Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Indian Woman - Part 9

"Aisha Irani takes another lover, and Sonia and Layton get a surprise visitor"

67
9 Comments 9
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Seventeen-year-old Layton Devlin was back at school after the holidays, and although he would probably still spend his nights in the bed of his mother, Sonia, there would probably now be less sex.

Layton would also be missing out on sexual activity with the woman who had not so long ago taken his virginity, forty-nine-year-old Indian beauty Aisha Irani.

Lesbian sex between Sonia and Aisha might also be less frequent, as would the threesomes that had recently started.

Aisha was not likely to be going short of sex overall though because she had numerous lovers, both male and female, a few of whom worked for her, Sonia being a prime example.

Sonia and Layton had recently taken delivery of a cane, with Aisha having purchased one a short while before, and the same female delivery driver had delivered both packages.

The delivery lady was named Ruth Henry, and was aged fifty-five. It was pretty obvious from the packaging what was inside and Ruth had smirked at Aisha when she delivered to her, wondering if Aisha would be giving or receiving the cane.

Ruth had no way of knowing of the connection between the two homes to which the recent deliveries had been made.

Layton had taken delivery of the cane addressed to Sonia Devlin, and Ruth had suggested that she come in and they open the package together. Layton did not know if she was serious or not, but he told his mother about it. Sonia, half-jokingly, said that Layton should have taken up the offer. Sonia mentioned the incident to Aisha, and Aisha said that it was almost certainly the same woman driver. Also not completely seriously, Aisha had said that they should try to find out who she was.

Ruth, who was long divorced and bisexual, could not get the thought of the good-looking young man bending over for the cane out of her head. She had so far twice masturbated thinking about it. She wanted to visit the house to which the second cane had been delivered, but did not know how to justify doing so.

Ruth had possessed a cane of her own for quite a while and had administered several canings as well as feeling the cane across her substantial buttocks on more than one occasion.

Aisha Irani had recently added a twenty-one-year-old male named Troy Phillipson to her workforce, and she decided that she would like to get to know him a bit better. She called him into her office.

Troy was confident and good-looking and he played the field, having already fucked two of his female co-workers despite only being there about three weeks. He also fancied Aisha Irani, but was reluctant to hit on her just yet.

"Hello, Troy, you have been with us a little while, I just wondered how you were settling in," smiled the gorgeous Aisha.

"Fine, thank you, Mrs Irani, I hope that you are pleased with me," replied Troy.

"Yes, I am pleased with you, I just thought that I would like to know a bit more about you," said the still-smiling Aisha.

"What would you like to know, Mrs Irani?" responded Troy.

"Well, I hear that you have gotten rather friendly with two of the girls here," said Aisha, flashing her eyes and licking her lips.

"Oh, you heard, is that not allowed, Mrs Irani?" said Troy, shifting his position in his seat opposite Aisha so that his legs were wide open.

"Not much happens here that I do not hear about, and yes, it is allowed if both parties consent," said Aisha, her eyes on the quite impressive-looking package in Troy's trousers.

"Both ladies consented, Mrs Irani," said Troy, wondering whether to make a play for Aisha or wait to see how things developed.

"I don't think that it is any secret that I, um, entertain individuals that work for me from time to time," continued Aisha.

"Yes, I had heard," said Troy, now really fancying his chances.

"Do you find me attractive, Troy?" pouted Aisha.

"Oh yes, Mrs Irani, very much so," replied Troy, his penis stiffening.

"So why have you not hit on me yet?" smirked Aisha.

"Um, well, I thought that you were way out of my league," responded Troy.

"You should try, I might not not be," smiled Aisha.

"Mrs Irani, I would like to get your knickers off and give you a good fucking," said Troy, wanting to do it right now.

"That is better, shall we say my house at seven this evening?" said Aisha, her eyes flashing.

"Um, yes, yes, but I do not know where you live," said an elated Troy.

"Most of the staff know where I live, don't be late," smiled Aisha, leaving Troy to find her address.

"Yes, I mean no, Mrs Irani," said Troy.

"As we are going to fuck, you can call me Aisha," responded Aisha.

"Yes, yes, Aisha, um, see you later," said Troy, before leaving the office, wishing that his hard-on would subside.

Troy asked Gillian Smy, aged twenty-five, one of the two females in the workforce that he had fucked so far if she knew Aisha's address.

"Ha, has she invited you to her house? I wondered when she would," laughed Gill, who had been to Aisha's house for sex.

"Yeah, tonight," replied Troy.

"Have fun, I am sure that you both will," said Gill, before giving Troy Aisha's address,

Troy arrived at Aisha's house and the Indian woman looked even more stunning than earlier.

"I see that you found out my address," smiled Aisha.

"Yes, I asked Gill Smy," replied Troy.

"Ah, the delightful Gillian, I heard that you and she had fucked," said Aisha, almost dragging Troy indoors.

The forty-nine-year-old woman and twenty-one-year-old male snogged and their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

"As you are here to fuck, let's go and fuck," said Aisha, leading Troy upstairs.

"I can hardly believe this," said Troy, admiring Aisha's arse in tight green trousers.

"It is happening, Troy, and I expect a good fucking from you," said Aisha, backing into her bedroom and pulling Troy with her. There was more snogging and groping.

Aisha wasted little time in getting Troy's trousers and boxers down, and his big erect cock in her hand.

"Shit, this is a monster," said Aisha, slowly wanking it.

"God, I want to give you such a fucking," said Troy, lowering Aisha's trousers.

"Then do it, big boy," said Aisha, removing Troy's T-shirt.

Soon they were both naked and writhing on the bed feeling and kissing, before Troy got in between Aisha's legs and his cock to her cunt.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, yes," purred Aisha, as Troy's penis penetrated her. Aisha Irani was about to have sex with another employee.

Troy lived up to his pledge to give Aisha a good fucking and he had her cumming three times before his penis unloaded in her.

"I think that you will be staying the night," said Aisha, before they had a long kiss.

They had another fuck later, and a third one in the morning. Troy Phillipson would no doubt be visiting Aisha Irani again.

That same night, mother and son Sonia and Layton Devlin made love, and Ruth Henry masturbated.

Ruth was not working on Saturday and resolved to visit the house to which she had delivered the second cane, although she still had no idea what she would do when she got there.

Sonia and Layton had not fucked on Thursday night, but they did on Friday night, and they were both at home when on Saturday morning the doorbell rang.

Sonia opened the door to see a woman that she did not know standing there.

"Can I help you?" asked Sonia, with the visitor not having spoken.

"Um, yes, um, this is weird, but I, um, delivered a package here on Monday," said the woman.

"Right," said Sonia, pretty sure that only one package had been delivered this week.

"Yes, um, a young man took delivery," said the woman.

"Yes, my son Layton, he told me about the delivery lady," said Sonia.

"Yes, I am not sure what I am doing here... I am sorry," said the woman, starting to leave.

"Wait, come in, Layton said that you wanted to come in before," said Sonia, intrigued by what the woman was visiting for.

"Yes, it was silly," said the woman.

"My name is Sonia, what is yours?" said Sonia, stepping back to let the woman in.

"Ruth, I am Ruth," said the woman, entering the house. Her eyes fell on Layton who was standing a short distance behind his mother.

"Hello," said Layton.

"Oh, hello," said Ruth.

"Why don't we have a sit-down, would you like a coffee?" said Sonia, not knowing what was going to happen but having a feeling that it might get sexy.

"Yes, please, that would be nice," replied Ruth.

"Layton, take Ruth into the living room and chat while I make the coffee," said Sonia.

Layton led Ruth into the living room, and Ruth's eyes went to the young man's buttocks in quite tight jeans.

PrettyhorsecockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyhorsecockTS

"Sorry if I embarrassed you the other day," said Ruth to Layton, when they were seated in the living room.

"You did a bit, but it is okay," replied Layton.

"I don't know what came over me, I suppose it was that package," said Ruth.

"Yes, I suppose," said Layton.

"What are you two talking about?" smiled Sonia, coming in with the coffee and sitting on the settee next to Layton.

"I was apologising to your son if I embarrassed him the other day," replied Ruth.

"Layton told me that you wanted to come in and open the package, but he was not sure if you were serious," said Sonia.

"I was, I think I was," said Ruth.

"I told him that he should have let you," said Sonia, her eyes on Ruth for a reaction.

"Oh," said Ruth, her mind in a whirl.

"You seemed to think that you knew what was in the package," said Sonia.

"Yes, I delivered a similar package to a lady a few days before," said Ruth.

"Yes, to Aisha Irani," responded Sonia.

"Oh, you know her," said Ruth.

"Very well actually, and so does Layton, don't you, Layton?" smiled Sonia.

"Yes, very well," answered Layton.

"Oh, I see," said Ruth.

"I am not sure that you do," smiled Sonia.

"Um, the package, I was right about what it was, wasn't I?" said a slightly flustered Ruth.

"Yes, a cane," said Sonia, again watching Ruth.

"Thought so, um, may I ask who it was for?" asked Ruth.

"For both of us, we have both felt it, haven't we, darling?" said Ruth, cuddling Layton.

"Yes," replied Layton, kissing his mother's lips.

"My son and I do a lot together, does that shock you, Ruth?" said Sonia.

"Actually no, my son and I did too, and still do sometimes although he is thirty now," replied Ruth.

"Really? We are talking about sex, aren't we?" said a surprised and aroused Sonia.

"Yes, I am and I assume that you are, it is wonderful, isn't it?" said Ruth, squirming in her seat.

"We think so," said Sonia, snogging Layton, who massaged her breasts.

"I have a cane too," announced Ruth.

"We seem to have a lot in common, is your cane for you to use or is it used on you?" asked a fascinated Sonia.

"Both," replied Ruth.

"With your son?" asked Sonia, now very excited.

"Sometimes," responded Ruth, thinking that it was about time that she and her son caned each other again.

"So when you delivered the package, you wanted to cane Layton?" asked Sonia. Layton was silent but aroused by the conversation.

"Yes, that thought crossed my mind," responded Ruth.

"Layton, would you like Ruth to cane you now?" Sonia asked her son.

"Yes, I think I would," replied Layton.

"Are you sure? Both of you?" asked an amazed Ruth.

"Yes," replied Layton.

"He can give you a fucking afterwards, if you want one, couldn't you, Layton?" said Sonia.

"Yes, I would love to," said Layton, starting to really fancy the delivery woman.

"Shit! I can't believe this," said Ruth.

"Fetch the cane, Layton," instructed Sonia, and Layton left the room.

"So you are going to let me, a stranger, cane your son and then have sex with him?" Ruth asked Sonia.

"Yes, I will watch the caning and maybe watch the fucking, you and I can get it on afterwards, if you are into that," replied Sonia.

"Fuck, this gets better," said Ruth.

"That is a yes then?" smiled Sonia.

"Yes, it is a fucking yes," chuckled Ruth.

Layton returned with the cane and handed it to Ruth.

Ruth looked at Sonia, who nodded to go ahead. Ruth stood up and bent the cane.

"Lower your jeans and underwear, young man," said Ruth, her voice showing her excitement.

Layton dropped his jeans and boxers, displaying his erect penis.

"Bend over," said Ruth, and Layton turned and bent over. Ruth nearly came in her knickers.

Ruth looked at Sonia, who again nodded to continue. Ruth tapped the cane against Layton's buttocks, then raised it and slashed it down. Layton grunted as the cane made contact with his arse.

Ruth delivered six strokes, with a lengthy interval between strokes, and all three people present were hugely turned on.

"Stand up," said Ruth, and Layton stood and placed his hands on his buttocks.

"You should be able to give her quite a fucking after that," Sonia said to her son.

"Down here?" asked Layton, his voice indicating the pain that his arse cheeks were giving him.

"No, take her to our room, I will come up later," said Sonia.

"You will come up?" asked a surprised Layton.

"Yes, you weren't here, Ruth and I are going to have each other after you have fucked her," said Sonia.

Layton removed his lowered jeans and boxers, smiled at his mother, and took Ruth by the hand.

Ruth looked at the smiling Sonia, and went with the young man.

"I must be dreaming," said Ruth when they reached the bedroom.

Layton got behind her and felt her arse through her trousers before pulling the trousers and knickers down. He then felt the fifty-five-year-old woman's bare arse before pushing his erect cock against it

"I love your arse," said Layton.

"Thanks, it is a bit big, don't you think?" said a very aroused Ruth.

"No," said Layton, kissing Ruth's buttocks as she stepped out of trousers and knickers.

Layton's T-shirt and Ruth's blouse and bra were removed, and they kissed before Layton eased Ruth onto the bed and mounted her.

It was not long ago that he was a virgin, but he was now about to fuck his third mature woman.

Ruth groaned as Layton's prick slid into her, and Layton decided that a fast fucking was called for, as he rapidly thrust his hips.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes," shouted Ruth as she came. Sonia, still downstairs, smiled to herself. 'Fuck her good, son,' Sonia thought to herself.

Layton did indeed fuck her good, and Ruth had shouted the arrival of two more orgasms before Sonia made her way upstairs.

Sonia stood at the bedroom door watching her son's backside, with recent cane marks on it, thrusting, and then her eyes went to the look of pleasure on Ruth's face.

"Shit, shit, fuck," yelled Ruth, as Layton's spurting ejaculation triggered her fourth cum.

"Bravo," clapped the laughing Sonia, who then started to remove her clothes.

Layton withdrew, and the now-naked Sonia replaced him on top of Ruth.

"This is an amazing day," said Ruth, kissing Sonia and putting her hands on Sonia's arse.

The two women spent a lot of time going through almost the full set of lesbian sex positions, and both came several times. Layton was content to watch; he did not sit down though.

Ruth spent much of the day with Sonia and Layton, although there was no more sex.

"I think that we should introduce you to Aisha," said Sonia to Ruth.

"Yes, you and she will like each other," said Layton.

"I certainly thought that she was hot when I delivered her cane," said Ruth.

"Oh she is, very hot," said Sonia.

"Was her cane for her to use, or to feel?" asked Ruth.

"It was bought for me to use on her, but Layton and I have both felt it too," answered Sonia.

"I want to meet her, and her cane," said Ruth.

"I will phone her," said Sonia, calling Aisha on her mobile.

"Hello," said Aisha, sounding a bit breathless.

"Oh, sorry if you are busy," said Sonia.

"Just been fucked so good," said Aisha, as Troy Phillipson caressed her arse.

"Good for you, we have had a visitor," said Sonia.

"Oh, have you?" said Aisha, clenching her buttocks as Troy fingered her arse crack.

"Yeah, the cane delivery lady, her name is Ruth, she caned Layton and we have both had sex with her," said Sonia.

"Wow!" said Aisha, squirming as Troy started to tongue her arse crack.

"She wants to meet you," continued Sonia.

"For caning and sex," shouted Ruth.

"Sounds good, we will make it happen," said Aisha.

The conversation ended, and Troy was soon ready to fuck Aisha again.

So since Aisha was last together with Sonia and Layton sexually, Aisha had added to her stable of lovers and Sonia and Layton had a new lover, who was now destined to be another lover for Aisha.

Ruth got dressed and went home, a very happy and satisfied woman. She phoned her son and suggested that he visit her very soon, something that he readily agreed to.

Sonia and Layton had a good fuck that Saturday night, and an even better one on Sunday morning.

Aisha got shafted by her young stud through Saturday night and much of Sunday.

Sex was great for the beautiful Indian woman, and for other people in her circle, and looked like continuing to be so.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments