Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silvia

December seemed to sneak up on me. Between my busy work schedule, class finals, holiday preparations, sleepovers at Michelle's, and gym time I lost track of the days, and I nearly forgot my darling stepdaughter, Megan, was turning eighteen.

This past year since our life-changing trip has been filled with ups and downs. I knew Megan was looking forward to becoming an adult, but she was still my little girl. She'd become more outgoing after meeting Mika, which was a good thing. Maybe being around more mature people helped her become less of an introvert. She always seemed more mature than her age, and seeing her growing into a lovely woman was nice.

I planned a small party for her on Monday evening with our new friends from Michelle's Halloween party. Megan liked them, and they liked her. Megan didn't have any close high school friends, and when I asked if there were anyone else she'd like to invite, the answer was no.

The party was at our house, with dinner, birthday cake, ice cream, and presents. Her gifts were thoughtful, clothes, gift cards from her favorite stores, and tickets for more soccer games. It was lovely, but we both wished her dad could have been there.

After everyone left, Megan and I talked. I told her I was going to make dinner reservations for us. I wanted to take her out someplace special. Just the two of us, like we'd done in the past. She liked that idea, and she'd missed the times we used to spend when it was just us. No Michelle, no busy work or school schedules.

We did talk at home, but it seemed like our lives were taking different directions. We considered her birthday dinner on Friday a 'date night,' when couples go out, relax, and enjoy being with each other.

I had to get to work early on Thursday morning after Megan's Monday birthday party, Michelle had spent the night at our house. We'd been sleeping over at each other's house at least once a week since the Halloween party. It was nice to spend time alone with her at her house. We could talk and make love without worrying about Megan overhearing us. I knew Megan knew what we were doing, but having the house to ourselves meant we didn't have to think about what we did or where. We just did it.

I left before Michelle got up. We'd used our toys the night before, and she promised to clean and put them away before she left. The sheets on my bed were due to be changed, and like other times, I knew Michelle would take care of it.

When I arrived home, the toys were still on the bathroom counter. I could tell from the lines in the carpet from the vacuum cleaner, Megan had vacuumed my room. I noticed the ones stripped from the bed were washed and put away. Things seemed too perfect.

I asked Megan if she saw the toys in the bathroom, and she said she had when she put the clean towels in my linen closet. She reminded me about the strapless one Ines had, but how she acted when we talked about it was too nonchalant. I had suspicions and would speak with Michelle about them the next time we were together.

The following week, I spent the night with Michelle. As we were eating dinner, I asked about the toys in the bathroom and Megan. Michelle was honest with me, and I appreciated it. She said Megan thought I was home and walked into the bathroom. She saw the toys as Michelle was cleaning them and was curious about them, so Michelle showed her how they were used. Michelle felt it was better to show her how they were worn. She swore they didn't have sex. Megan tried on Francis and Michelle described how my strapless was used. I knew Megan lusted after Michelle, and from previous conversations with Michelle, I knew she wouldn't mind having Megan in her bed. I'd seen how they looked at each other when they thought I wasn't watching. Michelle mentioned she'd also asked Megan to change the sheets on our bed because she was running late.

I nodded and thanked her for being honest with me. I told her I'd already talked with Megan about it. Michelle diverted the conversation when she commented that she'd noticed how Megan and I looked and acted around each other. It seemed like we wanted to be together, but an invisible wall prevented us from doing that. I knew she was right, but didn't want to admit I had more than motherly feelings for Megan.

Maybe I should have gotten up and walked out when Michelle told me about her and my doll. But, the way she explained everything was pretty right on. Their stories were believable and I trusted them both. I confessed I had thought about Megan and I being intimate.

Michelle smiled, and told me it was natural. Megan and I were close and had suffered a loss, which helped us bond. The trip to Costa Rica sealed that bond. She was right, and it was probably better for us to get it out in the open. We both knew Megan was falling in love with Mika, however it might not work out as Megan wanted.

So, Michelle talked me into a plan for Christmas. It would get everything out in the open, and we could get on with our lives. Regardless of how it turned out, we'd clear the air.

I had to wonder if many lesbian relationships were like this. With Lloyd, things like this never happened, but maybe things were going on in his head he didn't talk about. It wasn't evident. Hopefully, Christmas would clear things up, and we could move on.

Megan and I ended her birthday week on Friday night with an intimate dinner. We both dressed up, which we hadn't done in ages. The dinner itself was perfect, and the food and service were excellent. Megan thanked me for not letting them know it was her birthday. She didn't want to be embarrassed by the staff singing to her.

When we got home, we shared the sofa and streamed a movie. We started getting nostalgic, discussing Costa Rica and the beautiful times with Triana and Ines. Megan brought up the kiss we shared under the shower. I tried to deflect, telling her I didn't remember it well, but Megan was persistent.

That led to a brief kiss while we were talking on the sofa. The single brief kiss turned into two, then three and and eventually, my darling stepdaughter and I were in bed making love.

Susan and Michelle were both right. There was an underlying lust for each other that Megan and I shared. I say lust, but it was more like love. A different love than a mother's usual love for her daughter and vice versa.

We both felt better afterward like a weight had been lifted from our shoulders. I had doubted Michelle's insight and almost broke up with her. My little Megan was very enthusiastic in bed, and I began to look forward to Christmas and Michelle's plan. I'd only dreamed of what Michelle had planned, hopefully things would be as good if not better than my dreams. We'd find out and go from there.

Megan

On Monday, December sixth, I finally turned eighteen. I had a small party at home with Mom, Michelle, Mika, Sue, Liz, and my favorite gay couple, Bill and Trey. I received some lovely gifts from everyone, but deep down, I wished my dad could have been there.

One unique and unexpected gift was from Michelle. It was just a check in a birthday card , but I was amazed when I saw the amountMichelle had written it for two hundred dollars! I thanked her like everyone else, not wanting to make a scene, and Michelle winked in addition to telling me I was welcome.

When I'd opened all my presents and put them in my room, I returned for cake and ice cream. Mom had gotten my favorite, Black Forest Cake and vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone had a slice, and Trey had seconds.

As our guests left, I thanked them again and said goodbye. Michelle was the only one left, and when Mom went to use the bathroom, Michelle and I had a quick chat. I thanked her again for the money and told her it was too much.

She said with a grin, "I'll take it back then, baby girl."

I laughed, “No, it's fine. I like it.”

Then Michelle opened her arms, and we hugged. I felt her lips on my neck, making me shiver.

She whispered, "I want you to buy something special, sweetie. That way, you'll remember it's from me."

I shivered again as her lips brushed my neck. "Yes, ma'am. I will, thank you."

She whispered again, "You have the sweetest neck. I hope you don't mind me kissing it. It's irresistible, baby."

I replied, "No, I kinda like it. That and being called baby are very sexy, Michelle. But only when we're alone, okay?"

Michelle let me go, and we gazed into each other's eyes, "Of course, sweetie. Your mother would wonder if she heard me call you any of those sweet names. I like seeing your reaction when I say that or baby girl. Well, happy birthday again, sweetness. I'm glad you liked my little gift. Be good to your Mom and I'll see you Wednesday night when I sleep over."

Michelle and I sat in the living room talking until Mom came out. Michelle said goodbye, and we called it a night.

I felt no different, being 'legal,' as many called it. I was still me, just a year older.

Thursday morning after Michelle had spent the night. I didn't have classes because of teacher conferences, so I slept in and was lying in bed when I heard some noises. I thought they had both gone to work like they had many times before. I figured it was Mom because Michelle always left before her.

I walked into Mom’s bedroom, which appeared empty, so I continued on into her bathroom, asking, “Hey, Mom, what do you think I should get Michelle for Christmas?”

Then I stopped in my tracks. It wasn’t Mom in her bathroom, but Michelle. Nude. She was washing a strapless strappy and a giant pink artificial man's penis in the sink. She jumped back and then turned to face me.

Michelle exclaimed, "Oh, gosh, sweetie! You startled me! I thought you'd left for school already. Your Mom had to go in early today. Sorry, I was cleaning up from last night."

Michelle noticed my eyes lingering on her full breasts, complete with studs and her belly button piercing. They looked sexy and I felt a slight tingle between my legs as I gazed at her toned body.

She coughed to get my attention, “Um, Megan, sweetie, my eyes are up here. Maybe I should get dressed.”

I blushed and said, "Oh, sorry. I didn't think you were here. I thought you were Mom. Wow, piercings, cool."

Michelle grinned, "Yes, I have a couple of piercings, baby girl. I think they're sexy, and so does your Mom. Obviously, I'm not your mother."

I blushed, "Yep, that's very obvious. Oh, I think so too. Your defined abs look very nice, too, if you don't mind me saying so. Um, are those Mom's toys?"

Michelle watched my expression as I gawked, "Compliments are always welcome, sweetie and I don't mind one bit, thank you. I work hard to keep them that way.”

Michelle reached out with her hand, her fingers slowly traced the length of the of the pink faux penis as she said, “The strapless is your mother's, but this one is mine. Have you used one before, cutie? Your Mom told me about Costa Rica and that your girlfriend had one."

I blushed, "Oh, I figured she had by now. No, I haven't used one. Ines had a strapless one, but I didn't want it in me. It just looked weird. Is that what you use with Mom when I'm sleeping? From the sounds she makes, you must be very good with it. Oh god, had I just said that out loud?”

Michelle laughed, "Yes, my sweet love, you did and it is and I am. She likes me using Francis, the one with the harness, but we both enjoy them. If it's not too personal, may I ask why you thought it was weird?"

I couldn't keep my eyes off Michelle, “I thought it was strange, having something rubber or whatever they use to make it inside me.”

Michelle laughed, "Well, it doesn't bother your mother or me and countless lesbians around the world, baby. But, everyone has their preferences."

I giggled, "Yeah, I guess. Um, would you mind putting Francis on? I've never seen one, but it seems like the harness would get in the way or maybe chafe. I understand if you don't want to. I mean, Mom's not here, and she'd probably freak that you're naked and talking to me."

Michelle replied, "Curious are we, sweetie? I'll put it on so you can see. I can help you put it on, too, if you like. If your Mom asks if you saw them, tell her I left them on the bathroom counter to dry. I was in a rush to leave and forgot to put them away. You can say you saw them and wondered about them. But we won't tell her I was here naked, okay?"

I smiled, "Sounds like a deal. I'd hate for Mom to freak out and break up with you. I doubt she'd be mad at me for looking at them. But she might be a little annoyed that we're both here and you're naked."

"I completely understand, sugar. You're eighteen now, and learning things at home is safer than with some stranger. We're just going to try them on. The strapless, I'll clean again after we do, if you want to try it. Is that alright with you?"

I smiled, "Thank you, Michelle. That's nice of you to do. I need to wash towels, so I'll do that and pretend to see them when I put hers away. That way, I'm not totally lying."

Michelle laughed, “You're so cute. Your mother is one lucky lady.”

I blushed deep red as I told her, "I think she is, too. I know she loves your body, Michelle."

Michelle gave me a look, “Are you flirting with me, Megan?”

I stammered, “Oh, gosh no, Michelle. I have the hots for Mika. Is she into girls?”

Michelle, "Not that I know of, sweetness. But you never know what can happen when the right girl comes along. So, let me show you how to put on Francis."

I watched as Michelle attached the penis part to the harness. Then she slipped one leg at a time in, tightened the buckles, and stood there.

Michelle raised her arms as she smiled, “Voila! What do you think?”

I replied, "Well, it looks a little disgusting to me. But, I guess if you and Mom like it, who am I to judge?"

Michelle laughed, “Like it? Baby, your momma loves it when I use it. So, want to try it on?”

“I guess, as long as you help me?”

Michelle began unbuckling it, “Of course, what are friends for?”

Michelle unbuckled it and let it drop away. She stepped out of it and turned around, using the counter to steady herself. Michelle handed it to me, and I did as instructed as Michelle knelt behind me to slip in on, adjust it and buckle it up. She playfully slapped my ass when she finished, and I giggled.

"God, Megan, you have the cutest little ass, baby. There, how's that feel?"

I adjusted it a tiny bit and walked into Mom's bedroom to look in her full-length mirror. Michelle followed me, standing behind me as I turned and posed with it, "It looks weird, but it feels okay. I bet it takes a few times to get used to it."

Michelle smiled, “Yes, doll. Practice makes perfect. Can you picture yourself using this with Mika?”

“Gosh, no. I want to cuddle and spoon with her. Not fuck her, Michelle.”

"Well, not to be crude, but real ones are used all the time to make babies, and that's making love, sweetheart. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it."

I grabbed the penis with my hand and wiggled it. Michelle laughed, “What are you doing?”

I looked at her in the mirror and said, "I don't know. It's just there, and I felt like grabbing it. Can we try the other one?"

Michelle smiled, "You're the boss. Go ahead and unbuckle it, and I'll get the other one. Now you know this goes inside you, right?"

I unbuckled it and let it drop to the floor. I bent over to pick it up, and when I turned to give it to Michelle, she was looking at me, biting her lower lip.

I handed it to her, “What?”

“That ass, darling.”

I blushed, “So, I assume the long end is the receiving end?”

Michelle smiled, "Good guess. Should I put it in me first, then you can try it? You can watch as I get it in the right spot."

I nodded, “That makes sense.”

I stood back and watched as Michelle placed the short end of the thing in her mouth. She slowly turned it as she smiled at me. I was mesmerized. Michelle removed it and ran her tongue up and down it, then swirled it around the tip and base.

When she finished, she asked, "Think it's lubed enough, sweetheart?"

I stared and nodded, “Uh huh.”

Then I watched Michelle lift one leg and place her foot on the bed, "Watch closely, baby. You're next."

I gawked, “Yes, ma'am.”

Michelle smiled, "That's my good girl. I bet you're a fast learner, aren't you."

I managed to mumble another 'Yes, ma'am' as I watched her gently slide it between her legs and adjust it. I watched as her eyes closed and her head rolled back. Michelle arched her back and let out a soft mmmm as she ensured it was in place.

Opening her eyes, she looked at...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments