Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jason wandered into the shop. The girl who had served him the night before was alone behind the counter and he went up to her and explained that his girlfriend preferred something less bulky. She smiled politely before inspecting it carefully.

“I bought it yesterday and I have the receipt,” he told her as he took out his wallet.

She looked at it. “I’ll have to call the boss,” she told him. “She will need to authorise a credit.”

She pressed a button under the counter and a few moments later a girl appeared. She was young too; around eighteen or nineteen. She was very pretty with jet-black shoulder-length hair with blue streaks down the sides. Her make-up and clothing gave her that Gothic look. She also wore a collar; a much thinner one of black leather with a gold plate in front. It was engraved.

She smiled at him as she took the collar from the girl. “I saw you last night on the beach with a woman. She was naked and wearing this collar.”

Jason nodded, noting her Irish accent. “Yes, that was Jacki. It’s her first time wearing a collar and finds this a bit cumbersome. I think she would prefer something lighter, something like yours actually.”

She touched her collar and ran her finger over it. “Yes, it’s less conspicuous and easier on the neck,” she said putting his collar down on the counter. “Ring through a credit. Elise,” she told her, “While I show the gentleman some other collars.

Jason smiled, he was no gentleman with thoughts like his, as he followed her. Her perfume was intoxicating, and she wore a tight-fitting black top, with black leggings and a very short black skirt. Jason wondered who her master was. He was envious.

“Something from here would suit better,” she turned and said.

Jason saw one like she was wearing but with a silver plate. He picked it up. “Do you do engraving as well?”

She smiled. “Of course, we do, but once it is engraved it cannot be exchanged.”

He nodded and looked at it closely.

“What is your name?”

“Jason,”

“Mine says ‘Property of William’, may I suggest  ‘Property of Jason’?”

He looked closely at her neck. He could see the engraving, but he was more interested in her chest. Her top was low cut and she had well-rounded breasts with protruding nipples.

“Hmmm,” he muttered. “Jason’s Slut?”

She smiled. “Bold, but yes, it’s to the point. Will she wear it though?”

Almost as if on cue, he saw Jacki peering through the shop window. “Let’s ask her shall we?”  he replied as he waved. Jacki quickly joined them, and he introduced her. They shook hands, “I’m Brandi,” she told her.

“I suggested ‘Jason’s Slut’ as an engraving,” he told her, showing her the collar.

He could tell from the expression on her face that she wasn’t impressed. Jacki looked at Brandi’s neck.

“Mine says ‘Property of William’, she told her.

“That sounds better. How about ‘Property of Jason’?”

Brandi laughed. “That’s what I suggested.”

Jacki looked at Jason, “So, it’s ‘Property of Jason’ then.”

Brandi took it away and they followed her into a room. There were boxes of stock in there, tables with goods on, and machinery in the corner. Brandi put some goggles on, keyed something into the machine, and secured the collar in a vice. Moments later it was done. Brandi polished the silver plate and showed it to Jacki. She was pleased.

“May I?” Brandi asked, holding the collar in both hands. Jacki turned round and lifted up the back of her hair for Brandi to fasten it.

“How’s that look?” Brandy asked her, holding up a mirror.

She turned her head a couple of times while staring into the mirror. “I like it. It feels much better.”

“You still have five dollars of credit left; do you want anything else?” Brandi asked, turning to Jason.

He looked around at some of the stock on shelves and tables. Brandi went to one and picked up a flogger. “These are very popular. Have you encountered one?” she asked Jacki.

She giggled and shook her head. “No, I’m still new to all this.”

“You’ve used restraints though?”

She nodded.

“Well, imagine yourself strapped down, naked, on a bed, and Jason, or someone else for that matter,  stood over you with one,” Brandi said swishing the flogger against the palm of her hand.

Jacki began to picture it. She reached for the flogger. Brandi released it and Jacki began to strike her arm with it. “It stings a bit, doesn’t it?”

StefanyyG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanyyG

“Well, it is an instrument of pain as well as pleasure. How it’s used depends on the giver and the receiver.” Brandi told her.

Jacki smiled. “I’m not sure if I could trust Jason, or anyone else, using it on me.”

Brandi laughed. “Well, that’s the fun of it all. Being bound and helpless, and at someone else’s mercy.”

Jacki went silent for a few moments. “Would you let William use one on you?”

She laughed loudly again. “William is always using this or something similar on me. I’m a very naughty girl at times.”

Jason looked at her. He could just imagine how naughty she could be, and how enjoyable it would be to discipline her. He was almost salivating now.

“William likes to use it on my pussy,” she told them. “He starts very gently. Drags the strands between my thighs, over my pussy, or should I say, his pussy, and then he begins to stroke me with it. Just gentle hits at first and then he gradually increases them. I get all tingly and sore down there. It’s when he starts to flick the ends on my pussy that the fun begins. The strands make direct contact with my clitty… drives me fucking wild.”

Jason and Jacki listened; jaws dropping and almost drooling as they pictured the scene. “You really should try it Jacki. Get someone experienced to do it, of course.”

Jacki looked at Jason. He shrugged. “I’ve done a bit with bondage but…”

“Well, at least you’re honest Jason,” Brandi remarked as she began to hit her palm again with the flogger strands. “On the other hand… “

They both looked at her. “Are you suggesting… ?” Jacki asked.

“I’m a switch. I rock both ways.”

Jason felt his erection straining in his pants.

“I could show you the ropes – if you excuse the pun. I’m free for a few hours after midday. I could bring some toys along. Let you taste and try before you buy, as they say?”

Jason and Jacki looked at each other. His hands were behind his back and his fingers were crossed.

“What do you think Jason?”

“W… well it’s up to you. I don’t mind if you’re okay with it,” he responded trying to act as if he didn’t really care.

It seemed ages before she spoke. Her lips opened a couple of times to speak then closed. Suddenly, she said, “Well, you are only alive once.”

Jason felt his heart leap.

“Are you staying in the hotel behind the clubhouse?” Brandi asked.

“I am,” Jacki answered. “Jason’s in the second hotel down from it.”

Brandi shrugged. “Whichever one you prefer?”

“Tell you what, why don’t we have lunch in the clubhouse and take it from there.”

Brandi smiled. “Twelve-thirty okay?”

They both turned to leave. “Do you want to buy the flogger?”

Jacki looked at Jason. “We may as well.”

“I’ll bring it along with me, along with some samples of implements for you to try out.”

Jacki took his hand and led him away. She could feel dampness in her panties, and she noticed his bulge.

Outside in the sunlight, she squeezed his hand. “This holiday is getting more interesting with each passing day, isn’t it?”

He laughed. “Well, that’s one way of putting it,” he responded. “You do realise that Brandi has been round the block a few times, don’t you? I mean, I’ve dabbled in a few things in my time and I daresay you have, but this… “

“Yes, I know what you’re saying. I’m willing to taste and try, and I think I could trust her. You?”

He shrugged. “I think so. Anyway, I’ll be there too in case things go too far”

She hugged him. “My protector!” she commented. “Bet you’d like to fuck her though wouldn’t you?”

“Yes. Would you?”

“I… I… “

“She swings both ways. She said so.”

“I… I have been with a woman. There was a friend in high school that… well, I grew very close.”

“You mean you fucked?”

Jacki laughed. “Yes. We fucked?”

“And?”

“And what?”

“Was it good?”

“Yes, it was an enjoyable awakening.”

“So, if Brandi wanted to have fun with you?”

Jacki squeezed his hand. “Well, let’s see how it goes, shall we?”

Jason put his arm around her waist. “Anyway, your conversation with Rob was quick.”

“Yes We got back to the room, and I took out my packet of contraception pills and asked him should I continue taking them, and he took them and flushed them down the toilet.”

“You’ll probably get some morning-after pills from the drugstore.”

“I know,” she responded. “But Rob’s going to be using condoms, and you… well, unless you use them too, or buy me some pills, then… “

He turned and kissed her. “You’re risking getting pregnant. You do realise that don’t you?”

“Yes,” she answered, looking wistfully at the ocean. “I know exactly what I’m doing.”

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments