Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rob Vs. The Succubus: Round 9

"In the final battle between Rob and the succubus. There is no way he can lose now, right?"

5
3 Comments 3
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"So, this is the final chapter to my first story ever. I hope you all liked it. I would love any feedback you have for me. Please let me know if you want to read more. I have ideas for a second story kicking around. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In case you all were wondering, I am real, she is real, her boyfriend is real. The only thing that is fictional is that we have never touched."

As I held her, I kissed her forehead gently. I could feel her hot breath on my chest. It was yet another moment in a night that has had quite a few.

I really didn’t know what this relationship with B was. One day it was just about sex. The next day it meant more. Some days much more. This felt a lot like one of those days.

My panic was beginning to return, but in a different form. I thought that I knew my next move. I had already planned the grand finale, but at that point, I am second-guessing myself. I didn’t want this night to end. I just wanted to stay here…with her.

Maybe it could work. Maybe she feels like I feel. Maybe this can last. But, I have a flight to catch back in a few hours. Oh, yeah, and she still has a boyfriend.

I have to finish this thing. I have to absolutely blow her mind. Maybe, if I make this the best night of her life, this won’t be our last time together.

My cock was getting raw, but I knew that I could go another round.

After a few minutes, she began to stir. She grabbed my ribs on both sides, tickling me.

I am pretty ticklish and I shot up off of the couch. She stopped and met me with a kiss. I turned her in toward the back of the couch.

I broke the kiss and whispered, “Are you having fun, yet?”

She grabbed me with both hands and the kissing resumed. After a few minutes we stopped.

I whispered in her ear, “I am just getting started. Do you remember when I said that I am not going to stop until you pass out?”

I rolled off of the couch. I grabbed B and pulled her up to her feet. We held each other tightly. I kissed her neck gently. I worked my hands down to her ass. I grabbed her ass and started to lift her up. She hopped up immediately and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I knew what she wanted. She was not going to get that, though. It was far too late in this adventure for me to be able to execute that again.

With her straddling me, I began to carry her across the room. She was clearly not sure where I was headed. I turned to the stairway and began to carry her back to her bedroom.

I churned my way up the stairs with her in my grasp. By the time I got to the top of the stairs, my legs were on fire. I turned in quickly and lowered her down on the bed.

‘Whew! I made it.’

I grabbed her ankles with both hands and plunged my cock inside her. I began to stretch her legs back slowly, occasionally backing off a bit. I did not stop until they were pinned back behind her head.

Once I got to that point, I leaned in on top of her and began kissing her. I began to thrust away keeping her legs pinned back with my shoulders. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we built up momentum.

As, I got her to a good point, I stopped and drew back. I grabbed her and flipped her over on her stomach.

Little did she know, the first part was for my enjoyment. Now, it was her turn.

I spread her legs and entered her from behind. I started to thrust away. I picked up my pace fairly quickly and shortly thereafter I was fucking her hard and fast.

She had experienced nine orgasms at this point, that I know of, and she was certainly not done yet. She built up pretty quickly thankfully. My cock was getting pretty raw and sore, so I didn’t want to carry this out too long. As she neared orgasm, she reached back and grabbed my head.

I whispered, “Tell me.”

She answered, “I love you, Rob.”

I kissed her neck as I sent her shaking into orgasm number ten.

I pulled out of her. As she was still recovering, I feigned being done.

Then I said, “I’m not done with you yet.”

I pressed my cock back inside her while her legs were still trembling. “Fuck!”, she screamed as I thrust my cock in deep.

Now, she was moaning with every movement. Within a couple of minutes she was really getting loud.

She was shaking all over as I whispered in her ear, “I love you too.”

She was getting pretty out-of-control at this point. She was kicking her legs and clawing at everything in front of her. I decided at that point that the harder she kicked, the harder she would get it.

She was getting quite wet with sweat, again. Actually, she was much sweatier than I was. She was gasping for air, too.

But, I felt great. I really hadn’t had to work very hard for a while now. She, however, had been shaking and kicking and squirming all along. Her trembling intensified and I could see her fingers curl up as they clawed at the bed.

She lifted her head up for a few seconds gasping for air. She collapsed. Her fingers went limp. Her only movement was her heavy breathing. Occasionally, a random twitch would ripple through her.

I stopped thrusting and leaned in next to her. I whispered in her ear, “I am not done with you yet.”

I started right back up. Her head lifted slightly as she shrieked, “You asshole! You fucking asshole!”

'It sounded to me like that meant that she wanted me to keep going, so I did.'

She started flailing around wildly. I grabbed her arms and pinned them down. She was sweating profusely and her skin was very slippery. Within a couple of minutes, it became clear that she was almost there again.

I confidently gloated, “This is really easy. Maybe I will do this all night.”

When she began to really struggle, I knew that she was almost there again. Her hips bucked wildly and she was just shaking like mad. She gasped for air so hard it sounded like she had some sort of breathing condition.

BigCockTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockTransTS

Her whole body went stiff and she lifted herself up for a few seconds. Then she dropped down again barely moving except for some random twitching.

I paused again.

This time I exclaimed, “You know, I really hate to do this to you right now, but thirteen is normally my lucky number. Tonight, it is yours too.”

I fired up again and she started screaming at me, almost crying, “I hate you! I hate you so much! You fucking asshole!”

She was no longer struggling. It seemed like she didn’t have to energy to. She was just twitching randomly.

This would certainly not take very long anyway.

Very quickly, she began to dig her fingernails in again. Other than her changes in breathing, they are pretty much the only responses I was getting.

I could see her hands release their grip and they stretched out open and flat. I kept going until they relaxed.

I decided that I was done “punishing” her. I pulled my cock out. There was a small puddle underneath her.

I slid up beside her and held her from behind. I pulled her damp hair away from her face. We snuggled there for probably a half hour. I randomly kissed her all over her upper body and head. She occasionally responded, but she was totally spent.

Finally, I told her, “B, I have to be going or I am going to be late for my flight. But, I want you to know that this was the best night of my life.”

“You don’t have to go” she weakly answered.

I responded, “Yeah, I do. But, maybe, we haven’t seen the last of each other. You never know. And, I meant what I said.”

She answered back, “Me too.”

I slid out of the bed, trying not to look back. As I got to the doorway, I said without looking back, “Goodbye, Brooke” and headed down the stairs.

As I slowly descended the stairs, my head was in an absolute fog.

‘Do I leave? Do I go back upstairs? Have I ruined this? If I leave now, will I ever see her again?’

What time was it anyway? I still needed to get a cab to the train station, leave about ninety minutes for the train, take a cab to the airport, go through all of the airport security bullshit.

But, priorities quickly kicked in. I hopped in the bathroom and took a quick pee. I washed my hands and splashed some water over my face. I felt somewhat better.

When I headed out of the bathroom, something was unusual. I could sense somebody in the living room, but it couldn’t have been her. I would have heard her come down the stairs.

As I turned to go in the living room, there was somebody sitting in one of the chairs. It was a guy. I assumed that it was her boyfriend Sam, but I couldn’t really see in the fairly dark room.

‘This might get ugly.’

So, I stopped for a second. I was just standing there naked. It was pretty obvious what had been going on. There were towels and clothes scattered all over. Plus, I’m sure that he could hear us if he got here while we were still fucking.

I cautious said, “Hey, Sam.”

He was silent. I walked over and started putting on my clothes. Once I got my underwear and pants on I heard a voice.

“You did it, huh? You finally got my girl?” he growled.

He had known about our online relationship since day one. I have actually spoken with him a couple of times. The truth be told, he was actually the one that brought her to me.

I responded, “I wouldn’t say that I have her.

I just gave her what she wanted. What you couldn’t give her.” As I was putting my shirt on, I heard him rise up from the chair. When I turned back, he grabbed my shirt with both hands to hold me in place.

I am not a big, strong or tough guy. But, Sam is less of each. Well, he is taller than I am, but that’s about it.

I said to him, “You don’t want to go there with me, Sam.”

He barked at me, “This is my house. I will go wherever I want to.”

Instantly, I gave him a quick jab in the stomach. It knocked the wind out of him and he released his hold on me. I gave him a hard forearm to the head. He staggered backward to the corner of the room and slumped to the floor. It just so happened that it was the same corner that I had thrown his shirt in earlier.

I blurted, “Sorry about the shirt Sam. I used it to mop my cum off of your girlfriend.”

'I was done with him. I didn’t want to fight him. I didn’t want to hurt him. I can definitely understand why he was upset with me, but I was not going to be intimidated.'

I slipped my shoes on, turned around and walked out the door. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called the cab service to pick me up at the corner that they had dropped me off at.

I knew that it would take a little bit, but that was alright. I needed to clear my head, anyway.

As I was walking back down the sidewalk, I couldn’t stop smiling.

I don’t know what will happen with Brooke and Sam. I don’t know if I will ever see her again. I want to see her again. But, I don’t know if it could even work.

Plus, how would we top what happened tonight?

I think that we would always be chasing a moment like this.

I found a bench to sit on near the corner and waited for the cab. I was running through all of the events of the night. Before I even had time to process everything, the cab showed up. I hesitated for a second and climbed in.

So, I guess that I won. So, why do I feel like I lost?

Score: Succubus-4, Rob-13

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments