Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery - Part 5

"Diane models the lingerie David bought her and receives more gifts."

32
19 Comments 19
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 5 of a ten part series."

Once they were back in David’s apartment, he went to his bedroom to drop the packages on his bed. Sorting through them, he pulled out two bags and put them in his closet.

“I’m going out to make a drink. I’ll pour you a glass of wine. While I’m doing that, I want you to decide which of your new items you are going to model for me. I’ll be waiting in the living room for my show.”

Getting up on her toes, Diane kissed him. “The show starts in five minutes.”

David fixed himself a drink, poured a glass of wine for Diane, and sat in his favorite leather chair. He sipped his drink and wondered what he was going to see. He wondered just how incredibly sexy Diane was going to look in her new lingerie.

The door to his bedroom opened, and Diane slinked out wearing an all-black set. The panties were tiny with bows at the hips. The bra was also small and clearly showed her stiff nipples. She stood in front of David with her legs apart and hands on her hips. “What do you think?” she asked.

“I think the contrast of the black fabric against you pale skin and auburn hair is quite extraordinary. You made an excellent selection.”

Diane picked up the wine glass and turned her back to David as she sipped. “How do you like the view from behind?”

“Lovely,” was his one-word answer. “Your ass is a work of art.”

She leaned over slowly to set her glass down, but more so to give him an extended view of her backside. Turning back, she asked, “Do you have any color you’d like to see next?”

“Did you get anything in green?”

“I did,” she smiled. “Green is coming right up.” She turned and walked toward his bedroom, knowing that his eyes were glued to her ass.

“It’s not the only thing coming right up?” he muttered as he pressed his hand against his stiff cock in his trousers.

When Diane came out the second time, David’s mouth gaped. The set she was wearing was, in fact, green, but it was almost transparent. The bra cups clearly displayed her nipples. When she turned, it appeared to David that her behind was covered in a green haze rather than fabric. “The color is excellent with your skin and hair, baby. You look good enough to eat,” he told her.

Diane turned and took another slow motion to pick up her glass. When she turned back, his erection was plainly visible. “Good,” she thought and smiled. “Do you like the panties?” Diane asked. “These straps kinda go up high on my hips. I feel like it’s a bit of an arrow pointing right here,” she said as she touched herself between her legs.

“It really points the way to my heart’s desire,” David chuckled with his eyes glued to the fabric covering her sex. “You couldn’t wear those with that bush you had yesterday.”

Diane grinned, her thoughts on the lump in his pants. “I’ll pick the next color,” she said as she walked back to the bedroom.

The next set she wore was navy blue. The panties covered everything, but the color looked terrific on her. She didn’t need anything to push up her breasts, but this bra made her look like she had six inches of cleavage.

“I think you’ll like the next one,” Diane said as he made her third trip back to change.

The fourth pair of panties was bright white lace. “Marsha told me these are called ‘cheeky’ panties. She also told me that I could wear this little top rather than a bra.” Diane put her hands under the crop top to grasp her breasts. “I like it. Do you?” She turned slowly to let David see the back.

When she turned back, David had leaned back in his chair and was stroking his stiff cock. “Yeah, I like it.”

Diane stood frozen in front of him, still holding her breasts. Her eyes were fixed on his cock as his hand slid up and down it.

“You like watching me do this?” he asked.

“Yes,” she whispered. Diane suddenly felt like what David was doing was the most erotic thing she’d ever seen. He was stone hard because he had been looking at her, and now he was compelled to touch himself. Without giving her actions a second of thought, Diane slipped her hand inside the lacy white panties until she could feel her own wetness.

For a full minute, the two of them watched the other masturbate until finally, David said, “Take the panties off.”

She followed his instructions but continued to rub herself as she watched him stroke his cock.

“Come over here and do this for me,” he ordered.

Diane didn’t hesitate. She took the two steps to him, leaned over, and took his stiff cock in her hand. Her hand moved up and down on his hard pole, making her almost giddy with excitement. His cock felt so good in her hand. She wanted it in her mouth. She wanted it in her pussy. Diane just wanted it so badly she could hardly breathe.

“Ride me,” David ordered, holding out his hands to help her climb on top of him. The chair was so large, Diane had no trouble putting her knees to either side of his thighs and lowering her wet pussy on his staff. She took the head inside her opening and stopped.

“Your pussy is on fire!” David said. As he slipped quickly inside her, he said, “I can’t believe how fucking wet you are!”

Diane’s head was back and her mouth open as she marveled at the feeling of being stretched and filled by his member. “Oh yes, David,” she cried out. “Please don’t ever stop.”

“You want me to fuck you till you can’t walk?”

“Yes,” she mumbled.

“Say it!” he demanded.

Diane was ostensibly in another world. Her brain seemed to be disengaged and not understanding his words. She was in a hedonistic nirvana, basking in the thrill of his thick cock.

David grabbed her face in one hand, holding it until her eyes seemed to focus on him. “Tell me what you want, Diane. Say it!”

She began moving up and down on his shaft. “I want you to fuck me, David. Fuck me until I can’t walk. Take me, baby. Make me your personal whore. That’s what I want.”

He slapped her bottom. “Move your ass, Diane. Show me how much you want my cock. Take it deep and hard!”

She moved faster and began groaning. Her moans turned into a whimpering sound as she began sliding back and forth on his cock and grinding her clit on his wet skin. “Yes! Yes!” she shouted.

In a matter of seconds, she had run David up to his limit. As she was about to reach her own orgasm, he tried to stop her.

“No, David,” she cried. “Cum inside me! I want it. Cum inside me!”

David didn’t want to, but he had no choice. Diane had him pinned down, and she wasn’t about to stop. As she cried out in her own orgasm, her vaginal walls squeezed his throbbing cock until he released a cascade of hot semen inside her. He made a sound like a wild animal as his cock filled her again and again.

Diane collapsed on his chest, her face on his shoulder. “Thank you, David,” she said in a raspy voice. “That’s what I wanted. It was incredible.”

“I suppose you’re going to want it again,” he said with a grin.

“Maybe you haven’t noticed,” she whispered in his ear. “But you’re still hard. I can start any time I want. Am I going to have to beg?” she laughed.

“Probably not,” he replied as he ran his hands over the soft flesh of her ass. “I guess this is the intermission in the modeling show.”

“Did you like the way I looked in the things you bought me?”

“I think I showed you just how much I appreciated how you looked,” he told her. “I hope you looked in a mirror and saw how good you looked in something other than white cotton.”

“I’m just surprised you wanted to buy me panties. I thought you would prefer me without any,” Diane giggled.

“That would be my preference,” he admitted. “But there are times when undergarments are necessary. And when those times come along, you’ll have something to wear that matches your beauty and sensuality.”

“For the first time in my life, I feel beautiful, David. I don’t know that I have anything sensual yet, but I’ll work on it.”

He swatted her butt again. “Remind me to get a recording of you going down on me. You watch that, and it will remove any doubt about you having a lack of sensuality.”

“Oh, that would be fun,” Diane said as she sat up, pressing his cock deeply into her pussy. “Oh my,” she gushed. “I almost forgot you were in there.”

“Are you saying my cock is so small you can’t feel it?”

“Oh no, never,” She laughed. “I doubt I could take anything larger than you. I think it’s beautiful and quite wonderful. I’d be happy to ride you all day.”

“You do appear to have a deep affection for all things sexual.”

“But I didn’t know it until I met you. You’ve opened a new world for me, and I want to learn much more.”

“And you want me to teach you?” he asked.

“I’m hoping you will,” she said in a small childlike voice. “Is there a lot more in David’s textbook?”

“Sweet thing,” he said with a smile. “We haven’t scratched the surface. It will take six weeks for you to graduate from my class. I’ll confess that you’ve learned a lot in a short amount of time.”

“I think I’ve become addicted,” she admitted with a blush. “Since meeting you, it’s just all I’ve thought about. Now that you’ve given me those toys, I may just become one continual orgasm.”

“Speaking of gifts, I have a few more for you in the bedroom.”

“Did you buy something besides the toys while I was trying on lingerie?”

“If you’ll get up, I’ll show you.”

Diane frowned, but slowly pulled herself off of David’s cock. As soon as it was out, she dropped down on her knees and took it in her mouth, moaning with pleasure at the taste it offered. “We taste good together,” she said with a grin. “I like you cumming inside me.”

David stood and helped her up. Taking her hand, he led her back to his bedroom. “Stand right here,” David instructed her. Opening his closet door, he brought out a large shopping bag. “This is what I want you to wear to dinner,” David said, holding up a solid white sundress.

“David, it’s so pretty,” she gasped. “I’ve never had anything like it.”

“Put it on,” he said. “I want to see if I got the size right.”

Diane pulled it over her head, finding that it fit her body perfectly. Looking in the full-length mirror on the back of his closet door, she admired herself. The dress had a ‘v’ neck that exposed about a third of her generous breasts. Small straps went over her shoulders to hold it up.

“You look like a goddess,” David said truthfully.

“It’s beautiful, David. Thank you.”

“Now try this other one,” he said, handing her a second sundress.

Diane quickly pulled off the first, slipping into the second before turning to see herself in the mirror. This dress was blue with white horizontal stripes. This one exposed more breast than the first.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

“Do you like it?” David asked.

“I love it, David. How did you know the size to get?”

“Let’s just say I have a good eye for such things.”

Still looking in the mirror, Diane said, “It’s so beautiful, but don’t you think it exposes a lot of breasts?”

“It absolutely does,” he said with an evil grin. “You should be exposing those beautiful breasts. When you’re standing by me, I want every man seeing us to hate me because I have such a beautiful women with the best tits in the house.”

“What kind of shoes do I wear with a dress like this?”

“These,” David said as he pulled a pair of white sandals with a small heel. “Put them on, and let’s have a look.”

Sitting on the bed, Diane put the shoes on and was amazed that they fit perfectly. She stood and whirled around. “Do you like it?”

“Beautiful,” he admitted. “But now I have to give you the sundress rules.”

“There are rules for wearing a sundress?” she said in surprise.

“You betcha,” he laughed. “You never insult a sundress by wearing anything under it. Of course, you could never wear a bra with dresses made like those, but you also may not wear panties with them.”

“You mean I would go out in public without panties?”

“It’s not like you’re going to pull up the skirt and expose yourself,” he told her. “Only you’ll know that you are bare underneath, and it will make you feel even sexier.”

“You’ll know,” she said with a grin.

“Yes, indeed, I will,” David said, and he stood beside her. He put his hand on the inside of her knee, slowly letting it glide up the inside of her thigh. “From time to time, I’ll want to see what’s mine,” he whispered as his hand reached her sex. “When I request it, you’ll show me.”

A chill ran through her body, thinking of him demanding to see her naughty bits in public. Diane quickly realized the anxiety was from excitement, not dread.

As he slowly moved his hand through the valley between her legs, David said, “I’ve ordered another toy for you. I hope to have it by Thursday. It’s one we can use in public, and I think you’ll enjoy it.”

“I think you’re trying to spoil me with all these gifts. I’m certain my mother would insist that I shouldn’t take gifts from someone I’ve known such a short time.”

“The fact that we’ve been engaged in extensive sexual time together negates her wishes,” he said as he slipped a finger inside her wetness.

“Oh, David,” she whimpered.

“I’m a wealthy man, Diane. What I’ve spent on you is nothing, but it’s given me a lot of joy to bring you out of your shell and make you understand your beauty, sexuality, and desirability. I plan to give you everything you want and need. But I plan to use you for my own satisfaction as well.” David turned her around and bent her over his bed. He pulled up the bottom of the sundress to expose her bare ass. With his hand against her back, she slapped her bottom hard, leaving a visible red handprint.

“Oh, my God,” Diane whimpered. “That hurt.”

“Sure it did,” he said as he pulled her back up to her feet. “But I just put my brand on you. Go look in the mirror.”

Diane turned her back to the mirror. Then looking over her shoulder, she pulled up the dress to see the handprint on her soft, white skin.

“Your ass is mine now, princess. When I want it, I’ll take it.”

She turned to David and put her arms around his neck. She could feel the burn on her butt, but it gave her an inner glow. “Are you planning on spanking me when I’m bad?”

“I will not hesitate to turn your beautiful ass bright red when necessary.”

Diane didn’t understand why, but his words were thrilling. Her insides were churning with excitement. Diane wasn’t sure what she was getting herself into, but she was ready to walk through that door willingly.

“Now take the dress off and hang it up. We’ll take a shower and then dress for dinner.”

“Would you like me to cook for you? I’m pretty handy in the kitchen.”

“I’d be happy for you to show off in my kitchen, but not tonight. We’re going across the street to my club again. We have more training to do.”

Diane smiled. She didn’t know what he was planning, but she was willing to bet it would be exciting.

After a long, playful shower, they dressed for dinner. Walking out of David’s building, Diane felt very aware that she was naked underneath her dress. As they walked, Diane could feel the heat of the street rising under the sundress, like fingers touching her newly shaved pussy. She was caught between feelings of excitement and guilt. But the feelings of guilt quickly faded away when Diane saw her reflection in a store window. The beautiful woman in the glass could be walking down the runway of a fashion show. She was suddenly feeling proud of how she looked.

Once inside, they were directed to David’s usual booth. There was a step up to a table which was covered by a long white tablecloth. Diane sat close to David, putting her hand on his thigh.

As soon as David had ordered a bottle of wine, he turned to Diane. “You look absolutely beautiful. Can you see the men in this place looking at you?”

“There’s no one looking at me,” she replied softly.

“The only men not looking at you are the men with their backs to you, and they’re pissed that they can’t see you.”

Casting her eyes around the room, Diane could see that there were men looking in her direction.

Leaning close, David said, “Now, I want you to adjust your dress so that your bare bottom is touching the leather seat.”

Diane glanced at him, thinking for a second she might refuse, but quickly changed her mind. Trying not to make her moves too obvious to the men looking in her direction, Diane moved around until she could feel her bare ass on the cool leather seat. She looked up at David as if to indicate she had followed his orders.

“Good,” he said with a smile. “Now, I want you to pull your dress up to your waist so that I can see your naked beauty.”

Again, Diane thought of refusing but knew the tablecloth would prevent anyone from knowing what she was doing. Once the gown was pulled away, Diane sat back and saw David look down.

“Lovely,” he whispered as he put a hand on her bare thigh less than an inch from her sex. “Open your legs a bit so that I can touch you.”

A chill ran through her body as Diane did as instructed and felt a wave of fresh air touching her wet vaginal lips.

“Very few people, men or women, are as beautiful naked as they are dressed. You are one of the rare exceptions.”

“Thank you,” she replied with a smile. “I don’t mind looking at you when you’re naked either.”

The waiter arrived with their bottle of wine. He put an ice bucket on the table, opened the bottle, and poured wine in both glasses. David tasted the wine and nodded to the waiter, who quickly disappeared.

Touching his glass to hers, David said, “Let’s drink to your exceptional beauty.”

Diane was confident that she blushed at his toast, but sipped her wine. “This is very good.”

“This is just wine,” he said in a soft, deep voice. “It’s your naked body that is so good.” The little finger of his hand on her leg moved just slightly, touching her sex, and running a bolt of electricity through her. “Are you wet?” he whispered.

“I’ve been dripping wet since the moment I walked into your apartment yesterday,” she whispered.

“Put your hand between your legs and verify it for me.”

Diane’s eyes flashed around the room.

“I would not embarrass you in public, Diane. No one can see what goes on under our table.”

Moving her hand slowly, she spread her legs farther apart and touched herself. “Yes, I’m quite wet.”

“Put your finger inside so that I can see your wetness on your hand.”

When she started to comply, David whispered, “Push it in deep.” He knew when she had followed his instruction when her eyes half-closed. “Now, put that finger in my mouth so that I can taste your sweet pussy.”

Diane knew that she should be embarrassed and shammed to be acting like a slut in public, but she was just too excited to think about it. Diane could see her finger glistening in the room lights before he took it between his lips.

“You are delicious,” he said with a grin.

Hearing a slight noise, Diane looked down to see David was holding the small vibrator he had bought her earlier in the day. She was about to object when the toy touched her wet pussy lips, sending a thrill through her body.

“Are you certain you want to do this?” she whispered as she opened her legs a bit more.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t,” David said with his naughty grin. “I think you should do it.”

Moving her head as she looked around the room, Diane took the little toy from David’s hand. “Are you going to be ashamed of me after you’ve turned me into a total slut?”

“I just want to find the real Diane,” he replied. “I think you have a streak of exhibitionism in you. Let’s let it out. Also, I know that you are enjoying the hell out of being a naughty girl. I want you to use that toy until you get yourself off. I want to see the look on your face.”

“Then why don’t you get your cock out so that I can hold it while I masturbate?”

“Sure,” he said with a chuckle. “If that’s what you want.”

Diane’s eyes half-closed as she pressed the vibrating toy to the entrance of her sex and clit at the same time.

With his wine glass up to his mouth, David asked, “How many orgasms have you had today?”

“Not enough,” she answered with a slight whimper.

“Tell me what we’ve done that you enjoyed the most.”

“You expect me to talk while I’m doing this?” she asked.

“Unless you want all the men looking at you to know what you’re doing, you should look at me as you talk.”

“I love everything we’ve done, David.”

“But was there something especially good?”

Diane turned a bit to face David more. “This is so fucking good,” she groaned. “I like having your cock in my mouth. I find it totally exciting and could probably have an orgasm when you cum in my mouth.”

“Did you think you’d ever do that?”

“Never in a million years,” Diane replied, feeling an impending orgasm growing. “It’s exciting to know I have the power to get you off. And, being totally honest, I love the way you taste.”

“I love the way you taste,” he whispered. “Do you like the way I use my tongue on your sweet pussy?”

“It’s heavenly,” she answered while gripping his thigh with her free hand.

“Look at me,” he commanded. “Show me your face when you cum.”

Her eyes were wide, and her lips quivered. David could see the climax run through her body. He could feel the goosebumps on her arms and see her hard nipples poking through the dress. David knew her fingers would be covered with her juices. “Let me taste your fingers,” he whispered.

Diane shivered as she put her fingers to his lips, knowing he could smell her pussy as well as taste it. There was no doubt in her mind that anyone looking at them knew precisely what was happening. However, at this thrilling moment, Diane just didn’t care. She leaned against David, moving his hand between her legs. “I can’t wait for you to fuck me. I’m going to scream so loud they’ll hear me on the street.”

 

 

As always, I am grateful for the help of my friend, ChrisM.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments