Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery - Part 6

"After masturbating at dinner, Diane goes back to David’s apartment for more lessons."

28
17 Comments 17
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 6 of a ten part series."

It was over an hour before David and Diane left the restaurant. She had used the toy to enjoy one more orgasm before they finished.

“My legs are weak,” she told David as they walked across the street toward his apartment building.

“Before this night is over, you’re going to wonder if you have legs,” he told her.

“What do you have in mind?”

“First, you are going to finish my fashion show. As I recall, you got eight different lingerie sets. I’ve only seen four, so you owe me four more.”

“Oh, good!” Diane replied. “I like the way the first show ended. Maybe this one will end the same way.”

Once back in his apartment, David saw that the white panties and bra Diane had modeled were still on the floor by his couch. When Diane went to pick them up, he held her back. “No. Leave them there,” he insisted. “It reminds me of what a good time we had.” Taking her by the hand, David led her back to his bedroom.

“Take the sets I haven’t seen into the bathroom. That will be your dressing room now. I will stretch out on the bed to take in the show.”

Diane picked all of her new lingerie from the bed and skipped into the bathroom, excited to put on another show for David, and hoping for the same reaction and that they would end up having more sex.

David brought two glasses of wine into the bedroom and set them on his nightstand. He opened the top drawer to retrieve a bottle of Viagra, popping one in his mouth before washing it down with wine. As he began taking off his shirt, David knew he was now prepared for a long night.

When Diane appeared from the bathroom, she saw David reclined on the bed wearing only his boxers, leaning against the headboard with a glass of wine in his hand. She walked close to the bed and slowly turned in a circle to let him get the full view.

“Very nice,” David said in a husky voice. “You look good in yellow. Especially yellow that is so transparent.” He held out his hand, motioning for her to come to him. “It looks to me as though your nipples are hard,” he said as he touched one and then the other.

“They’ve been hard for about two hours. How could I be around you and not be aroused?” Diane asked as she looked down to see that his cock was stiffening. “The next set is purple,” she purred. “I think you’ll like it.”

As she slowly walked back to the bathroom, David’s eyes were glued to her behind. “Perfect,” he murmured.

By the time that Diane walked out in her third lingerie set, she could see that his cock was hard and stiff, standing proudly through the fly in his boxers. Nearing him, Diane ran her hands over her breasts. “This bra feels so nice to the girls. What do you think?”

“Very nice,” he replied. “The girls look quite beautiful in everything you’ve shown me so far.”

Diane leaned over, running her nails the length of his stiff cock. “This guy seems to like everything too. Are you going to stroke it for me while I show you the last set?”

“Is that what you’d like?”

“Oh, yes,” she answered in a low voice. “I think it is unbelievably sexy.”

Diane returned to the bathroom, and David’s eyes held her beautiful ass. “I’ve got to have that,” he said.

A few minutes later, Diane strolled back into the bedroom, wearing a set in soft lavender lace. As she walked toward him, David began to slide his hand up and down the shaft of his stiff cock. “Fabulous,” he whispered.

“I can see that you like it,” she said in a small, quiet voice. “Your cock is so hard and beautiful. I can hardly hold back from touching it.”

“Come here,” he told her. When she was standing beside the bed, he unhooked the bra from the front clasp, the cups dropped away from her round, beautiful breasts. David swung around on the bed so that he was facing her and plunged his face between them. His mouth moved hungrily from one nipple to the other, back and forth.

His hands pressed the flesh of her breasts against his face while his stiff cock was pressing against the lace of her panties. David was lost in a moment of frenzy but heard how hard Diane was breathing. He dropped one hand between her legs to feel that her new panties were already drenched with her copious juices.

David stood and carried Diane onto the bed and placed her head on the pillow. He quickly stripped off the lace panties to see how wet they were. Looking back at her gorgeous naked body, David wanted to bring her to orgasm until she was too weak to resist anything he did.

“Open your mouth,” he ordered. When she complied, he stuffed the panties into her mouth. “Now, you can taste your sweet pussy while I play with it.”

Diane’s eyes grew large in surprise, but she bit down on the lacy lavender panties and closed her eyes as he pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy. She moaned when he began moving his fingers and touching her sensitive spot. The flavors of her own fluids were quickly on her tongue as her saliva saturated the fabric.

David wrapped one hand around her breast, squeezing it as he began to finger her more quickly. His fingers jammed into her hard and fast, continually stroking her g-spot. He watched as her body began to respond. Her ass moved up off the sheet while her fingers gripped the cloth beneath them. Her body began to tremble as she was overcome by an orgasm.

Unlike he had done previously, David didn’t stop moving his fingers. He waited only a few seconds for the wave to wash over her before he began the process again.

“David,” she cried out. “I can’t cum again.”

“Yes, you can,” he said in a firm voice. He pulled the panties out of Diane’s mouth and filled it with his cock. “You’re going to cum again, but this time I want to feel it through your mouth.”

She didn’t resist but turned her head to greedily accept his pulsing cock. Diane couldn’t help but groan as she enjoyed the satisfaction of his cock in her mouth and his fingers fucking her drooling pussy.

It took only a few minutes before her body tensed just as it had before. Diane’s muscles trembled, her legs spread wide apart, and she squirted her own cum over David’s hand as her mouth sucked his cock in as deeply as she could take it. When the orgasm had played out, Diane fell back onto the bed like a limp noodle. She was spent.

David pulled his saliva covered cock out of her mouth, rubbing its head around her nipples. “I’m not through with you, little girl,” he told her in a husky voice. “I’m just getting warmed up.”

“Can’t I rest just a little?” she whimpered.

“No,” he answered as he spun her around until she was lying across the bed. “I want that pussy, and I plan to take it now.” David rolled her over so that she was on her tummy, her beautiful ass in front of his eyes. He spread her legs apart so that he could easily see her dripping pussy before he pulled her up on her knees. He could see long drips of creamy clear liquid oozing from her opening as he got onto the bed behind her.

Grabbing her hips, David rammed his cock to her core in one swift move. It felt to him like it was sliding through hot silk. But it was tight and extremely wet.

“Oh, David,” she moaned, sounding as if she didn’t have the strength to ever speak.

David took a handful of her silky auburn hair and pulled back on it. “Now you’re in for a hard fucking,” he growled at her as he began to thrust in and out rapidly. He slapped her ass. “Is this it good?”

“Yes,” she groaned.

He slapped her ass again. “If it’s good, tell me. I want to hear you talk to me while I’m fucking your sweet pussy!”

“I love it, David,” she cried out. “I just love it. Please don’t stop. Please just fuck me until I die.”

David pulled her hair again, and she cried out. “Yes. Your cock is so big and so hard.”

Again Diane began to tremble. David could feel the walls of her pussy grab his cock like a fist as yet another orgasm overtook her. Diane moaned, dropping her head down on the sheets. The fluids running out of her covered not only David’s cock but his belly and thighs.

With her head down, Diane’s puckered opening was looking straight at David. It was too much for him to resist. While he continued to thrust in and out of her, David covered his thumb with her copious juices and began rubbing it around her anal opening.

After a minute, David heard Diane say, “What are you doing?”

“You know what I’m doing,” he answered, not slowing his pace in the least. “The question is, do you like it?”

“I know it’s naughty,” she whined, “But it feels so good!”

David waited until her next orgasm. When she flooded him with her fluids, he again covered his thumb before he pushed it into her ass to the first knuckle.

“David!” she yelled.

“Trust me, baby,” he said as he pushed his thumb all the way in. “You’re going to love this.”

As he thrust his cock in and out, he moved his finger in the opposite direction. His thumb had been lubricated enough to slide easily. He continued another minute before she made another sound.

“Oh, fuck!” she growled. “I must be the world’s biggest slut. Fuck, David! It’s so good. I’m such a slut!”

“You’re my slut now,” he said without slowing down. “And your beautiful ass is mine.”

Her pussy once again tightened around his cock. She shook, groaned, and dropped flat on the bed.

David looked down to see that his cock had slipped out of her pussy. It was still stiff and covered with her juices. He removed his thumb from her ass and slowly pushed his cock in where his thumb had been. Diane was too weak to make any move to stop him. She could only moan as he continued until he was balls deep in her ass.

Without moving inside her, David put his weight on her back and moved his mouth to her ear. “You have the most beautiful ass I’ve ever seen. Your ass was made to be fucked, and that’s what I’m going to do, Diane. I’m going to fuck your ass like I fucked your sweet pussy, and then I’m going to fill it with my seed.”

David began to move, slowly at first. He could tell his cock was well lubricated and shouldn’t cause her too much pain. Her ass was hot and tight. When he pushed in all the way, the feel of the softness of her ass thrilled him. He knew he wouldn’t last long.

Through the fog in his brain, he suddenly heard Diane sobbing. He stopped moving and asked, “What’s wrong, baby?”

“Oh, god, David. I’m just such a whore! I love what you’re doing. I’m just a nasty whore because I don’t want you to stop. Please, David. Don’t stop until you cum.”

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

David began immediately to pummel her. He was driving his cock in and out of her ass as she cried.

“You like it, don’t you?” he wanted to know.

“Yes, David. I love it. It is so fucking good. I just didn’t know it could be so good!”

David took one more deep plunge, burying himself in her ass, and released a massive load of spunk that he had been building up since Diane began modeling her lingerie. When it finally stopped, he collapsed on her back, his cock still buried in her.

After a minute, David pushed himself up and slowly withdrew his cock from her ass. “Don’t move,” he instructed Diane. “Stay just like you are.”

She felt David get off the bed, but couldn’t tell what he was doing until she felt his weight on the bed again. She didn’t move, as he had instructed, and couldn’t turn around to look.

She heard clicking sounds and wondered what it was. She listened to the noise again and again before she realized it was the sound of a camera shutter. He was taking pictures of her?

Raising her head, Diane turned to say, “What are you doing? Are you taking pictures of me?”

“I am,” he answered unashamedly. “I’ll show you in a minute, but before I do, tell me how many orgasms you’ve had.”

Diane grinned at his question. “I don’t know,” she answered with a blush. “There were too many to count.”

“Did you have one while I was in your ass?”

“Yes,” she muttered, almost too embarrassed to admit that she’d had anal sex.

“Was it different from your vaginal orgasms?” he asked as he took another photo.

“It was,” she answered as she thought about it. “It was stronger and, I think, it lasted longer.”

“You want me to do it again, don’t you?”

“Am I a total whore?” she asked earnestly.

David lay down on top of her again, pressing his semi-erect cock against her ass. “You are not a whore,” he whispered in her ear. “You are just one of the millions of women that have discovered that anal sex is good, and in some ways better than vaginal sex.”

“Look at your beautiful ass,” he said as he held his phone out for her to see. He showed her the pictures he had taken. They showed her ass hole opened by his size. The second, third, and fourth showed his semen beginning to flow out of her. The last photo showed his white cum covering her recently shaved pussy lips. “You are so fucking beautiful.”

Perhaps to Diane’s shock, she agreed with David. The pictures were beautiful. “When I’m not here, are you going to masturbate looking at those photos?” she asked.

“Oh, you bet,” he said with a smile she could feel.

“But I’ll be taking some more before you leave,” he instructed her. “I plan to have pictures of you sucking my cock along with a film of you masturbating for me.”

“And you think I’m going to pose for you?”

“I know you will,” he said with a chuckle. “You wouldn’t refuse me anything I asked, and you’ll enjoy doing it.”

“Can I trust you not to put my pictures on the internet?”

“I’ll put it in writing if you’d like,” he said softly as he kissed her cheek.

Diane could feel his cock hardening again. “Do it again,” she whispered.

He kissed her cheek.

“No,” she said with a laugh. “Do IT again. Your cock is stiff again. Put it in my ass again before I decide I’m a shameless whore and run away.”

David tossed his phone aside, got into position, and slid his stiff rod back into her ass. There was so much cum still inside her, it slipped in with ease.

“Yes!” she groaned. “If someone had told me last week I’d let a man put his cock into my ass, I would have denied it a thousand times. Now… I just want more. Fuck my ass, David, and make me cum once more.”

 

Saturday night passed much the same as Friday. Diane was eager for more sexual experiences, and David was only too happy to expose her to a variety of different things. Each new position thrilled her, and each orgasm seemed grander than the last.

David used his camera to film Diane giving him head before sharing the film with her.

“I am just an awful person,” Diane said when at the end of the film. It was evident that David had cum inside her mouth. “Oh my god,” she moaned when she saw the smile on her face while she swallowed it. “I’m just a whore.”

“I’m sorry,” he said sternly. “You are not a whore. You’ve just discovered that you are a woman that enjoys sex in all of its glory. A whore is a woman that sells her body for money. You are using your body for exceptional pleasure. There’s a big difference.”

“My mother would say I’m a whore.”

“Here’s the good news, sweet girl. Your mother isn’t here, and I don’t believe you will be required to tell her any of the things we do together.”

“I know that I’m a lot like my Mom,” Diane said thoughtfully. “She used to say that I was her ‘mini-me.’ Now I’m sad to think that she’s never had the opportunity to enjoy any of the things we’ve done together.”

“You don’t know for certain that your mother isn’t a sex freak,” David said with a smile. “Maybe all these years she’s been masturbating with a cucumber and didn’t let you know.”

“That’s an interesting thought,” Diane said as she thought about the size of that vegetable. “It would be a lot less expensive than a sex toy.”

“Then I’ll encourage you to try it on your own. There is still a lot in the world of good sex that you haven’t met.”

“What more could there be?” Diane demanded to know. “After all we’ve done, there’s more?”

“You haven’t had a tit fuck yet,” he said with a grin.

“A tit fuck?” she said with a frown. “How could you possibly fuck a tit?”

“That’s a lesson for another day, and another set of sheets,” David said with a laugh.

Looking around her, Diane could see that once again, they had destroyed the bedsheets. They were littered with wet spots. “I think we should change them now before we fall asleep.”

“No,” David laughed. “Let’s wait until the morning. I think the chances are good than when we wake up we’ll just want to have another go at it. You’ll just have to sleep on a wet spot.”

“Maybe I’ll just sleep on top of you,” she giggled.

“As you wish. I’ll never turn you down.”

Diane rolled over to press her backside against David. She felt his cock pressed against her ass. “Feel free to wake me up if that thing gets stiff again.”

David ran his hand down her silky, soft skin. He was about to say something when he realized that Diane was already asleep. He put his arm around her, cupped one of her breasts, and fell asleep himself.

 

The next morning Diane woke while dreaming about David’s head between her legs. It was a beautiful dream, and she hated to wake up before it was finished. Opening her eyes, Diane discovered she was in bed alone. Slipping out of bed, she smelled coffee as she was going toward the bathroom. She looked out the bedroom door long enough to see that David was in the kitchen.

Diane quickly dashed into the bathroom, washed her face, and ran her fingers through her hair. She found David’s shirt and quickly pulled it on, buttoning two of the buttons. One more look in the mirror to see that she was presentable, and she was on her way to the kitchen.

David saw her coming and smiled. “Good morning, Princess. Did you sleep well?”

Diane came into the kitchen, quickly throwing her arms around his middle. “I slept very well and had a wonderful dream about your performing oral services on me,” she giggled.

“Maybe it wasn’t a dream,” he suggested as he grabbed her ass cheeks.

“I like what you do with your tongue,” she said as she hugged him tightly. “And your fingers.” Diane could feel his cock growing between them. “Are you going to take me on the kitchen floor today?”

“I was thinking about putting you on the table,” he offered. “You know they say it’s all about the presentation, and I can’t think of anything more appetizing than your naked body.”

“You don’t need to lie to me to get my pants off,” Diane laughed.

“You don’t have any pants on,” he said as he squeezed her bare ass.

“Are you ever going to let me wear panties?”

“I suppose there might be a time that I wouldn’t object to your wearing lingerie, but it wouldn’t often be. Your ass is too sweet to cover.”

Diane blushed. “I liked you in my ass,” she said in a soft, shy voice.

“I thought I detected a high level of enjoyment in you while I was pummeling your beautiful ass.”

“I hope you’ll want to do it again many more times.”

“You can bet on it, sweetheart. I am an ass man, and I’m going to want yours every time I see it. Did you know that you’re multi-orgasmic?”

“I don’t even know what that is,” she said. “Is that good?”

“Oh, darlin’, it’s terrific. There are millions of women that would kill to have that ability. It means that you can reach orgasm over and over again without stopping. At one time last night, you had three orgasms in about four minutes. You might have had more, but I stopped and changed positions.”

“I know you make me cum a lot,” she told David. “Are you glad I’m that way?”

“Indeed I am,” he said as he lifted her chin up for a kiss. “It makes me feel very dominant and manly.”

“You are manly,” she told him while rubbing her body against him.

“The problem is, I can’t keep up with you,” he said as he pulled her body against his hardening cock. “Once I reach an orgasm, I have to rest a bit before I can go again. You can just keep going. I think I might have to bring in another man to take care of you when I rest.”

“Are you serious?” she asked with a frown.

“Mostly, I’m kidding,” he confessed. “But it might be worth considering.” David let go of Diane long enough to pour two mugs of coffee. Handing her one, he suggested, “Or, perhaps another woman. I think you might enjoy having another woman in bed with us.”

“No doubt you’d enjoy two women,” Diane said, frowning once again. “But what good would she do me?”

“I’ll tell you what,” David suggested wearing his evil grin. “After breakfast, we’ll watch some videos of women having sex. Then you’ll see what good it might do you.”

“Is it porn?”

“Without a doubt, it’s porn,” he laughed. “Have you ever watched any?”

“Never,” she answered. “But then, I’ve never considered myself a slut before last night. Maybe it’s something I need to explore. Watching it will probably just make me want you more.”

“After breakfast,” David said as he leaned over to kiss her cheek. “Our classroom will move from the bed to the couch.”

“Are you going to paddle me if I misbehave in the classroom?” she asked in her little girl voice.

The idea of spanking her sensational ass with his bare hand ran a surge of adrenalin through David. “I just might, young lady. I have a feeling you’re going to enjoy a good spanking.”

 

 

My sincere thanks to ChrisM for his help.

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments