Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MMM … MMM … MMMiddle Aged Fun

"Three guys in their fifties and sixties have some fun with old photos and videos"

103
22 Comments 22
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Having recently realized that I have never published an all-male threeway MMM story, I teamed up with MatureTasty69 to write one, He and I came up with this story idea and wrote it together, hopefully reflecting aspects of both our writing styles. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He is ‘Jim’ in the story."

They say when the cat’s away, the mice will play. I guess, in my case, that is true. My wife has left town to visit her sister, leaving me alone to my own devices.

Those devices are primarily a laptop and the pole in my lap. Being the horny bastard that I am, I immediately get online and check out my favorite sexually-oriented adult sites. It feels good to jerk my joint to the hot sexy pics, and I even sext one of the other members. But it isn’t enough. Then I get an idea—why not invite Ryan over?

Ryan is a good-looking guy, a little over six feet tall, and married like me. We have talked a lot about sex and women before and even looked at and shared porn with each other. I know from his comments and seeing a few MMF bi-pics that he is probably bi-curious. At least he seems open-minded. I think there might be a chance that I could rope him into some bi-fun, but if not, at least we can get buzzed and look at porn videos together. I’ve got some special videos to share.

I give Ryan a call and invite him over. Unfortunately, he isn’t sure he’ll be able to make it. He needs to help his kid with a project and may not be able to finish in time. I wait, and at the appointed time, he doesn’t show up. Needless to say, I am getting discouraged. With the wife gone, this is my chance to have some down-and-dirty sex, but it is looking like another night of just jacking off.

Then I remember my friend Jim. Why hadn’t I thought of him before? It has been a while, but we have fucked in the past. He has promised he would show me nude pics of his wife, and I’ve certainly got something to show him. I give him a call, knowing that it is a last-minute thing, and cross my fingers. I tell him that I have some great new nudes of my wife and a special surprise.

I am excited that he can come over and am looking forward to seeing pics of his wife. Things are looking up again. Especially for my cock!

Jim walks in the door carrying a sack with beer in one hand and a manila envelope in the other. We put the beer in the ‘fridge, pop one of my already cold ones, and sit down on the couch together. I show Jim my latest purchases: a garage sale VCR and a converter so we can hook it up to a modern TV. On top of the VCR is a stack of VHS tapes, including some classic pornos and a couple of home tapes of my wife and me going at it back in the early Nineties. I haven’t watched these myself in decades.

Jim is a trim guy with a big meat mallet between his legs. He is around ten years older than me and Ryan and loves sex. His second wife is a horny redheaded BBW that loves to talk dirty. I ask if those are her pics in the envelope. Jim assures me they are, and we both sit on the sofa as he opens the envelope and shows me the contents.

They are various Polaroid pictures that look like they date back to the Eighties, taken by her first husband. Jim tells me they had been lost, but when they were cleaning out an old box from the attic, they were lucky enough to find them.

They are a wonderful time capsule, showing his wife in her twenties, posing naked. Her big permed hair and thick, hairy red fire bush are all from that era. She was thinner then, without the big belly she has now, and the photos show her lounging on the bed, legs spread in various positions. There are pics of her standing as well, thrusting out her young, firm, B-cup titties or her slightly big, round ass. In several pics, she is draped naked over a Harley. These pics have us both making dirty comments about her sexy body and rubbing our rhubarbs through our pants.

The next set of pics is much more recent and on his phone. They show how she looks today as a sixty-ish granny. In these, she has a soft round belly and nice, saggy C-cup tits. Her pussy is shaved in many of the pics. Jim shows me pictures of her giving blowjobs and pics of her getting fucked in every position.

“Check these next ones out,” Jim tells me, “You’re gonna love them!”

The next album shows his wife fucking another guy. She is posing, looking at the camera while she sucks his cock. Then there are pics of the guy on top of her, or poking her from behind, doggy-style. In a couple of shots, there is another woman, a blonde BBW with big melons, in the background. Jim tells me that they did some wife-swapping with another couple. There are even a couple of pics of Jim’s cock in the blonde’s twat.

At this point, Jim and I take off our pants, freeing our libido-limbs. Things are heating up!

I tell Jim, “I’d love to fuck your wife! She looks like she’d fuck and suck all night long! And those big pussy lips—wow!”

“You’d love fucking her, I guarantee! She has a lot of orgasms and doesn’t want to stop. But enough about her, I want to see your wife naked,” Jim tells me.

I walk over to the VCR, my stiff staff standing up hard and proud, and pop in one showing my wife. Jim is eyeing my waving willie and my ass as I do so. I sit back down, and we start watching me humping my wife. Without a word, and by mutual desire, we start stroking each other’s hard pricks on the couch. It feels even better than the action on the screen looks.

My wife was in her late twenties and early thirties in this video. Her tits were firmer than they are now, and she had a hairy cunt. Of course, she still has a hairy cunt today because I have never asked her to shave. I love hairy cunts!

“Oh my god, I want to fuck your wife so bad! Look at her back then! Look at that body and those nice tits! I love the way she fucks you! I want to fuck her so bad. I know she doesn’t look like that now, but I still want to fuck her anyway. There isn’t anything better than fucking a granny who can’t get pregnant,” Jim gushes as he strokes me furiously in his lust.

Then he turns and looks at me and says, “My cock feels so good doing this, but I could sure go for a blowjob now. If you do me, I’ll do you.”

I get between his legs, and just as I'm about to take him in my mouth… the doorbell rings. Damn.

I pull on my pants, pause the VCR, and go to see who is at the door. Jim grabs his pants and retreats to the bathroom to put them back on over his taut, turgid tool.

Fortunately, it’s Ryan at the door. I breathe a sigh of relief. This night is just getting better!

I invite him in and offer him a beer. Ryan hears the toilet flush, which surprises him because I had told him that my wife is out of town.

His grin evaporates as Jim walks out. Maybe he was hoping I’d found a hot and horny woman that would enjoy a three-way or something.

I introduce them. “I wondered whose car was parked out front. Glad to meet you, I’m Ryan,” Ryan tells Jim, who exchanges greetings back.

With that settled, Jim walks into the kitchen to grab another beer. Suddenly I see that I’ve carelessly left the VCR on pause. The jittery VHS image shows my young wife on her hands and knees, her sandy blonde hair awry, tits drooping, with a mouthful of my cock.

“Is that you?” Ryan asks.

“Yeah, it sure is. Do you want a look at the real thing?” I ask in that macho way guys have with each other, half kidding and half serious, while grabbing my crotch with a grin.

Ryan ignores the question and sits on the recliner. With a smile, he says, “C’mon, unpause this thing. Let me watch too.”

“There is nothing better than watching real people fuck,” Jim opines as the video resumes. “Holy shit! Look how hot she is getting fucked and the way her tits bounce! Commercial porn is okay, but real amateurs turn me on, even if the cinematography isn’t great.”

As he tells me this, I see that Jim is rubbing his bulge through his pants, and I start doing the same. Ryan notices us doing this and also starts doing the same. However, it isn’t too long before he sticks his hand inside his pants. Jim and I exchange a look. Maybe Ryan wants to go somewhere with this. What happens next removes all doubts.

“This okay?” he asks sheepishly.

Half sarcastically, I reply, “Why don’t you just walk up to the screen and give her a cum tribute?”

“Seriously?” he boldly counters, “I’ll fucking do it.”

When we don’t try to dissuade him from that, he drops his pants. Jim goes a step further and removes not only his pants but his shirt as well. Ryan and I follow suit. We are now totally naked with each other.

We all step up close to the TV in a line, close together, all of us nakedly noodling ourselves off to my wife getting hammered in her hairy hole. Ryan has a nice-looking dong, and I eye it with anticipation. If things go right, that cock and I will become very good friends! I notice Jim looking down at Ryan’s rigidity as well, and I can tell that he is thinking the very same thing. Ryan’s boldness in whipping out his wiener has us both as horny as the sex on the TV screen.

Jim says, “I’d love to fuck your wife and give her a real facial. I love her eyes and her smile. She’s so fucking hot! We need to get your wife sold on swapping. I’m pretty sure mine would go for it again. I know she would like your cock. Ryan’s too, for that matter.”

I tell them, “Oh, I’m pretty sure my wife would love both of your cocks. How about one in her cunt, one in her mouth, and one in her ass? We could make her hot body airtight with all three of our cocks!”

As I pick up the remote to fast-forward through a slow part, Jim grabs my dick and strokes it while my right hand is busy with the clicker.

Ryan’s eyes pop wide open. “Whoa... Hey, when I got here, were you two… ?”

“Well, we are really good friends,” I reply casually.

“I’ve never had a friend like that,” Ryan states flatly.

I tilt my gaze down to my wang and watch Jim stroking it. “Well, maybe you need one.”

Jim looks at Ryan and tells him, “Knock yourself out. Joe has a great cock. You know you want to try it. Of course, you have a great one, too, for that matter. I’d do that cock anytime. Here you go.”

Ryan’s hand takes the place of Jim’s on my pecker. Having gotten the tape to another hot section, where my wife is alone on the screen, doing a sultry striptease, her blue-green eyes mesmerizing, I set the remote down and reach out to take both of their hankering hardons in my hand.

Jim tells me, “Oh god, yes! I always like it when you stroke my cock, Joe! Look at how hot your wife is. I had no idea she was so dirty. I want to fuck her so bad!”

Ryan is getting excited after a few minutes of me massaging his man meat. Still serious about the Tribute idea, I urge him to stand close to the set while I stroke his stem and stream his spunk out onto the screen.

A few drops of his salty slime have gotten on my hand, and I lick them off. The taste gets me so excited that it’s my turn to start jizzing onto the tube too.

“Dude, that’s my cum you just licked up!” Ryan blurts out in astonishment.

“Fuuuck,” I blurt as I blast. “Tastes so fucking good!” As I deliver my last squirts and start calming down, I add, "Wouldn’t mind more,” grinning salaciously.

Leaving Ryan still gaping at the escalation of the action around him, I kneel in front of Jim and take in his big cock with one gulp.

“I guess he’s not going to Tribute your wife,” Ryan deadpans, his eyes glued to the blowjob I’m giving Jim.

Jim is moaning, “Fuck yeah. Oh, fuck yeah, Joe, suck my dick. God damn, you give the best blowjob. Oh god, yeah…uhh.”

I look up at Ryan and see the increasingly excited look in his eyes. He has seen all this in videos, but being there in person to watch is a whole new level of eroticism. I fondle Jim’s balls, which have become very tight as they get ready to ejaculate. Ryan is fondling his cock, which has gotten hard again, perhaps wishing to get in on the oral action. Having broken through his initial shock, I don’t think we will have a problem getting him to the next level of sucking cock.

Jim quickly announces, “Fuck, Joe, I’m gonna cum! Are you ready?”

I nod my head, my mouth full of his big delicious meat. It is always a turn-on making a guy cum in your mouth, and this time is no exception. Seconds later, his snake is spasming, and I feel his man-nectar flow into my mouth as he cries out at the thrill.

“Oh shit! Your mouth feels so fuckin’ good! I love the way you suck cock and take a load!” Jim tells me as I finish sucking up his load and cleaning his cock.

AlinaMurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlinaMurrr

With that business out of the way, I grab my phone and take a pic of the two cum loads on the screen, showing a low-res image of my hairy-bushed early Nineties wife kicking off her panties, one leg in the air. Great shot. In more ways than one. I take a selfie of my mouth filled with Jim's juice, too, to capture the third cum Tribute. Jim grabs some tissues and cleans the screen while I text them both the pics. Then my two friends sit back down, bare-assed on the furniture, while I get out another tape.

I wave the cassette in the air, announcing, “Got a little classic here.”

“What is it?” Ryan asks.

"Remember New Wave Hookers?” I ask. “The film that gave birth to Alt-Porn? This here is the original version.”

“Wait a minute, you mean the version with the full, original cast? I never got to see that!” Jim tells me, incredulous.

The tape starts playing, and I tell them, “Behold, my friends!” as the initial acting credits roll past, accompanied by the usual cheesy synthesizer soundtrack.

As the opening credits fade, Ryan muses, “I still can’t believe you did that,” clearly referring to the blowjob I just gave.

“Wouldn’t be the first time,” smirks Jim.

“Wait, did you invite me over so you could get at my dick?” Ryan interrogates, still trying to come to terms with what had just happened.

“No,” I counter. “I invited him over so I could get at his dick. I didn’t think you were going to show. Just remember, you were the first one to whip it out. Erections have consequences, you know.”

This discussion of my underhanded motivations is making me hard again. My phallus is feeling the need for sexual attention. Ryan notices, given how obvious it is to everyone if you sprout a woody when you are naked. Of course, the now-famous actresses in their prime on the screen have something to do with that as well. Ryan finishes his beer and looks at Jim and me, particularly at our hardening pricks.

“Well, I guess I should try it,” he says with an air of resignation.

I do my part to encourage him but not to rush him. The first time is always a bit awkward.

Ryan crawls between my legs, taking my unit in his hands. He stares at it as if unsure whether he really wants to suck it. Finally, he leans his head down, my dick still in his hand, and licks my balls. Then he licks my perineum, leading me to slouch lower, and in an instant, he is slurping my asshole. I lift my legs to make it easier for him.

Jim is ecstatic, not to mention enthusiastically erect. “Oh, he’s a dirty fucker, this one,” referring to Ryan. “Will you just look at that shit!” He simply watches for a while, stroking himself. Ryan shows no sign of ungluing his mouth from my ass. His reaming is making me very hard, not to mention horny. I am not sure what was going to happen next, but I am a willing partner and ready for whatever it is.

Jim finally gets up and moves behind Ryan, who’s on all fours in front of the couch, with his ass sticking out. Next, he presses his auger against Ryan’s ass crack and then reaches around to beat his bone.

Ryan lets out an "Mmm," as if he's open to his opening being filled. Jim withdraws his willie to lick Ryan in those places like he is doing to me.

“So, you wanna try fucking me?” I ask Ryan, who, by the way, has still not actually taken my member in my mouth. Maybe he’s just more anally oriented than orally when it comes to cock.

Ryan just nods wordlessly. I pivot around in front of the couch, knees on the floor, aligning my slobbery ass with his meat arrow, and instruct him to push it in slowly. He does, and soon enough, I feel his crowbar prying my sphincter open. I can’t help moaning with pleasure as his warm worm invades my insides.

Jim has backed off from rimming Ryan and is captivated by watching me getting drilled dorsally, just as Traci is receiving the same treatment on the screen. He is beside himself with excitement at this new development. I hear him call out, “Hell yeah! Fuck his sweet ass! That’s how you do it! I love it! Give Joe the pounding he deserves for being so naughty and calling us both over here to fuck!"

Ryan slows down his pace as Jim resumes eating his rectum. And then he slips a spit-lubed finger up Ryan’s butt, provoking an “Oh fuck yeah” from the latter. “Put your cock in there.”

Without saying anything, Jim spit-lubes his implement and presses it against Ryan’s posterior port, provoking a much more drawn-out “ohh fuck yeah” from Ryan as Jim plants his flagpole in his virginity. I feel the weight against me as Ryan, in turn, is forced deep into me. Knowing how good Jim’s cock feels inside of me, I can imagine how good it must feel to Ryan, getting his very first anal excavation while also fully inside me.

Our daisy chain gets a clumsy fucking rhythm going. Jim’s dick pops out of Ryan’s ass a couple of times as Ryan drives his dingle into me, but it’s all good.

“Fuck, you’ve got a nice ass, Ryan! I love the way my cock feels in it,” Jim exclaims, excited by the anal sex from his end of things.

In turn, Ryan tells me how good his cock feels fucking my ass. Feels great to me, too, with Ryan’s cock hitting all the right spots.

As for Jim, I know for a fact how much he loves pounding ass. He fucks his wife that way as often as she will let him. In between, he does me or any other willing guy. Soon enough, Jim stiffens and grunts some “uh, ohs” as he shoots his seed into Ryan’s shit chute. “Oh fuck, Ryan, I’m cumming in your shitter!”

He pulls out of Ryan, who is showing some real staying power, pumping my ass with his hard dick. Now free of Jim’s cock, he’s able to fuck me hard and fast, his balls slapping against me.

“Oh fuck, Ryan, I love the way you fuck my ass! Make me your bitch,” I moan.

Jim, meanwhile, wipes his willie clean with a tissue, Not content to just stand by and watch Ryan fuck me, he climbs under me in a sixty-nine position for the best possible view.

Sixty-nine is pretty much my favorite thing, which I love, whether it's a cock or a cunt crammed in my face, and Jim and I have done this act several times. The difference this time, of course, is the third hard cock that is pistoning in and out of my asshole, and that makes this the most exciting thing I’ve ever done.

Jim is still soft and probably still hypersensitive, so I lick him gently, but he starts sucking me fiercely, inches from the action in my anterior. Soon I find myself squirting in Jim’s mouth, my ass-ring tightening around Ryan’s shaft with each pulse. I feel his tool twitching and a warm sensation inside as Ryan fills my fuck-tube with phallic fluid.

We part, and Jim rolls out from under me as Ryan disengages from my man-cunt. We end up flopping on the couch together, but first, I hand out towels from the bathroom. I know that my anus is going to be oozing cum for quite some time. Jim wipes the cum from his lips with the back of his hand.

Spent, our eyes adhere for a moment to the TV screen, where Traci is now engaged in a lesbian scene with the famous Ginger Lynn. We watch wordlessly for a few minutes as two princesses of Eighties porn explore each other's bouncy boobs, assertive nipples, hairy bushes, delicate folds, and tangy juices.

“That was hot! I was surprised how good it felt for the first time,” Ryan finally shares.

“Yeah, but you still haven’t sucked any dick yet,” Jim tells him.

“You’re right! That’s crazy. I’ve finally done anal and had my ass fucked, but haven't had a cock in my mouth yet,” Ryan says with a laugh.

“We’ve got to fix that. You need to join the cocksucking club like us,” I tell him.

"Okay, I swear I'll really do it this time."

"You should taste both of us," I insist good-naturedly. Jim and I stand up, our re-erected structures sticking out, while Ryan kneels on the carpet. "You know, for comparison purposes."

Ryan licks me first, this time looking up into my eyes like the best blowjob practitioners. First, the tip, then a nice slow circuit around the glans, and then a long lick up the underside of my shaft. Finally, he licks his lips good and wet, opening wide to take me in. He gets most of my six inches in before I bottom out against his throat without a hint of teeth. Pretty fucking good for the first time.

"Looks like we've got a natural here," observes Jim. "Can't wait until he tries that on me."

After just a couple of bobs, Ryan switches to Jim's jumbo jizz-hose. He gives him the same exact same treatment, Ryan also meets his eyes, which then roll back in his head once the oration begins. "Oh, fuck yeah, Ryan. You're going to make a great blowjob queen.”

Ryan starts pumping his lips rhythmically up, and down Jim's tool in response, so he must be okay with being called that. I stand back and watch the action, beating my meat in synchrony to Ryan's Jim-bobs. His newfound talent is impressive, varying his technique and using his tongue a lot, provoking lots of moans and encouragement. Like a lot of guys, he knows what he favors in fellatio and has figured out real fast how to give it back.

To his credit, Ryan doesn’t flinch when he realizes he has brought Jim to the pinnacle of pleasure, gulping down his first taste of another man's cum eagerly. He continues to suck until Jim's generous size diminishes and slips limply out of his mouth.

He gives me a turn, asking me to fuck his mouth and slurping me in. I start pumping fairly quickly because I've gotten worked up watching the two of them. With his thick wet lips squeezed tightly around my pecker, I only last half a minute before I'm muttering my "Oh, fuck yeah," and delivering doses of the second sample in his taste test. He does the same for me as he did for Jim, continuing to mouth my meat until futility.

"Better on one... or two?" jests Jim, echoing the line most optometrists probably haven't considered using in quite this way.

Still a bit breathless with excitement, Ryan replies, "Whew! I'm not sure..." With a grin, he adds, "Might have to take the test again sometime."

In the meantime, I see a drop of precum leak from Ryan's rigid rebar onto the carpet. I think Jim sees it, too, and has an idea of what to do next.

"Hey Ryan, I haven't been fucked yet, my ass is hungry, and you look hard as a rock. Why don't you sit on the couch and let me ride you?" Ryan sits on the edge of the sofa. Jim stands in front of him, facing away, as if getting ready to sit on his lap. But Ryan grabs him by the hips first, giving him some more of that sweet ass-licking for a bit. Then Jim slowly sits his lubed ass down and envelops Ryan's hardened horn.

Jim starts riding his bulbous bronc, which must be brushing his prostate because I notice some actual cum leaking out and down his shaft. Eager to get in on that action, I drop between Jim's legs and lick up this bonanza. I've managed to make Jim have a prostate ejaculation before, but of course, it's impossible to have him cum into my mouth that way if I’m the one drilling him. Now is my chance.

I wrap my lips around his dude handle, which isn't even fully hard since he's already orgasmed three times tonight. I can relate, being in a similar aroused but not fully rigid state myself. That's actually great because I can take almost all of his chub in my mouth, my nose nuzzling against his pelvis. I'm loving this new ability to taste semen streamin' into my mouth from a cock that's only semi-hard. And it's not squirting out like in a full orgasm, either, just oozing as Ryan's glans gently massages his inner reservoir. What a great new experience.

Fortunately, Ryan is still maintaining his stiffy, and we are able to do this for a few minutes, though the flow of fuck-juice out of Jim's tube eventually stops.

Ryan is excited, too, uttering epithets like "Ride my big steed, you fucking dirty cowboy!" and "Welcome to the Ryan Rodeo, asshole!" He finally tenses up and starts filling Jim's backside, screaming out an extended, "Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker!"

Well, despite being soft-serve, Jim's novelty finally delivers the cream I'd been waiting for. It isn't much, having nearly milked his prostate dry today. But an orgasm is an orgasm and always wonderful whether you’re on the giving or receiving end.

We disengage and plop back on the couch, spent and fully sated. Not coincidentally, the final credits are rolling on New Wave Hookers.

"Hey guys, my wife's out of town next weekend," offers Ryan.

Published 
Written by joe71
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments