Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery - Part 7

"Diane’s weekend with David ends and they move onto a new week of pleasure and lessons."

22
11 Comments 11
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 7 of a ten part series"

After they had finished breakfast and David had put the dishes away, he directed Diane to sit on the couch in the living room, facing the large television mounted on the wall.

Sitting down, she called back to him. “How big is this TV?

“It’s eighty-five inches,” he answered.

“I’ve never seen one this big.”

Laughing, David replied, “That’s what she said.”

It took Diane a minute, but she started laughing. “Well, I’ve never seen one bigger than yours.”

“How many have you seen?”

She was quiet for a second before she answered, “Two.”

“As your instructor, I would say that your sample is too small. I think with time, you’ll determine that I’m quite ordinary.”

“Am I going to have to inspect more cocks?” she asked with some alarm.

“Not today,” he assured her. “But, you’ll probably want to over time.”

“I’m quite pleased with yours,” she told him.

“I have no intention of forcing another one on you. I’m just saying that as time goes on, you’ll want to have other experiences. You’ll find that your sweet pussy is a one size fits all.”

David moved to the couch, sitting beside Diane. “I’m going to pull up a porn site on the internet and cast it to my TV. The picture on my iPad is a little small for both of us to watch at the same time. I think that on this television, you’ll get more vivid real life experience.”

Turning on his tablet, David quickly found the site he wanted. He opened it and cast it to his TV. Suddenly Diane’s eyes were filled with the massive figures of both dressed and naked men and women on the large screen. She could see David moving the cursor to a selector that said ‘lesbian.’ He clicked on it, and a series of photos came up. “Do you see anyone that interests you?”

“I don’t know anything about porn. You pick one.”

“Here’s an actress I know,” he said as he clicked on the link. “She’s a MILF and will be a good instructor.”

“What’s a MILF?”

“Oh, my goodness. You are a babe in the woods,” he laughed. “MILF are initials that stand for ‘Mother I’d Like to Fuck.’ It doesn’t absolutely mean that these women are mothers, but instead, they are mature women, usually over thirty.”

“So then,” she mumbled. “Am I a MILF?”

“Absolutely,” he told her. “And once you stop hiding that beautiful body behind those awful clothes you’ve been wearing, you are going to find some men that come on to you like a dog in heat.”

“Really?”

“Here you go,” he said, cutting off Diane’s questions. “This film will run about fifteen minutes. I think it’s probably part of a full-length porn film.”

When the film started, two shapely women were talking in a restaurant. In the conversation, one of the women, Brandy, confesses that she has a girlfriend. When her husband is away, she gets together for some lesbian sex with the woman. The second woman, Lisa, is shocked to find that her friend has sex with another woman. Then Brandy relays that she finds the sex with the other woman to be completely satisfying, not to mention safe.

As the women are talking, it is evident that Lisa is being turned on by the conversation and by Brandy’s description of what happens. Toward the end of the scene, Brandy puts her hand on Lisa’s leg under the table. Brandy’s hand works its way up Lisa’s leg and eventually touches her wet panties.

“This conversation is turning you on, I can tell,” Brandy says.

“Can we just get out of here?” Lisa asks.

In the next scene, the two women are in a bedroom with Brandy undressing Lisa. When Lisa is naked, Brandy begins kissing Lisa’s breasts before her hand finds its way between Lisa’s legs.

As Brandy plays with the Lisa’s enormous breasts and fingers her pussy, Diane pressed against David. “They are both beautiful women,” Diane whispered to David. “Why do they do porn?”

“Probably because they enjoy it, not to mention that some of these women make a great deal of money fucking in front of a camera.”

When both of the women on the screen were naked and in a ‘69’ position, Diane wrapped her hand around David’s stiff cock. She absentmindedly stroked his shaft and said, “They seem to be enjoying themselves.”

David looked down to see her soft hand stroking his thick, hard cock. He wanted to say, “Not as much as I’m enjoying it,” but decided to keep his enjoyment quiet.

David stopped the film and switched to a different one. This one had three women that were busily pleasuring each other. When the action got heavy, Diane stroked his cock faster. He could tell that she was fully engrossed in the action on the screen.

When one of the women in the film squirted in the face of the woman between her legs, Diane squeezed David’s cock. “Do I do that?”

“Yes, love, you do.”

“Do you like it?”

“Very much,” he whispered in her ear. “I think it’s absolutely wonderful.” David opened the shirt Diane was wearing so that he could touch her breast. “Do you think you’d enjoy having sex with another woman?”

“I don’t know,” Diane answered. Looking down at his stiff cock, she said, “I enjoy this so much, I can’t imagine wanting to have sex without this cock.” She leaned down and licked a bead of precum from the tip of his rod. “Could a pussy taste as good as you?”

“I’ve never tasted one any sweeter than yours,” David said as he squeezed her breast. “But, I’ve tasted a few in my time.”

“I’ll just bet you have,” Diane said with a bit of jealousy in her voice.

Changing the subject, David changed the film once more. “Here’s one you’ll find interesting. This one is also two women, but one of them has a strap-on.”

“What’s that?”

“You’ve never seen a strap-on?” David asked, a little surprised at her innocence.

“No. Strap on to what?”

David advanced the film until he reached the part where one of the women began to get into the harness of her strap-on cock. “You get the idea now?”

In the film, one of the women was on her hands and knees on a bed. The woman with the silicone cock was behind and began fucking the one on her knees. The one taking the big, thick, black cock began to cry out in pleasure.

“What do you think of that?” he asked.

“That makes a lot more sense. If you don’t have a man around, you at least need to have some kind of a dick for pleasure.” As she watched the women in the film, Diane’s hand began to move faster on David’s stiff cock.

After a few minutes, David switched the film again, this time going to a FFM threesome. After a few minutes of silent watching, he could feel her hand squeezing his cock harder and moving faster. Without speaking, he understood that this combination excited Diane.

“Is it safe for me to assume that you’ve never tasted another woman’s pussy?”

“I never had even tasted my own until yesterday.”

“You liked the way you taste?”

David could tell that Diane was embarrassed by his question. After a pause, she looked at his face and replied, “Yes, I did. Is that awful?”

“It is not awful,” he said with a gentle smile. “I love the way you taste, and I like knowing that you like it too. You’ll find that your flavor and smell is different when you are aroused.”

“I’m aroused right now,” she said in a husky voice as she turned to face him. “I’m not certain how I feel about it all, but I haven’t stopped wanting you since we met for dinner on Friday. All I can think about is getting your beautiful cock inside me.” Diane moved around until she had straddled David. “Sex is so good I don’t understand why married people don’t just fuck night and day. I don’t want to rest… I just want it to go on and on forever.”

David put his hands on her angelic face. “Sweet girl, if you want my beautiful cock inside that sweet pussy, you’re going to have to give me some time to rest and recharge my batteries. I think I may have to add a third person to our party to keep you occupied.”

“I’ll do anything you say,” Diane whispered as she began to slip David’s cock into her dripping wet hole. “I trust you, David. You’ve shown me that sex can be enjoyable. I now understand that it isn’t dirty or evil. Fucking doesn’t just have to be only to make babies. It can be a place where two people share themselves with someone special and take each other to another world.”

“It can be more than two people,” he whispered as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Diane taking all of his cock inside her pussy.

As she slid up and down his shaft, Diane groaned. “Of fuck, David. This is so good!”

“Show me how much you like it.”

It only took two minutes for Diane to reach full speed. She whimpered and cried out before bringing herself to another mind-blowing orgasm. She fell against his chest, panting and gasping for air. Suddenly she sat straight up, glaring at David. “Are we going to do this again? Am I just a one-night stand for you?”

David grinned. “It would be more like a three-night stand. Are you concerned that I would toss you aside after I’d had my way with you?”

Diane’s face was red. “I just assumed that we had something special, and it would go on, but then I kinda woke up and realized that you have your own life. I never stopped to think that you might already have someone special in your life and that I might be just a weekend fling. Will there be more, David?”

“Oh yes, sweet girl. There will be much more if that’s what you want. You are as rare as an orchid in the Artic. I have no intention of letting you go.” David flipped Diane over on her back, pressing his shaft deep inside her. “You want more of me?”

“Yes, David,” she gasped. “I don’t think I can ever get enough of you.”

“Then you’ll want to encourage me,” he said as he held her eyes with his. David began to push and pull his cock in long strokes. “I want you to talk to me while we’re having sex. Tell me what you like or what you want. Your voice will turn me into a tiger.”

Her eyes were held open wide, and she felt him begin to pound into her pussy. “Yes, baby,” Diane groaned. “Yes, show me how much you want me. Take me, David.”

David slammed into her, getting faster and more urgent with each stroke.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” she called out to him. “Fuck me, David! I’m going to cum again. Fuck me with that big cock!”

Her encouragement did the trick. David released his load into her with the roar of a plains lion. Diane reached her orgasm at the same time, mumbling something about their juices combining inside her pussy. David’s chest was heaving as he attempted to catch his breath, but wishing he could continue to go.

When he finally got his breathing under control, he smiled at Diane and gently kissed her. “Do you still want more?”

“I still want to know about a tit fuck,” she said with a devilish grin. “It sounds delicious.”

 

They spent the rest of the afternoon watching porn and enjoying each other’s bodies. David found a video that included a tit fuck. As they watched it, Diane was anxious to try it.

EmmaRocsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRocsi

David was more than pleased with Diane’s reaction to having his cock sliding between her breasts. She was obviously quite turned on and thrilled when he exploded, shooting semen all over her tits, neck, and face. For the first time, David noticed the wild look in Diane’s eyes as she reached a climactic moment. He could see that her inner sexual need had taken control of her mind and body.

While Diane ran her fingers through the creamy, white liquid on her skin, David watched, amazed at her energy and need to taste his cum. It began to become clear that he had found a pure jewel in Diane. She was the kind of woman he’d always wanted. Diane was a sexual being that fed off the thrills of sex. When she was involved in a sexual act, her mind was free of the world around her. Diane was totally engrossed in her body’s need. There was no reluctance or shame in her. She was getting what she wanted without considering the consequences.

After dark, David drove Diane home. As they drove, he told her, “I’m leaving town tomorrow, Diane. I’ll be back on Thursday.”

“I can’t see you for four days?” she whined.

“I’m sorry, babe, but business calls. This is a trip that has been planned for several months.”

“You got me all tuned up, and now you’re leaving me,” Diane pouted.

“You’ll be fine,” he said with a smile. “I’m giving you a homework assignment.”

“What kind of homework?” she asked with a frown.

“Homework you’ll enjoy. “When we get to your house, I’ll give you some web sites to study to find different kinds of sex you’d like to try.”

“I want to try everything,” she said as if she were a happy child.

“You have new lingerie to make you feel sexy and new toys to fill your needs.”

Leaning over and putting her hand between his legs, Diane said, “This is what I need. You have awakened a part of my being that I didn’t know existed. You can’t just leave me now.”

“I’ll be back on Thursday evening. Why don’t you plan on staying with me on Thursday night? Pack what you’ll need for work on Friday, and what you’ll need for the weekend.”

“Are you asking me to spend next weekend with you?”

“I wasn’t really asking,” he said in a serious tone. “I was ordering you.”

“I see,” Diane replied in a quiet voice. “Will I be taking orders from you now?”

“I think so. There’s more for you to learn, and I don’t think I’m ready to turn you loose on the unsuspecting population of men just yet.”

“Are you going to want me to have sex with other men?”

“Not just yet. But perhaps in a while.”

Diane studied his face as he drove. She was wondering if he would teach her more about sex, and then let her go to another man. Was he planning to be her teacher and nothing more?

“I think you are a priceless gem,” David told her. “I don’t know that I’d ever want to let you go, but that will be your decision, not mine. Right now, we are lovers, and I want our relationship to continue. However, after a while, you are going to start to consider that other men could satisfy your wants and needs.”

Diane started to protest. “Don’t!” David said to stop her. “I know how this works. You are going to start seeing men from a different perspective. Now that you know the joy of sex, you’ll begin to look at men and wonder how they would perform in the bedroom. You’ll speculate on the size of their equipment because now you know how good sex can be.”

“I could be happy with your equipment forever.”

“Perhaps,” he replied and smiled at her. “We’ll see how it all works out. But first, you have more to learn, and that’s where we’ll concentrate.”

“I’m in your hands,” Diane said, and then giggled at her remark. “I do like being in your hands.”

David pulled into the drive at Diane’s condo. “Let’s get you inside, and I’ll write down the things for you to see while I’m away.”

Once inside, Diane insisted that David follow her to the master bedroom. Once in the room, she pulled back the bed covers and turned to him. Wrapping her arms around him, Diane said, “Fuck me once more before you leave, David. I want my sheets to have the smell of you. I want to think of you taking me in my own bed while you’re away.”

“Are you going to use your new toys to masturbate while thinking of me?” he asked with a grin.

“How could I not?” she grinned back as she unbuttoned his shirt. “Just once more, and I’ll let you go. Fuck me hard and fast before you shoot your cum all over me. Please, baby, just once more.”

A flood of passion washed over David. He pulled her mouth to his as he began pulling at her clothes. Once she was naked, David pushed her down on the bed. He dropped his trousers and growled, “Show me what’s mine.”

Diane slowly opened her legs to expose her hairless pussy. She ran her hand over it and groaned. “This is yours, David.” Her eyes were fixed on his ridged staff. It looked dark and angry. At that moment, she wanted it as much as she had the first time he took her. “Fuck me, David,” she whispered. “Please.”

David knelt down on the bed and crawled between her legs.

Diane held her legs open wide before she wrapped them around his middle. “Yes!” she groaned as he pushed his thick cock inside her.

What happened next was not gentle. It was two animals going at each other with intense passion. David hammered his body into hers for much longer than he thought he could. He was inspired by her multiple orgasms and her screams of pleasure. Her body shook with orgasmic delight while she begged for more. “Fuck me, David,” she groaned while digging her fingernails into his back.

When he couldn’t go on any longer, David pulled his cock out, grabbed it, and fired multiple rounds of hot jizz over Diane’s chest.

“Yes!” she groaned as she watched the ropes of cum splash onto her naked flesh. Diane ran a finger through the pool and tasted it before she rolled over.

“What are you doing?” David asked.

Diane giggled. “I’m making my sheets smell like yours.”

He watched her wiggle around, obviously rubbing her semen covered chest over the sheets.

David’s eyes were fixed on her fantastic ass, and he wished he could get hard again.

Diane rolled back over, pulling David down onto her. “I don’t want you to leave,” she told him, “But at least now I’ll have something to remind me you were here.”

David kissed her before saying, “I want you at my place when I get home Thursday evening. Go there after you get off work. When I walk in the door, I want you to be ready for me.”

“I will be,” she whispered with a bright smile. “I promise.”

 

That night Diane slept deeply. When her alarm went off on Monday morning, she felt rested but had an excited feeling in her stomach. Her hands touched the stiff stains of David’s semen on her sheets, and she smiled. “Damn, but that was good,” she said aloud.

As she lay there naked, remembering how David had used her, a hand seemed to find its way between her legs. Diane liked the way it felt with her pubic hair gone. It was soft and smooth, leading her finger to push inside her hot, wet opening. In seconds Diane’s finger was moving quickly. She spread her legs wide, groaning, “Fuck me, David.”

It took only a few minutes for Diane to have her first orgasm of the day. Before she got out of bed, Diane decided that every day should be begun as this one had. Standing naked in front of her mirror, Diane cupped her breasts and smiled. “You girls had a big weekend. Let’s hope that next weekend is even better.”

Diane took a shower but had to restrain herself from continuing to touch her sex. “You’re going to work,” she said to no one. “We can play when we get home!”

 

At 4:30 that afternoon, Diane’s cell phone rang. Seeing it was David calling, she quickly pulled the phone from her purse. “Hi David!” she said quietly.

“Hi there, sugar-lips,” he said sweetly. “Have you been thinking about me?”

“Of course I have,” she said quietly so that no one outside her office could hear.

“How many times have you masturbated today?”

Diane was instantly embarrassed. “Once,” she told him.

“Really? Once?”

“Maybe twice,” she whispered.

“How many times?” he said again.

“Okay,” she admitted. “It’s been four times so far today. Once when I woke up this morning and three times here at my desk.”

David was surprised at her confession. “At your desk?” he asked.

“I have that little toy with me,” she told him. “Around 10:00, I was desperate. So, I closed my door and pressed Little David against my panties.”

“Little David?” he asked.

“I’ve named my toys,” she told him with an embarrassed grin. “The small one is Little David, and the Rabbit is Big David.”

“Did it get you off?”

“It did,” she told him. “And then before noon, I did it again. I just couldn’t help myself. By 1:00, my panties were so wet that I had to take them off. Then once I was sort of naked, I had to do it again with my fingers.”

“And now that you’re talking to me are you ready to do it again?”

“Yes,” she whispered without considering telling him a lie. “I feel like such a slut.”

“You’re my slut, baby,” he told her. “Do you need to close your door?”

“No one can see me,” Diane told him. “You wouldn’t believe how wet I am.”

“Put your finger inside and get it nice and wet for me,” David instructed her. “Now, I want you to press that finger against your nose. I want you to be able to smell that sweet pussy. Have you done it?”

“Yes,” she answered softly. “I do like the way it smells.”

“Now put that finger back inside to get it wet again,” David said. “Once it’s coated, I want you to put it in your mouth and taste your delicious flavor.” He paused a minute before asking, “Have you done it?”

When she admitted to having sucked on her finger, David gave more instructions. “Now that you can smell and taste yourself, I want you to masturbate. Keep the phone close to your mouth so that I can hear you.”

Diane took the small vibrator from her purse, spread her legs as wide as possible, and touched the little machine to her clit. “Oh, yes!” she groaned. “That feels so good.”

“I’m with a group of clients right now. If I were alone, I’d take out my cock and masturbate with you.”

The image of David stroking his cock while she masturbated ran through her head and instantly pushed her over the edge. “Oh fuck,” she groaned. After a second, she whispered, “Now my chair is wet.”

“Then maybe you should get something to cover it because I have a feeling you are going to have this same problem again.”

“You are probably right,” Diane agreed. “Last Thursday, I didn’t understand the meaning of the word ‘horny.’ Now I do.”

“You just keep thinking about what we’re going to do when I get home Thursday night. Keep those toys busy,” he said. “And… you might want to think about getting a supply of batteries.”

“I think you’re right,” Diane said with a chuckle. “Are you going to call me tonight and help me again?”

“I’m going to be out late tonight, Sugar,” he told her. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow. You just keep it wet for me.”

“I have no doubt about that,” she admitted. “Thanks for calling, David. I’ll look forward to talking with you tomorrow.”

Five minutes later, Diane looked at the clock on her desk. Her pussy was telling her it was ready to go again, but she decided to wait until she got home. Then another idea came to mind. Diane made sure that her panties were securely stuffed into her purse and got up to leave work a little early.

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments