Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The following day was exciting as the four of us enjoyed the park and all its animal sights. Then, with the sun dropping low on the horizon, we hopped on a bus and went back to the original park. During the ride, I texted Leanne, the girl that I'd met, "We're on our way to your park. Will you have time to talk after work?"

She texted back a few minutes later, "Yes. Where do you want to meet?"

"Well, we're having dinner at the Italian restaurant near the front entrance and should be finished around eight. How about outside of the restaurant near where the flag is located?"

"That sounds good, but it takes me about twenty minutes to change out of my uniform. Can you wait that long?"

"Of course, we can! See you at about eight-twenty."

"Okay, I can't wait! xoxo."

I showed the messages to Rebecca, and she kissed me before whispering in my ear. "I'm halfway to cumming from just reading how much she wants you. If you could feel me now, you'd know. My panties are soaked."

"You know that I'd love to take care of that if I could," I whispered back.

"You can take care of me after you take her to Nirvana."

"I doubt that we'll be able to work that out tonight, do you?"

"This girl, Leanne, is going to find a way to have you tonight. Even if she has to fuck you smack in the middle of the crowded park. She is so hot for you that she'll find a way. Believe me when I say this because I know the feeling," Rebecca said above a whisper in my ear with her hardened nipples pressed into my arm and chest.

Rebecca was half in my lap as the very thought of me fucking this girl had her seconds away from orgasm. In the darkened bus with no one immediately next to us, I finagled my hand to her crotch. I made it look like it was to hold on better, but the result put my middle finger within reach of her damp panties. Rebecca knew what was coming and rolled her head into my neck and shoulder.

Finding Rebecca's clit through her moist cotton panties was a no-brainer. It stood out proud and pulsed at my touch. Then, with ultra-light flicks, I finished her accent to climax. She always was an easy cummer, but she was so close, from all the talk that she only lasted about a minute. The resulting orgasm was a study in controlled chaos.

A quiet moan emanated from deep down as she stiffened acutely. My free arm was already around her back and shoulder, and I held on firmly. The only real sign of her cum to the casual observer was the aroma of her feminine emissions. But, of course, with such a needed and powerful orgasm came the extreme squirting that I so loved to taste. Between her panties and my fingers, the ejaculation remained within the confines of her crotch. However, it did thoroughly soak her skirt.

Coming down from her high, Rebecca grabbed a water bottle from my backpack and asked quietly, "Do we still have some paper towels?"

"Looking in one of the pockets, I pulled a handful out while watching her take a sip of water and 'accidentally' spill it on her lap. Unfortunately, my part was not as subtle as hers. I should have left the towels in the backpack until after the spill, but overall the plan worked. Rebecca didn't make too much noise, but enough that several people, including Claire and Jacob, noticed and offered additional towels for cleanup. Fortunately for her, the water was already warm from the long day in the sun.

After a good patting at her skirt and seat, we arrived at the park for dinner. Having arrived a little early, I did an electronic check-in as we walked around a little to let Rebecca dry off. Fifteen minutes into our wait came the vibration of my phone telling us that our table was ready. We all sat and perused the menu while chatting about some of the rides we'd like to do again.

Our server arrived, and she was gorgeous. Her name was Anne. Rebecca complimented her on her looks and even suggested that she should be one of the Princesses on parade at the moment. Anne blushed only slightly, trying to hide the fact that she knew her own beauty and was proud to put it on display. She was a wonderfully curvy young lady, probably in her late twenties to early thirties. Rebecca was practically salivating at the prospect of having her in our bed. Unfortunately, Anne was newly engaged and didn't give us any signal that she was interested.

The dinner went along with us enjoying the meal and the company. The conversation turned to our plans for the following day. The time escaped us as we sipped coffee and nibbled on dessert. My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I realized that it was twenty-three after eight. I looked at the text under the table, and it was Leanne. She was waiting near the flag. I showed the text to Rebecca, and she whispered, "Go," before adding in a normal voice, "Okay, we'll meet you in the square to watch the fireworks." I kissed her and excused myself to use the restroom.

Walking through the restaurant, I texted Leanne back that I'd be right there. Emerging from the entrance, I saw Leanne right away, dressed in a light sweater and a knee-length skirt. I made a bee-line for her, and Rebecca was right. This girl was ready to go. As I approached her, she jumped into my arms and kissed me deeply in the middle of the crowd. I returned the kiss as wantingly as she gave it before we got a few 'ahem's' and relented.  

Even so, Leanne gripped my arm and nuzzled my neck as she led me toward the castle. I was so enthralled by her excitement that I never even asked where we were going. Winding us through the thick crowd the way she did was fascinating. It was apparent that she did this on a daily basis. Finally, coming upon the far side of the castle, there was a wooded area at the edge of a creek. She hopped the three-foot fence and pulled me with her. A few people grumbled something, but she was so fast that we were out of sight seconds later.

Leanne led me through the manicured trees, under the bridge that crossed the creek, to a small clearing that kept us well hidden. First, she pulled me to the ground onto a soft blanket. Then, she began a vigorous make-out session that left us both panting and generally unclad. Up until this point, it was mostly kissing and petting. Leanne, like myself, was undergarment-free, so the skin-to-skin was easily achieved.  

Her first words to me after the text were, "We have to leave our clothes on to some degree. They are always checking this area, and we don't want to be found completely naked." 

I nodded affirmatively before pulling her mouth back to mine for some less animated and more sensual oral exploration. Leanne responded less ravenously as my hands slowly explored her magnificent body from neck to ass. While my hands wandered, hers held my head while occasionally gripping my hair firmly when I found a particularly sensitive area. This girl was ripe for sexual gratification. There were very few areas on her that my hands explored that didn't cause her to damn-near rip my hair out.

EleenaRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EleenaRosse

As my hands explored her tight little buttocks, I lightly swiped across her little star. Leanne shivered noticeably at the feeling, so I continued in that area. After a couple more swipes created the same result, I started to rim her lightly with my finger. Her moans in my mouth had her completely distracted from kissing. As I began to ply her pucker open, I needed a little lubrication to continue.

Pulling my free hand away, I slipped two fingers into our mouths, and Leanne understood with an "Oh, Yesss!" and a whole-hearted slobbering all over them. Then, well doused in our combined saliva, I brought them back to her rear entrance and began coating it liberally.

"I knew that I'd experience so much more with you, especially after your wife not-so-subtly hinted at your shared lifestyle. Not that that's why I'm with you. I was attracttteeeddd..."

I let my finger slip inside her compact little buttocks before she finished, just to tease her. After a hearty growl, Leanne's mouth found mine once again. It seemed that the deeper my finger delved in her rectum, the deeper her tongue went into my mouth. I was only to the second knuckle and thirty seconds into her anal fingering when her climax gripped her fiercely.

Leanne's back arched upward just as a wild scream exited her gaping mouth. Fortunately for both of us, the other fireworks had also begun, and her intense roaring was heard by no one but me. I left my finger where it was as her contortion ebbed. Her mouth found mine again and was even wilder than our first coupling.

Breaking away momentarily, Leanne stated, "The fireworks have just begun, and you've already made me cum. So now it's your turn."

With that said, Leanne jerked my pants to my knees, lifted her skirt, and impaled herself on my waiting hardon. Her puss was already soaked, and I slipped swiftly into her snug little box. She stayed in place, unmoving for more than a minute while my hands found her perky young breasts. Then, beginning with a gentle massage, I gradually worked my fingers to her rigid nipples. They were petite like the rest of her willing body but not very sensitive from early appraisals. However, my contact with them did get Leanne moving a little.

Keeping me fully ensconced in her cozy womb, Leanne began grinding her clit into my pubic bone. This seemed her way of getting in a quick orgasm before worrying whether her partner would cum too quickly. It didn't offend me in the least, and I let her do her thing while amping up the pressure on her little nubs.

My guess was that her experience was somewhat limited and that no one had ever touched her little star. If she allowed me the opportunity, I would show her many things that she's likely never experienced. I was particularly excited to take her back to our room and share her with Rebecca.

Feeling the quivering in her thighs begin, I began pulling on her hardened nipples to intensify her ascent. Leanne suddenly lifted her torso to the limit of my cock and plunged down heavily. She repeated the process roughly five times before the last one did her right. Then, shaking wildly, Leanne released a warm flow of her nectar over my buried pole while wailing vulgarly.

Leanne dropped sluggishly onto me and kissed me lovingly with her acme, quietly retreating. Then, moving her face from mine, she uttered, "Roll me over and have your way with me."

I did roll her over but kissed my way down her taut young body. Making my way to her savory puss, I lapped at her juices, enjoying their zesty flavor. Leanne sighed quietly as I neared her labia, but I rolled her over and spread her thighs before reaching them. Realizing what I was after, she released a not-so-quiet hum. Her little star puckered at the thought of what was about to happen.

I dug into her parted labia and drew my tongue straight to her pucker. Once upon it, I first tickled but quickly began to drill my way inside. Leanne's hum hastily turned to a nasty growl. Unable to control her own sounds, she tried to bury her face into the blanket. Seconds later, she came profusely, soaking the blanket. All through her summit, I continued to invade her shameless ass.

Initially, she begged, "Please... please stop," but I refused to heed her request. Finally, realizing that I had no intention of halting, Leanne reached back with both hands to pull her buttocks as open as possible, then screamed, "Deeperrr!"

While my tongue dug into her anal depths, I slipped two fingers into her drooling beaver and pounded it maniacally.  

Leanne's next crest was an exhausting one as her hands gripped the blanket while her body shook ferociously. This time I let her ride it out without additional stimulation. She panted wickedly for several minutes before finally rolling back over and pulling me to her face. "I knew that you'd be good, but damn!" she breathed.

"We've only just begun, that is, if you're interested in more?" I questioned.

"What did you have in mind, oh sexy one?"

"Well, I imagine that we've probably already pushed the limits of our time down here. So, what do you think about coming back to our room and letting me share you with my wife? I guarantee that you'll have more fun than you ever thought possible."

"I'm so glad you asked! After the brief talk with your wife when we met, I've been dying to have both of you at the same time. But first, you will cum in my pussy before we leave. So, give me all you got!"

With my mostly erect penis lying on her pelvis, I backed down a little and slid right into her steamy slick puss. It was a slow and magical ascent as our tongues intertwined. About halfway through, I pulled her legs up, pinning them against her shoulders. In this position, I pounded more deeply into her restrictive little box. Almost instantaneously, Leanne began to cum, but I kept going.

"Oh my, God!" she cried over and over while her body convulsed under me. Finally nearing my own peak, I gripped her shoulders to get all the depth and force that I could muster. Hitting me like a freight train, my orgasm gripped me hard. With one final push, my ejaculations began, and I dropped my mouth to Leanne's to avoid yelling too loudly. The intensity was more than I'd had in a few weeks, and it took me some time to recover.

Parting lips, I offered, "Wow!"

Leanne replied, "Now you know how I felt the last four times."

Gradually shrinking, I slipped from her inviting womb and felt the flood of our combined fluids follow. Rolling off of Leanne to give her a chance to breathe and get herself together, I first noticed the enormous wet spot covering the blanket. Still recovering from my efforts, I watched as Leanne dabbed her leaking puss with some tissues from her backpack. I reveled in the perfection of the parts of her exposed form, especially her hairless pussy. I couldn't wait to get her fully nude and show her to Rebecca. There would be no rest for any of us tonight.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments