Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They left the clubhouse at two in the afternoon. Brandi had been a little late, waiting for the afternoon staff to arrive. She had changed her clothing, wearing a purple and black, lacy dress with frills; not exactly wear for a hot summer’s day, but conventional was not one of her characteristics. Jason guessed she was wearing stockings too. Lunch was late arriving, but it gave them time to chat.  Brandi told them that she originated from a small town in Ireland, called Letterkenny. She had just left school and was working in a hotel when she met William. He was on vacation. They hit it off almost immediately, and though he was thirty years older than her, she jumped at the chance of going to the States. He stayed for an extra week so that he could help arrange her visa, and despite the objections of her family, she left.

Though she missed her family, she had no regrets. “My life was going nowhere. Here I have a great job, good pay, and I travel.”

She explained that William had stores on the West Coast, and she sometimes went with him. “I just love L.A, especially Venice Beach, it’s so Bohemian there. Suits me down to the ground,” she said.

Jacki told her that she and Rob had honeymooned in Santa Monica.

Jason sat and listened to the two women talking. He wasn’t a great conversationalist anyway, and he was happy just to listen. Over lunch, they talked in hushed tones and Jacki told her their purpose in being here. “I like Black guys,” she told her.

“And your husband is okay with it?” Brandi asked, looking at Jason.

Jacki giggled. “He loves it. Loves to sit quietly and watch. I have him well trained!”.

“And what does he think of Jason?”

Her smile said it all. It was then that she told her she was hoping to get pregnant.

“I’ve heard that some wives have left here pregnant. Bloody brave, I’d say.” Brandi said smiling at Jason.  “And how’s he doing so far?”

Jacki laughed. “He’s good. He’s certainly getting down to it.”

Brandi laughed too. “Well, you have one over on me there, Jacki,” she said. “I’ve never been with a Black guy.”

Jacki looked at him. “Well, Jason is staying on for another week after we go.”

Brandi looked at him. “William returns at the end of next week and leaves a week later for New Orleans for ten days. I was going to ask him to take me, but… “

“Well, Jason’s a free agent.”

Brandi laughed, and Jason smiled. “But I’m not coming off the pill!”

“Coward!” Jacki said jokingly.

“I’ve just turned twenty. It will be another ten years before I even think about settling down and starting a family.”

“I’m a patient guy. There’s no rush.”

Both girls laughed. He joined in too, but behind his laughter was the thought of mating with Brandi, and the enjoyment he would receive from a long period of breeding her.

A few drinks later they left for Jason's’ hotel room. He held Jacki’s hand all the way there. He sensed her nervousness. She had no idea how this was going to go; neither did Jason. Brandi seemed to be in control and even he felt a sense of trepidation. Inside the room, Brandi put down her holdall on a chair and took four chain restraints from it. She handed them to Jason. “You can attach these to the bedposts,” she told him.

Brandi then turned to Jacki and reached for the top button of her summer dress. “You don’t mind do you?”

Jacki shook her head as she smiled nervously.

“You’re not shy then?” Brandi asked her.

She gave another nervous smile as she shook her head.

“That’s good. I don’t bite… unless you want me to.”

Jacki laughed as Brandi reached the last button at her waist. She stood motionless as Brandi slid the straps off her shoulders so that the dress could fall on the floor. She then reached around her back with one hand and unfastened the bra clasp. Once her breasts were exposed Brandi tossed the bra onto a nearby chair.

Jason had been watching as he secured the straps. It excited him, watching one woman undress another, and although he now knew Jacki’s body well, there was a newness to it all. As Brandi slipped her thumbs into the waistband of Jacki’s panties, Jason felt a surge of sexual excitement. It was short-lived, though, as Brandi turned to him.

“You better get stripped Jason,” she told him.

Jason lifted his t-shirt over his head as Brandi slid Jacki’s panties over her hips. Helping her step out of them, she looked up from her kneeling position. “You don’t like pubic hair either, then?”

Jacki shook her head. “I always remove it when I get here,” she told her. “Black guys tend to prefer us that way.”

StefanyyG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanyyG

Brandi laughed as she ran the tips of her fingers over it. “Girls do too. It’s so much nicer to the touch, as well as the taste!”

Brandi touched her again and ran a finger along her groove as well, before turning around to Jason. He was just taking off his shoes. They both watched as his trousers and pants came off next. “Now, that’s what I call a big one,” Brandi said.

Jacki remained silent.

“I bet you know it when he’s inside you!”

She laughed. “You could say that.”

“William has a thick one too, but nothing like that for size.”

“You’ll feel the difference, believe me.”

Brandi turned to her. “Is that an invitation?”

“Help yourself. I don’t own him.”

Brandi turned back to him. “Bring that chair to the end of the bed,” she told him, nodding towards the dressing table.

Jason moved to the table and lifted the chair. He put it down as Brandi stood up. Standing there nervously, he watched as she went back to her holdall and took out a pair of handcuffs. She pulled back the chair a little and told him to sit. As he settled on the wooden chair, Brandi told him to put his hands through the rails behind. Her gentle hand took hold of his and pulled it through the rail and then snapped a cuff tight around his wrist. He was as aroused as he was fearful. He had never been cuffed before and Brandi was practically a stranger. When the second cuff snapped into place she came around to the front of the chair. Her finger ran over the tip of his cock; he was leaking precum.

“Whips and chains excite you, does it?” she said softly as she kissed him on the lips.

She pulled away smiling and then turned to Jacki. “Let’s get you tied down on the bed,” she said reaching for the pillows.

Brandi placed them in the centre of the bed and told her to lie down. Jacki knew where she wanted her and got her bottom comfortable on the pillows and stretched out her arms behind her and spread her legs wide. In front of her sat Jason, bound to the chair, and sporting a huge erection. Behind her was Brandi who took each wrist in turn and fastened a wristband around it. She smiled at her as she moved down to the foot of the bed.

“Comfortable, are we?” she asked her.

Jacki gave a silent but nervous nod of the head. Moments later her ankles were bound as well. She felt very vulnerable now. Strapped naked to a bed, and with her lover bound to a chair, she wondered what was coming next. Brandi was looking down at her, her eyes fixed on her groin. She knew that she had quite a prominent pubic bone; Rob had told her it was akin to a Volkswagen Beetle bonnet. Other men had made similar comments too in the past. She felt self-conscious.

Still looking at her, Brandi moved to the side of the bed and sat down. “You have a nice Coochie,” she told her as she reached out to it. Her fingers were soft and gentle. She reminded her of Massie, her High School friend. She too was gentle with her touch. Maybe it was just men that were rough when touching a woman down there.

“Have you ever been with a woman?” Brandi asked her, breaking the silence.

Jacki nodded. “Yes, at High School.”

Brandi laughed. “My first time was at school too, just before I left.”

Jacki smiled. “My friend used to say that boys were okay, but you can’t beat the real thing!”

Brandi laughed again before moving he fingers gently between her lips. “You’re very wet,” she told her.

Jacki moaned.

“Does Jason look after you well?” she asked turning for a moment to look at him.

“Very well, but Black guys usually do. They make a point of giving girls like us a memorable time.”

Brandi grinned. “Well, I hope to be finding out for myself very soon. You don’t mind Jason fucking me, do you?”

She shook her head. “No. Be my guest.”

Brandi turned around again and smiled at him. “I’ll take care of you first, and then I’ll fuck him,” she responded as she stood to her feet.

He looked up at her expectantly, but she walked past him and went to her holdall. He couldn’t see her behind him, but Jacki could, and he saw the expression on her face change. As she walked passed him he could see why. In one hand she had a black silk scarf and, in the other, the flogger that Jacki had just bought. Tossing the flogger onto the bed, she walked round to Jacki and placed the scarf over her eyes.

 “This will give things that little bit of an edge,” Brandi told her as she began to tie it.

Jacki felt a surge of excitement and fear as her whole world seemed to turn black. She couldn’t see, she couldn’t move but she could feel. She felt the strands of leather from the flogger running across her breasts before moving over her tummy.

 “Hope you don’t mind but I’ve put some knots on the ends of the flogger. Most girls seem to like it better that way. I’m sure you will too.”

Jacki sighed.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments