Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silvia

Susan and Carli arrived on Friday afternoon before the convention. The weather was warmer than usual in the low eighties. Megan and I had been cleaning the house and ensuring we had plenty of things to drink, eat, and snack on. We were both in shorts and loose tops when they arrived. They were friends, so we didn't feel the need to get all dressed up.

My phone buzzed when they set off the motion sensor in the driveway. Megan was in her room finishing putting things away so Carli wouldn't think she was a slob, which she wasn't. Megan ran into the living room as if it were Christmas morning.

We both walked out to greet them and help carry in their luggage, but first, there were hugs. Susan and I hugged just as long as Megan and Carli did. Susan felt comfortable in my arms, and I almost didn't want to let her go.

They were dressed similarly to my darling and me: shorts, flip-flops, and loose blouses. Megan and I helped with their luggage and showed them to the spare bedroom. Megan offered to sleep on the sofa bed if they didn't want to sleep in the same bed.

Carli and Susan nixed that idea because they didn't want to put us out. I asked if they'd had lunch, and Susan said they'd stopped on the way. We left their luggage in the spare room to head into the kitchen to get something to drink and then relax in the living room to chat.

They both looked yummy, tanned, toned, and smiling. The four of us sipped iced tea and talked about the convention. They bought tickets for all of us for both days and planned to take Megan and me to dinner on Saturday night. I mentioned I had a variety of foods for our dinner and breakfasts; since it was hot, I planned on grilling tonight.

Since they were staying in the guest room, I also told them to feel free to use my bathroom. Getting ready for the convention using only one of the two bathrooms was silly. Susan offered to share it with me and leave the other bathroom for Carli and Megan. I liked that idea and began thinking of ways to get Susan alone to see if we had that mutual attraction.

I was sure at some point, using the bathroom together, we'd 'bump' into each other or see each other naked. Maybe then I'd find out if Susan was interested.

I could tell from Megan's glances at Carli there was a spark, but like Costa Rica, something would have to happen to start the fire. Hopefully, this weekend will be intimate as well as fun.

We discussed the convention and their plans regarding speakers and exhibits. I decided to wander around while Susan and Carli did their thing. Megan mentioned she might go to a seminar with them or wander around with me. We left things open, never having been there before. Plus, we had all day Saturday to see what it was like.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Megan and Carli were doing a bit of subtle flirting. Smiles occasionally appeared on their faces as they shifted in their seats. I think Susan noticed it also, but we didn't say anything to embarrass either of them. Of course, Susan and I were doing the same thing.

I looked at Susan in shorts, her loose top, and barefoot. I imagined her legs draped over my shoulders once or twice, with her moaning as I happily devoured her. Luckily, nobody noticed my brief lack of attention to the conversation.

We went through the entire pitcher of iced tea. Megan refreshed our glasses, pausing longer with Carli than with Susan or me.

In the back of my mind, I knew this weekend would end up with all of us knowing where we stood with each other. My thoughts were more positive than not, giving me a delicious tingle.

The only problem was how to initiate the intimacy between Susan and myself. Megan and Carli would probably sneak off to do something. Hopefully, Susan would be receptive to my advances when I got up the nerve to make them.

After finishing our drinks, we took a break so our guests could unpack and get organized. I offered to show Susan my bathroom and shower while Carli and Megan went down the hall to begin unpacking. Susan was impressed with the bathroom, the size of the shower, and the walk-in closet. I told her she was welcome to use it anytime as I pointed out the shampoo and conditioner she could use. I showed her the linen closet and leaned back against the countertop as she looked around.

Susan grinned as she looked the shower over, "There's a lot of room in there; I might get lost."

I laughed, "Just yell; I'll help you find your way out."

She looked closer, "You could fit three or four people in here. This is amazing."

I laughed, “Well, there's only been two max. Lloyd and me, but I guess it could hold four with some squeezing.”

“I bet squeezing could be a lot of fun, Silvia. But, two is comfy.”

My reply surprised me and delighted Susan, "We could test it out in the morning if you'd like."

Susan turned to face me, grinning ear to ear. Moving closer, she slipped her arms around my waist, “What would Megan say? I don't want to cause any drama this weekend.”

Our eyes met, “She'd say it was about time, Mom. You and Susan have been flirting around long enough. Would Carli say anything?”

Susan grinned, “No, I think she has the hots for Megan.”

Susan looked for my reaction, half expecting me to freak out, “I think Megan would enjoy some private time with Carli. I've seen how they look at each other.”

Susan replied, "Carli and I discussed this on our way here. We both felt it was possible. Carli usually doesn't go for much younger girls, but I'm sure they'd have a wonderful time together with your consent."

I replied, "I didn't talk with Megan about couplings this weekend. I figured whatever happened happened. Our relationship has dramatically changed since our Costa Rica trip. We're less like mother and daughter and more like friends. However, there's still that line we respect. Both of us are more open to new experiences thanks to that trip.

Susan smiled, and with that said, she leaned in and kissed me.

Our kiss lingered for quite some time. Her lips felt good against mine as our tongues danced and played. I had straightened up from against the counter, leaning into Susan. As we kissed, we held onto each other's ass cheeks, massaging, squeezing, and pressing ourselves together.

After a few moments, we paused, "You know, a shower does sound pretty good right now after that drive, Silvia. Would you want to join me?"

I purred, “I was going to throw the dinner things together, but that can wait. A shower does sound delicious.”

We broke our embrace, and then Susan reached in to start the water. We moved into my bedroom to undress, and I closed the door to my room so we wouldn't be disturbed.

As each piece of clothing dropped to the floor, we kissed, caressed, and giggled. I felt like it was my first time all over again. Our hearts raced as we fumbled with buttons, clasps, and underwear.

With our clothes in a common pile at the foot of my bed, Susan playfully slapped my ass and told me to lead the way.

Susan and I are close to the same body type. It was almost like seeing a copy of me in my late twenties. As I got into the shower, I adjusted the water temperature as Susan slipped behind me, playing with my ass as I stood there, water cascading over my breasts.

I turned to face her, and we resumed kissing. Our breasts rubbed together as we explored each other's mouths once more. Those familiar sensations I experienced in Costa Rica flooded back as we made out under the shower head.

I broke off our kiss, looked into Susan's eye, and whispered, "Guests come first."

Susan smiled, “Yes, ma'am.”

I kissed her briefly, then licked my way down her body, pausing at each breast to suckle and bite. My hands explored her curves as Susan moaned. I toyed with her, trying to discover what she enjoyed. My fingers traced her soft skin. I made sweet bites and suckled each nipple, adding a few playful slaps on her firm ass. Eventually, I knelt before her, marveling at her neatly trimmed pubes.

She looked freshly trimmed as if she knew this would happen. Her mons was cut like a vee pointing down to her vagina. I traced the outer edges of it with my index finger, evoking a soft purr from Susan. She asked if I liked it, and I replied that it was lovely.

Susan leaned back against the shower wall, spreading her legs as she did, "I touched her up yesterday, hoping you'd get to see her. I'm so glad you like her, baby."

It was strange being called 'baby' by someone younger than me. I liked it. After that brief interlude, I placed my hands on her ass and buried my face between her legs. Even with the water hitting my back and her front, I could sense her sweet, musky, and delicious aroma.

My tongue went straight for Susan's clit. When I began playing with it, Susan moaned, "You're hungry, baby."

I didn't reply and kept my focus on her little nubbin. Susan moaned, purred, called my name, called me baby, and a few other terms of endearment. I was too busy devouring her to keep track of them. Susan's moaning became louder when I slipped a finger under my tongue, slowly moving it back and forth. Her fingers sifted through my wet hair, her words complimenting me as I dined.

We kept at it, with Susan telling me how good it felt and suggesting little movements with my tongue and finger. When she asked for a second digit, I smiled and gladly accommodated her. I missed this and was looking forward to Susan reciprocating at some point.

The water cascading over us began to cool, which was convenient. I felt her body writhe as she climaxed and bucked on my tongue and fingers. However, I wasn't sated; I continued licking and sucking at her until she pressed her hands on my head to stop me.

Susan convulsed. The palms of her hands slapped the shower walls as she pressed her face into me for one final spasm.

She managed to speak, exclaiming, "Oh fuck, Silvia! God, yes, baby!"

My tongue and fingers eased up as Susan peeked, then slowly returned to normal. I could hear her panting as she motioned me up to kiss and cuddle while the cooler water drenched us.

Susan suggested we wash before we leave the shower. I expected her to reciprocate, but we were doing this for the first time, and I wasn't sure what to expect.

I shut the water off so we wouldn't run out of warm. I'd never experienced that and didn't want this to be the first time.

Susan took the lead, shampooing my hair while telling me how good a pussy licker I was. I thanked her, letting her know I was pretty new at it. She laughed, telling me some women were just naturally good at it.

Our conversation moved from that to Susan asking about my experiences with women. I didn't want to tell her too much, but I did mention Megan and I both had a wonderful time with our guide and chef in Costa Rica, then let it go.

But I was waiting for the big question, and Susan didn't disappoint when she asked if Megan and I were intimate. She apologized first, telling me she knew we weren't blood-related, but Susan was curious, and neither she nor Carli were judgmental.

I reassured her that her question was legitimate and I wasn't offended. However, Megan and I weren't intimate, and I had no plans to cross that line.

Even though Susan had mentioned that little disclaimer, I could tell she was relieved when I said we weren't involved.

Our conversation continued as I washed Susan's hair. My line of questioning was similar to hers regarding her and Carli being intimate. Susan confessed they had been long ago, but those days ended when Carli met her loser ex-fiance.

With our hair clean and conditioned, Susan began the next phase, soaping me down. I'd turned the water back on, figuring the water heater had caught back up.

With me all nice and soapy, Susan began kissing my lips. Our bodies were slick from the soap as we pressed together, breasts smushing, which sent yummy tingles through me.

When Susan reached down to start fingering me, my knees nearly buckled. As we kissed, Susan gently backed me up to the shower wall. I reached over and found the valve to shut the water off again.

With the water off, Susan's lips left mine. She slid down my soapy body to kneel before me. I looked down at her, smiling, and she asked me to turn around and bend slightly while spreading my legs.

I grinned, “Yes, ma'am.”

Susan giggled, "Such a good girl. We have so much to talk about and explore, good girl. But, first, you need a good cummie."

My response was a giggle and, “Yes, please.”

It was fun playing this little game; however, I knew we needed to talk before going somewhere I wasn't comfortable with.

Susan gave my ass a quick swat. The sound reverberated within the confines of the tiled enclosure. Her next move was to place her hand between my legs and finger me from behind. She began kissing and licking my ass cheeks while finger fucking me.

Now, it was my turn to praise and compliment. My moans and words told her I was enjoying her attention. She was outstanding, and I loved her technique. When Susan eased a second finger into me, I gasped. But when I felt her tongue tease my rosebud, it took me to the brink.

Susan's attention to my ass and vagina felt heavenly. The occasional swat on my ass didn't do anything for me, but Susan enjoyed doing it, so I played along.

Her manipulations of my body soon brought me to an intense climax, slightly different from what Tiana and Ines had accomplished. I almost cried when I finally came, and it was that intense.

When I did, Susan eased up, gently kissing my ass and slowing her fingers as I recovered. She snaked her body against mine while the sensations ebbed, rising to nuzzle my neck.

When she whispered, “I love your body, Silvia. Maybe we won't go to the convention and stay here to fuck all day.”

I giggled, "No, you spent all that money already. But we don't have to stay there all day."

Susan turned me around, smiling, then kissed me passionately, her fingers teasing my nipples.

She broke our kiss, "I like how you think, good girl."

I blushed, "We'll have to talk after dinner, Ms. Yummy."

Susan smiled, “I know we need boundaries. I like to do things to test those on a first date.”

I agreed and turned the water back on. We finished getting clean, got out, and dried off. I suggested Susan bring her suitcase into my room and share my bed. She smiled, then kissed me as I started to get dressed.

Susan wrapped herself in a towel, kissed me again, and headed to the guest room to get her things. When she returned, she mentioned Carli and Megan had broken the ice and were going to sleep together.

I grinned, "Like mother, like daughter and suggested we start the dinner prep.

Megan

Friday morning before the convention, I went for a six-mile run because I was too antsy sitting around the house waiting for Carli and Susan. When I returned, I showered, dressed, and practiced my Spanish. Mom and I had a light lunch, and I could tell she was anxious, too. Around about one, our guests finally arrived.

It was hard to maintain my composure; I was so excited to see Carli that I hugged her longer than expected. Hopefully, Mom and Susan didn't notice how I melted into her arms.

We helped with their luggage and showed them the guest room and bathroom. We pointed out my room and Mom's. I almost got my costume out to model, but I thought letting them relax and unwind from their drive would be better.

We moved to the living room to relax and chat. We sipped iced tea while discussing the convention, dinner, and breakfast. We'd probably eat lunch at the convention or skip lunch and have a nice dinner. Carli and Susan were treating us Saturday night; we would come home, change, and then go out to dinner. Nothing fancy, that needed reservations because we weren't sure how we'd feel after being dressed up all day.

Mom ensured our guests knew they could use her bathroom if the common one was busy. Susan mentioned it would be nice in the morning when we were getting ready.

Time seemed to fly by as we sat and talked. I kept checking Susan and Carli's legs, trying to be discreet as I watched them shift in their seats. Carli may have caught me several times because she'd look at me and smile, then change her position to offer me a different view.

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

I started doing the same thing to her; we played a little game, hoping Mom and Susan didn't notice.

I refilled our glasses as we continued to chat. Carli smiled up at me while I refilled hers, thanking me with a wink. I must have blushed because I got that yummy tingle inside me. When she called me 'sweetie' and thanked me, I almost lost it.

We took a small break from talking so our guests could unpack and organize themselves. I returned to my room to close the computer while Mom escorted Susan to her bathroom to show her where she kept the towels and shampoo.

As I was shutting down my computer, I saw Carli leaning against my bedroom door jam with a smile.

Carli spoke, “Whatcha doing, cutie?”

I shivered, “Shutting down the computer. I won't be using it the rest of tonight.”

Carli stepped inside my room, closing the door but leaving it ajar just enough so nobody could see us from down the hall and Mom's room.

I turned my chair to look at her; she stood in front of me, looking down into my eyes.

“What or who are you going as tomorrow, Megan?”

I giggled, “It's a surprise. But, I'll tell if you tell.”

Carli grinned, "Deal, sweetie. I'm going as a naughty Wilma Flintstone, and Susan is Betty Rubble. Now, your turn."

I imagined Carli dressed like Wilma, which made me giggle, then I told her, "Princess Peach from Mario brothers. I don't know any characters, and I think she's cute. I'm too tall for it, but I hope it works."

Carli's eyes lit up, "I bet you're super cute as Princess Peach. It doesn't matter if you have her body type. It's how you act and the costume, sweetie. Just have fun with it. I'm sure you'll be a sweet peach."

I replied, “Thanks, I'll try. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. What time are we getting ready for the convention?”

Carli moved to my bed, sitting on the corner as I swiveled my chair to face her.

“I believe it starts at ten. I'm not sure how long it takes to get there, so we'll leave that up to your mom. Would you mind showing your outfit to me?"

I grinned, “Anything for you, Carli.”

She smiled, “You're so sweet, Megan.”

I retrieved my costume from the closet and showed Carli as I held it against me.

Carli exclaimed, "Oh my, that skirt will show off those long, delicious legs. You have flats or heels for that?"

I blushed, “I was going to wear flats since we'll be walking around most of the time. I wanted to be comfy. I do have some heels that go with it.”

Carli looked me over, "Flats are a good idea; maybe when you get dressed in the morning, you could show me how you look in those heels."

I nearly purred, “I could do that. As long as Mom and Susan don't see, I guess. I looked at myself when I first got this outfit. I think it's a bit too small, but it will have to do.”

Carli smiled, "We'll make sure your mother and Susan don't see. It can be our private little show, sweetness, because I think you're adorable. I think we have chemistry, Megan. I knew it when we were on that boat in Costa Rica. I'm sorry, I had to say it. I'll stop if you don't like it."

I blushed, "I love it. I think we have chemistry, also. The only problem I see is that you live so far away, and if I decided to go to school there, it would be so frustrating seeing you and not being able to be with you. Carli, I wouldn't mind giving you a private showing in the morning."

Carli sighed, “Yes, that would be a problem for both of us. So, would your mom be upset if we hooked up? You didn't mention that.”

I sat on the edge of the bed next to her, "No, Mom is cool. She likes you, too, and I think she realizes we like each other. I think she and Susan have the same thing going on."

After I said that, Carli placed her finger under my chin, gently turning my face to her, leaned in, and kissed me. It was a long, slow, loving kiss with only our lips touching as her finger left my chin.

Kissing is one of my favorite things: tongues exploring, soft lips pressed together, and my heart racing, imagining what's next.

Carli was an excellent kisser; she teased me with her tongue, not quite breaking our kiss but toying my lips with it. My heart raced as we continued making out. When I tried to embrace her, she stopped my hands from touching her. It felt odd at first, but it made me want her more.

We broke our kiss when we heard Mom and Susan talking and giggling in Mom's bedroom. Then we listened to her bedroom door close. I was out of breath; my pulse was in overdrive as our lips parted, and we looked into each other's eyes.

Carli smiled, "I bet Susan and your mom have made a connection, sweetness."

I blushed, “You think?”

With that, Carli left me to regain my composure. She went to the spare room and began unpacking, getting her toiletries out and placing them in my bathroom.

When I calmed down, I left my room to rejoin Mom in the kitchen to help make dinner. Mom's bedroom door was closed, and I heard the shower running as I pressed my ear to the door. I looked in the living room and kitchen; they were both empty.

Back down the hall, I peeked into the spare bedroom where Carli was unpacking, wondering if Susan was with her.

“Carli, have you seen my mom and Susan?”

She looked over at me, “No, why? Was I right? Are they doing something together?”

I blushed, “I thought they left Mom's room and closed the door. But I listened at the door and heard the shower running. I think you're right.”

Carli grinned, “Did you check the kitchen? Or anywhere else?”

“No, maybe they're in the backyard. But Mom never closes her door unless she's doing something.”

Carli grinned, “Maybe she and Susan are doing something together.”

I blushed big time, "Well, I'm going to look for them in the backyard. Maybe Susan is showering, and Mom is out there."

Carli returned to unpacking, "Let me know what you find, sweetness."

I walked down the hall, pausing at Mom's door. I pressed my ear to the door again and could hear some faint noises. I didn't open it and checked the backyard before returning to tell Carli.

When I told Carli what I'd heard, she giggled, "I guess Susan and your mom couldn't wait. What did it sound like they were doing?"

My face turned crimson, and a tingle shot through me. "It was hard to hear through the door. But the shower was running, and I heard some moaning. Then the shower stopped, and I heard Susan talking, but Mom wasn't answering. I really didn't hear that much. But I bet dinner is going to be later rather than sooner."

Carli quit unpacking to walk over to me. She stood in front of me and started unbuttoning my blouse. We gazed into each other's eyes, neither of us speaking. When all the buttons were loose, she lowered my blouse, her eyes still focused on mine.

When it dropped to the floor, Carli whispered, “I want to be clear, sweetness. You can say no at any time.”

I bent down to kiss her as her arms reached to unhook my bra. I felt it dangling from my arms as we continued to kiss. Her lips pressed into mine, our breathing in unison. Carli's tongue teased me as she slipped her thigh between my legs. I could feel her moving it slowly up and down as my arousal built. We continued kissing, hands wandering each other's backsides. We both moaned as we became more anxious.

When she broke our kiss, Carli whispered, "Close the door, sweetness. I'll clear the bed."

I quietly shut the bedroom door. I don't know why I was being so careful. Mom and Susan were probably doing close to what Carli and I were about to do. It was almost like Costa Rica again, each of us making love to another woman in separate rooms.

When I turned back to face Carli, the bed was clear, and the covers were turned down.

Carli crooked her finger at me, beckoning me over. Her gaze focused on my breasts, and her tongue licked her lips in anticipation.

When we were close, Carli kissed me once again. This time, she held the back of my head as we made out. When she finished with my lips, Carli practically gave me a tongue bath from my cheeks to my breasts. How she worked her tongue over me made me yearn to have it between my legs.

Carli spent a lot of time suckling, licking, and teasing my nipples. My hands guided her as I moaned and told her how wonderful her mouth felt on my boobs. Carli whispered how good they felt in her mouth as she suckled harder.

All I could say was, “Yes, please. More, Carli.”

Her nursing intensified with my words. She'd mumble how much she loved them and how sweet my pussy must taste.

I felt my knees weakening just before Carli released me. I pouted as she looked up at me.

Carli smiled, asking me to undress her. I practically ripped her blouse and bra off since we were in only shorts and our blouses, and I was very motivated.

Carli laughed, "Slow down, sweet girl. I want to savor this moment, sweetie. We don't have to rush. I'm sure your mother and Susan will take a while."

I blushed, "I'm sorry, Carli, it's been some time for me, and you excite me."

Carli stroked my cheek with the back of her finger, "It's fine, my love. I'm excited, too. I want to make love to you this first time. Later, we can get naughty if you want."

I kissed her quickly, then dropped to my knees to remove her shorts. I looked up at her, and my eyes took in the view of her flat tummy and full round breasts. I carefully unbuttoned her shorts as I glanced up at her frequently. Carli bit her lower lip as I eased her shorts down her hips and onto the floor. She was wearing a pink micro thong with a prominent dark spot. I giggled, then removed that also.

Carli blushed when I looked back up at her, "You do that to me, Megan."

I looked back at her mons, and then my eyes widened as I gazed at her bare labia.

Carli asked if I liked what I saw. I nodded, grinning up at her, “We're both bare, Carli. I love how it feels.”

Carli gasped, “You're too perfect, sweetie. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven.”

Using the backs of my fingers, I traced my way up her thighs, hips, tummy, and breasts as I stood. When upright again, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. I could feel her hands on my ass, pulling me into her. My bare breasts against her warm skin felt so good. I could feel my nipples harden as we continued to make out.

Another few minutes passed until Carli reached between us to undo my shorts. When I felt the button and zipper loosen, I wiggled to help her drop them to the floor. We parted lips and broke our embrace. Carli took a step back to look at me.

My face reddened when she looked me over, almost nude, dressed only in my flowered cotton panties. I could feel the warm, dark spot in the front of them from my arousal, and I think it got slightly larger when Carli gasped.

At first, I thought she was disappointed, but then she spoke.

“Oh my god, Megan. You are perfect in every way, sweetie. Slowly take them off for me. Tease me with it, sugar lips.”

I wasn't sure how she wanted me to do it. So, I recalled seeing some girls dancing in one of those short videos online and decided to try that.

I began by caressing my boobs, massaging, and toying with my nipples. I watched Carli's eyes widen as my hands smushed each breast, cupping and playing with them. I started swaying back and forth, trying to be as sexy as possible, lowering my hands over my tummy and down my sides.

Carli bit her lower lip as her right hand moved between her legs to rub while her left massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples.

My teasing really started when my fingers moved into the waistband of my panties. I lifted it, running my fingers from my hips to my tummy and repeating several times. Next, I dipped one side and the other, showing off my hips as Carli moaned, watching me.

I swayed back and forth, showing more skin then covering back up as Carli looked on.

The last step was to dip the front while lowering the sides and leaving them there. Finally, I dropped my panties to the floor, stood with my hands on my hips, and waited for Carli to act or say something. My whole routine lasted maybe two minutes, with Carli playing with herself, her eyes wide, watching me.

Watching Carli play with herself excited me as much as her watching me. This was very different than being with Ines, and I loved it.

Carli asked me to lay down on the bed diagonally, face up. I climbed on, wondering what she had in mind. When she joined me, we were in a sixty-nine position. That's when Carli dove in. She spread my legs with her hands, then planted her face in my vagina. Her tongue explored for a few moments until she found my clit.

From then on, I tried to focus on her, licking and sucking her labia lips, inserting my tongue inside, exploring, and toying with her clit. It was challenging to focus, even with Carli's pussy over my face. Her tongue seemed larger than Ines's or Triana's. I had to pause now and then when she brushed the tip of it against my clit. Then, she'd back off to let me refocus on her. We continued bringing each other close, then backing off, sort of like a see-saw, up and down, taking turns.

Carli tasted so yummy. Her bare pussy felt terrific on my tongue. Time seemed to stand still as we moaned, licked, sucked, and enjoyed each other.

We continued to play see-saw, bringing each other close to an orgasm and then backing off. We'd add a touch or adjust a position to see how the other felt about it. My hands would wander over her ass as Carli changed her position slightly to get a better angle on me. When I playfully slapped one ass cheek, Carli became more intense between my legs.

The third time I did that, I inhaled and asked if she liked it.

She raised her head to reply, "Yes, sweetie."

So, I continued doing it intermittently and with varied intensity.

Depending on how I smacked her, Carli would respond with a comment.

Sometimes it would be 'harder' or 'such a naughty girl' and her favorite, 'Oh, fuck, yes, sweetie'.

We got our timing to a point where we both were ready to climax. Carli came first when I smacked her hard while sucking on her clit. My cheeks were already soaked, and her orgasm added to that unique feeling. She spasmed, twitched, and convulsed while I continued soaking up her juices.

After she peeked, she brought me to the pinnacle and then collapsed on top of me.

Catching her breath, Carli rolled off me and turned around to cuddle and kiss me as we lay on the bed. We whispered sweet nothings to each other, kissing and fondling until Susan knocked on the door.

Carli answered when Susan asked if it was okay to get her clothes because she was going to sleep in Mom's bed.

Carli responded, "Just a second."

She asked if I wanted to cover up. I told her I was okay.

So, we lay in each other's arms as Carli invited Susan in.

Susan wasn't shocked when she saw us cuddling naked on the bed. She was wearing a bath towel, her hair was wet, and she was glowing.

Susan smiled as she grabbed her suitcase, telling us dinner would be ready in about an hour or so.

Carli and I thanked her in unison, giggling after.

Susan looked at us again and winked, closing the door behind her. Carli looked at me, then planted butterfly kisses all over my face. I giggled, then kissed my way to her breasts. I looked up at her and then began nursing.

Carli's head rolled back, "Oh fuck, sweetie. You are insatiable, and I love it."

I giggled as I continued moving from breast to breast. When I finished playing, I suggested we shower in Mom's shower and join them in the kitchen.

Carli sighed, telling me that we probably should.

We snuggled for a few minutes, not wanting to leave the bed.

But we did, figuring Mom and Susan were in the kitchen making dinner. We grabbed fresh towels from the linen closet, showered in Mom's bathroom, played a bit, and eventually dressed and joined Susan and Mom.

It was going to be an exciting weekend.

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments