Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria and I left the villa, walking down the beach to the water's edge. Walking along the beach line, feet in the water, we could see there were people and small groups dispersed, a couple of naked lifeguards to look after us. In the distance, we saw waving arms. Aunt Lucy was on the beach with drinks, talking to Samantha and Paige.

Victoria dropped my hand, wading into the water, as I stood and looked first at her, then at Lucy, Samantha and Paige. With one eye on my newly shaved teen lover, I walked over to the three ladies. Kissing both Lucy and Samantha on both cheeks, I smiled at Paige. 

We were all naked, as fitting for the nudist resort. Everyone glistened from freshly applied sun-cream in the mid-morning sun. From behind my sunglasses, I looked at the three ladies.

Lucy was dark-tanned, with a firm and beautiful body of a confident woman in her mid-thirties. 

Samantha was a little older, with wider hips and fuller breasts, large dark nipples hard in the breeze. She was blond and there wasn't a hair insight from her head down. 

Paige was slight of frame, similar to Victoria, and with bright red hair and light freckly skin. She had gorgeous small breasts, and hard little pink nipples which I imagined were very sensitive. She had a landing strip of red pubic hair, between her thighs. 

They looked amazing and I was trying to control my swinging dick.

Lucy knew I was looking, and she played on it, as she placed a hand on my hip and leant into me, whispering in my ear. "Would you like us to turn around for you, Jim?"

Laughing, I looked at her smiling. "Guilty as charged, but can you blame me?"

Victoria saved me, by coming out of the sea, water cascading off her beautiful body as she walked towards us smiling. 

Samantha came to stand on the other side of me, so I was between her and Lucy. "You dealt with that bush I see, looks much better. Don't you agree, Lucy?"

Lucy smiled and agreed, adding. "Do you want him to help you or Paige too?"

Samantha smiled a wide smile. "Don't be jealous Lu, you came back reeking of this man's hot cum. Don't think I didn't notice." As she patted my bare butt, walked over to where Paige and Victoria were standing. I saw her stand close to the girls, talking to them.

"I LOVE your new look, Vicky, does it feel nice in the water?" As she stood back, openly admiring Victoria.

"It felt really strange and smooth in the water, almost electric at first. But it's good. I better be careful of sunburn."

Samantha turned to Paige, who was just looking at Victoria with lustful eyes. "What do you think Paige, do you like it?" 

Paige turned a deep shade of red, that went from her boobs up. "Mom! Stop."

Samantha laughed, "Will you get the sun cream and help Vicky please, We don't want her getting burned, do we?"

As Paige bent to her bag, I saw her amazing ass and legs spread, her lips on display from behind, thighs toned and sleek. My dick twitched.

Lucy turned to me, hand on my butt. 

"Jim, would you please take the girls to the beach by your villa? It's very private there, no one around, Sam and I want some time alone together. Paige needs to know, but there's never the right time. You know what I mean?"

I smiled. "Does Sam know? I can't control what might happen."

Slapping my butt cheek lightly, she called me a 'naughty boy' and added "It was Sam's idea, and I think it turns her on."

As I looked to the girls, I could see them talking, as Paige handed Victoria the sun cream. "How about we go to the private beach by my villa? We can get drinks, and food from the villa if we need to."

Smiling, they nodded and started to walk off. I looked at Samantha and Lucy, who were now holding hands. Sam just nodded her head, with both adding in almost smiling unison "Be good Jim, if you can."

I chuckled to myself, dick swinging, as I followed the girls along to the beach. They were talking and laughing as they walked around the bend. Shouting to Victoria, I told her to go swim as I was going to get towels and drinks.

Returning to the villa, I saw the maid had been and order restored. Quickly getting a bag, I grabbed towels, beach mats, some water, beers and wine. I walked out and around the bend, to the beach, stopping to enjoy the view. I could see both girls in the water, the beach devoid of anyone.

Smiling, I laid the mat and towels out, before running into the water to join the girls. I could see Paige watching me, my dick swinging as I ran. We messed around in the water for a while, before staggering back up the beach.

Standing in the sun, I looked at the girls' "Sun cream time" as I handed Paige the bottle.

"Paige, why don't you help Victoria?" As I looked them both up and down smiling.

Paige nervously took the bottle from me, looking at Victoria, who smiled back at her before looking at me and winking.

Turning around, so her back was towards us both, she wiggled her ass and said, "Thanks Paige, that's great. I need lots all over."

I watched, adjusting the towels etc., as Paige started on Victoria's shoulders and worked down her sides. I saw Victoria raise her hands above her head, pressing her breasts out and clenching her ass. As Paige got to her ass, she turned around, saying. "Do my front first, then I can lie down."

Paige squirted cream on her hand, rubbing it into Victoria's shoulders. While Victoria seductively held my eye, and squirted cream in her hand, massaging it into her full left breast. Her eyes wandered to meet Paige's, taking her hand and filling it with more cream, she placed it on her right breast. Paige hesitatingly started to massage it into her breast, as Victoria leant into it telling Paige how nice it felt. 

Victoria moved to lie down on her back, legs spread. Looking at Paige, she squirted more cream around her belly button "Hey," she said, "You're not done yet," almost pulling Paige by her hand onto the sand. 

Holding her hand, Victoria guided Paige around her flat stomach and down to her thighs, spreading them as she did this. Paige was between Victoria's thighs, looking at her freshly shaven pussy.

"It looks so smooth and fresh, I've never done that. Do you need sun-cream there too?"

Victoria nodded and jumped as Paige squirted it onto her smooth mons, tentatively rubbing it in with her fingers. Victoria enthusiastically encouraged her.

"Yes, Paige. Just there. Please rub it in, don't tease me."

Paige was flustered and excited, unable to keep still as she rubbed and massaged Victoria's lips, thighs and legs. 

Victoria laughed as she moved, saying "Lie down, it's your turn."

Hovering over Paige, who was on her back, Victoria spread her legs wide and squirted the cream into Paige's breasts.

As I suspected, they were super sensitive with Paige writhing from Victoria's first touch. As I watched, I could feel my cock twitching. Victoria's hands moved lower, as she massaged more in, lower down.

I got up, kneeling behind Victoria, able to see the naked and glistening Paige being sun-creamed, as I took the cream and started to work it into Victoria's back and thighs, my cock sometimes touching both their legs as I moved about.

Victoria shifted back, her hand under Paige's butt, lifting it up. I looked at Paige, who nodded and closed her eyes as Victoria's tongue parted her red-haired lips, tasting Paige for the first time. Paige moaned loudly, Victoria was sucking her clit with urgency, as she slide a fingertip inside.

"Oh Paige, you taste of sea, sand, sun-cream and sweetness." As she sucked and fingered, Paige writhed under her. 

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

My dick was rock-hard and probing Victoria from behind, but she had different ideas. As she sucked and fingered Paige, she told Paige to open her mouth and nodded towards me and then Paige. Understanding what she meant, I moved to be next to Paige.

Paige opened her mouth willingly, as Victoria sucked her clit and finger fucked her hard. "Good girl, you need to cum. Suck Mr B, while I make you cum."

Paige opened wide, sucking my head in. She gagged a little as I pushed into her, before setting into a rhythm, with great use of her tongue. I was watching Victoria suck her beautiful pussy as Paige sucked my hard dick, my hands were on her breasts pulling and twisting her nipples.

Victoria pulled off Paige, to push the hair out of her face. She winked at me, and said to Paige "You're so close, come on my fingers and face." As she slapped her ass and pushed her legs back, getting full access to her gorgeous tight teen pussy. 

Paige sucked me harder and faster, her nipples like bullets between my fingers. She pulled off my hard dick, panting.

"Fuck, yes."

"That's it."

"Don't stop."

"I'm cummming..."

As she let out a loud moan, coming hard on Victoria's fingers and face. I hovered above her, stroking my wet dick with one hand, pulling her nipples with my other hand. 

As I pulled her nipples, Paige was squirting a little as Victoria continue to suck and finger her. She was shaking and moving, too sensitive and trying to escape touch.

Panting, Victoria kissed Paige making her taste herself from her lips, as she lay next to Paige. "My turn Princess Paige, make me cum."

Smiling, Paige dragged herself between Victoria's legs, looking down at Victoria who was looking at her with wanton lust.

Paige looked at me, saying "Gonna come help me, I've only ever made myself cum before."

Never one to say no, I positioned myself behind Paige, my hard dick between her legs, resting against her damp pubic hair. Paige moved her hands up and down Victoria's thighs, massaging and teasing her, Victoria was trying to spread herself wider and wider, lifting her pelvis to meet Paige's mouth.

Paige was enjoying herself, teasing Victoria, as she finally relented. Using two fingers, she parted Victoria's freshly shaven lips and lowered her head to her labia. As she lowered her head, her ass went up and rubbed along my dick. A moan escaped both girls' lips simultaneously.

My hand on Paige's hip, I watched as she started to lap at Victoria's open-spread pussy. Victoria moving to meet her.

"She wants you Paige, suck her clit like she sucked yours, and use your finger on her wet open pussy" I directed, trying to help Paige, it was clear this was her first time going down on another girl.

Leaning over, rubbing my dick up and down her pubes from underneath, I pressed her head gently into Victoria. Taking her hand, easing a finger into the opening of her tight wet pussy. Victoria moaned as I did this, encouraging Paige more.

Paige gained confidence, as I let go of her hand and head, watching as she sucked and started to finger my teen lover. My hands were on her hips, massaging and spreading her wider. She looked amazing.

I couldn't help myself, I bent my head and pushed the tip of my tongue into Paige's open anus then into her wet pussy, as Paige fingered and sucked Victoria. As much of a shock as it was, she moaned into Victoria as I probed her with my tongue.

Tongue fucking Paige from behind, as she sucked and fingered Victoria, my dick was hard against and raging. Leaving Paige, I fed it into Victoria's mouth, telling her. "Lube it up Kitten, get it nice and wet."

Victoria knew what I was doing, deep-throating my hard dick, as she lay there being fingered and pleasured by Paige. Pulling out of her throat, I took my wet dick back to Paige, kneeling behind her, rubbing the head against Paige's wet open pussy.  She was so turned on, she was dripping onto the sand.

One hand on Paige's hip, the other reaching under to rub her clit, my dick, wet from Victoria's mouth, found its way into Paige's willing open pussy. With a moan into Victoria's open pussy, which made Victoria flex into her mouth, I slid my bulbous head into Paige. She was hugely turned on, and really wet. 

Not moving, I let her get used to the feeling before pushing forward. Rubbing her clit the whole time. Paige was so tight, I had to move inch-by-inch into her.

Once I was almost all inside her tight teen pussy, I leaned down and kissed her back asking if she was ok. She nodded, looking back over her shoulder at me, face covered in Victoria's wet juices.

Starting to move slowly, in and out of Paige, I told her to finger both of Victoria's tight holes as she sucked. Like the good girl she was, Victoria lifted her bum and spread wider, allowing an eager Paige to slide into her butt.

Soon, I was fucking Paige with my entire length, watching her suck Victoria's clit, as she finger fucked her pussy and ass. My knees were rubbing on the towel as I fucked Paige, my dick hard and deep inside Paige.

The beach was filled with the sound of fucking, moaning and groaning. Paige's sweet pussy was gripping my dick, tighter and tighter, and I could tell Victoria was close.

Suddenly, Paige started to pant, gasping through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna cum, please make me cum. Can I cum, please?"

That set Victoria off, who was writhing. "Me too, fuck, yes. Cum with us Mr B, let's all cum together."

Looking down, I could see Victoria riding both Paige's fingers as she started to cum on her tongue, I could feel Paige gripping me on the cusp of her orgasm as she fell over the cliff, starting to cum on my dick. Gripping me hard, she came. This set me off.

I thrust deep into Paige, spreading her wide as I started to cum. Pumping hot cum into her tight teen pussy. Groaning loudly, shouting onto the beach.

"Fuckkk."

"Yes, so good."

"So tight."

We were all cumming, hard and loudly. Breathing hard, sweaty from the sun and our exertions.

As Victoria calmed down, she lay prostrate on the towel, Paige's hands stroking her skin. I felt my dick soften slightly and Paige's pussy start to relax.

Pulling out of her, I moved to lie down next to them both, my slick dick in my hand. "Open wide Victoria" I joked. 

The naughty girl opened her mouth, pulling me to her. She greedily sucked Paige and my mixed cum from my softening glans.

 

As I pulled my soft dick from Victoria's eager mouth, I pulled Paige to me, kissing her "That was amazing, you're amazing."

Kissing me back, before crawling to lie between Victoria and myself, she kissed me again, then Victoria said. "Well, they say you never forget your first time. That's for sure."

Victoria and I looked at each other, then at Paige who lay between us smiling a contented smile. We lay there, all three of us, for a while. Relaxing and recovering.

It was Paige who spoke first. "I need more sun cream. Mom will be mad if I burn."

Laughing, Victoria opened her eyes and looked at her. "Is that all she will be mad at you for this afternoon?"

Paige got up, looking at the sea and then down on both of us. "She'll know, and more likely be more jealous. I heard her spanking your Aunt Lucy when she came back last night, both seemed happy."

Cum dripping down her thighs, I watched as Paige walked towards the sea. A bounce in her step.

Kissing Victoria, we both got up and followed her, wondering where Aunt Lucy and Samantha were, and when we'd see them.

Published 
Written by single_dad_of1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments