Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With Zoey

"Mr. Woods gets something naughty under his Christmas tree."

55
4 Comments 4
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"A follow-up story after Mr. Woods and Zoey's Thanksgiving hookup. If you haven't done so, check out the first entry, "Sex with My Daughter's Roommate.""

"Cum all over my face, daddy."

Her words sounded very clear, yet it was only a dream. I awoke, my cock very hard and my pulse racing.

"What the hell has that girl done to me?" I asked myself.

I got out of bed and stepped into the bathroom. Turning on the cold water, my erection soon softened and went limp as I prepared myself for the day ahead. It had been a few weeks since I last saw Zoey.

I wish I could say we hooked up a few more times during the Thanksgiving holiday, but I had to settle for a blowjob in my office.

"Cum all over my face, daddy."

Those were her words just before I squirted my load all over her nose and lips. Luckily I had a towel in the room from the laundry I had folded and set aside in a nearby basket. She disappeared out the door, and I didn't see her again until the next morning when she and my daughter left to meet up with some friends for the weekend.

I felt my cock getting hard again thinking about Zoey. Redirecting my thoughts, I focused on the day ahead. It was Christmas Eve morning and I was going to be alone for the holiday for the first time in over twenty years. However, I had spent the last few years playing Santa at the local children's hospital so I wouldn't be completely alone.

I showered and put on the Santa suit. It was going to be a long day, but I enjoyed it. These kids were already dealt a rotten hand, so if there was anything I could do to raise their spirits, playing Santa seemed like the logical choice.

I arrived at the hospital just after 11 AM. After checking in with the nurses' station, I made my rounds, meeting with the kids and their families. It seemed like I was only there for a short while, but the reality was I was there until nearly 5 PM. I said my goodbyes and made my exit that was out of view of anyone's eyes. After all, I didn't want a child's view of Christmas to be skewed by seeing a fraudulent Santa Claus leaving via car.

I had considered stopping at Murphy's, a local bar that I frequent. I decided not to because a couple of years prior, I had gone there in this suit and damn near got my ass kicked by some drunken asshole who didn't like his woman sitting in Santa's lap. He was kicked out and I got free drinks and several phone numbers. Despite the payoff, it wasn't worth the drama...not this year anyway.

I arrived home and made my way to the front door. The door was unlocked which was strange because I knew I locked it on my way out. I stepped inside and looked around.

"Sweetheart, are you here?" I asked, thinking my daughter's Christmas plans had changed.

I walked into the living room and there was Zoey. She was wearing a green bustier with a green thong, red and green knee-high stockings and a cute little elf hat to complete the look.

"Welcome home, Santa," said Zoey.

She was sitting beside the Christmas tree and appeared to have placed a couple of presents under it. My eyes were fixated on her. I wanted to ask how she got into the house but my rising cock didn't care. Zoey stood up and walked over to me. She kissed my cheek and walked me over to my recliner where she had me take a seat. She wasted little time sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I waited a long time for you to come back home so I can tell you what I wanted for Christmas," Zoey said in a voice that was equal parts innocent and pouty.

I didn't miss a beat and channeled the best damn Jolly Fat Man I could. "Thank you for being patient, little girl," I said in my best Santa voice. "What would you like for Christmas?"

Zoey looked away with mischievious smile. "I've been such a bad girl, Santa," she said. "But I was hoping you would let me play with your candy cane."

I don't know if that was what she intended to say or if it was because she saw the raging hard-on in my pants. She grabbed me by the beard, real by way, and planted a deep kiss on me. Her lips were soft and sweet. She took her other hand and unzipped my pants, pulling my cock out in all its erect glory.

"Oh Santa," she gasped, taking my cock in her hand.

I watched as she slid down from my lap as I undid my pants. She pulled them down to my knees and was looking up at me. Her tongue glided up my shaft to the tip of my cock.

"Oh fuck," I whispered.

Zoey maintained eye contact with me as she took my entire rod into her mouth. The gulping and slurping sounds, followed by the gagging were almost enough to shoot my load into her mouth. Somehow, I found the restraint and resisted. I wanted to do more before I gave her a salty reward.

Her tongue teased my balls. She looked up and smiled at me before crawling on her hands and knees over towards the Christmas tree. Rolling over to the seated position, she spread her legs and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. I stroked my cock as I watched her.

"Do you like what you see, daddy?" she asked, dropping the Santa's Little Helper act altogether.

"Oh fuck yeah," I replied.

I leaned down to untie my boots and remove them so I could get out of the Santa suit. Zoey stopped me as I started unbuttoning the jacket.

"Leave it on," she said. "Your hat too."

Paris_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paris_Miller

Smiling, I obliged her wishes and walked over to her. After all, if she wanted to fullfill some kind if Santa fantasy, who was I to deny her? I watched as she continued rubbing her pussy; this time with her panties moved to the side. I resumed stroking my cock.

"Oh, that is so hot," she said.

I took her panties in my mouth and slid them down her young, firm legs. I held them in my teeth like a trophy. She giggled.

"Mmmmm....lick my pussy," she said, her eyes closed with anticipation.

I put myself flat on the floor in front of her. My head between her legs. My lips kissed the folds of her pussy; her mound freshly shaved and emanating a warmth that screamed seduction. She squirmed as my tongue and lips explored her womanhood. Zoey's juices were not only coating her pussy, it was soaking my beard as well.

"You taste amazing," I said, lifting her ass off the floor and teasing her with my tongue.

"You know what else would be amazing, Santa?" she asked.

"What's that, baby?" I replied, kissing her pussy lips.

"Your big throbbing cock inside me," she said.

I could have come right there on the spot just by what she said. I was rock hard. She was soaking wet. We both wanted the same thing.

Sitting up, I got on top of her. I looked into her eyes as I slid myself inside of her. She was so wet, it was damn near effortless.

"Oh fuck," she cried out.

With my hands placed beside her shoulders, I thrust my cock deep inside of her, never taking my eyes off hers. For several minutes, the only sounds to be heard were her moans and my balls slapping against her wetness.

Zoey grabbed my ass and held me inside of her. She studied my face before speaking.

"I really want to ride you," she said.

I nodded and pulled out of her. As I got on my back, Zoey took off her bustier, exposing her cute little titties to me. She was only wearing her knee-high socks and elf hat. She climbed on top of me and unbuttoned the Santa jacket I was wearing.

"Thank God!" I thought. It was getting fucking hot in that thing.

My chest was covered in sweat and Zoey gave me time to remove the jacket altogether. She took her tongue and traced a line through the sweat all over my chest and up my neck. As she kissed my lips, I could taste the saltiness of my sweat on her. I watched as she leaned back and lifted herself up, easing her pussy onto my cock.

"Oh fucking wow!" she exclaimed, holding herself steady as my cock rested inside her for several seconds. Her body trembled as she took in the sensation.

I gave her a slight thrust with my pelvis and she proceeded to ride me. Her tits bounced up and down slightly as she began picking up the pace and fucking my cock with more authority. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she moaned loudly. I held onto her hips as she bucked and straddled me. I really wanted to fill her pussy up, but I found the willpower to resist.

Zoey must have known I was resisting the urge to cum because she used every technique possible to make me let go. Fortunately, I had the upper hand.

She slowed down and eventually stopped; leaving me inside her much like how things started in the first place. She leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Cum on my perky little tits, Santa."

That was all the motivation I needed. After she got off me, I practically did a kipup back to my feet. I began stroking my cock as she positioned herself under me. It appeared she had a change of mind about where she wanted my cum because she licked my shaft and opened her mouth big and wide.

"Fuck it," I thought.

My cock released a load of cum so big, it covered her tits and her mouth. Zoey laughed as she let the sticky reward settle on her. She watched as I stroked the very last drop out before taking it in her mouth. She sucked my cock until it went limp.

"Mmmmm...that was good, daddy," she said.

I helped her to her feet and she went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When she returned, we ordered a pizza and decided to watch Christmas movies.

When the pizza guy arrived, Zoey answered the door in just her socks and hat. The dude was speechless. I walked over to the door (naked of course) as she was taking the pizza and joined him in watching her wiggle her ass into the kitchen.

I tipped him and closed the door. I walked to the kitchen to help Zoey. We put together our plates, grabbed some beers and made our way to the living room. We decided on watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and around the time George Bailey was yelling at his kid's teacher, Zoey went down on me. By the time George wanted to "live again," she was riding me until I came inside her.

The movie ended and we fell asleep on the couch; Zoey lying on top of me. I awakened a couple of hours later to her riding me yet again. She felt amazing. It wasn't long before I came inside her a second time.

At that moment, the lights came on.

"Oh, my God! What the fuck is this?" Marie asked, in disbelief.

Zoey and I looked at each other and back at Marie.

"Oh, hey honey," I said. "Merry Christmas!"

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments