Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Indian Woman - Part 6

"Sonia and Layton continue their mother/son fucking, and Aisha joins them for a threesome."

79
10 Comments 10
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Layton Devlin, aged seventeen, and his mother Sonia, forty-three, fucked again on Sunday afternoon and twice more in bed that night. Sonia was quite tired when she got up to go to work on Monday morning, but elated.

Sonia was elated not just because of the fucking, but because she was going to see her employer, Aisha Irani, aged forty-nine, with whom both she and Layton had had sex with individually, and now a threesome was on the horizon.

So much had happened in a short space of time. Layton Devlin was a virgin not long ago, although Aisha Irani was his wanking fantasy, but a work-related visit to Sonia and Layton's house by Aisha at a time that Sonia was out, led to Aisha deciding that she wanted sex with Layton. She took an afternoon off work shortly after, and Layton was no longer a virgin.

Aisha then took a full day off work to spend fucking Layton, but a visit by Sonia to Aisha's house because Sonia had a work item that Aisha needed to attend to, led to Sonia discovering what Aisha was doing with Sonia's son.

Sonia was outraged, and she spanked Aisha's large arse with her hand and then with a nearby hairbrush. It was not her employer that she left with a sore arse, but the slut that had taken advantage of her son.

Over the following two days, Sonia calmed down a bit and had a couple of talks with Aisha. The upshot of the talks was that Sonia visited Aisha's house and gave her another dose with the hairbrush before the women had sex, Sonia had been lacking in sex of any sort for quite a while.

Later that day, Aisha went to Sonia's house and let it be known to Layton that she and his mother were lovers, and Aisha and Layton then fucked in Layton's bedroom, not totally with Sonia's approval, but with her begrudging knowledge.

This was a Friday, and it had been pre-arranged for Sonia to visit Aisha's house the next day for sex and for Sonia to give Aisha a caning, the two women having ordered a cane on the internet the previous lunchtime, for Saturday delivery.

When Sonia got home from having sex with Aisha, she and Layton had a talk, mostly about sex and Aisha, and ended up fucking. After the second fuck between mother and son, they phoned Aisha and told her what they had done, a threesome was suggested and agreed to.

So Sonia arrived at work after having a lot of incestual sex to see the woman that both she and her son were having sex with, and would do again soon.

"You looked well fucked," smiled Aisha to Sonia, when they had a quiet moment at work.

"I am, he is good at it, as you said," smiled Sonia in return.

"How did it happen? Had there been any suggestion of sex between you before?" asked Aisha.

"No, never, I got home from being with you and we just talked, mostly about sex and you," replied Sonia.

"And you both got horny?" continued Aisha.

"I guess so, he suggested a fuck and I said no at first, but I wanted to and needed to, so we did," smiled Sonia.

"And a few times after that," said Aisha, imagining mother and son fucking.

"Yeah, quite a few," laughed Sonia.

"That is so hot, and you both want me to join you," said Aisha.

"Oh yes, it will be great," replied Sonia.

It then became impossible to continue the conversation, because of other people in the vicinity, but three-way sex was very much on the agenda.

Later in the day, Aisha said that she would come to Sonia's house the next evening. She would not stay the night but they should have a few hours of threesome fun.

Layton was currently on holiday from school, but would be going back quite soon. Whether he spent the night in his mother's bed then was still to be discussed, because he would need his sleep, as would Sonia.

Layton was pleased to see his mum when she got home from work, not just because of their newfound sexual relationship but also because he could ask about Aisha.

"Hi mum, how are you? How is Aisha?" asked Layton, before he and his mother kissed.

"I am fine, and so is Aisha, she is coming here tomorrow evening for some fun," replied Sonia, feeling her son's crotch.

"That will be great," replied Layton, his hands on his mother's breasts.

"Yeah, do you want to fuck before I get us something to eat?" asked Sonia, who was confident of the answer that she would get.

"Yeah, I have not played with myself at all today," replied Layton, almost proudly.

"Ha, well you should be able to give me a nice long fucking," said Sonia, undoing Layton's jeans.

"Yes, I love making you cum," said Layton, undoing Sonia's blouse.

"Let's go to my bedroom," said Sonia, thinking that they might not be lucky twice in not getting cum stains on the carpet.

Layton took his jeans off, and followed Sonia up the stairs, his hand on her skirted arse.

They kissed in the bedroom, with Sonia fondling Layton's cock through his boxers. Layton undid his mother's skirt, and with the aid of Sonia shimmying her hips, it fell to the ground for Sonia to step out of. Layton's hands were then inside his mother's knickers and on her bare arse, as they teased each other's mouths with their tongues. Sonia lowered Layton's boxers and had his erect penis in her hand.

"Mmm, I think dinner might be late," said Sonia, lovingly stroking her son's penis.

"That is fine with me," replied Layton, lowering Sonia's knickers and fingering her cunt.

Mother and son gradually got naked, interspersed with kissing and groping, and then Sonia was sighing as Layton's rigid cock penetrated her vagina.

Considering that Layton had not fucked a woman until not many days ago, he had rapidly become very good at it, as his cock slid in and out of Sonia as they writhed on the bed.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, yes," uttered Sonia, as Layton had her cumming.

The fuck was a lengthy one, with Sonia cumming several times, before Layton creamed in her.

"I asked for a nice long fucking, and I certainly got one," laughed a well-fucked Sonia, as she lay on her front with her son stroking her buttocks.

"I am so pleased to have you as a lover," replied Layton.

"Me and Aisha, and you can fuck us both tomorrow evening," said Sonia.

"Yeah, that will be wonderful, and so will watching you and Aisha together be," answered Layton.

"I suppose I had better go and make us something to eat," said Sonia.

"Nice arse," laughed Layton, as his still-naked mother left the room to make a meal.

"Thanks," said Sonia, giving it a wiggle.

Part of the way down the stairs, Sonia realised that it was still daylight and she had not better wander around naked downstairs in case any passers-by saw her, or in case there were any visitors, she returned to the bedroom.

"Hello, do you want another fuck already?" grinned Layton, his penis not currently in a state to give her one.

"Ha, I wouldn't mind, but I think that maybe I should put some clothes on," replied Sonia.

Sonia got dressed and went downstairs, Layton put some clothes on and joined her soon after.

Sonia was in the kitchen preparing some food and Layton was pressing against her back, his hands on her tits.

"Mmmm, having you as a live-in lover is no hot," said Sonia, grinding her arse against Layton's crotch.

"Yeah, it is wonderful," said Layton, his penis stiffening through clothes against his mother's arse.

They ate, gave the food time to digest, and then went to bed and fucked. The next evening Aisha would be joining them in the bedroom.

The next morning, Sonia advised Layton to get himself some fish and chips or something at lunchtime, as there would be no time for eating in the evening. Sonia would also eat at lunchtime.

ChloeBrightt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeBrightt

Aisha and Sonia were both looking forward to the forthcoming threesome, lots of looks passed between them at work. Sonia suggested that Aisha get to her house as early as possible, so both women had something to eat at lunchtime. They both headed to Sonia's home immediately after work, Layton eagerly awaited them.

"Hello Layton, so good to see you again," said Aisha, snogging the seventeen-year-old youth as Sonia caressed Aisha's large arse.

"Great to see you again too, Aisha," replied Layton, who had not seen Aisha since they fucked in his bedroom the previous Friday. That was before Layton had started fucking his mother.

"I hear that you and the lovely Sonia, are closer than ever," smiled Aisha.

"Yeah, she is so fucking hot," said Layton, kissing his mother.

"She most certainly is," replied Aisha, feeling Sonia's backside.

"I think that we should go upstairs, do you two agree?" said Sonia, and there were no objections.

The three of them went upstairs, all clothed for the moment, but that would not last.

In the bedroom, the two women snogged with Layton standing to the side with one hand on each pair of female buttocks. The women broke their kiss to turn their heads to kiss Layton.

"Let's get down to business," said Aisha, undoing Layton's jeans. Meanwhile, Sonia was undoing Aisha's trousers, and soon Layton's jeans and Aisha's trousers were at their owner's feet.

Aisha turned to kiss Sonia, as Layton got behind Aisha and pulled her knickers down, baring her stupendous arse.

It seemed that Sonia was overdressed, but soon, between them, Aisha and Layton had removed Sonia's blouse and skirt, leaving her in a bra and knickers. Aisha and Sonia jointly, and gigglingly, pulled Layton's boxers down, and both had a stroke of his erection.

Aisha had been involved in a two female and one male threesome before, but not with a mother and son, which made it even more kinky and exciting. It was completely new to Sonia, and of course, Layton.

The removal of clothing continued until all three were naked and they had a three-way hug, with lots of kissing.

"Give Aisha a fucking, Layton, I will watch and then join in," said Sonia.

"Sounds good to me, come here big boy," said Aisha, dragging Layton on top of her on the bed. Sonia could feel what Aisha was feeling, and both women groaned when Layton's cock entered Aisha.

Watching her son giving a woman a good fucking was such a turn-on for Sonia, and her fingers worked in her cunt as she watched Layton's arse rise and fall as his penis slid in and out of Aisha. Sonia's eyes met Aisha's and each woman could read the pleasure that the other was getting.

"Oh, oh, shitting hell," yelled Aisha, when she suddenly came. Sonia clamped her thighs together as she came too, now was the time for her to join in.

Sonia got on the bed and started playing with her son's arse as he continued to fuck Aisha. She then put her head to Aisha's and the two women had a tongue-wrestling kiss.

"Fuck your mother, fuck your mother," panted Aisha, who wanted her own fucking to continue but was not going to be greedy. Layton withdrew and Sonia replaced Aisha under him, and soon Layton was giving his mother a good fucking.

Aisha smiled at the joy on Sonia's face as she took a fucking from her son. Sonia was approaching orgasm.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, oh shit," wailed Sonia, as Layton had the second woman cumming.

Aisha watched in aroused amazement as mother and son fucked on, and Sonia soon came again.

"Finish off in Aisha," Sonia said when you came down from her latest orgasm, and Layton's cock was soon back in the Indian woman's cunt.

Sonia was fascinated by both faces as they fucked, their expressions indicated that they were both close to cumming. They came almost together, Layton's ejaculation setting off Aisha's latest orgasm.

Sonia let them come down, and have a post fucking kiss and cuddle, but was anxious for some woman-on-woman sex.

"Can I have my turn with Aisha, now?" asked Sonia, caressing her son's bottom with his cock still inside Aisha.

"Yeah, I want to watch it," said Layton, pulling out and getting off Aisha.

"I want to taste that cum," said Sonia, getting her head in between Aisha's legs and licking the woman's sticky cum soaked cunt. Sonia lapped at Aisha's vagina, and the slightly older woman's arse bounced on the bed as she headed for another cum.

"Fucking hell, Sonia, fucking hell," yelled Aisha, as she came again. It was then mouth to mouth with Aisha pawing Sonia's arse as the women kissed and swapped tongues.

As Aisha's hands worked Sonia's buttocks, opening and closing her arse crack, Layton put his hand between Sonia's legs and fingered her cunt, his fingers also brushed Aisha's vagina.

The women changed positions and Aisha had Sonia with her knees pushed towards her breasts as Aisha tongued Sonia's cunt. Layton played with Aisha's arse which was raised invitingly. Sonia came as her snatch got licked.

They had started early in the evening, so still had quite a bit of time.

"Which of us has the best arse?" Aisha asked Layton, getting on her knees and raising her arse high.

"Let me see them side by side," said Layton, so Sonia got next to Aisha, with her backside raised.

"You had better say mine," laughed Sonia.

"It is so difficult to say," said Layton, admiring the sight as his penis got stiff again.

"Touch them," invited Aisha, so Layton ran a hand over each mature arse.

"They are both gorgeous," said Layton.

"I think he likes mine best, but is afraid to say," said Aisha to Sonia, before kissing the other woman.

"No, he likes mine best but does not want to offend you," laughed Sonia.

"They are equally wonderful," said Layton.

"Diplomatic answer," chuckled Sonia.

"They would both look good with your spunk on them, wank on us," said Aisha.

Layton got right behind the two raised backsides, and started jerking his cock. With the view that he had and with his hand moving rapidly up and down his length, he was not going to last long.

"Oh, oh, oh," groaned Layton, as his spunk rose and started leaving his penis. He directed his cock from one woman to the other as his semen splattered over the two arses.

When Layton had stopped cumming, Aisha lay down whilst Sonia licked the young man's cum off her arse, and then Aisha licked the cream off Sonia's arse. The two women then made love in various positions, making each other cum, before a sixty-nine finale, with them both yelling as they orgasmed.

The evening had been a great sexual success, as they all knew it would be, but Aisha needed to think of going home.

"I would like you two to spend the weekend at my house," said Aisha.

"That would be great, wouldn't it mum?" said Layton.

"It would be, when would you like us there?" said Sonia.

"Friday evening, that would give us loads of hours for sexy fun," replied Aisha.

"I might have to cane you again," said Sonia.

"Cane her? Do you cane her?" asked a surprised Layton.

"We bought a cane last week, I have only used it once, she likes it," said Sonia.

"Fuck, that is amazing," said Layton.

Aisha got dressed, and after a lot of kissing, went home.

Due to the earlier exertions, Layton and Sonia did not fuck that night, although they slept in the same bed. They had a quickie fuck in the morning though.

Sex involving the beautiful Indian woman, and a mother and son, promised to continue for some time yet.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments