Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birth Of A Cuckquean

"This is the story of my seduction, as I am transformed from housewife into something else entirely. Like all the best seductions, it simply crept up on me…"

46
10 Comments 10
14.2k Views 14.2k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Blindfolded, I lay bent over the end of the bed frame, my wrists secured through the bars around the back of my stockinged legs, immobilising me completely. As I lay there, I reflected on how I came to be in this position. Was it really only six months? Six months since the school reunion that had led to my current predicament?

ooOoo

Where to begin? Let's go back in time those six months. I'll try to tell the story as it happened to me. Oh, there might be a bit of too-ing and fro-ing so please bear with me if I mix my tenses a little.

Let's start with a bit of background. My name is Penny Andrews and I’m a 5”6’ tall, thirty-two-year-old with medium-length, wavy blond hair. I’m what people might call curvy. I have full breasts and an ample bottom and I’m not bad looking if I say so myself. Let's put it this way - I’ve never had any complaints about my appearance and men do seem to find me appealing for some reason.

I’m married to Richard, whom I met at college and got together with during our first year. I qualified in English Literature and am a content, stay-at-home housewife. I look after my husband, who is the wage-earner for our household. He qualified as a lawyer and makes us a tidy income, so I don’t have to work. We don’t have kids – my fault, I’m afraid, as I had an illness when I was young which left me sterile.

So, what about sex? Richard and I had lots whilst we were at college and when we were first married, but things did become a bit routine, and a lot of our desire seemed to fall away once we settled down. Now we’re lucky if we make love once a month. I’m not sure what the problem is. I feel there is something missing but I’m not sure what it is. I’d like to talk about it, but I’m a bit too shy. Sometimes I wish Richard would take the lead, but, unfortunately, he doesn’t seem that interested.  

Speaking of sex, there is one time I particularly remember – and I know Richard remembers too because it’s not one you’d forget. It was in our second year at Uni. We’d ended up drunk with a group of friends – I think there were eight of us - and someone had suggested a game. I don’t remember the details, but there was an element of truth or dare, along with forfeits. And, of course, the whole game revolved around sex. Normally it would have been way beyond my comfort zone, but that night I’d had too much to drink, and I was game for pretty much anything.

Anyway, somehow, Richard ended up having to fuck my college bestie Debbie in front of everyone else. She was single and he wasn’t, but that just upped the thrill level, and they were both being egged on by all the others and Richard obviously got a big kick out of it, grinning at me as he slipped his cock in her doggy style. I was riveted as I watched him pumping in and out, and there was a huge cheer when he came in her; and then someone insisted that, as his significant other, I should clean up her pussy afterwards as a forfeit. I’m not a lesbian, but I remember laughing and getting down on my hands and knees and licking my best friend’s sticky muff. There was another wild cheer as I tasted the two of them, and for some reason, I was incredibly turned on and felt very pleased with myself.

And that was only the first half of that incredible night. Shortly afterwards I was caught lying about a ‘truth’ question and was penalized with another forfeit. The consensus was that I should have my bare bottom spanked by everyone else in the room. I particularly remember this because Debbie seemed to take intense delight in having me over her knee. I recall that, when it was her ‘turn’, she gave me an evil grin and whispered in my ear “I hope you liked the taste of my pussy, you little slut!”, and I remember giggling in reply, telling her she tasted great, and then kissing her hard on the lips, searching greedily for her tongue. Then I laughed and said that if she could spank me to tears, I would kiss her arse, too. To this day I don’t really know what made me say it.

But then she reached into her handbag and pulled out a wooden-backed hairbrush and when she’d finished, I was sobbing like a naughty schoolgirl over her lap and all the others in the room had gone quiet.

So, I had to lick her ringpiece, too and I remember laughing at how much fun it all was. I do recall that later when Richard made love to me in his room I had the most powerful series of orgasms I’d ever had.

It makes you think. I’ve only ever been spanked twice in my life, and I remember both times vividly. That night was the second time.

The day after that evening of carnal debauchery was the only time I worked up the courage to ask Richard for something that was both sexual and self-indulgent; I asked him if he would spank me. But he was too hungover to listen properly and didn’t seem that interested in the light of a new day. I never had the confidence to ask him again. Maybe that’s why our sex life is so dull these days? I don’t want to ask him for something he doesn’t want to do. I suspect that, despite that one evening, he thinks I’m a prude and very boring in bed. His memories of that night undoubtedly revolve around the excitement he got ‘legitimately’ fucking my best friend in front of me.

So where did that leave us? Well, as I said, we're lucky if we make love once a month now. Not exactly a fiery sex life. I desperately wanted more, but I don’t know exactly what it is that I want. Nor would I know how to ask for it if I did.

Anyway, something happened that changed all of that; that put us both on a new trajectory – though I was completely oblivious at the time.

I received an invitation to a school reunion; the class of 2006. Initially, I was very much in two minds whether to go as I didn’t have that many fond memories of my schooldays nor of my fellow ex-pupils – at least that’s what I told myself. But strangely enough, it was Richard who persuaded me. To be honest, I think he was a bit intrigued – and, of course, the invite included partners, so he’d get to meet some of my old classmates.

Well, what a remarkable night it turned out to be! There she was - the centre of attention as I might have expected. Lisa McAdams! Of all the people I didn’t expect to run into.

Or did I? my little inner voice chimed in. Did you really not expect her to be there? Hmmm. Or did you accept the invitation hoping you might see her?

Lisa McAdams. Oh, my! Seeing her threw my mind into turmoil and my insides were suddenly all a flutter. Why was I nervous all of a sudden?

She looked simply stunning. She’d always been attractive, but tonight she put everyone else in the shade. She wore a backless red dress complimented with a simple string of black pearls. She was tall and long-legged with an elegant neck. She had an hourglass figure and exuded confidence and sexuality. Metaphorically, she’d grown in stature since I’d last seen her. Or maybe it was just me…?

Lisa had always been slightly bossy – assertive leaning towards dominant. At school, frankly, she had been a bit of a bully and was quite manipulative, as I well knew. She was also the cool girl, though. She broke the rules but never got caught. She was rebellious but never got into trouble. She was successful at being bad and loved the reputation she gleaned as a result.

But now she looked like she knew how to control it. I immediately felt the pull of her magnetism – I’d forgotten how powerful it could be.

Seeing Lisa brought back a lot of memories – memories both painful and erotic. We had never really been friends - not that I didn’t want to be - everybody did. But I carried out favours for her, hoping she would notice me, and cast a glance or gracious word in my direction; I sought her approval.

Well, I certainly got noticed! I was caught out of school at lunchtime buying cigarettes for Lisa. As a result, I earned myself a caning from the Deputy Headmistress and a spanking when I got home.

That was the first time I was spanked.

At school, I was given six strokes of the cane over my knickers, and when I got home, I received a good hiding from my mum. She gave me a thrashing to remember on my bare bottom along with a lecture about smoking and being out of school. It was the first – and only - time I was spanked at home. The irony is, I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life. I never said anything, though. Not a word. I didn’t want it to be known I was a snitch. Plus, I was trying to impress Lisa. When I look back on it, I wonder if I didn’t have a bit of a crush on her, which was weird because I wasn’t into girls. Anyway, I didn’t want her to think badly of me. I was desperate to get in her good books.

Everyone at school knew I’d been caned and spanked because someone overheard my mum telling the headmaster how she’d punished me. I should have been mortified, but I wasn’t. I was kind of proud. And whilst there was the odd smirk, a number of girls gave me a nod and a thumbs up the next day, which made me smile.

It was after those events that I sort of knew. That night, after my punishments, I’d masturbated and had my very first orgasm, thinking about that caning and the spanking I got from my mum afterwards. The only person I told was Lisa – and I only told her because she asked me about it afterwards. She seemed intrigued about how I felt after my punishments and I said it hadn’t been any big deal, trying to be hard about it. But then I let slip that I’d actually felt quite horny later on. Oh, the things we girls will say! When I conceded that, she didn’t let up pestering me with questions and I eventually admitted I’d had my first orgasm that night after fingering myself.

Lisa made me show her my cane marks and it was strangely intimate, exposing my bottom to her. She ran her fingers over the weals, and I felt goosebumps at her touch. She laughed and gave my bottom a good slap. And then she said thanks for not telling. I felt very proud. The really good thing was she never said anything to anyone else about me masturbating, which I was grateful for.

So, as you can see, all people ever wanted to do was please her. With her fabulous looks, amazing poise and incredible self-confidence, she frankly intimidated me – and, if I’m being honest, I envied her and seeing her now, realised I was probably still jealous of her.

I think part of me wanted to be her. And, perhaps, for reasons I didn’t understand, another small part of me was attracted to her. I finally admitted to myself that I’d subconsciously hoped she’d be at the reunion.

That night, she was being exceptionally friendly to everyone. And Richard – unsurprisingly - was enchanted by her, I could tell. She also seemed genuinely interested in him, which shouldn’t have been surprising as, after all, he is a very good-looking and intelligent man - I did actually choose him for a reason.

It turned out that Lisa was also a lawyer, which was ironic given her rebellious childhood. It sounded like she made plenty of money, and when she and Richard got chatting it became apparent that Lisa and Richard’s respective firms had considerable overlap in the field of work they did, with a history of collaboration. Richard seemed particularly pleased by this coincidence, though I must admit I felt the first stirrings of something that unsettled me.

The evening was much more fun than I thought it would be. Seeing Lisa again had stirred up all sorts of feelings, and by the time the evening was wrapping up I was feeling horny. We were staying over in a hotel, and Richard also seemed particularly turned on that night – I think he liked being away from home. He practically ripped my knickers off when we got back to our room and, after making me go down on him, he gave me an intense and vigorous fucking. It made a pleasing change when he took charge like that, and it’s been a long time since he wanted me to suck his cock. I felt like a bit of slut, on my knees with his big dick in my mouth, and I thought maybe there was still hope for us.

ooOoo

The following week, I rang Lisa and invited her over for dinner. I’d been in two minds after the reunion whether to give her a call, but when I asked Richard about it, he sounded really keen. I thought it would be good to be able to chat in a more intimate setting and see if there was the possibility of being real friends. At least that’s what I told myself. I think I just wanted to feast my eyes on her again.

On the evening of the meal, Lisa arrived promptly. Dressed provocatively, she oozed charisma. She was charming and flirted with Richard, who was again very taken with her. She was very complimentary about the food and the house – I gave her the grand tour - but I got a sense that she thought it was all down to Richard as I didn’t work. She sounded slightly patronizing when she said Richard must work hard to pay for it all.

Over dinner, Lisa and Richard talked legal matters and agreed there might be some value in working together as they had the same line of interests. Part of me was pleased they were getting on so well. Another part of me – well, it took me a while, but I finally recognised the feeling I had as jealousy! Was I really jealous of a simple discussion between Lisa and my husband? You just feel excluded because they’re lawyers and you’re not, I told myself.

During the evening, Lisa also amused Richard by relating the story of how I’d been caught buying cigarettes for her at school and how I’d been caned. She didn’t mention the masturbation, but she did give me a sly wink, letting me know that she remembered.

When the evening finally drew to a close and Lisa got up to leave, I went to get her coat. On my return I found her giving Richard a passionate kiss in the hallway. When she saw the look on my face she laughed. “Don’t be jealous darling,” she said, and then kissed me too. To my astonishment, I felt her tongue in my mouth and the taste of her caused a liquid rush in my pussy as I found myself automatically responding. She giggled as if she knew the effect she was having and then, with a casual wave she left, leaving behind her a very confused housewife.

After that dinner, things seemed different. During the next few days, Richard talked about our evening with Lisa almost nonstop. I was confused and didn’t know what to think. I thought about the two of them in the hallway and realised that when I saw them kissing, I had actually been aroused. What on earth was going on?

Over the next month, Richard was definitely more – buoyant, I guess – I didn’t know how else to describe it. I caught him singing in the shower. Sex suddenly became a part of our lives again. It was nice to feel his hard cock in my pussy once more and I could only wonder if it had anything to do with Lisa’s visit.

I guess it was only natural for me to wonder if they were secretly meeting up and sleeping together. Yet, for some reason, this didn’t make me feel like I thought it would. When Richard fucked me, I started to imagine it was Lisa’s cunt he was fucking instead of mine. I imagined he’d just come from her bed and his cock was coated with her cum, and this thought aroused me so much that I started to have incredibly powerful orgasms.

When Richard was out at work, I would think about them together. I pictured them having sex and I spent my mornings masturbating to images of the two of them fucking each other; I imagined her lips wrapped around his phallus, his tongue buried in her snatch…

What was wrong with me? I wondered.

Then, when Richard came home one Friday a few weeks later, whilst we were having dinner together, he told me he’d been meeting up with Lisa in recent weeks for work meetings, and that he’d taken her out for dinner a couple of times.

I felt my heart ache as I suddenly realised that my fantasies might, in fact, be reality. And I wasn’t ready for that.

“You’re sleeping with her, aren’t you?” I yelled.

“Of course not!” he yelled back.

“Then why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because I knew you’d react like this!”

“Not if you’d told me earlier!”

“God, she told me you’d react like this!”

She told you? The woman you’re fucking?”

“For fuck’s sake, Penny, you really are a stuck-up, paranoid bitch, you know that?”

I gasped.

“I should give you a damn good spanking! Teach you a lesson!”

My mouth opened, but no words came out.

“What? Cat got your tongue?”

I suddenly feel contrite and stupid.

“I’m sorry.”

“You're sorry? You accuse me of sleeping with someone, and you think that makes things okay?”

“I…”

“Well, it doesn’t - so I suggest you get your knickers off and get over my knee. Now!”

There was a silence while we looked at each other. He’d never been like this before. He was being dominant and decisive. Our argument no longer seemed to matter - I just realised I wanted to obey him. I wanted him to spank my bottom – even if I was right and he was having an affair with Lisa. Slowly, I reached under my skirt and pushed my knickers down. My pussy was damp, too…

I put my panties on the table and approached my husband. He assertively grabbed my wrist and pulled me over his knee. I felt my skirt being lifted up over my back.

“You deserve this. I should have done this years ago.”

And, alternating cheeks, he began to spank me. He spanked me long and hard with his hand, covering my bottom and thighs. My gasps quickly turned to tears but I didn’t raise an objection or utter a word of complaint. In fact, all I could think was; yes I deserve it, yes I deserve it, yes I deserve it - even though I didn't really know why.

When he finally finished my bottom was red and sore, but I felt an incredible sense of release. Sobbing, I slid off his lap and put my arms around his waist. As I did so, I could feel his erection. After a moment to regain my composure, I pulled back and looked him submissively in the eye.

“Would you like me to suck your cock…?”

Looking down at me, he grunted an assent, and I unzipped his fly and released him. His member sprang out at me. Smiling, I slid his cock between my lips, and I heard him groan with pleasure as I worked him with my mouth. I didn’t suck his cock very often, but it didn’t mean I didn’t know how. It felt especially erotic as I knelt between his legs with a sore bottom and tears on my face.

It didn’t take him long to cum – and when he did, I made sure to swallow every drop and then clean his cock like a good wife should. Even as I was doing it, I still couldn’t help but wonder if Lisa had also sucked my husband’s cock just as I was doing. But then I forgot about that because Richard took me upstairs and did something he hadn’t done before. After licking me out good and proper, he fucked me in the ass.

Maybe it was worth accepting that my husband was fucking another woman if this was the reward…

In the morning I made my husband breakfast in bed. I was still basking in a submissive, post-coital glow and soon after we’d eaten, I found myself giggling between my husband’s legs, kissing and licking his balls whilst Richard stroked my hair.

“Penny, I have something to say to you. From now on, my little slut wife, I think it’s appropriate that you receive a spanking every Friday night when I get home from work.” He sighed as I teased his perineum with my tongue. “And afterwards you will thank me with your mouth in the same manner as you did last night.”

He grabbed my hair tightly in his hand, and I winced. “Do you understand?”

I raised my eyes to meet his. Yes, I did understand. It was what I wanted. “Yes, Sir.”

“Good. To seal the agreement, Penny, I will spank you again, now – just to make sure you fully appreciate what’s going to happen.”

Twenty minutes later my bottom was sore once again, and I’d swallowed another mouth full of my husband’s cum.

“You have the mouth of a slut, you little trollop,” Richard growled with satisfaction after I’d cleaned him up. “One more thing. I want you to shave your pussy. Get rid of that unruly thatch of hair. I don’t like it and It’s not appropriate for a hussy like you. Have it done by next Friday and I will inspect you when I come home.”

I didn’t know what had come over my husband – all I knew was that I hadn’t felt this content for a long time. Had I known exactly where his newfound dominant streak was coming from, I think I would have been a little more perturbed.

And possibly even more aroused…

The following Friday I was apprehensive the whole day. As instructed, I shaved my pussy carefully in the morning – the first time I’d done it as I’d never considered it necessary before. To my surprise – and delight, Richard had bought me a new dress as a gift the previous day. It was very sexy – extremely short, sequinned, with thin shoulder straps. Richard requested that I wear it that night with black stockings and suspenders. In fact, the dress was so short that the hem didn’t even reach the top of my stockings. I felt like a total slut wearing it. In a moment of daring, I decided not to wear any panties in honour of my new, shaven snatch.

I cooked a tasty meal and welcomed my husband home. His eyes flatteringly widened when I met him at the door. After dinner, he duly inspected my hairless cunt and pronounced himself satisfied. He then took me over his knee and spanked me extra hard for, as he said ‘not wearing any knickers and behaving like a slapper,’ before informing me he expected me to wear the same outfit every Friday when he came home sans panties as that was clearly what I preferred.  

ooOoo

Richard had several overnight work events over the next few weeks, including a three-night conference in London. I know he had denied it, but I was convinced he was sleeping with Lisa. But, for some reason, after our argument and its outcome, I didn’t call him on it, I didn’t want to spoil what I now had. Instead, each time he was away I found myself masturbating, thinking of my husband in some hotel room fucking Lisa instead of me.

He was always back for the weekend, though. He made sure he was home in time so he could make sure I got my Friday night spanking and a mouth full of cum. Now, when I sucked him off, I imagined where his cock might have been before it entered my mouth. Was it coated in Lisa’s pussy juice? I wondered. It was noticeable that he was always in a good mood when he came home on a Friday, and he seemed to take a special, delightful pleasure in warming my bare bottom before filling my mouth and (if I was lucky) my cunt with his semen.

Two weeks after the conference, Richard asked me to invite Lisa for dinner again. I was unsure of his motives but didn’t argue. At this stage of our relationship, it was more of an instruction than a request. I simply accepted what he wanted. Besides, with all the fantasies I’d been having, I kind of wanted to see Lisa again. I needed to see how they behaved with each other when they were in my company.

I thought it would be insightful.

I really had no idea. Only afterwards did it dawn on me how much preparation and planning they must have done – especially when I reflected on the changes in Richard’s behaviour.

They had been conditioning me.

But I’m getting ahead of myself.

Richard appeared keen for the dinner to go well. He said he wanted to impress Lisa with a special meal and kept pestering me about the menu and making sure everything ‘looked right’. I worked really hard all week cleaning the house and preparing everything with almost no help from my husband. All this for a woman he was almost certainly sleeping with – yes, in my heart I knew it. Knew it and accepted it. And yet – and yet I wanted to impress her too. I didn’t want Lisa to be disappointed with my cooking and the state of my house. Didn’t want her to think I couldn’t look after my man…

On the day itself, Richard appeared quite nervous – though probably not as nervous as I was. Richard’s lover was coming to dinner, I told myself. At the last minute, he informed me he wanted me to wear what he called my ‘spanking’ dress. I was reluctant because it left almost nothing to the imagination, and I didn’t think it was suitable for the occasion. But when I voiced my concern, Richard made it an instruction, his voice indicating he wouldn’t tolerate any argument. I worried about what Lisa would think of me when she saw it. Richard also told me to make sure I was freshly shaved and to leave my panties off as usual. Jesus – if I raised my arms as far as my armpits, my bare cunt would be on display!

Is that really what he wants? My little voice asked.

But part of me also wanted her to see me. Wanted to flaunt myself in front of her and show her I was still worthy.

ooOoo

When Lisa finally arrived, she looked truly devastating. Another stunning dress that accentuated her shapely calves and inviting breasts. We met her at the door together and she gave Richard such a deep kiss that one couldn’t imagine they weren’t lovers. They looked just like a couple greeting each other after a few days apart…

Finally noticing me, Lisa gave me a huge smile when she saw me in my revealing dress.

“You look fabulous, Penny. I think I want to eat you!” she said, immediately flustering me. I had a sudden vision of her kissing my pussy and, flushing, I tried vainly to extend the length of my dress with my hands, knowing she had already seen too much. Then she kissed me, too and squeezed my naked buttocks under my dress and I thought God, how I want her!

The meal was essentially an expanded version of her previous visit, only a little more glamorous and polished - and with a lot more flagrant flirting between her and Richard whilst I ran around between courses making sure everything was, as Richard had demanded, ‘just right’.

It was mostly fairly mundane small talk whilst we ate and drank our way through five courses. Lisa made appropriate noises of satisfaction and pleasure as I carried warm plates and dishes of food in and out of the dining room, and nobody offered to help.

Lisa and Richard did talk work during dinner as well, most of which I didn’t pretend to understand. These conversations continued as I fetched and carried, and as a result, I felt somewhat excluded and surplus to requirements. I was dressed like a slut, felt like a skivvy, and was being ignored. Several times I felt tears pricking at my eyes. It was only afterwards when I’d cleared the empty dishes into the kitchen, and we finally sat down in the living room that the topic of conversation moved on. Richard had contrived the seating arrangements so that he was sitting next to Lisa on the sofa, and I ended up on the floor. As I sat down, it wasn’t easy to arrange things so I wasn’t revealing anything I shouldn’t. I finally gave up and folded my legs under myself as the other two watched with barely concealed amusement.

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

Lisa was settled comfortably with her legs crossed. From where I was sat, I could see that she was also wearing stockings over her long legs and my eyes were drawn to the top of her creamy thighs which were also provocatively on display. Despite how the evening had so far developed, I felt my pussy tingle at the sight.

At least I wasn’t alone… though she appeared so much more sophisticated in her subtle exposure. Elegant and classy Mistress as opposed to slut wife, I thought morosely.

My reverie was interrupted by Lisa’s voice.

“Penny, I asked Richard to invite me over for a reason. As you know, we’re working very closely together at the moment, and we’ve been spending a lot of time in each other’s company. As a result, as I’m sure you’ve realised by now, we’ve developed a rather intimate relationship…”

She looked me directly in the eyes. “Yes, we’ve been having sex. Richard has been fucking me for months, Penny.”

I was stunned by the abruptness of this announcement. My breathing stopped and I felt my chest heave, and tears began to roll silently down my cheeks. Her words hurt me more than I could possibly have imagined.

“But in your heart, you already knew this, didn’t you, Penny? You know we’ve been sleeping together? I’m sure my words aren’t a surprise to you. Not after all those ‘nights away’ Richard’s been having? Nights away he’s been spending with me…”

Yes, a tiny part of me had known it was going on. How could I not – they hadn’t exactly hidden it from me. But it was so very different having it confirmed to you – especially like this - it was like she was deliberately rubbing it in. Yes, I knew, but after that initial argument with Richard, I didn’t say anything. Why hadn’t I said anything?

Because your husband spanked you when you mentioned it – which aroused you - and because, secretly, the thought of the two of them together excited you.

“You knew and you didn’t say anything did you? Is that because, secretly, deep down, you wanted me to sleep with your husband, Penny?”

Jesus! She was reading my fucking mind!

She leaned forward. “Did the thought of me fucking your husband excite you?”

I felt like a rabbit caught in headlights. Yes - I could picture them doing it. Picture Richard fucking Lisa in some hotel room, and even now I realised I was becoming damp as the images permeated my brain.

“Is it exciting you now, Penny? Thinking of me giving Richard my pussy? Hmmm? It is, isn’t it?”

I think I moaned.

“I thought it was time to bring you in from the cold, Penny. Time to welcome you into the fold so you can fulfil your true role in our little ménage à trois. Don’t you want that, Penny?”

She leaned forward and put her mouth right next to my ear. “He’s going to fuck me in your bed tonight, Penny. Can you imagine that?”

I closed my eyes. Oh, God, this was too much! But Oh My God, yes, I could imagine it…

I felt Lisa’s fingers on my nipple, teasing.

“Can you accept that, Penny? Accept that your husband is going to fuck me instead of you? Put his cock inside me whilst you lie awake in the room next door, listening…”

I turned my eyes toward her.

“Yes, I know. It hurts. Hurts knowing he prefers my pussy to yours. But it also excites you, doesn’t it?”

I could see Lisa watching the mental turmoil going on in my head. I thought I might start crying again.

“You don’t want Richard to leave you, do you?”

I looked down and swallowed. A feeling of desolation swept over me. “No,” I whispered, pathetically. “No, I don’t.”

“Of course not. There’s no need. And, of course, you and Richard are married. But there’s no reason why he and I sleeping together should change that,” she said. “The only real difference is that he now has a girlfriend who will look after his sexual needs instead of his wife.”

The way she said this just kind of rocked me to the core. She was his girlfriend? She would look after his sexual needs? What was I to do, then? What did I do when I was sucking his big bloody cock and swallowing his adulterous semen?

Then I couldn’t help but wonder what sexual needs she provided that I didn’t. 

“There’s a way to make this work, Penny. A way that could satisfy all of our – desires…”

She pinched my nipple hard and twisted it as she said that last word – desires - the way she said that last word made me gasp. And then I let out a little whimper.  

“I know you’ve always been attracted to me, Penny. Right from when you took that caning at school and didn’t say anything.”

I met her eyes again. God, she was beautiful!

“You didn’t say anything, but you told me a great deal,” she whispered. “The way you masturbated after you were punished… Look at you now, sitting at my feet in that slutty little dress. Your little spanking dress.”

My eyes went wide.

“Oh, yes, Penny. It was me who told Richard that he should spank you. I told him that you were a naturally submissive woman who responded to being told what to do and that you would be more than happy to bare your bottom over his lap.”

Her hand made its way to the tops of my thighs.

“And that’s exactly what you did. You’re a proper little obedient housewife, aren’t you? And you like to do as you are told.”

I think I made some sort of mewling sound.

“Open your legs, Penny…”

I hesitated for hardly a second before I complied. I parted my legs for her, and Lisa’s fingers immediately sought out my slit. I was wet and slippery, and I moaned as she stroked a finger along my hairless crack.

“Obedient and aroused,” she cooed. “And nice and smooth, just like I told Richard I wanted.”

As she said this, her finger slipped inside me, and I gasped.

“Oh, yes - you like that, don’t you?”

“Mmmm, hmmm,” I whimpered.

“I wonder…”

I looked at her, my breathing erratic as her probing finger explored my cunt. “I wonder, Penny, if you’d like to be my slave, hmmm?”

What? The way she said this, casually just dropping the word in – what did she think I was…?”

A second finger joined the first.

Oh my God…

“That way you could serve me. It would be just like old times. Only this time we could do so much more… Do you want that, Penny? Do you want to serve me? Does that sound appealing to you?”

God, she was mesmerising. I found myself actually thinking about it. Thinking about serving Lisa as – as her slave.

She started pumping her fingers into my sopping pussy, slowly and aggressively ramming them into me as far as they would go.

“If you become my slave, Penny, you can stay. You can sleep in the spare room. Yes –” She forestalled my objection. “- Yes, I’m going to move into your home. I’ll be sleeping in your bed with Richard - but I will only be a few metres away. You will be able to serve me in all sorts of ways that I think you would…” she smiled seductively at me. “… that I think you would revel in.”

Her fingers found my clit and I started panting, my mouth open, panting like a bitch in heat. I would get to serve her – serve Lisa like a Goddess…

I swallowed. Her smile widened as the net tightened.

“Admit it to yourself, Penny. You adore me. You’ve always adored me.”

Her hand withdrew. Her lips parted and she sucked the tip of a sticky finger. “Mmmm – I do so relish the taste of a wanton pussy.” She offered both her fingers to me. “Clean them for me, Penny.” Without even thinking about it, I obediently opened my own mouth and she pushed her fingers inside. I could taste myself on her – taste my viscous excitement as I shamelessly licked and sucked her fingers, moaning like a harlot as I did so. Lisa laughed as she finally withdrew them.

“Greedy…”

Then she leaned forward and gently kissed my lips. The taste and feel of her mouth on mine was beguiling. “If you consent to become my slave, you get to worship me like you’ve always desired,” she whispered.

“What…” I whispered. “…What would I have to do?” My voice was croaky, and I struggled to get the words out.

She laughed delightedly at the question.

“To be my slave? You’d have to do what I tell you of course.” She gave me a sideways look. “Sex slave, domestic servant – the usual. Non-compliant girls – bad girls – will of course have to be punished. But good girls – good girls will be rewarded.” She paused. “Which one will you be, I wonder? Would you prefer reward…” she paused theatrically. “…or punishment, Hmmm?”  

I tried to imagine what Lisa’s rewards and punishments might be. I could feel my pussy dripping!

“Imagine – imagine if you could taste me…” she crooned.

Oh, God! She was seducing me with her words, with her voice. Was it possible to cum just from that…?

“I think you want to be a bad girl, Penny. I think you want to be punished – that is what you crave, isn’t it?”

Yes! Yes, it was what I craved – I admitted it to myself – but, God, I so needed to cum!

She stood and circled me, finishing as she had started, standing before me, looking down, beautiful and dominant. From where I crouched, I was conscious of her skin, bare above her stocking tops and her panty-clad mound.

Yes, I wanted to be punished by this breath-taking, sensual woman…

I was in quicksand, sinking slowly below the surface. What should I do? But then my little inner voice piped up. It’s what you’ve always wanted, isn’t it? To be hers… to be owned by her – in your heart, you know it is…

“So – do you want to be my slave, Penny? A simple question, requiring a yes or no answer.”

I would do what she wanted – I would serve her, even as she stole my husband away from me.

Lisa’s smile grew even wider as she saw my expression.

“You do, don’t you? I can see it in your eyes. You want to be my slave!” She sat back down on the sofa and crossed her legs again.

“So, Penny,” she cooed. “I’m fucking your husband. And tonight, he’s going to pleasure me in your bed. If you accept that that’s how it’s going to be, Penny, then all you have to do is lean forward and kiss my toes.”

I looked at her feet, sitting there innocently in their strappy heels.

“If you kiss the toes on my foot, then you accept your fate, and you will be my slave, Penny.”

She waggled the foot that was crossed over her leg. Encased in black nylon stockings, I could see her toes were painted a brilliant red. I was mesmerised by them.

She was so powerful. Like an aphrodisiac. How could I refuse her?

What I should do now was throw a tantrum. I should shout and scream and throw this decadent, self-indulgent woman out of my house.

But you don’t want to do that, do you? Not really?

What I did instead was lean forward and kiss the tip of her stockinged big toe. Then, looking her in the eyes, I removed her shoe, took her toe into my mouth and gently sucked.

I accepted my fate - and her terms - willingly.

And carrying out that simple act – sucking her big toe - with all that it stood for, nearly made me cum on the spot.

“Oh, yes…Good girl, Penny!” she cooed, triumph sparkling in her eyes.

Richard was looking gobsmacked. He hadn’t really believed. But Lisa knew me better. Had known me all these years, and could play me like a violin. Had played me like a violin.

I wanted her approval. I wanted to worship her. And she knew it. I would do anything for her, I realised now.

I belonged to her, and I would accept my fate, punishments and all.

“Good girls get a reward, Penny. Would you like a reward? Would you like – would you like to kiss my pussy?”

She parted her legs, allowing me to see what I’d imagined for so long; what had so far only been hinted at. She was wearing gossamer-thin panties, and I could see the outline of her pussy lips through the material. She had a little tuft of hair above her slit. She raised her dress slightly, allowing me a better view of her veiled chalice.

“This is the pussy your husband prefers, Penny. This is the one he worships with his tongue. Now, if you want, it’s your turn.”

I leaned forward, entranced. I could smell her now, smell her sex. Intense, overpowering, delightful – forbidden! God, I wanted her!

“Kiss my pussy, slave, like a good little slut.”

I pushed the gossamer material to one side. Her pussy lips protruded slightly. I kissed them, cherishing the aroma and the texture; they were sticky with desire and my moans gave me away as my tongue made contact; forbidden no longer…

I slid my tongue between those silky lips and savoured the feeling of being immersed in her slippery love canal.

After all these years, I finally had my tongue inside Lisa’s honey pot. It was more than I could have imagined.

“That’s it – good girl. You’ve always wanted to do that, haven’t you? You’ve wanted to taste me for a long time. Wanted to kiss me there. Ever since we were at school.”

My eyes closed, Breathless, my tongue buried in her snatch, and my eyes closed, I nodded. I couldn’t believe the power of her musk.

“You’re such a natural pussy-licker, Penny. It’s where your husband is going to put his cock later. He will fill my pussy with his cum. Do you like to think about that?”

Oh, my god. The power of the pussy!  Her pussy. Because it was her pussy that had all the power – not mine. Her pussy that had captivated my husband – and had captivated me, as well.

I was powerless in its grip

I was sad because my husband no longer wanted my pussy. But I completely understood how he had been seduced. He’d had no more chance than I had.

“If you’re a good girl, Penny, and do as you’re told, I might allow you to lick my pussy after Richard has cum in it.  Not tonight, of course – no – tonight you will only be allowed to listen. But another time, perhaps. those are the kinds of rewards you might be permitted.

She gave me a stern look. “But as I said, there are also punishments. For example, your dress,” she sighed. “It doesn’t leave much to the imagination, does it? You look like a cheap whore, with your bare, unwanted cunt on display all night.

I gasped as her cruel words hit me in the gut like a sledgehammer.

She laughed at my wounded expression. “But it is the dress you wear for your spankings, isn’t it? And it is your spanking night? You didn’t think you were going to get away with it, did you? Just because you have a guest. After all, you are wearing the dress, just as Richard instructed.” She paused.

“Have you enjoyed having your husband put you over his knee and spank your bare bottom every week?” she asked. “Be honest.”

I looked at the floor. “Yes,” I whispered.

“So, you know what’s going to happen next, Penny? What you’re about to get.”

I nodded, my eyes still on the floor.

“Only, I’m intrigued about what turns you on the most. I think I can guess the answer, but humour me. Do you prefer the thought of your husband spanking your bare bottom in front of his lover – or is the idea of your Mistress spanking you in front of your husband more appealing? Again, I want you to be honest”

Colour flooded my cheeks. Both humiliating scenarios would have been unthinkable only a few short hours ago. And yet…

“You spanking me – Mistress,” I managed to whisper, my cheeks burning an even deeper shade as I used the word for the first time.  

She leaned forward. “I thought so. You’d better ask me nicely, then, hadn’t you, Penny.”

I looked up at her. She smiled encouragingly back.

“Please, Mistress – please will you spank me,” I whispered.

Her smile widened. “Yes, Penny, I shall. I shall indeed spank you! But, should I spank you like Richard does – with his hand? Or should I use a hairbrush, like your friend Debbie did that time at university? Thrash your bottom like she did that night? Should I spank you until you are sobbing over my lap, hmmm?”

She laughed at my expression. “Oh, yes. Richard told me all about that. There’s very little I don’t know about you, Penny.”

I lowered my eyes in shame as I imagined myself bent over Lisa’s lap. Imagined the feel of the hairbrush on my bare bottom.

“Use the hairbrush,” I whispered. “Make me sob.”

“Please,” she reprimanded.

“Please – Mistress.”

“Good girl. Then you’d better go and get me the hairbrush that sits on your bedside table. You know the one – the one you bought after that night and kept by your bedside in the hope someone would use it on you. The one you never use to brush your hair - go on, off you go. Your Mistress shouldn’t have to ask you twice.”

Quickly, I got up and went up to our bedroom. The large, wooden-backed hairbrush was right there, where she knew it was. How did she know so much? The answer was obvious: Richard. I picked it up and hurriedly returned downstairs, anticipating how it would soon be used on me.

Almost subconsciously, I presented it to her on my knees.

“Good girl. Now, before we start, I have some gifts for you. A reminder, if you like, of our new relationship. Tokens from a Mistress to her slave.”

From her bag, she withdrew two objects and laid them on the coffee table in front of me; the first was a silver-coloured item it took me a moment to recognise. It was a butt-plug. My eyes widened as I realised what it was, and I looked at Lisa with a tinge of fear.”

“There’s no need to worry, Penny – It’s nothing to be afraid of. I am going to insert this into your bottom, but it shouldn’t be too uncomfortable. It’s only a small one – for now. When you’re wearing this, you will be reminded of me. Why don’t you hold it for a moment?” She handed it to me. It was heavier than I thought, smooth and cold to the touch.

“Kiss it,” Lisa told me.

Under Lisa’s gaze, I touched my lips to the cold steel.

“Good.” She held out her hand for me to return it to her.

“Now, Penny, it’s time to bend over my knee.”

Almost with reverence, I lay across her lap, putting my hands on the floor. I was very conscious of lying across her stockinged thighs and aware that I was now submitting totally to this woman.

I felt her lift my dress above my bottom.

“My, what a lovely sight – you have a lovely bottom, Penny. Nicely padded, and perfect for spanking!” She gave each cheek a good slap.  “Now I’m going to insert your new present. Spread your legs a little,” she ordered. “You’ll feel a coolness.” She spread my buttocks, and I felt another wave of shame as she exposed my most private opening. I felt her fingers probing, and then a coolness as she smeared some sort of lubricant onto my virgin ring.

And then…

Then I felt the cold of the metal as it pushed against me, stretching my anus. I cried out slightly as the stainless steel prised me apart, slowly invading my bottom…

“Relax!” Lisa said sharply.”

“Ahhhh,” I cried as the plug slipped home, almost swallowed up by my bottom as the widest part slipped by my sphincter.

“There! It’s in. Good girl. Now I want you to keep it in as long as you can tonight. You can take it out if you need to go to the toilet, or if it gets too uncomfortable, but I know you’ll do your best to keep it in. I might give you a little present if it’s still in in the morning.”

I could feel it sitting snugly inside me. Somehow it actually felt comforting.

“Now, I’m going to do what you asked, Penny. I’m going to give this bare bottom of yours a good, hard, spanking. And I’m looking forward to seeing those tears!

And without further ado, she determinedly began to spank me with my hairbrush.

She spanked me slowly and steadily, but also relentlessly and mercilessly. She alternated cheeks and the hairbrush delivered a fiery heat that had me gasping from the very first swipe.

I was crying within twenty seconds. After a minute I was already a sobbing wreck. After two minutes, it was over, and Lisa had done what she’d promised. She rubbed my bottom and I could feel her cuddling me.

“There, there, Penny – all over – for now! You did a grand job - up you get!”

Still sobbing, I stood in front of her, hiccoughing. I folded my hands over my tummy. My bottom was on fire after the spanking she had given me, but I also felt a warm glow coursing through my nether regions.

“From now on, all your spankings will be like this, Penny. Is that understood? And I don’t think once a week is enough for a naughty girl like you. From now on it will be at least twice a week. And in future, you will always dress like a slut. When you’re in the house, I want your pussy on display, is that understood?” She looked at me critically. “Your tits, too. We’ll have to find you some appropriate clothing, but for now, I want them out. Chop chop!”

Feeling even more like a slut, I did as she told me, pulling my breasts out of my bra. Lisa reached up and cruelly twisted one of my nipples, causing me to yelp.

“I like seeing your tits, slave. Now, dry up those tears – I want you to put this on.” She handed me the other item that she’d put on the coffee table. I didn’t know what it was, and I looked at her in puzzlement.

“It’s a ball-gag. You put the ball in your mouth, and I will fasten the strap around the back of your head. Here!” she commanded. “Open your mouth!” She took the item and stepped behind me. I felt her push the red ball into my mouth and I closed my teeth and lips over it. I felt her fixing the strap.

“Good slaves should be seen and not heard,” she said, yanking the strap tight. I couldn’t answer. “I want you to wear this until you go to bed. Then you can take it off. Understood?”

I stood there in my stockings, heels and spanking dress, my bare tits and pussy on full display. I nodded my assent – I could no longer speak, but only make weird noises.

“Now, I want you to go and change the bedding in the main bedroom. Richard and I are going to fuck, and we should have fresh sheets, don’t you think? I want it to be perfect the first night I take your husband in your bed. Come and report to me when you’ve done it.”

Slightly shaken by the humiliation of the task she had set me, I slowly climbed up the stairs to the linen cupboard. I was very conscious of the plug in my bottom. What have I done? I thought to myself. I found fresh sheets and remade the bed for Lisa and Richard, crying softly to myself as I did so. They would be sleeping here in this room tonight, making love, holding each other, perhaps laughing as they reflected on how they had manipulated me.  

I took one last look around the room that had been mine and Richard’s for so long, then returned to the lounge as instructed. Lisa and Richard were kissing on the sofa. Richard has his hand up Lisa’s dress. I stood deferentially in front of them and bowed my head, waiting until they noticed me.

“Good girl, Penny. Now, I want you to stand in the corner your hands on your head,” Lisa ordered. “You are to stay there for fifteen minutes. Soon, Richard and I are going up to bed. When your time is up, I want you to make sure the dishes are cleared from dinner, and then you may go to bed.” She paused. “I don’t mind if you masturbate, thinking about what Richard and I are doing. But do it quietly. We don’t want to hear you.”

I nodded submissively, drool starting to run down my chin.

“Good night, Penny. We will see you at breakfast – make sure you are wearing the plug and gag when we come down.

Facing the wall with my hands on my head, I heard them smooching and giggling for a few minutes before I heard them go upstairs to our bed. I thought of them whilst I counted the remaining minutes of silence. Every once in a while, I found myself rubbing my legs together.

I still couldn’t understand why my pussy was so wet.

ooOoo

Now, here I was, a month later, tied up in the spare room. I can hear my Mistress and my husband next door. The pain of listening to them remains both excruciating and exquisite. I have listened to her countless orgasms, and I am envious because I want it to be me that is giving them to her.

It’s funny, but I don’t really think of him anymore – only of her. Of my Mistress. And still, all I want to do is please her. Despite – or because of – what she has made me.

Why is that? I wonder.

She's seduced us both with her honeyed words and silken cunt and I belong to her totally now. I know that they set the evening up; that they had been preparing me for it for weeks – months even. But I don’t begrudge that.

I’ve always belonged to her, really. I just didn’t understand it until my awakening. I thought I was a content housewife, but I realise now that something had always been missing. Now it is complete, and I am where I was meant to be.

I understand what I am - they told me the word. I’m a cuckquean. As such, I do whatever they require of me. Amongst the cruel teasing, I’m frequently reminded that my pussy is useless and unwanted – and yet rather than hurting, this arouses me. Nor does my husband doesn’t fuck me anymore – though, for some reason, I do not miss that.

It is cunt I crave now, rather than cock.

If I’m a good girl I’m sometimes allowed to clean my Mistress’ exquisite cunt with my tongue (she does get it messy so) - I know now exactly how she likes to be pleasured. I think I do a better job than my husband, which gives me some satisfaction.

If I’m a bad girl, I’m punished. I won’t tell you about those punishments now. Suffice to say they are an exquisite melange of both pain and pleasure, and I am usually left begging for more. You will have to wait for another time if you want to hear about that.

Ah – I think I hear her coming. I wonder what she has in store for me today. My pussy is already wet with anticipation…

ooOoo

Published 
Written by TheShyThespian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments