Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking Encounters - Part 6 - Amanda

"Alex asks Amanda if he can come over tonight, and Amanda has a surprise for him!"

19
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Regular readers will note that my characters always want to get spanked, but it's still usually with a pre-text of some sort of punishment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Not in this story ... and Amanda loves it!"

4 – So Much Fun!

Amanda and Alex hit it off better than either could have imagined in so short a time. She had an attractive naughty boy with a cute butt that never tired of being spanked and was quite happy that he was the only one with a red bottom. He had a beautiful woman with a good body for any age who didn’t want to dominate him, just treat him like the naughty boy who loved to get the spankings he craved. If his bottom ever showed no color at all, it wasn’t for long as he was back over her knee almost as soon as his bottom could tolerate another spanking.

Their third encounter was noteworthy for several firsts. Amanda loved that he had called her four days after their Headmistress scenario asking if he could come over that night just because he wanted a spanking: a fun, sexy spanking. Even better, she was in just the right mood for exactly that.

“What can I do for you, young man?” she asked when he arrived at her door.

“I would like very much for you to pull my pants down and give me a spanking,” he said with a big smile.

“I would very much like that as well! Do come in!” Stepping inside they were in each other’s arms immediately. She noticed when he was still outside that he’d worn sweatpants with an elastic waist, and decided to take advantage of that right away, so as soon as they separated from their kiss, she used a well-practiced move to bend him over her hip, yank his pants down and give him a couple of dozen spanks before the door was even closed.

“Mmm, that’s quite a welcome!” he said appreciatively.

“Well, this is what you asked for, isn’t it? And there’s plenty more where that came from,” she laughed, “Would you like some wine? Go ahead into the living room.”

He pulled his pants back up and went to sit on the sofa savoring the delicious greeting he’d just received and knowing more of the same was coming, he was getting hard already. That situation accelerated quickly as Amanda walked in with two glasses of red wine, completely naked, causing him to simultaneously smile, put his hand on his growing erection and squirm just a little in his seat.

“Who told you to pull your pants back up?” she scolded. “Stand up and put your hands on the coffee table!” Doing so his hands were on either side of the two glasses she’d just placed there and a second later his pants were down again, this time to his ankles. With one hand on his back, she spanked him again too many times for him to count and just hard enough. They hurt and stung, but he knew, and she was counting on the fact that she could spank him like that all night and despite the collective damage that would inevitably do, he could probably take even more.

“Is this what you wanted, Alex,” she said, and he noted the use of his name rather than ‘young man’ or ‘naughty boy’ hoping that meant they’d become more ‘familiar’ tonight. “Tell me! Tell me what you like and ask me to give it to you.”

“I don’t like it, Amanda. I love the way you spank me! Please spank me now … and give me lots of spankings tonight!”

“And I love spanking you, baby!” For some reason, that term of endearment that he normally didn’t like, sounded right from her, he thought as she continued spanking him.

Normally he wouldn’t count the number of times he got smacked unless it was a punishment spanking and tonight was no different, although, by the end of the night, he wished he knew the count; it was that many.

Finished for the moment, he stood and hugged her, humming with an appreciation for her expert hands that were caressing, squeezing, and even smacking his cheeks as he pushed his bottom out inviting more.

“I want you to keep telling me what you want all night, okay? I love hearing you asking for it,” she said when they separated. “I think you’re a bit overdressed, don’t you?” she asked. “Step out of those pants,” she added and threw him off balance as she pulled his shirt over his head not bothering to open the buttons. “There! I like my naughty boys in their birthday suit,” she said as her hands wandered his body.

“Speaking of birthdays, when’s yours? I hope you’ll spend it with me because you’ve never had a birthday spanking like I’ll give you!”

“It’s just a few weeks from now,” he answered already looking forward to it, his face silently agreeing to her offer.

“Oh good! I’ll have to put that on my calendar!”

Finally, they sat and taking their wine glasses toasted each other.

“Here’s to naughty boys,” she said, raising her glass.

“And the women who know how to deal with them!” he added, clinking her glass and both taking several sips of a wonderfully dry Zinfandel.

They talked for a bit with only a little small talk, but more a recounting of their two evenings together. He commented on the conversations she promoted today, saying that he liked dirty talk related to spanking, repeating her earlier comments, and getting aroused again just saying them. Amanda was thrilled as this was something else, she liked but didn’t do with her husband as he wasn’t very good at responding to it.

“Well, we both know you’re going to get your bottom smacked repeatedly tonight, so don’t be shy. Any time you want to, you can just crawl onto my lap and ask me to spank you! … give you a good spanking and tell me you need to get spanked!” she said emphasizing the word ‘spank’ in each of its grammatical forms, and she sat back against the cushions as an invitation.

He wanted to jump across her knees but also wanted it to be more subtle and sexy. He put his wineglass down and slowly bent over and stopped within inches of her face.

“My lovely Amanda! I need to get spanked! Will you spank me? Give me a nice … long … sexy … spanking!?” after which he lay across her lap and lifted his bottom as an acceptance of her invitation.

“I’d love to!” she replied, feeling her pussy drip, and lifting her hand, so began one of the best spankings either of them had ever experienced. Lasting more than fifteen minutes, the pattern often changed from slow to fast, right to left, high to low, and hard to soft, and by the time she was done, several hundred spanks had been given, but neither showed any signs of it being anywhere near enough.

She was fondling and admiring the consistent, red hue of his cute butt when he slid off her lap to kneel in front of her. She hoped she knew what was next and moaned rudely when he put his hands on her knees and pulled them apart. She was about to move when his hands slid up her thighs to her ass and made a show of pulling her to the edge of the sofa and pushing her torso down to the cushions.

Standing up, he leaned over with one hand on a cushion and kissed her briefly, but intensely, before moving down and manhandling one tit, while licking and sucking the other. Whispering his name repeatedly she encouraged him to ‘eat her up’ and when his mouth made it to her glistening slit, she gasped as he licked up her juice.

The night progressed similarly, though increasingly lively, building to a crescendo only Amanda knew was coming. They’d gone to the punishment room only briefly, deciding the bedroom was a more comfortable setting for what was as much finger and oral sex as it was spanking. They did take the spanking chair with them, but it didn’t see much use, as once they were in bed, they stayed there.

Alex was spanked frequently with hand and leather paddle, but the spankings were interspersed between all the finger and tongue pleasure. Once or twice the punishing hairbrush and strap came into play, and again, painful without the intensity of punishment. They alternated who was licked and fingered between the many spankings, but a full orgasm wasn’t always the result, as Amanda was intentionally guiding them; building to a peak she hoped would be repeated as well.

He was on all fours, their bodies inverted so his head was between her thighs, having just licked her to another climax, while she had been stroking his cock to full hardness as she spanked him intermittently with the leather paddle. Having stopped, however, to delay the pulsing, jerking pleasure of ejaculation, while Alex continued with his tongue darting in and out of her now, sloppy wet pussy, she wanted something else.

Miss_Carolina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miss_Carolina

“Alex, come here, please!” she asked, “Kiss me.”

Turning back around to face her, he lay on his side at the same time taking each other in their arms and kissing affectionately after which they lay their heads down just looking into their eyes.

“Alex? Will you fuck me?” she said with desire written all over her face, “Please?”

“Are you sure, Amanda?” he asked, ever the gentleman, noting the vulgar term she used, wanting it purely for pleasure only. Seeing it as in keeping with her description of what she wanted out of the relationship, it was only the word that surprised him, not her intent.

“Yes! Please fuck me,” she said again but stopped him when he tried to move on top of her. “No, from behind,” she added, again not surprising him that she wanted this pleasurable position and not the intimacy of being face-to-face.

They moved to their respective positions, Amanda’s ass high and chest pressed into the bed, her pussy dripping with its own desire to be fucked; penetrated with Alex’s thick, hard cock. Kneeling behind her, Alex pulled her up a little to get the height right and slowly pushed his shaft into her seething, hungry cunt, but once he was halfway in, and knowing she was very well lubricated, pounded the rest into her with one hard thrust.

“Oh, God! Alex!” she cried in acute pleasure.

Pulling out slowly and ramming back in, his hips slapping her spread ass had her grunting with each lunge, repeated many times as she clearly wanted it.

Loving the feeling of having a big, hard cock filling her neglected cunt, she didn’t care how he did it, just that he did, and hoped that all the previous climaxes they’d each had would make it a nice, long trip to build up to that ultimate, mutual goal.

Alex liked having a bit of control back and used it to fuck her the way he wanted to, which meant a variety of styles. In addition to the pounding, he’d quickly pull all the way out, her pussy begging for it back inside when he’d slide it back in slowly her body language telling him she liked it. All the way, denying her the fullness, only to give it back oh-so-slowly.

Various rhythms and patterns would have her nearing another cliff, only to have him slow down or stop altogether. With someone else, he’d probably spank her a few times, even if he’d been the one getting spanked that night, but Amanda had been clear that she did not get spanked, so he thought he’d try something else when he saw her tight bunghole winking at him as she rocked in rhythm to his movements.

While his cock was pushing in a little harder than it was coming out, he licked his middle finger and pressed the tip onto that puckered hole getting an instant, jerking reaction but not pulling away. Pressing harder, his fingertip pressed in, just his fingernail disappearing.

“Oh fuck!” she cried at this surprising, but welcome intrusion. It was something she had always wanted to try but between her own vulgar feelings about it and her certain knowledge her husband wouldn’t do it, she’d denied herself. Even with Alex fucking her most deliciously and adding this extraordinary jolt, she couldn’t ask for what she really wanted, but let her body’s reaction tell him to continue what he was doing.

Reading her signs correctly, Alex knew this was the time to push for their mutual climax. Gradually increasing the pace of his cock pumping her pussy, he pushed her to the edge with his fingertip popping in and out of her ass, as she pushed back against both his cock and his finger, the only encouragement he needed to drive them both to the edge of that cliff and fly off into sexual ecstasy, collapsing flat on the bed with his slowly shrinking dick still inside her.

Panting from both the incredible climax as well as the physical exertion, they both took a couple of minutes to calm themselves, although he’d rolled them over on their sides, spooning as they enjoyed the blissful aftermath.

“Amanda! That was incredible!” he said first but she remained quiet. “I see you like having your tight butt played with as well?” he said looking for confirmation, but her only action was taking the arm he had laid on her side, hip, and thigh and pulling it around her wanting him closer. Eventually, she found the words.

“I’ve never done that,” she said rolling onto her back to look him in the eye. “I’ve wanted to, but I was fearful of it, and I don’t think he’d do it either.” She could see that he still wasn’t sure he should have done it, having gotten very mixed reactions to it in the past.

“It seemed like you liked it,” he said preparing his defense.

“As you said earlier, I didn’t like it. I loved it!” she admitted, “and I definitely want to do it again … tonight!”

She smacked his bottom a few times, neither soft nor hard, before she pulled the arm that was underneath him free, and rolling over to the side of the bed, opened a drawer in the nightstand. Fishing around for something she could tell by feel, she found it and handed the bottle of lube to Alex.

“This time, put it all the way in!” she said with a devilish smile, starting Alex on his way to another erection. Pushing Alex onto his back, she started with her hands, but as he grew, she took him in her mouth just until he was hard enough to stuff it in her wanton pussy.

“Same position, okay?” she said getting on all fours again, but this time with arms extended she wiggled her bottom around in invitation saying, “Come on, baby! My pussy and my butt!”

He slid in easily and grew to full size within a stroke or two. When she heard the cap of the little bottle pop open, she closed her eyes and looked forward, wanting only to feel what was coming. Holding the bottle a few inches above her cleft, he let a few drops at a time fall between her cheeks, the slick, clear liquid dribbling down to her tight, twitching rosebud. Moaning at even this sensation, Amanda lifted her hips, silently begging for his long, thin finger in her ass.

Using his other finger as a dam to allow the lube to pool around her anus, he coated his finger, driving her crazy with all this teasing at her back door. Again, with just a fingertip, he started coating her with the slippery fluid pressing in just a little further each time to her ecstatic exclamations. Grunting with his middle finger pushing inside, she finally gasped when up to his knuckle he twisted his finger around allowing her to feel him deep inside her squirming bottom.

Still stroking slowly inside her pussy, he tried to make her feel every bit of the finger stuffed inside as well, her body writhing with the double penetration, not knowing which way to push. As many times as he had cum tonight, he knew he’d last quite a while, but with this extra stimulation, Amanda was approaching another orgasm quickly. Wanting it to be explosive, Alex increased the pace and ferocity with which he fucked both her holes and quickly brought her to a trembling orgasm her body twitching every which way, but better yet, still hard Alex didn’t let up; didn’t even pause as she squirmed beneath him crying out ‘Oh fuck!’ repeatedly.

Twice more she came, though her body was reacting only to the force of Alex’s intense fucking, incapable of anything but involuntary movement, her gasps and groans the only indication she still wanted all he was able to give. Building to an incredible peak, he finally came with his own very vocal climax and they both fell to their sides unable to move for several minutes.

“Holy shit, Alex!” she said when speech was finally possible, “I’ve never … ever felt anything like that before!” she said with labored breaths.

“I guess fingered bottoms will become a regular part of our fun together,” he said hoping she’d understand from the statement that he liked it too.

“Bottoms?” she questioned the plural. “You like it too? Mmm, at some point I think I’d like to have more than just a finger in my butt!” she added suggestively.

“Me too!” he said, creating an image in both their minds of her in a strap-on, spanking and fucking him at the same time.

Completely drained they lay together for quite a while, just enjoying the feel of their bodies pressed together before heading back to their wine glasses and some hugging, kissing, and fondling before they parted for the night.

The incredible evening together captured their thoughts for the rest of their wakeful hours and had them both wondering whether something different from what they’d wanted originally was taking place, but also decided to just let it be, certain that it would happen if it was meant to be.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments