Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Indian Woman - Part 4

"Layton is made aware of his mother and Aisha having sex, and things become easier."

82
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Sonia Devlin, aged forty-three, went home to her son Layton, who was seventeen, after she had had lesbian sex with her forty-nine-year-old employer, Aisha Irani. Sonia had also given Aisha a very thorough spanking with hand and hairbrush, something that both women enjoyed.

It was the first time that the women had had sex together, but Sonia had also spanked Aisha a couple of days before when she discovered that the gorgeous Indian woman was having sex with Layton.

Sonia made that discovery when she went to Aisha's house on a day that Aisha had off work, Aisha and Layton had been fucking most of the day by then, Aisha having taken Layton's virginity the previous week.

Sonia was appalled and had forbidden Layton from seeing the woman again, but now that Sonia was also a lover of Aisha's, she felt a bit hypocritical.

Sonia knew that Layton and Aisha had agreed to fuck at least once more because Aisha had shown Sonia a text that she had received from Layton pleading to meet again. Sonia saw the other texts that went between the two, so whilst still certainly not approving of Aisha and Layton having sex, Sonia was no longer preventing it. Layton did not know that his mother had seen the texts.

"Did you have a nice time with your friend?" Layton asked his mother when she got home. Sonia, who rarely went out, had told him that she was going out with a female friend from work.

"Yes, thank you," replied Sonia, hoping that she did not look like she had had sex, or at least hoping that her son did not detect it.

"Will you go out with her again? You should go out more," said Layton, who had spent much of the time whilst his mother was out wanking, thinking of Aisha Irani.

"Maybe, but I don't like leaving you, you should get yourself a girlfriend," replied Sonia, knowing that she most definitely would be seeing the friend from work again.

"I got one, but you tried to put a stop to it," retorted Layton, a bit bitterly.

"I meant one more suitable, and of your age," said Sonia.

"Is working with Aisha difficult for you after what happened between us?" asked Layton, who seemed to have grown up so much in the last few days.

"We manage," replied Sonia.

"So you don't hate her?" asked Layton.

"I don't approve of what she did, but I don't hate her," replied Sonia, who could hardly say that she did hate her now that she was a lover.

"Good," said Layton, narrowly stopping himself from adding that he was going to see her again.

The conversation ended with Sonia wondering if she should tell her son that she knew that he was going to meet Aisha again for more sex.

Sonia masturbated that night, thinking of having sex with Aisha Irani. In his room, Layton did the same. After he came and cleaned himself up, he sent Aisha a text, although it was now late at night.

I just wanked thinking of you, please can we fuck again soon?

Aisha liked the thought of the young man tossing himself off thinking of her, she also wanted to fuck again soon.

That is so nice to know, and yes we will fuck again soon.

She would not be showing Sonia these texts.

Sonia was looking forward to going to work the next morning, which was a Friday because it meant seeing the woman whom she had had great sex with.

"Fuck, you did a job on my arse yesterday," smiled Aisha to Sonia when they got a quiet moment together.

"Your arse deserved it, and needed it," replied Sonia.

"Yeah, it did, I like what you did to it," said Aisha.

"I think that we should get a cane," said Sonia, a thought that had just appeared from nowhere.

"I have only been caned once, at school when I was seventeen, but yeah, we will get a cane," said Aisha, her buttocks clenching at the thought. It looked like Sonia and Aisha would have a relationship built on discipline and sex.

At lunchtime, Aisha and Sonia looked on the internet and selected and ordered a cane, for delivery to Aisha's house. It was for next-day delivery, and Aisha would be home, maybe doing some work from home. Both women wanted to put it to use as soon as possible.

Now Aisha had a mother and son both wanting to spend as much time with her as possible, plus she had several other people that she met for casual sex. Aisha thought that things would be so much easier if Layton was aware that his mother was Aisha's latest lover, but he might be disgusted at the thought. She decided to make an unannounced visit to Sonia's house that Friday evening and see what happened.

"What are you doing here?" asked a surprised Sonia when Aisha arrived at her door.

"Aww, aren't you pleased to see me?" smiled the gorgeous Indian woman.

"Yes, of course, but why?" responded Sonia, with Aisha still on the doorstep.

"I wanted to see you both; are you going to invite me in?" said Aisha, looking deep into Sonia's eyes.

"Yes, come in," said Sonia, taking a step back.

Aisha entered the house, and Sonia closed the door. The two women gazed lovingly at each other, before Aisha took Sonia's face in her hands and kissed her lips. The kiss gained in passion, and each woman put her hands on the other's arse. Layton, who had thought that he had heard Aisha's voice, stood open-mouthed at the top of the stairs as he watched his mother and his lover snogging and groping.

"Oh, hello, Layton," smiled the very confident Aisha when the kissing broke, and she looked over Sonia's shoulder.

"Hello," croaked Layton, as his mother spun around in shock.

"Um, Layton, I, we, um...," stammered Sonia.

"I think that what your mother is trying to say is that we are friends again, very good friends in fact, isn't that right, Sonia?" said Aisha, before planting another kiss on Sonia's lips. Layton was unsure how he felt, although it could only be good that his mum and Aisha were friends.

When the kiss finished, Sonia looked anxiously towards her son for his reaction, Layton was still motionless on the stairs.

"Why don't the three of us have a nice chat?" said Aisha, very much taking charge of the situation.

"Um, yes, okay," responded Sonia, still a bit bewildered.

"Joins us, Layton," invited Aisha, and the teenager came down the stairs.

The three of them went into the living room, and Aisha sat herself down next to Sonia on the settee, Layton sat in an armchair.

"I thought that I would come and see my special friends, no secrets," said Aisha, her hand resting on Sonia's thigh.

"You and mum, you did it?" asked Layton.

"Your mother was rightly very mad at me for having sex with you, but we found that we rather liked each other," answered Aisha.

"I did tell you that I saw why you were attracted to Aisha. She is a very attractive woman," said Sonia to her son.

"That is nice of you to say, darling," said Aisha, kissing Sonia again.

"I can't really be mad at you and Aisha having sex if I am doing it with her," said Sonia to Layton.

"Exactly, but now it is all out in the open, there does not need to be any deception," said Aisha.

"What do you mean?" said a still-confused Layton.

"Well, I will not have to take time off work to fuck you, will I, Sonia?" said Aisha, looking at Sonia.

"No, I suppose not; I still don't approve, but I can't stop you," replied Sonia.

"Wonderful, would you like to fuck me in your bedroom now, Layton?" smiled Aisha.

"Oh yes, is that alright, mum?" said an ecstatic Layton.

"Well, I was not expecting that," responded Sonia.

"I have a delivery due tomorrow, remember?" said Aisha to Sonia, stroking her thigh.

"Yes, I remember," said Sonia, understanding the invitation to give Aisha a caning.

"So can your Layton show me his bedroom?" smiled Aisha.

"Do it," said Sonia, knowing that as a mother she should not be condoning her son fucking a woman thirty-two years his senior.

Olivia1love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Olivia1love

"Lead the way, Layton," said Aisha, turned on by the fact that she was about to get fucked.

"Are you sure, mum?" asked Layton, thinking that he must be dreaming.

"Sonia and I have an understanding," said Aisha, standing and putting her hands to her buttocks indicating that they would be punished the next day. Layton did not understand the inference, but he got up from the armchair and headed for the stairs, with Aisha following. Aisha smiled over her shoulder to Sonia, whose eyes were on Aisha's arse.

"Better close the door in case we get noisy," said Aisha to Layton, once they were in the young man's bedroom.

Sonia sat downstairs, trying to get her head around what had happened and was about to happen.

Aisha and Layton got each other naked, and Aisha stroked Layton's erection as he fingered her cunt. They got onto his bed, and Layton's penis again entered Aisha's vagina. They were soon fucking at speed, both of them panting with their efforts.

"Layton, yes, yes, cumming," yelled Aisha, not attempting to keep quiet, although the closed door meant that Sonia did not hear.

The fucking went on for quite a while before Layton's body tensed, and he ejaculated. Sonia sat downstairs, not sure if she should be feeling turned on or not, the prospect of caning Aisha the next day certainly excited her.

After a period of recovery, Layton and Aisha were fucking again, and this fuck lasted longer with Aisha cumming three times before Layton spunked. Sonia looked at the clock, her son, and the Indian woman had spent two hours in his bedroom.

Aisha and Layton kissed and cuddled for a while before Aisha decided that she should leave. She got dressed before sitting on the bed with the still-naked Layton.

"Thanks for another great fucking," smiled Aisha, before snogging the youth.

"Thank you, this is unbelievable," replied Layton, and logically, it was.

"See you again soon," said Aisha, before kissing again.

"I hope so," replied Layton.

Aisha opened the bedroom door and went downstairs.

"Your son is good at fucking," smiled Aisha to Sonia.

"You really are sex-mad, aren't you?" answered Sonia.

"Yes, will I get caned for fucking your son?" responded Aisha.

"You most certainly will," answered Sonia.

"Mmmm, come to my house tomorrow. We can spend the day together," said Aisha before the women snogged.

"Bye, Layton, see you soon," Aisha called up the stairs.

"Bye," replied Layton.

Aisha and Sonia kissed once more, and then the Indian woman left.

Layton thought that he should face his mum, so he got dressed.

"Did you have fun?" Sonia asked him when he got downstairs.

"Oh yes," replied Layton.

"I don't doubt that you did," said Sonia, thinking that she should be mad, but she couldn't be.

"Thank you for letting Aisha come to my room," said Layton.

"This is so weird," said Sonia.

"Will you be with her again soon?" asked Layton.

"Yes, tomorrow, does it disgust you?" responded Sonia, concerned about what her son thought of the arrangement.

"Well, she is a very attractive woman," replied Layton.

"Yes, she is," said Sonia.

Layton slept happily, and Aisha and Sonia thought of what the next day would bring.

"I don't know when I will be home," said Sonia to Layton the next morning before leaving for Aisha's house.

"Okay," replied Layton, who would have been very jealous if he thought that Aisha was going to be having sex with a male but the fact that it was his mother left him feeling quite calm.

Sonia drove to Aisha's house and the kiss that the two women had once she was inside the house suggested that there would be a lot of sexy fun.

"The cane has not arrived yet, I hope it gets here soon," said Aisha.

"So do I, you are going to get your arse whipped for fucking my son," replied Sonia.

"Mmm, can't wait for that and the sex that will follow," said Aisha, before they kissed again.

"I want you now," said Sonia.

"I want it now too, but we can't get naked because the delivery might be at any time," replied Aisha.

The women had to content themselves with some clothed kissing and groping, and then the doorbell rang.

"Parcel for you," said the female delivery driver with a smirk because she suspected what the package contained from its shape.

"Thank you," said Aisha, her eyes fixed on the woman who Aisha thought might know how to administer a caning.

Aisha and Sonia excitedly opened the package and then, in turn, handled the cane.

"Looks like this will really make your arse sting," said Sonia.

"Yes, let's get on with it," said an aroused Aisha.

"I am going to cane your bare arse," said Sonia, equally aroused.

"Yeah, you get naked too," replied Aisha.

It seemed a good idea for the caning to be administered close to a bed, so the women were soon naked in Aisha's bedroom.

"Bend over and touch your toes, Mrs Irani," said Sonia, bending the cane. She had never used a cane before but had a good idea of what to do.

Aisha turned her back on Sonia, bent over, and stretched to touch her toes. Her large arse was at the mercy of Sonia Devlin.

Sonia, who was very wet between her legs, admired Aisha's gorgeous backside before tapping the cane against it. She did not know how hard to strike but raised the cane and brought it down across Aisha's buttocks; the loud CRACK surprised them both.

"Oh, mmm," uttered Aisha, shaking her hips.

Sonia landed a second and then a third stroke, and Aisha swayed but held her position. Her headmistress had given her six strokes on the cane at her private school when she was seventeen; this brought back memories.

Sonia delivered three more strokes, each with increasing power, and Aisha's arse was stinging. She was also close to cumming, as was Sonia.

Aisha was struggling to hold her position, but she took three more lashes with the cane before Sonia decided to stop, not least because she needed to cum.

"Next time, you will get more. Stand up," said Sonia, her voice breaking in excitement.

Aisha stood and turned and planted a kiss on Sonia's lips that became a tongue-battling snog.

"Fuck, that felt good," said Aisha, her buttocks tingling from the caning.

The women crashed onto the bed and writhed together. Orgasms for both women arrived induced by fingers and tongues. Sonia kissed Aisha's caned arse before tonguing her arse crack, making the Indian woman cum again. Aisha then paid attention to Sonia's arse, with the same effect.

The two women spent most of the day in bed, Aisha's tingling arse cheeks keeping her constantly aroused.

"I wonder what my Layton is doing?" said Sonia as she gently stroked Aisha's arse.

"Wanking probably," laughed Aisha.

"Do you think?" said Sonia, who knew what her son must do.

"Shall I text him and ask him?" chuckled Aisha.

"No, I suppose that he thinks about you when he does it," said Sonia, now kissing Aisha's buttocks.

"Yes, so he tells me," replied Aisha, who was getting turned on again by Sonia's lips brushing her arse cheeks. They made love again.

Sonia would have liked to stay in bed with Aisha forever but knew that she needed to get home. The women showered together, and then Sonia got dressed.

"You know that I will have to cane you again if you fuck my son again, don't you?" said Sonia.

"You will have to cane me again then," replied Aisha.

There would be more sex between Aisha and seventeen-year-old Layton and more sex between Aisha and Sonia, Aisha's arse would also feel the cane again.

Sonia went home with no arrangements made for more sex, but there was no doubt that there would be more.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments