Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Margaret makes special plans to enjoy a Thursday night football game. Looking to expand her horizons she checks off one sexual bucket list item of hers to enjoy some BBC."

By mid-season, I'd settled into a routine of seeing Sam on Sundays and hooking up with Mark during Monday Night Football.

Sam proved to be a passionate lover, preparing all kinds of romantic settings at his place and taking the time to make sure I was delighted before worrying about his pleasure. His beautiful cock continued to fit all three of my pleasure pots perfectly. He took a profound liking to anal sex, like most men, especially doggie style. By the eighth week of the regular season, my ass had molded itself to the shape of his bulging cock, and I looked forward to his weekly assaults from behind.

Mark, on the other hand, was only interested in a quick wham-bam type of fucking. I often had time to do a little shopping before meeting him where ever for a quick hot fuck which was perfectly okay with me since I'd have something to bring home, proving to my zombied husband that I was going shopping.

Both of my new lovers couldn't wait for me to pleasure their cocks with my mouth and throat, and as the season progressed, I felt I'd become somewhat of an expert at sucking cock. I know I loved the feel of throbbing cock meat in my mouth and the awesome taste of a man's cum load.

Week nine of the season allowed me to have a special night out since the league had a Thursday night game scheduled. After two months of meeting up with my two new lovers, I decided it was time for a little one-night excitement.

After a quick dinner, Barry announced that he was going over to Jim's place to watch the game.

"Okay, I may catch a movie or something," I said as he stood up from the dinner table.

"Could be a late night Peg," Barry said, adding. "The game doesn't start til 8."

"No problem, honey. I'll try for an eight o'clock show, so we should be home about the same time,” I replied.

Barry headed off to the den with the sports section, and I cleaned up the dishes, loaded the dishwasher, and started it.

When I finished, I walked into the den, and Barry looked up from his paper.

I smiled as I approached him, letting my hips sway seductively with each step. Barry noticed and folded the paper, placing it on the end table beside his favorite chair.

I moved to one side of his legs and slowly sat in his lap. Wiggling my ass against his thighs, I said. "Wanna skip the game and have a little fun tonight, baby?"

Barry smiled and said, “But  Jim and the guys are expecting me."

I felt my face flush with anger. "Too bad I would have let you cum in my mouth," I said, realizing I wasn't going to seduce him.

"Want me to wake you when I get home, Margaret?" Barry offered, knowing it had been weeks since he last slammed his fat cock inside me.

"What so you can have your game and fuck me too?" I growled.

Barry knew he'd pissed me off and didn't try to make things right. "Well, maybe you'll still be horny tomorrow night,” he offered.

If he only knew that I hadn't been the least bit horny since the preseason when I first started finding cock that wasn't so interested in football.

I grabbed the paper and got up. "I'll just find a movie or something to keep me occupied tonight while you're having fun at Jim's," I said.

As I thumbed through the paper looking for the movie show times, I realized that I'd just slipped up a little offering that maybe something besides a movie would keep me busy tonight. I hoped Barry hadn't caught it or believed that something would be another shopping trip.

Barry stood up and moved behind me, his hands resting on my hips. "We'll go out tomorrow night for dinner, then come back here for a nice romantic evening together,” he promised, whispering in my ear.

"I'd like that, baby," I replied as I folded the paper and dropped it back on the table.

"Have fun at Jim's," I said as I moved away from him toward the stairs.

"Should be a great game tonight," Barry said as I left the room.

I was still pissed off at him as I made my way upstairs to our bedroom. I thought to myself. "Fuck the movie. I am going to go out and see if I can find some other football zombie that could be torn away from his addiction by the chance of fucking some strange pussy."

After two months of sex with Sam and Mark, it was time for some new excitement. Something quick, hard, and fast perhaps. I giggled to myself as I thought, maybe even some black meat. Now, that's what I call exciting.

As I slipped out of my clothes and stood before the full-length mirror on the inside of my closet door, viewing my lush body clad only in a black lace thong and bra set, I thought. "So where do I find a nice thick black cock?"

In an instant, it dawned on me. In a sports bar, there would certainly be any number of potential black cocks hanging around watching the game that would jump at the chance of fucking a creamy white MILF instead of watching twenty-two grown men beat on each other for three hours.

Not wanting to draw too much attention to myself and look like I was headed to a dark movie theater, I slipped on a pair of jeans and a bulky sweater with a pair of tennis shoes. If Barry noticed me, he'd think I was headed to a movie.

This wasn't exactly the kind of outfit I'd typically choose if I were going out on the prowl, so I slipped a small bottle of perfume into my purse so when I got to the sports bar, I'd at least smell seductive even if I wasn't looking the part.

I mussed up my hair and added a bit of gel but held off on any more lip gloss until I got out of the house.

"I'm outta here," I announced as I crossed in front of the doorway to the den, where Barry was back to reading his paper.

"Have a good night, Peg,” he replied without looking up from the paper.

As I backed the Benz out of the garage, I decided I would drive across town to Flannagan's Pub instead of the sports bar a couple of miles from home. There was less chance I'd run into someone I or Barry knew across town.

Flannagan's parking lot was almost full when I pulled in. I found a space in the back row and stopped the Benz. Flipping down the visor, I looked at my reflection in the vanity mirror. I thought. "Do I really wanna go through with this? Do I really wanna go in here and try to seduce some strange man? Do I really wanna let some unknown black stud stuff me full of hard cock." I grinned at myself as I thought. "Absolutely!"

Some pink lip gloss, a squirt of perfume behind each ear, and one between my lush tits for good measure, and I was ready for the challenge.

Walking across the lot toward the entrance, I noticed many pickup trucks and SUVs, not to mention the row of motorcycles in the spaces outside the door. Maybe Flannagan's was too much of a redneck bar for any brothers to hang there. I'd soon find out.

I pushed the door open and stepped inside. Hardly anyone in the place that was packed noticed me as I entered. They were all engrossed in conversation or too busy sloshing down bottles of beer to see one lonely MILF come in.

The place was smoke-filled, loud, and smelled of spilled beer. A baker's dozen flat-screen TVs were all tuned into the pregame show, and at first glance, every male in the place was as white as Larry the Cable Guy and most likely waiting for the chance to utter his favorite phrase, "Git er Done."

As I walked toward the bar, I thought. "Maybe I'd have to settle for some fat redneck cock instead."

Nearing the bar, I spotted an empty stool. Unfortunately, it was between two groups of good old boys wearing flannel shirts, tight jeans, and biker boots. It was not the best place to sit if I was going to attract the attention of a black stud if one was actually in the place.

I passed on sitting where I'd be between red-neck book ends and instead found a seat at a high table near the back of the place below one of those flat screens mounted on the wall. I don't usually smoke but carry a pack for the occasional time when a cigarette helps relax me, so I pulled the pack out of my purse and placed it on the table.

"What can I get ya?" the young waitress asked as she approached.

Normally, I'd order a glass of white wine or some fruity drink, but in this place, I figured to go with the flow. "How about a draft," I replied.

"Bud, Coors, or Yuengling?" she quickly replied.

Not knowing much about beer, I chose the one I was most familiar with. "Bud, please," I replied.

"Got ya," she answered as she turned to walk away.

As I waited for her to return, I tried surveying the place. Every face was white, and the few women seemed attached to their men at the hip. Perhaps I'd have one beer, then try another place.

As the game started, the youthful waitress returned with my beer. "You here to watch the game?" she asked as she placed the pilsner glass on a coaster before me.

I grinned at her and replied. "Actually, I'm here to watch the men watching the game."

She smiled at me, then leaned closer to say. "Well, be careful; by halftime, these guys can get pretty rowdy."

As I listened to her advice, I noticed the door from outside swing open. A huge black man stepped through and stopped to survey the place.

"Think I may have found what I'm looking for. Thanks." I said.

She turned her head and instantly saw the same burly black stud I noticed.

"Franklin!" She exclaimed, obviously knowing the target of my challenge.

I grinned at her as she continued. "He's a big dude, hun. You sure you're up to it?"

My continued grin told her I was willing to try.

"Good luck with that one, hun,” she remarked.

She turned and walked away, and I thought I noticed her shaking her head as she did.

Franklin must be nearly six feet eight inches tall. Strong, wide shoulders and closely cropped hair. As he approached the bar, his brilliant smile caught my attention. He spoke with nearly everyone he passed, telling me he was a regular at Flannagan's.

He leaned into the bar beside the waitress station and ordered a beer. The bartender handed it to him as he leaned down to listen to something my young waitress was telling him.

His smile broadened as she spoke, and he turned to look in my direction. I smiled widely at him, then lifted my glass to take a healthy gulp of its amber contents.

Franklin again looked at the young girl and then spoke next to her ear before turning and facing the bar.

I didn't expect him to come running across the place just because he was told I was interested in him, but for the next several minutes, he never returned his attention to me. He wore black dress pants and a black tee shirt under an equally black sports coat. The only thing not black about this huge stud of a man was his brilliant white smile and the gold jewelry that adorned every finger.

When he didn't glance at me again for several minutes, I figured he wasn't interested in what the young waitress had told him. I can't blame him. After all, I certainly wasn't dressed to impress such an astounding black stud.

As I finished my beer, I thought I would leave when the waitress approached with a fresh pilsner glass full of Bud.

"I didn't order another beer," I said.

She smiled and replied, "This one's on Franklin."

I returned her smile with one of my own, then said. "Well, thank the fine gentleman for me."

"I will,” she answered, then added. "But Franklin is anything but a gentle man." Her pause between the words gentle and man made it clear she had first-hand knowledge of his sexual personality.

Her warning did little but excite me about the possibility of rough sex with such a monster of a man.

I watched as she returned to her station and spoke up toward Franklin's ear. His brilliant white smile again flashed as he turned and raised his beer bottle, toasting my appreciation of his gesture.

While I still had his undivided attention, I slipped my purse over my shoulder and slid off the stool. Franklin turned to face me as I walked toward him, trying to walk as seductively as possible, wearing tennis shoes. His eyes watched intently as I approached.

"Thank you, Franklin," I said, raising my glass toward him again.

"You're welcome,” he replied, extending the most enormous hand I'd ever seen.

I placed my tiny hand in his, and as we shook hands, I said. "I'm Margaret; pleased to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," Franklin replied.

I seized the opportunity to let this incredible specimen of African American male know where I hoped the evening would go and said, "Hopefully, the pleasure won't be all yours." A broad, flashy smile on my lips.

His raised eyebrows acknowledged that he understood completely what I meant, and he wasted no time responding by slipping his hand around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

Franklin stood a good ten inches taller than me, and I strained to look up at his face. I didn't try to move away and pressed my hip against his thigh.

He leaned down and spoke directly into my ear. "What brings you to this dump of a place, Margaret?"

"Football," I replied.

"You like watching football?" He asked.

"Hate it!" I answered and then added. "But I like men, and football attracts men."

Franklin smiled again, and from my proximity, his smile seemed to warm the air between us.

"I had a shot at the pros, but I tore up my knee my senior year at State and had to give up those dreams,” Franklin offered.

"Too bad,” I replied, then added, "You certainly look like a football player."

"Fortunately, my coach had rules about studying, and I was able to land a good job after graduation, and now I don't have to worry about what I'll do after a pro career,” he explained.

By this time, it was nearly half-time, so when Franklin finished his beer and leaned down to ask, "Wanna blow this place?"

I was more than happy to agree. I smiled and replied. "Yes, let's blow this place, and then I can blow you."

His eyebrows raised again, and he let his hand slip down from my waist to grasp my ass gently.

"You're one hell of a MILF, Margaret," Franklin said.

I laughed, then replied. "You're the second man who thinks I'm a MILF. I'm glad you like fucking mothers."

Franklin threw a twenty on the bar, waved to the bartender and our waitress, and then motioned with his massive hand toward the door. I was amazed at the size of his fingers; they must have been over six inches long.

As Franklin pulled the door open for me, I touched his hand. "Is it true what they say about the size of a man's hand?" I asked.

Franklin smiled and asked, "What is it exactly that they say, Margaret?"

I grinned and replied. "Well, I've heard that the size of a man's hand is a direct correlation to the size of his cock."

As we stepped out into the chilly night air, he took my hand and moved it to his crotch. "You tell me, baby," Franklin said as he pressed my hand against his cock.

I turned to face him, keeping my hand firmly pressed against his cock. Looking up into his face, I said. "I can't wait to feel this throbbing in my mouth."

"You're quite the little slut aren't you?" Franklin remarked.

I giggled and replied. "Only during football season.”

As we walked across the lot, Franklin asked. "Where do you wanna go, Margaret?"

"Well, my place is out. How about yours?" I asked in reply.

"My car's right here,” he said, pointing to a gleaming black Chrysler 300 sedan.

I didn't mention that he had parked right next to my Benz.

He opened the passenger side door, and I immediately noticed that Franklin had the driver's seat repositioned to give him the necessary legroom.

I slipped into the dark gray leather bucket seat and watched as this monstrous black stud walked around the front of the car. While I watched, I thought perhaps it wasn't a good idea to drive off to parts unknown with this total stranger, but something told me I shouldn't let him know the Benz beside us was mine.

I decided it would be best to just be a quick suck-n-fuck with him.

As Franklin settled into the driver's seat, I turned to face him and reached between his mammoth solid thighs. Finding his cock shaft, I began stroking my hand along the entire length.

"I think I'd like to suck this big cock right here and now,” I whispered.

He grinned and replied. "Go for it.”

My tiny fingers found the tab of his zipper and pulled it down. Franklin reached down and undid his belt and opened the clasp on the front of his slacks.

"You gonna need a little more room." He said.

My hand slipped beneath the elastic waistband of his boxers and found the growing shaft of his cock. It instantly began to pulse and surge, hardening under my delicate touch.

Franklin lifted his hips and pushed his slacks down around his knees, and as he settled back down into the leather bucket seat, I pulled his massive cock out of his boxers.

My fingers hardly circled the thick shaft, and as I stroked him, it continued to swell and grow in length.

"My God, how big does it get!" I exclaimed as it stood a good nine inches above my hand.

He grinned again and said. "Biggest one you'll ever have."

Its surging shaft was topped with a wide flaring corona and a colossal head. My mouth watered in anticipation of trying to take his enormous cock inside. I knew already I'd never be able to take the whole thing. That gargantuan cock head would rip my throat apart if I tried to swallow it.

I kicked off my tennis shoes and opened my jeans, pushing them down off my legs. Turning more toward him, I got up on my knees and moved my mouth over his now rock-hard cock.

"Suck it!" Franklin demanded.

Opening my lips as wide as possible, I slipped them around his huge cock head and over the flaring corona.

Franklin moaned deeply as the warmth and wetness of my mouth surrounded his cock head. His cock tasted pungent, with a twang of urine distinctly noticeable at first. My wet mouth quickly absorbed the taste, and I swallowed, letting it coat my throat.

I steadied myself with one hand while I used the other to jack his cock and massage his equally huge balls.

My lips and tongue worked over his cock head, coating it with a shimmering film of hot saliva. As I pressed more of his cock inside my mouth, his huge hand came to rest on the back of my head.

"Suck it!" he repeated.

I let him slip from my mouth and used my tongue and moist lips to spread the hot saliva over the entire length of his cock shaft, lifting his balls to lick and suckle at them when I reached the base of his huge cock.

Franklin moved his left hand to my head and slid his right down my spine to my ass. He had no trouble slipping his long middle finger past my ass and into the wet folds of my already twitching pussy.

His finger found my clit, and he quickly applied rotating pressure on the hard nub. I cooed softly as his finger worked its magic on my clit.

Again, taking his cock in my mouth, I sucked hard on the head, drawing my cheeks in tightly around it as I fucked him with my hot wet mouth.

"God damn, woman, that feels fuckin' good!" Franklin exclaimed.

His finger drove in and out of my wet pussy, and each time he reached maximum penetration, I sucked harder on his cock.

I wanted this massive black cock buried inside me. I wanted to ride this incredible black stallion until he exploded inside me. I had to feel that beautiful black cock head slamming into my cervix, that surging black cock shaft stretching my pussy to the hilt.

And I begged him. "Fuck me, baby. Gimme this big, black cock now."

He almost lifted me over him. My head pressed against the headliner, I reached down and pulled the fabric of my thong out of the way.

Franklin grasped his throbbing shimmering cock and directed it to my pussy lips.

"YES, BABY!" I screamed as it speared my pussy. My mouth found him, and I was instantly filled with tongue. I sucked it just like I'd sucked his incredible cock moments earlier.

I slowly lowered myself on it until I felt the rock-hard head bump into my cervix. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted a little. He filled me, pressing rock-hard cock meat against my G-spot and stretching my wet flesh wider than any cock had before.

Franklin moaned as I plunged over him again, this time slamming the head into my cervix.

"Oh, my God, it's so big!" I exclaimed.

Franklin's huge hands moved under my ass cheeks, and he lifted me until my head again pressed into the headliner. I groaned soulfully as I plunged on him again, driving his cock head against my cervix.

I rode him like that for what seemed an eternity over, and over; his strong hands lifted me, and over and over, I plunged over him. My pussy tingled and involuntarily flooded with fuck juices.

"Fuck me slut!" he hissed.

My mouth again found him, but this time, it was me who plunged my tongue between his full lips.

Franklin moaned and began sucking my tongue just as I had sucked his.

His hands slid from my ass and pressed between us to grope at my tits through the fabric of my tee and bra.

"Oh, God, yes!" I exclaimed as his vast hands handled my tits roughly.

He slipped his hands down and, with one fluid motion, turned my tee shirt inside out and over my head.

I leaned back against the steering wheel and quickly undid the clip that held the cups together, exposing my naked tits to his mammoth hands.

"Squeeze them, Franklin," I begged.

His hands covered my tits completely, squeezing the soft flesh and taut nipples hard at first, then slower and softer.

I cooed as he massaged my tit flesh. All the while, I continued bouncing up and down on his throbbing, rock-hard, massive, black cock.

My entire body tingled except for my loins which began to go numb from the incredible fucking his cock was giving me.

"Make me cum!" I pleaded.

His hips began thrusting upward just a little each time I drove my aching slippery flesh down over his huge cock.

"That's it, baby fuck me good!" I exclaimed.

In an instant, my loins convulsed, and my climax crashed over me. I reached out and wrapped my arms around his massive strong neck and rode his incredible cock over the peak of orgasm. My pussy flooded with juices, our fucking taking on a sloshing slippery sound.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed.

I could feel the juices splashing out of me every time I ground my twitching pussy down over him.

Our loins smeared with orgasmic juice, I continued grinding my soaking wet, tingling pussy on his beautiful black shaft.

Franklin gasped, grabbed my hips, and drove his swollen cock deeper inside me than before. He held me firmly there, impaled on his rock-solid colossal cock.

A deep guttural, throaty groan escaped his lips as he began cumming. It took less than a second for his mammoth balls to pump me full of searing hot thick cum.

"Yes, gimme all your hot sauce!" I begged.

His beautiful, black cock surged over and over each time, shooting more hot cum into my flooded pussy. Each time it twitched, the head rubbed over my cervix, and the flaring corona pressed tighter against my G-spot.

"Ah!" Franklin groaned as I clenched my muscles tightly around his cock, wanting to extend his pleasure as long as possible.

His twitching subsided as his balls drained themselves into my overflowing cunt.

I could feel our combined juices flow from me, and I was sure they had run down over his drained ball sack and stained the leather seat.

Once I knew his orgasm was complete, I lifted off his beautiful black cock, and as it slapped against his abdomen, I dropped down into his lap, capturing the length of shimmering cock between our loins.

I slowly ground my pelvic mound against him, smearing the fluids from his cock onto my belly. If I had room, I would have loved to drop my mouth to it and lick him clean.

MelisaGReen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGReen

His huge hands moved up and down my back, massaging every inch with one movement.

"What a fuck,” Franklin whispered.

I kissed his neck and whispered in reply. "What a cock!"

When I first saw his incredible cock, I thought it would rip me apart, but my mouth and pussy stretched to accept him, almost as if they were molding putty.

I kissed his neck again and asked, "Franklin, tell me how big it is."

He turned and pressed his full lips against my mouth for a moment, then said. "Twelve inches. And you took almost all of it," he quickly added, "Not many can either."

I slowly slid off his lap and flopped down in the passenger seat again. Looking out the windshield, I reached over and grasped his still-hard cock, gently stroking the shaft and running my fingertips around the corona and head.

Franklin moaned softly as my delicate fingers moved skillfully over his still very sensitive cock.

I wondered to myself. "What would it be like to have a twelve-inch rock-hard cock stuffed in my ass? How deep down my throat could I swallow such a huge cock?" I wondered if any woman had ever tried to take every beautiful twitching inch of his cock in her throat.

I asked. "Hey, has any woman ever deep-throated all of it?"

Franklin chuckled and replied. "Not voluntarily."

I turned to face him again and said. "I can imagine laying on my back with my head dangling over the edge of the bed and having you stuff that beautiful black cock down my throat."

He smiled at the thought of doing just that.

"Just imagine your balls slapping against my face as you throat fuck me. I'd reach back and grab your ass and pull you deeper, swallowing every fucking inch of this monster,” I continued as my hand stroked the entire length of his thirteen-inch pillar of sex.

"When can we do that, Margaret?" Franklin asked with an inquisitive tone in his voice.

I thought for a moment, then said. "Next time there is a game on Thursday night."

"I'm there, babe!" He exclaimed, turning more toward me.

"I can hardly wait," I replied as I slowly traced my middle finger from my lip down over my chin to my neck, trying to measure how deep a twelve-inch cock would reach down my throat.

I circled his enormous cock with my soft fingers, stroking it softly from mid-way up the shaft to the flaring corona. "Sure hope this fits," I remarked.

"It will," Franklin replied quickly.

I released his massive member and began pulling my jeans back on. Somehow he tucked his cock back inside his slacks, and as I slipped my shirt back over my head, Franklin reached up above the sun visor and pulled a business card out. "Here's my card, Margaret," he said, handing the card to me.

I glanced at the card but, in the dim light, could not read what was printed on it. I slipped it inside my pocket and smiled at him as I said. "I'll have to hide this so my ass-hole husband doesn't find it."

Franklin nodded his agreement, then said. "Make sure you call me next time there's a Thursday night game.

"Count on it, baby!" I replied.

Franklin smiled at me as I opened the door and slipped out of his car. Before closing the door, I leaned down and said. "Thanks for the quickie, Franklin."

"No problem," he answered.

He watched me as I walked around the front of his car and pressed the remote, unlocking and activating the interior lights of my Benz parked next to his ride.

As I rounded the left front corner of my Benz, his window glided down.

"You drive a Benz, Margaret?" He asked.

I stopped and looked over the hood. "I like classy rides," I remarked.

His bright smile flashed at me before he replied. "I like classy women."

"Next time, I'll show you what classy women are all about," I answered.

I slid into the driver's seat and started the Benz. Before backing out of the space, I looked over at Franklin and flashed a bright smile, waving goodbye simultaneously.

He returned the smile and held his hand to his ear in the shape of a phone, reminding me to call him next time the league scheduled a Thursday night game.

As I drove toward home, I imagined just precisely what it would feel like to have his mammoth cock stuffed down my throat. I'd have to remember to bring along some lube to make the task easier.

If my throat felt like my pussy did after fucking him, I'd be one satisfied MILF.

I steered the Benz into our driveway a short time later and was surprised to find Barry's car in the garage when I pushed the door opener. My mind instantly raced, trying to figure out how I'd get past him so I could shower off the odor of Franklin's massive black cock and our combined fuck juices before Barry noticed.

I opened the door to the kitchen and found Barry standing at the counter. He turned and said. "Hi, Peggy."

I could smell my black lover's scent as I stepped inside and replied. "You're home early."

"Yeah, the game was a blowout, so I bugged out early," Barry explained his being home early.

He continued, "Thought maybe we'd have a little fun." A shit-eating grin appeared on his lips.

"Oh, you did?" I questioned him.

His grin disappeared as I strolled past him and headed toward the hall and stairs.

I assume he figured I'd just automatically drop to my knees and start sucking his fat cock. But if he were going to get anything from me tonight, he'd have to earn it.

As I climbed the stairs, I looked over my shoulder. Barry was standing in the hall, watching me. "I'm gonna shower, Barry, then we'll see about any fun happening."

Before he could reply, I was in the bath and closed the door. Quickly stripping out of my tee shirt and jeans, I noticed the small triangle of fabric that covered my loins was pasted to my skin. Franklin's cum, along with my fuck juice, was still smeared on my skin. I peeled the soiled thong off and quickly dropped it down the laundry shoot along with the rest of my clothing.

As I adjusted the shower water temperature, I thought how close I'd just come to having Barry find out precisely what I had been doing on those nights he was so engaged with his football games. I'd have to be more careful in the future if I didn't want to lose my golden ticket.

Stepping into the warm shower, I quickly lathered myself, replacing the pungent odor of sex with the sweet smell of scented soap. I had just finished shampooing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open.

"You want some company?" Barry asked.

I turned and slid the shower curtain aside to find my husband standing in front of me, naked as a jaybird. His hand slowly stroking his fat cock.

Barry and I had enjoyed sex in the shower many times before, but it had been a few years since we made love under the warm water.

I smiled widely at him and nodded yes as I stepped to one end of the tub to give him room to join me.

The warm shower water cascaded over my back and shoulders as he stepped in with that same shit-eating grin on his lips.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked as Barry closed the curtain with his free hand.

His hand shook his growing erection as he suggested. "How about a little wet oral sex, Peggy."

Knowing his much smaller cock would probably flop around inside my Franklin-stretched pussy I was more than happy to agree, smiling my agreement to my horny football zombie of a husband.

I tilted my head back, letting the warm water run over my face as I knelt before his swelling cock.

Barry moved forward, releasing his grip on his cock, and asked. "Me first?"

I nodded yes and reached out to place one hand on either hip pulling him closer to me so the water would splash on both my face and his fat cock at the same time.

Barry placed his hands just above mine on his hips and stared intensely at me as I drew his erection toward my shimmering lips.

I dipped my head and gave his wet cock a long sensual lick from the base where his balls hung up to the tip, taking extra time to circle the soft flesh of his corona once before pressing the tip of my tongue against the tiny slit at the tip of his cock head.

Barry moaned soulfully as my tongue spread his cum slit open. I knew what drove him crazy and was determined to show him what he'd been missing while he sat watching football all season.

His cock was now fully erect and stood at attention. There was no need for me to guide it to my lips. Its throbbing head was poised directly in front of my wet mouth.

I looked up at him as I parted my shimmering lips. His eyes filled with wanton lust in anticipation of me taking his fat cock inside my hot wet mouth.

Keeping my eyes fixed on his and with streams of warm water showering over my face, I asked. "May I?" Barry instantly nodded yes, and I opened my lips and took his swollen cock head between them.

His gruff moan acknowledged that he wanted my warm wet lips surrounding his throbbing cock head.

"Oh, baby!" Barry exclaimed as I closed my lips around the shaft just below his flaring corona.

I sucked hard on just the head, moving my tongue around the soft flesh as I did.

"That's it, Peggy!" Barry moaned

I pulled on his hips but kept my head perfectly still, drawing more of his swollen fat cock inside my mouth.

Barry moaned again.

Slowly I pulled him toward me until my nose was nestled against the curly patch of pubic hair above his cock shaft. His cock didn't reach the back of my throat, but it pulsed strongly in my mouth.

I opened my lips wide and extended my tongue outside my lips to lick at his balls as he surged inside my hot, wet mouth.

Sliding my hand up over his, I slowly withdrew his rock-hard erection from my warm oral cavity. Shower water cascaded over my face and his cock as it slipped from my sensual oral grasp.

I smiled at him as I lifted his hands from his hips to either side of my head.

"Face-fuck me," I suggested.

I felt his grip tighten on either side, and I let my hands drop to my sides, opening my mouth to his advance.

"Christ Peg, you're so fucking sexy!" Barry exclaimed.

His throbbing cock stood at attention a minuscule distance from my wanton mouth as he slowly pulled my head toward him.

It slipped between my lips, and I kept my mouth open wide. His strong hands pulled me further onto his aching cock. My open mouth filled with warm water before I softly closed my lips around his cock shaft, bathing him in a mixture of warm water and hot steamy saliva.

I moaned deeply as he pressed my nose into his pubic patch and swished the sexy mixture of fluids around his fat cock.

Barry held my head firmly in place under the stream of warm water as he slowly pulled his hips back until his throbbing cock head popped from my lips.

I looked up at him and pleaded. "Fuck my mouth, baby!"

His grip on my skull tightened, and in an instant, my nose was again pressed tightly into his pubic mound. I felt his fat cock surge and press into the tight opening of my throat.

The sensation of his cock invading even the opening of my throat brought a soulful moan from deep within my being. Barry's cock surged again, and he pulled even harder on my head, trying to make it past the tight opening to my throat.

His cock head teased my throat, but it just didn't have the length to invade the soft, warm flesh beyond the tight ring of flesh at the back of my mouth.

I moaned again as he slowly withdrew and again plunged his fat cock between my lips.

"Suck it, Peggy!" Barry exclaimed as he pulled back again.

I closed my mouth tight around his throbbing member and sucked hard on the swollen cock flesh as he pressed my wet mouth over it again.

His grip and the speed at which he face-fucked me intensified as we both anticipated what was about to happen.

I let my muscles go limp and just became his oral fuck toy letting him control the increasing speed at which he drove his throbbing fat cock into my mouth, only gasping air when his bulging cock head slipped from between my shimmering hot lips for an instant between deep plunges into my mouth.

"God, Peggy!" Barry nearly screamed.

My eyes replied that I wanted him to continue and give me the pent-up load of sperm I knew his balls would produce.

Barry's wonderful fat cock slammed over and over again into my mouth, swelling to climatic size and spreading the tight ring of flesh at the opening of my throat.

He moaned deeply as his orgasm approached, and I reached up to grab his hips firmly and pull him against my throat. His cock surged and delivered a thick stream of cum directly into my throat.

"Cumming!" He screamed.

Hot thick cum exploded from his cock and filled my mouth. I swallowed every drop I could, but his balls delivered more cum than they had ever before. It oozed from the corners of my mouth and ran down my chin, mixing with the warm water of our sexy shower.

I held him firmly in place, the tiny cum slit pressed against the opening of my throat. Each time his cock spewed another shot of thick hot cum, it shot into my throat, and I happily swallowed every drop.

"Fuckin A!" Barry exclaimed.

His cum tasted salty and was very thick, and coated the hot flesh of my throat as I swallowed it.

"Drink that hot cum!" Barry hissed.

His grip loosened on my skull, and I began sucking and licking at his throbbing member as his orgasm began to subside.

Hot cum oozed from his cock, and I happily licked and sucked every drop of his thick salty cock juice.

"Wow!" Barry exclaimed as I let him slip from my sticky mouth and began licking all over his spent cock.

The shower water washed away those few drops of cum that I didn't lick off him. Holding his spent cock in one hand, I looked up at my husband and asked. "Better than sudden death over time?"

He smiled, knowing I was making fun of him and his addiction to football. "Better than the Super Bowl, baby!" He replied.

Barry's strong hands moved to my arms, and he lifted me from my kneeling position. His lips captured mine, and he drove his tongue deeply inside my mouth. Warm shower water cascaded over our faces as we kissed deeply for the longest time.

It almost seemed as if my football zombie husband realized he had been ignoring my sexual needs and wanted to make up for it in one long, soulful French kiss. His hands held my head firmly against his mouth, and he slowly moved my lips while he made oral love to my tongue.

I moaned deeply as our sensual kiss continued for what seemed like an eternity.

Barry broke our kiss and moved his lips to my ear. He whispered. "Your turn, baby."

I turned my mouth to his and offered him my tongue, which he gladly accepted in yet another long, sensuous kiss. His hands moved to my shoulders and then slowly between our shimmering bodies to gently caress my breasts and the taut nipples that ached for his touch.

Our kiss became more passionate and frenzied as his palms and fingertips moved slowly over my breasts. A supple moan escaped my throat when he rolled one taut pink nipple between his thumb and index finger.

Finally breaking our kiss, Barry began kissing my neck, shoulders, and that sensitive spot behind my ear. He moved with the skill of a passion-driven lover as his lips and tongue covered every inch of tingling flesh.

"Oh, God, Barry," I uttered as his kisses sent tiny chills down my spine. Even the warm shower water could not keep me from shuddering under his sensual kisses.

Slowly, Barry began to kiss further down over my shoulders, kissing and licking the soft flesh of my upper breasts. His fingers still gently caressing the hard nubs of pleasure pointing from the tips of each soft tit.

"Yes, baby!" I exclaimed, "Kiss my nipples."

Barry bent slightly at the knees and moved his mouth and tongue to slowly kiss and suckle the flesh surrounding my nipples. Rock hard and protruding from my soft tits; my taut nipples begged to be kissed, suckled, nibbled upon, and even bitten. I wanted his mouth on my nipples and slowly moved my hands to his skull to guide his lips to their erect flesh.

A guttural moan escaped my lips as his mouth covered the first tight nipple. Sucking it between his lips and teasing it with short quick flicks of his tongue.

"Yes, Barry, suck them," I begged.

Barry moved his mouth from nipple to nipple quickly at first, then slowed to linger and give the twitching hard nubs the attention I craved so much.

"Bite them, baby," I pleaded.

His teeth grasped one tight nipple, holding it firmly while he flicked the tip with his tongue, sending shards of pleasure spiraling toward my brain.

Barry moved to give the opposing taut nipple the same treatment and played with the free nipple with his fingers while he bit, flicked, and suckled my nipple. His lips moved expertly from one tit to the other, licking between the heaving orbs of pleasure slowly as he moved.

I couldn't remember when he last paid this much attention to pleasuring my tits this way, but I was not going to encourage him to stop. His progression to the ultimate goal was marked by the slow movement of his strong hand to my stomach, where while he still kissed and sucked my tits, he began slowly massaging my stomach muscles with his soft touch.

"Oh, God, you've got me so turned on," I whispered.

Barry bent further at the knees, and his lips left my tingling breasts to replace his soft hands on my stomach. He kissed every inch of flesh from my tits down to my waist, paying particular attention to my belly button, slipping the tip of his tongue into the depression and circling it with quick soft kisses.

"Yes, baby, I love that," I remarked.

He looked up at me and grinned as he bent more at the knees and dropped to kneel before me on the tub bottom. His hands resting on my hips, water now running over his head and face.

He drew my hands to his shoulders and slowly lifted one leg, placing my foot on the tub's edge. I steadied myself on his broad shoulders, knowing his oral pleasure was about to move to the moist folds of my steamy pussy.

"Eat me, baby," I begged.

Barry moved one hand behind me, sliding it up to cup one ass cheek while the other slowly moved from my knee toward the confluence of my thighs.

He stared at the folds of flesh that formed my vulva and looked up at me to say. "What a beautiful flower."

At that very instance, I was filled with guilt. Not two hours before, I was slamming his beautiful flower down over a huge black cock. Letting that mammoth fuck shaft stretch my pussy beyond belief. Fantasizing about having that twelve-inch cock buried deep in my throat, craving that black studs cum flowing down my throat. I felt guilty and somewhat concerned that the taste of my black behemoth's cum may still linger inside my steamy cunt.

Barry leaned toward my swollen pussy and inhaled deeply. "It smells so sweet." He said.

I could only hope that it would taste as sweet and not have the lingering taste of salty thick black cum that had filled it earlier.

His tongue flicked out and touched my swollen clit sending a shard of instant pleasure shooting to my brain. Again he flicked at the hard nub of my clit, and again the pleasure was instantly transferred to my brain.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed, pressing my loins toward his eager mouth and tongue.

I moved one hand to my loins, spreading the folds to expose the hard nub of pleasure to his sensuous

oral talents.

Barry responded by taking the throbbing flesh between his lips and suckling on it as if it would produce milk. It only produced more substantial shards of pleasure shooting up my spine and crashing into my brain.

"Suck it like that!" I pleaded.

His lips clamped down on my clit, and he sucked it harder and harder with every passing second. I felt a finger; no two spread my swollen lips and pierce the moist flesh of my pussy.

"Please, God, don't taste the fluid from your fingers." I thought to myself, worried that the lingering taste of cum may remain. I actually moved my hand between my thighs and cupped the palm, trying to catch a handful of water to wash away any possible remains of Franklin's cum from inside me.

Barry slipped his fingers inside again and, this time, let his tongue slide along the swollen folds of flesh outside. If my husband were going to taste his sperm, this would be the time. But thankfully, he didn't detect the lingering taste of thick cum as he began licking my pussy in rapid licks from my ass up to my swollen clit.

I moaned slowly, giving in to his oral pleasures and knowing the taste of my black stud was going unnoticed.

Barry moved his other hand around the front and used opposing fingers to spread my pussy wide open. His tongue darted in and out of my steamy flesh, sending chills up my spine again. My concerns of lingering taste gone, I begged him. "Please, baby, tongue fuck my hot wet pussy!"

I pressed my hips forward and down against my lover's mouth as he began driving his wet tongue inside my equally wet and searing hot pussy.

"Oh, God, YES!" I screamed as his tongue pierced the swollen folds over and over.

Barry moved both hands to my ass and pulled my loins even tighter against his mouth as his oral assault of my throbbing pussy intensified.

Spiraling swirls of pleasure flowed up my spine to my brain, and the short hair on the back of my neck stood straight as if some electric pleasure tool were being used on them.

My entire loins tingled as my wonderful husband continued pleasuring me with his excellent oral talents.

I could feel the incredible numbness of an approaching orgasm beginning slowly in my loins, then build as it spread upward to consume my entire body.

"Oh God, oh God!" I uttered over and over as my climax approached.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I screamed as the first wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over me.

Barry wanted to increase my pleasure, moved one hand between my ass cheeks, and quickly drove his longest finger to the depth of my ass.

That sent me over the edge, and I screamed, "I'm Cumming!"

My pussy flooded with climatic juice flowing from the moist folds onto my lover's tongue and lips. His finger slipped out the drove home again in my ass as I rode both his mouth and finger to the ultimate pleasure.

Barry lapped at my pussy, drinking in every drop of fluid that it produced. His mouth sounded like a sucking machine drawing the sweet juice from inside me.

My hips bucked against him, my knees went weak, and I nearly collapsed. Had it not been for his hand pressing between my ass cheeks and his finger driven deep inside, I would have fallen to my knees.

His mouth consumed me, drinking the juice and licking my twitching pussy until my orgasm mercifully began to subside. My body was weak with pleasure, my mind racing with passion; both wanted this incredible moment to last forever. It had been so long since Barry had carried me to these heights of pleasure. I had craved for him to pleasure me this way, and now that he'd done so, I felt guilty about my infidelity.

As he had before, I reached down and helped him up, capturing his loving mouth as he straightened up before me. This kiss was soulful, sensuous, passionate, and loving. Gentle while strong, a deep tongue-stroking kiss that only served to beg for more.

We stepped out of the shower and patted each other dry. Barry gathered me up in his strong arms and carried me naked to our bed. He lay beside me, no, within me, our arms and legs intertwined, and we both fell asleep satisfied beyond belief.

I dreamed of him that night, dreamed of his loving kisses, his soft caresses, and his gentle touch. I slept very well, knowing thankfully that I was still his most important passion.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments