Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a story about two young lovers reunited. Whilst it is part of a series, it should (I hope) stand alone as a complete story by itself. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it."

The sun was shining, and I was hot and sweaty as I stepped out of the mini-bus, still in my hockey strip. I smiled when I saw that Judy was at home, waiting for me by the front door in a short, floral, summer dress. I dumped my bags – dirty washing and hockey kit, mostly – and kissed her, mischievously probing her mouth with my tongue, eager to show her how much she had been missed. She took my face in her hands, bit down gently on my tongue, and giggled. Then she grabbed my fingers and tugged, pulling me up the stairs.

‘Your mum won’t be home until later,’ she said. ‘She’s doing an extra few hours at work.’

I let her lead me, but as soon as we got through the door of my room, I spun her round and pinned her against the door – exactly as I had the time my mum spanked her. I’d missed her so much!

I kissed her again, tasting her sweet mouth. She responded hungrily, sucking on my tongue, breathing heavily as I cupped her soft buttocks in my hands.

And then she winced! Confused and concerned, I took my hands away.

‘What’s up, little pup?’

She was looking contrite, biting her bottom lip anxiously, like she always did when she had something she needed to say.

‘I – I have a confession to make.’

She looked so sweet when she wanted to confess something. It always made me want to take her in my arms and comfort her.

I smiled, making a game of it.

‘Oh? And what is it you want to confess? Will I have to punish you for being naughty?’

Judy looked at her feet, worrying me for the first time.

‘Well, while you were away, I – I, um, I asked your mum to spank me again…’

She swallowed, and looked up at me nervously, her eyes uncertain.

So that was why she’d winced! No wonder! Anybody spanked by my mother would be squirming for days afterwards!

‘Oh, you did, did you?’

Inwardly I smiled. It had been bold of her to ask! I was a little jealous that I’d missed it, though. With difficulty, I tried to look stern - to be honest I was more amused than anything else. But I didn’t want to show it – not yet, anyway! I liked to keep Judy on her toes.

I was also a little surprised at how anxious she was about something like that, given her predilections. It wasn’t exactly shocking to me – unless there was something else…

‘That was silly – and very naughty – especially without me here to watch her put you over her knee!’

I raised my eyebrows and pursed my lips, keeping her in suspense whilst trying not to let my amusement show.

‘Let me see, then.’

She slowly turned around and lifted her dress above her waist. I gasped in shock. Even through her white cotton panties, I could see the horrendous bruising.

‘Oh my God, Judy! What did she do to you!’

I looked more closely, running my hands gently over her damaged buttocks. I stepped back.

‘Take down your panties…’

She pushed them down, exposing her usually delightful bottom so that I could see better.

‘Mum did this?’ I said, uncertainly. Her bottom was incredibly discoloured. It was worse than I thought - way worse than when she’d been spanked by my mum before.

‘When…?’

‘Three days ago.’

‘It’s awful, Judy. It’ll be ages before your bottom is – back to normal.’

‘I asked her to do it, Kate…’

‘I know, but…’

‘Kate…?’

Judy was looking over her shoulder at me, guilt still unexpectedly staring out of her eyes.

‘Yes, my darling – is there something else…?’ There was something else. I could see it in her expression. She looked almost – ashamed!

‘When – when your mum was spanking me, I – I couldn’t help it – you know I can’t. I kind of – kind of got excited…’

‘Oh yes…?’ It was one of the things I loved about her - that being spanked turned her on so much. Even so – a spanking of this magnitude…

‘… and your mum noticed, and sort of – sort of took care of me…’

Taken by surprise at her revelation, I felt my eyes open wide in shock.

‘My mum took care of you…? Does that mean what I think it does?’

She nodded, tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

‘I’m sorry,’ she whispered, swallowing. ‘I couldn’t help it. It’s not your mum’s fault…’

Wow. That really was a bit of a curve-ball. Should I be mad? Strangely enough, I didn’t feel particularly angry, or even annoyed. Weirdly, what I felt most was envy. I would like to have been there for her – to have been able to help her with her needs…

I thought about it for a few moments. Ha! Maybe I could turn her obvious anxiety to my advantage!

‘Hmmm,’ I looked at her and pursed my lips again, considering.

‘Well, I might forgive you, but I think you’ve been a very naughty girl, Judy.’

She gasped, and looked at me with hangdog eyes. She was chewing her cheek, and looked like she was going to cry.

I pressed my lips together, trying to suppress a grin.

‘And you know what happens when you’ve been naughty, don’t you?’ I teased.

Then I was unable to keep my face straight anymore. And the smile that broke out quickly turned into a laugh. I admit, I was a little taken aback by what she’d said – and I’d definitely need to have some words with mum. But I could absolutely see how it might have happened.

A look of relief crossed Judy’s face, and she sighed loudly.

‘Oh, I really am sorry, Kate! Do you truly forgive me?’

‘Yes. Yes, I forgive you. But you will need to make it up to me – you know that, don’t you?’

I smirked at her.

‘Are you prepared to do that, my little sweet pea? Make it up to me?’

She nodded, looking down at the floor again, not yet sure what I was going to ask of her.

‘I’ve come straight from our last training session. I’m probably a bit – ripe. Does that bother you?’

Judy slowly shook her head, and started to smile back at me. It was an impish grin, conveying both her pleasure and relief. Of course it didn’t bother her. If anything, it was how she preferred me. Dirty little trollop! She knew she’d been forgiven, and punishment of this sort was no punishment at all. Not for Judy. But she liked to play the game.

And I was hungry for her. Hungry for my own, personal minette.

I gave her an evil smile.

‘Take off your dress, and stand in front of me, you naughty slut!’

Judy did as I ordered, discarding her dress, deliberately looking subservient and contrite. She stood before me in just her bra and panties. I was several inches taller than Judy, and I used my extra height to look down at her with as much superiority as I could muster.

‘Now, I want you to take off my top and show me how much you love me…’

I raised my arms, so that she could lift my sports' top over my head. She pulled it up and over, and threw it to one side. I deliberately left one arm up in the air, indicating to her what I wanted.

Resting one hand on my waist, Judy stepped close and nuzzled my armpit with her mouth, inhaling through her nose. She ran her tongue in a series of little circles, and then began planting delicate little kisses over my sensitive skin. My breathing quickened with delight, and I moaned softly in contentment. When she’d finished, I raised my other arm for her, and she repeated the process on my other side.

feminineARRIANETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feminineARRIANETS

I loved the attention she gave me! The sensuality of her kisses made me quiver, and I couldn’t get enough of watching her worship my body. With my free hand I stroked her head, and kissed her hair. I blew gently and watched as goosebumps appeared on her scalp. I felt her shiver, and laughed softly.

‘Now my bra, my little petit pois…’

I felt Judy unhook me, releasing my firm, 32B tits. I feasted my eyes as I watched her hand move to my breast, gently massaging my malleable flesh, then delicately rolling my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. At the same time, she bowed her head and circled its mate with her tongue, teasing me. Then she carefully took it between her teeth and nibbled. I sighed loudly, feeling the warmth of her mouth as she closed her lips around me.

I closed my eyes and whimpered, enjoying her ministrations, basking in her devotion to me.

‘Now, sweet pea, I want you to get on your knees…’

Quickly, Judy knelt and looked into my eyes, like an obedient puppy, waiting for instructions.

‘Put your head up my skirt, my wanton little minx, and kiss me. I want to feel your naughty lips and tongue…’

Judy leant forward and tenderly took my buttocks in her hands. Then she started kissing the inside of my thighs, moving slowly towards my crotch. Judy loved my legs – and especially my thighs. She absolutely adored them. Judy would joyfully kiss my legs and thighs for hours, and I could happily watch her do it!

Ohhhh – she’d reached her goal!

‘Oh, yes, that’s it, little slut – right on my pussy!’

She was kissing and licking me through the cotton material of my panties, and I could feel my excitement growing. Her tongue always worked wonders on me, and feeling her sweet mouth now, made me greedy and wanton. I knew what this deviant little madam liked to do…

I turned around, offering her a view of my knickered bottom.

‘You know where you want to kiss me, my little hussy, don’t you…?’

I heard her moan, then she was kissing my buttocks; first over the material of my blue hockey knickers, then, as she slid the material to one side, on my bare bottom. I sensed her kisses move closer to my crack. A small gasp of pleasure escaped me as her tongue slid between my buttocks.

I reached back and pulled her head into me.

‘That’s right – lick me, you dirty bitch – lick me right in there!’ God, I loved it when she did that! I could feel her devious tongue on my tight little hole, licking and probing. Oh my God, her tongue was incredible, working its sordid magic!

Judy slipped a finger into my snatch, and I gasped with surprise at her unexpected impudence. I hadn’t given her permission – yet!

But I was too impatient now!

‘Naughty little bitch! Get my knickers off – quick!’

She pulled them down and I stepped out of them. Then I grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed with me. I kissed her again, tasting myself, and we sucked each other’s tongues greedily, moaning and whimpering together.

I spread my legs as I felt her fingers dive into my soaking pussy, too desperate to control her now. She played with me mercilessly, delving between my folds, teasing my clit, bringing me closer to a climax with every stroke of her clever little fingers.

My breathing accelerated, and I started mewling as I felt myself start to tip over the edge. Then, still playing with my clit, she thrust her fingers deep into my cunt, and I sobbed as I finally unravelled and started to cum. My muscles clamped on her fingers, and I pulled her to me, desperate to be close to her as, erupting unexpectedly, my second orgasm followed straight after the first. Her mouth clamped on mine, stifling my passionate cries, and before I’d recovered, she made me cum a third time, turning me into a pile of mush…

For what seemed like a very long time, we lay there together, cuddling and stroking each other’s skin with tender fingers, whilst I slowly regained my composure.

When we finally broke apart, I looked up at her lovingly.

‘You’re impertinent, do you know that? You’re very lucky I can’t spank you – not with your bottom in that condition. You’re getting a free pass – for the moment!’

I smiled as I stroked her face, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

‘Now, it’s my turn! Get your knickers off, wench, and perch that tasty pussy of yours on my face, so I can lick you. I’ve missed you and want to taste you!’

Judy grinned, quickly sliding her panties off and throwing them across the room; she straddled me, placing her knees either side of my head, then shuffled forwards, so her delightful cunt was right over my face. She lowered herself down and gave me a cheeky smile. Judy was a natural bottom in the bedroom, but she enjoyed the rare moments when I gave her the illusion of being on top.

And my God, I loved her sweet cunt. I loved the smell of her! Unlike my own sweaty snatch, she was squeaky clean and, on top of her natural womanly scent, she smelt faintly of the outdoors. I pulled her further onto me, and kissed her pussy lips with my own, savouring the taste, the aroma, and the stickiness that betrayed her heightened arousal.

I slid my tongue up and down her pink slit, licking her, swirling round her bud as it peeped from its hood. Judy moaned and whimpered as I massaged her with my tongue, riding my face until, with little warning, she climaxed, flooding my mouth, squealing in delight as she came hard on me. I thrust my tongue into her, fucking her with my mouth, enjoying the intimacy of this wonderful creature sitting on top of me.

When she finally came down from her high, we looked into each other’s eyes and grinned. Then I tipped her back, reversing our positions, straddling her and pinning her shoulders down on the bed. I leant down and kissed her, our tongues and mouths playing.

Judy was, without a doubt, the best thing that had happened to me. I’d been making the wrong sort of friends, and was straying onto a dangerous course when she came into my life. Somehow, she kept me on the straight and narrow, which was ironic, given that it was me who spanked her when we played our naughty games!

I loved her. I loved her innocence and naiveté, that hid a totally unexpected sexual core. Underneath her goody-two-shoes exterior, she was a total slut, voraciously acquiescing to anything I demanded. She loved being submissive to me, and I adored her for it. I loved topping her – loved her reactions and her adoration. Loved that this oh, so sweet, well-behaved Head Girl did everything I asked of her.

And she loved me back unreservedly. Ever since that first awkward conversation six months ago, she just wanted to be with me. And I wanted to be with her.

I had been away from her for too long. I wondered if she was in the mood for more.

‘It’s a shame I can’t spank you – not with your bottom in that condition, but…’

‘Yes, Miss…?’

Oh, I loved that! She knew how to get round me!

‘Would you like to play, little hussy? Shall we get out my toy box? We still have time before mum comes home. You know what it will mean…?’

She looked up at me with begging eyes.

‘Yes, Miss Kate! Please play with me!’

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments