Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Resort - Chapter Two

"As things grow cold with Skye, Chandra and Gunnar nearly burn the cabin down."

79
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Pictured is Skye. In Chapter Two, things heat up a bit. Don't worry though, it will get even hotter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I just hope I can squeeze everything that I need to in Chapter Three, because..."

I awoke far too early the following morning. Daybreak had arrived, sending piercing beams of sunlight through the cabin windows and into my eyes. Yesterday had been a long day and I had only gotten about four hours of sleep.

Chandra noticed that I was awake and made a playful comment about my “morning wood.” She asked who it was that I was dreaming about last night (as if she didn’t know). It was her way of apologizing for what she had said the previous night. Chan didn’t make actual apologies. That was about as close as it gets.

It took me a while to actually get up and going. Mom and Dad weren’t in their beds. It seemed likely that they didn’t come back to the cabin at all last night. I am guessing that they had a good time somewhere, whatever that might have entailed.

I asked Chandra if she wanted to go for breakfast with me. When she declined, I told her that the food was really good. She, once again, shrugged off my invitation, so I offered to bring her back some snacks.

Before I headed out for breakfast, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee. I wasn’t sure how acceptable it was for me to pee in the woods, but I was heading to the bathroom anyway, so it wasn’t a big deal.

There was pretty good selection of items on the breakfast buffet. Again, it certainly leaned toward healthy food. There was fresh fruit and several different baked egg and scramble-type dishes. A few of them were egg white only and others had vegan cheese and possibly some sort of egg substitute. I was pretty unfamiliar with some of these ingredients, so I wasn’t very sure what was in all of them. Feeling bold, I took a small scoop of a couple of different ones. Even the more traditional stuff had turkey bacon or chicken sausage in them. I got the impression that I would not be eating any four-legged creatures at the resort.

Once I got a few items on my plate, I scanned the room. There she was, shining like the star that she was. I approached Skye cautiously and asked her if it was alright for me to sit with her. She laughed at me and pointed at the spot across the table from her. Delicately covering her mouth as she chewed, she responded, “You don’t have to ask permission, Stud.”

I couldn’t help it. A wide smile appeared on my face and I couldn’t erase it. As soon I sat down, Skye reached across the table and grabbed both of my hands. That warm feeling in my chest immediately returned.

“What did you do last night? Did you have fun?”

I wasn’t sure what she was asking. I was hanging out with her last night. Was there some reason that she didn’t remember it? I cautiously responded, “Yeah, the campfire was a lot more fun than I would have thought.”

Skye giggled.

“No, silly. I meant afterward. It's rare to have any guests here between the ages of sixteen to twenty. Once people start discovering themselves sexually, a place like this can be difficult. The women here probably weren’t sure how old you were and didn’t know if you were “off-limits” or not. That’s why I put you on display last night.”

Skye’s words were like a dagger in my heart. I couldn’t believe it. Chandra was right.

“You…you brought me up there just to advertise me for other women?” I asked with increasingly sad eyes.

Skye didn’t even pick up on my change of emotions. She jumped back in, “How many offers did you get last night? Some of these girls will do anything for some fresh meat.”

“I…I got three.”

“Wow, just three?” she asked. “I hope you picked a wild one!”

At that point, I was getting pretty heated.

“I didn’t pick any of them. I didn’t want any of them. I wanted you!”

It was more than I could take. I got up and stormed out of the cafeteria. As I headed back to the cabin, I was convinced that it was over with me and Skye.

When I returned, Chandra was waiting for me. She asked me where her snack was. She was getting pretty hungry since she hadn’t eaten anything since we had arrived. I told her that I had forgotten, but I would get her something in a bit. Then I left the cabin and headed into the woods. I couldn’t bear to be around anyone else at that moment.

Other than a quick trip to the cafeteria during off hours to get Chandra some food, I spent the entire day wandering around the back quarters of the resort. I tried to avoid contact with anybody, but most especially Skye. After having spent the day pouting around and wishing that I had never been to this damned resort, I was getting really hungry and thirsty.

It was getting late, so I thought that it would be safe to sneak into the cafeteria and pick up something to eat and drink. By the time I got there, the evening campfire had already wound down. To my surprise, there were quite a few people in the cafeteria. I would later find out that there was a midnight meal served that was commonly referred to as the “fourth meal.”

I guess that it made sense since people were up past midnight and they were getting pretty “baked.” They most likely wouldn't be up in time for breakfast, either. The only items on offer were an assortment of sushi rolls and these square little individual pan pizzas. The pizzas had an assortment of toppings, but it was hard to tell what each one actually had on it. I grabbed a pizza and sat by myself. Either I was really hungry, or it was delicious. Before I left, I grabbed two more pizzas and left the plates. The resort was very active in minimizing waste. Almost everything in the cafeteria was in reusable containers, other than the drinks. There was an abundance of recycling containers all over the camp for anything that was not reusable.

When I got back to the cabin, Chandra and I ate our pizzas. She could tell that something was up with me, but she decided to tread lightly. After some casual conversation, we settled in for the night.

It was a short night, once again. As Chandra and I were getting around, Mom and Dad showed up. They asked a few questions about how we liked the resort. Not surprisingly, Chandra buried herself under the bedsheets and refused to talk to either of them.

Almost as if it were “on cue,” there was a knock at the door. Dad went to see who it was, and surprisingly, it was Gunnar.

“I was wondering if Chandra was here?” I heard him ask.

Dad hollered at Chandra and she ignored him. He followed by saying that a young man wished to see her. Then, after asking Gunner what his name was, he added, “It’s Gunnar.”

Chandra shot up in her bed like she had just been electrically shocked.

“He wants to know if you would like to join him for breakfast.”

“Yeah, Dad, tell…um…tell him that I will be out in five minutes!” she shouted.

Chandra sprung out of her bed and quickly tried to fix her hair. She dry-brushed her teeth and spat out the window, then she did some quick makeup work. As she rushed toward the door, she peeled off her shirt and panties and tossed them onto the floor. Then she tried her best to act casual as she opened the door and greeted Gunnar. We all had a good laugh at her response.

Mom and Dad asked me if I wanted to join them for breakfast. I didn’t really want to, but what else was I going to do? When we got there, I saw Chandra staring dreamily at Gunnar. I was pretty sure that I resembled that just a day prior. How quickly things change.

Even worse, Skye was there as well. She was casually talking to a couple while they ate. Not surprisingly, the husband couldn’t take his eyes off of her. To be honest, I wasn’t so sure that the wife wasn’t just as interested in her as he was.

I didn’t stay in the cafeteria for long. It was all too much for me to handle. I felt betrayed by Skye and I didn’t know how to deal with it.

The next twenty-four hours were nearly an exact repeat of the previous day. With Chandra “missing in action” there was nobody left for me to talk to.

I spent most of the day wandering around. I stumbled across a garden area on the outskirts of the resort. There were some fruit trees and bushes, along with a large veggie patch. Next to it was an herb garden that also had a lot of one particular plant. I had seen pictures and illustrations of it many times and was convinced that it was a marijuana field. That explained why there was so much of it in the camp.

The following day, I even skipped breakfast. I headed back to the woods for a couple of hours, but when I approached the cabin, I heard a strange sound. It sounded like Chandra and she seemed distressed.

I ran to the nearest window and looked inside, only to find that she wasn’t experiencing the bad kind of distress. She was lying flat on her back on the bed and Gunnar had his hands around her ankles as her legs were nearly straight up in the air.

I don’t know what had preceded this moment, but Chandra was moaning like an animal in heat. Gunnar was taunting and toying with her. It was obvious that he was in full control and that he was actively denying her a climax.

Realizing that Chan would have a direct view of me if she were to look straight ahead, I decided to sneak around to a different side of the cabin.

With a safer spot to view them, and a better angle to see the action, I studied every move Gunnar made. As much as I disliked the guy, for no other reason than he was better than me in every way, he was a complete maestro in the bedroom. While it was not extremely large, his impressively thick, eight-inch cock probably didn’t hurt his performance either.

Chan was dripping with sweat and clenching her teeth as she cried out, begging him to fuck her and finish her off. Still, he kept toying with her, slapping his cock against her abdomen, and then sliding it inside of her only to pull out a couple of strokes later. I couldn’t help but notice that even though outwardly Gunnar seemed to be acting very casual, he was positioning Chandra and directing his cock in a very specific way. Though I never found out for sure, I am pretty confident that he had discovered a pretty accurate way of hitting a woman’s G-spot.

Finally, he slid his cock inside Chandra and started pumping in a quick, long, and accurate manner. He wasn’t really going at her hard or slamming it in. It didn’t seem that impressive…until I saw the result.

Chan started shaking, squirming, and squealing. Realizing that she was getting too loud, she tried to cover her mouth with one of her hands while the other hand flailed about wildly and latched onto anything it could get a grip on. Her head raised up slightly. I could see that her face was bright red and a purple-looking vein was protruding from her forehead. She looked and sounded like she was in incredible pain. I really couldn’t imagine how much pleasure she was feeling to outwardly appear to be that distressed.

Eventually, her orgasm waned and Chandra seemed to melt into a puddle on the bed. Gunnar withdrew his cock and hovered proudly over her. I could hear Chandra say something to him, but her voice sounded low and hoarse. She repeated it several times, each one a bit louder and more demanding than the last.

“Come on! Do it! You know you want to.”

Suddenly, Gunnar grabbed Chan and flipped her over onto her stomach. Just as she started to get up on “all fours,” Gunnar climbed on top of the bed and started to crouch down. He slid his cock inside of her from behind and clamped his hands around her hips. At that point, Chandra’s head was hanging over the bed and she was in danger of tipping over the edge. I heard her cry out, “Oh, fuck!” as she finally took the majority of Gunnar’s length. It was obvious that the dynamics of their encounter had changed dramatically. It reminded me of a video that I had seen of a male lion mounting a lioness. There was no finesse or romance. It was all about him emptying his load inside of her.

I couldn’t take it anymore. As much as I had tried not to masturbate while watching my sister getting fucked, I had my limits. After one last look around, I started to stroke away aggressively. I even tried to synch my motion up with that of Gunnar’s thrusting hips.

Meanwhile, inside the cabin, things were getting increasingly aggressive. With every stroke, Gunnar’s body collided with Chandra’s so hard that it not only rang out, but I could hear the follow-up smack of his balls as they “sacked” against her. She let out a grunt at every thrust of his cock. That wasn’t surprising, considering that Chan was a spindly little thing and she was taking a big, thick “man cock.” Her hands touched the floor as she tried to brace herself, not that Gunnar was going to let her escape his grasp, anyway. Almost in sync with Gunnar, I stroked away aggressively until I silently blew my wad onto the side of the cabin. Gunnar’s orgasm, however, would not be so quiet. He did everything short of letting out a howl as he emptied his load inside of my sister. As he released her and she slumped to the bed, I was positive that his seed was actively pouring out of her gaping pussy.

LucyGlowing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGlowing

So…if you could imagine what would be the worst thing that could possibly happen at that point, this would be on the list.

Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me say, “Hey, Boytoy! Have you seen Gunnar?”

I knew that voice. It was Skye. Not only had I seen Gunnar, but I saw him fucking my sister. I had just masturbated to it, and my load was dripping down the side of the cabin right at that moment.

I turned around, clearly looking quite nervous. Fortunately, my cock had already started to soften after an explosive orgasm.

“No!” I shouted at an inappropriate volume level. “No, I…uh…haven’t seen him around anywhere.”

“What are you doing right now?” she asked.

“Oh…uh…nothing. I was just…going to take a hike.”

I noticed her eyes drift downward. As I looked down, I could see a noticeably-white droplet of liquid had leaked out of my penis and swollen until it was starting to slowly drip.

“Will you walk back to the center with me?” Skye asked.

I was so pathetic that all was instantly forgiven. Besides, I had to lure her away from the cabin anyway. So, I will pretend that my sudden "forgiveness" of her was purely strategic.

As soon as I got her to turn around, I wiped the cum from my drippy dick and smeared it on the back of my thigh. Somehow, during the five-minute walk, I had already agreed to join her at the campfire that night. Plus, I even committed to “hang out” with her afterward, whatever she meant by that.

So much for an iron will.

That effectively ended my holdout. During dinner service, there I was, staring at Skye’s gorgeous blue eyes and fawning over her. Chandra and Gunnar even took long enough of a break to grab a bite to eat as well. I still couldn’t get over how wild Chandra was in bed. It was a damn hot scene and something that I wouldn’t soon forget.

Skye and I parted company after lunch and I headed out on one of my usual walks. I was in much better spirits, so I actually climbed out of my shell and talked to a couple of different people. There were so many things about this camp that I didn’t fully understand — yet. I did get some answers from different people, but I was probably not asking what I wanted to know in the most direct way.

It was getting dark, so I needed to head back to the base. I knew that the campfire would be starting soon, and I didn’t want to disappoint Skye. Whatever her promise of “hanging out” meant, I didn’t want to spend the rest of my existence wondering what could have been. As I passed by the cabin, I heard the familiar sounds of my sister and Gunnar fucking like two wild beasts. I really wanted to watch them again, mostly because she fucks like a wildcat, and he is an absolute magician.

God, I hate him so much.

I headed to the campfire area and sat in the same spot that I had been the last time. It didn’t take long for it to fill up and for things to get started. I had almost forgotten how much fun these things were after missing a couple of days. Half of the songs were ones that they did the other night and the other half were different ones. There were some particularly fun ones, especially the one about “dust in the wind.”

Skye showed up several songs into the event. I was amused that she picked “Hotel California.” It was sort of our first real moment together. Afterward, she cuddled up next to me.

God, I had missed her!

She teased me about going up with her, again. I tried to get her to tell me what song we were going to do because I wasn’t sure that I would...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments