Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge, Blackmail and Domination

"A former intern from my office seeks revenge against me by dominating my wife in front of me."

47
10 Comments 10
67.4k Views 67.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Famous Story
We all go through rough times in our lives when things don’t work out the way we think. Marriage can be daunting and my wife Ann and I had our problems like a lot of other couples out there. Money, sex and daily decisions seem to take up a vast majority of our time together. I will be the first to admit that my marriage isn’t always peaches and cream, and over the past year my wife and I had been going through a number of issues. Our lines of communication had nearly dried up, and we both began to shut down.

The bedroom situation had become nearly the same, and our love making had dropped considerably. These situations can lead to more serious problems that sometimes can’t be control. It left my wife Ann vulnerable, and it forces the way you live your life.

Ann had just turned fifty two in the past year and we had been married for more than twenty three years. Our marriage for the most part had been extremely rewarding, but as we got older things began to change. In the end though I still love Ann dearly, and I wouldn’t had wanted it any differently. I wish I had told her more how much I loved her over the years and if I did maybe things would had worked out a bit differently between us.

It had been in the past year when things began to take an even more slippery slide. Ann and I had been going through a number of stressful things in our lives and our intimacy had dropped to almost nothing. We both felt frustrated, and began to blame each other for the decline. Ann felt hurt and unattractive and I did very little to show her any affection.

It had been one night after work about four months ago when she and a few others went out to celebrate the retirement of one of their fellow employees. Ann had known Joan for almost twenty years and she was deeply saddened that she was retiring. They had went through the good times along with the bad and Ann thinks of her as a dear friend. They all met at a local establishment just down the street from their office. Several of them spent a good few hours of drinking and carrying on before finally retiring home for the night. This is when things took a strange turn of events.

It had been about a week later when Ann said to me one night, “We need to talk?”

I instantly thought what did I do now and we sat down at the kitchen table to discuss whatever she had on her mind. I had thought this talk was going to be all about me, but to my surprise she stunned me when she said, “I did something I am not too proud of the other night.”

For her to admit she had done something wrong is remarkable for her and I sat there wondering what was coming next. She went on to tell me that something happen the night of Joan’s retirement party. She now had my undivided attention and she told me that after everyone had left for the night she was approached by a young man in his upper twenties. She had just walked out of the bathroom to leave when he suddenly approached her and said, “Do you know who I am?”

Ann said she was a bit baffled at first and the young man said he was related to one of her friends that she hadn’t seen in years. Ann instantly took him at his word and the two of them sat down and grab a drink together. She thought some of the stuff he had been talking about seem accurate, while other parts of it didn’t jive with her recognition of things, but she gave him the benefit of the doubt since she hadn’t seen this person in years. He seemed like a very likeable and trustworthy young man, and she certainly had no reason to doubt him.

A short time later he asked Ann if she could give him a lift to his apartment. He said his car was broke and that a buddy of his had stood him up. Ann felt sorry for the young man and immediately offered him a ride home that night. When they reached his apartment a huge thunderstorm appeared over the horizon with gusty winds and very heavy rain. He told Ann that the weather was much too bad to drive home and that she could just wait the storm out at his place. Ann needed to use the restroom anyway, and she still felt a good buzz going from all the wine she had consumed earlier in the night and took him up on his offer.

Once inside his apartment the young man showed Ann to the restroom. When Ann returned a few minutes later she heard him call out to her from his bedroom. Ann made her way down the hallway and walked into his bedroom to see him as he stood there totally naked. Ann immediately froze up like a deer in headlights, and she didn’t know exactly what to say or do. His body was immaculate and his huge cock hung several inches down in between his legs. Ann couldn’t take her eyes off his cock and said she had never seen a cock of that magnitude ever before and that was when he asked her if she like his young hot body. Ann said she stood there unresponsive, and that was when the young man walked over towards her.

He then began to bate her and said, “You know you want it baby? Why don’t you just admit you are attractive to my body? You like big cocks?”

Ann tried at first to combat his advances and she told him that she was a happily married woman. This didn’t faze the young man one bit, and he seemed to know that Ann and I had been going through a rough stretch in our marriage. He then moved Ann over to his bed and tossed her down onto it. He climbed on top of her and began to seduce her right there. Ann who hadn’t been intimate with me in the last few months felt a wave of sexual energy come over her. The more she tried to resist his advances, the more aroused it made her.

She told me he began to undress her and within minutes she had nothing on but her bra and panties. He then worked off her bra, and then slid her panties down to her ankles. He crawled up in between her legs and pressed his hard big cock up against the swollen lips of her aroused pussy.

She said she couldn’t control herself, and second later she felt his cock tear right into her. He began to fuck her good and hard on the bed and within minutes she screamed out into an extremely powerful orgasm. Ann hadn’t had an orgasm with my average size cock inside her in years and she defiantly was extremely turned on by the sheer size of the young man’s cock. She told me she had fantasies in the past about being fucked with a big cock.

He fucked her every way imaginable that night and after nearly an hour he began to cum hard all over her beautiful ass. I sat there speechless that my wife of more than twenty years would do something like this to me. I know we had our problems, but I certainly didn’t expect her to cheat on me.

Ann began to cry, and she told me how sorry she was. It was then she said, “But there is more I got to tell you!”

“There is more? What else happened?” I asked.

“He fucked me once again just a short time later, and that still wasn’t the worse of it. He also video all of it using two different cameras. One camera sat off to the side of the bed, and another one he held in his hand. He got me to do and say things to him that I had never thought I would ever admit to.”

What! What did you say to him?” I asked.

“I told him how much I loved his huge cock and how his cock did things to me that your cock could never do. I also told him to fuck me like a slut, and I even begged him at one point to fuck me extremely hard,” Ann replied.

I sat there and shook my head in total disbelief but that still wasn’t the end of the story. A few seconds later Ann began to cry once again. She opened up like never before and told me, “He is going to use the video against me if you don’t watch him fuck me again.”

“He wants me to watch you get fucked by him?” I asked.

“Yeah! If you don’t do it he will put the video of him fucking me all over the internet. There will be no way of stopping it, and anyone out there could see it including friends and family,” Ann responded.

“Who the fuck does this guy think he is? What’s his name?” I demanded.

“I am not sure, but when I left I notice a piece of mail on the kitchen counter. I believe his name was Brad Soleman or something like that,” Ann said.

“Brad Shuelman?” I then asked.

“Yeah, that is his name! Do you know who he is?” Ann asked with great surprise.

“Yeah! He was an intern in our office for a while but was let go of about two months ago. I wrote up my opinion on him, and I called him out on several things. He was very intelligent guy, but lack social skills needed to be in the IT department. He was very cocky and didn’t listen very well. I had problems with him on a number of issues and we just didn’t see eye to eye on a number of projects. He must had followed you that night.” I said.

“What are we going to do? Is he capable of doing what he says?” Ann asked.

“Oh yeah! He is very capable and he now he has our backs up against the wall. If we don’t do what he wants I got no doubt he will expose you just to get back at me. I thought I had heard the end of him but I guess I was wrong. I am so sorry you had to be involved with this situation,” I told Ann.

“He wants you and myself to meet him at his place this coming Saturday night. Should we go?” Ann quietly said.

Brad had Ann and myself in a huge hole and to save her reputation we had no other choice but to meet him at his place. I thought maybe I could reason with him and get him to hand over any video he had of Ann and himself. A few days later we met up with Brad at his place. When we walked in I immediately tried to reason with him. I knew I had to be under control and I didn’t want to do anything to inflame the situation any more than it was. He said to me with a sarcastic smile, “It is good to see you again!”

He had already pissed me off with his childish look but I did my best to stay with the game plan. I began to talk him into relinquishing the video he had, and I thought I had made some head way on it when he brought a chair in from the kitchen. He told me to sit down and I felt my arms being pulled back behind my back. He secured my arms to the back of the chair and he now had control of the overall situation.

“What are you doing Brad?” I said to him seconds later.

“You will find out in short time!” Brad responded.

“You think you can blackmail us like this? You will never get away with this!” I said.

“Oh I am not blackmailing you. I am just seeking revenge for what you did to me. I am going to show you what it is like to be put down. I am going to get your wife to tell you what a cuck you are and how much she loves being fucked by a real man,” he responded back.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal



He then told Ann to get down onto her knees in front of him. He began to undress in front of her, and within seconds he was totally naked. His cock had to be in the nine to ten inch range, and I once again began to object. This just made him angrier, and he grabbed his underwear briefs and jammed them into my mouth as I sat there handcuffed unable to move. He then preceded to cover my mouth with duct tape, and I now was constrained from saying a word.

He then had Ann suck his big cock right in front of me. He told her what a slut she was, and he rammed several inches of his massive cock down Ann’s throat until she began to gag on it. I watched from only a few feet away, and Ann sucked hard on his cock for several minutes before lifting her back up to her feet. He told her to strip down to just her bra and panties, and he told me how much fun it was going to be to fuck Ann directly in front of me.

He then pushed Ann up against the sliding glass door to the outside balcony. He lived up on the third floor of his apartment complex and it left anyone in the nearby vicinity able to see her. He then forced down her panties, and her lovely bare naked ass was now up against the glass door. Ann was helpless to stop him, and after a few minutes he spun her around. Her back was to him, and he ripped her bra right from her lovely body. Her big tits were now press up against the glass and with the coolness of the night her nipples had become hard and sensitive.

She was extremely aroused now and Brad reached over and pulled open the sliding door. Ann pleaded with him, but it was no use as he pushed her out onto the small balcony in total nudity. He bent her over the side rail of the balcony and her big tits now tangled over the side for all down below to see. He held tightly onto each of her hips, and he pulled her ass back towards his throbbing big cock. He began to fuck Ann hard on the balcony as she did her best not to cry out to draw any attention.

Minutes later though Ann could no longer take it. Her body began to unwind and she felt a massive orgasm coming on. A small audience now stood down below the balcony, and seconds later she cried out into an extremely powerful orgasm. It left her body in a weaken state, and her legs began to wobble back and forth. She no longer could stay up on both feet and that was when Brad led her back into his apartment.

He moved Ann down onto the living room floor in front of me as I once again tried to object, but it was no use. He began to fuck Ann hard once again right before me. He gave it to her good and hard with his big cock for several minutes and Ann laid there crying out in total pleasure as I watched on.

A short time later he had Ann climbed on top of his massive cock. She rode hard on top of his cock for a good twenty minutes or so while crying out how big it was. It was then that Brad held firmly onto the cheeks of her lovely ass with both hands. He rammed several inches of his cock hard up into her for several minutes sending Ann over the edge into another scintillating orgasm.

He then moved Ann onto all fours in front of me. He had Ann place her head in my lap and he moved in behind her lovely curved ass. He now wanted to take Ann doggie style as she began to cry loudly out in my lap. He fucked Ann good and hard from behind for several minutes, and I felt Ann’s fingernails dig deeply into the flesh of my thighs. He then grabbed the back of her hair and he lifted up her head so I could see her face.

“Tell your husband what a slut you are? Tell him how much you like my big cock!” Brad shouted out.

“I love your big cock!”

“Tell me to fuck you harder!” Brad then cried out.

“Fuck me! Fuck me Brad! Give it to me harder!” Ann cried loudly out.

He then gave it to Ann extremely hard as I felt her head being forced up against my abdomen. Ann once again screamed out into another earth shattering orgasm minutes later, and it brought Brad to edge of cumming. He then gave Ann several more thrust with his cock when he suddenly slid it from her stretched out pussy. He stood up and pointed his massive cock down towards Ann’s beautiful ass, and seconds later his cock began to erupt in fury. I watched from only a foot away as he shot several streams of cum all over Ann’s lovely ass directly in front of me.

It had been shortly after that when Brad told me that he was going to fuck Ann once again, but this time in his bedroom. He then led Ann into his bedroom and closed the door behind him. I sat there still restrained, and I was now forced to watch him fuck my wife on just a monitor. He had his way with Ann for the next hour or so sending her into several powerful orgasms once again. She acted like a total slut for him, and she cried out how much she loved his huge cock. When he finally finished her off she begged him to cum inside her sending her into one last powerful orgasm.

He then freed me and Ann and I left minutes later. He told us before we left that he wanted to fuck Ann once again, but this time in our own bedroom. He wanted to rub it in even deeper, and we were left with no other option but to agree to meet him once again at our own home. He had even more video of not just Ann but of myself being restrained by him. I told Ann, “He is going to continue to blackmail us if we don’t come up with a solution.”

I thought about for a good few minutes and that was when something went off inside my brain. I told Ann, “We need to somehow get to his laptop. If I can get to it I know I can erase whatever he has of you and me on it.”

“But how are we going to do that?” Ann replied.

“I don’t know just yet. Let me think about it.”

A few days later I had come up with a game plan on how to get to his laptop. The plan was for Ann to distract him while giving me time to erase whatever he has on his hard drive. There was a lot of things that had to go right to make this plan happen, but it was our only chance of gaining freedom from him.

It had been a week later when Brad arrived at our house extremely horny. He had his laptop and video stuff with him and Ann led him into our bedroom. He was full of confidence, and he immediately told me to undress in front of him and Ann. I had no idea what he had planned and I objected to the notion of undressing in front of him.

“If you don’t do what I ask I will immediately release Ann getting fucked all over the internet,” Brad demanded.

I had no choice but to undress in front of him and when I lowered down my boxers Brad got a look at the size of my cock. He began to embarrass me in front of Ann, and he ordered her to undress shortly after that. When Ann had completely undress it was then that Brad said to me, “Put your wife’s panties on you cuck!”

I once again did my best to interject but in the end I was left with no other option. I then slid my wife’s pink panties up over top of my cock. I stood there as Brad video all of it and he then forced me down onto a chair next to the bed. He tied my arms back behind my back and I sat there helplessly waiting for him to fuck my wife. He told me how hard he was going to fuck Ann, and how he was going to turn her into a total slut.

He fucked Ann every which way possible for the next hour. I had become extremely aroused watching them, and my cock now protruded hard against my wife’s pink silk panties. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, and Brad took advantage of my vulnerability. He finally came hard all over Ann’s ass a short time later. He left Ann in a semi conscious state and he began to get dress to leave. I hadn’t planned on him leaving this soon and that was when Ann asked him not to go yet. I had undone a few of the knots around my wrists, but I needed more time to get free and erase the hard drive off his laptop. I then motioned over to Ann that I needed more time.

Ann then used whatever means to keep him there and she offered up her body once again to him. She told him, “Please stay baby! I want you to fuck me hard again with your big cock! I need to be fucked again!”

“I got to go!” Brad responded.

“Please? I want you to fuck me in the shower. I also want you to fuck me in the ass with your huge cock!” Ann replied.

Ann now had Brad’s attention and seconds later he began to once again get undress. I had undone another knot as Ann led him into the bathroom leaving his laptop unattended. A few minutes later I heard Brad fucking Ann once again in the shower. I now had one last knot to go, and after a few minutes or so I was finally free. I quickly made my way over towards Brad’s laptop and I began to delete file after file of Ann and himself fucking one another. I still needed more time to delete the last few files, and Ann was now down on the bathroom on all fours. I heard Brad say to her, “You want my big cock in your ass baby?”

“Yes! Fuck me in the ass!” Ann cried out.

Seconds later I heard Ann scream loudly out as Brad pushed several inches of his huge cock into her lovely ass. She cried out for a number of minutes as I began to erase the last file of her from Brad’s hard drive. Several minutes later I heard Ann scream out into a very intense orgasm right there on the bathroom floor. Brad was pounding her ass hard with his cock and minutes later he moaned out as he shot his huge load deep into Ann’s ass. I quickly went back over to the chair and acted like nothing had happened. When Brad emerged from the bathroom he quickly got dressed and told me what a slut Ann was. He closed up his laptop and left minutes later. Ann gingerly made her way out of the bathroom seconds later still recovering from the pounding she had taken. She then asked, “Did you erase everything from his laptop?”

“Yeah! I erased everything he had on his hard drive. The bastard won’t be able to blackmail us any longer,” I replied.

The next day Ann heard from Brad. He was pissed off and accused Ann of setting him up. Ann told him how she felt about him, and that going forward she never wanted to see him again. This now brings us back to Ann and myself. She had cheated on me but I got to take as much of the blame as her. I put her into that delicate situation, and I got no one to blame but myself for that. If we had just talk things out earlier on we might had worked thing out differently but in the end we worked as a team to defuse a very embarrassing situation.

Going forward this can only help our marriage and my hope is that we do things differently in the future. Sometimes it takes a situation like this to get two people to talk with one another and in the end it can only make our marriage that much stronger.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments