Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Angel and Mitch enjoy a special day relaxing at the pool, flirting and teasing each other."


Mitch stirred in the middle of the night, waking me from a deep sleep. From the rapid movement of his eyes behind closed lids and his indistinguishable mumblings, I assumed he was in the middle of a dream. He didn't seem distressed, making me think he wasn't having a nightmare.

I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. As I sat there in the dark, waiting for my bladder to empty itself of the Coronas we had earlier, I thought about the events of the evening.

While I was pleasantly surprised that Mitch had overcome his dysfunction, I hoped it wouldn't be a once-and-done thing.

I got my answer upon my return to the bedroom. The satin sheet covering his body was tented up above his loins. He was still in a dream state, almost inaudible sounds coming from his lips confirming that fact. I stood by the bed for several minutes, watching him. His fingers occasionally moved a little, and his eyes continued moving under his closed eyelids. I wondered if I should try climbing back into bed and just snuggle next to him or uncover his erect cock to give him a blowjob knowing that he'd wake up and find my mouth encircling his cock. His arms rested on top of the sheet by his sides, and I knew that if I tried to pull it from beneath, he would wake up before I had a chance to slip his bulbous cock head between my lips.

Instead, I moved to the foot of the bed and pulled the top satin sheet out from under the mattress. I slithered up under it, carefully crawling toward his loins, making sure not to touch him until my mouth was poised over his erect cock.

The sheet slid down my back as I moved, finally reaching a point where it was draped over my head instead of his hard erection. He smelled clean, having showered after we'd had sex earlier, and I couldn't wait to take his cock between my lips. I lowered my mouth, letting the head slip inside, then closed my lips around the shaft just below his flaring, silky, smooth corona. His cock felt beautiful and tasted even better as I slowly began bobbing my mouth up and down on his hard erection.

I heard him moan softly and wondered if he was still dreaming or if my soft oral caresses had brought him from his dream state. The feel of his hand against my head provided me with the answer, and the slightest pressure urged me to take more in my mouth.

As he turned on a light illuminating the room, a wonderful moan escaped his lips. He drew back the satin sheet to watch as I sucked his very hard cock. The warm light from the lamp on the night table provided me with an opportunity to closely examine him. I let him slip from my delicate oral grasp and began slowly stroking the length of his shaft with my hand. The pear-shaped head, smooth and glistening with saliva, rose above a flaring corona. The rigid shaft was without any visible matrix of veins, the only bulge being that of his thick urethra extending up from his scrotum to just below the head.

As I licked along the bottom of his shaft, my hand lightly caressed his corona, and when I reached the top, I looked into his eyes, still somewhat sleepy but with a definite stare of total amazement as he watched. I knew it had been years since Mitch had watched a sexy woman pleasure him in this way. My hand opened and slid down the top of his shaft, coming to rest in the patch of pubic hair at the base, then pulled it toward my open mouth as my tongue reached the tip of his head.

While I continued to look at him, my teeth slid over the head until the tip pressed against the roof of my mouth. I continued pulling the shaft down as more of his cock slipped beyond my lips until the tip was wedged into the back of my mouth. I smiled at him with my eyes, signaling that I wasn't completely done, then closed them and dipped my head slightly, letting the head slip through the tight ring of flesh leading to my throat. In an instant, my upper lip touched my index finger, and I quickly removed my hand so I could impale him completely.

His lustful moan was followed in short order by firm pressure on my head as he tried to sink his throbbing cock deeper into the soft, moist flesh.

I held him in my throat, slowly swallowing to caress the head and part of the shaft with my muscles.

"Oh, my God!" Mitch exclaimed as the full impact of my oral talents caused his cock to surge.

His hand moved away, and I lifted off a little, giving me room to fill my lungs with oxygen, then took him deep again, repeating the swallowing motion of my throat muscles. The next time I lifted off his surging cock to breathe, he thrust up off the mattress to meet my plunging throat as I swallowed him again.

As I lifted off his cock, now coated with a layer of saliva, it lurched toward his belly, a long thick strand of spit extending from my tongue to the head of his cock. Mitch watched intently as I cupped my tongue into a U shape and then slurped it back inside my mouth, much like someone would suck a long strand of spaghetti dangling from their lips.

I moved one hand from his chest to capture his cock and pulled it toward my pursed lips smearing the moisture over the soft flesh surrounding my mouth.

"Suck it again," Mitch pleaded.

I smiled briefly at him before I began sucking, licking, and kissing his cock head softly. His cock surged again as I pleasured just the head with my mouth, knowing that I wanted his thick sauce where I could best taste it.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," I softly whispered between kisses on his bulbous cock head.

In absolute amazement, he answered me instantly, "Yes!"

My delicate hand stroked the base of his shaft as my even softer lips caressed the head. Mitch moved his hand to cover mine, urging me to jerk his shaft faster. Instead, I moved my hand down to cup his balls, allowing him to control the pace of his approaching climax. His hand moved faster, the top of his index finger bumping into my chin each time he stroked up.

"Cum for me; I wanna taste your hot sauce," I urged.

I lightly placed my thumb against the base of his cock and felt the surge of hot cum fill his thick urethra. An instant later, it shot from him, flying above my mouth and splashing across my nose. He moaned deeply, his eyes fixed on my face, watching me accept every drop. I moved my mouth to cover the tip just in time for his second blast to shoot against the roof of my mouth, coating it with his sweet cum. He groaned again as my lips closed around the head, capturing every savory drop his cock provided. His thick creamy cum tasted sweeter than most, and I enjoyed every drop until he started to ooze the final few onto my waiting tongue.

"God damn," Mitch finally spoke as his cock slipped from my mouth.

I slid my hand up and grabbed him, smearing his cum coated cock head across my lips, then drew him away so I could open my mouth and show him the reward he'd given me before swirling it around and letting it slip down my throat. With a smile on my lips, I brought his cock back to my face using it to smear the wad on my nose across both cheeks, then took the head between my lips and sucked gently on it, hoping for one final sweet droplet of his seed.

"That was fucking incredible," Mitch softly whispered as I sucked him until he was nearly flaccid.

As he slipped from my lips, I began crawling up over his body, dragging my tits over his soft cock and softer belly. I shook my shoulders, letting my nipples slide through the thick mat of silvery hair on his chest, then positioned my face just above his. I moved my mouth toward him, but he turned his face away. "I've never tasted..." he began to say, but my mouth covered him before he could finish.

His lips were held tightly together as I tried to give him a taste of his sauce. Mitch either found the taste un-offensive or decided to just give in to my wishes and parted his lips, letting me probe beyond with my cum coated tongue. Our kiss grew in intensity until he was sucking my tongue and licking at my sweet cum coated lips.

Breaking our savory kiss, I slipped my mouth to his ear and whispered, "I love the taste of your cum."

Mitch just giggled and replied, "I could tell."

I slid off his body and snuggled into his side. He reached down, pulled the satin sheet up over us both, and slid an arm under me to pull me closer. His fingers slowly caressed my shoulder. My head rested on his chest as I ran my soft fingertips across his plump belly.

"Were you dreaming?" I asked.

"I was, and you made my dream come true," he replied.

His chest began to rise and fall at a slower rate, and soon after, he no longer moved his fingers on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and joined him in a blissful sleep.

Hours later, I awoke bathed in sunlight, but alone. As I rolled onto my side to shield my face from the sun's rays streaming through the window, I noticed a single red rose bud resting on the pillow beside me. I reached for it and brought the blossom to my nose. Its lovely fragrance stimulated my nostrils, but the gesture warmed my soul.

Slipping from under the satin sheets, I walked to the dresser where I'd carefully sorted my clothes the day before. I had the perfect complement to Mitch's early morning gift and slipped into a short red satin robe, tying it loosely around my waist. Walking to the living room, I noticed the smell of fresh coffee had filled the air. I approached the room service cart and found a vase containing two beautiful red rose buds, an insulated carafe of hot coffee, and an assortment of Danish pastries he had ordered for breakfast.

Soft tropical music was playing from unseen speakers, and I looked toward the open balcony door where the gentle ocean breeze was again ruffling the sheer curtains covering the opening. Mitch was seated on one chair, waiting for me to join him. I poured a cup of coffee and walked through the curtains.

"Good morning, lover," I greeted him from behind, my fingers touching his naked shoulder as I moved to his side.

He turned and looked up at my face. A broad smile appeared on his lips before he spoke, "Good morning to you, Angel."

I leaned down and kissed him softly on the mouth as my robe fell away, exposing my lush, full breasts.

Mitch peeked inside and smiled as I straightened up and sat beside him. His eyes followed, checking out how the satin fabric clung to my breasts and showed off my nipples.

"Great tits," he said.

I smiled and shook my shoulders a little causing my tits to sway side to side allowing him to appreciate their ripe fullness.

I took a sip of my morning java and then placed the cup on the table beside me.

"You know what I like most about my tits?" I asked.

Mitch was still checking them out as he looked up and replied, "What's that?"

"I love how they look with a hard cock sliding between them," I answered, smiling widely at him.

He kept watching me, but I knew he was enjoying a mental image of his hard cock being caressed between my soft tits.

"So, what's on tap for today?" I asked.

His mind was still focused on that mental image. "You mean besides me thinking all day about fucking your tits?" he replied.

"Well, I wouldn't want that to distract you, so if you like, I can get down between your legs and suck your cock till it's rock hard, and you can fuck them right now."

Mitch giggled and then answered, "I think I might enjoy the distraction. Lord knows the anticipation will benefit us both later this evening."

"Okay, so if you don't want my body this morning, whatever shall we do today?" I politely asked.

"You know I'd like to just relax for a while. Maybe we could go down to the pool, or if you want, we could sit on the beach," Mitch suggested.

I grinned and then stated, "You just want to see this sexy body in a swimsuit."

He leaned toward me, "You've read my mind."

"The pool looked so inviting when I walked by yesterday, and I'd hate to get sand everywhere, so I'm voting for the pool," I remarked.

"The pool sounds good to me," Mitch replied.

"So tell me what your preference is?" I asked.

"Preference for what?" Mitch replied, looking a little confused.

"Should I wear my white suit or black?" I asked.

"I believe I'd like the black," he requested.

I grinned at him, "Good choice; I look very sultry in black."

"And what about you? Did you remember to pack your Speedo?" I asked.

Mitch laughed almost hysterically. His hands slid to his pot belly as he replied, "I don't think so; this old body is no longer built for a Speedo."

I finished my coffee and then announced, "I'm gonna change into my suit."

Mitch just smiled and nodded his head. His expression showed me that he couldn't wait to see me in my swimsuit.

With a fresh cup of java and a tasty-looking pastry, I headed for the bedroom to prepare for a late-morning visit to the Royal Cancun's awesome pools.

Slipping my satin robe off, I surveyed my body in the dresser mirror; I smiled at my reflection, knowing my body could still bring a dysfunctional cock to life.

I took a bite of the pastry before stepping into my one-piece suit, sliding it up my legs, carefully tugging it evenly over my hips, and then slipping my arms through the shoulder straps. The deep plunging V between my tits showed off my impressive cleavage and just a hint of the big soft mounds of pleasure. Turning sideways, I inspected how the suit rose over my hips, exposing every luscious inch of my shapely legs. Lifting on the balls of my feet to see how I'd look in heels, my legs looked even longer and sleeker. The miracle wet look fabric gave the appearance that I'd already dipped my sexy body into the water of the pool. I loved how it clung to my body.

I regretted not buying a pair of black heeled sandals to wear, knowing black pumps or, even worse, stilettos would give me a trashy appearance. Instead, I opted to wear the same sandals I'd almost left on the beach last night.

I draped my beach cover-up over one arm and headed for the balcony. Mitch sat there enjoying the soft breeze and warm sunlight as I slipped through the curtain. I placed my cover-up over the back of the other chair and walked past him to the railing leaning over it just a little, which showed off my sexy ass.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed.

I knew his eyes were fixed on my ass, and I paused a moment to give him time to fully appreciate how shapely my hips and ass were. I turned sideways and waited again to show him every inch of exposed leg, his eyes savoring its length.

He forced his eyes to meet mine as I turned again, revealing the best part.

"Oh, my God!" Mitch exclaimed.

His eyes reminded me of the look a small child gets on Christmas morning, but his present was covered in black shimmering material with a streak of creamy white cleavage serving as the ribbon. I slipped my hands up and pulled the fabric at the sides of my cleavage, widening the streak of white, giving him a glimpse of the gift he could unwrap whenever he wanted.

I asked the apparent silly question, "So you like my suit?"

"Like is the understatement of the decade," he replied, smiling widely and raising his hand. He pointed a finger toward the floor and made a circular motion for me to spin around again.

I pirouetted on the balls of my feet, allowing him to check out again how well the suit covered my body while still exposing the significant naughty bits. Coming to a stop again, facing him, I smiled, waiting for him to comment.

"I don't think I've ever seen a sexier swimsuit," Mitch said.

I cocked my hips and replied, "It makes me feel sexy wearing it for you."

"I'm not sure I want to share this with all the other men here," he commented.

I took a couple of steps toward him, and as I bent at the waist, I said, "That's funny," pausing until my lips were beside his ear, "I want every other man here to see what a hot woman you're spending the weekend with," I whispered.

I straightened up and slid my nails over his chest, then retrieved my cover-up. As I stepped toward the door, I said, "So get a move on, Buster, so I can make them all jealous of you."

He didn't need to be told twice and caught up to me as I stepped back inside. "Give me two minutes," Mitch said as he headed to the bedroom.

It took him less than that to change into his swim trunks. He returned, looking a little disappointed, "These used to fit a lot better," he remarked, then sucked in his gut, trying to show me how they fit years ago.

"I like the cute little bulge in front," I commented.

He shook a finger at me and said, "Never call a guy's cock cute or little," a broad smile came to his face.

I apologized, "You're right; that cute little cock filled me just fine last night."

Still smiling, he walked over and gave me a playful slap on my ass, telling me that was for my last comment after being warned. He then took my cover up from my hand and draped it over my shoulders, his fingertips sliding down along my sides until they reached my hips.

"I can't wait to get you in the water so I can play," Mitch commented as we left the room.

"You think I'm getting wet?" I asked.

"One way or another," he replied.

I smiled, accepting my fate that I'd be his pool toy sometime in the next few hours.

As we walked out onto the deck, I spotted Tiffany reclined on a chaise lounge enjoying the sun at the pool's deep end, but James was nowhere in sight. "There's Tiff," I commented, pointing in her direction.

Mitch put his arm around my waist and directed me toward the shallow end. Tiffany saw us and waved, realizing that Mitch wanted me all to himself.

"Do you want to sit under an umbrella?" Mitch asked as we neared two open chaise lounges, both protected from the bright sunlight.

"Yes, please, the last thing I want is to get a burn so you won't be able to touch me later," I remarked. I hung my cover-up over the back of the chaise lounge, slipped out of my sandals, then sat down and stretched my long, shapely legs out on the comfortable cushion.

Mitch dropped his shirt to the deck and kicked his Docksiders off.

"Think I'll test the water," he said.

I watched as he stepped down the stairs in the shallow end until the water covered the bottom of his trunks.

"It's like bath water," Mitch said, then dove into the water.

I watched to ensure he surfaced, expecting him to climb back out and join me. Instead, he began swimming toward the other end of the pool, then turned and started swimming back. Surely he'd climb out and sit beside me, I thought as he approached the stairs. Much to my chagrin, he turned again, and I realized he would swim laps. I wanted him next to me so I could flirt and tease him, but Mitch must have decided it was time to start getting in shape.

Tiffany was also watching from the far end of the pool, and on his sixth or seventh lap, she stood up and walked toward me.

Her bikini, if you could call it that, consisted of three tiny triangles of pale yellow fabric with the thinnest of strings connecting the patches of material. The color contrasted perfectly with her dark tan, and her huge tits jiggled as she walked toward me; every male eye except Mitch's was staring at her as she walked.

"Morning, Angel," Tiff greeted me

"Hi, Tiff," I replied, then added. "That's some suit."

"I hate it," Tiff answered. "Damn thing won't stay in place." She quickly added as she adjusted one triangle that a nipple was peeking out from.

"Well, all the men seem to like it," I remarked.

"Yeah, they'd like it even better if I just took it off," Tiff answered as she sat on Mitch's chaise lounge.

"I see the silver fox is somewhat of a swimmer," Tiff commented as Mitch made a turn and began another lap in the pool.

"Where's James?" I asked.

"I guess he's still sleeping," Tiffany remarked.

"Really?" I answered.

Tiffany explained, "When we left your room last night, we weren't alone for more than a minute, and he had me on my knees sucking his cock. After he unloaded all over my tits, he started drinking and didn't stop until he passed out."

"That's not cool," I answered

"On top of that, the fucker snores incessantly, so after about an hour, I just curled up on the sofa and slept there," Tiffany explained.

"Sorry to hear that," I commented, knowing she had to be disappointed.

"So, how'd the silver fox treat you?" Tiff asked.

I smiled, "He took me for a late-night walk on the beach. Then after he got over his shyness, he showed me what great oral talents he has, and he finished by fucking me on one of the bar stools. I rewarded him with an awesome blowjob during the night while he was dreaming."

"Sounds like you got the best one of the lot," Tiffany remarked.

"I may have, and the bonus is that his cum is the sweetest I've ever tasted," I proudly admitted.

Tiffany giggled, "Maybe we could trade tonight."

"No way, hun, I've got grand plans for him tonight," I replied.

Mitch was approaching the shallow end again and stood up at the bottom of the steps. "Join me, ladies," he suggested.

I looked at Tiffany, who instantly said, "This suit has a snowball's chance in hell of staying put in the water."

I grinned, knowing she was right. "I think I'll take a dip," I said, knowing Mitch would be surprised if I joined him.

As I started toward the water, Tiffany asked. "Are we having dinner together tonight?"

"I'd like that, but let me run it by Mitch," I lied, knowing I was already planning a romantic dinner for two.

"Great, Angel, I think I will go check on James. Hopefully, he's recovered some from his hangover, and I'll get some hard cock for lunch," Tiffany remarked, making sure the tiny pale yellow triangles covered her nipples before standing to leave.

I watched as she walked toward the hotel; her magnificent, almost naked ass and long, sexy legs, not to mention her huge tits, drew the attention of every male in the area.

I timidly stepped down the stairs, dipping my foot under the water. "It's cold!" I exclaimed as Mitch watched me.

"You'll get used to it quickly," he promised.

As I stepped deeper into the chilly water, I smiled at him, "You said it was like bath water."

He giggled and replied, "What can I say? I like cold showers?"

The water was waist-deep when I stepped off the last of the stairs. I held my hands above the surface, trying to avoid the cold water.

"Just dive under and get completely wet," he suggested.

"I wasn't planning on getting my hair wet," I replied.

He giggled and then splashed water at me, "Wanna bet?" The splash missed its mark, but I still reacted like he had soaked me.

I slowly walked toward him, and he teased me by moving back toward the deeper water as I tried to catch up.

"I love the way you react to the cool water," he commented as he stared at my hard nipples.

As I neared where he waited, he reached out.

"Come on, let's go into the deep end," he said.

"And why would I want to go over there?" I asked, pointing to the other end of the pool.

He smiled and stretched his fingers toward me, wiggling the wrinkled tips at me. Mitch teased me, saying, "So I can play with your sweet tits. I know you want me to, but you've got to be underwater, or everyone will see."

"Like I'd care," I replied.

I must admit that my body was beginning to get used to the water, and I let my hands slip under the surface.

Mitch moved deeper into the pool, the water covering most of his curly chest hair.

"Come on, you can do it," he urged.

I did want his touch and knew that even in the cold water, it would send shivers up my spine. I half jumped, half dove toward him, letting my body sink below the surface. The water felt very refreshing, and as I surfaced, Mitch captured my hands and pulled me toward him. My hair cascaded everywhere, covering my face as well as my shoulders. I dipped backward and came up face first, clearing the hair off my face.

Mitch was smiling widely, knowing he had teased me into the pool. I moved closer to him.

"You're something, Mitchell Freeman," I remarked.

He reached out and placed his hands on my hips, then easily lifted me and brought my body against his. I circled my arms around his neck and pressed my soft tits against his chest, slowly moving my shoulders and rubbing my tits in the thick patch of silvery hair.

His eyes stared into mine, almost as if he was waiting for me to permit him.

"Kiss me, you fool," I whispered.

Our mouths met not in a tender, tentative kiss but in a passionate, soul-searching kiss, his tongue piercing my lips and searching out its sensual dance partner. I melted into his arms as he circled my waist, drawing our loins together. My toes barely touched the bottom as our kiss found a way to intensify. A soft moan escaped my throat as his gentle touch and passionate mouth caressed me. I could have stayed there in his arms, kissing him endlessly until my flesh wrinkled like a prune.

Mitch finally broke our kiss and moved his lips beside my head. Through dripping wet hair, he whispered, "You're so beautiful."

His words warmed me from the inside out, and I tilted my head toward his lips to feel his breath on my ear.

Mitch turned me around so I could face away from him and let my feet rest on the bottom. I instantly ground my ass back against his loins as his hands slid up to gently cup my tits. My already hard nipples poked at the fabric covering them. I needed to feel my nipples in his palms and reached for his hands, drawing them to the edge of my swimsuit so he could slide them beneath the fabric. His hands covered my nipples, this time flesh on flesh, the sensitive erect nubs slipping around in his soft palms.

"Your nipples get so hard," Mitch whispered in my ear.

I placed my hands over his and pressed them firmer against my flesh, urging him to be more aggressive, "Squeeze them," I implored him.

His hands tightened on my tits as he used the tip of two fingers to circle my nipples. A lustful moan escaped my lips as he squeezed both tits and pinched their nipples.

Our lusty foreplay had drawn the attention of several men and a few couples who enjoyed watching him pleasure my chest. "People are watching," Mitch said quietly in my ear.

"We should stop," I admitted, but hoped he'd continue.

Mitch slipped his hands from my tits and again lifted and turned me around. Before my toes reached the bottom of the pool, he drew me tightly against his body.

"I can't wait to get you alone later," he said.

I smiled at him, "I can't wait to seduce you."

His smile confirmed that was exactly what he wanted.

"Let's get out," I suggested.

Mitch nodded and moved to my side, letting his arm circle my waist. We began walking toward the steps at the shallow end. Before we got too far, I slid my hands over my breasts, making sure the fabric of my swimsuit was covering them.

As we stepped onto the deck, dripping wet, Simon, who was working the pool today, approached with two large beach towels. He handed both to Mitch as we stood beside our chaise lounges.

"Would you like a drink?" Simon asked.

I smiled at him, "I'd love one."

Mitch dropped his towel on the chaise lounge, and as he draped mine over my shoulders, he said, "Let us have two bottles of Perrier." His hand slid down my back and came to rest just above my ass.

"Excellent, sir," Simon replied as he turned and headed to get our drinks.

"I've gotta use the men's room," Mitch said as I sat on the chaise lounge.

"I'll be here trying to warm up," I replied.

Mitch grabbed his towel, and as he walked away, he used it to soak up the water on his body.

I stretched my legs out on the chaise lounge and lay back, allowing the towel to slip off my shoulders, the warm midday air already beginning to take the chill off my lush, sexy body.

Simon returned, "I have your Perrier Ma..." he paused and corrected himself, "Angel."

I turned my head and smiled to thank him for remembering my name. "Simon, you told me yesterday that if I needed anything, I should ask you," I remarked.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

"That's correct," he replied.

"This is going to sound strange, but could you possibly get me a couple of blank scorecards from two of the local golf courses and a supply of Viagra?" I asked.

He smiled at me. "Viagra?" he asked, with an almost surprised expression on his face.

"Yes, Viagra, I want to try a little experiment tonight," I replied.

I assumed Simon was usually asked to secure a supply of cocaine or pot, so his surprised expression didn't seem too out of line.

"I'll have to work on the Viagra. I can pick up the scorecards this afternoon when I get off," he explained.

"Well, I need the pills tonight," I commented.

Simon crouched down next to me. "Angel, illegal drugs are easy, but prescription drugs are a little more difficult, but I'll do my best," he said.

As Simon stood up, Mitch returned. He handed Simon a ten and said, "That'll be all."

"Thank you, sir," Simon answered with a grin, knowing Mitch would be in for a real treat later.

Mitch sat down on the chaise lounge next to me and commented, "Getting cozy with the staff?"

I looked toward him as he stretched his legs out. "Simon's a great guy; he's just trying to be helpful," I said.

"You're on a first-name basis with him?" Mitch questioned me.

I wasn't sure I liked the tone of his voice.

Mitch continued his questions in the same tone of voice. "Maybe you'd like to fuck him while I watch."

His statement pissed me off, and I said, "Maybe you'd like to fuck yourself."

Mitch grinned, which I found rather strange considering his suggestion, "I'm just kidding, Angel."

I cooled down but wondered about his statement, "Do you like to watch?" I asked.

"Watch what?" Mitch answered.

I giggled, hoping he was playing games with me. "Mitch, you just asked me if I'd like to fuck Simon while you watched."

He didn't reply directly to my question; instead, he asked, "Would you like to watch me fuck Tiffany?"

So his entire line of questions was to see if I'd mind if he fucked Tiff. "Do you wanna fuck her?"

"Do you wanna watch?" He replied, continuing his playful way of answering his own question.

I sat up and turned to face him, my feet resting on the deck between our chairs. "No, I don't want to watch you fuck Tiffany, I want to watch you fuck ME!" I replied.

He grinned and placed his hand on my knee. "Good, 'cause that's exactly what I want too."

As I reclined again on my chaise lounge, I commented, "Mitchell Freeman, you have a weird sense of humor."

He smiled and, in his best Popeye impression, answered, "I am what I am."

After a few minutes of complete silence, I decided to try to get our conversation started again.

"So, what would you like to do for dinner tonight?" I asked.

Mitch turned his head toward me, a smile spread across his lips as he spoke, "I hate Mexican food, so Taco Bell is out of the question."

"I was hoping for something more elegant," I answered.

"Do we want to invite the kids?" Mitch asked, wondering if a triple date might be something I'd enjoy.

I frowned at him, "I don't want to share you with anyone."

His smile confirmed that he agreed. "I do enjoy seafood, how about you?" he asked.

"I'd like that; yesterday, while exploring the resort, I saw a restaurant with a tank of live lobsters. A sign on the tank said, " Caribbean lobsters are the sweetest in the world," I recalled.

"That's odd; my experience is that rock lobsters taste saltier, and the tail meat isn't as tender as cold water lobster. I lean toward something more exotic in seafood. Grouper, wahoo, and especially swordfish are species that I like," he explained.

Mitch knew his seafood, so I suggested, "I think we should get dressed and have a romantic dinner for two in that restaurant."

"All this talk about food is making me hungry. Do you wanna grab some lunch?" Mitch asked.

"That sounds good. I think there is an outdoor café over that way somewhere." I replied, pointing back and over my head.

Mitch reached for my hand as he turned on his chaise lounge, then helped me stand. I grabbed my cover-up and slipped it on. He continued holding my hand as we walked in the direction I'd pointed.

"Damn, I forgot my shoes again," I exclaimed as I pulled my hand from his and walked back to slip my sandals on.

As I returned to where he was waiting, he smiled widely at me.

"You seem to always be running off to grab your shoes," he remarked.

I just giggled and accepted his outstretched hand.

The outdoor café is nestled between the two pools at the Royal Cancun and seats about thirty. Most of the tables were set for four, and the few that seated two were already taken. There didn't seem to be anyone greeting diners, so we found an open table and sat down.

"Good afternoon, I'm Wendy, and I'll be your server today," The cute blonde waitress said as she stopped beside our table.

"Hello, Wendy," Mitch replied as I checked out how nicely her shorts fit over her petite ass.

"Will you be having lunch?" Wendy asked.

"Yes," Mitch replied as he reached for the menu Wendy offered.

I grinned at her as she handed me a menu, and then I began reading what the café offered.

"Would you like a cocktail?" Wendy asked.

Mitch glanced at me. "I'd like an unsweetened iced tea," I said.

"I'll have the same with lemon," Mitch said.

"Very good; I'll be back in a few minutes to take your order," Wendy said as she turned and headed off.

"She's cute," I commented as Mitch scanned the menu.

He looked up and grinned. "My daughter is older than her."

I continued watching him as he returned his attention to the menu.

"You didn't tell me you had kids," I commented.

"You didn't ask," Mitch replied, looking up again.

"How many children do you have?" I questioned.

"Three daughters and a son; my youngest is twenty-seven," Mitch answered.

I did some quick math; if his youngest is twenty-seven, he likely has grandchildren, too. "So, are you a Grand Pop?" I asked with a smile on my lips.

He dropped his menu and looked into my smiling face, "Yes, three times over, and if you start calling me Pop Pop or Poppy, I'll send you packing," his smile confirmed that he wouldn't really do that.

I grinned and resisted the urge to reply, calling him Poppy.

As I was about to begin looking over the menu again, I noticed Jasmine and Avery approaching from the beach. She was wearing that same tiny white string bikini, which looked fabulous against her skin.

"It's Avery and Jasmine," I said, catching Mitch's attention.

Before he could react, Jasmine was standing between us. "Hey girl, having lunch?" she said.

"Hiya, Jasmine. Yes, we're grabbing a quick bite," I answered, glancing at Avery and then down to Mitch.

"Join us," Mitch suggested, surprising me somewhat.

Avery replied, "You sure it's not an inconvenience?"

"Not at all; we'd love the company," I lied.

Jasmine sat next to me, leaving Avery the chair across from me.

"That's a sexy swimsuit, Angel," Jasmine remarked.

I noticed Avery's lustful stare; his eyes focused on the deep cleavage exposed in the plunging V of my black swimsuit. For a moment, I regretted not fastening the buttons on the front of my cover-up, but I decided to allow Avery to thoroughly enjoy the same view of my tits that the other men had.

I glanced at Mitch again, and he was back to the menu.

"Thanks, Jasmine. I love your little number, too," I remarked just to change the subject while trying to divert Avery's eyes from my deep cleavage.

I have to assume Mitch noticed Avery staring at my tits because he spoke up, "Are we playing golf tomorrow morning?" he asked Avery.

"I would love to if this hot thing will let me outta bed," he replied as he placed his hand on Jasmine's forearm.

From his comment, I had to figure that since they had left our suite the night before, they had both enjoyed multiple orgasms and as many lines of coke.

Wendy returned with our drinks and asked, "Should I get two more menus?"

"They can share mine," I replied, knowing I'd most likely have the same thing that Mitch ordered.

Wendy placed our iced tea in front of us and then asked. "What would you like to drink?" Seeming a little frustrated that she'd need to go for another drink order.

Avery spoke for Jasmine. "Give us two Coronas."

She dashed off to retrieve their beers.

"So, are you enjoying your weekend?" Avery asked, directing his question to Mitch.

"Immensely!" Mitch exclaimed as he slipped his hand to my thigh under the table.

"Me too," Jasmine chimed in, grinning at Avery.

I just slid my hand over Mitch's and gently squeezed it, letting him know I was also enjoying myself.

Wendy returned carrying a tray that held two Coronas and a pair of frosted beer glasses and, after placing Avery and Jasmine's drinks in front of them, asked. "Are you ready to order?"

Mitch replied first, "We'll have the lobster Caesar salad."

I smiled and nodded my approval.

"Miss?" Wendy asked, looking toward Jasmine.

"Can I get a cheeseburger and fries?" she replied, giving away her fast-food addiction.

"I'll have the Ruben," Avery added.

"Very good; please let me know if I can freshen up your drinks," Wendy said before she walked away.

We made small talk while we waited for our food. Avery explained that he loved Mexican food and that they had plans to eat at a small café downtown. Mitch vaguely told them of our plans.

"Have you been on the beach?" Jasmine asked as she looked toward me.

"Mitch took me for a romantic star-lit walk on the beach last evening," I answered.

Jasmine giggled and then said. "I know it doesn't show, but I may have gotten too much sun this morning; I feel slightly burnt."

"I even covered everything exposed with sunscreen," Avery commented.

I figured he most likely covered even the tiny triangles of unexposed parts, too, judging from the grin on Jasmine's face.

Mitch sat back in his chair, listening to our conversation, not offering much until he laughed and remarked, "Damn, I must be getting old; I completely forgot about the opportunity to smear sunscreen all over you."

I just smiled, confirming that I had enjoyed his underwater massage much more, and squeezed his hand again to reinforce my smile.

Wendy and another waitress approached carrying two trays of food, and in short order, we were enjoying a savory lunch. The lobster Caesar salad was a delicious combination of dressing and salty rock lobster.

Jasmine, like most fast food addicts, doused her fries in ketchup. She removed the slice of onion from her burger and then devoured her lunch.

Wendy freshened up our iced tea and brought two more Coronas. "Are your lunches okay?" she asked.

"Wonderful," Mitch answered.

Wendy smiled at him, assuming he'd add her tip to the bill.

Mitch watched her walk away, apparently not too old to enjoy a young, tight, little ass. I noticed his gaze and slipped my hand to his thigh, giving it a firm squeeze. He dropped his hand over mine and moved it deeper between his thighs. I resisted the urge to fondle his cock, instead sliding my hand from under his and returning it to my lap as I savored a large chunk of lobster.

"So, what are you guys planning for the rest of the afternoon?" I asked, looking toward Avery.

"I think we've had enough sun, so I guess we'll just go up to our room and relax," he answered with a lascivious smile, indicating that relaxation was the furthest thing from his mind.

"What about you two?" Jasmine asked.

"I am thinking about taking a nap," Mitch announced.

"That doesn't sound like much fun," Avery remarked.

When I thought about it, perhaps a nap was perfect. I planned a long evening, and if Simon came through with my order for little blue pills, I expected it to extend toward dawn.

"A nap might be just what the doctor ordered," I chimed in.

Mitch looked at me with a somewhat surprised expression on his face.

Wendy returned with our check, which Mitch quickly grabbed. He added a healthy tip and then signed the check. "Thanks, Johnston," he commented, confirming he already had an expense account and that our lunch was compliments of the Senator Elect's war chest.

Avery and Jasmine thanked us for our hospitality, then scurried off to "relax."

As they walked off, Mitch leaned toward me. "Wanna bet they will be snorting coke and fucking each other silly in no time?"

I leaned back in my chair and grinned, "Aw, yes, the exuberance of youth, quantity instead of quality."

Mitch's wide smile acknowledged that, unlike them, our fucking would be of the highest quality.

After we left the table, we walked hand in hand, and as we exited the café, Mitch asked. "You don't mind if I take a nap?"

"Of course not, as long as you're okay with me relaxing by the pool while you sleep," I said.

"I'm good with that." He replied.

"Since you got me all wet earlier, and I'm not just talking about my hair, I'll shower before I wake you. How about I come up in two hours or so?" I suggested.

A lustful grin creased his lips. "You gonna wake me the same way you did this morning?"

I giggled, "You never know."

Our arms stretched out as Mitch headed up the path toward the hotel, I turned and walked toward the pool, and noticed Tiffany and James reclined on chaise lounges at the deep end, enjoying the warm sun.

I decided to join them.

"Angel, what's up, girl?" Tiffany said.

James was wearing a pair of white trunks and a green Notre Dame tee shirt, his eyes covered by dark sunglasses. Tiff was still in her yellow bikini but now sporting a delighted grin.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Please do," James spoke for them both.

I sat on the edge of the chaise next to James, he turned his head toward me, and even with his sunglasses hiding his eyes, I knew they were fixed on my tits.

Tiffany sat up and turned to face me with James between us.

"Where's Mitch?" She asked.

"He's taking a nap," I replied without going into any details as to why.

James laughed, "What'd you do, wear the old guy out?"

I curtly smiled and answered, "He wore me out."

"How's your weekend going?" I questioned.

"It started off a little rocky, but we're enjoying it now," Tiffany replied, her statement an apparent reference to James getting drunk and passing out the night before.

I discovered instantly that James was kind of an asshole when he chimed in, "Yeah, I used the other two holes earlier this afternoon."

His crass remark caused Tiffany to frown deeply.

I glanced around to ensure no other guests were within earshot before replying sarcastically, "What, you didn't fuck those heavenly tits?"

Tiffany smiled, thanking me for the attempt to put him in his place.

"Hell, Jimmy, maybe you'd like to fuck both our chests and then plaster our faces with your sticky load," Tiffany remarked.

I giggled and kept our conversation in the gutter where James liked it, "We could take turns deep-throating your cock too."

"He's pretty big, Angel, and his cum load is awesome," Tiffany remarked.

I noticed James fidgeting on his chaise, our dirty conversation causing his cock to harden.

"I can deep-throat any cock, it's my specialty," I explained.

Tiffany grinned and then looked at James, "Maybe Angel can teach me to throat your hard cock," she said.

We continued our verbal onslaught of his sexual senses as his cock started lifting his swim trunks off his loins.

"You know Tiff, I like to lie on the floor and have a sexy body like yours on top in a 69 while a man fucks you doggie style. I can lick his balls and shaft and your clit at the same time," I suggested.

She grinned, and I imagined she was thinking about me licking her clit, "And if Jimmy wants, he can slip his big hard cock in your mouth and throat fuck you too," she added.

James' cock was now completely erect, and he slipped his hand to it, adjusting the shaft to one side to give it more room to surge.

James either had a ménage a trios or fantasized about having one because he chimed in, "How about the two of you on the floor face to face, and I come up from behind and fuck both hot pussies."

We both looked at him and smiled, knowing that while he fucked us, we could be kissing and rubbing our tits together.

Tiffany leaned toward me and moved her hand to his cock, "Trust me, Angel, this cock is more than enough to satisfy us both."

I suddenly had the urge to fuck them both.

James took his sunglasses off and said. "Let's go right now, ladies. You can see I'm ready," his hand covered Tiffany's and moved it along the stiff shaft.

I smiled and burst his bubble, "All that screaming would surely wake Mitch, but he's planning on a round of golf tomorrow, so maybe an early morning ménage a trios might be fun."

Tiffany smiled, confirming she would love that.

"But what about this?" James remarked, looking down at his hard cock.

"I can take care of that," Tiffany replied.

"Gotta go!" James exclaimed as he turned toward Tiff and stood up, pulling her along.

"Have fun," I said as they headed for the doors.

Once he had recovered from his drunken stupor, James could satisfy Tiffany completely, and I couldn't wait to see if he could do the same to both of us.

This weekend was about to turn from great to fantastic, and I couldn't wait.

"Hi, Angel." A familiar voice spoke to my right.

I opened my eyes to see Simon's smiling face. "Have a seat, Simon," I suggested.

"I'm not supposed to, but I am off duty now," Simon replied as he looked around, checking for any supervisors. "I was able to fill out your request, but I only got four," he said.

"One should do the trick," I replied, smiling at him.

Simon tried his best not to look at my tits but his eyes dropped to my chest as he said, "I can't believe any man would need one of these if he's with you."

"Why, thank you for the compliment, but the Viagra is to improve his staying power. He has no problem getting it up, but I want to go for a four-hour erection," I admitted.

Simon giggled, "Do you want the number of the hotel doctor in case his erection lasts longer than four hours?"

You're a sweetheart, Simon; what do I owe you?" I asked.

"Would forty dollars be okay?" he replied.

"That's fine, hun, but I don't have any cash on me now," I answered.

"That's okay. I'm going to stop and pick up those golf scorecards you wanted on my way home today so I can bring them up to your room in the afternoon when I'm back on duty tomorrow," Simon explained.

"That would be great," I replied.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," Simon said as he turned to walk away.

I didn't have a watch, but two hours had passed since I sent Mitch off for a nap, so I slipped my sandals on, draped the cover over my shoulders, and headed for the resort doors.

Walking toward the elevators, I realized I didn't have a key card. I didn't want to chance that he was already awake, so I sidetracked to the front desk and asked for a spare, explaining why I needed it.

Fortunately, Maria was working the front desk. "We don't normally provide key cards to guests who don't have identification, but I remember you from yesterday, so I guess I can bend the rules a little," Maria said.

"You're a darling, Maria," I replied

She handed me a key card, and I thanked her again before returning to the elevator.

As I waited for the elevator, the fat, little Italian guy who had confronted me yesterday came through the doors from the beach. His wet trunks, still dripping, were wedged up between his thighs, and his pot belly drooped over the waistband of his swimsuit.

I considered walking away and waiting for another car but decided I could handle any unsavory remark he might make. I stepped inside and moved to the left. He followed, turning in the car's center as the doors slid quietly closed.

I reached out and pressed number seven, then said bluntly. "What floor?"

"Sex," he replied. I assumed he meant six and pressed the button below mine.

As the elevator began to rise, he spoke, "So what about it?"

"What about what?" I questioned.

His lecherous smile that had disgusted me yesterday returned, "What do I have to do to fuck you?"

I was stunned. This fat, old Italian was asking if he could fuck me. I decided I needed to put this bastard in his place once and for all. As I turned to face him, I slipped my hands to my cleavage, then peeled my suit off my tits. His eyes instantly widened, and it looked like they were about to pop from their sockets.

"There's only two ways you'll ever get to touch these. One would be when you come up with ten grand, and the other would be when pigs fly," I sharply shot back at him as I quickly covered my tits again.

He stared at my tits as he answered, "There's no fuck worth ten grand."

"Well, you better sprout a pair of wings then, you fucking pig," I instantly replied.

The car slowed at the sixth floor, and he began to move forward once the doors opened. His hand stopped the door from closing, and he turned to face me. "Fuck you bitch," he said.

As the doors closed again, I got the last word, "Not a chance, you pathetic little man," I said.

One floor up, I was still giggling as I exited the elevator. His eyes had gotten so large when I exposed my tits to him that I'm sure when he jerked off or fucked his wife later, he'd be imagining the little freebie I'd given him.

I slid the spare key card through the lock and was glad to see the little green light come on. I closed the door as quietly as possible and walked to the bedroom. Mitch was still napping, stretched out, and naked on the bed. The digital clock on the night table read 3:48 PM.

I wondered if he wanted me to wake him with my mouth again but decided that once was enough. Besides, I wanted to have him watch as I slithered toward his cock later when I would suck him to a complete erection. Before heading to the bathroom, I slipped the rolled-up tissue holding the Viagra under some of my clothes in the dresser.

I closed the bathroom door slowly and held the lever down to avoid making any noise. Once safely inside, I turned on the lights and the hot water. As I stripped out of my swimsuit, I noticed a distinct red hue on my flesh. Two white lines ran over my shoulders where the straps of my suit had protected me. "I should have used some sunscreen," I thought. I rinsed my swimsuit out, and, ringing it out, hung it on the back of the door to dry, knowing that tomorrow morning I could fold it and pack it away as I planned on wearing the white version on Sunday afternoon.

Steam began bellowing above the heavy shower curtain, and I reached in and turned on the cold water a little until the temperature reached my comfort level. I showered fairly quickly, shampooing my hair and lathering every part of my body with my favorite strawberry-scented bath gel. After rinsing off, I still smelled the fragrance of strawberries on my body.

As I stepped out of the shower, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. With my hair plastered tight against my scalp and my entire body glistening with droplets of water, I looked very sexy. I imagined that I could join Mitch in bed and seduce him now, but the thrill of watching me all evening until I again stood before him naked was something I wanted him to enjoy and remember for a very long time.

I patted my body dry, then wrapped the damp towel around my head and used a dry one to cover my body from the armpits down to mid-thigh. I knew the sound of my blow dryer would wake him, so I waited to do my hair.

He was still stretched out on the bed, lying on his back, his cock resting on one thigh. I sat down on the edge of the bed and gently touched his arm. "Mitch, it's time to wake up," I said softly. He stirred a little but didn't open his eyes. I moved my hand up to his shoulder and gently ran the tips of my nails along his arm. "Mitch," I said a little louder.

His eyes slowly opened, and I slipped my hand into his. "It's a little after four, baby."

He smiled and rolled toward me, his free hand lightly touching my thigh below the towel.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked.

"Yes, I slept very soundly," he answered as his eyes and smile widened in unison.

He reached up and pulled the towel from my head. "You know we could stay here and make love all night," he suggested.

"But I have something extraordinary planned for us tonight," I remarked, giving him a quick wink and a sexy smile.

"I need a shower," Mitch said.

"I'm all done in there, so please take your time. I have to dry and style my hair while you're showering," I replied.

He disappeared into the bathroom, and I headed for the dresser to retrieve my blow dryer and curling iron. Before I turned the blow dryer on, Mitch stuck his head around the door. "Did I tell you how sexy you smell?" he remarked.

My strawberry bath gel appealed to his senses. "Thanks; I'm always aiming to please," I answered as my finger pushed the button, starting my blow dryer.

Mitch smiled and pulled his head back into the bathroom, closing the door.

I almost always dry my hair the same way, giving it the sensuous waves that accent my face, but tonight, for added appeal, I was planning on a few tighter ringlets near the bottom on either side of my head. As I turned the blow dryer off, I couldn't hear the shower running, so I assumed Mitch was finished.

I plugged my curling iron in, and while I waited for it to heat up, I started my make-up. I only needed a hint of blush since my cheeks already had a rosy color from the hours I spent outside this afternoon. I wanted my eyes to hypnotize him, and I gave them a smoky light gray shadow with dark eyeliner and extra mascara to extend my lashes.

Mitch came out of the bathroom wearing a towel around his waist and a tiny dab of tissue on his jawline just as I curled my first ringlet.

"Cut myself shaving," he explained.

I grinned and asked. "Were you in a hurry?"

"Well, you told me you had special plans for tonight, and I love surprises," he replied.

I just smiled, confirming that my unique plans would be something he'd enjoy.

Guys are lucky; they can dress quickly and be ready for an evening out in no time, and Mitch is no exception. He chose a light gray suit and a white shirt.

Mitch asked as I started curling the second ringlet. "Which tie do you like?"

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments