Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silvia

We dressed; well, I should say we covered ourselves. Clad only in tee shirts and shorts, Susan and I headed to the kitchen to start dinner. Susan poured two glasses of wine as I got the dinner prep going.

Within a few minutes, we heard Megan call out that she and Carli would use my shower instead of the common one. I called back that we'd started dinner and not to take forever.

Carli replied, joking that they might. Susan and I smiled at each other as I shook my head.

Making dinner was actually very fun. Susan and I would pause, kiss, caress, and then get back to work. You could say we were still basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking, but we didn't make love. It was mostly sex. I didn't mind that; I'd been missing a good, non-self-induced orgasm for a few months. Our afterglow kissing and playing repeated until Megan and Carli joined us about thirty minutes later.

Susan poured Carli a wine as Megan pouted, wanting one also. I nodded to Susan, who then poured one for her. We didn't discuss the bedroom change until we sat to eat dinner.

Carli mentioned the subject, thanking me for allowing Megan to sleep with her. It was initially awkward, but we were on our third glass of wine by then. The four of us were in great moods due to the sex and alcohol.

Our conversation finally got around to how we discovered our lesbian sides. Megan let me tell the story of my deflowering in Costa Rica before she told hers.

Susan and Carli were enthralled, patiently listening while I told them about Triana and my first time with her. I didn't go into great detail, but they understood what we did. When I was finished, all they had to say was, 'Wow'. I stopped just before I had sex with Ines and spent the night together. I didn't want to ruin Megan's tale.

We paused briefly as Carli and Susan commented and asked questions. Then, it was Megan's turn.

As Megan told her story, I sat back and listened to her viewpoint of what had transpired between her and Ines. I realized we both saw what was happening as far as the seductions went, but neither of us wanted it to stop.

Recalling when we both realized what was happening and talked about it, we felt relieved and much more relaxed. We've carried that over to our daily lives, discussing things we'd never discussed when Lloyd was alive.

Once again, when Megan concluded her version, Carli and Susan questioned and commented. Megan and I answered as best we could, being honest and open. Megan felt she was a lesbian because she was much more comfortable around women a little older than her. She mentioned a couple of girls at school who had shown an interest in her, along with a few boys, but she didn't care for them.

I felt I was bisexual and enjoyed being with a man and how a woman felt to me sexually. Both Susan and Carli understood, which was nice.

Megan and Carli cleared the table and took care of the cleanup while Susan and I took our wine outside to relax on the deck. We talked more about relationships and what we were looking for. We'd had enough to drink to be pretty truthful with each other. We lived far enough away from each other at this point that a serious relationship wasn't in our plans. However, we didn't rule that out at some future point once Megan goes off to college.

After about half an hour, Megan and Carli joined us. The topic changed to the convention and what time we should get there. It opened at ten, so we didn't have to get up early to be there.

However, I was ready for bed; the wine had worked its magic, so I excused myself, told everyone goodnight, and then went to the kitchen. I drank a glass of water to nullify anything resembling a hangover and placed my glass in the dishwasher.

After that, I headed to my room. Susan soon followed, meeting me in the bathroom while brushing my teeth.

We briefly talked about our evening as we finished getting ready for bed. It was nice having someone there to talk to. We were dressed only in panties, bumping into each other several times, unsure which way the other person was going.

When I finished in the bathroom, I tossed my panties in the dirty clothes hamper, then slipped into my side of the bed, leaving the bedside light on for Susan. I'd pulled the comforter down, so all that covered me was the sheet. I was a little nervous, waiting for Susan to join me. It almost felt like a honeymoon night; my anticipation made me a bit nervous. I wasn't sure if we would make love, have sex, or go to sleep, but I was ready for anything.

When Susan joined me, she turned the light out before slipping under the sheet. I noticed she was also nude, which started my heart racing. I turned to face her for at least a kiss goodnight. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the room's dimness, but I could see Susan looking at me.

She first said, "I left the bedroom door open. I hope that's okay."

I whispered back, “It's fine. Megan and Carli know what we're doing. They're probably going to do something before going to sleep.”

Then, "Would this be the first time you've heard her with another woman? Or did she hear you on your vacation?"

I thought momentarily, "No, we may have heard each other in Costa Rica. I don't recall, but it doesn't bother me if they hear us."

Susan continued whispering, "I've never done anything like this. I mean, making love with a mother while her daughter is down the hall."

She giggled, "And my best friend is making love to her."

I asked, “How does it make you feel?”

She replied, “It's weird and a little exciting. You two have a very unique relationship. I don't know how I'd deal with it if I were a mom or my mom was into girls.”

I snuggled closer to her, “You'd deal with it and accept it, I think. You and Carli have accepted this situation.”

I placed my hand on her ass, pulling her closer to me. Our breasts touched as I kissed her lips. We began making out, hands roaming over each other. I was half expecting Susan to take the lead, somewhat like she did in the shower. Instead, I did, hinting that she would go down on me first. Maybe it was the wine, but Susan did just that, taking her time.

Starting on my forehead, she placed little butterfly kisses on my cheeks, nose, and lips. Then Susan whispered for me to lay back and enjoy.

She sat up on her knees, gently lowering the sheet off me and the bed's end. Next, Susan leaned over me to suckle my breasts.

I started to speak, but she placed a finger over my lips, “Hush, enjoy.”

Her lips encompassed my nipple as she began to nurse. I closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying the feelings she was giving me. She switched back and forth between my breasts; when she suckled one, the other had her fingers toying with my nipple.

My moans increased as she continued playing with me. When she left my breasts and moved down to my tummy, I spread my legs, waiting for her. Before moving into position, Susan spent a few moments licking around my navel as one hand moved to my vagina. She rubbed my labia and massaged my thighs before moving between my legs.

I thought about covering my mouth because I was getting louder with my moans and words of praise. I didn't because I could hear the faint moans of Megan down the hall.

When Susan slipped her tongue between my legs, I nearly lost it. I felt Susan's hands move under my legs, so I bent my knees slightly so she could slip her arms under me. Her hands soon caressed my tummy and eventually made their way to my breasts.

Her tongue slathered my nether region as her fingers pinched and tugged my nipples. I spread my legs as far as possible, giving her all the room she needed. It wasn't hard to get vocal with the way she played with me. Now and then, I'd let out some praise or a little direction to her when something she did felt incredibly delicious.

When her tongue began concentrating on my clit I reached down to gently press her face to me. Susan had been taking her time up to this point. However, when I let out a 'fuck yes,' she pressed more with her tongue and rolled my nipples extra hard.

I could hear her sucking on me as I buried the back of my head into my pillow. Her moans helped drive me into another beautiful climax.

Susan let me writhe for a few more moments before she extracted her arms from underneath me. She continued licking my vagina, telling me how delicious I tasted. My brain went blank; the only thing I could think about was how wonderful I felt.

Finally, Susan stopped devouring me. She kissed her way up my body to snuggle next to me as I returned to reality. As I lay on my back, Susan slipped her leg over me. I reached down with one hand to hold her there.

Turning my head, I whispered, "Fuck woman. That was spectacular."

Susan giggled, “Thank Carli, she taught me everything I know.”

I replied, “Oh my. Megan is going to be in heaven.”

Susan kissed the nap of my neck, “How does that make you feel, mommy?”

I squirmed, “Mommy? Umm, I'm not sure. I'm still feeling the 'O' you just gave me.”

She giggled, “I'm just teasing you, Silvia. We can talk about it or not. You do have a very unique and erotic situation here. Kind of similar to Costa Rica.”

I sighed, “Yes, you're right. But, I only have eyes for you. Let's not make this complicated.”

Susan nuzzled me, “As you wish, my love.”

As we rested, we could hear Carli and Megan. It seemed like Carli was the one making all the noise. Well, maybe not noise, but she was enjoying Megan's attention, and hearing that was weird. So, I decided to give Susan something to moan about.

When we were in Costa Rica, I enjoyed Ines's strapless, so I whispered to Susan, "Do you like toys?"

She squirmed, “Yes, some. What do you have?”

Giggling, I replied, "I have a strapless and love giving."

I wish I could have seen her eyes because I'm sure they lit up when I said that.

“Yes, baby. I'd love that.”

I rolled over to the edge of the bed, planted my feet on the floor, and then reached into the second drawer of the nightstand. Fumbling around momentarily, I found the familiar bulb shape against my fingers. Smiling as I withdrew it, I almost turned on the light next to the bed to see Susan's reaction.

I rose off the bed and turned to place the strappy in me. I'd been using the receiving end occasionally when I was particularly horny. My fingers usually get the job done, but sometimes, a girl needs more.

It didn't take long to get it in place. I turned back to Susan, asking her to spread for me.

She giggled, “Come get me, lover. I'm all ready for you.”

Feeling my way back onto the bed, finding Susan's leg, I slipped over it. At first, I sat back on my heels, using my hands to massage her. Working my way up her thighs, I brushed my fingers over her labia. She was anxious, whispering to me that she was ready. Picturing Susan in my mind, I moved to mount her.

I felt how ready she was when I touched her. I bent forward with one hand on the strappy to ease it in.

I didn't insert it all the way, pausing when Susan gasped. When she whispered she wanted it all, I pressed deeper. Susan's hands grasped my ass cheeks as I began sliding back and forth in her. Her fingernails dug into me, encouraging me to keep it up.

My thrusting varied, slowing down slightly as I shifted my position. My breasts against hers while I humped felt wonderful. The strappy rubbing my clit as Susan whispered how good she felt added to my arousal. When my lips met hers for a kiss, I momentarily stopped thrusting; Susan whimpered, which got me going again.

My gym work was paying off, and my ab muscles didn't disappoint me. I was feeling fine as I kept fucking my new lover. Kissing, the strappy against my clit, nipples against nipples, and Susan's words pushed me to the brink.

I focused on Susan, but now and then, I could hear Carli grunting, moaning, or saying Megan's name. I thought it would be a distraction. However, it made this much more erotic.

I don't know how long Susan and I were fucking, but when she told me to go faster, I knew she was close. I wasn't far behind her, and I could feel that lovely feeling again.

When Susan pulled my face to hers for another sloppy, wet kiss, her body shuddered. We kept kissing as she reached her climax, and I neared mine. Another minute or so, and I followed Susan into the abyss.

Now, I was panting and nearing exhaustion. I slowed my actions down while the waves of ecstasy washed over me. Susan sweet-talked to me as she massaged my back, telling me how delicious she felt while thanking me. I managed to tell her I loved making her happy as I rested against her.

We were brought back to reality when we heard Carli cry out, 'Megan!'

The two of us giggled as I eased the strappy out of Susan and then rolled onto my back next to her. We lay whispering about our lovemaking, noticing the house was silent. Until Susan commented, "Megan must be a natural. Carli was rarely that vocal with me."

I hate to say it, but I'd had enough, "Susan, please. I don't feel comfortable talking about Megan and Carli. Next time, I'll shut the door. This is weirding me out; I'm sorry. At first, I thought it was sexy, but I don't know. It's just sort of odd. I need time to sort it out. I'm sorry."

Susan rolled over to nuzzle my neck, “No, I'm sorry, Silvia. I won't mention them again. I should be focusing on us and not worrying about them.”

It was hard to be mad at her as her lips brushed my neck and her fingers played with my nipples. I moaned softly.

"Thank you, Susan. I want this to be about us, also. Oh god, that feels yummy."

Susan whispered, "I'm glad you like it. You were amazing with the strappy, baby. Let me take it and clean it. Would you like to receive it next time, sweetness?"

I replied, "Thank you, it's different using it. I love that we both came together. Yes, please, although it does feel yummy in me. I want to do that. Do you have a favorite way to do it?"

I felt Susan move to my side. She touched the tip of the toy with her finger. Slowly pushing it so it brushed my clit. She was gentle, listening for my reaction. My orgasm had me glowing, and Susan's playing made me feel like doing it all over again. My moans told her she was bringing me back to life.

Susan replied, "There are several positions I enjoy. I don't have a favorite. Why don't we switch now? Maybe a quickie and call it a night?"

I purred. I was back in the mood and wondered how Susan would use it on me.

“I think that's a great idea. How do you want me?”

As Susan eased the toy out of me, I gasped. I was enjoying how she was manipulating it, and it felt delicious.

She replied, "All fours, baby. I want to slap that sweet ass while I'm fucking you."

In the dark, we changed positions, bumping into each other until we got ready.

Susan began by massaging the insides of my thighs. My ass was high in the air, head against the bed, arms resting on either side of me. Her hands explored, teased, and got me ready for her to slip the strappy in me.

We readjusted our position slightly once Susan found my pussy with the toy. I spread my legs further apart to lower myself for her. She whispered that the next time we do this, we need to have the light on so she can see me better. I agreed, wondering if this would happen again.

Easing the head between my lips, Susan mentioned how sweet my aroma was. She started slow, then as her confidence built, the thrusts became deeper and faster. It felt good until Susan began slapping my ass hard. I asked her to tone it down, and she did for a bit. Then, her enthusiasm rebounded, and the hard slapping continued.

She was getting off on it more so than I was. I hated to do it, but I faked my orgasm. Susan wasn't thinking of my pleasure, just her own, and it didn't feel right. When I was through, she withdrew the toy, kissed my ass then went to wash it.

I rolled back onto my side of the bed, waiting for her to return as I caught my breath. I heard Susan open the nightstand drawer and put my toy away. Then she slipped back into bed with me, snuggling as we faced each other. We kissed a few more times, then went to sleep.

I slept soundly until around six. I looked over to see Susan snoring away. I got up, put on panties and a robe, then went to make coffee and think about what we'd done. I know it was our first time, and we needed to talk, but I wasn't feeling as good about her and me as I'd hoped.

Fantasies are usually better than realities, which might be the case. I was willing to give it time because I liked Susan. We only needed to work out the sex thing.

I didn't think Carli or Megan would get up this early after what Susan and I heard the night before. But I heard the common bathroom door close as the coffee finished dripping. Not long after, the sound of footsteps in the otherwise silent house became louder as they approached the kitchen. I finished pouring my cup when Carli walked in. I offered her my cup and reached for another just before she spoke.

Carli apologized for being so loud the night before. She'd forgotten to close their bedroom door and promised it wouldn't happen again. She thanked me once more for being so lovely and letting her and Megan 'test the waters' as she put it.

As I tested my coffee, taking tiny sips while I listened to her, I tried to think of a response. I mentioned that we should have shut our door when we went to bed, and we'd do it tonight. I said that Megan had been smitten with her since Costa Rica and that she was pretty mature for her age, and I trusted them both, so not to worry about it anymore.

I hadn't talked to Carli that much. Mostly, it was Susan and I. As we sipped our drinks, Carli continued about how great Megan was and how nice I was. She asked what time we were leaving, if I needed help making breakfast, how long it took to get to the convention center, and things like that. I answered all her questions with a smile, then asked her a few about her and Susan.

Carli told me she'd seduced Susan years ago, but it didn't work out. Carli moved on as far as lovers. She and Susan remained good friends, and she focused on men until her fiance dumped her. She'd been celibate until last night, thanking me again for being so understanding.

We finished our coffees, and I ensured there was plenty for Susan and Megan. I left Carli to go back to bed and wait for Susan to wake up.

Susan was quietly sleeping when I slipped back into bed. I watched as she slept, admiring her body while figuring out my feelings. The weekend was still young; we had plenty of time to get to know each other better. Maybe the problem was the lack of communication, or perhaps I was still a prude. Despite talking and texting, we actually never discussed sex with each other. I assumed we had a mutual attraction; once we realized it was there and acted on it, it was interrupted by Megan and Carli.

Maybe I should have waited until Megan was out of the house, or at least not around Carli. It was something I should have considered.

I rested on my side, in somewhat of a fetal position, looking at Susan. She was lovely, and I wouldn't mind spending more time with her as long as the Megan/Carli topic didn't come up and we figured out our roles as a couple.

When Susan opened her eyes, she smiled at me. I smiled back, asking her how she slept. Susan grinned and said it was the first time she'd slept through the night in a long time. And that she never does that when sleeping in a strange bed. She joked that I'd worn her out.

We kissed good morning and then decided to shower. It wasn't late enough for us to rush, but I reminded Susan that Carli and Megan would want to shower also, so running low on hot water wasn't a good idea. She agreed, so we played just a bit, soaping each other off and ensuring every nook and cranny was clean. I must admit it was arousing, and I regretted putting a damper on things.

We finished and dressed casually since it was too early to get into our costumes. I decided to wait for everyone to get up before making something for breakfast. We had many choices, so Susan and I settled for coffee until Megan and Carli got up.

We sat at the kitchen table, talking as we sipped. I usually only have one cup of coffee daily, so I knew a second would keep me awake tonight.

After about an hour, I gave up on waiting and made Susan and me spinach and cheese omelets. Wouldn't you know it? Just as I finished cooking, Megan called out that she and Carli were going to use my shower. I smiled and shook my head as Susan laughed.

We'd finished eating, and Susan was cleaning up when our two sleepy heads wandered into the kitchen. Megan saw the clean dishes and then volunteered to make Carli breakfast. I'd had enough coffee already but sat around as Megan and our guests had some.

I mentioned what time we should leave, and we had about three hours to prepare, which was more than enough for me.

Our breakfast talk was about the convention. Nothing was said about the moans and words heard at each end of the hall.

When Megan and Carli finished eating, Carli cleaned up, and they headed back to the guest room and closed the door.

Susan and I talked a little more about the night before. I mentioned I wasn't that fond of the spanking, and she said she'd tone it down. She was looking for what excited me; we hadn't discussed it, so she was experimenting. I said I prefer more romantic things, nothing rough. I loved kissing and having my nipples played with, and I enjoyed going down on my lover. I reiterated that she was only my third lover, and I was still discovering what I wanted and to please be patient with me.

After I said all that, Susan sighed with relief, telling me she was glad we could talk like this. She enjoyed some rough things and a little power play now and then, but for the most part, she was like me, preferring romance over raw sex.

We started talking about power play and what she meant by that since I was a bit naive in that area. She said she liked to control at times and didn't mind being guided but not controlled. Susan went on to explain in detail what she meant. It didn't seem that bad to me, and I told her we could try something tonight if she wanted to.

Her eyes lit up, and then she moved over to me to hug and kiss me. Susan confessed she felt we weren't connecting like she'd hoped. I told her I felt the same way and was glad we talked.

We lounged around for an hour or so, then retired to my bedroom to get ready. It didn't take us long to shower. We played a little bit. However, we needed to get dressed for the convention.

After doing my hair, my costume took twenty minutes to get into. I was anxious to see Susan's, but she shooed me out once I was ready. I could hear Carli exclaim 'Oh my' down the hall as I waited in the living room. I saw the Princess Peach costume and wouldn't have thought it got an 'Oh my.' But then I'm assuming Megan was in her costume.

When Susan came out of my room, my jaw dropped. I remember seeing the Flintstones from time to time, way back when. Betty and Wilma looked good, but Susan's version of Betty was slightly more provocative. Her Betty had cleavage, a much shorter blue dress, a cute choker, and a big blue bow in her hair. Instead of going barefoot, Susan wore sandals. I think heels would have made her sexier, but we would walk a lot today, and heels were impractical.

I told her I loved it and I'd never look at Betty Rubble the same way again. Susan laughed, then commented on my cleavage. She knew who Mary Jane was and mentioned I looked better than any of the actresses who played her.

We modeled for each other when Carli and Megan came out in their costumes. Carli looked amazing as Wilma. If I weren't keen on Susan, I would be flirting with Carli if Megan wasn't already sleeping with her.

Like mine, Megan's costume was a bit too small for her. It would have been worse if she'd had heels on. To be truthful, she did look as hot as Carli and Susan.

We took Susan's car to the convention when our modeling was complete. Carli and Susan had paid for our passes. My uncertain feeling about the convention was slowly fading away. It's hard to be negative when everyone around you is being positive and giddy.

For me, the convention was just an excuse to be close to Susan. However, the more they talked about it, the more my mind opened to embrace it.

We parked in one of the huge lots around the convention center. People dressed in simple and exotic costumes were exiting their vehicles, laughing and talking. It was a short walk to the entrance. Susan handed us our passes, and in we went.

KamaliyaFrenchh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamaliyaFrenchh

I was amazed; there was so much to do and see. I began reading about the seminars from the brochure I'd picked up as we entered. Some people were giving talks I'd heard of and seen on television. Susan and Carli had their day planned out and told Megan and me where to meet them for lunch. We'd catch up with each other and see how things were going.

Just before we split up, I heard a voice call my name. We all looked around and then focused on a very fit blonde walking towards us. At first, I didn't recognize Michelle from my gym. She didn't mention she was going to be here.

She was dressed as Lara Croft, Tomb Raider. Michelle wore super short shorts, a small vest over a crop top, hiking boots, and gun belts and had her hair tied back in a ponytail.

When it dawned on me who it was, I greeted her with a smile. We hugged, and then I introduced her to everyone.

As Michelle was introduced, she complimented each of us on our outfits. Megan was adorable as Princess Peach. Betty and Wilma were very sexy and a great idea. I was the perfect Mary Jane. Naturally, with each compliment, one was returned. She did look hot, and I was glad Megan didn't say anything because I knew what she was thinking.

We chatted for a few moments, and then Michelle was on her way to some talk she'd signed up for. Before Michelle left, I asked her to take our pictures. I think it took about ten minutes. I handed Michelle my phone, and she took various poses of us together, separately and in pairs. She also took some for herself, which was fine. We also stopped a passerby and asked them to take our pictures with Michelle. I shared the pictures with Susan before we thanked Michelle and said goodbye. Megan would get them when we got home, and Carli would get hers from Susan.

After Michelle left, we finalized our plan for the day. I decided to wander around and meet everyone later. Megan had brought her camera and a small lens and was going to take pictures of attendees, with their permission, of course.

So, we hugged and went our separate ways. The convention turned out to be interesting. Not that I would go again, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I saw characters from my childhood, sexy aliens, comic book heroes, a couple of real actors hurrying to their autograph sessions, and many happy people.

When the day was over, we met at the prearranged area. Megan had taken close to five hundred pictures. Susan and Carli had a couple of autographs and a pair of first-issue graphic novels signed by their creators. I was teasingly admonished for calling them comic books. I got all my steps in for the day and then some.

We headed home to change and to go to dinner. I listened as everyone told about their day. They had more fun than I did, which is fine. On the way home, I debated about going the next day. I decided to because Susan had paid for the pass, and I didn't want her to have wasted her money. I did choose not to dress up, not that I had an elaborate costume. I just wasn't into it.

I figured I'd tell them in the morning to avoid putting a damper on dinner.

It was pretty early, too early to go out to dinner. Susan and I changed and then showered. It was nice decompressing with her to talk to as we cleaned up. We did kiss and fondle some, but no sex. We were saving that for our dessert.

We still hadn't decided where to go to eat. None of us are big foodies, so someplace nice was all I required. Megan's the same way, as I am laid back and easygoing.

When Susan and I were dressed, Megan and Carli showered in my bath. They followed our lead and didn't take long to get cleaned up.

Sitting in the living room sipping our wine, Susan and I discussed dinner. I knew a few nice places and suggested them to her. She looked them up on her phone as we waited for Megan and Carli.

When they entered the living room, Carli plopped on the sofa with Megan beside her. Megan asked about dinner plans, and Susan mentioned we hadn't decided yet.

Megan said she was a little tired and asked if it would be alright if we ordered in instead of getting dressed up and going out.

I looked at Susan as she shrugged her shoulders, telling us it was fine. She was a little worn out, also. Carli was also okay with staying in and relaxing. I mentioned a Chinese place we ordered from as Megan got up to get their menu.

Megan returned and passed it around for Carli and Susan to look over. When they made their decisions, I called and ordered. I think we were all glad Megan suggested staying in. Although nobody said it, it had been a long day, and we were looking forward to another night of lovemaking.

I opened another bottle of wine as we waited for our dinners to be delivered. We talked more about the convention and the various cosplayers we saw.

Carli mentioned she'd seen Michelle at one of the talks she went to and that she would stream the Lara Croft movies once she got back home. We all laughed, and Megan told her Michelle wasn't in them. Carli blushed, admitting Michelle had a killer body and that she might start working out more at school. She didn't realize she was that much out of shape.

We all told her she was in great shape, with Megan telling her she loved Carli's body. That got a blush from Carli and a smile.

When dinner arrived, we passed around the various entrees, making combination plates for each of us. Susan and Carli loved the spicier dishes as long as they had wine to quench the fire. After eating in Costa Rica, Megan and I had gotten used to spicier foods. I'd made some recipes, and we both enjoyed the variety added to our routine meals.

When we finished eating, Megan and I thanked our guests for dinner. Megan volunteered to clean the few dishes we used, and then we returned to relaxing in the living room. We killed a second bottle of wine and then went off to bed. I made sure, this time, that my door was closed before I shut out the light. I didn't know what Susan and I would do, but I didn't want to hear Megan and Carli down the hall in the middle of it.

Megan

Carli and I played in the shower for a bit because we had the room, which was fun. I liked being all soapy and slick, rubbing our bodies together. We didn't stay too long because I knew Mom and Susan were waiting for us.

When we finally reached the kitchen, Mom and Susan were making dinner, sipping wine, and in a great mood. I think we all were. Orgasms tend to make everyone happy, I've discovered.

Susan poured Carli a glass of wine as I looked on with puppy dog eyes. Susan looked over at Mom, who also granted her permission to pour one for me. I thanked her and then sat with Carli at the kitchen table. We watched as Mom and Susan finished preparing dinner.

Dinner was great. Mom does good things with simple ingredients. We had marinated grilled chicken, Quinoa, and a garden salad.

It was strange that nobody said anything about what we'd all just done. We all knew what happened, but we kept silent. I was expecting something, but that didn't come until we were on our third glass of wine. Our conversation bounced around the sex topic until Carli asked how we discovered our 'lesbian side.'

Mom briefly thought, then told her about our Costa Rican vacation with Ines and Triana. I didn't interrupt. Mom and I hadn't really talked about it too much. We both knew what happened, and we didn't compare lovers or anything. We only talked about how we felt about being more open.

Mom said wow, she saw what was going on with Ines and me while feeling the way she did with Triana.

Mom knew so much more than I gave her credit for. Her story was fascinating, with her insights into my seduction. When she finished, our guests asked a few questions, and then all eyes turned to me. I took a deep breath, set my wine glass down, then commenced to tell my version.

I mentioned things Mom knew nothing about, like kissing Ines that first night in her room. I also saw how Triana was teasing mom with her boobs. Mom smiled, blushed, and was embarrassed at some of the things I talked about. However, in the end, everything was fine. I didn't go into what I did sexually, well, except about shaving my pussy. It's still like that, and I love it.

When the stories were over, Mom decided it was her bedtime. Susan got up to join her, and we all said our goodnights.

It didn't take long for Carli and I to lock up the house and go to the guest room. Both of us were buzzed and, after the stories, a little aroused also. We did the bathroom thing, and I turned out the light after I got into bed.

We began whispering to each other, hands wandering, a kiss now and then until our passions were on fire. Carli sort of took charge, asking me to roll onto my back. I did, and she rolled over me, straddling me, and began kissing my lips. I squirmed under her as she kissed and whispered how perfect I was.

My body tingled as she went down my neck to my breasts. I was cooing and moaning, eyes closed, enjoying Carli's attention. Her kisses felt nice against my skin, and intermittently, she'd tease me with her tongue. When Carli got to my breasts, she stayed there, switching back and forth, sucking on my nipples, biting and circling them with her tongue.

I pressed my head into my pillow and pressed her to me with my hands, holding her at each breast. I loved it when she would bite and tug, then suck as much of my boob as possible into her mouth. The pop when she released it would have been funny if it didn't feel so good.

I released her head, thinking she would go lower. Carli didn't disappoint, licking and kissing her way down my tummy to my legs.

I giggled when she told me she would suck my toes because I didn't believe her. I never thought my feet were sexual until I felt her tongue against my arch. Oh my, what a feeling that was. Carli asked if I liked that, and my response was a dreamy, "Yes, ma'am."

She laughed and then continued giving each foot a tongue bath. When she finished, Carli kissed her way up my ankles and thighs, then stopped as she rested her head against my inner thigh, blowing her warm breath on my bare pussy.

Carli's compliments kept coming, telling me what a pretty kitty I had as she parted my labia with her tongue. I arched my back as she licked to her heart's content, telling me how sweet I tasted.

I was feeling so good I draped my legs over her back while she raised my ass with her hands. Her tongue was deep inside, toying with my clit as my eyes rolled back. I was close to my climax, and Carli could sense it.

To push me over, she began toying with my rosebud, gently massaging it as she sucked on my pussy. I was losing my mind. I felt so good. It wasn't long after I felt her finger on my bud that I reached my climax.

Pressing my heels into Carli's back, I arched up and let go. I may have pushed too hard because Carli moved, so my feet rolled off her and onto the bed. My squirming continued as she eased up with her tongue. The waves of my orgasm slowly settled down, which allowed me to catch my breath and coax Carli back to me for a snuggle and several kisses.

As we lay kissing and whispering how yummy being together was, we could hear someone down the hall moaning. We giggled as we listened, wondering aloud if we should have closed the door. I knew Mom would never walk in on us, and I wouldn't do that to her. But the sounds from her bedroom gave me an idea of what they were doing.

Carli was getting anxious for me to reciprocate. She didn't say anything. However, I could tell she was ready by the way she was talking. I decided to try something different, thinking the hints she dropped about me being so much younger turned her on.

I figured she had a thing for one or more of her players, so I called her 'coach' to see how she'd react.

She said nothing when I told her she was the best coach ever. I used more of a sweet tone of voice, which may have stunned her. She started getting into it as I squirmed against her, kissing and licking while praising her.

Carli began responding as if I were one of her players. I could tell this was her major fantasy, so I ran with it.

Carli began suggesting things I could do to her, which I did. She guided me as if it were my first time with another female. She called me 'baby' and other sweet names as I kissed her forehead, cheeks, and neck.

Her body responded as I moved down it to suckle one breast gently, then the other. I waited for her to refer to herself as 'mommy,' but that never happened. She was the coach, and I was her star player.

Carli's moans became louder as I continued to suckle, bite, and lick her breasts. I moved over her so my thigh was over her vagina. As I nursed, I moved my leg up and down her, feeling her warm arousal increasing.

When she pressed my head down, I eased back down the bed and used my tongue to play with her navel. Carli loved that, moaning louder as the tip of my tongue made little circles around it. When I began sucking her skin into my mouth and leaving little bites, she nearly lost it.

Carli then moaned for me to go lower. I smiled and did as 'coach' instructed. I got a 'good girl' from her as I bathed each thigh, kissing, licking, and sucking her skin. I didn't get much further because the coach wanted my tongue inside her.

I treated her pussy to a long, slow bath at first. When she arched her head back, I pressed my face to her, driving straight for her clit. When the tip of my tongue glided over it, Carli said, 'god, yes, baby.'

Grinning, I stayed there to give her a ride. My knees were close to the edge of the bed, so I moved as best I could without leaving Carli's pussy. I managed to work my hands under her ass as my tongue swirled around inside her.

I lifted her lower body so I was on my knees with her legs draped over my shoulders, devouring her. I held on to her with a bear hug, feverishly licking her. Carli cried out my name, baby, oh god, yes, and a few f-bombs. In the back of my mind, I knew Mom and Susan could hear her, but I didn't care.

I was on fire, and it felt good handling Carli this way and hearing what a fantastic job I was doing. When Carli climaxed, I released her by dropping her from my grasp, letting her legs fall to my side as I wiped my face with my hands.

I could make out her silhouette on the bed and hear her panting. Carli was in a daze, mumbling my name and telling me she'd never felt that good. I smiled and then laid on top of her, kissing and whispering that I enjoyed it, too.

We lay talking, snuggled in each other's arms until we dozed off.

Early the following day, we were still entwined when I heard Mom get up. Carli was snoring away as I looked up at the ceiling and recalled last night. I didn't think I was voracious or strong enough to lift her body up like I did.

Maybe it was all adrenaline, I don't know. It may be weird, but I felt empowered. I didn't think I could control the situation in bed, and I usually let my lover do that. I'm not very experienced, but I'm learning more with each one, discovering what I enjoy and don't. I rolled over onto my side and fell back asleep.

It was very early when I felt Carli leave the bed. I assumed she had to use the bathroom, but she was gone a long time. I rolled over to look at the empty bed next to me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The bed was bathed in our musk, and I'd change the sheets when we returned from the convention center. From what I could hear from her room, Mom would probably be doing hers also. I smiled when Carli returned and snuggled against her. Her skin was cool to the touch and soft as my hand softly massaged her. I was in my happy place.

Carli and I both nodded off again. I heard Mom and Susan softly talking in the kitchen when I woke. I assumed they were discussing the sounds they heard from us, and that's fine. I was proud of my behavior, and a sated Carli proved I did well.

About thirty minutes later, my lover woke once more. We kissed and talked briefly, then headed to the shower. Carli washed me down as if she were worshiping my body, taking her time making sure every part of me was clean. It seemed she was in a needy mood. Perhaps showing her I could take charge gave her something to think about.

After showering, we dressed in shorts and tees, then joined Mom and Susan in the kitchen. Mom had made breakfast for herself and Susan. We'd gotten up too late for that, so I volunteered to make breakfast for Carli and me.

Mom and Susan hung out with us while we ate, sipping coffee and making small talk. We talked about the convention and what time we were leaving. When Carli and I finished eating, Carli cleared the table and did the dishes. Then we went back to our room and closed the door this time. We had lots of time before we had to leave, so back to bed, we went after getting undressed.

We started kissing until Carli paused. She asked if she could see me in my white stockings, heels, and cutest cotton panties. I blushed, telling her sure. I got out of bed, peeked down the hall to be sure Mom and Susan couldn't hear me, and then snuck into my room to get my things. I put on my stockings, looked for some cute panties, put them on, and then searched in my closet for my heels.

After slipping into them, I snuck back into the guest room. Carli was sitting up against the headboard; the sheets were thrown back, and she was rubbing. I closed the door behind me and then walked to the foot of the bed.

Carli asked me to back up so she could look me over. I took a couple of steps back and stood with my hands on my hips, posing for her. She bit her lower lip as she looked me up and down. The hand between her legs began rubbing faster until she slipped a finger in.

I smiled, started posing for her, and began asking her questions and playing with her.

I started with, “Does coach like me like this?”

Carli nodded, “Yes, baby. I love it. You have such yummy long legs. That bare sweet pussy is to die for, sweetness.”

I moved a little more provocatively for her, licking my lips and running my hands down my sides. Carli closed her eyes as she continued masturbating. When she opened them, I was kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples for her. I was having fun and getting aroused watching her as I teased her.

Then I suggested she get off the bed and on her knees because my sweet bare pussy needed attention.

I spread wider as Carli said, “Yes, Megan. Anything for my sweet girl.”

Smiling, I said, “Come to baby, coach.”

Carli did a sweet little growl, then left the bed to kneel before me. She massaged my legs as she placed her face between them. Carli was on fire, lapping at me like a starving kitten. I placed a hand on her head, telling her how good she felt. She looked up at me, smiling as she continued.

I was getting a rush telling her what to do and treating her the way I was. It wasn't degrading or anything like that, just praising her and enjoying how she made me feel. When I felt my knees weakening, I held her head tightly, pressing her to me.

My body shook as I climaxed. Carli's face glistened as she pulled back to watch me convulse. Sitting back on her heels, she smiled up at me, her eyes sparkling.

Carli wiped her face with her fingers, then licked them clean as I watched.

I praised her, “Oh god, Carli. That was just, wow.”

Carli smiled, "I loved it too, babydoll. You are an amazing lover."

I blushed, “Thank you. I'm still learning.”

Carli stood, and we kissed and hugged for a few minutes.

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand and then suggested we change after cleaning up. I knew we couldn't use Mom's shower, so I suggested we take turns in the common one. Carli was okay with that, so I went to my room and waited until she was done. Then I cleaned up and changed into my costume.

When I returned to the guest room, Carli was changed and ready to go. She looked hot in her modified Wilma Flintstone outfit. It was much sexier than the cartoon one, and I couldn't wait to see how Susan had spiced up Betty.

Carli complimented me on my Princess Peach outfit and asked if I'd leave it on for a bit when we got home. I giggled, telling her, sure.

We went to the living room to find Mom and Susan waiting. We took turns modeling our outfits, then climbed into Susan's car to hit the convention. It was going to be a fun day.

I'd brought my camera because walking around and not doing anything seemed boring to me. At least with a camera, I would have an excuse to talk to people. I had a feeling there would be lots of costumes I had no clue about, so taking pictures and talking to the people might be a way to broaden my horizons.

When we arrived, there were lots of people dressed up. I didn't realize the convention was this big. I was amazed that there were so many different and weird costumes.

We entered the center and discussed what and where we were going. Mom was going to wander, Carli and Susan had seminars to attend, and I was going to walk around, gawk, and take pictures. Before we split up, someone Mom knew came over to say hello.

She was dressed as Lara Croft, Tomb Raider. I didn't know Mom knew anyone that looked that yummy. I could see her ab muscles because of the costume she wore. They looked delicious. Mom introduced Michelle to all of us. She complimented our creativity and how good we all looked.

Michelle talked with us for a few minutes; then, Mom asked her to take our pictures. We paired off and posed, and Mom got a ton of pictures, including some of her with Michelle. We also posed with Michelle and had a stranger take our picture. When Michelle left, she told Mom she'd talk to her at the gym on Monday. I was wondering how Mom knew her.

When Michelle left, we finalized our plans and went our separate ways. I was glad I had a digital camera because I was going to get a lot of pictures.

I wandered around, taking pictures and looking at all the vendor booths. I got quite a few smiles from men and women as they looked me over. Some complimented my costume; a couple of people mentioned I was too tall to be Princess Peach, not knowing I could hear them. I didn't care, and I was enjoying walking around.

Several Mario brothers flirted with me, making jokes about getting together. I shrugged them off and took their words as compliments that I'd made the right choice regarding a costume, and I looked good in it.

I saw Mom walking around, although I don't think she saw me. I thought I saw Michelle walking around, but I didn't think she saw me either. There were so many sexy women in costume; it was like a candy store. A couple of lade zombies walked by me, and I overheard one say to the other, "I'd love to eat her brains." That made me giggle.

I would bet for some, dressing up and having sex in costume is a turn-on. I could see that being a thing for some people, living out their fantasies like that. I guess it could be fun. Maybe someday, when I'm older, and with a lover I trust maybe, I'd try it.

I met everyone at the designated spot, just a minute or so late. We talked about our day as we headed back to the car to go home. It was a pretty good day overall, I think. I knew Carli was tired because she snuggled with me on the way home, resting her head against my shoulder.

At home, we showered and dressed in shorts and tees to relax before going out to dinner. I didn't think Carli was up for it, so I suggested we stay home and order out. Nobody objected, so we ordered from our favorite Chinese place.

We ordered a variety of dishes and patiently awaited their arrival. After about thirty minutes, Carli and I set the table. We broke out a second bottle of wine, opened it, and set it on the table. We'd decided with the things we ordered to each grab a sample. Our picks went from mild to spicy so that it would be interesting.

When our food arrived, Susan paid, and we moved to the kitchen. We passed around the boxes, added some to our plates, and then ate. Seeing Carli's reactions when she ate something a bit too spicy was fun.

We continued talking about the convention and what would happen the next day. We planned to make it short since Susan and Carli needed to return to work on Monday. I would dress up again, and I didn't think Mom would.

After dinner, I did the dishes and joined everyone in the living room. We didn't stay up too much later because we were tired. I had been wondering all day what Carli would want to do tonight. I had a feeling she may have gotten some ideas at the convention, seeing all the various sexy costumes.

So, when we went to bed, I closed our door like Mom.

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments