Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery

"After a year of shame, Diane meets a man that introduces her to an unknown world."

51
24 Comments 24
12.6k Views 12.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is a novella. There will be ten chapters, each around 4,000 words. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They will be released once a week."

Sitting in his usual booth at the Townhouse restaurant, David Kingsly was waiting for his guest. He had met Diane Murdock six weeks ago. She was quite beautiful but seemed to be unaware of her own beauty. She had lustrous auburn hair, pale skin, and a well-developed body. They had met at a party where David had found her alone, sitting in a corner.

Not ever thought of as shy, he had introduced himself to Diane before he pulled up a chair to sit beside her. He could easily see that she was uncomfortable but determined to draw her into a conversation.

“How do you know our hosts?” he asked.

“I went to school with Karen,” Diane mumbled. “She insisted I come to this party, but I really should be going.”

“Why should you go?” David asked. “Do you have a jealous husband waiting at home for you?”

“No,” she answered softly. “I’m divorced.”

“How could someone as beautiful as you be divorced?” he pressed. “I would think men would be falling over you.”

“I was married to Ted for nine years, but I displeased him, and he left me. We’ve been divorced for almost a year now.”

David could see that this lovely creature was not particularly well dressed. Her clothes were poor fit and not of a style to show off her body. He quickly came to the conclusion that the woman was shy and lacking confidence. Guessing her age at near thirty, David wondered if she had always been reclusive.

Deciding to change topics, David looked for something to talk about that might set her at ease. “Tell me how you came to know Karen.”

“We were roommates in college,” Diane responded, obviously comfortable with the topic. “When we went to Baylor, freshmen were required to live on campus. I didn’t know anyone in my class, and neither did Karen. We just ended up as roommates and stayed together for four years.”

“Baylor?” David asked. “Isn’t that a Baptist school?”

“Yes, it is,” Diane assured him. “I was on a scholarship, and Karen’s father was a Baptist minister. Neither of us had any choice. Her parents insisted she go to Baylor, and my only scholarship offer was from that school, so I didn’t have much choice either.”

“I’ve heard stories that Baylor can be very strict and had all kinds of rules about student conduct.”

“It’s true,” Diane replied. “Things loosened up a bit after a while, but we girls didn’t want to get caught on campus wearing a skirt that was considered too short.”

“I didn’t think college girls wore skirts anymore.”

“That was over ten years ago,” Diane insisted. “Things have changed since then.”

Noting that Diane was no longer afraid of him, David continued his questioning. “I heard that Karen met her husband while in school. Is that where you met your husband?”

Karen and Phil started dating during our junior year. Once they got together, it was all over for her. She was in love at once. I met Ted in my senior year. He was a graduate student. We met at a Baylor football game.”

“You got married after graduation?” he asked.

“Yes, we did. We got married about a month after graduation and moved to Dallas. Ted took a job with a large accounting firm there. I found a job about a month later with an advertising firm located near DFW airport.”

“What are the chances that your husband was as dull as un-buttered toast?” David wanted to say but didn’t. “Your husband had a Master’s degree in Accounting?”

“He was a star in the accounting world,” she said with a frown. “I quickly found out that he didn’t have much of a sense of humor. But then, I’ve always been quite shy, so I wasn’t unhappy with him.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, what caused the two of you to split?”

“I’m afraid the reason is embarrassing,” Diane said in a whisper.

“You caught him fooling around with another woman,” David suggested.

“Oh, no. Nothing like that. It was something I did,” Diane said and blushed.

“He caught you fooling around?”

Diane quickly looked around to see if anyone might be listening. “Not that. He caught me masturbating.”

To say that David was shocked would have been an understatement. “You’re saying that your husband divorced you because you were… pleasuring yourself?”

“He said it was deeply sinful and not something that could be ignored. He demanded that I promise to never do it again. When I wouldn’t, he packed a bag and left me. The next time I talked to him was when he called to say that he had engaged an attorney and was filing suit for divorce.”

David was stunned. He certainly didn’t know this lovely redhead but found it hard to believe that someone in this day and age could discover a problem with masturbation.

“You’re kidding me. Right?” he asked?

“Why would you think I was kidding?”

“I don’t think I know a woman over sixteen that doesn’t rub one out from time to time. I just can’t imagine a man leaving his wife over such a thing,” David told her. “This is none of my business, but I’ll ask anyway. Did you two have a reasonable sex life as man and wife?”

“Having never been with anyone other than Ted, I don’t know that I could answer that question. I don’t know what would be considered reasonable.” Diane lowered her voice to a whisper again. “We had sex once a week just about every week we were married. The only exception was when I was having my period.”

“And I suppose it was always missionary?” he asked.

“Ted insisted it was the only way to have sex. Any other way was sinful.”

“Remind me not to send my daughter to Baylor,” David said as he finished his drink in one long swallow.

“Do you have a daughter?” Diane quickly asked.

As he was standing, David said, “Not exactly married. When I was, we never had children. I was making a joke, I guess. I’m going to get another drink. What would you like?”

Diane held up a half-full glass of white wine.

“Don’t go away,” he grinned. “I’ll be right back.”

 

While getting drinks at the bar, Karen walked past David, and he stopped her.

“What’s the story on your red-headed friend?” he asked.

“She’s lovely, isn’t she? Maybe a little young for you, David.”

“Is she on the level?” he asked, avoiding her suggestion. “She told me her husband left her because he caught her masturbating.”

“Oh my,” Karen said with a big smile. “She must have really taken to you, David. She had been divorced for over six months before she would admit it to me, and almost a year before she told me why. You must be some sweet talker.”

“I doubt that,” he laughed. “So, it’s a true story?”

“I believe it is,” Karen said as she nodded her head. “Please keep it up. If she’s said that much to you, I’d like you to encourage her some more. She’s kept herself locked up since the divorce. She needs to meet the real world.”

David wondered what Karen meant by ‘the real world,’ but determined to dig a little deeper with this lovely, shy woman. When he handed her a fresh glass of wine, David noticed that she had finished the one in her hand.

As he sat down, Diane spoke. “You’ve asked me questions, so it must be my turn now. Are you married? I don’t see a ring.”

“I suppose that, technically, I am married. My wife and I separated over ten years ago, but never bothered to get a divorce.”

“Why not get a divorce if you don’t live together?”

“I don’t have an answer for you,” he admitted. “It was just never a priority. We lived and worked in Miami. I was offered a great job in Dallas and accepted it. Kelly, my wife, had an excellent job and didn’t want to move. Truth be told, we were living separate lives anyway. We hadn’t had sex in several years. I just packed up and left. I don’t think I’ve even spoken to Kelly in at least five years.”

“How long were you married?”

“Must be twenty or twenty-one years,” David said as he tried to remember when they married. “We were both professionally motivated. I think we both thought that having a spouse could help our careers. I doubt that we were ever truly in love. Kelly is a lovely woman and exceptionally bright.”

“Do you think you’ll ever get divorced?” Diane asked.

“I suppose we would if it became necessary.”

“Do you date?”

David laughed. “I’m a little old to be dating. I have an occasional evening or an outing with a lady of choice, but not many.”

Diane was observing her new friend and trying to decide why such a handsome man wasn’t on every single woman’s shopping list. He was at least six feet tall and appeared to be very fit. David had blue eyes that seemed to twinkle when he smiled. It had been a long time since she had seen a man that attracted her attention like this man did. She’d even blurted out the secret of her divorce within five minutes of meeting him. How could a man this sexy not have women hanging on to him?

What David didn’t bother to tell Diane was that he had a friend with benefits. Soon after arriving in the Dallas area, he had met a slightly younger woman who had a situation close to David’s. After meeting at a few parties, she ended an evening in his bed. Since then, they had spent many mutually satisfying nights together. Shelly could be described as slightly kinky, and never failed to keep David’s interest.

Over the next hour, Diane and David became better acquainted, with him making several trips to refresh their drinks at the bar. After her fourth glass of wine, David decided that she had loosened up. Diane appeared totally relaxed and talking freely. He decided that his new friend was actually beautiful when she smiled. David was mesmerized by her large brown eyes.

When Diane excused herself to go to the ladies' room, David finally had an opportunity to get a look at her body. While her dress was less than flattering, he could see that in the right clothes, she would be an absolute knock-out. Looking at his watch, David saw that he had stayed longer at the party than planned. Shelly would be at his apartment shortly, and he needed to get there.

Walking in the direction Diane had gone, he met her in the hallway. She looked up at him and smiled. Without giving his actions a thought, David put his arm around her waist and pulled her to him, pressing his lips to hers. The kiss didn’t last long, but it ran volts of electricity through both of them.

When the kiss ended, David smiled, saying, “I have to leave, but I want to see you again, Diane. Would you give me your telephone number?”

“If you’ll give me another kiss, I’ll give you my email address too.”

David put his hands on her face and gave Diane another kiss, this one longer with a hint of tongue.

Opening her purse, she pulled out a business card. Handing it to David, she said, “I hope you’ll call. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you.”

“Oh, I’ll call,” he assured her. “Don’t doubt it.” Turning, David said, “I just have to thank our hosts. I’ll talk to you soon.”

Diane watched him walk away and muttered, “I hope so.”

SophiaLuck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLuck

An hour later, he pulled into his private parking space at his high rise apartment building. Locking his Cadillac, David spotted Shelly’s car in a spot reserved for visitors. As he walked toward it, David saw her get out of her car and wait for him.

As he neared, Shelly said, “You kept me waiting.”

“How did you pass the time?” he asked with a wry smile.

Shelly just put her fingers under his nose. “Why don’t you guess?”

“That’s my girl,” David laughed before he sucked on her fingers. “I like a woman that takes care of things.”

“I just got started, mister. It’s your turn at bat now, and I need some penetrating attention.”

“Do you?” he said with a laugh as he put his arm around her waist. “I think I have a solution to your problem.”

 

It was Wednesday afternoon when David fished Diane’s business card out of his shirt pocket to find her telephone number. When she answered his call, he said, “Hi Diane. It’s David Kingsly.”

“David!” she replied. “How good to hear from you.”

“I hope I’m not interrupting your work.”

“Not at all,” she told him. “I was rather hoping you’d call. Our conversation was enjoyable, but your kiss was tantalizing.”

“I’m glad you remember our little kiss,” he said in his deep, rich voice. “I was wondering if you could join me for dinner on Friday evening.”

“Friday? I’d love to.”

“I see from your business card that you are located in downtown Dallas. My favorite spot is just a few blocks from your office. You could probably just walk over,” he suggested.

“I’m usually finished on Fridays around 6:00. Is that too early?” she asked.

“I was going to suggest 6:30.”

“That would be excellent,” she told him. “Where will I meet you?”

“My favorite restaurant is the Townhouse. Have you been there?”

“Never,” she answered. “But I know where it is. I’ll meet you there at 6:30.”

 

Diane walked into the restaurant at 6:35. She had taken the time at her office to check her makeup and apply a little perfume. She was excited to see David again. He seemed older than she was, but Diane had been very comfortable with him. Not to mention… the exceptional kiss he gave her.

As she walked in, the greeter at the door smiled, saying, “Do you have a reservation?”

“I’m meeting Mr. Kingsly,” she replied.

“Certainly,” the man nodded. “Please follow me.”

Walking behind the man, Diane was impressed with the restaurant. The tables and booths were made of dark wood, giving it the impression of being old and expensive. There were several people seated and having conversations. Unlike most restaurants, this one wasn’t loud. Reaching David’s booth, the waiter said, “Here you are, madam.”

David slipped out of the booth to take Diane’s hand. “Diane,” he said softly as he looked into her eyes. “You look delightful. I’m so pleased you could join me.”

“Thanks for inviting me, David. This is a lovely place.”

“It’s a private club,” he told her as he slid into the booth beside her. “It’s a bit of a stuffed shirt place, but the chef is excellent, and I’ve never had a bad meal.” David had been able to observe Diane as she walked in. Once again, he could only wish she had some help in selecting her clothes. While they weren’t unfashionable, they weren’t designed to show off her body. He knew from their quick kiss that she was probably trying to hide an outstanding figure. “I remember that you were drinking white wine last week, so I’ve taken the liberty to order a bottle for us.”

Just then, a waiter arrived with the wine and glasses. David tasted it and nodded to the waiter, who poured a glass for each of them.

Touching his glass to hers, David said, “To new friends.”

Two hours later, they had finished an excellent meal and killed the second bottle of wine. Their conversation had been enjoyable, and David thought that the drinks had helped Diane relax and mellow out.

“My apartment is just across the street,” he told Diane. “Would you like to go there for another drink and to extend our conversation?”

Without giving his invitation the slightest thought, and without considering what might come of being alone with David in his apartment, Diane said, “Oh, that would be nice. I’d love to see where you live.”

David signed the check and held out his hand to Diane. “Thank you, Ward,” he said to the waiter before taking Diane’s hand and leading her out to the street.

It was almost dark when they stepped outside. “I think you’ll enjoy the view from my apartment. The city lights are quite nice.”

Crossing the street, David led Diane into a small lobby of a high-rise apartment building. Again he was greeted by a man behind a desk. “Good evening, Mr. Kingsly.”

“Good evening, Tom,” David responded. “Do you have a bet on the Cowboys this weekend?”

“You know it,” the man replied with a smile. “They’re playing Cleveland. Can’t lose.”

Stepping into the elevator, David pressed the button, but Diane was unable to see which floor until the elevator stopped. She was surprised to see the lighted number reading, twenty. “Damn,” she thought. “This place must be expensive.”

When he opened the door to his apartment, Diane was more than impressed by what she saw. She was standing in a large room facing a wall of glass looking out on downtown Dallas. The room contained large comfortable looking furniture that looked and felt manly. As she walked further into the room, she saw a kitchen at the far end.

“Your place is enormous, David. I didn’t know there were apartments this size in Dallas.”

“It’s not that big,” he responded. “I only have two bedrooms. The apartments above me are larger, but I didn’t need the extra space.”

David threw some switches, turning on lights around the room, but to Diane, it just felt sensual.

“I have a bar over here,” he said as he walked away from her. “I’m going to have a scotch. What can I get you?”

Diane knew that she didn’t need anymore to drink, but wanted to keep the party going. “I enjoyed the wine we had with dinner. Do you have anything like that?”

“Of course” he said as he opened a built-in refrigerator, and removed a bottle. “I was saving this one for you.”

Diane walked to the windows to take in the view. It was exciting to simply stand there and look out on the sparkling lights.

Walking up behind her, David held out a glass of wine. “It’s a great view, don’t you think? It’s the reason I took this place.”

“It’s just magnificent,” she whispered as she took the glass from his hand. “I could stand here for hours.”

David moved the auburn hair off of her shoulder and lightly kissed her bare skin. “You may stand there as long as you wish. As they say, ‘mi casa es su casa.’ And I’ll just stand here and look at you.”

Diane felt a shiver run down her spine. His words excited her. She could still feel his hot lips touching her skin and was praying he’d do it again. Sipping her wine, Diane waited to see what he would do next.

David moved back to the place he had started but moved his lips up near her ear. “You taste wonderful,” he whispered. It was evident that her heart was beating faster. David took her wine glass and set it on a table. Turning back to Diane, he pulled her into an embrace and kissed her, at first tenderly, but the flames soon engulfed them.

With her arms around his neck, David’s hands roamed over her body. When he cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and pulled her against his erection, Diane moaned into his mouth and gasped. David found the zipper at the top of her dress, slowly pulling it down. When his fingers found the clasps for her bra, Diane was beside herself in excitement. Any modesty that she might have thought she had was gone. Her consuming thought was, “get these clothes off.”

David turned her around once again, pulling her arms out of the dress and letting fall in a puddle around her ankles. Next, he slipped the bra off and let it fall to the floor. As David kissed the back of her neck, his arms went around her to take her breasts into his hands. He found them to be full and heavy. Her moan of joy was loud and long as he squeezed and caressed them. Pressing her nipples between his fingers caused her to push back against him with a gasp. David briefly considered that he might have hurt her until he felt Diane press her ass again against his cock and grind it to him.

He didn’t need to be able to read brail to know that this woman had a fine ass. Without her dress on, David could feel how beautifully she was shaped. He let one of his hands slide down over her flat tummy to discover she was wearing what were probably cotton panties that were what he referred to as ‘granny panties.’ His fingers slipped inside to find a bush of hair. Not what he was hoping for.

Twining his fingers into the bush, he pulled on it.

“Oh my god,” Diane roared.

David pulled again before slipping a finger into her dripping wet hole, making her scream.

“David, oh David,” she called out as he began fingering her. He added a second finger and felt confident he was touching her g-spot as she writhed and wiggled, moaning, and getting louder by the second. “Oh, my god,” she cried out again. “Please don’t stop. Oh, my god.”

Thirty seconds later, Diane’s entire body began to tremble. The walls of her pussy grabbed David’s hand like a fist. His fingers and palm were covered in her fluids as an orgasm rocked her body. Diane’s body went limp, and he helped her to the floor.

“Are you alright?” he asked as he lay down beside her, quite puzzled about what had happened.

Diane opened her eyes and smiled at David. “So that was an orgasm,” she whispered. “I’ve always wanted to have one. I thought I was going to die.”

“You’ve never had one before?” he asked in disbelief.

“Nothing to compare with that,” she laughed. “It was incredible.” Keeping her eyes locked on his, Diane asked, “Are we going to have sex now?”

“Is that what you want?”

“Oh, yes! If that was foreplay, I can’t wait for the main event.” All of her shyness and self-doubt were suddenly gone. “Where is your bed?”

“What makes you think we’ll make it to the bed?” he laughed.

The look on her face appeared to be shocked. “Where else can you have sex?”

“It could be right here on the floor,” he said as he sat up and pulled off her awful panties. He pushed her legs apart and positioned himself on top of her even though he was still completely dressed. “Haven’t you ever fucked on the floor?”

“No,” she answered with a grin. “In fact, I’ve never fucked. I’ve had sex with my husband. We had intercourse. But I’ve never been fucked.”

“Something tells me you’d like to be fucked,” David said with a grin.

“If it’s anything like what just happened to me, I’m ready.”

David put his hands in her lustrous hair and pulled her face to his. Once again, they were consumed by a blast of heat that had them both panting in minutes. Rolling over, he pulled Diane on top of him, adjusting her so that he could suck one of her nipples into his mouth.

“Oh, yes!” she cried out. “I love it, David.”

David got up on his knees and began to undress, leaving her looking up at him holding her breasts.

Standing up, David kicked off his shoes and shed his socks before removing his trousers. He could see the questioning look in her eyes as he lowered his boxers, and his stiff cock popped out. Her eyes were fixed on his manhood. Diane’s mouth was open as she admired his thick, dark member.

Leaning over and extending his hand, David said, “We’ll try fucking on the floor later. I have something else in mind for now.”

 

 

 

As always, my thanks to ChrisM for his help and advice.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments