoming a desire, watching my dad punish my best friend. My clit began to buzz; I felt those early contractions in my Vaginal walls that signaled I'd need to masturbate soon.

My hand slipped down into my bikini bottoms as my other was under my top, massaging my swelling nipples. I was starting almost instantly as my juices began to flow. I started to frantically frig my clit as I found my hole still incredibly tight but my newly created depth.

Was I more turned on by this sex scene or the thought of my dad punish fucking my rival?

Closing and opening my eyes to both watch and masturbate, I was flowing down my leg when I came to realize what I was watching. How was Zoe sucking his cock so expertly? How could she possibly swallow that eight-inch-long piece of meat without much practice?

Was she getting her practice at home? She wasn't getting it at school; we don't have boys there except a few teachers. Was she sucking an old fogy teacher's cock? I tried to slip a second finger into my needy hole with nothing but resistance. I've masturbated in my tub nearly every single night since our magic moment. And I still have difficulty massaging myself to accept the new toy I stole from Mom's secret box of fun things.

I start to notice my dad's legs getting weaker; as he face fucks my traitorous best friend, when he arches his back and mumbles, "Oh, Baby."

What the fuck? I'm 'Oh Baby,' not Zoe.when she backs off his cock and says, "Oh no, you don't, mister—not this time," and slaps his cock with viciousness.

He looks down at her and replies, "Oh fuck baby, you little minx."

He grabs her under her armpits and throws her on the bed. He grabs her hips and roughly drags her ass over the edge of the bed as she throws her legs wide open as if fuck me now. He climbs on the bed with one knee, still standing, reaches under her knees to push them to her chest, pulling her ass up and fully exposing her perfectly waxed cunt to him. He leans down and savagely drags his tongue from the crack of her ass, up over her hole, through her slit, and over her, clearly visible even from where I'm at, swollen, protruding clit.

Three or more long, slow drags of his tongue, and Zoe is thrashing, trying to release her legs from his grip. Every rough tormenting move of my dad drives my cunt to clench tight on my finger. I realize how much I love watching him punish her for what she put him through.

He spits a huge gob right on her opening and rubs his first two fingers up and down through her slit; without warning, he drives them into her drooling cunt

She squeals, "Colin."

What the fuck? When did my dad become Colin? What is going on here? Is my dad fucking my best friend? Does my mom know? Is that what the smirks were?

He starts a rapid finger fucking of her hole, driving his two fingers in deep and rotating them. Working her gushing cunt open to accept his massive cock. He throws her bum further on the bed and crawls up between her legs. He reaches for her nipple and pinches it hard as she squeals loudly, but doesn't try to remove his hand. She is loving this, and I'm ready cum in my bottoms. I pull on the strings, and my bikini bottom falls on the floor.

I work hard and follow my dad's lead; I force a second finger into my hole and start to fuck myself as I continue to watch this scene.

Dad drags his cock through her juices as Zoe barks at him, "Fuck me already; you know how I like it."

"Oh my fucking God, I felt my walls clench my fingers and didn't know whether to rage or fuck. I was so fucking mad and so turned on that I just kept driving my fingers into my swollen little cunt.

Dad rips her ass back to position, places the head of his cock at her opening, and, without compassion, drives his entire cock in one motion deep into her as she screams and thrashes in the bed.

He withdraws halfway out and drives his cock into her time and time again. Her legs are flailing away, her hips bucking, trying to fuck back at him. Is this what my slutty best friend likes? My God, she's not the girl I've...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Happygirl22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments