Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After we'd woken from our afternoon of getting to know each other. Victoria had gone to work on the promise of having the rest of my holiday away from work, to spend with me. She and Paige had skipped off, leaving Aunty Lucy and Samantha to 'talk'. Paige had returned as I started fucking her mom. With Victoria at work, we'd planned to meet back at the Villa after work for a final party before Samantha and Paige went home, and Victoria and I spent some time together on my vacation.

Samantha and Paige had, sorely, returned to their villa to talk and change, with Lucy showering with me as we talked about Victoria, her mom's arrival, and the future. We decided that Victoria's mom, Sarah, needed to know the truth, whether Victoria and I had a future or not. We also agreed that Lucy would tell her, so there was no chance of further muddying the waters, so to speak - Lucy's hand was gently washing my penis and drained testicles as she put extra emphasis on the word 'muddying'.

Lucy left to change and get ready, with our plan in place. I shaved and tidied, having a couple of beers as I contemplated the whirlwind that had been my first thirty-six hours on holiday on my Greek Island. I didn't know how I felt about Victoria, who had been my student only two short years previously. I was looking forward to spending my final week with her, with no distractions.

As I finished my second beer, there was a tap at the door. Opening it, I looked Paige and Samantha up and down. They were elegantly dressed for their final night on the island. Paige was wearing a fitted t-shirt and skirt, and Samantha was in a long flowing dress. Kissing both of them on their cheeks, They took an arm each and we walked down the beach, making small talk.

As we reached the restaurant and bar area, Samantha stopped us all, turning to me. "Jim, it's been an experience meeting you, we both think so. We're hoping that, if Victoria agrees, you might come to visit us when we're back home. Or we can come to you. We're a short flight away from you."

Smiling, I held the hand of each of them. Looking from one to the other, I smiled. "I'd love that, and I have some toys I think you'd both enjoy getting to try."

As we moved forward, my hands cupped their perfect buttocks, squeezing gently as we entered the bar. Lucy greeted us all with a kiss, a long lingering one for Samantha, before handing us drinks. It felt like the eyes of the whole room were on us, word had clearly gotten around. 

Lucy confirmed this, by observing in an amused voice, that we were the talk of the resort. Men and women of all ages are jealous. We saw Victoria in the distance, who gave us a finger wave, and made her way over to us when she could.

Dinner and drinks were pleasant and easy, nothing like the repeat of the night before. Victoria came and went, clearly trying to get as much done as possible before the evening. Samantha, Lucy, Paige, and I sat together, with a few others, of both genders and all ages, joining us intermittently. I'd never been so popular.

As dinner passed and we moved to the bar, drinking a brandy, I silently watched Victoria. Lucy, cat-like in her movements, joined me silently whispering in my ear, "I think her feelings for you are all one-way, perhaps?" 

I smiled, kissing her behind her ear, "Always watching, all-knowing Aunt Lucy."

I finished my drink and ordered two bottles of champagne to go. Taking them, I asked Lucy, "Will you and Samantha be joining us later, or do you want your last night together alone?"

Lucy looked at me pensively before she replied. "We will come for a bit, but perhaps Paige could stay with you?"

I nodded, telling Lucy to hurry along. As I left, I blew a kiss to Victoria, mouthing the words, "See you later."

Paige and Samantha joined me on the walk back to the villa, as I told them what Lucy and I had discussed both in the shower and the plans for the night. 

Paige, giddy with joy and arousal, span on the beach. "Mr. B, you'll have to do to us whatever you want. As a leaving present. Is that ok, mom?"

Samantha, shuddering in anticipation, replied. "I hope so, but remember we have to sit for a long flight home tomorrow."

We entered the villa, putting the bottles on ice as I looked at them both. They caught me looking, and both did a shy twirl. I smiled, setting the tone by slowly removing my shirt and pants and laying them out. They stopped twirling, watching me with wide eyes of anticipation.

I popped the champagne, pouring them both a glass, before toasting. "New friends. Cheers."

Sitting, I looked at them both. Pointing to Samantha, I beckoned her to me with a long finger. "Come here, young lady." Obediently, Samantha walked towards me and sat on the knee I was patting.

Pointing to Paige, I beckoned her to me with the same long waggling finger. "Come here, Princess."

Hand around each of their hips, as I sat there naked, I kissed each of their necks. "You're both overdressed. Samantha, be a good girl and undress Princess Paige slowly for me. And I mean slowly, while I record it."

Wide-eyed, and immediately subservient, they both got up, standing a short distance from me as I sipped my champagne. I saw Samantha take her daughter's arm, stroking it lovingly, before raising it. She took the hem of Paige's fitted t-shirt and peeled it up her body. revealing her braless breasts. Paige's nipples were hard like stones, as they pushed upwards.

As I looked at Samantha starting to strip her daughter for me, I saw Paige shiver in anticipation and brush her fingers over her skin, then hard nipples. "Did I say you could touch, young lady?" I asked in my most teacher-like voice.

They both looked at me, the new tone catching their attention. Paige stutteringly found her voice, replying. "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again,"

Seeing their aroused anticipation, I simply replied. "A bit late for that, we shall see."

Turning to Samantha, I looked her up and down. Using the same tone as before, I stated simply. "Who said you could stop? Remove her skirt."

Stepping towards her topless daughter, Samantha put her fingers in the hem of her skirt, leaning into her as she pushed the skirt down over Paige's pert, and still red, ass cheeks. She offered Paige a hand to step out of it.

Paige, holding her mom's fingers, did a spin in front of me, before saying. "Thank you, Mom, Thank you, Mr. B."

Smiling, as I looked her up and down, and using the teacher's tone, I told her. "You're welcome, young lady. Now you must remove Mom's clothes."

With wide eyes, she stepped nakedly towards Samantha whose arms were above her head already. Paige grabbed the hem of Samantha's dress, pulling it up over her head until she too was naked. I noticed that while Paige still had her wonderful red pubic hair, Samantha had shaven in the shower earlier.

Smiling, I looked them both up and down. Raising my glass in a toast. "Ladies, you look amazing."

Beckoning Paige towards me, I patted my knee. "Princess Paige, you are gorgeous, but you'll be pleased to know that your transgression needs punishment. Come here and lay over my lap." 

With a smile, she stepped forward, laying over my lap and snuggling down. Her pert young breasts pressed into my far knee, I felt them as she wiggled into a comfortable position. Samantha stood watching, me and her daughter. 

With an arm laying along Paige's bare back, and the fingers of my hand stroking her firm butt cheeks, I told Samantha. "Come here, young lady."

As she stood next to me, looking down at her naked seventeen-year-old daughter laying prone and naked over my lap, I held her hand lightly and asked. "How many do you think is appropriate? Five or ten?"

With a breathless gasp, Samantha gripped my hand, as she replied. "Oh Jim, I think ten is appropriate."

Squeezing the fingers of her hand, I looked at her. "So be it, over to you."

As I dropped her hand, and rubbed Paige's ass, it slowly dawned on Samantha and Paige, that I was instructing her mother to reprimand Paige. I felt Paige's nipples harden into my leg as the reality of the situation hit her.

CHARLOTTE_LEEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_LEEE

Spreading Paige's legs a little, I held her there, stroking her back with one hand, and thigh with the other. I looked at Samantha, "Go ahead, this is right."

Samantha tentatively raised her hand, and brought it down on her daughter's backside. There was barely a ripple as she seemed to pat her daughter. Looking at her, with a raised eyebrow, I asked. "Do you think that's good enough?"

She shook her head, bringing her hand back and bringing her hand down harder. "That's number two, better. Again."

As Samantha got more into it, she struck her daughter's amazing backside harder, the sound of hand-on-flesh filled the room. Samantha was panting with the exertion, and Paige was squirming. As Samantha finished, and I counted the number ten, my fingers moved along Paige's inner thigh, circling her hot wet pussy. 

She trembled with excitement, as I slide a finger into her opening, my other hand cupping Samantha's ass as I looked up at her. "How was that Princess Paige?"

Stutteringly, she answered, "Thank you, Sir. That was instructive."

"And for you Samantha, how was that?" as I pulled her butt cheek and looked at her.

Samantha was like a cat on a hot tin roof, unable to keep still. "I think it was important, discipline is important, I'm glad I know that."

Unhanding her, I lifted Paige as I stood. My cock was at half mast as I looked at both of them. "It's clear to me, there are lessons to be learned."

As I walked around them, I pointed at the couch. "Both of you, you may bend over there, side-by-side. Now."

Taking her mom's hand, Paige led Samantha to the couch. Looking back at me, she smiled saying, "Thank you, Sir."

Samantha saw Paige loop her hands behind her back as she leaned over the couch, legs apart. I smiled as Samantha did the same. Standing close and behind them, I bound both of their hands behind their backs and spread their legs further apart. Stepping back, I could see mom and daughter bound, naked, and spread. Their swollen lips protruded and were highlighted in the shadow of the light. I took several photos, sending them not only to Paige and Samantha but also to Victoria and Lucy, with a message of, "Hurry up!"

Standing behind and between them, my hands explored their asses and thighs. I could feel their arousal rise as they shifted against me.

Stepping back, I took Samantha's hair in my hand, loudly saying in her ear, "This is how you punish properly." I brought my hand down hard on her ass, and a resounding 'Thwack' filled the room. She cried out and bit her lip. A simple, 'Fuck' escaping her lips.

My hand came down again, repeatedly. Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack as I completed five on her thighs and buttocks. Pushing her legs apart, I could see her wetness dripping down her inner thighs. I fingered her lightly, as Samantha tried to push back on me, to get more inside.

Taking my sticky fingers, I wiped them over Paige's ass, as I used the full hand to bring it down on her thigh. 'Thwack'

Through gritted teeth, and with no exclamation, Paige looked at me, saying simply. "Thank you, Sir, may I have another."

Cock hard, I spanked her with my hand five more times, before pushing her legs wide. "You're a good girl, Paige, tell me what you need."

With her hands still bound, she looked back over her shoulder at me, asking politely. "Please Sir, if this is my last time, will you fuck my pussy."

I stroked my cock, offering it to Samantha. "Do you want to get it wet for your daughter?"

Samantha nodded, licking her lips as she opened her mouth. Holding her head lightly by her hair, I fed my hard penis into her mouth. Samantha greedily slurped the shaft. When it was good and wet, I pulled it out of her mouth, and Samantha's shifted, still bound, to watch as I stood behind her tied daughter.

Rubbing the wet head against her swollen labia, I felt her desires and needs. Hands on her hips, I pushed forward into Paige. With Samantha watching, naked and with her hands tied behind her back, I start to fuck Paige. She was tight, wet, and wanton - squeezing my cock with every stroke, encouraging me to go deeper. 

Sam was leaning close, to see more. maneuvering herself so she could rub against the corner of the couch as she watched her daughter get fucked. The sound of slippery sex and moaning from all three of us filled the room. My hands were on Paige's back, around her neck and shoulders, as I thrust in and out. Sam was riding the corner of the couch, which was wet from her dripping pussy.

We were all breathing fast and hard, momentum building. Paige was crying out as I fucked and filled her tight teen pussy. As she moaned, close to climax, the door opened with Lucy and Victoria walking in. 

Paige was moaning and telling me, "Fuck me harder, go deeper, so close." Sam hadn't seen her lover enter, as she craned her neck to watch.

Victoria walked over to me, hand on my bum, as it thrust back and forth, my cock moving in and out of Paige's tight wet pussy. She kissed me, deeply and possessively, as I fucked her friend. She pulled away, hand on Paige's back, and reached under to rub her engorged clit as I fucked her.

I looked towards Sam, seeing that Lucy had bent her over so she could watch but her ass was in the air. With two fingers in her tight pussy, Lucy was spanking her lover's ass cheeks, telling her. "You're a dirty mom slut, you're so wet seeing your daughter fucked by the cock you've had. Naughty Sammy". as thwack after thwack filled the room.

Their timing was perfect. As Lucy fingered and spanked Sam, Victoria rubbed Paige's clit as I fucked her. I could hear Lucy urging Sam to cum on her fingers and Victoria encouraging me to fill Paige. This turned Paige on even more, who spread her legs wider and my swollen head popped past her cervix.

Through gritted teeth, Paige breathlessly moaned. "Oh, that's it. So full. So close. Fuck me. Rub me. Yesss"

I felt her cervix grip my cock head and velvety tunnel pulsate around my shaft as she came to a shuddering orgasm on my cock and Victoria's fingers. As she came, Victoria pinched her clit and pushed my ass so I went deeper, holding me there. "Fill her cunt, Mr. B, fill it with your spunk."

Hearing her talk like that for the first time was intense, as I looked over at Sam whose eyes were wide as she watched, I pumped another load of cum deep into Paige. Victoria's finger was on my anus, pushing as I came. I'm not sure I've ever cum harder.

Breathing hard, I collapsed laying on a panting Paige. My cock was still hard and inside her, stuck, her tight pussy massaging the last of the cum from me. I looked over at Sam, who was watching her freshly fucked daughter and me, as her lover fingered and spanked her, her legs wide and hands tied. She came hard as she watched, her pussy taking Lucy's hand into her as she spasmed and came as she called out to Lucy.

As my breathing returned to normal, I pulled up and out of Paige, a glob of cum landing on Victoria's hand. Kissing me again, she knelt in front of me, sucking Paige and my combined cum from my sticky cock, before turning to Paige, who was still bound and bent over. 

I watched, as she parted Paige's ass cheeks and I saw her tongue darting in and out, sucking some of my residual cum from her spasming pussy,

Standing, Victoria kissed Samantha, as if encouraging her to enjoy the taste, while demonstrating her ownership of the situation.

I watched, as Lucy untied Samantha, kiss each of us, and take Sam's hand leading her to the door. With a wave of her fingers, she left, reminding us. "It's ok for Paige to stay here tonight, right?"

Victoria answered by swatting Paige's ass cheeks, then undoing her bound hands and pulling her close, and heading for the bedroom, where, as the front door closed, Victoria lay down between Paige and me. "Last night, eh Paige, before you leave?"

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments