Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forgive Us Our Trespasses

"Teens caught using neighbour's pool without permission"

39
15 Comments 15
28.9k Views 28.9k
7.6k words 7.6k words
Competition Entry: Sizzling Summer Sex

1994:

I heard about the pool through my best friend Jess. She was one of those girls who is friends with everyone in high school. In comparison I was kind of a loner, preferring the company of books to people. I think that was what her interest in me was. I was a challenge, and she was persistent. I liked her, too, though only as friend. Sure, she was pretty, and smart, and cool, and nice, but I didn’t want to risk what was good about our relationship by pushing too hard for it to become more.

Jess said that Matt had been the one to initially discover the pool across town. When it came to Matt it was usually better not to inquire how he found out about it. But basically, he’d started hanging out in the back yard of this house during the summer afternoons while the owner was at work. Soon word spread, and kids were showing up from all over town to party the afternoon away in a mix of chlorine, hormones, beer, and weed.

Jess and I, like most kids, used to leave our bikes in a jogging path behind the house, and hop the wooden fence directly into the backyard. I never would have been part of the group regularly, but Jess introduced me like it was nothing, and it seemed like that was good enough to gain their acceptance.

The first few times I went to the pool party, I was nervous, almost certain that this time was the time we were going to get caught. But whoever the owner of the home was, they kept a reliable schedule, and we were good about not pushing our luck by staying past four in the afternoon.

As the weeks of summer went by, more and more kids started showing up in this strange backyard. We became more complacent about our security, and more daring in our antics. It started with the odd flash, but the flashing soon became more of a regular toplessness to get the guy’s attention. The girls encouraged the guys to show a bit more too, and before long, the daily pool party became a clothing optional event.

As July melted into august, someone came up with the idea of “Humpday” a free-for-all orgy to be held on the last Wednesday of summer – One last big bang (If you’ll pardon the pun) before we all went away to college.

“Are you?” Jess asked on the Saturday before Humpday. Being the weekend, it was too risky that the owner of the house would be home. Therefore, the pool was closed to the general public. With nothing else to do, Jess and I were hanging out at my place, playing Street Fighter on Super Nintendo.

“What?” I asked.

“Are you going?”

“To Humpday?”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t know… Are you?”

I paused the game to look at her.

“I… I was kinda thinking of it,” Jess admitted.

“If I do I probably won’t do anything, you know?” I said.

Even with the clothing optional rule at the pool, I’d always chosen the clothing option. I preferred to hang back, and let others do the exhibition. The girls all had awesome teenaged bodies, and the guys all competed to impress them. I knew I was neither competitive nor impressive as a male specimen. I’d seen my share of porn, and I knew that I was nowhere close to as well-endowed as the guys in those videos.  

“That’s kinda the whole point though, you know?” Jess encouraged me. “Everyone participates – No spectators.”

“Yeah, but…”

“What is it?”

“It’s just… I’ve never participated before.”

“I know,” Jess said.

“You do?”

“Well, I guessed. I mean, for awhile I thought you might actually be gay.

“Gay?”

“It’s just, I never heard anything about it from any of the girls, and you never talk about it, and I’ve never seen you with anyone but me, so I just assumed…”

“I’m not gay,” I asserted.

“It’s alright if you are,” Jess assured me.

“I’m not,” I reassured her. “I just… like you’re really the only person I hang out with, and I just never really had the opportunity.”

“Don’t worry, it’ll happen,” Jess said. “I mean, if you go to Humpday, it’s pretty much guaranteed.”

“Yeah, but… what if they can tell?” I asked. “Like, what if they can tell I don’t have any experience?”

“Who cares?”

“What if they make fun of me?”

“They won’t.” Jess must have seen the skepticism in my eyes. “Listen, Tim, here’s the deal. A lot of high school guys aren’t really that great. I mean physically they’re good, but they’re selfish. They only think about themselves. So, look, you relax, pay attention to your girl, listen to her and respond to what she needs, and you’re going to be fine. Trust me. The rest is just mechanics, you know, and you’ll figure that out easy enough.”

I looked at Jess, who was looking back at me, as if she were waiting for something. My mind flashed on an image of leaning in to kiss her, and that was immediately followed by a look of disgust as she pulled away. I didn’t want to make things awkward between us and ruin our friendship. For what…? A fantasy?

“Thanks, Jess,” I said, shaking my head to clear it. “You’re a good friend.”

Jess blinked at me. “Yeah, sure,” she said. “No problem.”

I unpaused the game.

***

Humpday arrived finally. I was still on the proverbial fence about hopping the literal one one last time. Jess had been reassuring, but I still felt like I was just going to end up sitting out the events and feeling awkwardly out of place. On the other hand, I suspected that if I skipped it, I’d regret it for the rest of my life. I paced my room, walking to the door, and then back to my bed. When I finally made up my mind and walked through the door it was half past noon.

I cycled the now familiar route across town until I came to the usual collection of bikes half-parked, half-piled in the laneway. I left mine next to the one I recognized as Jess’s. At least she was already there. If anything got too weird or awkward, I knew I could count on her. I took a breath and scaled over the wooden fence.

I guess I’d been expecting a scene of abandoned teenage depravity. What I saw, was just the usual gang sitting around, drinking beer. They seemed quieter than usual, though, almost solemn - kinda like you see in war movies when the troops are just about to ship out to battle.

“Hey Tim,” Brian called when he saw me tumble into the backyard. “Beer, man?”

“Maybe in a bit,” I called back. What I really wanted was to dive into the pool. The afternoon was hot, and I’d more than broken a sweat getting over there. The water looked cool and refreshing. I quickly stripped down to the swim-trunks that I’d worn under my pants.

I walked to the edge and plunged into the deep end, jackknifing down to the ten-foot depth. A few seconds later, I surfaced, and swam for the steps in the shallow end. There were a couple of regular girls and a guy hanging out at the other end of the pool chatting. Their conversation hushed as I passed, and they watched me climb out of the pool. And just as I predicted, that awkward outsider feeling was on me.

I found a seat next to Jess, who was lying out on a large beach towel dressed in a sexy light blue bikini. She was talking to Heather, a girl I knew from school, whose swimsuit was burgundy and even more revealing.

“Wasn’t this supposed to be humpday?” I asked. “It’s kinda boring isn’t it?”

“Why don’t you get it started?” Jess asked.

“Why don’t you?” I fired back.

“I think everyone’s just kinda shy,” Heather said. “I’m sure it’ll heat up in a while.”

“Sure,” I replied.

I was half disappointed and half-relieved. I was looking forward to seeing what would happen, but also nervous about being pressured to participate and embarrassing myself. I decided to grab that beer from Brian after all, then returned to my seat. A joint was passed around. I took a couple of hits, and passed it on. If nothing else, at least it was a nice sunny afternoon. Perfect weather for sitting by the pool watching the world go by, and just relaxing.

Nothing continued to happen for another hour. Matt was looking anxious, almost annoyed, as if the lack of action was something personal against him. Finally, he stood up with an impatient sigh. He took the hand of a nearby girl – Michelle, a cheerleader with a reputation for being easy - and led her into the pool. Everyone turned to watch as they swam to the middle, where the water came up to their shoulders, but their feet could still touch bottom. Above the surface, their heads moved closer together finally meeting in an awkward kiss. Then Matt’s head moved around to Michelle’s neck, kissing his way from her ear down to her shoulder.

Something was going on below the water, but we weren’t sure what exactly, until Matt’s fist punched into the air holding Michelle’s bikini top. The crowd responded with a light cheer. Then Michelle’s head ducked under the surface. She was gone for about half a minute while Matt seemed to bob and squirm. When she popped back up, she jumped high enough to flash her large naked breasts. In her hand, rising up above her head, were Matt’s swim trunks. The crowd cheered even louder.

Finally, it seemed like the ice had broken. I saw people start to pair off, and begin making out. A couple of guys from the basketball team invited Jess and Heather into the pool with them. Jess gave me a look, and I nodded – Go on, enjoy yourself. I tried to seem casual, but of course, I was jealous. However, I knew it wasn’t the place or time to say anything. I regretted not kissing her when I had the opportunity a few days in my bedroom.

I looked around, as articles of swimwear began to be removed. Breasts, and asses, and cocks and pussies all started to flash before my eyes. In particular, there were a couple of girls that I recognized from school but didn’t really know. One was short and skinny with small breasts and bright blonde hair. She was kissing and sucking the nipple of a bigger girl with brown hair. She was slightly chubby, but not really fat – just soft looking with large breasts. In return the bigger girl was squeezing the smaller one’s ass. And she noticed me watching her!

Shit! I diverted my eyes, but everywhere I looked there was naked teenaged flesh, groping hands, and licking tongues. I looked back at the two girls across from me. Now the bigger girl had slipped aside the thong of the smaller one, and was sliding her finger across the length of her slit. And still she was watching me, almost amused. 

I felt my groin twitch, and realized my cock had become rock hard and I was pitching a tent to rival the Ringling Brothers Circus. With an almost instinctive embarrassment my hands went to cover my erection. Now both girls were watching me – the blonde had turned her head over shoulder. They were giggling at my shyness. I guess it was kind of funny, considering what was happening all around me.

The larger girl beckoned me over to them. I looked around to make sure she wasn’t trying to get someone else’s attention, but everyone seemed to be engaged. I stood uncertainly, my hands still self-consciously cupped around my protruding cock. The beer and weed had gone to my head more than I had realized. Even though it only took me a second or two to cross the patio, it seemed like an epic journey.

“Hi,” I said nervously, when I finally reached the girls.

“Hey,” said the smaller girl.

“You looked lonely,” the larger girl observed. “Why don’t you come join us?”

I looked around again. The back yard was filled with the sound of moans and sighs as fleshy bodies pressed and rubbed against each other in various configurations. I found Jess in all of the commotion. She was grasping the edge of the pool with her hands, while her knees were wrapped around the hips of her basketball playing partner who was repeatedly pushing his groin into hers. Her eyes were closed, and while I couldn’t hear her above the rest, I could see her mouth forming shapes of ecstasy.

“Yeah,” I said to the girls.

They rearranged themselves, with the smaller blonde girl lying on a reclining deck chair. The larger girl brown haired girl kneeled on her right side and invited me to kneel on the left. I watched as the larger girl pulled the strings at the hips of the smaller one’s red bikini bottom. The small piece of fabric lost its form, revealing a trimmed patch of buttery blonde pubic hair.

“Touch it,” the larger girl told me.

I reached my fingers out and tentatively ran them over the soft, silky hair. I noticed the blonde suck in her breath as I allowed my fingers to dip a little deeper between her thighs, encountering a hot slippery wetness there. The larger girl was keenly observing my reactions, and her face seemed delighted at the surprise on my own face.

“Here,” she said, fully removing the bit of fabric from between her friend’s legs, and fully exposing a pussy flushed hot pink and glistening with arousal. “Watch.”

The larger girl leaned over the smaller one, slowly kissing her way from her bellybutton down her navel, until she met the sensitive melting spot at the meeting of her thighs. She reached in with her hand, spreading her friend’s pussy lips, and licked from bottom up, stopping to give special attention to the small little swollen nub under the hood at the top. The blonde girl squealed and squirmed, but the brown-haired girl was persistent.

After a minute, the larger girl moved aside, and invited me to take a turn.  Unsure of what I was doing, I did my best to imitate her movements, kissing down her navel, and licking up the spread lips of the blonde girl’s sweet tasting pussy until I let my tongue flick over her clitoris.

The larger girl and I went back and forth taking turns until with the fingers of the larger girl buried to the second knuckle inside the pussy of the smaller one, she climaxed. The blonde shuddered and shouted “Oh my God! Yes!” while her thighs clamped tight around the ears of the larger girl. I almost thought she would suffocate, but half a minute later, the smaller girl’s grip loosened, and the larger one pulled her head back with a loud gasp. Both girls started laughing. It was infectious, and I laughed too, not really knowing what was funny.

“Shit, that was good,” the smaller girl exclaimed.

“You looked amazing,” the larger one assured her.

“What about you?” the smaller girl asked me.

“Yeah, incredible,” I agreed.

“No,” the larger girl laughed. “She means…” She shook her head. “Here, stand up.”

I could feel my cock throbbing harder than ever in my shorts. I stood, but my hands shyly went to cover my erection again. The girls, laughed. The larger girl moved around the chair while the smaller one got up and stood on my side.

“Come on, let us see,” the smaller girl said. She grabbed my left wrist, and began to pull. Then her friend grabbed my right wrist. I weakly resisted, afraid that they’d laugh at me, but with two against one they overpowered me.

“Oh!” said the larger girl, appreciatively. Admiring the distinct bulge in my shorts.

“Yeah,” the smaller girl agreed. They giggled at each other.

They began to tug at my shorts, revealing the first few curly hairs of my pubes. Again, I struggled to maintain my modesty (though perhaps not as strenuously as before). Again, the girls were victorious, finally yanking my shorts down to my knees. In spite of my shyness, my cock eagerly sprung up into the open air, throbbing and bobbing and begging for attention.

“Oh, wow,” the smaller girl said, reaching out to delicately run her fingers over my sensitive head.

“Mmm,” the larger girl added, gently wrapping her own fingers around my shaft.

“Sit down,” the smaller girl directed. “Let us take care of you.”

I did as I was told, relaxing into the cushions on the reclined deck chair. The blonde positioned herself between my legs, and lowered her mouth to my cock. I could feel her breath on the head, and then I was inside her mouth. Her tongue circled deliciously around my head and then along the shaft as she moved further down, until her nose pushed into my pubes and I could feel myself slipping down her throat.

Meanwhile the larger girl stood and leaned over me, so that her large breasts were in my face. Instinctively, I reached out with my hands, squeezing them, and directing one of her big stiff nipples between my lips. She groaned as I licked and sucked at it for a minute, and then offered me the other breast. She grabbed, my wrist, and guided my hand between her legs. She was still wearing a blue one-piece, and I could feel it soaking, though I knew she hadn’t been in the water. I pulled the fabric aside, and let my fingers explore her slippery pussy.

The smaller girl kept working her mouth over my cock, her head rising and falling, her blonde hair tickling my thighs. I could feel myself approaching an orgasm, and wondered if I should warn her before blowing what felt like a huge hot sticky load in her mouth.

“WHAT IN THE HIGH HOLY FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?” shouted a woman’s voice, rendering my question moot.

Suddenly the entire backyard froze in a tableau of teenaged debauchery. It couldn’t have lasted more than half a second, though it seemed to stretch out into an infinity of shock and panic.

“RUN!” Someone shouted,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments