Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a sexual fantasy, written for a friend of ours. She would rather her identity remained a secret, but she has asked us to use our names, “Sara” and “James,” for the principle characters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We hope you – and she – enjoy it."

We were on the Cave and Basin trail in Banff National Park, Canada, on a beautiful Summer’s afternoon. I had just asked – ordered – Sara to take off her shorts, panties, boots and socks, so that all she was left wearing was one of my old t-shirts. It was much too big for her in some dimensions, yet its length barely covered her ass.

She had been looking more and more uncomfortable with being almost naked in public, and I knew she was struggling to reach a decision. I just hoped she reached the right one.

She looked at me with those big eyes, gulped, then said, very tentatively, “Y… yellow light?”

I nodded, “It’s okay, Sara, what would you like to say?”

She looked down, bit her lip, then back up at me, “I’m feeling very… exposed.”

I nodded. “I know. I’ve worked hard to make you feel that way.”

“I’m not sure… I want… to do this.” She bit her lip, then looked at me again. “Is it okay for me to say that?”

I nodded again. “It is absolutely okay, Sara. Remember that this is play, and is not intended to be serious. It is intended to be sexy as hell for both of us. My cock is incredibly hard right now, just so you know, and I’m leaking pre-cum like crazy.

“But let’s talk about your discomfort. Dominant/submissive relationships rely absolutely on trust. If we knew each other better, then you would know that I have considered the possible consequences, weighed the risks, and concluded that we can do this without getting into trouble, and without affecting innocent bystanders.

“There is no one near us, and, given the time of day, there is very little reason to expect there will be anyone near here until tomorrow. And if someone were to approach us, we could see them a long way off.”

She turned, and looked back and forth up and down the trail. There was no one in sight in any direction, and we could see for hundreds of meters all around us. She nodded slowly, then swallowed again.

“So, we are about as safe as it’s possible to be outdoors in public. I thought this would be a good test case for those times on the trail when I require you to be naked.”

I had learned that successful client – and personal – relationships depend heavily on managing expectations, so I wanted her to know what I had planned for her once we got on the trail. At least in general terms.

Her eyes got even bigger and her breathing faster.

“So, now we come to the critical question: How wet are you? How excited is this getting you? What do you really want? Do you want to keep playing, and continue to feel this kind of excitement, and eventually be allowed to cum? Or do you want to call red light, which means ending this, having me take you back to the hotel, never to see each other again? I will abide by whatever you decide. You are always in control of your own body.”

I was deliberately couching this in stark terms: Submit to my domination and serve me, or go back to the vacation your friend had ruined and be by yourself. But that really was the choice she had to make.

She looked away from me for what seemed like a long time, breathing hard, then finally back at me. “I’ve never been so excited in my whole life. I can barely breathe, and even though it’s warm, I’m shaking.” She held a hand up, and it was visibly trembling.

“It’s about like when I was a virgin, and just about to have sex with a boy for the first time.” She gave a long, shaky exhale, then said the words I was hoping to hear: “I fucking love this!”

“I guess I just needed to know we were safe doing things like this.” She looked up, gulped, then said in an uncertain, trembling voice, “Green light.”

I stroked her hair, and said, “Good girl! And good for you for asking. That took courage, I know. Now, take off the t-shirt and give it to me.”

She stood up shakily, and slowly pulled the t-shirt over her head, bunched it up and hesitantly handed it to me. Then she stood there, with her arms wrapped around her tits, trembling, completely naked in the open air, and in plain sight – if you happened to be a mountain goat.

I stood up. “Lie on the bench, put your top leg on the backrest, and spread your legs wide so your cunt is completely on display, and so I can watch while you play with yourself.”

“M… master?”

“You heard me. I want you to put your cunt on display here in a public park, then play with yourself while I watch.”

This was a critical juncture – for both of us. A little over two hours ago, we had been sitting on the Patio, two fully clothed strangers, making polite conversation about apparently safe, everyday things like writing and occupations.

And yet, here she was, having voluntarily stripped naked, outdoors, in public, having agreed to do anything that a complete, possibly perverted stranger told her. And now she was being told to do something so filthy, so obscene that everything in her experience and upbringing rebelled against it.

Yet, it was something her cunt desperately wanted her to do.

If she backed off from what she had just said, if she used her safe word and called a halt, we would be done. She would lose her nerve, I would have to take her back to the hotel, and I would never see her again. Somehow, hiking on my own, even in Banff, seemed lackluster in comparison.

Which would be a great pity, not only for me, but for her. Because whether she realized it or not, something within her was calling for this, asking for this, begging for this, unsatisfied with everything that had come before, with her life as it had been.

I had seen it before with other potential partners. It was quite possible that she would choose not to go forward, but would leave, then grow old, regretful and unhappy, and wonder what might have been had she not settled for what was conventional, instead of what she had so plainly wanted.

Her cunt was wiser than her upbringing in this case. But would she obey it?

It was actually quite fortunate that she had called yellow light just now, then decided to continue. She had clearly been on the verge of calling a complete halt, but didn’t quite have the nerve to do so, and yearned desperately to go forward. Now she would be less likely, less willing to call red light, if only because it would seem… silly. Flighty. Unsophisticated.

I was gambling that if I pushed her hard now, she would cave completely, and become an entirely submissive slut, and would do anything I wanted, even if she had doubts.

What’s more, she would beg for more, no matter what I did to her.

Make no mistake; if she did as I ordered now, I would use her for my pleasure, and use her hard. But I would also take care of her, and realize her fondest, darkest dreams. She might later go back to her plain vanilla life, but she would always remember this, and it would make her wet every single time.

Closing her eyes, she stood there, trembling, arms wrapped around herself, trying to decide between what her head was telling her, and what her cunt was demanding.

She took a deep, shaky breath, cast her eyes down, moved slowly to the bench, settled herself tentatively on it, stretched her legs out along its length…then lifted her top foot and, quivering, placed it on the top of the backrest.

She kept her eyes closed, her fists tightly clasped, and was breathing hard… but she did as I had ordered.

Her pussy was wide open to my inspection. I could see her swollen, bright pink cunt lips, outer and inner. And it was evident that she was being driven by lust, overwhelmed by it actually, because her cunt was actually dripping honey onto the bench already, and I could see streaks of it down her inner thighs.

I reached out, amazed by such a remarkable transformation from self-possessed young woman to helplessly sex-crazed slut in such a short period of time. I stroked her outer lips, and she started when my finger first touched her. Yet, as I continued, outlining first her outer lips, then her inner lips, then her open cunt, she moaned helplessly, overwhelmed by lust. It was her own lust that was rapidly transforming her into a fucktoy for my abuse and enjoyment.

I let my finger drift down to the rosebud of her asshole, and when I brushed against it, she flinched – then moaned again, trapped in her own desire.

I withdrew my finger, stood up, and said in a calm, confident voice, “Now, play with yourself for my amusement, and I might let you cum.”

There was a long pause, then she moved one hand to her left tit, and started massaging it, made a “V” with the fingers of her right hand, and slid them down between her legs. Using her fingers, she started to stroke around the outside of her pussy lips, down, up the center, then down the outside again. Very quickly, her hips started to move. She used one finger to split her labia, pushed her lips apart and rubbed around inside her inner lips, painting the edges of her cunt, then moving up and massaging her clit.

A moan escaped her lips, almost as if it were dragged from her abdomen, sounding deep and guttural. This wasn’t going to take very long as we had been doing what amounted to foreplay for well over an hour now, and she was, as she had said, tremendously excited.

She started twisting her nipple hard, and then pulling on it, arching her back, and moving her head slowly from side to side. Her right hand focused exclusively on her clit, with two fingers moving around it, faster and faster, almost as if she were winding it counter-clockwise.

She began to pant, and her face started to flush, so I reached down, grabbed her hand, and pulled it away from her clit. She cried out, her eyes flew open and she sat half-way up. “Oh, FUCK! I need to cum. Why did you stop me?”

“Because I said you needed to ask permission before you came, didn’t I?” I said quietly.

She fell back on the bench, and groaned, “Please let me cum! Please! I need to so bad!”

I shook my head, “No, not yet. I’m going to enjoy watching you beg to be allowed to cum – and you’re not going to cum until I decide I’ll enjoy watching you do that!”

“What do I have to do for you to let me cum? I’ll do it, I’ll do anything!”

“You’ll do anything.”

“Yes, yes, I’ll do anything, just please…” and her eyes started to fill with tears.

I released her hand, and she snatched it back to her…well, her snatch. “You may play with yourself again, but if you cum, I’m going to take all of the clothes and leave you here naked, understand?”

Her eyes opened wide, then reluctantly, she nodded.

“Now, start again – but no cumming, right?”

Her hand found her clit again, and quickly started rolling it around with her fingers. Once again, she closed her eyes, and started rolling her head side-to-side, moaning. Very quickly, she became flushed, and said, “I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum…please let me cum, Master, please! I’ll be your good little slut, I’ll fuck you any you want, you can take me up the ass, you…”

I pulled her hand away from her clit again. She started crying with frustration, balled her fists, and curled half way up, pulling her legs toward her chest. Then she rolled off the bench, got down on her knees at my feet, and started begging in earnest.

“Please Master, I’ll be your complete slave, I’ll suck your cock any time you want, I’ll… I’ll fuck you in public… I’ll do anything you want, anything! Please, please let me cum!” She put her forehead on my shoes, crying.

“Get up. I won’t let you cum if you don’t do as I say. Now, get back on the bench and start again – but I am not going to let you cum until you learn to follow orders!”

Looking up at me with tears in her eyes, she slowly got back on the bench, spread her legs wide again, started rubbing her clit again, and resumed savaging her nipple.

Very quickly now she started panting, sooner than I expected, then said, “If I don’t stop, Master, I’ll cum. Please let me, please, please, please!” Her voice was getting higher.

“Stop now, Little Slut,” I said quietly.

She jerked her hand away from her cunt, turned her head toward the back of the bench, and sobbed. “I so want to cum, I can’t stand it, please…” Her voice trailed off.

I waited for about thirty seconds, then said, “Start again now. And if you promise to make a lot of noise, and be very messy, you may cum.”

Her head jerked towards me, and she eagerly put her hand back on her clit, then closed her eyes.

“No, I want you to be looking into my eyes when you cum. You are not to close them, or else I’ll make you stop again, understand?”

She nodded, opening her eyes wide.

She was looking at me, but I knew she wasn’t seeing me. She was totally wrapped up in her cunt and her feelings. She quickly started panting, then started moaning. “Ohh… OHhh… OHHH…Oh God, OH God, OH GOD! FUCK, I’m cumming, FUCK I’m CUMMING… OH Fuck OH FUCK OH FUUUUCK…!” And she burst into tears, her voice rising into an incoherent scream, arching her back, her whole body tense, then squirting across the bench, soaking her cunt and one leg, vibrating, and rocking from side to side.

Finally, she collapsed, going limp like a rag doll on the bench, crossed her arms around her chest, which was heaving as if she’d just run a hard sprint, head turned away, eyes closed.

While she was recovering, I picked up her shorts, rummaged through the pocket, and found her smartphone. When she opened her eyes again, she looked at me and smiled. “Oh, WOW! That was… lovely. I have never had an orgasm anything like that! It was really mind-blowing.”

She put her leg down, and sat up abruptly, took my hand and kissed it. “Thank you… Master.” And she turned her gaze down, bowing her forehead to touch my hand.

I stroked her hair with my other hand. “Now you know why we do this, right? Now…” I handed her phone to her, “…unlock your phone for me.”

She took her phone and gave me a look that was a cross between quizzical and worried. “I’m going to take a video of you, naked, sucking my cock in public, and if I do it on your camera, you get to keep control over it.”

She looked down and bit her lip.

“You did say you’d do anything I wanted…”

She blushed, then unlocked her phone and tremblingly handed it to me. I studied the settings, found the camera, selected video record, and tapped it on, pointing it at her.

“Come over here and kneel on my t-shirt. You’re going to make me cum in your mouth right here while I record it. I want you to see what you look like with your mouth stuffed full, and my cock shoved down your throat, looking like the cocksucker you are.

“You are a cocksucker, aren’t you?”

She kept her eyes down, then nodded.

“How many cocks have you sucked, you dirty little whore?”

She shrugged.

“Make a guess.”

“Um… fifteen, more or less.”

“Well, is it more, or less?”

She hung her head, “More…” Her voice trailed off.

“Well, now it’s going to be another one more, and we’re going to record it in full color and with the sound of your lovely voice. And you’re going to make a lot of slurping and appreciative sounds to show how much you’re enjoying it, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she whispered.

“Yes…?”

“Yes… Master.”

“Good. Now, get on your knees, slut.” I dropped the folded t-shirt on the ground in front of me, then spread my knees.

Still not meeting my eyes, she slowly got up, moved over to the spot in front of me, put her hands on my knees, and lowered herself to the ground. She reached up to my zipper.

“No… use your teeth, slut, with your hands clasped behind your back.”

She flashed a look at me, then clasped her hands behind her, leaned forward, and spent quite a bit of time, fishing for the tang of my zipper with her tongue and teeth. She finally trapped it between her top and bottom incisors, and slowly pulled it down as far as she could.

“Look up at the camera and show me how eagerly you’re looking forward to proving to me that you really are a cocksucker.”

She looked up, licked her lips, then surprised me by leaning forward and kissing my cock as it strained against my boxers, then nuzzled her face in it, inhaled, and hummed, “MMmmm…”

I reached in and freed it, then held it in one hand it to her mouth while using the other to keep the camera pointed at her and my rock-hard, circumcised cock.

She licked her lips again, leaned forward and kissed its tip, then slowly opened her mouth to take in a small length of the helmet, enough that she could use her tongue to lick the pre-sum that was drooling from it. She pushed in farther, letting her tongue explore the head of my cock, using the saliva from her mouth, and the pre-cum already there to lubricate her actions.

She opened her mouth wider than my cockhead so it formed a halo around it and exhaled hot breath on me. I shivered – she was good, and obviously knew her way around a prick. Then she leaned forward again, and gently nestled her lips around the entire head of my cock, lazily lapping the frenulum underneath the head, then running around the edge of the head to the top, then down the other side, finally licking straight up the front to the slit of the urethra.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

She withdrew her head, leaving her tongue out, with a silver strand of saliva and pre-cum connecting her to the tip. She stayed there, letting it lengthen, flicked her eyes up at me, then dove forward and pushed herself down my length, moistening the shaft to about a third of the way down. Pulling back until just she was just kissing the tip, she licked up from the bottom to the top of my cockhead.

Her eyes flicked up again, and she gave me a knowing smile, then dove back down, taking half of me into her mouth, then stopped, holding me there. “Mmmm…” she hummed loudly, making my cock vibrate. I groaned. After all, I’d been edging myself longer than her!

Finally, she got down to business, no more foreplay. She clearly knew that bobbing back and forth on a man’s cock without stopping is what brings him off fastest, and she started working it. I was surprised, though, that she didn’t know how to deep throat. Instead, she would push herself down until my cock reached the back of her throat, make herself gag momentarily, then pull back.

She wasn’t working fast, but now she was pushing down hard. She was making an “ulk”-like retching sound when my cock hit the back of her throat, then pulling back all the way to the cockhead, inhaling, then going back down.

Meanwhile, I was recording it all. I particularly liked seeing her mouth stretched around my shaft, and the way her stomach heaved slightly when she gagged herself at the back of her throat. I was sure the noises would be lovely to listen to later that evening.

I put my hand at the back of her head, and when she had me hard against the back of her throat, I held her there. After a couple of seconds of breathing heavily through her nose, she gagged and made a deep retching sound, which I love. I kept her there probably longer than I should have, but it is my dirty little secret that I love making women gag on my cock, and especially wanted to record her struggle.

She didn’t try to pull back or fight my hold, but continued to cough around my cock, gag, and make retching sounds until I finally released her. I followed her head with my hand as she pulled back up my shaft, then held her firmly, preventing her from removing my cock from her mouth. She opened her mouth wide around my cockhead, breathing hard, and swallowing, then coughed a couple of times before she was still. I pushed her most way back down my length, not enough to gag her, then held her there.

“Tell me what you have in your mouth,” I ordered.

Her eyes flicked up to mine – and the camera’s. “Your… cock”. Her words were mumbled because her mouth was full.

“And what are you doing with it?”

“I’m…t hucking… it.”

“Yes, you are. And what does that make you?”

“A cock… thuck… ah”

“Say it again. Tell me what you are.”

“I’m a cock-thuck… ah”

“Do you like sucking cock?”

She looked at me, her lips wrapped around me, and nodded. “Love… it,” she mouthed.

“Good. Now make me cum in your filthy mouth, you dirty cocksucker, then hold it, don’t swallow, understand?”

She nodded, eyes still on me, then dove back down, and started working my cock slowly, but deeply, in and out of her mouth. She brought up her right hand, and used it to jerk me off in concert with her lips, mouth, and throat.

It didn’t take long. I had been straining, eager for release since meeting her at lunch, and now it was time. I felt my balls start to move, and my cock tense, and then I lost it, and felt myself pumping cum into her waiting, willing mouth.

My God, it was good! Her mouth was so soft, and her tongue caressed me as pulse after pulse of cum forced its way into her mouth, until it finally stopped. I bent over her head, holding her still, cock deep into her while I got my breath, and came back to myself. It was difficult to keep holding the camera through all of this, but I had, and hoped the images weren’t too jumpy when we came to view them.

I kissed the top of her head, released her, then said, “Stand up, please.”

She removed her mouth from my cock with a long slurp, then stood up, naked, beautiful, and with a mouth full of cum. It’s not often that you luck into a relationship like this, and I meant to make the most of it – for both of us.

“Show me,” I commanded.

She opened her mouth to reveal the cum she was holding there.

“Swallow it, slut.”

She swallowed ostentatiously, then opened her mouth again to show it empty.

I stood up. “Now, put your hands on the back of the bench, and spread your legs.”

She bent forward into position. I turned off the video, and laid the phone down on the bench.

My cock was still firm, but softening, yet I was able to firm it up a bit more by rubbing it up and down along her pussy lips and the entry to her cunt. Then, in one smooth thrust, I pushed it all the way home and held it there.

She moaned deeply, and wiggled her ass, trying to seat me further inside her.

I knew I wasn’t going to be able to cum again in the time we had, but I wanted to reward her for being so good, so obedient, so trusting. I reached my right hand down between her legs, and began to massage her clit, gently, and with the specific purpose of bringing her to another climax. With my left hand, I began to knead her left tit, then started rolling her nipple firmly between my fingers. I was not trying to inflict pain this time, but pleasure.

As she was still riding the aftermath of her last orgasm, it didn’t take long before she started to moan more deeply, and move her ass slowly from side to side, then faster, wriggling my cock deep inside her. She started to cum again.

“Oh… God, not again… Oh…OHHHH… OH SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! Oh FUUUCCCKKKK!” She threw back her head and arched her back, pushing hard against me. Her whole body was snaking back and forth now, grinding into my crotch. I held onto her hips, keeping tight inside her, riding her, and continuing to wind her clit and twist her nipple, mimicking the actions she had shown me earlier when she had brought herself to orgasm.

Her orgasm kept going, rising and falling as she babbled incoherently, screaming in ecstasy.

Then, she put her hand behind her and said, “STOP! Please stop, it’s too much, I’m really, really sensitive all of a sudden! Please!”

I dropped my hand away from her clit, but reached it up and cupped both her breasts, cuddling them, and putting my cheek against her back. I held still, staying inside her.

She dropped her head to the back of the bench, then said, “Please Master, I’m really tired, please may I sit down?”

I pulled out of her, reluctantly, and helped her turn around and sit. I quickly zipped myself back into my pants, then picked up the phone and put it in my pocket. I sat next to her and pulled her head onto my shoulder, stroking her hair, and kissing her head.

After a time, I pushed her head slightly away, and said, “You good?”

She looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes, and just hummed, “Mmmm,” and nodded. “More than good.” She lifted my hand to her mouth, and kissed it.

“I think I’m going to love being your dirty little fucktoy.” And she turned and smiled up at me. All the tension of her earlier indecision had vanished with her orgasm, and she seemed relaxed, even sleek with satisfaction.

“And I know I’m going to love fucking with you,” and smiled back down at her, then kissed the top of her head again.

“Now, it’s time to get dressed to go back.” I gathered up her shorts and panties, as well as my old t-shirt, and piled them on the end of the bench, then grabbed her boots, and knelt down. “Left foot.”

She stuck her left foot out. I smoothed her hiking sock on the foot, then fitted the boot carefully on, and laced it up.

“Right foot.” We repeated the process with the other boot.

“Come.” And I stood up, taking her hand.

She stood, waiting for my direction. I picked up the shorts, panties, and t-shirt in one hand and led her back the way we had come.

“Master?” she asked tentatively.

“Yes, Little Slut?”

“Master, I’m naked.”

I looked her up and down. “No, you’re wearing your boots and socks.”

“Oh.” She walked on, clearly debating whether to say something more as we walked slowly back towards the parking lot, about a kilometer and a half away. She swallowed, then squared her shoulders, and kept pace with me. Shortly after that, she intertwined her fingers in my hand, raised it to her mouth, and kissed it again. “Master?”

“Yes, Little Slut?”

She looked down, bit her lip, then said, “Master, will you please use me again? I like being your dirty, fucking cunt. All my life, everyone’s expected me to be a good girl, told me I needed to be a good girl.”

She smiled up at me, “I like this better.”

I smiled back at her, and nodded. “Yes, I will abuse your body again, you dirty little fucktoy. I promise.” And I raised her hand to my mouth, and kissed it.

~~~~~

I was keeping a careful eye out, both forwards and back, as sometimes the rangers swept the shorter pathways for stragglers before closing the facility, and I wasn’t sure what time Cave and Basin closed. But we reached the empty parking lot without seeing anyone, and with Sara still naked save for her socks and boots. I walked her to the rental car, unlocked it and opened the door, laid my t-shirt down on the seat, then motioned her in.

She hesitated a moment, as if deciding whether to say something, then closed her mouth firmly, and got in.

I shut the door, went around, got in, and drove us back to the hotel. She spent much of the short ride trying to decide whether to try to cover herself with her hands, then deciding all over again not to do so.

When I got to the hotel, instead of using valet parking, I parked in the nearby guest parking lot. The hotel had the license number of my car, so I knew it was okay. I got out, took a good look around, then walked over to Sara’s side, opened the door, and said, “Out you come.”

She looked up at me, her eyes scared, and seemed, once more, as if she wanted to say something. Then she swallowed again, and stood up, tentatively, eyes darting around. I reached in and picked the t-shirt and handed it to her. “Put it on.”

She quickly complied, pulling the t-shirt down as far as it would go – which wasn’t that far. I reached in the back, gathered up her other clothes – or rather, my clothes that used to belong to her, then closed the doors, made sure the car was locked, and took her hand.

We walked up the short hill to the main entrance, which was buzzing with a busload of people, late arrivals, all milling about, shouting to each other, and going into the lobby.

I pulled Sara along behind me through the crowd, walking towards the concierge desk at the far end of the room. I could feel her hand trembling, and smiled. I knew she was thinking that all she had on was an old t-shirt that was ’way too big, and didn’t quite cover her ass. I decided I’d keep her here in the crowd for a few minutes, to heighten her discomfort.

The concierge looked up and smiled as we approached. “May I help you?”

“Yes, we’d like to dine in the Vermillion Room this evening, not too late, and want a table with that spectacular view, if possible.”

“Certainly, let me see what I can do. What’s your room number?”

I told him. He tapped his keys, then said, “Welcome back, Mr. Gainsborough! We’re pleased you were able to come see us again!”

“It’s always a pleasure to be here.”

He tapped some more keys, looked at the screen, then pressed two more keys, and his printer spat out a sheet of paper. He folded it, put it in a card envelope, and handed it to me. “You’re all set, Mr. Gainsborough. William will take care of you this evening, and your table is reserved for 7:00. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

I could feel that Sara was clearly uncomfortable, feeling exposed and vulnerable, which was precisely what I was hoping for. “Yes, do you have a map with the hiking trails, and the phone number for the trail head Ranger’s cabin?”

“Certainly.” He dipped down, and pulled out some materials from beneath his desk, then handed me a Parks Canada map of Banff with the trails marked, and a leaflet describing them. “The phone number for the Ranger’s cabin is here, on the inside front cover.” He circled it.

“That’s great. Thank you.”

“Our pleasure. We like to do whatever we can for our President’s Club members!” And he turned back to his desk.

By now the entire lobby was full of people from the bus, milling around, waiting to check in. Smiling, I pulled Sara through the thickest part of the crowd so that we were brushing against people. I kept saying “Pardon, excuse me…” as we moved through the crowd, with Sara clinging close behind me.

Finally, we made it to the elevators, and got in with four other people, all with luggage. They all stared at her. I smiled to myself, then pressed the button for the fifth floor. Fortunately, our floor came first.

I pulled Sara out of the elevator, walked into the hallway, checked both ways, then turned to her. “I’d like my t-shirt back now, please,” and held out my free hand. She stared at me for a moment, then slowly pulled the t-shirt over her head and handed it to me. She stood there naked except for her boots, hugging her arms around her tits, quivering.

I smiled again, and pulled her down the hallway, stopping at my suite, tapped the key card against the sensor, unlocking the door.  I stepped into the suite, then turned to face Sara, leaving her in the hall. “Would you like to come into my room?”

She nodded, and started forward. I held out my hand to stop her. Her eyes opened wide. “Beg.”

“Please, Master, may I come into your room?”

“And what will you do if I allow you in?”

She thought briefly, looking down the hallway, back towards the elevator, then back at me. “Anything you want, Master. You can do anything you want to me.”

“Promise?”

She nodded rapidly. “Cross my heart.”

“Then enter freely and of your own free will.”

She hurried across the threshold, and I closed the door.

~~~~~

We both had showers and got into bed together, cuddling. I used the opportunity to stroke her, and get her hot and wet, but made no move to bring her to a climax, wishing to edge her the whole time she was with me. That was only fair; she was making me hard again.

When I felt I had edged her enough, and felt more than ready myself, we did something about it, slowly this time, and gently. Yet, when we fucked, it was lovely, and there was lots of stroking, kissing, and hugging. It was amazing, as if we had been making love for years rather than having been strangers a few hours ago.

We did, finally, get some sleep.

As supper approached, I asked if she had some nicer clothes. The Vermillion Room is an upscale dining room with a spectacular view, and classic French cuisine.

“Yes, I have one nice outfit with me, in case we wanted to go out one night.”

“Good. Wear that, please.”

~~~~

When we got to the Vermillion room, I was pleased with how good she looked. She had on a tight, black, cashmere sweater that showed off her figure, including her bra-less nipples, and a short, white pleated skirt that stopped well above her knees, plus some little, strappy, white sandals. Her face was nicely made up, emphasizing her eyes, and her long, red-brown hair was clean and brushed. It shone in the light. Although not the best-dressed woman in the dining room, she was, in my opinion, the prettiest, and I was pleased to escort her.

Our table was right by the window, and the evening twilight made the mountains in the distance, with the Bow River winding away from them, look even more spectacular. The view from here is breathtaking, and, if you ever get the chance to eat there, I strongly recommend it.

We had a lovely meal and chatted about all kinds of things, including our backgrounds and families. I also asked about what arrangements she and Melanie had made for hiking equipment, and was pleased to find they were renting from the same outfitters I was using, which would make tomorrow’s arrangements easier.

We talked about the trail we were going to walk, and our past hiking experiences. I was pleased that she was reasonably experienced. I also hinted that we would be doing more than hiking. "Will some of it be… naked?" she asked with a smile flitting about her mouth. I just smiled.

Finally, we turned back to the BDSM Lifestyle, and I told her what I could, and what I thought she would understand, leaving the most extreme elements out of the discussion, especially as I didn’t tend to play in that area. I like people, particularly women, too much for some of those activities.

As we were wrapping up our meal, agreeing how wonderful it had all been, and as the mountains vanished in the utter darkness beyond the lights of the hotel, I turned to her. With a mischievous smile on my face, I said, “So, may I ask you a personal question?”

She smiled back, “Of course.”

“Are your panties wet?”

Her smile broadened. “No, they’re not.”

I was surprised, and it must have shown.

“…because I’m not wearing any.” She looked up up at me, coquettishly, through her eyelashes.

I called for the check.

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments