Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex With Felicia

"Mr. Woods recounts an earlier encounter with a friend of his."

33
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was cleaning out my attic when I came across some belongings that had long been put away. I opened a box that contained mementos of my military days, an era that seemed to have been a lifetime ago. In the box, was a picture of me standing next to an attractive redhead.

Her name was Felicia. When we met she was working as a server at a local sports bar and I became one of her regulars. What began as friendly conversation quickly blossomed into a friendship. I became not only one of her regular customers, but also one of her trusted friends.

Felicia had no shortage of male admirers. She was short, standing about 5'2" and probably didn't weigh much past 110 pounds soaking wet. She was skinny with small, round breasts and a cute little ass. Her red hair was generally kept in a ponytail and her dark-framed glasses gave her a bit of an intellectual look.

One night, I went there not really expecting her to be working since it was a slow Tuesday night but surprisingly, she was there. She greeted me with a hug and told me to sit at the bar. We talked and caught up with each other since we had not seen each other in nearly two weeks.

"Hey, are you still looking for a place to live?" she asked.

I was. My lease was ending in a few weeks and instead of paying an additional $250 a month, I decided to look for a different place. Problem was, there was nothing to be found.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well, I need a new roommate," Felicia said. "Colleen is moving out this weekend. You can rent out her space."

Felicia lived in a spacious house that was two stories and included a finished basement with its own bathroom. The owner of the house traveled often and brought her in to take care of the property. She was able to stay for free but had to maintain the utility bills. Roommates were allowed to rent out the basement but had to be vouched for by Felicia.

Turns out, renting the out the basement would be half the cost of what I was already paying, so the decision wasn't difficult. I made arrangements to come over and check out the room along with discussing some rules that Felicia wanted to keep in place.

Two of the rules dealt with accessing the house and the basement in particular. I could enter the house through any door but after 10pm, it was requested I use the basement door which led right into the space I would be renting. The second, regarded privacy. If needed, I was to flip a switch that would turn on a red light just above the basement door located in the hallway between the living room and kitchen. The basement served as a dark room several years ago and after renovations were made to convert the basement into another bedroom, the light remained for nostalgia. The privacy light was important because the laundry room was in the basement just a few feet in front of the stairs when you got to the bottom.

We agreed on terms and I was moved in within a month. Things stayed normal during the first few months. I was home nearly every night until I had to go out for field exercises. I was gone for two weeks. Returning late Sunday night, I entered the house through the basement entrance. I put my gear down, went to shower and returned to my bed where I fell asleep. Needless to say, that bed of mine felt like heaven.

Around 6am, I awakened with a strong desire to jerk off. I had not been laid in several weeks and being unable to take care of my personal needs during the time I was away finally culminated in a level of horniness I had not experienced in a while.

I was already naked, so the only thing left was to jerk off. I put in my earbuds and turned on my iPod. I opened the nightstand drawer next to my bed and pulled out a copy of Penthouse. I found myself reading the letters section and slowly stroking my cock. The writers submitted some very provocative content and I had not even made it to the pictures.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

When I finally made it to the first set of pictures in the magazine, my cock was rock hard and oozing precum. The cool air in the room felt good against my bare skin, especially since I had shaved my balls and my pubic region.

My eyes and mind focused on the blonde vixen spread out on the pages in front of me. I imagined stuffing my cock inside her wet, tight pussy, sliding it between her big tits and wondering what it would be like to cover her face with my cum. I continued to stroke my cock; my eyes closing as I let my imagination run wild.

The magazine being lifted from my hand startled me as I looked up and saw Felicia standing next to my bed. The look she gave me with her glasses aroused me even more. She was wearing a short t-shirt that showed off her midriff and clung tightly to her breasts. The only other thing she had on was a black thong.

She didn't say anything and moved my hand from my cock. Straddling me, she moved her thong aside, revealing a freshly shaved pussy. She slid herself down on my erect cock until she had taken every inch of me inside of her. I placed my hands around her waist as she began to ride me. I noticed that her tight t-shirt revealed a couple of pierced nipples that I had not known about before. I attempted to lift her shirt up, but she grabbed my hand and held it down.

She shook her head to let me know this was not about letting me explore her body but more about taking care of each other's carnal desires. My hands returned to her waist, holding her in place as she rode my cock hard. I could feel her juices dripping down my shaft.

Felicia rarely made eye contact with me but when she did, she showed me just how much she was enjoying herself. She pushed herself down on me trying to get me deeper inside her. I could feel my balls aching, ready to explode.

"Almost there," she said in a low moan.

Somehow, I found the willpower to hold off from cumming for a couple of more minutes. Then, Felicia lifted herself off me and squirted a light gush of her juices onto my cock and just below my stomach. I responded with a geyser-like eruption of cum from my cock. A rope of cum shot up and back onto my chest. A couple of smaller blasts followed and covered me in a sticky mess. Somehow, Felicia only got a drop of cum on the inside of her right thigh.

She sat on me for a couple of minutes recovering with me. Then, she got up and went back upstairs. I watched her leave as I stroked my cock of any remaining cum.

I would later find out she had been watching me jerk off for several minutes after she had come downstairs to do some laundry. She had no idea I was home. Hell, I forgot to turn on the red light. After watching me, she would tell me how much her pussy ached to be filled with a cock. That is when she stepped in and assumed control of the situation.

Felicia and I would eventually come to an arrangement and that morning would be the first of many hookups. Two years later, I would meet one of her friends, who would later become my wife. Felicia would get married as well. Neither of our spouses knew about our sexual history prior to marriage, and they never did.

As I put the picture of me and Felicia back in the box, I found myself wondering what she was up to all these years later. I would probably look her up but I knew that chapter of my life was closed. The memories we shared will live on but the reality is we will never see each other again.

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments