Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Indian Woman - Part 2

"Layton, aged seventeen, has another meeting with the forty-nine-year-old Indian woman who had taken his virginity"

82
12 Comments 12
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Seventeen-year-old Layton Devlin was a happy boy, because the previous day he had lost his virginity. He had not only lost it, but he had lost it to a truly beautiful forty-nine-year-old woman of Indian extraction, Aisha Irani. Now he longed to be with her again.

Aisha was a successful businesswoman, and among those who worked for her was Layton's mum. Sonia. Aisha had never thought of Layton sexually until she visited Layton's house to deliver something to Sonia, and Sonia was not in. Following that visit, Aisha had phoned Layton on the landline, and they had then had raunchy text contact, culminating in Aisha taking an afternoon off work to have sex with the youth.

Aisha had quite a number of sex partners, of both sexes, and with her body and looks she was never likely to go short. She intended to have sex with Layton again, though; he had performed well, and she very much fancied him.

Layton was quite shy, especially with females, but he now felt much bolder. Although he did not know her well, Aisha had been his main wanking fantasy so to actually get to fuck her, and lose his virginity to her, was beyond his wildest dreams.

Aisha had said that he could text her at any time; if she was busy she would not answer straight away. He sent her a text during the morning.

I can't get you out of my head. I so want to be with you again.

Not surprisingly, it was a while before the businesswoman answered, but answer she did.

I think of you too, baby. We will fuck again, I promise. xxx

That was enough for Layton, who was home alone, to remove his jeans and boxers and have a good wank.

He sent Aisha another text that night; it was quite late and he hoped to get an immediate reply.

Wishing that I was with you.

The fact that there was no immediate reply disappointed Layton, and made him feel strangely jealous. Aisha had said that she would always reply unless she was busy and at this hour, there was only one thing that she was likely to be doing to make her unable to respond.

At the time, Aisha was getting fucked by a twenty-six-year-old male who worked for her; he actually stayed the night, and Aisha felt bad about Layton when she saw his text in the morning. She sent him a reply.

Sorry, my phone was off. I will be in touch. xxx

That did little to make Layton feel better, because he had a pretty good idea why her phone had been off.

Aisha thought that she now had a love-struck teenager on her hands. She had to decide whether to slowly let the relationship die, or whether to fuck him again as soon as possible. She had taken an afternoon off work to fuck him the first time; maybe she could take a whole day off to spend with him.

Sonia Devlin was one of several employees that Aisha knew that she could trust with her business, and she decided to approach Sonia about taking a whole day off.

"Sonia, I am thinking of taking a day off work in the near future, would that be alright with you?" said Aisha.

"Of course, anyway, you are the boss and you can do what you want," replied Sonia, who got on well with Aisha.

Sonia would probably not have said that if she had known that the reason that Aisha was considering taking a day off was to have sex with her seventeen-year-old son.

"Ha, I suppose I can, but I like to take my employees into consideration," said Aisha.

"You do, you are a good lady to work for," said Sonia.

"Thanks, I am thinking of having next Tuesday off, but I need to confirm with somebody first," replied Aisha.

"Oh, okay," said Sonia, with a twinkle in her eye; she knew that her boss was promiscuous and wished that she got some sex herself, but living with her son made it difficult.

A little later, Aisha sent Layton a text.

Hi, would you like a day of sex with me? I am thinking of having next Tuesday off, we can fuck all day if that day is okay for you. A xxx

Layton had been feeling down, but now he was elated. He swiftly replied.

Oh yes, sounds wonderful. I can't wait. xxx

Aisha replied that she would book the day, and advise the arrangements nearer the time.

"I will be having next Tuesday off," Aisha said to Sonia.

"So you contacted who you needed to contact?" smiled Sonia.

"Yes," smiled Aisha in return.

That night, Aisha sent Layton a text.

I have got Tuesday off, we can fuck for hours. I want your cock. xxx

Tuesday was still five days away, but Layton was delighted. He responded but wondered if he said the right thing, even though he meant it.

Oh, Aisha, I love you.

Aisha did not want him falling in love with her; it was just sex and there was no long-term future for them. She was now worried about what she had started. She thought that she should explain, so she sent another text.

Honey, you should not say such things. It is great that we can have sex together, but it is just sex. You need to understand that.

Layton did understand that, but not only had he never had sex before, he had never really had a girlfriend. He thought for a while before replying.

I do understand, but I want to be with you all of the time. I know that I can't be.

Aisha felt sorry for him, and she did understand how he must be feeling. Sonia would be so mad at her if she knew what was going on. She could not leave the text conversation like that, so she tried to cheer Layton up.

I promise you a great day of sex, honey. See you soon. xxx

That placated Layton a bit, although he still felt very mixed up. He wondered about replying but did not know what to say, so did not respond.

There were more texts between them over the next few days and nights, but Layton did not mention the 'love' word again. Aisha had sex with one of her female lovers on Saturday night. She sent Layton a text on Monday telling him to be at the place where she picked him up the first time at 9:15 on Tuesday morning.

At breakfast on Tuesday morning, Sonia had some news for her son.

"Aisha has got a day off today so I am going into work a bit early and might be a bit late home," said Sonia.

"Okay," replied Layton, who of course knew that Aisha had a day off.

"Don't get up to mischief," laughed Sonia, who wondered what her son did all day during the school holidays, because he had no friends as such. She worried about him sometimes.

"No, mum," replied Layton.

Sonia had detected a change of sorts in her son in recent times, but did not know quite what it was.

Soon after his mum had left for work, Layton excitedly made his way to the rendezvous point, and Aisha pulled up very much on time.

"Hey baby, you ready for your day of fucking?" smiled the beautiful woman when Layton got in the passenger seat.

"Oh yes," replied Layton, looking at the gorgeous woman.

"As it is not your first time there will be no need to wank you first, we can get straight into the fucking," said Aisha, as she drove. She had tossed Layton off before they fucked the first time, in case he suffered from premature ejaculation.

"I meant what I said in the text," blurted Layton.

"Which text?" asked Aisha, although she had a good idea which one.

"That I love you," said Layton, confirming that Aisha was thinking of the same text.

"You think you do, honey, but you don't really, you can't," answered Aisha.

Layton did not say anything, and there was silence for most of the short journey to Aisha's house. She had told the lady who does her cleaning that she was not needed that day.

As had happened the first time, once Aisha had pulled up in her driveway and turned off the ignition, she leaned towards Layton for a kiss; unlike the first time, Layton responded immediately and they snogged in the car for a while.

IzzieMilan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IzzieMilan

"Mmmm, let's get indoors and to my bedroom," said Aisha, her beautiful brown eyes alive with lust.

They were soon indoors, and Aisha removed Layton's jacket and dropped it on the floor, then they were on their way up the stairs, both giggling manically.

They kissed again once in the bedroom, and the need to get clothes off was urgent. Aisha soon had Layton's jeans and boxers down and his erection in her hand; Layton fumbled with Aisha's trousers zip, and needed some assistance to get them undone and lowered.

Aisha dropped to her knees, and for the first time, Layton had lips around his penis. Aisha licked and sucked him for a while, but did not intend to make him cum; Layton enjoyed it nevertheless.

Aisha stood up and they kissed again, Aisha put Layton's hands on her knickers-covered arse, and Layton started kneading it.

"I think that we should get ourselves naked," said Aisha, and she undid and removed her blouse as Layton took off his T-shirt. Next to go was Aisha's bra, and then she took off her trousers and then removed her knickers as Layton got out of his jeans, boxers and socks. Now completely naked, they snogged again as their hands went up and down the other's back and caressed their buttocks.

They collapsed on the bed, and Aisha was guiding Layton's rigid penis into her sticky cunt.

"Fuck me, Layton Devlin," breathed Aisha, and the youth started thrusting his hips.

Layton had learnt quickly from his tentative first efforts, and he was soon thrusting hard and fast and had built up a rhythm, Aisha was responding to his thrusts, and they were both enjoying the fuck.

"Mmmm, yeah, yeah, give it to me hard, you fucking stud," encouraged Aisha, who was approaching an orgasm.

Those words thrilled Layton, and he thrust even harder and faster.

"Shit, shit, shit," wailed the writhing Aisha, as the youth had her cumming.

Layton was on such a high, amazing himself that he could give this gorgeous woman such sexual pleasure.

The fuck went on and on, with Aisha dictating changes of position, and Aisha had climaxed twice more before Layton suddenly felt his spunk rising and he came as hard as he had ever done, spurting his cum into the shrieking Aisha. They were both soaked in sweat, and both very happy.

"Wow, you know how to give a woman a good fucking," said the smiling Aisha.

"Do I? Do I, really?" responded the doubting Layton, despite all the evidence.

"Yeah, you better believe it, baby," replied Aisha.

They still had several hours ahead of them, and Aisha suggested that Layton explore her body. He started by feeling, massaging and kissing her tits, before she rolled onto her front and presented her gorgeous large arse to him.

Before they started having sex, Layton had often wanked imagining Aisha's bare arse, now, still almost unbelievably, he was caressing and kissing it.

Next, at Aisha's suggestion, Layton got a close-up view of Aisha's cunt, and with her encouragement, he kissed and licked it.

They were both more than ready to fuck again, and Layton mounted Aisha and they had another long and satisfying fuck.

------------

At work, something had cropped up. It was nothing too major, but it did need Aisha's quite urgent input.

Sonia had, reluctantly because Aisha was on holiday, tried phoning Aisha's mobile, but as it was switched off, it went straight to voicemail. Sonia left a message.

-------------

Aisha and Layton were well into their third fuck of the day when Sonia, having no response to her message, decided that she had better go around to Aisha's house to see if she was there. She was fully aware that Aisha might be entertaining someone, if indeed she was there, but her boss's input was really needed in this work matter.

Layton had just ejaculated in Aisha for the third time, with Aisha having had multiple orgasms, and the lovers lay sweating in each other's arms when Sonia Devlin drove into Aisha's driveway.

Aisha's car was there but Sonia did not know what she might be disturbing when she rang the doorbell.

Aisha got off the bed and looked out of the window to see Sonia Devlin at the door.

"Shit, it is your mum," said Aisha.

"What? What is she doing here?" said a shocked and worried Layton.

"I don't know, it might be about work," said Aisha, who switched on her phone to see multiple missed calls from Sonia.

Sonia was thinking that the door was not going to get answered, and was about to leave.

"I need to see what she wants," said Aisha, putting a white robe over her naked body but not able to do anything to lose the just fucked look.

Sonia had turned to go back to her car when Aisha opened the door.

"Oh Aisha, so sorry to disturb you," said Sonia, who could see that she had interrupted a fuck.

"It is okay, what is it?" replied a slightly embarrassed Aisha.

"I tried phoning you," said Sonia, approaching the door.

"Yeah, um, my phone was switched off," said Aisha.

Sonia was now at the door and her eyes fell on the jacket that was on the floor beyond Aisha.

"My Layton has a jacket just like that," said Sonia.

For a very articulate woman, Aisha Irani suddenly became tongue-tied, and her silence brought a moment of realisation to Sonia.

"Is he here, is my son here?" asked Sonia.

"Look, Sonia, I can explain," said a flustered Aisha, a woman who never gets flustered.

Sonia pushed her way into the house.

"Layton, Layton, are you here?" she shouted.

Layton cowered upstairs not knowing if he should respond or not. It didn't matter because Sonia came bounding up the stairs and discovered her naked and sweat-soaked son on a bed that had obviously been used for fucking.

"Sonia, I can explain," said Aisha, who had followed Sonia up the stairs.

"Slut! Whore!" shouted Sonia, slapping Aisha's face. She was not a woman striking her boss; she was an angry mother striking a woman who had obviously just had sex with the mother's son.

Sonia did not stop at that; she dragged Aisha towards the bed, sat on the bed and lifted Aisha's robe at the back and started spanking her bare arse. In a complete rage, Sonia stopped the spanking, partly got off the bed, grabbed a hairbrush and started whacking Aisha's behind with the back of that.

Layton watched in horror as his mother gave his lover a good hiding.

Aisha yelled and squirmed as the hairbrush bounced from one buttock to the other. Sonia did not look like stopping the beating anytime soon.

Eventually, the spanking stopped, and Sonia pushed Aisha to the floor; the Indian woman clutched her well-spanked buttocks.

"Get dressed, we are going home," Sonia said to her stunned son.

Layton did as he was told.

"I'm sorry, I deserved that," Aisha said to Sonia.

"You go near my son again and you will get more of the same," said a still irate Sonia.

As Layton got dressed, Sonia calmed a bit, and even explained to Aisha why it had been necessary to contact her on a day off. Aisha made the necessary decision, and thanked Sonia for contacting her. It was surreal.

Sonia and Layton left, Sonia not knowing if she still had a job or sure if she wanted to work for a woman who had fucked her son. Layton doubted if he would ever fuck Aisha Irani again.

Aisha lay face down on the bed; her arse was burning but getting the spanking had aroused her. She masturbated, and added to the number of orgasms that she had had that day.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments