Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca and I decided to take my sister and her husband to the world's most magical place for a week. We were regulars there, going at least twice a year for several years. However, it had been nearly twenty years since my sister Claire had been there. Her husband Jacob had never been, so we wanted to show them the newest sites and rides.

Now, we can usually find several candidates for mutual play while we're there, but this time was a little different. With my sister and her hubby along, we decided to enjoy the parks and spend as much time with them as possible. That is until Rebecca locked eyes with one of the young gardeners that worked around our hotel. We were admiring the animals in the savannah when James appeared. There was an instant spark between the two of them as Rebecca asked him questions about the animals.

Then later that day, there was the attractive young lady working at one of the rides flirting with me shamelessly, which I did nothing to dissuade. Rebecca only egged her on by discreetly offering tidbits of our lifestyle and my bedroom qualifications. It was a little difficult toying with our quarry with family around, but they seemed so caught up in the parks that they never even noticed.

Both of these events occurred on the first day of our stay, so we had plenty of time to make plans. However, that evening during our post-coital pillow talk, we decided to enjoy them separately. It would be easier to explain one of us missing from the day's events instead of both. This wouldn't be our first time having fun with others apart, but it was never as much fun as when we were together.

Since Rebecca's plaything was so close and easier to chat with, we decided to let her have fun first. After all, it would likely take me some time to come across my friend again, even knowing where she worked. Our one rule when playing apart was that we'd introduce our spouse to the prospect letting them know that we're aware of the deed. This served two purposes. The first was letting them know that we knew who'd they be with. This was more for my sanity since I was allowing a stranger time alone with my wife. The second was to put them at ease should the other show up unannounced.

The following morning Rebecca and I left the room early under the guise of picking up some coffee and pastries. As we walked to the cafe, we kept an eye out of the floor-to-ceiling windows for her future entertainment. Just as the coffee shop was in sight, she spotted him by the deck. Rebecca peeled off to talk to him while I went to get our order. I was in no hurry as I watched her work her magic on that young man. He really had no idea what he was in for, but I had no doubt that he would love every minute.

When the order was finally finished, I casually headed their way to join the conversation.

"James, this is my husband, George."

After we shook hands, I uttered, "Nice to meet you, James."

He replied a bit hesitantly. "Nice to meet you too, Sir."

"There's no need to be so formal, James. If things go as my lovely wife hopes, you'll be balls deep in her amazing pussy before the day is out," I whispered with a bit of excitement.

"And... you are good with that?" he stuttered in reply.

"Absolutely! I'm sure that she told you about our lifestyle. We usually enjoy other couples together but make exceptions from time to time. She's had her eye on you since we got here, and I'm glad to see her so excited about another."

"Okay?" he said with a questioning look.

"The only thing I ask is that you be respectful of her and her needs and take your time to truly enjoy her marvelous body."

"I will, Sir," he responded as if talking to his date's father.

"Okay, I'll leave you two to finish planning your fun, and I'll see you in the room shortly," I remarked as I kissed Rebecca on the lips softly.

Rebecca

James told me, "My shift ends at two this afternoon, and I have no other plans."

"Will you get in trouble for hanging around the resort after your shift is over?" I questioned.

"The resort, no, but if I'm seen entering a guest's room, then yes."

"Well, I'd love to have you in our room with that king-sized bed. We could have so much fun having each other all over it and in the jacuzzi tub. Maybe we could think of a way to get you in there without being seen. What d'ya think?" I inquired as my hand gripped his hardening member.

"I'll think of something," James stated while inhaling deeply.

"Good. Call me at the number that I just slipped into your pocket, and let me know when you can make it happen. The sooner, the better, you sexy piece of meat," I replied before turning away and heading back to the room with my groin on fire.

Walking down the hallway, it was all I could do not to slip my hand into my panties and push myself over the edge. But with so many families coming in my direction, I had to control my urges until I made it to the room. Then, bursting through the door, everyone turned toward me with a look of surprise. I smiled broadly and offered, "Sorry, I'm just so happy to be here with you guys," as I walked over and hugged Claire and Jacob.

Amid our group embrace, I flicked my eyes from George toward the bedroom. He got the message, and I let them go after he headed for the bedroom. After a few bites of a chocolate croissant and a sip of coffee, I excused myself to use the ladies' room.

Closing the bedroom door behind me, I turned to see George naked and stroking his stiff shaft. I dropped my shorts and panties while kicking off my shoes and pulling my t-shirt and bra over my head. Then, lying back on the bed, I whispered, "Fuck me hard, George! I'm right on the edge and need to cum badly."

George walked up and lifted my legs over his shoulders before easing into my slippery puss. Once he hit bottom, I started to cum. But he knew better than to leave it at that. As my body was wracked by the overdue orgasm, George began to pummel my cunt like a wild man. As my grunting and moaning started, he covered my mouth tightly with his left hand. His right went straight to my clit, where he titillated my nub with his circling thumb. My climax not only continued but grew more potent by the second until I began to spray his groin with my wanton vagina.

George slowed to a sluggish pump as my convulsions slowed to a mild twitch. Then, as my eyes opened, I said, "Oh my God, Honey. No one will ever know my body the way that you do. You are the fuck of my life."  

He slipped from my happy pussy, and I knew that he hadn't cum from our brisk exercise. When George lowered my feet to the floor, I dropped to my knees and took his hard-on into my throat. Gripping his firm buttocks, I pumped him in and out until I felt his head swell. Then, pushing back just enough, I let his cum fill my mouth so that I could enjoy his flavor.  

With a mouthful, I stood up and kissed him deeply as we shared his scrumptious batter. The kiss lingered for several minutes as I stroked him, and he played with my nipples.

With his cock reaching full tumescence, I broke the kiss and grabbed the lube off of the nightstand. After handing it to him, I bent over the bed face-first and begged, "I want you in all of my holes before James comes to use me. Fill my ass with your cum, Honey!"

I felt George spread my legs to their limit before he began lubing my eager little star. As first one and then two of his fingers penetrated me, I felt the stirrings of another mighty climax. With ample lube, he spread my willing anal ring further and further. Shortly after the third finger was added, he knew that I was ready for him. I always let George decide when I was prepared for anal because I am far too eager to get him inside me immediately.

As his fingers slipped from my gaped anus, I felt his plump head press inside. He kept moving until his scrotum hit my labia. It was a slower pace, and we both enjoyed it immensely. As he neared his peak, my tremors began. The last-second swelling of his cock always set me off with anal, and he didn't disappoint this time either. My legs flailed as the last several seconds were an all-out pounding. Then, with one final surge as deep as he could manage, I felt George's spunk fill my backside with its gooey heat.

George eased down onto me, and I felt his lips and tongue on my neck and lobe. Turning, I brought my lips to his as he pumped my ass a few more times with his shrinking penis.  

"Grab my plug from the nightstand drawer. I want to keep your gift inside me, as long as possible."

George reached the drawer while we were still coupled and made a quick but smooth switch. He helped me to my feet with the plug in place as we kissed temptingly once again. Reluctantly, we parted to do a quick clean-up before leaving the bedroom to find Claire and Jacob waiting patiently at the table.

"Sorry guys, it was my fault. Sometimes you just gotta have it. What can I say?"

They glanced at each other before offering in stereo, "We know."

George

"Okay, everyone, let's get this show on the road. There are rides to ride and show to see!" With that said, we all headed for the park and started having fun.

We managed to get in about six rides before lunchtime. While we were deciding where to eat, Rebecca got a text. It was from James, and he typed, "I've got it all worked out and can be there by two forty-five. Just listen for a knock on the door from housekeeping.  Also, call housekeeping and request a thorough cleaning for this afternoon right now."

Rebecca showed me the text while grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Upon reading it, I whispered in her ear, "The power of a sexy woman knows no bounds." She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me heartily while whispering several 'I love you's.'  

Rebecca

Between the text and George's comment, I felt an immediate rush of love and desire for him. Not that this was something new. He was always a giving spouse and lover. But, from time to time, it would just bowl me over with its intensity. I almost wished that I wasn't leaving him this afternoon for another. But I knew that later this evening, he would want me even more, and our lovemaking would last most of the night. In the meantime, I held him close like when we first started dating.

We finally decided where to eat and sat down for a quick but delicious lunch. The plan was to do another ride or two and feign some stomach discomfort. That would leave me plenty of time to get back to the hotel room and prep for James. The more excited I got, the tighter I held onto George. He understood my giddiness and let me run with it until the fun began.

With our meal finished, we all headed off to the next ride. As we sat in the car for two meandering through the haunted house, I breathed in his ear, "Let me know when it's time to leave. You know the transportation times better than me, plus I can't look at the clock."

"No problem, Baby. I know how excited you are and almost wish I could be there to watch. But this is your moment, and I want you to enjoy it thoroughly. So take your time and savor all that he has to give you. I'll keep these guys here until the park closes so you have several hours with your young stud," George whispered back.

"I love you so much. I can't wait to find your girl and tell her how lucky she is to have some time with you," I offered with tears in my eyes.

"I already have my girl, and I am the luckiest guy in the world to have her," George said before kissing me hungrily in the middle of the graveyard scene. The kiss lingered until we came up to the exit, and we got a little look from the attendant before hopping out of the car.

George

As we exited the ride area, I checked the wait times for the closest rides. I wanted something with no more than a twenty-minute wait to give Rebecca plenty of time to pretend to feel bad before leaving and getting back to the hotel. The next ride was with pirates, and we headed toward that one as Rebecca started a mild limp.

"Are you getting into the spirit of the ride, or is your knee really bothering you," Claire inquired as we headed down the queue.

"Well, it seems that my knee is acting up again," Rebecca replied, changing the story on me at the last minute.

I moved to the opposite side to help support her with her made-up injury. Rebecca played her part well and leaned on me pretty heavily as we got into the ride transport. Throughout the ride, she rubbed her knee and offered a pretty convincing wince at times. I helped her out of the boat with the ride completed, and we walked outside to a nearby bench. Again, playing her part to a tee, Rebecca asked me to see if I could procure her some time with a masseuse to help alleviate some of her discomfort.

I made a mock appointment on their app, and then we walked her to the bus that would take her back to the hotel. We all offered to come back with her, but Rebecca insisted that it wasn't that bad and wouldn't allow the rest of our day to be ruined on her account. I backed her in that when Claire practically insisted on going with her. We watched her depart before heading back into the park to our next attraction.

Rebecca

The bus ride was quicker than I hoped, and I made it to the room by two-fifteen. I cleared up the clutter in our room and made the bed while considering a quick shower. I changed my mind since I doubted that James would have time for that himself. After scenes of our fucking in the oversized shower invaded my imagination, I knew that was the ticket. I stripped down and grabbed the complimentary robe before sprawling out on the couch to await his arrival.

Turning on the television to distract myself worked well as James was about ten minutes late. Then, with the knock on the door and the familiar 'housekeeping' called out, I replied, "Please come in."

An oversized cart pushed its way through the front door as it opened. Once the door closed behind the young lady that was pushing it, James popped out from a side panel. I stood and walked toward him as the maid looked on. His reception of my hug was tentative at first until my mouth found his, and my hand found his very stiff cock. The kiss quickly turned hungry as I worked his zipper down and found his bare hard-on unhindered by underwear.

With my free hand, I untied the robe and shrugged it from my shoulders, exposing myself entirely to him and the pretty maid. I watched her briefly as James' hands moved about my nudity. His hands quickly brought about my need to have him right there. Moving both hands to his shorts, I unsnapped them before dropping them to the ground. I considered sucking him for his first cum of the day but opted for a hard fuck on the floor.

Dropping myself down, I pulled James with me while spreading my legs obscenely like a wanton slut. James started to move his face between them, but in my first words since inviting them in, I ordered, "Fuck me first. I need it bad!"

James briskly removed his t-shirt before lying down on me and fully pressing his stiff prick into me. He was slightly larger than George, and it felt good to be stretched just a little. James paused for a moment and asked, "Are you sure about this? Because once I get going, I'm not going to stop."

"Give me all you've got because I'm going to drain you dry today. You won't have any cum left when I'm done with you, you sexy bastard!"

With a look of dumbfoundedness, James slowly began pumping. After I pulled his face to mine to ravage his mouth, he got down to business and gave me a good hard fucking. As he was giving it to me good, my eyes drifted to the cleaning lady that was still there. Her eyes were locked on us while one hand lifted her skirt as the other diddled her hot little puss. When her eyes found mine, I began to cum, and so did she.  

I'd let James do his thing up until my first orgasm, and then I put those kegel exercises to work. James released a series of grunts before exploding deeply into my hot little pussy.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

After panting hard for a minute, James asked, "How... how did you do that?"

"I keep my pussy in superb condition. It gets a lot of exercises, and my muscle control is better than most, according to my husband, who has probably had far more women than you."

"I believe you. I've never felt a woman's pussy grip me the way yours did. That was amazing. Can we do it again?"

"Isn't that what we're here for, to fuck until you can't go any longer?" I asked with a sly grin on my face.

"Oh, you are a vixen. I'm going to enjoy having you for the rest of the day."

"Me too," I replied. "But first, let's grab a shower. Then, you can show me your shower sex skills in the big open shower stall that we have."

James stood up and helped me up as well before we both turned toward the maid still fingering herself. Suddenly she felt a little bashful and removed both of her hands, letting her skirt fall back into place. As her face reddened and she considered escaping, I solicited, "Would you like to come to the bathroom to watch some more? I always did love a sexy voyeur." She smiled innocently before shaking her head up and down.

James and I headed for the shower, and the third in our day followed quietly. I grabbed the chair from the bedroom desk and set it about ten feet from the shower, and she took the hint. As James and I entered the warm water, our little peeper relaxed on the chair. She unbuttoned her top to access her small but perky breasts and lifted her skirt, exposing that cute little slit again.

James and I entangled under the warm water, with me wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Unbelievably, it wasn't until that moment that he noticed my plug. Once he did, James spent a significant amount of time pulling and twisting it as his cock drilled my need cunt. He'd pressed me against the wall to get better depth, and while I was there, my eyes never left our watching maid.

As James drilled into me like a man possessed, the young voyeur drilled her own puss with first two, then three fingers. She began convulsing wildly and slipped from the chair gradually. Once she was on the floor, her legs spread even further apart as her shaking continued. I whispered in James' ear, "Look at what your work is doing to that girl."

James turned while continuing to pound my shameless vagina and watched the girl's display. After a minute, I grabbed his face and assaulted his lips and tongue. Seconds later, I felt his crescendo approach, and it also pushed me over the edge. First, James leaned into me as he panted hard through his ejaculations. Then, as his breath came back to him, his hands found my breasts as he languidly pumped my slick box.

"That's what I love about virile young men like you. You have minimal downtime, which is great when I want a marathon fuck like today."

James' mouth found mine as he worked my nipples and continued to pump my slit. Out kissing ignited another fire in him as I clamped hard on his invading prick. He staggered at the feeling as he slipped to his knees from the intensity.  

"Take me to bed. I want you in my ass," I ordered as he attempted to stand with me still attached. Then, gathering his strength, James managed to get up and pushed the shower door open. We both glanced at our third, sprawled out with her fingers still in her slit while working on a nipple.

"Join us in bed. I'd love to taste your pretty little pussy."

I could see that she was considering the offer, but as she considered it, James got impatient and walked us to the bed. Lying me down gently, he withdrew from my sloppy puss and rolled me onto my belly. James took his time playing with my plug as I pointed out the lube. After applying some to the rim of my pucker, he worked the plug in and out pretty well. Then, with a final pull, he removed it entirely before squirting a generous squirt of lubrication into my gaping pucker.

As James' stiff prick plunged into my eager ass, I took a twisted sort of satisfaction, knowing that his cock was now coated in my husband's cum. In fact, I moaned rather whorishly at the thought of it all. James must have thought me a complete slut at that point, but truth be told, I really am one, especially for George. I'd do anything he asked of me sexually or otherwise.

James began fucking my ass in earnest while gripping my hips firmly. I enjoyed the action but wondered where our excitable voyeur had gotten to. About then, she appeared and sat cross-legged on the bed in front of me. I reached out with my hands, trying to reach her crossed ankles. As I let my face rest on the bedspread, I extended just far enough to touch her.  

At first, I simply stroked her feet and legs while exercising my anal ring around James' plundering cock. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't at all bored with his actions. Still, I really wanted to taste this young women's pussy, especially after she'd already climaxed a few times. My face had been buried in the covers since I'd reached her legs, but with a slight turn of my head, I caught her eye. It was that joining if you will, that allowed her to share herself with me.

James' fucking was speeding up, and as the girl started to open her legs, my peak hit, and I sprayed James with my satisfaction. The contractions that ensued in my nether regions brought about his own climax in short order. Seeing my orgasm also inspired the watcher to open her legs wide and diddle herself again.

James pulled himself from my well-worn ass and rolled onto his side, facing me. I gave him a hungry kiss before turning back and sliding forward until my face was inches from the young lady's plunging fingers. First, I lapped at her inner thighs as she worked herself closer and closer to Valhalla. Then, as her legs began to quake, I moved my face closer and closer until I was licking her outer labia. Her fingers were now a blur on her scarlet clit as I enjoyed the taste of her previous cums.

Unable to keep myself away, I let my tongue dip into her steamy well. As I dug deeper and deeper, her moans grew in volume. Finally, when she came, her nectar erupted and coated my face. She shook wildly as I grasped her thighs and dug ever farther into her slippery cavern. All of my attention to the girl must have stirred something in James. Suddenly I felt him part my thighs and run his tongue from my clit to my little star.

James kept eating me the way I was eating her, and before long, both of us girls were coming hard. In the aftermath of my orgasm, James removed his face from between my thighs, and I felt him climb on top of me.  

"In my ass again!" I spouted as I felt the head of his cock moving between my cheeks. Then, as he spread them apart, his fat head passed my anal ring, sliding into my rectum. This time, he set a languid pace as I continued to eat my little cum queen. At this point, she was on her back with her legs wide and her hands pulling my face deeper into her delectable puss. This was the most fun I'd ever had without George. I only wish that he'd been here to share in the unexpectedly awesome threesome we're having.

I could hear James getting close to another zenith as I continued to tighten my anal muscles around his entrenched penis. I had a feeling that this would be his last as he seemed to be running out of steam. He is only human and four orgasms for a guy in a few hours is a tall order even for a pro. James was no pro, but he was enthusiastic and a decent fuck. I appreciated the effort that he put into filling my holes so well.

I was nearing my own climax as he hit the right spot for the last several strokes. If he could hold out another few pumps, he'd take me there with him. As he pumped his seed, his final thrust was enough to do the job, and I quivered from my latest peak. I could tell that he was done for the day as he kissed my back between ragged pants. Knowing that he was done, I pressed two fingers inside my mystery girl to increase the intensity of her oncoming orgasm.

Her convulsions surprised me as she shook and squirmed quite violently. Then, letting off a bit, I rolled onto my back and kissed James for a minute while keeping an arm wrapped firmly around my girl's thigh. I wanted her to understand that her presence was wanted and needed after James left. Then, breaking the kiss, I said," You were a lot of fun, James, and I loved every second that your cock was inside me. If you have time later in the week, maybe we can set up another rendezvous."

"I'd love that, but I don't know if I have the time. I'm off for two days and have other obligations. When I do come back, I change to night duty for a few weeks. I'll leave you a message under your pillow if I can get back to you. I gotta say that you are one great fuck and very fun to play with. Your husband is one lucky guy."

"Thank you, James. Can you get out of here safely without my new friend? I want to explore her a little more."

"Yes. I can pretend to be a maid and take her cart back to the cleaning department. You two girls have fun for a while longer."

"Thanks, James! Feel free to take a shower before you go, if you like."

Obviously taking me up and the offer, James headed for the bathroom and closed the door. Turning back to my seductive little maid, I tongued her clit a few times before asking, "Can you stay a little longer, sexy one?"

The first words from her mouth were, "Si, por favor!"

So, she understood English but couldn't speak it, I guess. Either way, all I wanted was to lick her pussy some more and maybe have her lick mine. As I began to get back into her delicious puss, my little Hispanic sex toy started to moan again. Latching onto her clit, I began driving two fingers into her vagina. The apparent goal was to have her cum all over my face again and lap up her tasty nectar.

I could tell she was nearing another squirter when her legs began to shake, and her hands gripped my head firmly. When the orgasm hit, her legs closed hard, and her back arched high. The resulting spray began to coat my face before I covered her labia with my mouth. It was like having the nozzle of a hose in your mouth, albeit one filled with deliciousness instead of water.

James walked out of the bathroom about that time, clean and dressed. As my fountain of cum settled down, she mumbled, "Cono... Lamer el cono."

"I don't understand," I replied.

James interrupted with, "She said pussy, then lick pussy."

"I have been licking her pussy. Are you sure that's what she said?"

"Yes, but maybe she means your pussy?"

"Okay, I'll lie back and see if she takes the bait. Oh, what's her name?"

"Gabriela," she replied while moving her face between my outstretched legs.

When her tongue crossed my open lips, I shuttered and whispered, "Gabriela, mas."

"Have fun, ladies," James offered as he pushed Gabriela's cart out of the room.

Gabriela tickled my clit and dug between my lips with her stiffened tongue while her hands gripped my buttocks to hold me close. She was bringing me there slowly, unlike most men would. My hands found my breasts, and I kneaded them firmly while her mouth pleasured my cunt. It was a gradual and glorious ascension to paradise that only a woman can give another woman.

The heat began to spread across me like a reverse chill. As I got closer, I began working my nipples with a light flicking. I started to feel the gentle trembling of my inner thighs as she continued her impressive work. She kept me on edge for several minutes as I shivered unendingly. The best part of it all was that she never penetrated me with anything other than her tongue. She was perfect.

When it hit, my thighs clamped down on her skull as if to push her inside me. I convulsed, riding her face like a wild bull while pulling my nipples, seemingly intent on yanking them off. Gabriela held me in that place equally as long as she kept me on edge previously. As unbelievable as it felt, it was also equally draining, and I found my strength waning as it slowed. Gabriela knew just where and how much stimulation to give me as my orgasm ebbed, never giving me too much.

I pulled her face to mine with my remaining energy and kissed her ever so softly. One hand held the soft curve of her neck while the other gripped her ass, pushing our clits together. They slid across each other easily from our combined juices, and the feeling was exquisite. Combined with the feel of her pouty lips on mine, making it one of my top five best sexual encounters ever.

We stayed in that position, kissing and grinding for quite a while. I'd never met such a patient lover. Not even George was as patient as Gabriela had been this day. I never wanted to let her go, and apparently, she felt the same. At some point, we drifted off to sleep, and it was the main door to the room that woke us both with a start. Gabriela and I were entangled face to face on our sides when we woke, and her first words were, "Problema, problema?"

In my very limited Spanish, I uttered, "No... No problema."

George opened the bedroom door, and Gabriela whispered again, "Problema?" while we held each other even closer.

"No problema," I said again before kissing her greedily.

George knew a bit of Spanish from his work. While smiling, he offered calmly, "Esta Bien. Nosotros jugamos con Otros," roughly translated, it's okay, we play with others.

Apparently, Gabriela got the gist but found something about his wording amusing as she began to giggle. I guess everyone uses different words for the same thing in all languages. Body language, however, was universal. And when my fingers found her clit the laughing stopped, and the kissing commenced. Gabriela's hands went for my breasts, and in between lip smashing, I managed, "George, my pussy needs your cock, right now!"

George moved to my side of the bed and stripped down before moving in behind me and easing himself into my covetous puss. Having the two of them at once was overwhelming, and I rapidly descended into orgasmic madness. I came over and over in an unending euphoria while kissing and fingering Gabriela. Meanwhile, George was giving me a first-class fucking that rubbed my G-spot constantly.

We went on that way for quite a while until Gabriela and George started to climax as well. They were fairly close together in their acmes, but as George filled me with his load, it did me in for good.

George

After Gabriela and I came, Rebecca passed out for the evening. Gabriela insisted on cleaning her up orally before dressing and putting her number in Rebecca's phone. As she was leaving, she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

It was later that night that Rebecca woke and snuggled up close. She asked when Gabriela had left, and I told her the story. I also let her know that Gabriela's number was on her phone.  

"That's great, but I don't speak Spanish. How am I going to communicate with her?"

"You can use the translation app on your phone to text her," I offered.

"You're so smart, Honey. Now you know why I keep you around."

"Is that the only reason?"

Grabbing my cock and stroking it to hardness, she quipped, "Not really," before mounting me, cowgirl style.

She seemed reenergized from her long nap, and we went at it for another hour or two before finally settling into a deep slumber.

The following morning while showering together, I told her, "We ran into the girl at the park again, and she gave me her number to contact her about meeting up."

"Oh good, you are going to have so much fun with her, Honey. Is she working today? I'd really love to talk to her."

"Yes, she said she'd be there from noon to eight tonight. So I figured we'd go to another park today and swing by there later for dinner. What do you think?"

"Sounds perfect!"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments