Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bend To My Will

"One damn fine morning."

11
10 Comments 10
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I watch him stir in his sleep from the other side of the bed, wondering what he could be dreaming about. Perhaps he's dreaming of me, I think.
Of course he isn't dreaming of me... he's not cumming right now. But I'm going to fix that very quickly.

I get out of the bed and leave the bedroom to hop in the shower. I spend my time shaving everything, legs, pussy the whole deal, knowing I have at least an hour before he usually wakes up.

I decide to stay naked after the shower and, back in our bedroom, find he's still sleeping, Perfect.

I open a cupboard and reach into the back to select the goodies I will need for this morning.

Wrist and ankles cuffs. Check.

Ball gag. Check.

Blindfold. Check.

Vibrating cock ring. Check.

A mind full of naughty thoughts. That's a Check.

I make my way to the bed and secure the restraints around the bed posts. Then, being careful not to .wake my beloved, I restrain his wrists and ankles until he is spread out on the bed for me looking sexy as ever.

For once you might like being such a heavy sleeper, you dork. I smile and lightly caress his face with the back of my hand while holding a blindfold in the other. I lift his head slightly and secure the blindfold.

I leave the ball gag on the nightstand for later use. Right now I want to hear all his noises.

I creep up from the bottom of the bed in between his legs, my finger nails lightly tracing along his legs on the way up until I reach his penis. It looks in dire need of some of my loving.

I kiss around his dick lightly to tease him and I notice a cute little jump in his dick, accompanied by a slight back arch. I lovingly lick his balls, being very gentle and careful not to wake or hurt him, taking each one in my mouth and giving it a little suck. I love to tease him, to make him beg for it and seeing him beg subconsciously is all the better.

I lift his now semi-erect cock with two fingers and give it a long lick from the balls, all the way along the shaft, to the very tip where I give his head a little tongue swirl. This excitement draws all sorts of amazing noises from him, but I withdraw a little, not wanting to wake him just yet. I watch him settle again and then I get back to work, licking up and down his shaft, getting it nice and wet. I sit up and work on his cock with my hand, very slowly going up and down, stroking him until he's as hard as my diamond necklace. It's time for some real fun now.

So, my sleeping boyfriend is restrained to the bed posts and now has my mouth engulfing his cock. I am bobbing my head up and down on his cock while he is writhing and arching on the bed in his sleep. I speed up, slurping up his dick like it's the last ice cream left on earth, savoring every drop I can get. I alternate between sucking and stroking, licking and tugging, slurping and yanking until I get the familiar signs of his oncoming orgasm.

I open my throat and take him in completely, deepthroating him, making him feel as good as I possibly can.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

His back arches, his hips buck, forcing his dick deep into my throat, I hear a long moan, feel him begin to stir, and then... spurt after spurt of cum hits the back of my throat and all I can hear is the long moans and groans from my now woken boyfriend.

I gulp down endless streams of cum. It seems it will never end - and I'm hoping it won't. Eventually, though, it dies down and I throw my head back, swallowing what's left.

"Good morning honey, how was your sleep?"

"Oh my god, what's happening? Why in the hell did I just wake up in the middle of an orgasm?"

"I wanted to give you a morning surprise, sweetie."

"And why can't I move or see?"

"Well, I also restrained you and blindfolded you," I say, laughing.

"Well, thank you, it was actually a lovely wake up call but I would like to get up now."

"Yeah, about that, it's not happening."

"What? Why not?"

"You got to cum, it's only fair if I also get to cum."

"Okay then, sit on my face. I haven't got any free hands."

"Nah, I'm more in the mood for your cock."

"Well, you'll have to wait then, won't you."

"No I won't," I chuckle. "I got us something new, a cock ring."

"What's a cock ring?"

"Basically, even though you've already cum, I'm gonna put it on you and it will keep you nice and hard for me. Sound like fun, yes?"

"No, don't you dare."

"Too late, I'm doing it."

I put the cock ring on his semi-erect penis and watch it quickly rise to become completely erect again.

"Hey, stop that I... mmmargh."

"I knew a ball gag would come in handy. Now let's get to the good stuff, shall we?"

I get into the straddle position and begin to lower my dripping pussy onto his throbbing cock. I feel the tip touch and gasp and then it enters me. Pure bliss. I continue until I'm impaled on his forced erection, listening to him cry out around the ball gag. I move my hips up and then down, slowly at first and then I pick up speed, riding him like a horse. My wet pussy is finally getting some release with the added bonus of a front row seat watching my boyfriend blindfolded, gagged and forced to fuck me.

I reach down to the cock ring and turn on the vibration to aid both of us. It instantly makes me moan with pleasure and my boyfriend lets out some sexy muffled groans as well.

"Oh baby, I think I'm gonna cum."

I feel my orgasm building and it just keeps building and building until, "Oooh, baby," I cry and cum harder than I can ever remember in my life. I collapse in a heap on top of him.

"Oh baby, that was amazing. Here, let me get that gag off."

"Well, it certainly felt like you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh god yes. In fact we should go again".

"Babe, no."

I look down at his dick, still rock hard in the cock ring.

"Yeah, you've got one more in you, I think. Let's get that gag back on."

"No wai... mmggh."

That was one damn fine morning.

Published 
Written by Clare121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments