Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca

"If you want to stay, you know you'll have to share the bed with my two favorite lovers, right?"

"Ummm... I didn't think of that. Do I have to, um, do anything with them?"

"Not if you don't want to, but I'll be doing them in this bed when they get back. However, until they get here, let me have a little more of that sweet pussy of yours," I replied as my face slipped between her opening thighs. I dug in deep, searching for more of her glorious nectar, which, of course, was the cause of its release. I loved this part of being with women. Unlike men, they could deliver an almost continuous flow of their fluids with the right motivation.

Anne

I'd never cum so much in a week, much less a single day. Rebecca was a fantastic lover, knowing just what to do to push me over the top again and again. As she drilled into my womanhood with her wicked tongue, I considered having Leanne and George in the same bed. My thoughts began to blur as Rebecca already had me on the cusp of another thigh-clenching climax. As my essence flowed freely, my ass slowly dropped back onto the bed with Rebecca's mouth still securely attached.

I would stay. When would I ever get a chance like this again to have extraordinary sex with such a talented and seductive lover? And then add two more obviously talented lovers to the same bed. I'd never been in a foursome or even with two women before. This was a once-in-a-lifetime chance to push my boundaries beyond where they'd ever been.

Panting through my latest cum, I succumbed, "Yesss... I want to stay and fuck all of you!" as I pulled Rebecca's face to mine.

George

I managed to get through lunch with Leanne without going into detail about my time with Carly. I'm sure Leanne realized my hesitancy was more about sparing her feelings than hiding what I'd done.

Walking her back to her station, hand-in-hand, was obviously frowned upon by management, but since she'd already given her notice, did it really matter? After a quick hug, Leanne asked, "Do you want to jump to the front of the line for this ride?"

"Are you trying to bribe me, young lady?" I inquired with mock affront.

"Why, no, sir," Leanne replied shyly.

"What do you hope to earn from this obvious payola?"

Leaning close to my ear, she muttered, "Your stiff prick in my every orifice for years to come."

Pulling away, I feigned bashfulness before breaking into a wide grin and responding, "It's a deal, my cherished lover."

We shared a quick peck on the lips before I made my way through the quickie line.

After riding Leanne's ride a few times in a row, I headed off to do a few other rides and a little shopping while I waited for her to finish her shift. It was an unusual afternoon as I visited the park solo, having never done that previously. In line for one of the slower rides, I spotted Carly and her son about forty feet ahead of me. Based on how the line turned back on itself, I figured she'd see me in about three or four minutes.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, as she was coming in my direction, our eyes met.  

Carly

Tommy, my son, and I were in line for one of the slower rides of his choosing when I saw him. George was alone in line behind us, but as the line turned, we headed right for him. My loins tingled at the thought of him fucking me just a few hours ago. He smiled as we approached, and I felt my nipples harden as I leered at his swelling manhood. He moved his hands in front of himself to hide his obvious excitement at our unintended meeting. As the gap between us closed, I moved to his side of my line and kept my hand on the railing, and he did the same.

Our hands met as the lines stopped, and those few fleeting seconds felt like hours. George's hand slid up the sensitive inside of my arm, giving me goosebumps along the way. Upon reaching my armpit, he timed the kiss perfectly as Tommy stared at the ride cars about thirty feet away. The kiss wasn't at all tentative as he pulled my mouth firmly against his. It was clear to anyone that watched that we had carnal knowledge of each other, especially when my hand gripped his hard-on for four or five heartbeats.

As my head spun from his all-consuming kiss, it took me a few more seconds to realize that it was over, and he'd moved forward about ten feet. I could feel my face was still flushed as Tommy pulled me ahead in the line. Once my head cleared a little, I noticed a woman behind George, grinning at me. I felt the immediate need to explain the circumstances, but as I opened my mouth, she whispered, "No need. But it looked awesome."

"It was," I muttered as Tommy tugged me forward again.

While I could feel the red in my face begin to drain away, I did notice a growing dampness in my panties. Still in a bit of a haze from our few seconds of bliss, I stumbled forward as the line continued to move. As we did another one-eighty at the end, it hit me that we would meet again in just a few minutes. I would have to figure out a way to get him alone for at least five minutes to satiate my growing need. I was well satisfied from our earlier romp, but seeing him again so unexpectedly and that fucking kiss... God, I needed him!

I could see him now as we approached each other once again. His eyes never left mine as I realized with a quick glance that we'd be doing this two more times before I boarded the ride. I placed my hand on the railing as we neared, ready for whatever he gave me. Unfortunately, Tommy was asking me a question as our paths crossed, so all we shared was the touch of our hands, but even that was enough. It was then that I was thankful that I was wearing a skirt because otherwise, there would be a prominent wet spot at my crotch.

George

That kiss was not-at-all planned. As we neared and our hands met, I simply leaned my face to hers as an automatic reflex. Unfortunately, it took over all too quickly, and it was all I could do to pull away. The next thing I knew, I was walking away with quite a stiffy on display. I moved my hands in front of myself and clasped them to block the view of my excitement. As she rounded the next turn, I kept my eyes on hers. I wondered if she was thinking about a quickie somewhere, like I was.

Coming up on our second meeting, I saw Carly again place her hand on the railing that separated us. I followed suit, and her son began drawing her attention as our hands neared. Our hands met, and we held on to each other as long as reasonably possible before they slipped apart. I watched her move on while still talking to her son. The couple behind her lagged back a little as they watched our interaction.  

The woman nosed, "Why aren't you two in line together? There's obviously something between you."

Quickly thinking it through while deciding what I could say to end this conversation as soon as possible, I blurted, "We recently hooked up, and it went very well, but no one else knows."

The line started to move again, and I took advantage, leaving them to ponder my answer.

Rounding the next bend, our eyes met once again. This time I could see the yearning in them, as I'm sure she could see it in mine. The couple behind her was eyeballing me as well, probably in anticipation of my next move. Carly's son was so enthralled with the decorations on the front of the ride that he paid no mind to his mother and me.

The idea came to me seconds before our hands met again on the railing. As soon as our bodies were side-by-side, I stepped over the rail and moved in behind her. When the couple realized what I was doing, they stopped cold to give me room. Squeezing in, I placed my hands on the backside of her hips. Carly's eyes, which were still glued to mine, got saucer-sized when she realized what I'd done.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't do anything in front of your son," I whispered while gently kissing the nape of her neck.

Pulling back a little to watch the goosebumps rise across her exposed shoulder and arm, I heard her mumble, "God, I need to feel your cock in me again."

"You set up the time, and it'll be there, pumping your snug little puss," I muttered back.

Pressing her lusty buttocks back into my swelling prick, Carly snarled, "If it was up to me, I'd let you take me right here in this line. But, since that would scar a whole bunch of people for life, I'll wait impatiently to set up another rendezvous." Pulling out her phone as the line trudged forward, Carly began texting in a flurry of fingers. As she texted away, I left a hand on the hip furthest from her son's view.

Whenever the line would pause, Carly would stop short, causing me to bump into the back of her. I caught on after the first time but continued to do it for the pleasure it brought us both. As we neared the ride vehicles, I noticed there was room for four across the bench seat. Carly's whirlwind of texts ended as she stuffed her phone into the pocket nearest my hand. Our fingers interlocked for most of the rest of the line.

Approaching the seating queues, the young lady asked Carly, "How many in your party?" She silently held up three fingers, and we were directed to the back row of the vehicle.

It was a dark ride, but I hesitated to make a move with her son just a few feet away. As the vehicle moved forward, they talked back and forth. Once we were in total darkness, Carly found my hand and pulled it under her skirt, placing it on her sopping, panty-covered mound. When she got a break from chatting excitedly about the ride with her son, she turned my way, while whispering, "See what you've done to me."

As my fingertips explored her feminine gateway, she again conversed with her son, albeit haltingly. During another lull in the conversation, Carly turned to me. She mumbled, "Tomorrow at one... but we'll need... your room," while my fingertip flicked across her swelling clit.

"I'll work it out. Shall we meet at the cafe again, or do you just want to cum in my room?" I offered as sexily as I could while upping the tempo of my strumming.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

"Room!" she spouted as a small orgasm wracked her body.

Fortunately for both of us, the scene in the ride was quite boisterous, making it impossible for anyone to hear her climax. Although, for safety's sake, I withdrew my hand and slid a few inches away. Less than a minute later, we were exiting the ride, and I noticed a small wet spot on the back of her skirt. Luckily, it could be attributed to the spray from the water effects that littered the ride. As her son dragged her off toward their next adventure, she turned back and gave me a little wink while mouthing, "Can't wait until tomorrow." Seconds later, they were lost to the crowd, and I was on my own again.

Leanne

It was a little less than an hour before my shift was over, and I couldn't get George's cock out of my head. I wanted him so badly, especially knowing he'd likely fucked his previous date, Chloe. I knew that it was a bit of jealousy driving me, but it was also the fact that he was a magnificent lover and already a wonderful friend. I was trying hard to let go of the one-and-only thing that had been drilled into me from my youth. But it wasn't easy, primarily because of my feelings for him.

As I was daydreaming of riding him like a wanton slut, my phone chirped, letting me know I'd received a text. Opening the app, I saw it was from Rebecca, and it read, "Good evening, my two favorite lovers! I wanted to let you know that I'm holding Anne hostage for the night. I told her that the two of you will want to have your way with her, and she's agreed to anything you desire. So, put your dirty thinking caps on because she's ours to use as we see fit. Lots of love, Rebecca!"

The first thing that came to my sordid mind was riding her face with my slippery puss and pucker. I particularly wanted to feel her tongue drilling into my little pink star while I went about tweaking and pulling her hardened nips. Just the thought had my twat leaking into my scant thong. My mind continued along its smutty path as I imagined pinning her legs back while George drilled her, likely virgin, backdoor to mind-altering satisfaction.

George

As I wandered aimlessly through the emptying park, my phone alerted me to a text. Rebecca had taken Anne as a likely willing prisoner and wanted to share her booty with Leanne and me. I was sure that Leanne's lewd mind was running the gambit of ways to use and abuse Anne's voluptuous form. I, too, was pondering what sort of vulgar uses it would have tonight. While still having a wonderful shape, Anne was much more robust in her overall build, leaving much more flesh to partake of.

My roving ceased as I made a beeline for Leanne's current location. Once I was within eyesight of my youthful mistress, I texted, "What are your plans for the alluring Anne?"

"You already know me too well! How do you think I want to use her?"

"I imagine you'll be quite direct, stripping down as you approach the two of them playing in our bed. With your body bare, I see you moving to her face and planting your leaking cunt right on top of it."

I watched her squirm while I described the imagined scene. Unable to openly touch herself while attending the ride, I noticed that she grazed her breasts against a nearby wall to relieve the apparent pressure building.

"Mmmm!" I typed as I watched her nipples pop from the attention.

"Are you watching my reaction?" she replied using her iPod's text-to-speech software.

"Yes, and I'm getting hard while doing it!"

"God, I love you, you dirty old man! Keep your eyes on the prize!"

I lowered my phone while eyeballing her actions. She sorted guests for the ride as she stood next to the railing that divided them. Moving forward, Leanne pressed her black-pants-covered crotch onto the curved end with her feet on either side, almost straddling the smooth steel. No one was paying attention to her from the arms down because she was directing them to their position for the ride. As her arms flailed, pointing out where each should go, the motions ground her concealed vagina to inconspicuous delight.

During a brief lull in the line, she messaged, "I'm on the brink, and I need your face to sit on. Meet me at the family restroom to the left of the ride in ten."

"On my way," I replied before moving in that direction.

I waited alongside the doorway until she approached. Letting her try the door, I was happy to see that the restroom was empty. Scanning the area, I only noticed a few people with a line-of-sight of the door, and none were paying any attention. Leanne popped her head out and questioned, "Hey honey, can you come and help me with little Brian?"

"Sure," I replied as I walked through the door with her.

After locking it up, Leanne pulled me toward the sinks and motioned for me to place my head, face-up, between the two. Jerking her pants and panties down and off, she stepped up on it before lowering her tasty little puss down onto my mouth. I immediately drilled into her leaking gash as my hands gripped her thighs to pull her down tighter. Leanne tried to stifle her moans as I worked to bring her off as quickly as possible. As she neared the precipice, I sucked her little pearl hard, pushing her over the top and nearly drowning me with her broth.

With her contractions easing, Leanne lifted up and pushed me out from under her. I took the hint, and she hopped off the counter before pulling her undies and pants back up and tidying herself. Once she was sorted, I pulled her face to mine and shared her taste. Our kiss turned hot quickly as our covered genitals pressed against each other. The end came far too quickly with a knock on the door. We jumped apart, and Leanne whispered, "What do we do?"

"You head out, and I'll cover for us."

Leanne walked toward the door as I pulled a sweatshirt from my backpack and wrapped it up like a swaddling baby. As she unlocked and opened the door, I offered, "Thank you very much for the diaper, Ma'am."

"You're very welcome," Leanne replied as I pretended to be finishing up on my faux infant.

The lady that knocked then apologized, "Oh, I'm so sorry. Do you need some more time?"

"No, I think I've got it all sorted out. Could you hold the door for me, though?"

"Of course," she replied as I scooted out quickly while holding the sweatshirt tightly against my chest and never looking back. Once out of her sight, I stopped and put the sweatshirt away before continuing. Moving back into position to ogle Leanne, I received another text.

"You better save that hardon for me, mister. I'll not be sharing my hard work with anyone else."

"Don't worry, it's all yours, my little bathroom slut. Now, where were we?"

"You were about to tell me how you'll be using that stiff prick of yours in my willing young body."

"Hmmm, how much time do we need to kill before you're free to accept my humble gift?"

"Damn! We still have thirty minutes to wait!"

"How's that yummy little puss of yours? Did my mouth quell your immediate need or only add to the fire?"

"A little of both."

"So, are you going to suck your friend's pussy when we get back to the room?" I asked while watching her turn from the crowd each time she replied.

"Maybe? But first, I'm going to ride you until I drain every last drop of your seed no matter what orifice I have to use."

"Are you having a hard time telling me your perverted needs in front of all those people? I see you turning away each time you reply to my teasing."

"You know it ain't easy being such a slut with all these annoying people around. It would be different if I could just strip down and finger myself right in front of all of them. Maybe I'd even let them all have their way with me like in a gangbang."

"Do you have these thoughts often? Sharing yourself with several others and showing off your goodies out in the open for all to see."

"Sometimes, yeah. Being with you and Rebecca has opened me up to so many possibilities sexually, and I want to explore them all. Does that make you think less of me?"

"Not at all! But remember, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do! Also, we will always be there for you to help and guide you."

"You do know that I love both of you, right?"

"Of course we do, and we both love you very much," I replied earnestly while moving as close as I could without getting in line. I could see that she was having a moment, and so could some of the patrons. So, I texted,  "Hey, how close am I to getting some of that hot little ass of yours?"

I watched as Leanne's tears turned into laughter, and I think I actually heard her snort as she chuckled.

"Is that all you ever think about, you dirty old bastard?"

"No. I think about that tight little pussy of yours too! Oh, and how well your tongue licks my ass when you give me a blowjob ;)"

I watched her laugh some more as she directed the people into their corrals, like aimless cattle, for a few more minutes in silence before a co-worker approached her and relieved her of her post.

"Okay, dirty old man, I'm all yours for the fucking. I just need to change. Meet me at the usual spot by the front entrance.  

I took my time moving out of the park as I knew she'd be about ten to fifteen minutes getting there. We arrived at the same time, and I wrapped my arm around her, kissing her hardily before we headed back to the room arm-in-arm.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments