Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Niles Sebastian is Angel’s perfect lover. Kind, gentle, compassionate, and passionate. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Just what she needed before the chaos of her three day adventure to Cancun"

We walked back past the flickering fireplace and between two marble columns, "This is my bedroom."

I looked into the master bedroom from the doorway. A king-size bed with matching nightstands was the centerpiece across from the door. One chair was tucked in a corner. Without lights, I couldn't make out any of the fine details, but I knew I'd have that opportunity later.

"And this is the bath?" I asked.

"Yes," Niles replied.

I turned to face him and asked, "Can I freshen up a little?"

He smiled and answered, "Of course, would you like a drink?"

"I'd love just one," I said before moving into the bath and closing the door but leaving it ajar.

I heard him move away, and I turned to the mirror and checked my reflection.

My ringlets of hair appeared to be drooping just a little, so I gave them a quick twist, trying to restore their bounce.

Opening my clutch, I removed the ruby red lipstick and carefully applied a coating over the clear gloss I'd worn for dinner. As I finished, I wondered if he would find my brightly colored lips sexy or if he wanted me to remain bridal until he chose to change. I decided to leave the red and surprise him. A touch of perfume behind each ear and one in the soft flesh of my cleavage satisfied my need to freshen up.

Niles was seated in the brown leather chair near the fireplace as I approached from the bathroom. He held a martini glass in one hand, and I noticed its mate on the end table beside him. Soft music filled the room from unseen speakers, and the flickering flames from the fireplace sparkled in his eyes.

He stood up, lifted the second martini from the table, and handed it to me, "I see you've spiced up your lipstick some."

I replied, "If it displeases you, I can remove it."

Niles smiled, then sipped his martini, "It pleases me."

I took a healthy sip from my drink, its flavorful taste enhanced by the essence of lemon on the rim of the crystal glass.

Niles smiled, seeing me take such a full sip, "Does it please your taste buds?"

"Absolutely, but too many of these, and I won't be," I paused for a second or two, "pleasing you."

"Have a seat," Niles said, moving his hand toward the couch.

I was somewhat surprised when I sat on the couch and he returned to the leather chair. I assumed he wanted some conversation before we began our mutual seduction in earnest.

I decided to encourage him and crossed my legs, letting my sexy stiletto and shapely ankle come under his gaze.

His eyes moved down to enjoy the seductive offering I'd provided.

"I assume at this point most men you've escorted want you in bed as quickly as possible?"

"Some," I replied.

He tipped his martini glass and finished his drink. "I'm not most men," he answered as he placed his empty glass on the coaster beside him.

"I believe you've shown that already."

Niles crossed his legs and sat back in his chair. "I know you are new to Elegant Escorts," he remarked, “Tell me what you did before?"

This was something new to me, a client that wanted to know about my past instead of the near future. I hesitated momentarily, deciding if I should be truthful or make up some story about what I did before coming to work for my employer. Knowing the truth is always easy to remember, so I chose the former.

"I was married for twelve years to a highly successful attorney," I explained.

Niles placed his bent index finger under his chin, "And that marriage has been dissolved?"

"Yes, it has,” I lied, knowing that before he could schedule another appointment with me, my divorce would be final.

"Was it a faithful union?"

"On my part, at least until the last nine months," I answered.

"Did your husband please you?"

I smiled briefly, "I thought so until the last nine months."

He straightened his finger and moved it from his chin to his jawline. "What have you discovered in the last nine months?"

I thought for a moment, then replied, "I've discovered that sexual pleasure is a mutual sensation between lovers."

"Anything else," Niles questioned.

"I suppose I've learned that when a man lusts for me, it is almost always a good thing."

He smiled slightly, "Do you believe I lust for you?"

"I certainly hope so," I answered, unsure where he was headed with these questions.

"And if I told you I didn't, how would you sway my mind?" he asked.

"I suppose I could tell you what pleasures I was prepared to give you," I answered.

"Such as," he asked.

"I could do a slow, seductive strip tease for you or perhaps describe how I could pleasure you orally," I explained.

"Go on," Niles suggested.

I paused again, wondering how explicit a description he wanted, "I could tell you how much I want to feel your hard cock sliding between my soft tits or dipping deep in my wet pussy."

"That might work," he remarked with a smile on his lips.

I assumed he wanted more, "I could tell you how I love the taste of cum and how I would beg you to fill my throat with your thick sticky load," my broad smile confirmed that I expected him to do just that.

His smile acknowledged that he was enjoying a mental image of my mouth overflowing with his hot cum.

I decided to try to turn the table on this proper Englishman and asked, "And if I didn't lust for you? How would you sway my mind?"

He smiled and stood up. Reaching his hand toward me, he said. "I would ask you to dance, of course."

I took his hand and stood up, wanting to be held in his arms. He led me to the open space in the middle of the room, then slipped his hand over my hip. I lifted one arm and placed it on his shoulder as we started slowly swaying side to side to the beat of the soft music.

His eyes were fixed on mine as we moved, piercing into the depths of my soul. Slowly, his hand moved me closer to his body until my thigh slid between his, and his firmer grip pulled my hips against him.

I melted into his grasp, slowly moving but trying to touch him in any way possible. His incredible stare nearly hypnotized me, and I finally had to look away to keep from falling completely under his sensual spell.

"Have I told you how lovely you are?" he whispered.

I rested my head on his shoulder and listened for the sound of his sensual voice.

"Do you know how much I want you?" he spoke even softer.

I cooed quietly, wanting him to continue his verbal seduction.

Our dance had moved toward the expanse of glass, and as we slowly danced in front of the windows, his lips nearly touched my ear, "Your eyes sparkle brighter than any star before us."

I lifted my head from his shoulders and let him look at the sparkling eyes he'd spoken of, "You're beginning to sway me,” I teased.

He slipped his hand from mine, dropped it to my hip, and then turned me to face the night sky. Standing behind me, he nuzzled his lips into my neck and slowly brought them to my ear.

"Gaze out over the city and know there is no woman I want here more than you," he whispered.

That was all I needed; I had to feel his hands on me. I had to taste his kisses. I had to know the sensation of him pleasuring me. I reached down to my hips and grasped his hands, then lifted them to my breasts.

"Touch me,” I pleaded.

His hands, flat on my tits, moved slowly, exploring every part and lingering on my erect nipples as they tried to pierce the satin fabric covering them.

I leaned back against his strong body and pressed my ass firmly into his loins.

His fingertips slid across the satin, teasing the hard nubs until they tingled.

I moaned softly under his soft, sensual touch.

"You are so lovely," Niles whispered as his hands dropped to my flat stomach, then lingered for a moment on my hips before sliding down the front of my thighs until his fingertips found the hem of my stockings.

I cooed quietly, arching my back to press my ass harder against his loins.

His hands moved around and slowly climbed my legs, sliding over my ass and up to finally touch naked flesh above the gown. Goosebumps instantly rose on my arms and shoulders.

As his fingertips danced over my naked back, he moved his lips to my neck. I heard him inhale deeply, "Your fragrance is intoxicating."

I resisted the urge to turn and kiss him passionately, choosing instead to allow him to control the tempo of our foreplay.

His fingers explored every square inch of exposed flesh, moving ever so slowly up my naked spine. My body had begun to react involuntarily to his sensuous touch, and I could feel the moisture between my thighs.

Mercifully his skillful fingers reached their goal, and he slowly pulled the tag of satin that held my halter top around my neck but rather than letting the satin slip from my tits, he pulled both ends straight down my back until they slipped from his fingers.

I sighed profoundly, waiting for him to circle my waist with his hands and then move them up to gather the fabric in his fingers.

I felt the ends slide up my back and over my shoulders before they finally fell, hanging over his hands.

"Please touch me," I begged, every tiny hair follicle on my body reacting to his soft caresses.

I ground my ass back against his loins and felt the reaction as his cock stiffened.

Niles was an expert at seduction, knowing that his hesitation to touch my exposed breasts would heighten the sensation when he finally did.

I begged again, "Please caress my tits."

I felt his hands move away, allowing the satin material that had concealed my breasts to fall along my thighs, the snug fit of my gown keeping it in place around my hips.

I signed softly as his fingertips touched my abdomen, then slowly climbed to cup both breasts, lifting them and softly giggling at the firm mounds of flesh.

"Yes,” I softly whispered, feeling his warm hands finally slide over my naked tits.

With his pinkie ring and middle fingers spread across the quivering skin, his index fingers and thumbs captured my erect nipples and gently squeezed the sensitive nubs, sending tingling spears of pleasure pulsing through my chest.

"Beautiful," Niles whispered as he pinched my nipples a little harder and pulled them, stretching the pink areola.

His skillful fingers and soft palms continued pleasuring my tits while I ground my ass back against the growing bulge in his loins.

I turned my head slightly and whispered, "I love the feel of hard cock on my ass."

I felt his hips move slightly to one side, aligning his growing erection with the crack between my ass cheeks, then slowly begin to dry hump my butt.

I wanted to reach behind and caress his cock but knew if I did, I would break the lustful contact between it and my ass, so I instead reached out and placed my hands on the window sill and used the leverage to grind my ass against him harder.

His hands were still exploring my heaving tits, pinching, pulling, and gently caressing every inch of flesh but concentrating on the taut nipples.

I moaned over and over while he continued pleasuring my body with his soft hands as I stared out into the night sky, moving my eyes from one flashing red light to another.

I wanted him to send my gown fluttering to the floor, then take out his stiff cock and impale me where we stood. I tried to imagine the world watching as he pummeled me from behind. I wanted to feel his rock-hard cock buried deep in my wet, pulsing pussy as he used his hands to cup and squeeze my soft tits.

But Niles had other ideas, and I was somewhat surprised when he instructed, "Don't move an inch from here."

His hands slipped off my tits, and his hips pulled back. I held tight to the window sill as I felt him move away. I followed his instructions explicitly, not even turning my head to see what he was doing.

I knew he was no longer close to me but didn't understand why until I heard the familiar snap of my clutch opening, then snap closed again.

A wide smile came across my lips, knowing he had retrieved the leash I acknowledged was there during dinner.

I felt his presence again behind me, then shuddered when he spun my choker, bringing the chrome ring to the back of my neck.

With a resounding snap, the leash was connected to the collar, making me his sensual animal to be led around by the neck to service his sexual desires.

I felt the satin fabric of the leash draped across my back, then felt the hand hold crack against my satin-protected ass cheek, much like a jockey snaps his whip across his mounts hindquarters to urge him on.

He dropped the end, letting it dangle below my ass, then slowly placed his hands on my hips, one pulling and one pushing until I was turned to face him.

His lustful stare bedazzled me, and I thought I could see the tiny flashing red lights off in the night sky reflecting in his sparkling eyes.

"You are spectacular," Niles exclaimed, his hands again finding my hips and pulling my loins toward him.

I could no longer resist my craving to touch his cock and slipped one delicate hand between our bodies to slowly stroke up from his balls along the solid bulge in his shacks.

As his hands slid up my sides, tickling the sensitive naked flesh, I moved my hands up to unbutton his jacket.

His fingertips teased my sides until he nearly slid them into my armpits, then slowly circled front to slide up over my shoulders onto my neck.

I slid my hands under the fabric of his suit jacket and slowly slipped it from his shoulders, catching it with one hand and then dropping it to the floor beside us.

His fingers moved up my neck slowly until they reached my jawline, then traced back behind my ears and combed into the tightly pulled hair above my neck.

I again slipped both hands between our loins to continue pleasuring his cock through far too much fabric.

His eyes were fixed on mine as his fingers slid deeper into the tight bun of hair, topping my head, slowly loosening the hairpin's grasp.

My fingertips slid along his cock as I whispered, "I can't wait to feel this throb in my hand."

I could feel my hair begin to fall and instantly shook my head, causing my hair to cascade haphazardly around my face.

His broad smile acknowledged that he loved the messy look.

With my fingertips lightly tracing along his solid member, his fingers again slid into my hair, but this time, he drew my head slowly toward him, his eyes moving quickly from mine down to my shimmering red lips, then back up again.

I opened my lips as he neared mine and began to speak, "Kiss," my request to kiss me cut off midway by the first contact between our mouths.

At first, it was a soft, sensual kiss lingering with just lips touching but quickly growing more passionate as our lust for each other had grown over the past few hours.

I squeezed his cock shaft as his tongue pierced my mouth, searching out its dance partner in a sensuous oral embrace.

Niles moaned softly into my mouth as his hands grasped handfuls of hair to guide my mouth over his.

I pressed my body tight against him feeling his strong chest crush my tits. My instinct to please him caused me to move my chest side to side, rolling the trapped mounds of pleasure across his chest.

I needed to feel his naked flesh against mine. I needed to feel my erect nipples being slid over his hard chest. I needed to feel his throbbing cock sliding through my delicate hands.

After what seemed like an eternity, Niles broke our passionate kiss and again stared into my eyes.

My fingers continued working their magic on his hard cock as he moved one hand to my hip and let the other rest softly on my shoulder.

I broke our silence, “I need to touch your naked body,” I pleaded.

Niles smiled, then slipped his hand behind my neck, grasping the satin leash just below the snap, then drew it front, letting it slip through his fingers and drape over my naked shoulder. As more and more of the leash drew forward, I felt the handhold slide up my back, and Niles began to step back.

Once the loop slipped over my shoulder, it swung down from his hand, but he continued moving away until he was at leash length, and the hand loop was firmly in his hand.

As he turned, he gently tugged the leash and instructed, "Follow me."

He kept the leash taut as he led me across the room past the leather couch toward his bedroom.

I felt a little silly knowing that the halter top of my gown was hanging down, but since Niles was walking at leash length ahead of me, I knew that it didn't matter.

I studied his wedge-shaped torso and his firm buttocks, both of which were clearly defined beneath his tailored clothing.

We walked between marble columns and finally reached the door to his master bedroom.

Niles stopped in the doorway and leaned against the jam. His fingers slid along the leash until they touched the ring, and I stood toe-to-toe with him. He tugged softly on the leash, pulling my mouth to his once more.

I moaned passionately as our lips touched, then sucked gently as his probing tongue slipped between my lips.

I leaned into him, one hand sliding along the wall outside and the other along the wall inside his bedroom, trapping his sensuous form between my body and the door jam.

Niles continued probing my mouth with his tongue as his leash hand held my mouth firmly against his. His other hand slipped behind onto my naked flesh, then slid down over slippery satin to knead the fullness of my ass cheek.

My entire being tingled with lustrous, his passionate foreplay having the effect he desired, turning me into a wanton vixen craving his body, his mouth, and indeed his throbbing cock.

Niles released the leash from his hand and moved both hands to my hips, pressing me back away from his body.

Without saying a word, he lifted one hand and pointed toward the bed, giving me explicit instructions to enter his most private room.

I took a step or two inside and heard his hands clap together. The room was instantly filled with what I felt were much brighter lights than needed. Two more distinct claps caused the heavy drapes to glide closed behind the massive headboard of his king-size bed.

I walked deeper into his luxurious bedroom as he approached from behind.

Standing perfectly still, waiting for his next explicit instruction, either verbal or through touch or sight.

His hot breath cascaded over my neck and shoulder, causing me to shudder, which I continued to do as he lightly kissed along my shoulder, then up onto my neck, one hand lifting my hair to expose the sensitive flesh.

His lips moved up to the most sensitive part just below and behind my ear, and his tongue flicked at my ear lobe and the diamond stud piercing the flesh.

He inhaled as before drawing my intoxicating fragrance into his nostrils as his hands slipped to my hips.

I arched my back, pressing my shoulders back into his hard chest as he slowly pushed the satin fabric down over my hips.

My sensuous moan acknowledged that I wanted him to undress me. With deft fingers, he slipped the gown over my hips, sending it fluttering to the floor around my feet.

"Yes, touch me,” I pleaded.

His hands, now flat on the exposed skin at the back of my thighs, slowly slid up to gently cup and knead the full creamy white flesh of my ass cheeks.

"So soft!" Niles exclaimed as his hands slid across my ass.

I moaned soulfully as he caressed my naked flesh.

He arched his fingers and scraped his nails up until they reached the thin satin straps of my thong.

Hooking the straps with his fingertips, he pulled the straps high up over my hips, causing the satin fabric to press deeply between my ass cheeks and giving me a sensual camel toe when the fabric pulled tight between my moist lips.

I shuddered noticeably as the taut material pressed into my hard clit.

His thumbs moved into the small of my back and pushed me gently forward. I stepped out of the puddle of satin around my feet and took two steps forward, then turned to face my incredible lover.

His piercing eyes roamed down over my nearly naked body. Pausing to stare lustfully at my tits, the white string of satin leash resting comfortably in the soft cleavage. His eyes followed the streak of white down across my flat belly to the luscious sight of the satin camel toe he'd just given me.

I saw a grin come to his lips as he realized just how aroused his luxurious foreplay had me, his eyes lingering on the glistening, moist lips on either side of the satin fabric that spread them.

His eyes flowed down over the creamy naked flesh above the white lace tops of my stockings, the hand loop of his leash dangling between my sexy thighs.

He smiled widely as his eyes reached the bottom of his lustful travels, "I just love stilettos," he remarked.

I turned one foot to let him view the side and the sexy ankle strap that held them tightly to my feet, knowing that soon enough, he'd be grasping the sharp five inch heels as they pointed toward the ceiling.

I considered turning around to let him enjoy the view of my back, but I resisted the urge because he hadn't instructed me.

Instead, I slid my hands up to cup my tits and lift them for his visual pleasure.

"Please permit me to undress you,” I softly spoke.

Niles took a step forward, glancing down to make sure he didn't step on my gown, then lifted his eyes again to mine as one hand reached up and pulled his bow tie undone.

He stopped at arm's reach and smiled, permitting me to remove his clothes.

I reached for his tie, sliding it slowly from around his neck, then dropping it to the floor beside him.

His eyes were fixed on mine as I moved a little to reach around and undo the clasp of his cumber bun. It snapped around the front, and I held it out at arm's length before dropping it to join his tie.

With deft fingertips, I carefully undid each onyx stud down the front of his pleated shirt, dropping them to the floor beside us. As his shirt fell open, it revealed a white cotton undershirt that fit tightly over his tight chest muscles. I tugged the ends of his shirt from his slacks and undid the final two studs that held his shirt closed. I slid my hands up slowly along the cotton undershirt and began to slip his shirt off his shoulders.

Niles held one hand up to remind me that two additional studs needed to be removed from his wrists.

I smiled, thanking him for the reminder, then slid both hands down one arm to quickly remove the stud holding the starched cuff around his wrist. After removing the matching connection on his other wrist, I again slid my fingernails up to his shoulders, pausing to softly tickle his nipples on the way.

His shirt slipped off his shoulders and dropped to the floor behind. I needed to see his naked chest. I had to know if my erect nipples would be sliding across smooth flesh or through a mat of chest hair.

Niles's lustful stare was only interrupted when I turned his undershirt inside out as I pulled it over his head.

To my absolute delight, I realized my nipples would be sliding over smooth flesh as his hairless chest came under my lustful gaze. His chest muscles, firm and well-defined, quivered as my nails slowly slid down again, pausing to tease his now erect nipples.

I wanted to lean forward and suckle one, but had more important matters at hand. My fingers glided down over a perfectly defined six-pack of abs, reaching the waistband of his pants in short order.

With one thumb, I twisted the button, and it slipped through the hole, releasing the firm grip his slacks had on his waist.

The tiny tab of his zipper slid down as my free hand slipped inside the widening gap at the top of his slacks.

He moaned softly as my white-tipped nails slithered along the cotton fabric that covered his erection.

I smiled, knowing my touch pleased him.

My fingers returned to the waistband, then slipped around, releasing the fabric from his hips and sending his slacks sliding down his muscular legs.

I took a step back and glanced down. His pulsing cock stretched the white cotton briefs that hid it from my lustful gaze.

Niles quickly kicked off his loafers and stepped forward, nearly completing the trail of clothing we'd removed from each other.

My hand returned to the bulge in his briefs, and I slowly stroked him from the base up to the very tip of his rock-hard shaft.

I moved my fingers up to his shoulders and gazed into his sparkling eyes, “I can't wait to feel it pulsing in my hand."

His smile confirmed that he could hardly wait for that sensation.

Like a cat clawing at a scratching post, I slowly slid my nails down over his chest, leaving light lines of lust as I bent at the knees until I was crouching before him. His eyes followed mine as I made a lustful descent along his body.

The steaks of evidence my nails left continued down his thighs until they reached his socks, which I quickly slipped off his feet and tossed aside like unwanted rags.

Now naked, with the exception of the cotton briefs, which did little to hide the outline of his throbbing penis, I let my eyes travel up his form.

My hands rested comfortably on my knees as my eyes took in his vision. Strong thigh muscles that I knew would power his deep thrusts into me later. A throbbing cock that almost screamed to be released from its cotton prison cell, a perfect six-pack of abdomen muscles followed by probably the most defined chest muscles I'd ever seen. Above that, his solid facial features were accented by the sparkling eyes that stared down at me.

"I'm ready," Niles whispered, permitting me to release his cock from its cotton prison.

Hello__Sophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hello__Sophie

I smiled as my gaze returned to the object of my craving. My fingers trembled as they lifted off my knees and hooked into the elastic waistband of his briefs.

I stretched the elastic front then down, exposing the bulbous head of his cock, its smooth flaring corona and even smoother head a rich purple color.

The cotton slipped down, exposing the pulsing shaft void of visible veins but with a strongly defined urethra. My fingers continued to stretch the elastic until I hooked it beneath his scrotum, pulling it tightly from his waist at the back and lifting his balls for me to examine.

He moaned as the pressure of elastic pressed his balls tightly against the base of his shaft.

His cock arched away from his loins, stretching toward the ceiling and above my head.

I extended one delicate fingertip toward the tiny slit at the top, then gazed up into his eyes, "May I, Sir?"

Niles smiled in appreciation of my asking permission before I first touched his cock. "You may," he responded.

As my fingernail pressed into the soft slit at the tip of his cock a tiny droplet of pre-cum oozed forth, and I used my nail to circle his cock head, leaving a shimmering trail of moisture which I hoped I'd be cleaning off in short order.

My nail slowly descended along his urethra, finally circling one ball and then the other.

Niles's hands rested on his hips as I lightly teased and stroked his pulsing cock shaft. His hands slipped behind and pressed the elastic down over his ass cheeks, and I dropped my hands to the fabric and slipped them down his legs.

His balls hung heavy in the protective sack of his scrotum, and I thought of leaning forward to slip one between my lips.

But he had not afforded me permission to pleasure him orally, so I resigned myself to gently cupping one ball while I slowly stroked his erection.

His cock, smooth as marble and nearly as hard, still throbbed in my hand, the veins buried deep within, pulsing with blood to the rhythm of his quickening heart rate.

I leaned forward and teased him by pursing my lips and blowing hot breath along the length, trying to entice him to grant me oral permission.

Niles only smiled, disappointing me slightly by not allowing me to take him between my ruby red lips and slide his bulbous cock head across my moist tongue.

Instead, he moved his hands from his hips and hooked them under my arms, then lifted me from my crouched position until I stood before him. My hand still held his wondrous cock, but I knew that he had other plans before he permitted me to pleasure him with my mouth.

His hands slid to my shoulders and pressed me back. Had I not stepped backward, I would have fallen to the floor. His strong intent was to back me up toward the bottom of his bed. My calves finally touched the comforter that covered the bed, and his firm push caused me to sit on the edge.

During the entire time, which was only a few seconds, I held his cock firmly in my hand, and as I sat down, I thought he would certainly now permit me to suck it.

But instead, he moved back, drawing it from my soft grasp. I placed my hands flat on the mattress beside my hips and watched as he moved forward again, holding his cock in his hand. For an instant, I suspected he was about to mount me and drive his throbbing cock deep inside, but he stopped short and began to bend at the knees.

His lecherous grin acknowledged that before he would allow me to pleasure him with my mouth, he was going to drive me insane with his oral talents.

His hands circled my ankles, and as he lifted my legs, he whispered, "Lay back and enjoy."

I stretched my arms behind me and slowly lowered my back to the bed, sliding my hands through my hair and spreading it around my head. His firm grip held my legs together until my stilettos pointed toward the ceiling.

Very slowly, Niles spread me open, stretching the muscles in my inner thighs taut, then pulled on my shoes, causing me to bend my legs at the knee.

He drew my heels down and skillfully hooked the pointed tips into the fabric of the fluffy comforter, then slid his soft hands up my silk-covered legs until he reached the lacy tops.

I moaned softly as his fingertips teased the creamy naked flesh above the lace.

As he inched forward, he instructed, "Play with your tits while I pleasure you with my mouth."

My hands slid up to cup both, heaving mounds of flesh as I thought to myself. Niles was the first of only a few clients who didn't want me to first take him in my mouth and bestow my oral techniques on him. He wanted, in a proper English way, to make sure that I would be satisfied first, which I'm certain he understood would reward him with untold heights of sexual pleasure once I had a chance to return his favors.

I closed my eyes and allowed my sense of touch to take control of my body. His lips touched my naked flesh just above my stockings, kissing softly at the creamy skin and sending a shudder through my loins. His lips slowly traveled up nearly to the small concave spot where muscles and tendons drew the flesh inward, then rose and kissed down the top of my thigh to my stockings. His lips and tongue teased every inch of quivering flesh as he moved.

I moaned softly as his lips dropped to kiss as much of the bottom, sliding up sensuously till he almost kissed my ass.

All the time his lips and tongue moved, light touches with his fingertips sent tingles of pleasure through my loins.

"Oh god," I softly moaned as he pleasured me slowly and deliberately with his mouth. His lips lifted from one thigh, then moved to repeat the entire process on the other, his fingers softly moving from one thigh to the other, occasionally passing over and barely touching my quivering pussy, which was still spread open by the camel toe of satin fabric.

"Please, Niles," I begged, wanting him to move to the moist center of my being.

As I'd done minutes earlier, he moved his mouth to my pussy and exhaled hot breath on the glistening lips before him. His hands slid up to my hips, and I felt his fingers hook into the thin strap that held my thong in place.

A firm tug shredded the fabric, and I moaned deeply at the increased pressure his tug caused on my twitching clit.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as the sudden pressure sent a spear of pleasure to my brain.

His hands slid across my stomach, lingering to dip a finger into my belly button, then quickly shredding the other strap.

As he peeled the satin triangle off my loins, he again blew hot breath against my now naked pussy. The torn remains of my thong slipped from under my ass and were tossed aside.

I pressed my thighs further apart, knowing that in fairly short order, his mouth would be against my quivering moist slit.

My sense of touch intensified almost as a sightless persons sense of hearing becomes more acute as his flat hands slid along my quivering inner thighs. His hot breath again flowed over my moist slit, and I kept my eyes tightly closed, waiting for his mouth.

Mercifully my wait ended as his fingertips pressed on the moist flesh just outside my slit, and his tongue slipped between the wet lips.

As he drew his tongue up toward the swollen hood of flesh covering my clit I dropped my hands from my tits and grasped handfuls of comforter in anticipation of what I knew was about to happen.

His tongue first circled over the moist hood, then dipped beneath as his fingers slid up to press the covering aside. My body instantly quivered, and spears of intense sexual pleasure traveled up my spine, piercing my brain as his tongue flicked and circled the nub of very sensitive flesh.

A soulful moan escaped my lips as he sucked it between his lips and flicked the tip of his tongue against it.

Niles lifted his mouth from my quivering pussy for a moment, "You taste heavenly."

I smiled to myself, knowing that in very short order, his incredible oral technique would have him drinking from my cup of lust as I climaxed and flooded with orgasmic juices.

His mouth dropped a tad, and he licked one swollen lip and then the other before dipping inside and lashing at the pink flesh beyond.

"Oh god, yes, tongue fuck me," I pleaded.

His hands rested on the tops of my thighs and pressed me open wider as he dipped deeper and deeper with his incredible tongue.

Over and over, his tongue pierced my wetness, lashing at the quivering flesh and sending my loins into a lustful frenzy.

I stretched my legs open as wide as my muscles allowed, freeing one of his hands to slide inward. His middle finger dipped inside, gathering moisture which he used to coat the tiny patch of flesh between my pussy and sphincter, then smeared it around the puckered flesh at the opening of my ass.

I begged, "Please finger my ass."

He gently massaged the tight opening until it relaxed, then pressed his finger in as his tongue slipped deep into my slit.

"Yes, fill me!" I exclaimed.

He probed my wet quivering pussy with his tongue and two fingers as his middle slipped deeper in my ass until the flesh where his fingers joined his hand pinched the patch of wet flesh between my holes.

With one hand and his mouth providing more pleasure than I could imagine, his free hand slipped up to my pubic mound, and he applied pressure to my quivering clit with his thumb.

I screamed, "Dear God, yes, make me cum!"

He somehow increased the intensity of his oral pleasures, sending my loins into an orgasmic spiral that continued building with every passing second.

Time seemed to slow, and I felt every tingle, every spear, and every shard of climactic pleasure possible as my orgasm built.

My loins bucked against his mouth as a tsunami of juices flowed from me.

The slurping sound of his mouth drinking my flow only heightened the awesome orgasm. Without permission, I reached down and pressed his mouth tightly against my quivering slit, not caring at the moment that I touched him before he permitted me to.

I held his head firmly until, mercifully, the frenzy of pleasure began to subside, then let them fall to the bed beside my twitching hips.

Niles continued lapping at me until he was certain he'd savored every drop my pussy could offer, then slipped his finger from my ass and lifted his thumb from my quivering clit.

My breath was still at an orgasmic level, but as I gasped for air, I lifted my head from the bed and opened my eyes.

Looking down between heaving tits, I watched as he lifted his mouth from my slit. His face was covered with glistening juices, and his broad smile confirmed he had succeeded with his plan.

I lifted myself on bent elbows, still breathing heavily, as Niles straightened up and wiped my flow from his face.

"That was fucking incredible," I announced.

Niles just smiled, knowing I spoke the truth.

His hands slid up my body, pausing to press my tits together and tweak my erect nipples, then gathered the end of my sexual leash and pulled it down my body.

As he tugged gently, I rose to a seated position and waited for his explicit instructions.

He rose to his feet, holding the leash in one hand and the other, grasping his still rock-hard erection.

I silently prayed that his instruction would be for me to now pleasure him with my mouth.

He pulled the leash, and I stood before him, my breathing now nearly back to normal but beads of sweat glistening on my breasts.

Keeping the leash taut with one hand, his other slid along its length until it reached the trim ring. With a flick of his thumb, he released the snap from the ring, and the leash fell to the floor, having served its intended purpose.

Niles smiled and then walked to the side of the bed. He reclined on the mattress with his head toward the foot where I now stood watching him.

"Do with me as you please," he softly whispered, acknowledging that he would no longer have to grant me permission to pleasure him.

I moved forward until my knees touched the bed, then bent at the waist, dangling my big tits in his face. His head lifted, and he captured one taut nipple between his lips, suckling it gently. I lifted a little pulling the nipple from his mouth, and slowly moved my shoulders from side to side, dragging my tits across his face.

He kissed and sucked at them as each nipple passed over his open lips.

I looked down over his nearly perfect body. His erect cock poised above his loins. My craving for his cock guided my actions as I lifted one knee and then the other on either side of his head. Stretching my arms forward, I bent at the waist and crawled over him on hands and knees, not stopping until my wet loins were positioned directly above his face. As I dropped from hands to elbows, my soft tits pressed into his belly, and my mouth stopped inches from his throbbing member.

Opening my lips wide, I moved toward the dark purple head, the tip beyond but not touching my lips.

I exhaled deeply over his pulsing cock, and it instantly lurched upward, touching my upper lip.

Niles moaned harshly as my lip lifted off his cock, and I closed my teeth on his cock head. I didn't bite him but very lightly drew back, dragging the sharp edges of my pearly whites toward the tip.

The brief contact between his cock and my lip caused my saliva glands to react, flooding my mouth with spit. I moved one hand in and lifted his cock straight up, then spat on it using my hand to smear the moisture over his head and down the shaft.

I briefly considered continuing to tease him, but I knew I'd be teasing myself also, and what I wanted most was for him to experience my throat.

Grasping his shaft at the base with my index finger and thumb, I stretched my other fingers away, much like a proper English lady would sip from a dainty tea cup. My lips opened, and I lowered my mouth over his cock head, not allowing any part to touch my mouth until I had his head inside.

My lips closed around the shaft just below the flaring corona, and I drew my mouth back softly, caressing the sensitive flesh with ruby-red lips.

Niles groaned soulfully as my lips teased him.

His hands slid up the back of my thighs to my ass.

I opened my mouth wide and began a slow lustful plunger over his cock; as the tip wedged into the back of my throat, I closed my lips and massaged the top of his shaft with my tongue.

He groaned again, this time louder.

With the final few inches of his cock still outside my lips, I drew them down and pressed his cock head deeper. My sensuous plunge didn't stop until my upper lip slid onto his scrotum, and his head sank deep in my throat.

"YES!" Niles exclaimed, feeling my hot throat caress his throbbing cock head.

I pulled back, nearly letting him slip from my oral grasp, then repeated the plunge, scraping his urethra with my teeth. He sank to my oral depths.

I felt his hands slide from my ass up along my sides and through my armpits to grasp my head. I relaxed my neck muscles, almost knowing what to expect.

As his hands pressed down, as his hips thrust up, sinking his cock as deeply as possible in my searing hot wet throat.

He held my head firmly in place, his cock surging and lurching in my throat until my lungs began to burn. I endured the burn as long as I could, allowing him to soak in my incredible oral cavity. My hands moved to his thighs and applied slight pressure, signaling that he needed to allow me to lift off to fill my lungs with air.

I felt his grip soften some, and I lifted off, gagging on the thick sheen of saliva that coated his cock and sucked life-sustaining oxygen into my lungs.

Gasping several times, I spat as much of the thick coating over his cock as I could, then dropped my mouth on his cock again.

"Suck it!" Niles exclaimed as he entered my hot mouth again.

I closed my lips around his cock and again felt his hands pressuring me to take him deep, but I tensed my neck muscles and resisted, instead bobbing up and down on the throbbing cock, taking an inch or so at a time.

Niles quickly realized how good that felt and eased up on his pressure, allowing me to swallow him at my own pace. As my cock bobbing technique got closer to my throat, I relaxed my muscles and let his head slip through the tight opening, then bobbed several times at that depth, knowing the tight spot was massaging his flaring corona.

His hands slipped from my head and back through my arms, then began squeezing my tits as they slithered over his belly.

Knowing that if I continued with my awesome deep throat blow job, he would most likely explode in my mouth, I took him deep once more and held him there until I needed to breathe again.

I slowly lifted my mouth until I could breathe then licked and sucked at the pulsing head for a few seconds.

"I need this beautiful cock in my hot cunt."

I rose and crawled down his body until my slit was positioned at his cock, my hands resting on his knees.

"Put it in me," I pleaded.

Niles grabbed his cock and slipped it between my swollen lips.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I rocked back, sinking him deeply in my wet slit.

I began slowly rocking back and forth, sliding myself on and off his throbbing cock.

Niles placed his hands on my ass and squeezed the flesh as I fucked him.

While many people believe this position heightens pleasure, I missed the feel of my lover's hands on my tits and wanted to be able to bend at the waist to rub my tits on his chest and kiss him passionately as we fucked.

I moved forward and let him slip from my pussy, then turned around and lifted one leg over his body. Niles's hands instantly moved to my tits and began playing playfully with the soft mounds and erect nipples.

I slipped a hand between my legs and guided his cock head to my lips, then lowered my hips driving his cock balls deep in my swollen flesh.

A sensual moan escaped my lips as his cock head massaged my g-spot and his hands caressed my tits.

"Pinch my nipples," I implored him.

His fingers moved to the sensitive nubs and, in unison, pinched them hard, pulling on the flesh and sending tingling sensations of pleasure through my body.

Each time I lifted my hips and began another slow plunge on his cock Niles thrust up to meet me.

Within a few luxurious moments, we were both panting, and our movements became more intense. My pussy swelled to grasp at his cock, and he found that when I reached the bottom of a slow sensual slide down his cock if he flexed his muscles, I would squeal in sheer delight as his cock head massaged my sensitive g-spot.

"You fuck me so good," Niles remarked, sliding his hands to my hips and pressing them down firmly on his dick.

I bent at the waist and pressed my tits against his smooth chest, then found his mouth with mine, our tongues intertwined in a passionate French kiss.

Niles began thrusting up off the bed faster, driving his cock as deep as possible into my swollen flesh, my clenched internal muscles grasping at every wondrous inch of his pulsing cock.

"Your cock feels so wonderful," I exclaimed as he pounded it into me with abandon.

Niles wrapped his arms tightly around my back and held me, crushing my tits against his smooth, sweaty chest.

That extraordinary tingling of an approaching orgasm began in my loins and quickly spread through my body. "Fuck me hard!" I demanded as I began to cum.

His hips became a blur of movement as his rock-hard piston slammed up into me. The tingling turned to sexual numbness as I rode his incredible cock to an inspired climax, wave after wave of absolute pleasure crashed into me.

My screams of pleasure were muffled by his mouth as he continued fucking me hard and fast. I lifted my hips and let him pummel my swollen pussy as it peaked, and my flood of juices flowed. His thrusts up off the bed took on a wet splashing sound as my orgasmic flow leaked out around his hard cock.

Totally spent, I collapsed onto him, my gasps for air ringing in his ear as he slowed his thrusts off the mattress.

I was dripping wet. My flooded pussy leaked sex juice over his balls, soaking the bedding and my quivering body sweating profusely from every possible pore. I turned my mouth to his ear and harshly whispered, "I have never cum harder."

I watched his lips curl into a smile, knowing that he had provided me with unbelievable sexual gratification.

As I tried to recover, he lightly stroked my back, letting his rock-solid cock soak in the wet swollen flesh of my pussy, occasionally twitching or surging as he awaited my recovery.

Every muscle in my body ached with an abundance of lactic acid that had built up inside, except the muscles surrounding his pulsing cock, which somehow found a way to grasp and twitch around his shaft.

My breathing had nearly returned to normal as I turned my lips to his ear, "Please fuck me again."

Niles slipped out from under me and knelt behind my ass. His strong hands turned me sideways and then pressed against my ass cheeks.

I pulled my knees up to give him better access to me from behind and reached down to pull my loins open for him to enter me.

I felt his cock head against my swollen lips then instantly, with one almighty thrust, he impaled my pussy. I screamed in sheer delight as the head slammed into my cervix and his balls slapped against my ass.

I reached out with one hand and pulled a fistful of comforter between my fingers and moved my other hand to hold my tit, knowing he was about to assault me forcefully and brutally.

"Yes, pound that cock into me!" I exclaimed, ready for his assault.

He withdrew then slammed back inside his cock head, jabbing at my cervix, the flaring corona rubbing over the engorged flesh of my g-spot.

Again and again, he impaled me with his cock using my pussy to pleasure himself.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed, urging him on.

Niles started grunting and groaning as his cock nearly wore my swollen pussy out. His balls slapped over and over against my soft ass, and he reached up to grab my arm, giving him even better leverage as he pummeled me brutally.

I implored him, "Cum for me, Niles. Shoot that sweet cum all over my ass!"

I tried to rock my ass toward him as he pounded me, but each time, my body slid a little further away. I felt his knees against the back of my thighs as he leaned hard on my ass, driving his cock as deep as possible.

I was beginning to dry up my body, having long since expelled its supply of sexual lubricant.

But the increased friction of my swollen cunt was what it took to bring him to the edge of pleasure.

His cock swelled, and I knew in a moment he would be pasting my flesh with his thick cum.

His primeval grunt signaled that his balls were pumping hot sauce toward the tip.

"I'm cumming!" He exclaimed as he pulled out and began jerking his cock feverishly.

"Yes, paste me!" I screamed.

His cock began spurting thin fluid at first, coating my ass with a glistening smear of seminal fluid. He moaned again and held his cock steady, aiming it at my body. A thick, almost continuous stream of milky white cum shot from the tiny slit. It landed on the side of my tit and then streaked down my side to my ass.

I slid one hand up and quickly smeared his sauce over my tit as another stream began shooting nearly to my shoulder and coating my arm with cum. I flipped my shoulders around and offered my tits as a target.

He began pumping his cock again, and still more thick cum shot from the end, splashing into the soft cleavage of my tits and streaming down across my belly.

As his hand slowed, he began slapping the head of his cock into the thick coating of cum on my ass.

I watched his eyes as I collected a wad with my fingers and lifted it to my lips, letting it hang over my open mouth for a moment, then dribble onto my cum craving tongue. His seed tasted beautiful, thick, and creamy with a hint of saltiness.

After licking my fingers clean, I whispered, "You taste incredible."

Niles grinned, and as he climbed over my legs, he asked, "Want more?"

He brought his cum coated cock to my mouth, and I happily accepted his offering, sucking the head between my lips and licking the salty fluid from his shaft.

He slid his finger across my chest, gathering more of his seed, then slipped his fingers in beside his cock and let me enjoy even more of his load.

He finally collapsed on the bed beside me, and I quickly slithered up to snuggle into his side, my fingers sliding through the moisture he'd deposited on my body and bringing his taste to my lips.

Niles rolled over on his side to face me, his fingers slowly sliding along my temple, clearing the hair that masked my eyes, "That was fucking incredible."

I smiled at him in agreement.

We rested for the longest time and then showered together.

I dropped to my knees and gave him an incredible deep-throat blow job in the steamy water, his cock exploding in my mouth, rewarding me with a second helping of his tasty seed.

Later that night, or I should say very early the following day, we made love again. Slow passionate love in the missionary position, taking time to savor every moment we spent coupled together at the loins and mouth, his cock oozing cum into my pussy as his balls pumped the few remaining ounces of cum they could provide.

Intertwined together, we drifted off to sleep as the first rays of a new day began to pierce the night sky. I awoke first, quietly slipped from his bed, gathered my things, and dressed quietly in the bath. Before leaving, I found an envelope on the coffee table. I didn't bother to open it because its thickness confirmed it would be the most significant tip I've gotten.

I found a notepad and wrote a note to my incredible English lover. "Niles, Thank you for an incredible evening. You are a perfect gentleman, and I will count the days until we can enjoy each other's company again."

I folded the note and, with the tiny bit of ruby red lip gloss remaining on my lips, sealed the note with a kiss.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments